Trucker Muscle 4 with Epilogue

As the weeks and months slowly ticked by, the orders from the minowolf also kept rolling in. I had to order a few dozen tanks just to house all the Trucker Muscle that was being produced. They weren't big or massive orders, but the effects were very pronounced. Leon has been slowly growing more massive each time now. He's gotten so big that his compressed form is still towering over two hundred feet and wider at the shoulders. He even given up on clothes since his oversized balls are just churning all the time, like his boss.
"When will Leon have turn to be in Boss?" his voice boomed even when he whispered.
"It shouldn't be much longer, my massive Leon. You've gotten so big now. . . so big that it's growing hard to not have you in me already." I was always drooling at his size, my body is just craving having all that hot lion pulled into my balls and become part of my mass.
It was at this moment, he bathes me in thick ropes of cum, making me surge in size till we are even in height. I cannot help but start to grope his impressive body.
"So tell me, Leon, what would you like to have in your perfect, godly body?" I moaned into his ear. As I played with his body, I could feel it growing as it reshaped and expanded. "Bet you would love even bigger, more powerful muscles."
I was instantly rewarded with feeling his body unleash another powerful orgasm.
"Oh yeah, that's what big lions need, don't they. Even bigger balls, just like their boss."I rub and caress his swollen balls, feeling them surging in size, churning ever louder. They grew till they were touching his calves and almost as wide as his chest was.  Then I began to play and fondle his cock. "With balls so big and heavy, they need a big massive cannon to fire." I slowly stroke his growing cock till it was just short of being right up against his muzzle, so thick that it wouldn't be able to fit into his muzzle. "Just like that, long and thick. So thick, it cannot be pushed into the ass or mouth, and just long enough that you can kiss that tip. You can really stimulate this monster with just bouncing your meaty pecs."
I can feel his entire body rumbling as it was getting close to another powerful orgasm, but I wasn't quite done with him.
"Balls this massive won't be able to pump it all out of his the one cannon, it'll need a little help." I began to tug and play with his nipples, which swelled to my touch. "You going to be just like your big boss, with nipples so fat that they look like cock tips. Plus they be able to pump out cum as well, just like you big boss."
Leon pants heavily, feeling his entire body trying to contain the powerful orgasm that's steadily building. "Leon wants to be more like his boss."
"Oh I know you do, which is why you need just one last thing." I began to rub and stroke his tail, wrapping it around me and pushing the tip deep into my tight hole. "A nice, big, thick tail cock. With your cock so thick and long, it won't be able to fit into my ass. This way you will always be able to satisfy your boss." I began to pant as i felt his cock reshaping itself deep in my ass, already leaking heavy cum, making me grow. "Now, cum as hard as you can. When you do, you'll lose these gifts. . . for now. Know this, you will be remade into this godly beast so that you'll always be able to satisfy your boss."
Leon roared with unbridled lust, his massive cock giving him a full thick blast right to his face. His nipples erupting in twice powerful geysers of cum. His newly formed tailcock flooding me with thick power cum.
"FUCKING CUM MORE" I roared as my body began to surge in size and power. I also began to cum from the same locations as my big godly Leon was. My cum was bathing him and making him grow all the more till we both ended up three times the size of the planet.
"Leon. . . spent." he huffed and puffed, exhausted from the experience. His super sized cock and balls, fatten nipples, and tailcock have returned to normal.
I chuckled, holding him close as we shank back down to about five hundred feet tall. We both needed a rest to recharge from that.
It wasn't long after that, the final order arrived. Leon couldn't contain himself as his thunderous footfalls shook the ground. He was holding a large box that he use to have me help him with to carry.
"Leon's day has arrived. Leon gets to be part of Boss now." he roared with glee, his massive cock already cumming everywhere as he literally skipped.
As soon as the box was set down, I went to work on the contents and the order itself. The box held a series of tubes that needed to be hooked up to all of the tanks. There was also a second, smaller box. This held more capsules than I cared to count. A set of instructions stating to put in three of them in each tanks, the rest I could discard.
As Leon was connecting all the tubes to the tanks; I went to each tank dropping three capsules in them. Thirty-two massive tanks in total, all connected down to a single tube, which was good for me. Since I know that tube will be firmly in my ass filling me in just a few moments once everything is ready.
"Leon ready for what is about to become the most epic growth ever?" I asked him as I pushed the tube deep into my ass. "You're going to be so massive by the time I get done filling you up, that you will have to pump me up with your load."
Leon only moaned in delight, knowing that he was going to be turned into my cum. Such a loyal pet he has become - something I grew accustomed to. Secretly I didn't want this ending for him, I want him to stay with me so that I would have that special someone with me.
I looked at the last of the capsules, only six of them were left. I didn't get rid of them, I decided just to swallow them and see what would happen. It didn't take long before I felt the effects or my balls starting to enlarge. I was instantly went right to work on Leon's tight, firm ass.
"Fuck," I quickly panted as I went to work. "Damn pills are driving me crazy, balls so full already." It didn't take much before I began to unleash torrents of hot cum.
Another effect was instantly spotted as Leon started to quickly grow from my cum. It was potent before, but the pills must have increased the potency of my loads. I couldn't stop myself from cumming thick powerful blasts into Leon, forcing his body to grow rapidly. His muscles seem to take the bulk of the growth.
"Leon feels so powerful." his voice boomed as it grew deeper. He kept surging in size, muscles outpacing his height. His big massive chest starting to push up against his muzzle, his nipples seem to thicken as well. "Getting. . . really big, Leon wants more."
"More is what you shall get, my sexy Leon." I moaned as I grew with him, cumming all the more. Soon he was already bigger than the planet, which was my max size and kept going. I felt the tug as my ass started to pull in the massive array of tubes that Leon had hooked up. . . then i realized they were never turned on. "Uh. . . this will be interesting, Leon. I forgot to turn on the tubes before starting. You are about to get super sized."
Wasn't long before all thirty-two tanks were pulled in all at the same time. I gasped as soon as I felt my balls exploding in size; my cock also followed the maddening growth. I bellowed as my whole body throbbed as I pumped more cum than ever before. Leon doubled in size, then doubled again and again.
"Leon. . . too. . . " I could hear him muffle before his massive chest pushed his muzzle shut.
I kept cumming thicker and thicker cum. Leon was growing so massive that any galaxy would be tiny to him. His massive muscled up ass had grown so massive that he was able to free himself from my gigantic cock. It was easily twice my body length and just as thick and it was still pumping out more and more cum. His body was still swelling up from him just absorbing the cum coating him now.
I couldn't help it but there was still one spot that I was fast enough to get to - his massive cock. Still coating his body with potent cum, I pushed my throbbing cock into his. His cock clamped around mine and began to milk it for all its worth, even my oversized balls were pulled in.
I looked up at the galactic muscle god I have created, his head was long sucked into the mountains of pecs. His arms were so thick with muscle they were locked straight out. His nipples were so thick and fat, they did look like cock tips and pointed right towards me.
Looking down, his legs were suffering the same fate as his arms, so packed with muscle they were locked in place. All the cum I was now pumping into his cock was now making his cock grow thicker, but not any longer. His already tight sac was being further stretched as his balls were rapidly becoming more massive than he was.
After a long while that felt like an eternity of sexual bliss, my tanks were finally empty. His fat cock released its hold onto my package.
"I know you cannot do much, but now it's your turn to pump me full of your cum." I panted as I began to push my muzzle into his cock slit.
I stuffed my muzzle till my horns brushed against the very lips of his cock slit. My tongue was doing all the work, licking the walls inside. I was instantly being bathed in his thick cream. His balls so massive that he was already in a constant state of over production, so he was no longer able to leak pre, it was all mass inducing cum.
No cum could escape me, my body was absorbing it as quickly as it washed over me. I was also drinking it all in. Slowly I pulled my muzzle further and further out till I was sucking heavily on the slit itself. As my body swelled so did my hunger. My gut was filling out as I kept feasting on Leon's cum and he hasn't reached a climax yet.
It didn't take long before I was pushing the head of his cock into my muzzle. Slowly I was taking more and more of his fat length, it was still bigger than I was; that was slowly changing as I kept swelling in all directions.
Though Leon couldn't speak, I could feel his body vibrating and his cock pulsing and throbbing as I went further and further along the length of his cock. It wasn't going to take much more before I was going to get flooded.
As soon as I was able to fully take his length into my maw, that was when his cock thickened, completely preventing me from backing off. I didn't have time to react as soon I was being force fed a massive blast of hot cum.
My gut swelled out greatly, making it the main feature as his climax first hit. My muscles were doing their best to catch up to the hot protein drink I was being pumped full with. Even my cock, tail cock,  and balls pumped up and enlarged. I was stuck firmly onto his cock as my body kept swelling out of control. I could feel every part of me starting to fight for more space as I was quickly approaching Leon's size.
As quickly as I reached Leon's size, I blew past him and kept blowing up even bigger. I was still being force fed all of his cum. My gut was still massive, but now my muscles have caught up with the growth. My massive hands start to fondle and caress his massive balls, trying to milk them for all their worth. I did notice that as I drank, they were slowly shrinking.
Once I was three times Leon's size I was finally free from his cock. My body's ability was still pulling in all his cum so nothing went to waste. I forced his cumming cock down into mine. I howled in lust as I surged in size. My mighty mass pumping and swelling all around me, but was still able to move my jaw for the time being. I couldn't see over the galaxy size pecs, I was able to feel my massive cock pumping up thicker and my balls growing heavier.
Bigger and bigger I grew, unable to stop or slow my growth. Then I felt the obvious growth in my cock as Leon was now being pulled in. His balls had finally drained and now his mass would be added to my own. I was sad and happy at the same time. Happy that he was getting his wish to be part of me, but sadden by the same thing.
As soon as he was completely cock vored and turned into cum. I opened my maw and every part of me began to suck in everything. My mouth, ass, tail cock, cock, and nipples began pulling in stars, planets, dust, gasses, dark matter, and even the anti-matter. Nothing was escaping me, it will all be inside of me. I could feel my massive balls rubbing along my thighs, before they were doing the same to my calves and even brushed under my feet.
I was surging and pulsing bigger and bigger. My mouth was the first to be forever shut as my mighty pecs finally grew so thick and massive that it was able to push it shut. My tight ass was the next to stop feasting on the universe as my balls and tailcock grew so immense that they were able to block it. My massive gut grew and rested along the fat length of my cock till it stretched out and barely brushed the very edge of the flared head. Arms and legs were so packed with mass that they were completely locked. Tail cock so thick that it also pointed straight out away from my body, unable to even move.
I had to be as big as the universe itself if not bigger. The thought caused my cock to throb, jiggling my gut. I wish I could moan, but I was so big that it was impossible. However, another chain of events were starting and I was completely helpless. As my cock throbbed and jiggled the belly, I was becoming aroused making my balls churn, which stimulated my thick tail cock. There was no stopping it, I couldn't stop it. I was being sent into pure unconstrained, unrestricted sexual bliss. I was so immense that this climax will be the end of all climaxes - the Grand Climax.
My entire body pulsed and throbbed, trying to pump up even bigger as the Grand Climax was building to it's apex. Everything kept happening faster and faster as it got closer and closer.
Time froze for what felt like an eternity.
Then the Grand Climax began.

Epilogue

I roared out as I became cumming hard, Leon's roar overpowered mine. Two massive godly bodies pumping thick power ropes of hot sticky cum from three massive cocks, four massive nipple cocks and a pair of tail cocks.
Leon was restored to match the form he dreamed of. Wider than he was tall, so much muscle that movement was challenging. His lone cock was long enough to rise over the massive mountains range of his pecs. His cock can arch towards him or away at his control so he can spray his face or mine with his powerful cum. His fat nipples looked more like cock tips and produced as powerful of jets. His new tail cock plugged firmly into my ass.
The only massive change I made for myself was sporting two massive cocks, parallel to each other. Spaced perfectly so that Leon's cock fit snugly between them. They were just enough thick enough that when we are frotting they would barely brush against our nipple cocks.
The universe, as well as the world, was completely remade. For the most part no one knows what had happened. The giant minowolf turned out to be a god, which Leon and myself were transformed into. Some of the males now had to deal with the possibility of being able to reproduce. Leon and I are not immune to this, but both of us produce an egg which is pushed out though the tailcock. Our "god-spawns" do not survive for more than a few days, tending to our needs, until they return to one of our cocks.  It's one of the two times that our tailcocks ever leave the other's tight ass. The other time is when we have to produce Trucker Muscle.
Truck Muscle truck stops now started to show up, all showcasing the line of products. Our feature product was slightly adjusted so the growth benefit only lasts a few days or until they climax. To add to the changes, there is a limit to how big they can get. The stops also include a hotel designed for macros so that they can be nice and big without breaking the building. No truck stop was ever complete without the massive showers, perfect for either starting the action or cleaning up afterwards.
The two of us now live in a little secluded area, but well known, Trucker Muscle Mountain Range. The mountain tops aren't snow covered, they are cum covered! Our powerful blasts go practically everywhere. Those that try to climb them are met with the incredible  presence of the god-spawns we produce, which take them to us for "punishment" - normally being cock vored. Just the two of us, forever bound to producing Trucker Muscle as well as being sex crazed muscle gods of the universe.

Perfect ending to a wonderful story. 8D *hugs* Thanks for this story, buddy. I can hardly wait for the next story filled with godly growth. 8D

• Upvote 1