Be prepared for the new you

Lowering my mirrored sunglasses down my face, my eyes gazed upon the shop sign as I breathed heavily. I had made the extra effort to cover my face as much. Didn't want anyone to find out about me. Pushing the huge metal door I carefully walked into the room. Surprisingly it was bright and spacious, in total contrast to the dark slummy street outside.

I looked onto the walls filled with pictures of handsome muscular young men. Some were wearing clothes that showed off a certain part of their body, others dressed smartly in designer clothes while some didn’t even have clothes at all.

Then I looked at another part of the brightly lit room filled with more pictures. These pictures however were titled <Before and After>. On one side of the photographs were pictures of naked dangerously overweight, terribly skinny, old, balding, ugly men with penises so small you swear they didn’t have one. While on the other side were naked young men with broad shoulders, full thick hair, huge arms and handsome masculine faces with their huge assets hanging between their ripe sacs as they posed, flexing and showing of their muscles. On the bottom of the pictures their stats such as weight and height were also compared.

I was terribly nervous. But I kept telling myself that it was all for the better. As I looked at the pictures I knew this was going to be a huge step for me and my lifestyle was definitely going to change. But I knew it was going to change for the better.

“You must be Dan I assume”

I turned around and saw a young looking man, not much older than me.

“Lenny?” I asked

He proceeded to me while staring at various parts of my body.

“Lenny at your service. I hope our chat last night calmed you down Don’t worry, at the end of the process you will get what you want, as stated in the contract. And pertaining to the question on the phone last night. Don’t worry, this system is extremely safe. Men like you is why this business can thrive and carry on.”

I nodded. Being prepared for this day I quickly replied “So sir. Can we start right away?”

Lenny laughed out loud. “So eager are you? Well you’ve just arrived in time. Your swap partner just came 10 minutes ago.

I changed out of my stinking clothes, took off my shoes, jeans and other small accessories and was told to place them on a table labeled “Matthew”. I looked to the left and saw another table labeled Dan which had some unfolded clothes lying on it. I was told once the swap ended I would wear the clothes my partner had and vice versa. I had sweat a lot on the walk here but as I looked back at my smelly old clothes I felt sad that I was going to wear them for the last time because after the swap my body would definitely not be able to fit these clothes anymore. Yet a smile crossed my face knowing how much better my life is going to change. Walking across to examine my partner’s table more carefully I was quickly asked by a nurse to enter a different room.

A nurse helped me onto a table and properly placed my arms and legs in position. Oh, how cold the table felt against my naked skin. It was uncomfortable and somewhat awkward. But Lenny assured me that I would finally get what I wanted soon.

The technicians connected an apparatus over my groin area, securing my scrotum and cock shaft into the machine extraction device. Following that, other tiny tubes and sensors were placed around major muscle groups and sweat glands around my body.

As I closed my eyes an unbelievably amazing sensation made me moan and move my head from left to right. I felt as if I was climaxing non-stop without control. My breathing got harder as I raised my hips up slightly.

I could feel my body changing. I felt my muscles moving vividly and my bones shaking violently. Never in my life had I felt something as amazing as this. I finally reached a point where I could take it no longer. I gave out a loud primal yell as I climaxed and unloaded every drop of semen I had in my body.

For a minute I just breathed heavily in a motionless state. Too exhausted to even fidget. The sensation of an extended climax would leave any man too high in a state of euphoria.

I finally opened my eyes when I heard lenny’s voice. My vision was terribly blurred and I moved my hands around trying to feel something.

“Here you go stud boy! The process was a success. As promised here’s what you’ve wanted”

I felt something pressing into my face and moving behind my ears as my vision got clearer. I squinted my eyes alittle as I focused my vision. Before me was a piece of paper, or to be exact a cheque labeled <$500,000>

“Thanks man!” I grabbed the piece of paper as I adjusted my new glasses. Guess my swap partner wore glasses.”

“We’re starting on transferring your liquids and oils into your partner” Lenny said as he casually pressed some buttons on his computer.

I moved towards the nearest mirror and I can’t say I wasn’t surprised with what I saw. My face was now filled with acne marks and scars. My nose was crooked and overall ugly. My shoulders sloped downwards and my body looked more like a skinny malnourished boy. I looked at my stats and saw that my height was now 5’3.

01.thumb.jpg.77ac3acb34983f866d303592dd3b5623.jpg

I took some time observing my new body and reading my new stats. For example Lenny said I wouldn't have as much sex drive as I use to have. I proceeded to wear my new clothes which were small to begin with but still hung down from my much smaller shoulders. I noticed however that i had unknowingly left my mirrored sunglasses on his table and decided why not wear them back out. I mean my body might be different, but my heart is forever a sexy stud. My confidence came back quickly as i wondered what i could do with my new found wealth. I swapped my new spectacles with my mirrored sunglasses from my face. 

Damm i look good already!

01_shades.jpg.2a4c01c3f0ab2a737c0a92a45b4b1fa8.jpg

The door in the room suddenly opened as a shadow appeared.

A man walked into the room as I looked up at him. Tall, good looking, dirty brown haired. Completely naked. His body was strong hairless and well-defined. Looming shoulders, bulky arms, his abs created an eight pec and his chest and back formed a 'V' from his tiny waist, curving out to chunky-muscular legs and thighs. Even I couldn’t take my eyes of his large penis, dangling flaccid between his legs. With his wide chest and shoulders, big arms and pectorals, and inspiring abs, he was a man, like something out of the football team at school. He was impressively cut and well built. His face, was marked with fine features, an impressive nose, full lips, strong chin and sparkling clear blue eye, more expressive and beautiful than anything I’ve ever seen before. And his brown hair too, framed around his head and coming down to a short fringe and around his ears. His body simply oozed masculinity and yet strangely I recognized this body.

1424079550_jocknakedbody.jpg.44eb053d7590864b2c483a24708c3fcc.jpg

It’s my body.

No

It was my body

I stood there for a while just looking at him while he stared at me too. The man then gave a cheeky grin as he flexed his right biceps. His huge muscular bicep nearly burst his veins out as he proceeded to kiss his big piece of flesh before winking at me.

“So you're my doner.”

In an intimidated state, I looked up at his now 6’2 body completely in shock. I never realised how fucking sexy I was.

I watched as he wore my former clothes. He put on my XXL dark V-neck top that accentuated his now broad shoulders and defined chest. Watched him wear my stinky underwear that now seems to instead give out a sexy pure jock scent. I sniffed the sweat coming from my former clothes as I looked without motion at his huge bump rising out of his underwear. 

He noticed me and gave me a smirk before approaching. 

“Don’t you think these would look better on me now?” He lifted his meaty arms and tapped on my sunglasses.

“Lets complete the swap….. little man” His eyes moved to direct me to the pair of spectacles that i had on my right hand.

It was at that moment that i realized something had gone terribly wrong. I had been spending too much money clubbing and living the high life. I was born good looking and physically strong. But I was heavily in debt and i thought there was no harm in giving up this body for more cash.

My heart pounded harder as I humiliatingly took my sunglasses of my face and passed it on to him. My last vestiges of stud-hood was suddenly completely erased. My cocky confidence that came with my looks all disappeared as he put on the shades and replaced me completely. 

01_shades.thumb.jpg.e2e0fdb5263ae5bc11079b8a786067a4.jpg

Putting on my new geeky spectacles I too had replaced him. In that instance i felt something change. I was no longer the muscled jock. I was no longer the cocky stud. I had sold my signature smirk and wink for an acne filled face and a crooked face. I had sold my high life in the popular crowd to be the skinny virgin who never got a girl. I had sold my greek god supermodel body to be the short weakling that would get picked last for any game.

He must have noticed that i was acting differently and something told me he was enjoying it. He licked his lips and striked a few cocky muscle poses leaving me standing at the corner looking at my own skinny arms and legs. I hate to admit it. But for the first time in my life a horrible sense of humiliation swept across me. It was too much to bear, looking at my own body gloriously glistening under the bright lights as i saw my own reflection on his mirrored sunglasses.

“Its all for the best man. Good luck on Tinder bro!” He laughed with that sexy deep voice i knew so well..

I watched as he walked out leaving me in this state, thinking how sexy my body used to be. How defined my muscles were. How impressive my tall height used to make me look. And how perfect my face was.

Was this really what I wanted? I thought to myself. Yea sure I was now half a million dollars richer but to what advantage if I didn't have the killer looks and body? I used to take for granted my own smelly stinky sweat which I now realize actually smells like pure sexy jock scent to another person.

I looked up at the nearest mirror and saw a terribly unattractive face

But all i could so was to tell myself under my breathe. 

“Be prepared for the new you…….”

331392003_Coverphoto.thumb.jpg.82e9bba8a1a8fabcf50ede75748dfa86.jpg

• 1 year later...

Always been a fan of this story! Great work as always dude - glad to see your stories back up somewhere as I thought it was all gone when you disappeared from tumblr!

On 4/23/2019 at 3:57 AM, HenryCavanaugh said:

Always been a fan of this story! Great work as always dude - glad to see your stories back up somewhere as I thought it was all gone when you disappeared from tumblr!

Thanks man! Unfortunately many of my stories sank with tumblr. So hopefully these stories can sate your cravings for now lol 

Hope this story made you hard...

4 hours ago, goggletan said:

Thanks man! Unfortunately many of my stories sank with tumblr. So hopefully these stories can sate your cravings for now lol 

Hope this story made you hard...

Well I'm looking forward to new content too!

I'll confess that it did, for sure.

• 7 months later...