Family secrets: Talk

LorneLyon

It was like half an hour after the boys arrived at the farm and saw their father and Grandfather all bulked up. On the side of that, Robert and Tyrone were surprised to see the handsome, buff boys.
Their were sitting in the kitchen, drinking some tea. They hadn’t spoken a word for like 10 minutes. None of the four handsome men knows what to say. They all had expected anything but this.
Robert knew it would be a lot harder to get the boys into the little beds he had made up. On the other hand, he was secretly happy. Maybe it would be easier to let all of them use the fourth-person bed.
Tyrone was the most confused of all. He always had loved his boys. And knew he now even love them more.
Colin was only staring at his cup. All kinds of toughs were flouting threw his head. Horny, happy, sad and confused.

Fred only most use all of his willpower not to dive into his grandfather and dad.

When another ten minutes were passed, Fred was the one who said something. He had to.
’Dad, I must… do something.’
Robert and Tyrone looked up.
’What is it boy?’: Tyrone asked, happy someone talked.
Fred picked his milking cups.
’Hope your okay with the fact I must empty myself.’
Robert looked to the cups.
’What…. Actually happened?’
Fred sight, happy someone finally ask.
’Can I first…?’
Robert nodded: ‘Yes, of course. Your health is important.’
Fred confirmed the cups. It was the first time, since he came back from campus, Colin didn’t suck him. But he didn’t want to force things. It felled a bit unreal when the cups were around his chest.
Robert and Tyrone were looking how Fred empties themselves. Robert felled his boner against his leg. Colin was still looking to his glass.
Because it was to silence Fred started to tell about his life in college. He skipped the part about his life with Colin, to save him. He doesn’t want his father and grandfather to think bad about Colin.
’But, why does Colin also looks so buff?’: Robert ask.
He realize Fred try to protect Colin, he wasn’t stupid.
’Well, my milk must be held cool. I think I swapped the real and the muscle milk one day. Then Colin starts to growth. It wasn’t his fault. My milk just had a big effect on him. I write my teachers at college a letter to ask what to do. They say we must wait till the milk is out of his system.’
Tyrone looked first to Fred and then to Colin.
’Colin… is that true? You can tell the truth boy, we are family.’
Everyone in the room looked to Colin, who still didn’t look back.
’I…. I can’t tell.’: Colin whispered. ‘It’s a secret.’ Colin suddenly feel like a little boy who couldn’t tell his brother has a girlfriend.
Tyrone puts a hand on that of Colin. ‘Boy, please tell us. It would make us easier to help you.’
Colin started shaking from all the pressure. He was total confused. Suddenly he stood right, his cup fell on the ground, and he runs upstairs. Fred pulled the cups from his pecs and followed him. Tyrone wanted to go to, but Robert holds him.
’No, it’s better for them to be alone, so they can talk.’
’But.. why didn’t he wanted to tell us?’
’Because he’s confused. I thing all of the things, specially the growth, is confusing him emotionally. He wanted to tell us, but he doesn’t know what he want by himself. I think a part of him was okay with the growth, but a part of him was scarred. I saw how he looked into the mirror on the hallway.  I think it was the first time he really realize he had changed. And when he saw us, the growth thing, his life… He started to become scared, of himself, of us and of the future.’
’He’s scared of us? Why? We are his family.’
’Yes, but he saw us in a total different way. We must let him know we are still who we are.’
’How? He doesn’t recognize us anymore.’
’Maybe he recognize some things of the past. We must let him see what we have shared. Let’s start with something easy.’
’Like what?’
’Let us think a bit, and till then. Let the boys find their own way.’

While Robert and Tyrone talked. Colin was laying on his bed, crying. Fred was sitting in the chair next to the bed. It hurted him to saw his love and brother that hurt.
’Bro… are you okay?’: he asked softly.
’I…I don’t know. When I saw Dad and Grand dad… I just was feeling... lost. What would our classmates think?’
’But… we had talked about that. You could come with me, to my campus.’
’And hide myself always. I just wanted to be normal again.’
Fred stroke his brothers hair.

‘Little brother. I can feel your paint. I was scared to at the beginning. But I was surrounded with people who understand and take care of me. And now, I want to do the same to you. I want to protect you from everyone who is bad to you.’
’I just don’t want to be a freak.’
’You aren’t a freak. You great and handsome. People will be at your feets.’
’I don’t want people at my feets. I want people respect me for who I’m and not because I give them a boner.’
Fred still stroked his brother’s head. He don’t know what to say anymore. It was clear his brother became scared. But he also know his brother should be laugh when he saw the benefits.

He sight and stood up.
’I’m going to talk to dad and grandpa. Are you coming soon?’
He only hear the crying. He sight again and leave the room.

In the kitchen, his father and grandfather has popped open a bottle of wine. It was clear they also don’t know what to do. Fred sits in another chair. Without asking, Robert pour another glass of wine and gives it to Fred. Fred takes a big gulp and told what happened upstairs. Robert told what happened in the kitchen and what their idea was.
’Well, maybe it would help. Got any idea’s?’
’A couple. But we don’t know what to do first.’

Note of the writher:
You can decide what to do next. With what kind of memories their going to cheer up Colin.
I give 3 choices and the most votes wins.

1. They give a little BBQ party.
2. They takes Colin for a walk around the lake in the most left behind part of Robert’s farm.
3. They gonna watch a movie together.

• Upvote 3