tumblr_inline_p1b22moWWT1v53sqh_540.jpg

I have always been large and in charge. a champion bodybuilder athlete i just love flaunting my killer body to those fat and skinny losers around me. I love being the flashy dude with bright oversized sporty Oakleys that pair my flashy pearly smile. I know im a cocky douche. But thats becuase i can. And being a tall broad shouldered guy in a sea of average nerds, sometimes you have no choice but to be the flashy one if you know what i mean. 

Life can get pretty tough sometimes though, imagine always having to remove people from your social media accounts because everyone wants to be your friend? And life is just too easy. I get to fuck anyone with my giant cock. In fact hot girls and twinky boys come to me to beg to get fucked. I go to any VIP clubs i like, any night i want due to my good looks and obviously strong genetics. Its like theres no challenge to my life. Its annoying as hell i swear. My life is so hard. But i guess someone has to play the part of confident cocky sports champion right?

I smirked to myself as i gazed at the mirror and took one last selfie. As the flash went off and the light faded, a blur swept my vision and i had to squint to even see my phone screen. 

A beep sounded from my phone and a robotic voice come on. 

"Thank you for the donation. Please wait while the last transfers are being downloaded"

tumblr_inline_p1b23z6J951v53sqh_540.jpg

I reached my hands out towards a box and felt my way through it. My receiver sent me a box of some items i might need a few days ago but i forgot to open it. Guess my new body needs a pair of glasses.

tumblr_inline_p1b24y7tWk1v53sqh_540.jpg

I swapped my flashy jock shades for the plain nerdy glasses and squinted at my new reflection. 
tumblr_inline_ouc4bqYkxq1v53sqh_540.jpg

Well its exactly what the charity website said when they told me i’ll continue my lifestyle of living large. I laughed to myself as i felt all the fat on me now. My belly was so huge!!  It was disgusting and gross to fill all that oil and grease and fat. YUCK!

tumblr_inline_p1b29ymmU01v53sqh_540.jpg

Not to mention my once handsome face now looked like a truck had hit it. I opened my pants and looked down. Damm does this guy keep his dick in a cage or what? Its small as hell, how does he even have sex? Or wait. He can’t!! I smirked and laughed to myself.  

tumblr_inline_p1b2f3iYc51v53sqh_540.jpg

But hey I needed some new challenge and fun in my life. Plus that guy who was getting my body must be having a great time now. 

I told him i would start the swap today but i never told him the time so that i could keep him in anticipation all day. Make him all anxious and nervous. Maybe he even cried thinking i might not do the swap! I laughed to myself. So i assume he must be preparing for the swap the entire day.

tumblr_inline_p1bpveIQ8c1v53sqh_540.jpg

He might have just walked out of the showers now fully naked to realize the swap had already been completed while he was showering with his eyes closed the whole time.

I can totally imagine him now walking out of the showers

Just before his shower he was a fat fucking disgusting piece of pork 

And now he is ME

tumblr_inline_p1bopsmoYn1v53sqh_540.jpg

Exploring my body as he puts on the outfit i sent to him earlier in the week.

tumblr_inline_p1b2mybILB1v53sqh_540.gif

Playing with my veiny monster manhood with his hands and feel its throbbing power while taking a ride to the nearest beach to show off his new body

tumblr_inline_p1bp11GoZ31v53sqh_540.gif

I can already see him playing with my pecs, slowly but surely gaining the muscle ability to bounce my pecs one by one as he fondles with my erect nipples as he reaches the beach.

The arrogance that he never knew all his life would slowly creep into his mind. Corrupting his once shy and timid personality into the cocky bodybuilding elitist he truely is now.
tumblr_inline_p1bp85cwL91v53sqh_540.jpg

Not to mention he would probably be filling his phone with countless of selfies staring into the nearest mirror admiring my charming face on him. Oh he must love posing in my body too. I bet he must be doing a select few bodybuilding poses to the crowd gathering to watch him in the beach now.

tumblr_inline_p1bp2s3uMz1v53sqh_540.jpg

I really do wonder, for someone like him who has to spend his entire life being a fucking fatso how much pleasure and confidence this swap must give him. To live his entire life living in the dumps suddenly lifted to a position of social authority and power that this body must give him. When he goes to his local gym he can enter in all his full glory and do a victory walk as he would look great in gym stringers while showing off a double bicep pose and have everyone stare at his handsome Adonis face in the gym. 

tumblr_inline_p1cvn9SaSY1v53sqh_540.jpg

For someone who no one cared about previously, he only has to flash a bright pearly smile.  

tumblr_inline_p1dbovfv8X1v53sqh_540.jpg

And simply let his outgoing personality, charming good looks and hot body do all the work now to get all the attention he needs. 

tumblr_inline_p1cvx2B0t51v53sqh_540.jpg

From having trouble bending down, now he has the strength of 10 men and could crush anyone he wanted to. Yes, I can totally imagine the power rush he must be feeling right now. This surge of confidence and arrogance that can only be released with a power cum shot  To have this awesome studly body in its muscle prime. 
tumblr_inline_p1cvyz0XsN1v53sqh_540.jpg

Oh, he must be soooo loving it right now…….

tumblr_inline_p1bpc3TAiv1v53sqh_540.jpg
He must be getting used to this Mr Olympia champion lifestyle he could only dream of previously.

tumblr_inline_p1bpjodGAZ1v53sqh_540.jpg
He must be getting addicted to all the strength he never had.

tumblr_inline_p1bpk0OnEJ1v53sqh_540.jpg
I bet he can’t live a day anymore without his protein shakes and being able to eat whatever he wanted and never gaining fats.

tumblr_inline_p1bpn5kmVl1v53sqh_540.jpg
Not to mention the amount of attention he must be getting from the ladies.

tumblr_inline_p1bq1mDOu51v53sqh_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_p1bq3vNJKP1v53sqh_540.jpg

I’m sure he loves his new life now….
BUT……

Did you think i would willingly give my hot stud body and good looks away so easily? 

He better enjoy the life of a muscle stud while he can though. Because imagine his shock and sadness when i take it all back from him in a weeks time. I laughed loudly to myself thinking of him tasting sweet ambrosia only going back to drinking sewer water again. 

He will have to adjust to his former much lower social status in society again after just barely discovering the perks of how he could use his charming good looks to sway people. He has to realize that his days can no longer be spent as a Mr Olympia star after finally getting comfortable walking around with people admiring and getting jealous of his muscular body. He has to understand that he will have literally no more of a sex life after just a few days into having men and women commenting oh his large cock and enjoying the pleasures of fucking the brains out of anyone he wants or stuffing them into a random begging bitch or twink’s mouth. 

I can already imagine how depressed he’s gonna look like.

Yearning after the dream life he merely had for just a few days.

tumblr_inline_p1cw44kd821v53sqh_540.jpg

I can’t say that i truly feel sorry for him, but rather I will be quite entertained to see his fall from grace. I can’t help it. My good looks and hot body affords me the luxury of being a jerky asshole.

I just loved pranking people. Especially people who needed to be put in they’re place. I just can’t wait to see his reaction when he goes back to being a fat slob of a fuck. I mean seriously think about it. Does he really deserve my body? Fuck NO! So I should probably plan what i should do next week when i get my body back after the transaction swap again. Maybe i’ll hit the new club at the other end of town or i’ll just walk around shirtless in the local gym for fun. 

Damm, not only am I a top stud but a brainy one at that too. I did my homework and asked someone who used this application before. This charity does do returns.

A “beep” sound came from my phone.

“Downloading complete.” 
“Please check our website for more information. Again all transfers are Non-Returnable. Thank you for donating.”

-------------------END-------------------

Think he deserved it? Or maybe you feel bad for him? Tell me your opinions below

Thanks for reading 

"Downloading complete. please check our website for more information. Again all transfers are non-returnable. Thank you for donating."

Oh yep he got screwed

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

"Downloading complete. please check our website for more information. Again all transfers are non-returnable. Thank you for donating."

Oh yep he got screwed

I can only imagine his face after he heard that msg :P For some reason I love dark stories like these. 

Did you think he deserved it tho?

On 7/26/2017 at 4:52 PM, goggletan said:

Especially people who needed to be put in they're place.

Oh the irony lol. But seriously he sounds like an asshole. Any chance we get to see how he adjust to his new life or the pov of the previous fat guy?

On 7/29/2017 at 5:50 AM, Raggen said:

Oh the irony lol. But seriously he sounds like an asshole. Any chance we get to see how he adjust to his new life or the pov of the previous fat guy?

Yep Irony indeed. Someone got put in they're place :P 

I did think of doing a POV for the lucky guy who received his body. Imagine your entire world changes from a fat fuck to a champion sports man. So many possibilites haha 

Honestly I think you should go for it. I do and don't feel for the guy who lost his body because Karma is a flat out bitch, yet you gotta feel sorry because he goes from being Mr. Olympia to being a fat ass who probably also has many health problems. Regardless I would like to see his struggles/ the guy who wound up with his body.

11 hours ago, Makoto said:

Honestly I think you should go for it. I do and don't feel for the guy who lost his body because Karma is a flat out bitch, yet you gotta feel sorry because he goes from being Mr. Olympia to being a fat ass who probably also has many health problems. Regardless I would like to see his struggles/ the guy who wound up with his body.

I think the idea of a Mr Olympia being suddenly reduced to a fat blob is one of the hottest ideas for me. The only thing hotter is watching how the former Mr Olympia has to adjust to his now much lower social status in society. He has to realize that he is no longer a star. He has to learn how to do the most simple things all over again such as running which he will have much trouble with in his new body. He has to understand that he literally has no more of a sex life. I can't say that i truly feel sorry for him, but rather im quite entertained to see his fall from grace. Sorry but im quite an asshole in RL. haha.

At the same time to see someone who has lived his entire life living in the dumps suddenly lifted to a position of social authority and power. Ah now thats another hot topic. For someone who no one cared about previously, he only has to flash a bright smile now to get all the attention he need. From having trouble bending down now he has the strength of 10 men. Imagine the power flush he must feel? This surge of confidence and arrogance that can only be released with a power cum shot. You might feel bad for the former Mr Olympia, but rmb one man's bread is another man's poison. For the fat loser to now be given the joy of being a cocky stud in his prime. Someone else must pay the price. Even if he was unwillingly. 

Shit i wrote too much lol

• 1 year later...