Silicondog's Muscle Fiction Shrine Archive Now Available

CMiller

A couple months ago we lost Silicondog's Muscle Fiction Shrine. I was digging around in some old files I had and found that I had grabbed a backup of the site before it went down. This archive that I'm putting up is back from January 2017 and like the original site doesn't have absolutly everything but has most of the stories to be preserved. 

This backup serves as an archive of the site and is available for all here: https://silicondog.muscle-growth.org/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6

Many thanks, CMiller, for gathering in this important site!

I'm not sure I've said it this way before but as a retired academic librarian I want you to know how much I appreciate the fact that MUSCLE GROWTH serves as the de facto ARCHIVE OF RECORD for muscle fiction. Not everything is here, of course, given the preferences and idiosyncrasies of individual authors, but it's more comprehensive than any other source I have come across. The librarian (as well as the muscle fiction lover) in me thanks you from the bottom of my heart.

:: Hugs ::

Richard

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Silicondog served great fond of my earlier memories... and when its presence disappeared from the internet, I felt a great part of my life gone amiss!!

I'm so glad it's been archived and preserved here!!! KUDOS!

• Like 2