Dork to Beast, Finale

bbmikenj

Really loved this whole story, and I love how it ended, with Danny and Dwayne coming together to test each other's muscle and strength, with Danny finding out that Dwayne, despite the fact that he was so much smaller, may have been even stronger than he was! And perhaps much, tougher, I guess because Dwayne was even denser. But of course the parts coming into that were cool as well, especially Dwayne's fighting sections, the first, he took it easy on the guy because his wife was pregnant, so he just easily tapped him out and didn't hurt him that bad, but with Tommy, he took pleasure in ripping him apart and not letting him tap out until he made Tommy feel more pain than he had ever felt in his life combined, to pay him back for his woman beating ways. It's good that all that power didn't go to his head and turn him into an amoral d-bag, he still has morals and wants to see things done the right way. Also, I love the idea of them synthesizing more, stronger batches of the thing that made them into super muscular, ripped, super strong nerd gods, and giving them out to other nerds, I love the idea of the tables being completely turned, the jock bullies being made into the bullied ones by the much bigger, stronger nerds. Great chapter to end it all, or maybe this is only the beginning of a larger World where nerds rule?! 

So I haven't read this yet. I opened my browser and was so exited to see a continuation - until I saw the title. I was hoping this would go on longer. That said - thank you so much for taking the time to give so many people so much pleasure. 

Was disappointed when I saw it was the finale, but it was a great finale!  In the last scene when Dwayne overpowered Danny's body though, I found myself hoping he would overpower his mind too. :-)

giphy.gif

Man this finale was awesome and i feel like this is just the beggining of teh story. It's sad to let this characters go but Dwane and Danny has come through a lot. They are their best selves and theyw ants to help other to be like them.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...