Chapter One

"Oh, you were able to come!"

As Roger gave Henry the biggest hug ever recorded in history, his friend gasped "I'm not the Ultimate Musketeer" and as Roger let go he chuckled "Although I could be if you wanted me to!"

"We'll save that for the masses!" smiled Roger and with that opened the doors to the SUV and as Henry and Roger piled in all the materials they would need for the Olympia, they jumped in and pointed in the direction of Las Vegas and said in unison "Olympia, HO!" and with that Roger gunned the engine and they were off

"Your destination is 809 miles away" announced the sat nav as they left Fort Collins "and will take eleven hours and thirty five minutes!"

"Wow!" exclaimed Henry, "you do realise that's the same as travelling from where I live to Aberdeen and about two thirds of the way back again. You were right when you said that America was a large country!"

"A large country" smiled Roger, "with large men heading to a contest with even larger men!" and with that they both laughed before Roger said "So, how was the flight?"

"Flight?" asked Henry, "what flight?"

"The flight from the UK to here!" replied Roger

"Really?" asked Henry raising an eyebrow, "why on earth would I want to waste money on a flight?"

"You never!" gasped Roger to which Henry replied with a chuckle "I did" and with that stated his journey.

"I left my home at midnight today" he started, "remembering of course that I'm seven hours ahead of you. I had my luggage with me and so wheeled it down to the beach where I live. Then, and considering it was now a quarter past midnight, I went to the beach hut I have and there I..."

"Oh fuck!" moaned Roger, "you did, didn't you?"

"...became the Ultimate Musketeer!" added Henry and as he did Roger roared "Oh, fuck, yeah. Go on, tell me what you did!"

"Well, after wrapping the luggage onto my back, I dived into the Irish Sea and headed due south west until I got to the Azores a little after three in the morning my time!"

"Oh fuck!" moaned Roger, "how fast were you going?"

"I'm not sure, but give me a moment" and as he consulted his tablet he replied "About three times faster than an aeroplane, but then I always like to go full throttle when I start!"

"And then where?" moaned Roger

"Well, I took a right hand turn and headed towards the United States. I think I arrived in, oh, now what was it called?" and with that he looked at the map and said "Ah, yes, here we are, Beverly Beach in Maryland, and that was just about sunrise"

"You swum the Atlantic in a little over twelve hours?" gasped Roger

"Give or take, yes!"

"Oh man, your heart must have been pumping!"

"Two hundred and forty beats per minute" said Henry, "about the same as a brisk jog. And from there I ran all the way here"

"How long?" moaned Roger, "or should I stop the car now and cum?"

"Let's see" came the reply, "I arrived in Maryland at around seven in the morning eastern, so that's five in the morning mountain, we'd agreed to pick me up from the airport at eleven mountain so five hours!"

As Roger moaned, he pulled the car over and started scrabbling for something. Pulling out what looked like a drinks bottle, he pulled out his eleven inch cock, thrust it into the bottle and moaned "Speed?"

"Three hundred and thirty nine miles per hour" came the reply, "a little under half the speed of sound!"

"OOOOOOHHHHHH, FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" screamed Roger as he came into the bottle and as he orgasmed panted, "Tell Adam, the next time he visits, take the aeroplane. I don't think I'll be able to stand too many of his go it alone journeys!"

"Hear that, Adam" said Henry tapping his head, "on the return journey we book a plane" to which Adam grumped in reply "That's not fair, you know I wanted to swim through the Panama Canal!"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Chapter Two

"You've been very quiet of late" asked Roger as they continued their journey, "you've not said much of a word since we passed the turning for Mead"

"Yes, sorry about that!" replied Henry, "doing a little proof reading!"

"Oh" replied Roger with a smile, "the latest adventures of the Ultimate Musketeer, eh? What's he been up to now? No, don't tell me? He's made Porthos into a mega man, nine feet tall, seven hundred pounds of beefy muscle!"

"No" smiled Henry in reply, "but I'll let Adam file that under "things to do before Christmas", no, it's your autobiography!"

"My what?" asked Roger, surprised

"I've ghost written your autobiography for you!" came the reply

"But, you can't have done!" replied Roger, "I mean, you don't know what I've done with my life?"

"Is that a challenge?" chuckled Henry and asked "Okay then, what happened when you met that Icelander then?"

"You know full well what happened" came the stern reply

"I beg to differ!" smiled Henry and with that read from his tablet

"The day that I met Jurgen was the day I knew what to do with my life. There I was, a fairly unassuming, but strong for my age, man training hard in the gym for the football team. I had just completed a new personal best on the bench, 220lbs, when I noticed a man only slightly younger than me gesture to use the bench. I gave the bench a wipedown and was about to say "Would you like me to lessen the weight?" when he lay down and managed to pump out thirty reps as if it was nothing. As he racked the weight, I stared at him in disbelief and had to shake myself to when I realised he was saying something. That something was "More"

"Yes" said Roger, wearily, "I remember all this only to well, Jurgen managed to bench up to 700lbs before he reached failure, waddled into the showers, I met him, we fell in love and..."

"The moment our lips touched, it was like electricity. My heart started pounding like a drum, my breathing quickened, my cock hardened. I knew instantly this was love and as we smothered ourselves covered in the hot soapy water, I wished that this experience would never end"

"But it did, as then walked in..." started Roger but was stopped by...

"Half an hour later, we had cum so many times that we had clogged the drains, but as our seed flooded into the drains, we panted "I love you" and from that moment, we became partners and married six months later!"

"We did?" asked Roger, unable to believe what he had heard

"That's right" replied Henry, "yours was the first gay marriage ever to held in the United States, of course it was done through a church that the government recognised but didn't adhere to US rules and you were not formally married until that Supreme Court case in, oh, whenever it was, but you were indeed married!"

"Then where Jurgen now?" asked Roger and as he did the phone rang and an Icelandic voice said "Hey, Roger, it's Jurgen. Sorry I can't be there at the Olympia this year, they've scheduled the Icelandic elections for that same weekend. Best of luck in the defence of your title and looking forward to meeting with you again!"

"Jurgen is now the Minister of State in the Icelandic government for same sex marriages, appointed to the post in 2014, and moved there when after the Icelandic banks collapsed there was a call for fresh blood" replied Henry and then as he looked at Roger's blank face said "Oh, you mean I didn't tell you? Oh dear, I am sorry, memory like sieve sometimes. When your son made the room spin that night you were made a Musketeer, he didn't just remove the review by the Cardinal, but everytime something went wrong in your life he made it go right. That's why you and Jurgen are husband and husband and you're as big as you are!"

"Oh, man" moaned Roger, and asked "Can I ask, does that book cover the time when I...?"

"Tore your pec attempting a 400lb bench for charity?" chuckled Henry, "it most certainly does" and for the rest of the journey through Colorado, Roger discovered that he was now one of, if not the, premier bodybuilders, powerlifters, Olympic weightlifters and strongmen in the world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Three

"So, let me see if I have this right then?" asked Roger, as they crossed the border into Utah, "everything that went wrong in my life, my son, that is to say the clone that Albert made of me, reversed?"

"Well, not exactly reversed" said Henry, "it would be better to say improved, after all that's why you're the current Olympia grand master champion. Which reminds me actually..." and with that he consulted his tablet and said "I've been asked to guest pose before your competition and was wondering if you'd like to pair up?"

"Pair up?" asked Roger

"That's right" smiled Henry, "the Ultimate Musketeer and the hero. It's a new posing routine I've been tinkering with recently!"

"And it involves?" Roger asked

"Well, it starts off with you, lying in the centre of the stage with your arms and legs outstretched. As the music starts, I'm toying between the theme to 2001 or Ride of the Valkyries, I jump on, stage left and hit a front double bicep pose in full outfit!" said Henry"

"Full outfit?" asked Roger

"Well, loincloth at any rate, don't want to deprive people of the same to see some real pecs do we? Actually that's a good idea thanks for reminding me" and with that booked three heavy gym sessions with Jay Cutler, Phil Heath and Flex Lewis the following day, "Now, whilst I'm hitting that front double bicep pose, you attempt to copy it, but pretend that your arms are restrained. I instantly realise what's happened and make you complete the pose, but as I do, you then raise your legs to give the impression that the two are connected. As I turn and hit a back double bicep pose, with added lat spread for good measure, I kneel down and on the music say the following "Do you accept the honour?" to which you nod, now you can either do it as much or as little as you like because we are going to give them a show

"We are?" asked Roger and with that gasped and moaned at the same time.

"That's right!" smiled Henry, "the Ultimate Musketeer is going to make the Man Incarnate a reality again and this time, because you are bigger now then when you first became him, you'll be even bigger still. Endowed with his strength and power you hit a front double bicep pose, there's the sound of snapping of chains on the music, I help you to your feet and we blow the house down with a most muscular, vacuum pose and quad pose all at the same time. I can promise you that by the end of the performance there will not be a dry eye or indeed seat in the house!"

As he concluded the description, he turned to see Roger rapidly turning the wheel to pull off the road moaning, "The bottle, fast, I need to..." but it was all in vain for no sooner than Roger had turned off the road than he came. As he orgasmed, Henry said "Come on, admit it, you never really wanted to wear trousers on this trip did you?"

• Like 2

Chapter Four

"And there goes another two hundred and twenty five dollars into the current account!" said Henry as they continued to cross Utah, adding "There are times I wish that the Brexit discussions would come to a conclusion and that your President would crash the dollar so that each dollar is worth a pound, but still beggars can't be choosers eh?"

"Latest advance on your new book?" asked Roger, now completely naked save for his posing suit

"Nope" smiled Henry, "private posing sessions!"

"You do those?" asked Roger, "but I thought..."

"Adam convinced me" came the reply, "It was my mistake really. I was watching a programme about bodybuilding making some notes for a presentation I was going to give when Adam suddenly moaned and when I looked up I could see why. There was a bodybuilder having his abs massaged by another muscular man and when the bodybuilder explained what he was doing, Adam mentally came and panted "I need to do that!" and well, the rest is history as they say" and with that added "So that's Heath at three o'clock on Friday morning closely followed by Yates and then Greene at six that morning" finishing by saying "Remind me to buy a watermelon when I get there will you!"

"Oh man, I wondered if I should get into that, as Man Incarnate I mean!" moaned Roger in reply, "I've been thinking about it and whenever I did, I'd always cum miles too early and I am sure that people wouldn't like that"

"Well, tell you what" replied Henry, "Adam's been itching to have Man Incarnate and himself worship each other, plus a little bit more besides, for a while now. Here listen to this, this was an idea Adam had a week or so ago" and with that opened up a document on his table and read it.

"The Ultimate Musketeer is held prisoner in a dank and dreary prison. His strength robbed by the poison flowing through his veins. His only hope, his lover, the Man Incarnate, but he would have to pass through so many traps that would test his strength and endurance that as time passed he came to believe that he was doomed to spend eternity there. Suddenly, the door to the cell burst open and there stands Man Incarnate, breathing hard, sweat pouring off him and panting like a dog. He staggers into the cell and only has enough strength left to moan "Forgive me, my lover" before he collapses to the floor, unconscious"

"Not a bad start" mused Roger, "and what happens next?"

"That's all he had come up with, become he came" smiled Henry, "and so I was wondering whether you had any ideas?"

Roger thought for a moment and said "Take this down. As the Ultimate Musketeer tried to rally his lover, all he could hear was the fallen hero's moans of "I cannot go on". The Ultimate Musketeer's naked torso, tensed as he attempted to do something he had never done before. He closed his eyes, and concentrating hard on his lover gritted his teeth and willed the power of the universe into him and then transferred it to his lover!"

"Wow" replied Henry writing it down on his tablet, "with the right amount of CGI that would be a wonder I say"

"As the power flowed into Man Incarnate, he managed to stagger to his feet, roared as the pure fury of the universe filled his very being and with that came as he ripped the chains holding his lover prisoner, thrust his still pumping cock into his lover's glutes and...Ooooh, fuck, not again, I promised myself I....oooooh, fuck" and with that Roger pulled over, leapt over Henry, dived into the embankment besides the road and as he screamed in ecstasy Henry added "empowered the Ultimate Musketeer to escape his cell" before adding "Mmmm, He-Man 2 eh?"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Five

As they crossed the border into Nevada, Henry announced "And that completes the schedule" and asked Roger if he would like to know what he would be doing over the course of the weekend, to which Roger replied "Sure, just so long as I get some Ultimate Musketeer time!"

"Well" smiled Henry in reply, "We'll arrive in Vegas in about an hour or so, give or take, and get settled in. I have to have an early night because in the early hours of Thursday I have those three personal training sessions I told you about. I am not sure they'd like any pictures being taken, but, well, let's see how good a memory Adam has of the three biggest competition bodybuilders in the world training naked, eh? At midday, I'll be attending the Press Conference, don't worry I'll be as Adam so secret will be safe. Then I'll probably have another sleep until the evening and then meet some of these Olympians as myself, be interesting to see if they cotton on, which I think they won't. Friday is the day of your contest so the morning I'll probably go to the strongman challenge, give Adam a few ideas about how to torture Porthos. I was toying with the Ninja Warrior thing but think I'll skip that then we have your contest. Saturday Adam wants to have a go at the kettlebells, however that clashes with the powerlifting so I think that will have to go by the wayside, but don't worry Adam, we can have a challenge between myself, Porthos and your son Roger, see who can do the most. Then it's the biggy that night with my and your guest posing routine and then the seminar to finish off!"

"All I want to do" moaned Roger, "is hold my title again, ram the Ultimate Musketeer as many times as I can and convince Mr. Olympia to a muscle worship session!"

"Of him?" asked Henry to which the moaned reply of "Of me" prompted Henry to nod. As he did, a message appeared on his tablet from "Mr. Worshipper" which as he skimmed through it prompted him to say "What are your thoughts on this? Dear Sir, I am writing on behalf of my client who wishes to pay the Ultimate Musketeer one million dollars to a charity of his choice if he, and a partner of his choice, would act out his wildest fantasy of seeing a man withstand the powers of an electric chair but be so sexually aroused by it that he makes love to another man who willingly joins him in the torture"

"A million dollars?" moaned Roger, "to see you and me in our ultimate forms withstand an electric chair. Man, that's one freaky fetish. Well, I'm game, it's not as if it's going to be real is it?"

"And I have to admit Adam seems to be rather taken by the idea" smiled Henry as he heard his alter ego moan and so replied confirming that the Ultimate Musketeer would indeed accept the donation and would bring with him "the man who represents the true meaning of the word" which was acknowledged with a reply "My client thanks you!"

In a dank room in the basement of one the tallest buildings in Vegas, a man turned away from his screen and announced "He has accepted, monsieur!"

"Excellent" came the reply "Soon the Ultimate Musketeer will know that my ancestor's vengeance can never been escaped from!"

• Upvote 1

Chapter Six

"Oh, Roger" said a gentle voice as the sun rose the following morning, and as Roger opened his eyes in his hotel room in Las Vegas, he instantly went rock hard as there in front of him was the Ultimate Musketeer, naked, sweat dripping off his body and a pumpkin seemingly sliced down the middle on both hands with his fourteen inch cock bobbing gently. As Roger's eyes opened wide the Ultimate Musketeer said "Heath at three o'clock, Yates and then Greene all begging for mercy at the end of their workouts with me and in the case of Greene, he knows who the king of the fruits is" and with that he let the pumpkin fall to the ground before adding, moaning "But Adam wants more, he wants you to experience the ecstasy that he is feeling, he wants me to push you harder than you have ever been pushed before. He wants the Ultimate Musketeer to bench as much weight as he can, whilst Man Incarnate uses him to train his calves in a donkey raise, but instead of raising your feet slightly, he wants you to jump six feet up and down. Does Man Incarnate agree to those terms?"

Roger nodded so hard it looked as if the world was spinning to him.

"Yes" moaned the Ultimate Musketeer as he lay on Man Incarnate's back, a bar containing four thousand pounds resting on his mammoth pecs and as Man Incarnate prepared himself for the challenge, the Ultimate Musketeer filled his imagination with a scene of unbridled lust.

"Imagine it" he moaned, "imagine us lying on a bench next to each other, our naked bodies under the hot sun, a bar containing twenty thousand pounds in weight above us. We each grab hold of the bar, we bring it down to our pulsing pecs, look at each other and with that bench it, we bench it as long as we can. Can you feel the agony in your pecs, as the weight strains them? The power of our hearts pumping blood into them, our breathing becoming laboured as we force them to work beyond their limits, our abs appearing and disappearing as we push ourselves harder and harder and our cocks, our glorious mammoth cocks, mine sixteen inches long and ten inches thick, yours a foot long and eight inches thick bulging so hard that we can barely concentrate on the task at hand!"

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" moaned Man Incarnate, his own cock now harder than it had ever been before

"Now" moaned the Ultimate Musketeer, "feel that strength coursing through you, feel that power, now JUMP!"

As Man Incarnate did as he was commanded the Ultimate Musketeer benched the weight and as his lover landed on the top of the step blocks he roared "AGAIN" with the actions reversed. For the next hour both men pushed their bodies to the limit of their endurance, until unable to withstand the sexual tension they both came in unison after the four hundredth rep and as the weight crashed down, the bar breaking on the Ultimate Musketeer's quivering pecs, they both moaned as the orgasm hit them. After several moments of bliss, the Ultimate Musketeer moaned "Thy honour is restored" and as they both returned to normal, Roger moaned "Fuck, that was the best fasted workout I have ever had in my life" to which Henry moaned "I've never felt that that before, what...what happened to us?"

Helping Henry to his feet, Roger smiled "I'll tell you over breakfast!" smiling at the thought that the Olympia committee were going to regret giving all competitors and their guests an all you can eat plan for all the meals served.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Seven

"Now's that what I call a breakfast!" smiled Henry and as he Instagrammed the picture of Roger's overladen plate onto "UltimateMusketeer", he chuckled as it was liked nearly two thousand times in five minutes.

"Well, yours isn't that bad!" replied Roger as he gestured to the sixteen pound lump of beef on his plate and as the two got stuck in Henry smiled "You know, before I became him, I wouldn't be able to touch this with a bargepole. Amazing what happens when you gain a bit of muscle eh?"

Roger nodded adding "and that's what happened to us earlier on"

"Oh, yes" said Henry, "you were going to explain what happened?" and with that leaned in asking "How did we manage that?"

"When you made me Man Incarnate" replied Roger leaning in, "I soon noticed that the closer I was to you, the more powerful I became. I believe that our proximity is what makes us. As an example, say we were both curling a ton and were stood a hundred feet away? It would be nothing for you but a real challenge for me. However, as I would walk towards you I would find it easier and easier and you would become more aroused as well. I believe therefore that if we were both literally on top of each other, our bodies pumped like nothing and thinking of nothing bar raw physical sex, we'd be able to do anything!" and with that raised an eyebrow

"Plausible" replied Henry pondering it, "but that brings up another question. Now, please don't take this the wrong way, but there's a part of me that doesn't like becoming the Ultimate Musketeer and it's this bit here" and with that he pointed to his groin, adding, "When I'm like this, the idea that you and he go at it like rabbits, and again, please do not take this this wrong way, revolts me, and yet when I am him, I have to physically stop myself thinking up new and deviant ways of making you cum. Now, I think it may have something to do with when I was born you see" and with that he looked around before adding "I was born on September 12th" and held his head in shame.

Roger nodded his understanding and said "There's nothing to be ashamed of. Just because you're a Virgo!"

"But that's the point" said Henry, "I am a Virgo" and with that took out his tablet and showed Roger the Wikipedia article on the star sign stating that Virgos were "typically analytical, kind, hardworking and practical. According to astrologers, Virgos tend to worry often; they are shy and dislike being the center of attention. They are also known for being modest, faithful, quiet, and very persuasive, as well as for having a good sense of reasoning and memory. Virgos are also known for their intellect and usually enjoy art, literature, science, mathematics, and are skilled at completing detailed work"

"Yes" replied Roger, "that's you to a tee, but I don't quite see..."

"I'm a virgin!" said Henry, almost with tears in his eyes, "but Adam isn't and there are times I..." and with that Henry got up out of his seat and left the dining room in a brisk walk. Deciding that he should follow his friend, Roger found him in their room on the bed sobbing. As he gently turned him around Henry wailed "I'm a virgin, a straight virgin, do you have any idea how I feel when Adam ploughs you?"

"Have you asked him?" asked Roger

"I daren't" replied Henry, rubbing his eyes, "If I did I am sure he'd reject me and as much as I hate ploughing you, I don't want to be not the Ultimate Musketeer anymore. He gives me a sense of worth!"

As Roger saw his friend conflicted with himself, he asked gently "Can I speak to Adam please? Just me and him. Man Incarnate and Ultimate Musketeer. I will try my best to intercede for you!"

"You'd do that?" asked Henry, "for me?"

"Henry" Roger smiled, "how long have we known each other? The best part of twenty years I think. You first met me online when you started on the internet looking for people who had an interest in American history and I had an interest in British history. Why do you think I waited five years before telling you I was a bodybuilder? It's because I thought you would run a mile. But over those five years it was clear that you were more interested in me as a person and that my muscles came a very distant second. As you saw beyond the muscleman me, let me convince Adam to see beyond you. You have the heart of a hero, your valiant heroics in France prove that, allow me to speak to him and I will try my best to convince him that despite you being a virgin, I love the Ultimate Musketeer!"

As Henry sat up, he rubbed his eyes, sniffed and nodded and with that retrieved his sword from his suitcase and stood in the middle of the room, raised it and said meekly "Thank you, Roger, you're a true friend" before becoming the Ultimate Musketeer and turning Roger into Man Incarnate.

"Mmmm" moaned the Ultimate Musketeer, "twice in two hours, we are feeling kinky aren't we?"

"Ultimate Musketeer" declared Man Incarnate, "I challenge you to a wrestling match. In two hours there is an open wrestling tournament, if you agree to that match, we shall both enter it. No doubt we shall meet in the final. If I win, I wish to make a representation on behalf of Henry!"

"And if you lose?" asked the Ultimate Musketeer

"I will be your sex slave for the rest to the day!"

As the Ultimate Musketeer licked his lips, he moaned "It's on!"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter Eight

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been building up to this all morning, please welcome the finalists for the Olympia Weekend Wrestling Championship, Henri from France and Richard from Alaska!"

As Henry and Roger stepped into the ring, Henry's suggestion before they had started was absolutely correct. Both of them had sailed through their qualifying bouts and just as Henry had said the Ultimate Musketeer and Man Incarnate were about to battle each other not only for the title of Olympia Wrestling Champion but to decide the argument that had led them to this position.

"Gentlemen, are you ready?" announced the MC's to which both men grunted and as a bell rang they each launched at each other and they were grasping each other's hands but whilst it looked to the audience cheering them on as if they were grunting, sizing up each others strength, they were actually holding a conversation

"Admit it Roger" grunted Henry, "the Ultimate Musketeer is practically immortal, compared to me, you're a kid! This is going to be like taking candy from a baby, again!"

"Not this time" grunted Roger in reply, "I'm going to be the one who beats you!"

"Talk is cheap" grunted Henry, "Prove it!"

"Oh, I will" smiled Roger, "I'm younger than you, I'm stronger than you..."

Suddenly, the Ultimate Musketeer grabbed hold of one of Roger's arms and bent it behind Roger's back whilst holding the other one behind Roger's head. As Roger gasped the Ultimate Muskeeter sneered "And yet I am going to beat you!" and with that pulled Man Incarnate into him taunting him "Now, stop blathering and start wrestling!"

As the hold continued, Man Incarnate managed to free his hands and, as if doing a cable crossover, he broke free of the hold and grunted "Oh, I'm not done yet!" and in a turn of speed that even the Ultimate Musketeer was impressed with he wrapped his around around his opponents shoulders saying "Now I've got you, admit it, your prime was centuries ago. When I win this bout, the only man you'll be wrestling is the UItimate Titan!"

"If you want to beat me" chuckled the Ultimate Musketeer, "then you're going to have to do better than that" as he broke free of the hold in the same manner but just as he was about to turn Man Incarnate grabbed hold of the Ultimate Musketeer's mighty pecs and squeezed them as hard as he could chuckling "Oh, you're not breaking away that easily!"

"You've got the strength" smiled the Ultimate Musketeeer, "but I've got the experience" and with that he broke free again and launched himself at his opponent who grabbed him with both hands and the two wrestlers pulled themselves into each other. Then, just as quickly, Man Incarnate, fell to the ground on his knees sending a bolt of pain up the Ultimate Musketeer's back. Pain that was repaid, in kind, by the Ultimate Musketeer squeezing Man Incarnate's pecs. As he continued to squeeze, Man Incarnate started to pant and as he did the Ultimate Musketeer started to chuckle

"Do you know why I am such a good wrestler?" he asked, "Well,  you can thank Porthos for that. Wrestling him every day for the last decade has given me control over my sexual impulses" and with that he chuckled saying "I can feel that mighty cock of yours hardening under that singlet. You want me, I can control my impulses but you cannot!"

"As great as this feels" panted Man Incarnate, "I'm going to win this bout!"

"Oh yeah?" smiled the Ultimate Musketeer, "and what happens if I do this?" and with that kissed Man Incarnate in such as way that to the crowd it looked as if he was suffocating him with his mouth. As Man Incarnate's cock continued to grow, Man Incarnate murmured "Oh fuck, yeah, Make me cum!"

"I thought that might do the trick!" chuckled the Ultimate Musketeer, "I can feel you're ready to blow" and with that raised an eyebrow as he said "And you know what, I think I am as well, so how about we give this crowd a show eh?" and with that he lifted Man Incarnate high over his head and slammed him down onto the floor of the ring so hard that the entire audience grimmaced in pain. As he collapsed onto Man Incarnate the two kissed again and using his powers of telepathy said "You're going down, Man Incarnate, and the buldges building up between us tells me we are both going to like this"

"Oooooh, fuuuuck!" moaned Man Incarnate in the Ultimate Musketeer's mind, "You may not be able to beat me, but fuck, you sure know how to get me aroused"

"Then how about we really go for it?" asked the Ultimate Musketeer and with that broke off the kiss and squeezed Man Incarnate's pecs so hard that he screamed in agonised estacy as he came but not before grabbing the Ultimate Muskteer's pecs and inflicting just as much pain on him to cause the same reaction. However, as Man Incarnate orgasmed, his strength failed and he feel to the floor of the ring. The announcer counted him out and raised the hand of the Ultimate Musketeer declaring "Our new champion, Henri!"

As the Ultimate Musketeer slumped to the floor of the ring he breathed "So, agree that my idea wins?"

Man Incarnate nodded and panted "Can we do this again soon?"

"After your contest?" came the smiled reply to which Man Incarnate just moaned his approval, "but you have bested me, therefore I will listen to Henry's wishes. See you at your contest!" and with that the Ultimate Musketeer stood up, bowed and leapt into the roof of the convention centre, a thousand smartphones trying to follow him.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter Nine

"Didn't I tell you that you were a shoe in for the Grand Master Olympia title again" chuckled Henry as they entered their hotel room. Roger smiled as he hefted the Sandow high above his head and moaned "Yeah, look at me, lifting Eugene high above my head" before adding "And this time I actually got to experience it"

"Indeed you did" smiled Henry "and did you like the Ultimate Musketeer's guest posing routine at the same time?"

"Oh man" moaned Roger, remembering it, "to be picked off the stage by that Herculean mass of muscle, lifted over his head and to become Man Incarnate in front of all those people and then turn back again having flexed my massive body to the point of bursting and they still believed it to be CGI!"

"Ah" smiled Henry, "the power of the Ultimate Musketeer's mind" and with that tapped his head.

As Roger placed the trophy on the mantelpiece he turned to Henry and said "So, you've decided that you want me to help you communicate with Adam then?"

Henry nodded as he lay on the bed saying "My mind in the Ultimate Musketeer's body would never work, but his mind in my body would certainly allow him to focus on the situation at hand, so yes, I give you permission!"

Roger nodded and as he pulled out a fob watch Henry said "Just remember, you're supressing my mind not his, we don't want another situation where the Ultimate Musketeer doesn't know how he is, do we?"

Roger laughed at a previous hypnosis session when he had accidentally wiped the mind of the Ultimate Musketeer when he got excited at the idea of being hypnotised himself but as Roger started to swing the watch, Henry was soon under and as Roger called forth Adam, Henry's voice changed from a polite Englishman to a rough Frenchman's

"Ah, Monsieur Dixon" Adam chuckled, "You wish to be rammed again?" but as he fumbled to remove his loincloth he gasped "What have you done? I'm not in my body!"

"I have been asked by Henry to make a representation on his behalf over him being a straight virgin and you being a gay icon" replied Roger, "I have hypnotised Henry so that you are the dominant personality and be able to access his mind. I want you to look for his memories of the following date: September 8th 1986"

"If I have to" moaned Adam and with that closed his eyes, stating a few moments later, "I have found that day" but then added "Hold my hands and I will allow you to experience them as well".

Roger wasn't sure but inside he was curious to see why Henry's insistence that he was not keen on sex stemmed from that day, so grabbed hold of the hands.

There was a brilliant flash of light and Roger found himself in a unfamiliar environment. It was a school, much smaller than the one he attended but a school none the less. As he looked down he gasped, and as Adam's voice filled his mind he said "Welcome, welcome to September 8th 1986, we are both now remembering what happened that day as seen from Henry's viewpoint" and as Henry walked towards the building, they could hear his own memories saying "Games, I hate Games, perhaps I will be lucky and thanks to the this half day strike there will be so few people it will be cancelled. Oh, who am I kidding? This is Wales, all of the big strong lads will come flocking just to play a game of rugby!" and with that Henry trudged towards the building.

A few moments later, having attended the class's registration and found himself to be the only person in his class having attended school that day, Henry trudged towards the gym class which both Adam and Roger were surprised to see was nothing more than a changing room and a sports hall next to it. As Henry sat down with a thump he started to take off his clothes but was stopped by a "Need not do that today, Henry, you're the only one here!" and as Henry looked up Roger moaned "Man, that gym teacher is built!" a sentiment that Adam agreed with noting the gym teacher's bulging pecs.

"In my class!" replied Henry, "but the whole year, that I doubt!"

"No, I mean it" replied the gym teacher, "you're the only person in the whole year, that's some 75 boys and 80 girls to attend!" and with that he sat down next to Henry causing both Adam and Roger to moan with desire saying "So, what can I do with just you then?"

Henry was about to speak when Roger closed his eyes, concentrated hard and through Henry said "I realise this may seem like an imposition, but...could I ask how strong you are?"

"You want to know how strong I am?" asked the teacher, a little surprised, "What for?"

"Oh, I see what you're doing!" smiled Adam and took over making Henry say "The reason I feel I have been bullied all these years is because I am not strong enough. I shall be honest and say that ever since I first saw you last year, I've tried and failed to pluck up the courage to ask you if you can help me become stronger!"

"And you're asking now because?" asked the teacher

"Because I'm the only one here" replied Roger and as he did, the teacher placed a friendly arm around Henry and said "I know the feeling, when I was in school I was the one who was always bullied. I only started getting strong in college, so yes, I can help you!" and with that he gestured Henry to follow him outside and to a building that was outside the main sports hall. Taking a key from his pocket, the teacher opened the door and as he walked in he presented Henry to "a multi gym, the best way to make any one stronger. Now, change into your gym clothes, just through that door, and when you come back I'll show you just how strong I am!"

As Henry went to change out of his school uniform and into his gym class clothes, Adam whispered to Roger "What to see what I know already?" and with that both men appeared in front of the teacher who was pulling his shorts on when he realised that he wasn't alone. As he turned he moaned "He-Man? Conan? Oh fuck, you're my heroes!" and with that he embraced them both just as Henry came back in and he said "I'm sorry" and was about to head back when Adam asked "Why?"

"I am afraid to say that I am scared" replied Henry, "this is reason why I don't like having Games lessons. Everyone is bigger than me, stronger than me and more powerful than me and that's why I hate them!"

As Roger looked at his friend, his head bowed in shame, he said "Excuse me, if you were big and strong, would you like Games then?" to which Henry nodded saying "But there is little chance of that?"

Adam smiled and turned to the teacher saying "Would you be willing to give Henry a lesson in strength in return for becoming He-Man in person?" to which the teacher moaned. As they looked at each other, they both had a smile on their faces and closing their eyes entered Henry and the teacher respectively and roared "YOU HAVE THE HONOUR!" and as they did, they unleashed their raw and primal power making both Henry and the teacher into monsters, both standing seven foot tall, both weighing three hundred pounds and making the teacher so horny that as his shorts ripped apart he couldn't help but moan "Henry, you know what this is from your biology lessons? Let me show you what else it can do!" and with that he started to rub the eleven inch flaccid cock that so became a fourteen inch rod and as it did, he started to breath hard grunting "Henry, give me that 50kg weight. I think you are strong enough to lift it now and watch!" and as Henri placed the weight onto his teacher's cock, bobbing with each heartbeat, the teacher gritted his teeth and lifted the weight with his cock until it was level and then grunted "Another, as many as you can!".

Soon he was holding 400kg on the monster of a manhood as he held it aloft he roared "Look Henry, look at the power I am exuding. This is what it means to be strong, this is what it means to be a man, this is, oh fuck, this is, fuck, fuck, fuck!" and with that he came screaming "THIS IS MAN!" and as his cock softened and the weights fell off Henry heard Roger say "Remember, Henry, Remember" and with that Henry passed out.

As Henry opened his eyes, he found Roger looking over him saying "Wow, we really did let that teacher have it, didn't we?"

Henry nodded and said "So, is that it then? Am I no longer a virgin?"

"Even better!" chuckled Adam in his mind and suggested that Henry log on to his e-mail. As he did, the first message was "Hey!" and was from a man named Hywel stating "Sorry I couldn't come this year and see you guest pose, but I thought that you might like to know that my dad wanted you to see this!" and attached was a photograph of a man, in his late 60's, overhead pressing a 400kg bar with the caption "Teacher says YEAH, world's strongest man (Over 60's Class)" and as Henry looked at the picture he gasped "That's my Games teacher!" and as he looked up at Roger, Roger smiled "Who thanks to us retired from teaching the day afterwards, had a 20 year bodybuilding career, took up strongman events and a decade ago today introduced you to his daughter who was royally rammed by the Ultimate Musketeer in order so that he could have a grandson!"

As Henry looked at the picture he smiled sand replied "Well done, please tell your father that I am very happy for him and hope that his grandson will come and visit one day!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1