Hello world!

Metathion

• 1 month later...

Hey...groups! (Just found these.) hey! This is my entire fetish for size! I always tend to find it difficult to relate this kind of fetish for muscle and size with even the other guys here. Never too big.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I finally found some time to get onto the clubs page. I have to admit, I was really hoping for a macro club, so I am thrilled to join. 

I love bodybuilders growing to insanely huge sizes. When their greed for more and more muscle and mass causes them to outgrow buildings, cities, countries, continents, planets, solar systems, galaxies, the universe, the multiverse, all of reality. Y'know, for starters ;) 

For years I thought I was the only one who felt like this....then I met some of you on this site who also like their men megahuge and greedy for more. 

Actually meeting and chatting to guys who want to GET that huge and beyond themselves is probably the hottest thing ever, and I'm lucky enough to have made the acquaintance of one or two. I genuinely think, if I'm ever lucky enough to date a bodybuilder boyfriend with an insatiable need to get bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and who's happy to talk about his overwhelming greed for never-ending, freakish muscle growth, I will have died and gone to heaven, ha ha! 

Of course, while chatting to any of you about this would be amazing, I'd particularly love to meet any like-minded writers to discuss plot and character ideas, and the difficulties of integrating good storytelling (i.e. with tension, conflict, drama) into a tale with such epic proportions. After all, once your protagonist e.g. has already crushed Earth in a giga bicep flex and is in the process of swallowing the sun to fuel his growth yet further,  how do you keep the writing narrative rather than merely descriptive? 

As I said, I'm happy to chat to anyone in this terrific club - and I'm really looking forward to meeting more like-minded people!

GM

• Like 7

10 hours ago, goremeridian said:

I finally found some time to get onto the clubs page. I have to admit, I was really hoping for a macro club, so I am thrilled to join. 

I love bodybuilders growing to insanely huge sizes. When their greed for more and more muscle and mass causes them to outgrow buildings, cities, countries, continents, planets, solar systems, galaxies, the universe, the multiverse, all of reality. Y'know, for starters ;) 

For years I thought I was the only one who felt like this....then I met some of you on this site who also like their men megahuge and greedy for more. 

Actually meeting and chatting to guys who want to GET that huge and beyond themselves is probably the hottest thing ever, and I'm lucky enough to have made the acquaintance of one or two. I genuinely think, if I'm ever lucky enough to date a bodybuilder boyfriend with an insatiable need to get bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and who's happy to talk about his overwhelming greed for never-ending, freakish muscle growth, I will have died and gone to heaven, ha ha! 

Of course, while chatting to any of you about this would be amazing, I'd particularly love to meet any like-minded writers to discuss plot and character ideas, and the difficulties of integrating good storytelling (i.e. with tension, conflict, drama) into a tale with such epic proportions. After all, once your protagonist e.g. has already crushed Earth in a giga bicep flex and is in the process of swallowing the sun to fuel his growth yet further,  how do you keep the writing narrative rather than merely descriptive? 

As I said, I'm happy to chat to anyone in this terrific club - and I'm really looking forward to meeting more like-minded people!

GM

Welcome!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..