New member to group

DerrickRiggs

Greetings,

Nice to see a place for being a tall bodybuilder. As I have experienced, being a tall bodybuilder is a lot more tough than being a 5'6" or 5'10" bodybuilder.

I'm 6'2" and now at 268 lbs. bodybuilder. I have been up to 295 lbs. as a powerlifter and at that time, I was being sponsored so the additional income allowed me to put on a lot of size. But I still want to hit the 305-310 mark now as a bodybuilder. 

Putting on muscle size is still tough for me. I have to take appetite enhancers to stimulate my wanting to stuff myself. 

Luckily, I have been bodybuilding for a while and have lived in Los Angeles and Houston and have learned a lot from other bodybuilders. You can't do bodybuilding alone. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Dude, your size is super impressive! I surely don't mind shorter muscle guys (I'm at an average to very slightly above 6ft even), but it is true what you say about taller guys having trouble adding thickness.  You're pretty huge, but good luck on your path to mega 300 pounds+ hugeness!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, DerrickRiggs said:

Hope all is good with everyone here. Haven't signed on this club for a while. 

Hope all is well with you too!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..