The Car Salesman - Chapter 4

dw2098lj

7 hours ago, dw2098lj said:

“Don’t be here when I get back,” I ordered simply, as I went to take a shower, leaving this previous Alpha on the floor still covered in my cum.

U just made a mistake man. U gonna leave the scent there¿??? He's gonna take it

• Upvote 1

I think Joe is no fool. He could leave an empty bottle near Karl to tease him... And keep the full bottles well hidden... And if he starts real bodybuilding, he's going to have big fun, and so will Karl and Sal. This story is so great.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow.  You have the alpha attitude down PAT and your writing perfectly shows it.  I love me some cocky, alpha dominance without excessive cruelty so this is pushing my buttons. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What about Joe inviting Karl & wife for a friendly dinner ? Specially Joe having joined a gym and being even more jacked ? Just some ideas to continue this great story !