Worship me bigger

ScottishBodybuilder92

Chapter 6 - Reposted

"I can grow when people worship me" I told Jonny.

"What?" He said, looking confused.

"And I can make people grow by worshipping them. Only I lose a bit of size when I do it to them. But don't worry. It's easy for me to get it back by getting another worshipper, with no negative aspects on their part". I added smugly.

He looked an me, trying to determine if  I was having him on.

"Look that sounds like the ideal power set but how do you expect me to believe that."

"Well... you said I looked big when we first met. But don't you think these bad boys look even bigger now" and  with that I hit a double bicep pose.

He continued to look at me in a mixture of awe and confusion. "I mean..  they look massive... possibly more massive than before but.."

"Look. I'm telling you because... I was gonna help you get bigger."

He stopped and looked at me. Obviously dreaming of possibly hitting the jackpot by meeting a muscular hunk who could grow him.

"Say I believe you.. and I'm still not convinced. What would we need to do to achieve that..."

"Well.. I worship you. And if I'm telling the truth. You grow. If I'm not.. you stay the same."

"Sounds like I don't have much to lose then." But he looked awkward. "So shout I just flex like this?" He asked nervously flexing a non existent bicep.

"Basically" I said, walking over to him, trying not to laugh at the juxtaposition of me this size worshipping this twig guy. Well. He won't be a twig for long.

I ran my hands over his flexed bicep, kissing the skin around it. Feeling the warmth I knew it was working. I ran my hands on to his chest over his shoulders, kissing down his skinny abs.

"Look. I feel awkward, this is just weird and you were obviously having me on"

"Oh was I? Feel your chest."

He did. And the realisation hit, he had some small chest muscles.

"Omg! OMG! THANK YOU! Can... can we continue.."

"Of course... big man." I said winking.

Now that there was a bit of muscle there it was easy to get more in to the worship. Running my hands over his growing thighs, up to feel a juicy boots forming. I could feel myself shrinking but I didn't care.

"Look at me!" he cried. Looking down at his athletic build. Only slightly smaller than me in my diminished frame. He moved in front of the full sized mirror to check himself out.

"These arms, I'm... big!" He turned back to me. "You wanting to continue worshipping these bad boys then?"

Fuck. He was getting in to this... I should have stopped and kept myself at a decent size but I was too turned on.

"YESSSSS!" He cried, as stood behind him as he continued looking in the mirror as I rubbed his lats and the growth started again. I worked all over his body and he was loving it. He'll I was loving it. He was growing taller and the size was draining out of me. 

"Fuck I'm a god! You've made me a god!" As the former twink was now looking like an amateur bodybuilder and I was there looking like 21 yo who'd been gyming for 3 months.

"You deserve a proper thanks for this" and with that, he scooped me up easily. I wrapped my legs around him and his pinned me against the wall and entered me. His new leg muscles doing the work as he pounded me. I knew I shouldn't continue feeling his muscles but I couldn't help it. He felt so good in me and when he realised he was growing again... he came.

"Fuck" we said together. And we collapsed on the bed, me with my head on the chest of the man mountain I'd just created. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

I might try do more. I started a new story that's more about someone being all powerful. But I'll continue this at some point. 

Feel free to suggest where you'd like it to go next

• Like 7

12 hours ago, sexyscottishboy said:

I might try do more. I started a new story that's more about someone being all powerful. But I'll continue this at some point. 

Feel free to suggest where you'd like it to go next

I definitely would love to read about a whorshipped guy going power-drunk and obliging the main character to grow him an inhuman amount of muscle 😈

• Like 1

I'd love for that twink to become power-hungry! maybe main character tries to regain his size but when he sees Jonny again, it's a battle of self control and temptation!

• Like 2