Sweet Revenge - Chapter 15 - Final added July 2, 2022

Newmassaddict

Newmassaddict, you write with such and intensity, it's just fantastic. I like the attitude change of Andy. It might be partially due to the steroids, but personally, I read it as his burning desire to get retribution against the jerk Bruce not just for himself but for the other people he's wronged. He practically destroyed Dan who was on the road to being  a pro. Plus, I think there's a growing confidence that would be somewhat natural as his size increases. I get Hanugumo's point, but I think Mitch will keep Andy reined in and on point. He's still going at it for the right reasons.

As for the weight, is anyone really ever satisfied with their goal weight once they get there??? Here's hoping that 400 comes and Andy still feels like he's got more, a lot more in him! After all, he wants to be able to totally dominate Bruce, who I'm sure is still growing too.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:57 AM, shizumaru said:

Protragonist trains, roid up and grows to a 350 pound beast. Only to find that Bruce is now 500 pounds of pure godly muscles ?

Now that's a story I wanna read

• Upvote 1

On 2018-02-23 at 8:41 AM, arpeejay said:

<-- looks at watch!

It's been a day and a half!

I'm in AGONY!

:D

Sunday morning read added for you - Chapter Five is up ;)

• Like 2

The encounter Mitch Vs Bruce will be an epic one and Andy wil be there to be a witness.

Im sure he display of strenht will turn Andy to crazuy ,lvls afer all he loves a good dominant fight

• Like 1

I hope Andy will join Mitch's  ext work oits so he will grow mlre to and together they will double team Bruce and make him feel regret for all the things that he has done. >;3