Sweet Revenge - Chapter 15 - Final added July 2, 2022

Newmassaddict

Hope Bruce gets out pulls a super steroid from his bag and grows and mutants into a giant hairy muscle roid beast that’s unstoppable 

Wow!

I image next installation like"Andy goes upstairs for taking some medicines to treat Mitch's wounds ...Bruce, wake up after the shots of the old beast when he realizes he is tied with the chains, Mitch is setting up the room after the slaughter combined by their fight ... Bruce uses his primordial force to free himself... a scene of pure brutal power ... Mitch looks upset at the scene ... when a piece of the chain hits him on the face sending him to the carpet .... Bruce, swollen with rage and hysterical laughter, goes in search of his victim ... Andy .... I find it .. .him demonstrates what a real beast is and brutally fucks him and leaves him in the room .... he finds the mitch's steroids .... he uses them .... it's time to grow up and teach the daddy (Mitch) who is the true alpha mutant! "... here I imagine it so more or less ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:18 PM, ploder4 said:

Bruce has to be on the same stuff Mitch and Andy are taking.  Where is he getting it and is he getting a better version?

I was thinking something along these same lines. Unlike others, I still want Andy to get his revenge. That IS the name of the story, right? I want Andy to find what Bruce is taking, combine it with Mitch's formula and outgrow them all to glorious revenge!

• Like 1

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce - AWESOME UPDATE.

Sometimes in life people are just bigger and stronger, fact.

Sweetest revenge is to let Bruce see how happy and in love they are whilst he is all alone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2