Sweet Revenge - Chapter 15 - Final added July 2, 2022

Newmassaddict

Chapter 14

Bruce turned to face Andy but looked past him and glanced at Mitch cowering in the back of gym. Aside from those two, the only other person still there was Dr. Steven Clark.

“Come here.” Bruce commanded and Steven approached, his whole body trembling with both fear and lust.

“This is doc. He helped me get better after Andy beat the shit out of me. Then he helped me get this fucking MASSIVE,” Bruce said bouncing his mammoth pecs so they rose and came crashing down, slapping his etched abdominals,  “You think that gear you stole from me was strong, you should see the cocktail he’s got me on now.”

“I know you are dying to know and frankly, I want to see your reaction to just how HUGE I’ve become.” Bruce said, signalling Steven to produce a very long measuring tape. Positioning himself perfectly so the gym lights bathed his massive form, Bruce stood perfectly still as Steven waited to start measuring.

“You know I’m taller than you Andy, 5’11” as a matter of fact and I weigh 472lbs. Tell them the rest doc.”

“Neck, 32 inches. Chest, 92 inches. Arms, 38 inches. Forearms, 30 inches. Waist, 35 inches. Quads, 50 inches and Calves, 34 inches.”

“All with only 2% body fat.” Bruce said, lifting his left forearm slightly and twisted his wrist so his mighty forearm inflated with cords of muscles and veins, it visibly swelled larger with each tiny movement.

Lost in his own muscle trance, Bruce didn’t see Andy grab two 45 pound plates and approach. He spread his hands, holding the plates like cymbals and as Bruce looked up, his head was slammed between the two plates with vicious force. Bruce’s legs faltered but he didn’t collapse right away. Wasting no time, Andy dropped one plate and gripping the other with both hands and smashed the side of Bruce’s head so hard, had he been playing baseball, he would have surely hit a home run. Bruce’s eyes rolled back in his head as he fell to the floor in a giant heap of muscle.

“NO!” Screamed Steven as he fell to the floor and grabbed Bruce’s head.

“Andy!” Mitch yelled and cautiously approached, trying to pull Andy away from Bruce’s body.

“NO MITCH! I’m not giving him a chance this time. I’m stopping him once and for all!” Andy yelled wrenching himself away from Mitch and stood over Bruce’s body. 

“Please don’t hurt me! I only wanted to help him get better. I’d didn’t know he was such a monster.” Steven said, moving away from Bruce.

“It’s not you fault. You can’t help someone like Bruce.” Andy said and bent down and grabbed one of Bruce’s arms, its sheer mass making Andy’s hands look small. He couldn’t help caressing the smooth, dense flesh. With his hands under Bruce’s armpits, grunted as he pulled him into a semi-seated position, his head flopped forward, blood running down his cheek.

“Andy, what are you going to do?” Asked Mitch.

Andy laboured to drag Bruce across the gym, towards the squat racks near the back. Even he could not believe how heavy Bruce’s unconscious body weighted.

“I don’t know but he’s not getting a chance to hurt anyone every again.”

Andy reached for a huge length of industrial chain he regularly used for extra resistance when doing dips. With little effort, he tossed it into the air so it wrapped around the huge metal beam supporting the upper floor of the gym. He grabbed the loose end of the chain and wrapped around Bruce’s chest and under his arms before throwing it over the metal beam again. He then positioned himself behind Bruce with the two ends of chain in each hand. Mitch and Steven watched in awe as Andy started to pull the chain tight. Bruce’s body moved to a seated position as the metal on metal sounds filled the gym. The swelling of Andy’s arms displayed how much resistance Bruce’s mass was creating but he wasn’t deterred. Andy started to emit low growls as he pulled the chain harder. His entire body swelled and flexed as Bruce started to rise off the floor. The determination on Andy’s face was more intense than his most gruelling workout. A minute later, Bruce’s glutes left the floor as he was hoisted higher. Andy was screaming at the top of his lungs as the rest of Bruce’s body was lifted so his feet dangled a foot off the ground.

“Mitch! Grab a squat bar and run it through the chain links at the top!” Andy said through gritted teeth. Mitch looked around frantically and rushed to grab a bench he could stand on. He moved it under the beam and started to thread a metal bar through the chain as Andy visibly strained to keep Bruce elevated.

“Hurry!” Andy pleaded.

Mitch finally got the bar through both sides of the chains and as Andy let go of the metal, the bar and chain let out a huge screech as they locked into the metal bean, securing Bruce in his hanging position.

Mitch jumped off the bench and turned to face Andy. At the sight, he stumbled back and sat on the bench. Andy’s huge body was transformed into a pumped, shredded mass of twisted muscle. Each heavy breath he took, caused his whole body to swell and relax. Mitch could not look away as Andy caught his reflection in the nearby mirror and started to flex more. His 25” arms were coated in new veins as his lats flared so wide, his arms were unable to lower past 90 degree angles, but his self-admiration as short lived as he attention was refaced on Bruce’s handing body.

The huge chain dug into Bruce’s arm pits and while it crossed over his pecs, the heavy slabs of meat seemed to engulf the metal links.

“He’s secure Andy, he can’t move.” Mitch encouraged, sensing Andy’s concern.

“Not enough.” Andy said and grabbed another length of chain. He wrapped around Bruce’s forearms and held it in place behind his back with and third, smaller chain. Still not satisfied, Andy picked up two thick ankle harnesses. They were tougher than normal because Andy regularly used them to move full weight stacks when training his monstrous glutes and abs. He attached them to each of Bruce’s ankles and using even more chains, wrapped them around the pillars on either side. When he was done, Bruce was spread eagled between, with chains around his arms, completely immobile.

“W-w-what are you going to do to him?” A terrified Steven asked from the other side of the room.

“I’m going to make him pay for what’s he’s done to us!” Andy said as he approached Bruce’s trapped body. Even unconscious, Andy could not help but stare in awe of Bruce’s incredibly huge body. He fought the urge to run his hand over Bruce’s rock-hard abs. Instead, Andy planted his feet and swung his right fist with all his might. The impact on Bruce’s abs sent a loud thump that filled the gym. Bruce’s body recoiled and the chains surrounding him ratted and scraped the metal beam and pillars. Andy then proceeded to land brutal punch after brutal punch, each aimed at Bruce’s exposed stomach. Within seconds, bright red marks started to appear on his skin. Andy finally stopped and looked at Mitch.

“Hit him!”

Mitch hesitated but slowly approached. As the older man looked up at the helpful form, his face turned from fright to rage. Suddenly he was back in the gym the day Bruce attacked him. Mitch raised his fist and let out a tremendous scream as he swung with all his might. His fist landed on Bruce’s left side and Mitch felt the impact of Bruce’s dense muscle but it didn’t stop him from savagely attacking Bruce’s midsection. Tears were streaming down his face when Andy interceded and pulled Mitch away. Bruce’s abs were covered in red spots as were Mitch’s knuckles.

As Andy wrapped his huge arms around Mitch’s trembling body, attempting to calm him, a low moan started to fill the room. Andy, Mitch and Steven froze and looked up at Bruce. His head still hung off to one side but the sound was getting loader by the second.

“Oh no!” Said Mitch, gripping Andy harder.

“It’s ok, he can’t hurt you. Not anymore.” Andy said as confidently as he could.

The sounds from Bruce turned from a moan to more of a growl as he slowly raised his head. The blood from his forehead had mixed with sweat and now coated one side of his face and shoulder. His eyes were half open but displayed only one emotion; rage. With his head fully raised and eyes fully open, his extreme conditioning allowed deep striations to form on his hallow cheeks as he gritted his teeth.

Bruce slowly turned his head from side to side, surveying the situation he found himself in. He grunted as he tried to lift his arms only to find them immobile. With a slight shake of his leg, the thick chain attached to the pillar rattled but did allow any further movement. Bruce moved his head to stare at Andy.

“You stupid motherfuckers.” Bruce growled.

“Shut the fuck up you piece of shit or I’ll gag you too.” Andy said.

As if suddenly aware of the punishment Andy and Mitch inflicted on his midsection, Bruce started to flex and relax his incomprehensibly ripped abdominals. The smallest movement caused every muscle to flex and twitch. The already shredded muscles visibly compacted, making is stunningly small waist appear even smaller.

Mitch couldn’t help gasp at the sight.

“You like that old man? You thought you could hurt these abs? NOTHING can hurt them.” Bruce said and turned his hips slightly, causing waves of razor-sharp oblique muscles to appear through a network of snake-like viens. Bruce pivoted his hips and displayed the same outrageous muscle control on the other side.

Both Andy and Mitch were transfixed by the spectacle but it was Mitch that first noticed what else was happening.

“Andy! His abs!”

Bruce raised his head and closed his eyes as if he was concentrating hard. The large welts on his abs were fading away as he willed his core muscles to swell even more.

“That’s right. The gear doc has me on not only makes me pack on muscle faster than anyone, it also helps me heal real quick. That’s how I recovered from our last encounter.” Bruce said with a snicker, “And how I’m going to rip you both in half.”

Andy and Mitch couldn’t help but take a step back as the chains surrounding Bruce were pulled to their limits. Andy let out a sigh of relief when none of them loosened but that didn’t stop Bruce from putting on a show. Fist his quads and calves flexed. Even spread at unnatural angles, their thickness and conditioning looked wild. The two thick columns of muscle swelled and contorted in a sickening display of mass and vascularity. The thick leather straps around his ankles groaned but held as the metal chain scraped around the metal pillar. Bruce’s already flexed abs, solidified even more, looking outrageously ripped and appearing much too small to support his massive upper body. Even with his arms trapped behind his back, Bruce flexed his triceps, causing them to erupt from either side of his body. His shoulders were not able to move but that didn’t stop them from swelled into two vein-covered boulders of mass. With the heavy chain crossing his pecs and travelling beneath his armpits, Bruce still managed to make them bounce, rattling the chains until the slabs of pec meat billowed over the chain. Flexing each one independently, audibly slapped against the chains as their full size incased Bruce’s chin and thick jaw.

Andy placed a hand on Mitch’s trembling shoulder and reassured him the restraints wold hold.

Bruce didn’t look uncomfortable, in fact, he looked perfectly calm, like he was posing on a bodybuilding stage as he willed each muscle to flex and relax for his onlookers.

“I like this gym,” he said looking around, “I wish I knew it existed when I started lifting, I’d probably would have been this huge years ago. It would be a shame for me to tear the place down in a matter of minutes so I guess I’ll go with Plan B.”

Andy, Mitch and Steven could only stare as a look of sheer determination washed over Bruce’s face. They watched in shocked awe as Bruce’s already mammoth hamstrings swelled. Each muscle fibre ballooned to three times their size as he exerted incredible pressure on the ankle straps. The material held but only until Bruce refocused his attention on his ham-sized calves. The 34” of massive muscle solidified into granite-hard boulders and the chains wrapped around the metal pillars screamed in agony. Then, to the complete terror of the three men witnessing his inhuman display of muscle control, Bruce flexed his lower calves. An advantage of his musculature gave Bruce thick lower calf muscles that flowed perfectly to his ankle. Many people do not have this attribute, having calves that end well above the ankle but like everything else on him, Bruce was the exception to the norm. With his enormous calves fully flexed, the muscles running to his ankles looked relatively small but compared to anyone else, they were astoundingly thick and incredibly developed. The tearing of leather filled the gym as both straps blew apart simultaneously.

“NO!” Screamed Mitch as Andy leap into action. 

He searched frantically for something to use on Bruce. He grabbed a 100lb barbell and swung it like a baseball bat. It made contact with Bruce’s abs with a gruesome thud that would have broken a normal person in half. Bruce only let out a low grunt. Andy moved behind Bruce and started to slam the bar against Bruce’s lower back. As he hammered Bruce over and over, Andy couldn’t help but marvel at the density and extreme definition of Bruce’s back muscles. Realized he was having no affect on Bruce at all, Andy focused his attention on his quads and calves. He swung the barbell with such rage, it ricocheted off Bruce’s left quad and slammed into the metal pillar. Frustrated, Andy tossed the barbell aside and searched for something else.

“Andy! Stop him!” Mitch screamed and ran towards Andy to help him find something that could do more damage. In his haste he stepped too close to Bruce. With lightening speed, Bruce’s massive quads pivoted and one wrapped around Mitch’s neck.

“NOOOOOO!” Screamed Andy in horror.

Bruce’s wrenched Mitch towards him and with perfectly coordinated perscission, wrapped his other quad around Mitch and crossed his ankles. Mitch started to claw at the slabs of heavy muscle as his head was completed surrounded by bundles of shredded mass.

“BIG MISTAKE OLD MAN.” Bruce said in a calm, ominous voice.

“LET HIM GO!” Andy yelled.

“OR WHAT?” Bruce said as he slowly raised his quads with Mitch pinned between them. Mitch’s feet left the ground as his whole body flailed manically.

Andy ran towards Mitch and grabbed his legs and tried to pull him free. Bruce looked down and started to laugh.

“What to play tug of war with your boyfriend? That doesn’t seem very safe for him.” 

“FUCK YOU!” Andy said and started to punch Bruce’s quads with all his might but stopped when he heard the tearing of metal.

Bruce hadn’t snapped the chains that held his arms behind is back, he was crushing them with his bare hands. Like peeling an orange, big broken metal links fell to the floor one at a time until the remaining chain fell loose, crashing to the ground. Andy stepped back just as Bruce lifted his quads higher, allowing him to grab Mitch by the shoulders, freeing him from he confines of his quads. Gasping for air, Mitch realized what was happening and panic took over. He kicked his legs and tried to wiggle free but Bruce had full control of his body. Bruce extended his arms and lifted Mitch’s 360lb body like he was doing front lateral raises. Mitch was facing away from Bruce so only Andy and Steven could see the look of terror in his eyes.

“ANDY? You want to watch me fuck your old man again while we dangle from the ceiling?” Bruce said with a maniacal grin on his face.

“NO!” Screamed Mitch and Andy in unison.

Bruce started to laugh as he started to press is arms together, causing his massive pecs to inflate even more, pressing against Mitch’s back and neck. Mitch let out a horrify scream as the pain being inflicted on him was clearly overwhelming. Then suddenly, Bruce let Mitch fall to the ground where he landed in a heap.

“Better idea. All three of you are going cum as I flex out of these chains before I fuck all three of you at once.”

Andy rushed to Mitch’s body on the floor and both men slowly looked up at Bruce as Steven took a step closer.

Bruce squared his shoulders and straightened his legs, from their vantage point, he looked like he was hovering over them, with the exception of the huge chain wrapped around his pecs and under his arms. Bruce stared at them as he slowly started to raise his arms.

“It was fun letting you think you had an advantage for a little while but I’m done with these pathetic games.” Bruce said as his arms raised higher. Thick ropes of veins sprouted from his shoulders to his wrists as each muscle swelled and flexed. His titanic lats started to expand, their dense muscle was so hard, there was no visible dent caused by the chain. Countless thick veins crisscrossed in every direction as his lats continued to spread. With the grace of a dancer, Bruce lowered his hands and planted them on either side of his hips and started to perform a perfect, seemly impossible, lat spread.

Steven let out a moan as his hand whipped out his rock-hard cock. Never could he imagine one man could be so huge and so powerful. Gobs of cum started to the spew almost immediately. Mitch and Andy continued to watch Bruce’s gravity defying display unable or unwilling to look away. To their total amazement, Bruce lifted one leg and actually performed a quad stomp, while dangling three feet off the ground. His bloated quad contorted and flexed into a mind-boggling exhibition no had ever dreamed could be possible. Andy looked over at Mitch recoiled in horror at seeing Mitch starting to touch himself.

“Mitch! NO!” Andy screamed.

“I’m sorry Andy, he just so massive, how is that much mass even possible.” Mitch said and turned back to watching Bruce flex.

“That’s tight old man, feast your eyes on all this mass. No one had ever or will ever achieve this level of size. And you know what, I’m not even done. This is only the beginning.” Bruce shouted as he raised his arms again. With visible strain on his face, he managed to maneuver them around the chains and place them behind is head. The sight was truly incredible. Showcasing extraordinary muscle control, Bruce sucked his abs in and started to perform a textbook perfect vacuum pose.

“Oh my god!” Yelled Mitch as he started to jerk his cock harder.

“YES! I’m the only muscle you can get hard to now!” Bruce said as he forced his abs further towards his spine while causing his lats to flare wider. Bruce stared down directly into Mitch’s eyes and held the seemingly impossible pose until Mitch’s eyes started to roll back in his head and hot cum started to erupt from his cock.

“NOW” Bruce said calmly and willed his lats to widen even more, making it look like he was spouting wings and the chain literally exploded in every direction. Bruce fell from above and landed with a massive thud on the concrete floor without loosing his balance or relaxing the pose. Andy and Mitch crawled away just in time to avoid being crushed but the massive freak.

Bruce relaxed and took a step forward, looking down at Andy and cracked his knuckles and licked his lips.

“Your turn.”

• Like 22

Oh man. Just imagine the lvl of that pump with just 2% bf. Bruce must look like a god.

Andy is a hard and muscle mf himself but Bruce has one hell of advantage over him now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bruce is such a COMPLETE and UTTER DOUCHE:  [From chapter 12]

===============begin excerpt====================

“NO. I’m not done!” Bellowed Bruce.

“Bruce, chill out. I still need to get my sets in.”

Bruce flared his lats, causing his arms and traps to swell, “I don’t give a FUCK about your sets.”

“Bruce! What the fuck? We’ve been working out together for three months. I’ve been helping you get bigger. Hell, we’ve fucked every night. What’s your problem suddenly?”

Bruce took two steps closer to Steven and with lightning fast speed, he grabbed the unsuspecting doctor by the throat with one huge hand. Steven’s eye displayed pure terror as Bruce gripped hard.

“All of that means SHIT to me. When I walked in here I was a pathetic, broken mess but this gym and your gear was my only hope.” Bruce said as he tightened his grip on Steven’s neck, marvelling at the thick cords of his forearm muscles. With barely any effort, he started to lift the doctor until he was forced to stand on his tip toes.

“What do you weight now Doc, 255lbs? Fuck, that weight barely registers.” Bruce said and with one small flick of his wrist, sent Steven flying six feet away. The doctor landed on the floor hard, gasping for air.

“I told you I was 390lb before Andy fucked me up. Well, this morning I weighted 405lbs. I’m already bigger than I was and I have no plans on stopping.”

“Why Bruce, what did I do?” Steven rambled, with fear in his eyes as he looked up at Bruce’s massive body.

“You didn’t do anything. This was never about you. It’s always about ME. I need the mass, I need the fuel, I need the drugs, I need whatever it takes to make me THE BIGGEST MONSTER!” Bruce said as he bend down and picked up a 45lb weight plate. He held it with both hands and Steven let out a wimpier as the metal started to twist in Bruce’s grip.

“Did you think we would be some sad meathead couple? Dude’s that lift together stay together? Fuck that! I needed you, I needed this gym, I needed that incredible gear you created.” Bruce said tossing the destroyed weight plate aside like he was suddenly bored with it.

Tears ran from Steven’s eyes.

“Don’t look so fucking sad little man. You still get to watch me grow. You still get to inject me with gear and hell, I’m still going to fuck you whenever I want.

“N-n-n-n-o!” Steven said as he slowly stood up, still rubbing his neck.

==============end excerpt=========================

• Like 3

Here is the final chapter of this story. I'm glad I got to finally finish it. Enjoy.

Chapter 15 - Final

Andy stared up at Bruce and then turned to Mitch, who was still stroking his cock, mesmerized by Bruce’s hulking form.

“Fuck you!”

“Damn you are one hard nut to crack.” Bruce said and started to slowly walk around the gym, his fully pumped body on full display. “I just made these two cum fountains while showing off this ridiculous body and phenomenal strength, what the fuck is it going to take to have you begging for my dick up your ass?”

“THAT’S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!” Andy yelled as he stood up.

“Oh, yes it will. When Bruce wants something, BRUCE GETS IT! It’s not like I can’t make it happen whether you want it to or not but I’d rather it be your choice. Doc, fill me up” 

Steven scrambled to his feet and produced four syringes from his pocket. He approached Bruce with understandable caution. Bruce pulled down one side of his skin-tight shorts, exposing a glute bigger than most people’s quad, the slightly movement caused waves of muscles and striations to erupt on the smooth surface. The first needle plumped into the dense muscle with visible effort. When all four doses of the chemical compound was released, Bruce’s eyes rolled back in his head and he let out an orgasmic moan.

“FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD! If you come around Andy, maybe I’ll let you try this shit, it’s fucking incredible.” Bruce said as he began to survey the room, settling his gaze on the still-loaded deadlift bar. As he lumbered towards it, the concrete floor vibrated from his sheer mass. He stood over the bar loaded with 12 plates totalling 1,125lbs.

“I know you were impressed by my deadlifting display earlier but to be honest, I was holding back. I didn’t want to scare you too badly so soon.” Bruce said and bent down and gripped the bar, causing slabs of muscle to bulge and contort to accommodate the movement. With barely a grunt, he lifted the bar and stood up but didn’t lower it again. “I’m not holding anything back now.” He said and turned to face Andy and started to curl the massive bar.

“FUCK NO!” Andy yelled, unable to remain composed.

Bruce’s face showed effort immediately but it also showed something else; desire. The unimaginable strain on his body was intoxicating to him, he wanted the pain. The multiple plates on the bar rattled as the bar started to rise. Bruce’s body responded in kind. Massive rope-thick veins sprang to the surface of his transparent skin as his whole body morphed into a wall of pulsing muscle. His 38” arms exploded in size, easily surpassing 40” while his traps swelled to encompass his neck and graze his ears. His shoulders widened and exploded with countless muscles separating like only fantasy artists could imagine. 

The bar reached the halfway point and Bruce started to chant, “No one is this huge, no one is this powerful, no one is this freaky!” Sweat poured off his body and he was spitting as he spoke. The bar slowed to a snails pace but continued to rise, “No one is this huge, no one is this powerful, no one is this freaky!” When Bruce reached the top of the rep he didn’t let it fall, he started to slowly lower it, putting a mind-boggling strain on his biceps. He stopped chanting and started to emit a growl that would have scared a grizzle bear. His biceps responded and the display of muscle and vascularity was truly a grotesque display, the likes of which caused the other in the room to scream in terror. When the bar was lowered completely, Bruce didn’t let go but started to curl it again. When the bar was parallel to the floor he looked at Steven.

“G-G-Get on!”

Steven just stood, unable to will his body to approach.

“NOW!” Bruce commanded, causing Steven to move forward.

Steven was trembling as he placed his hands on the bar and swung a leg over like he was mounting a horse. The added weight of Steven’s 250lb body on the bar was clearly felt by Bruce but it didn’t stop him from raising the bar.

“FUCK THIS HURTS SO MUCH! I CAN FEEL EVERY MUSCLE GROWING” He screamed as he completed the rep but didn’t lower the weight.

“FEED ME!” He said.

Steven’s crotch was positioned directly in front of Bruce’s face. He moved his other leg over the bar so he was facing Bruce. He placed one hand on Bruce’s swelling trap for balance as he pulled out his throbbing cock. Bruce adjusted the bar so he could engulf Steven’s dick. Once inside Bruce’s mouth, Steven let out a loud moan. Andy and Mitch watched in stunned silence as Steven and loaded bar were manoeuvred back and forth as Bruce sucked the doctor’s cock. It only took a few seconds before Steven was filling Bruce’s mouth with so much cum, it trickled down Bruce’s chin. With total control, Bruce lowered the bar, allowing Steven to climb off before letting it drop to the floor.

Bruce shook his massively pumped arms, causing the individual muscle fibres to dance and twitch before raising them up into a double bicep pose that would have made any current Mr. Olympia competitor retire on the spot.

He looked over at Andy, “Still nothing? Well, if you think that tired me out you are wrong.” Bruce said and started moving around the gym, looking for ways to showoff is massive body and incredible strength.

He picked up two 45lb plates and started to bend them. He didn’t bend them in half, which in its self would have been an amazing display, instead, he twisted them, fusing the two pieces together and causing his already engorged 30” forearms to inflate. He stared that them, twisting his wrist to force more striations and veins to appear.

“See this old man? Bigger than even the top pro’s quads.” He said to Mitch who dick was rock-hard again.

He moved to a squat rack that have a bar already loaded with a four plates per side. He wrapped his huge hands around the side supports and lifted the whole machine off the ground. With the 405lb weight and the 200lb rack supported primarily by his shoulders along, Bruce started to walk in circles, each step causing the ground to shake and his shoulders to swell.

“I think my time in normal gyms is over. Even this is too easy now.” He said, dropping the squat and stepped out looking bored. His eyes settle on Mitch’s old pickup truck packed behind the gym. “Follow me,” he said as he opened the back door and stepped into the alley. Mitch looked at Andy who had already started to move towards the door.

Bruce walked along the side of the large truck, running his huge hand over the dull, rusted metal. His enormous body made the large vehicle look puny. His unreal size would look out of place anywhere now.

“What do you think an old truck like tis weights?” Bruce said as he pushed down on the back end, causing the frame to lower and touch the large tires.

“I’d estimate it to be between 5,000 and 6,000 pounds Bruce.” Steven said.

Bruce just smiled as he continued to star at the truck.

“If this doesn’t make you all cum, I don’t know what will.” He said and moved to the side of the truck, turning his back to the three other men. He bend down and placed his hands under the truck.

“NO WAY!” Andy yelled but stopped at the sight of Bruce’s back. It was so unbelievably wide and etched with such fine-tuned mass he couldn’t help but gasp at the sight. Thick veins criss-crossed every inch and the individual muscle fibres contorted with every movement. His relatively tiny waist only exaggerated the dramatic proportions he possessed. Two beachball sized glutes looked ready to burst from his shorts as he lowered his body nearly to the ground. As the metal truck frame started to emit a low groan, Andy felt his cock start to move.

“OH MY GOD!” Mitch said as his hand covered his open mouth.

The side of the truck started to rise as Bruce’s massive back sprang into action. Mountainous ridges and peaks erupted in every direction while is impossibly wide lats spread further, obscuring his enormous arms for view. Bruce’s face could not be seen but his loud grunts echoed off the sides of the buildings lining each side of the alley. He lifted the truck higher and suddenly the front and back tires lifted off the ground.

“He’s deadlifting the whole fucking truck!” Mitch exclaimed, turning to see a look of complete shock on Andy’s face.

“NO! NOT DEADLIFTING!” Bruce said and emitted a sound that caused the three men to take a step back. The side of the truck rose past Bruce’s waist and with one herculean heave, he extended his arms, pressing the side of truck above his head. The change in position, caused his back to transform into an outrageous display of mass with muscles swelling in every direction, causing Steven to faint but both Mitch and Andy were so transfixed, they didn’t move to check on him as he collapsed on the ground.

With the truck tipped almost completely on its side, Bruce held it in position as he moved his right leg forward, causing it to swell to twice its size. This was followed by his left leg doing the same. Two steps forward and Bruce was holding the bottom of the truck with his arms, preventing it from falling onto its side. As if the display of power wasn’t already incredible, Bruce started to turn around. His movement was slow and methodical but equally astounding considering the sheer weight of the truck. As he pivoted so Mitch and Andy could see his front and the surprisingly calm expression on his face.

“WATCH WHAT ALL THIS MUSCLE CAN DO!”

Bruce lowered his head and started to bend his massive arms, letting the full weight of the truck come to rest on his upper back and shoulders. Andy held his breath as Bruce managed to spread his arms wide and adjust their grip on the trucks undercarriage.

“H-H-He’s going to squat it!” Bellowed Mitch, dropping to a knee, unable to remain standing.

Andy could only cover his mouth with his hands as his shorts threatened to burst from his massive erection.

Now positioned under the truck like a more extreme version of Atlas  holding the globe on his shoulders, Bruce let out a scream that was both agonizing and terrifying. His quads pulsed with power as his calves swelled larger by the second, his severe conditioning making him look downright gruesome. After holding the massive vehicle in position for a few seconds, Bruce flexed every muscle and the remaining two wheels of the truck left the ground. The chassis swayed and rocked as Bruce screamed like a wild animal. He was bent forward at a precarious angle and both Andy and Mitch looked on with concern. Bruce slid his left leg forward a few inches in an attempt to better balance the truck but instead, his leg buckled and he went down on one knee.

“NO!” Screamed Mitch and took a step forward but Andy grabbed his arm and held him back. “LET GO! HE’LL BE CRUSHED! ANDY! DON’T BE SO CRUEL!”

Andy pulled Mitch back and stepped forward himself. For a second he stared at the swaying truck that now completely obscured his view of Bruce. He squatted down so he could see better.

“LIFT IT!” He screamed, surprising even himself. Mitch gasped behind him too.

Suddenly there was a low growl coming from under the truck.

“YES BRUCE! LIFT THAT FUCKING TRUCK. SHOW US HOW MUCH OF A FREAK YOU ARE!” Andy yelled as Bruce’s growl grew loader.

The swaying of the truck stopped in an instant, like it was lowered to the ground even though it still hovering three feet off the ground. Dust and debris started to fall from the undercarriage as the vehicle started to rise.

“UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!” Bruce screamed as truck was raised four feet off the ground. “UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!” and it was five feet off the ground, allowing Bruce’s monstrous calves and quads to come into view. His feet were spread wide but his quads showed no visible gap above the knee. Each muscle in his quads pulsed and flexed so large, they looking like they were fighting with each other for space.

“YES!” Screamed Andy, as he ripped his shorts off allowing his engorged cock to slap his lower abdominals.

Incoherent sounds came from Bruce as the truck rose higher, allowing Andy and Mitch to see his unbelievable upper body. His core was working so hard, it looked like any remaining fat and skin had been removed, leaving only the thickest, hardest abdominal muscles imaginable. With his quads pumped to their maximum and Bruce’s own cock fully hard, there was a tearing sound as his shorts disintegrated, leaving him completely naked.

“LIFT IT BRUCE. SHOW US YOUR POWER!” Andy screamed as gobs of pre-cum started to pour from his cock.

Bruce let out a final scream that rattled the glass in the nearby windows as his legs straightened. He was still bent forward in an awkward position but with his quads firmly planted on the ground, he willed his upper body to rise. His lats were so wide and pumped, they visibly pushed his bloated arms higher, allowing him to raise his head and look at Andy. His eyes were wild and frantic and his cliched jaw flexed wider than his ears. Veins as thick as garden hoses ran up his cheeks and across his forehead. He looked like a demon from a science fiction show but the sight was so extreme, so incredible, Andy could not remember seeing anything more arousing. Bruce managed to focus his gaze on Andy as drops of cum started to flow from his cock.

“L-L-L-Look AT ME.” Bruce managed to say as he straightened even further. Showing Andy every flexed muscle, each of which was bigger than it had been before and far bigger than any man had ever possessed.

“OH MY GOD!” Andy screamed as he let go of his cock and covered his mouth to stifle a gag. Even without touching himself, ropes of thick cum started to gush from his cock, some which nearly travelled the 10 feet distance to where Bruce stood.

“YESSSSS!” Bruce bellowed as he started to spew buckets of his own cum in Andy’s direction. With one last inhuman display of power, he raised his arms, lifting the truck higher and physically tossing it behind him where it crashed onto its side sending sparks flying along with the sound of breaking glass and twisting metal. Finally free of the truck’s incredible weight, Bruce fell to his knees and placed his hands on the ground. Sweat and tears rained down and he took massive breath after massive breath.

Andy rushed to knee beside Bruce and helped him to his feet. The two huge men starred at each other as Andy leaned in a started to kiss Bruce passionately. As they kissed, Andy ran his hands over Bruce’s massive pecs, shoulders and arm.

“I can’t believe you just squsatted a 6,000 pound truck.”

“I won’t be happy until I’m squatting that weight for multiple reps.”

“Fuck yeah!” Andy said and grabbed hold of Bruce’s still-hard cock.

“I’m glad you finally came around.” Bruce said, kneading Andy’s thick pecs.

“I can’t deny it anymore. You are the most incredible freak in the world.” Andy said and started to kiss Bruce on his neck and traps.

“And just getting started,” Bruce said and led Andy towards the gym doors, seeing that Mitch had helped a now awake Steven to his feet. “The four of us are going to fuck all night and in the morning, the doc will get us all on his super gear so we can all become freaks.”

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1