The American Musketeer Meets Hercules (A Winter Olympics Special)

CardiMuscleman

This story has been made possible by kind permission of Mauleo and is based on his story "Hercules Powers Up" which is available for purchase via his website at http://www.mauleo.net/

hercules_outfit_2011_021.jpg?w=420&h=646

Part One

"Oh man, Hercules is so built!"

As Roger traced his finger around the outline of a relief on a wall, Henry had to muster of all his self control not to burst out laughing.

"Look" he said, trying his best not to smirk, "Why do you think I asked Porthos, Athos and Aramis if I could bring you here to Olympia after meeting the Greek king to discuss that trade shipment from France to Greece? We are at the home of the Ancient Olympics, a Games were Hercules won more than just one laurel wreath let me tell you, then there's Milos of Croton as well, a six time wreath winner in wrestling" and with that Henry took a deep breath and said "This is the home of strength, muscle and power"

"Oh, yeah!" moaned Roger as he pressed his finger onto a relief of Hercules flexing his pecs, "Oh, if only I could feel those pecs, feel that heart pounding in his chest, oh man, I'm going to cum I know it!"

"If you really have to relieve yourself" tutted Henry, "then best go behind one of those pillars!"

As Roger did so, moaning as he began to rub himself, Henry looked around in wonder and said, almost to himself, "What I wouldn't do to experience this back in the times of the Ancient Greeks, when this was a fully working stadium. I mean, yes, when I see the Olympic Flame being lit here every two years there is a recreation of the events, but to see them live in colour, oh, what I wouldn't do. Just think Roger, three thousand years ago relative to where we come from, the first athlete ran, the first man wrestled, imagine it Roger, imagine it!"

"Oh, yeah!" moaned Roger, his panting becoming louder, "I am, I imagining it now, the first man, crossing the line, naked as the day he was born, his body covered in sweat from his efforts, his heart pounding, his cock hard and erect, yeah, fuck me first man, fuck me, fuck me HARD!" and with that Roger started to grunt.

Henry closed his eyes and remembered the opening ceremony of the Olympics in Athens in 2004 where two drummers, one stood where he was now, and another inside the modern stadium drummed a message between each other as if to say "The Olympics of old have been reborn into the Olympics of today and shall never die!". It was a message that Henry took to heart as ever since the closing ceremony of the Sydney Games in the millennium, every time the Olympic flame had been extinguished he felt that the world became a worse place. Indeed it had gotten so bad that he could never watch a closing ceremony live in case he burst into tears when the Flame was extinguished and hoped, if however remote the chance was, to one day carry the Flame as part of the Torch Relay. As he stood there, remembering the drumming, he felt a cold wind whistle past him and as he did up his jacket he turned to see where the wind was coming from and stood stock still terrified by what he could see heading in his direction.

"TORNADO!" he screamed just as Roger screamed "HERCULES" as he came.

As Henry turned and fled from the approaching storm, he grabbed Roger, his breeches still around his feet, thrust him against a wall and bellowed "How you do protect yourself from a tornado? We don't get them in the UK!"

As Roger looked at the tornado, his face illustrated the answer he gave.

"There's no way you can run from that he said!" and with that looked Henry in the face and said "You know what we need to do!"

As Henry looked at the storm, he gulped. The Ultimate Musketeer was powerful, yes, but surely he couldn't stop a storm that powerful, could he? Realising that he had little option, he nodded and unsheathed his sword, however before he could declare "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE" he was picked up by the winds. Roger grabbed him at the same time but it was no good as the two heroes were swept up into the sky and as if passing a point of no return seemed to vanish off the face of the earth.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Part Two

"Captain, I'd like to report an accident between myself and a ten ton tank!"

As Henry slowly opened his eyes, he groaned "My goodness me, if that's what it feels like to be sucked into a tornado then I never want to experience it again" and with that sat up and instantly gulped. The surroundings, which had been the ancient stadium of Olympia in 1629 had now changed into a forest, one that could have been there for a millennium and still look freshly planted. Getting to his feet, Henry said to himself "Roger, I don't think we're in Olympia, Wales or Colorado for that matter any more" and then suddenly declared "Roger" and looked around.

"Sssh!" said Roger as Henry found him crouching down next to a piece of foilage, "you'll scare it!"

"Scare it?" asked Henry and slowly walked over to Roger who gently parted the foilage to reveal a small baby, gurgling with its thumb in its mouth. As the baby looked at them both, it gave a gurgle and then sneezed and as it did so, two pairs of wings appeared from behind it.

"Oh, it's a cherub!" exclaimed Roger and started to tickle the angelic host with his fingers causing it to gurgle but Henry wasn't convinced.

Angel, Figure, Cherub, Ceramic, Stone Figure

"Roger" he said, as he started to step away, "there's something you should know about cherubs"

"And that is?" asked Roger still tickling the cooing baby.

"They didn't start that way" replied Henry and sure enough in the time it took Roger to look at Henry and then back to the baby, it had transformed into a villainous looking creature. As Roger leapt back, the creature emerged from the wood and started to crawl towards them. As they did, a rabbit popped out of the undergrowth and the creature pounced on it and bit it. No sooner had it done so that the rabbit became more and more sketal until it dropped dead and when it did the creature turned to look at Henry and Roger.

"Exit, stage left" screamed Henry and ran off with Roger close behind.

"Where are we running to?" shouted Roger

"I have no idea!" shouted Henry, "but anywhere is better than here"

After several moments they found a temple like structure and both men dived into it with the aim of using it as a barrier so when Henry turned around and found the creatures were prevented from accessing the temple by a sort of force field he found this rather interesting and tried to postulate on what it could be. It was clearly an energy barrier of some kind, the markings on the ground clearly delinating between what could be deemed the safe area and the unsafe area, and as they were the right side of it then clearly they were no longer in any danger, but that prompted the question what was this temple and why was it protecting them? It looked like any other ancient Greek temple, columns all over the place, a rather decorative water feature surrounding the columns and something that wouldn't look out of place in Las Vegas. Indeed, for a moment Henry thought that they must have been back there, that was until Roger moaned.

"Oh fuck, would you look at him!"

Henry looked up and stared in almost disbelief. There in the middle of the temple, with Roger already in a state of hero worship in front of him, was a man, chained to two huge monolith with glowing writing on them. Moreover, this man was virtually naked save for a very simple loincloth, hairy and built like a tank. As Roger looked up he moaned, "Man, who is this god?" and with that turned to Henry and said "Okay, get Adam to give him the once over. I want to know how much he can bench?"

Henry sighed but closed his eyes and said "Adam, care to help?" but instead of hearing his alter ego in his head, all he got was a "I'm sorry, the Ultimate Musketeer cannot take your call at the moment, please leave a message after the scream of estacy!" which prompted Henry to open his eyes. If he couldn't hear the Ultimate Musketeer, then this had the potential to get very nasty very quickly indeed.

"Please?" moaned Roger, "this man is everything I could wish for in a man!"

Henry stepped towards the man who seemed to be completely unconcious and stood next to him.

"I'm six foot" he replied, "and I come up to his chest, so let's assume he's seven foot six to eight foot tall"

"Oh man" moaned Roger, "I'm loving him already"

"We know that most bodybuilders, and I think its safe to assume that he is one, have a BMI of 30 as a minimum, so based on a height of eight feet we're talking about someone who's likely to weigh just shy of four hundred pounds!"

Roger moaned again, and started to physically worship the man and begged Henry to tell him how big the muscles were that he was worshipping.

Henry sighed and said "Well, I could think of better things to do but if you insist! Well, those calves are likely to be 31 inches, those quads at least 39 inches and based on that I think we can safely say, oooh, two, three thousand pound leg press!"

Roger was lost in desire as he rubbed his hands up and down the mammoth quads and was tempted to squeeze the contents of the loin cloth, but managed to resist long enough to start rubbing the massive six pack the man had.

"So if we assume that he also has a 39 inch waist" continued Henry, "then we're talking..." and mused for a moment whilst doing the mathematics "98.42 + (4.15 x 39) - (0.082 x 392) which gives you a grand total of 31 pounds of bodyfat so around 8% bodyfat" and as he looked up to see Roger rubbing the six pack who moaned "I don't care, these abs feel like rocks!" before moving his hands up to the mammoth chest and practically panted, "Tell me!"

"A seventy eight inch chest, thirty one inch biceps, so say six, seven hundred pound bench for reps and four hundred pound concentrations curls?" said Henry.

By now Roger was lost in desire and taking the bulge in the man's loincloth in his hands, he started to squeeze it.

"I don't think that's such a good idea" replied Henry, "this man is chained to these monoliths for some reason and while I have no idea where we are, I think we can assume that he's chained here as punishment for some reason. How would you like it if you were in jail and someone came along and started massaging your member eh?"

"I'd fucking love it!" came the moaned reply, as Roger looked up at the man, still unconcious and started to lick the man's nipples. As he did, he massaged the man's cock and as he did, the cock started to grow and the man started to moan.

"Oh, great!" said Henry, "you've done it now" and was already making a protestation of innocence for when the authorities came but Roger couldn't stop and as he continued to worship the man, his groans became louder and louder and as they did, his loincloth couldn't contain the buldge and exploded revealing...

"Oh fuck, look at that Henry. That's the mother of all cocks. It's at least fifteeen inches long and at least eight inches thick. Oh, look at it, Henry, look at it!"

"I'd much rather not thank you" replied Henry with his eyes shut.

As the man's cock grew bigger and bigger, it was almost as if the man was glowing. The bigger his cock got, the more he glowed, the more he glowed, the more he groaned and the more he groaned the more powerful he seemed to become until suddenly with a mighty roar the man's chains snapped and fell to the ground with a clatter. As the glow reduced, the man panted and with that looked up at Roger and moaned.

"I thank thee for your worship, acolyte, for thou hast released Hercules, the Titan!"
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Part Three

"I'm sorry" said Henry, fiddling his ears, "I'm sure that that man just said he was Hercules!"

"I am" replied the Titan, causing Roger to slump to his knees and moan "Oh, that voice!"

"Sorry" said Henry shaking his head, "but that is simply impossible. Hercules, from what I have been able to tell, was a chieftain from the Kingdom of Argos around the sixth century BCE and was born from a relationship between Zeus and Alcmene and whilst certainly more powerful than the average man at the time was not some, and I use this term with the greatest of respect, hulking powerhouse with a male sex organ longer and thicker than most men's..." and flailed his arms around as he tried to find the word

"I thank thee for that description, friend" replied the man, "I sense there is great power in thou as well, art thou a hero as well?"

"Lt. Henri de Ceredigion" replied Henry, doffing his hat, "a member of the King's Musketeers and that there is Monsieur Roger Dixon"

"Your willing slave" moaned Roger as he continued to worship the Titan.

"Another member of the King's Musketeers" added Henry, "who clearly doesn't know how to behave on occasions and we are on a trade mission to the King of Greece" a note of annoyance in his voice

"The King of the Hellenes?" asked Hercules

"That is one of his titles, yes" replied Henry.

"Then I must offer my deference to thou" replied Hercules as he knelt down on one knee adding "For thou hadst released me from the bondage that he ordered, telling me that my release would come when a man of noble status and a worshipper of thine would come"

"If you talk any more" moaned Roger, "I will"

As Henry found himself in the slightly strange position of towering over someone who towered over him, he suddenly noticed something and exclaimed "Roger, look out!"

Roger turned around and gasped as the creature that had been chasing them was now joined by hundreds of others and all of them were now entering the temple.

"Get behind thee, my friends" said Hercules, "when you freed me from my bondage, you allowed these creatures to enter"

As the creatures pounced on Hercules, Roger screamed "Look out" but Hercules just laughed as the creatures tried to bite him only for their teeth to break and soon the Titan was throwing them all over the place, practically demoolishing the temple at the same time, that was until one of them bit his cock and as it did, Hercules screamed in agony. Ripping it off his cock, he threw it nearly a hundred yards into the forest taking out a couple of other creatures, causing some of his cum to land on the paw of one of them. Looking at it, it was clear from Henry that he was wondering whether this liquid was the reason for Hercules' great strength and power and so ordered the other creatures to attack Hercules again, but this time the Titan was ready and grabbed two of them with his hands but this was just a diversion as the one who had investigated Hercules' cum leapt onto his cock and started to lick it and as Hercules started to cum, started to drink it.

The more the creature drank, the more it grew and the more it grew, the weaker Hercules appeared to come.

"We've got to do something" exclaimed Roger and so breaking cover, grabbed the creatures head and pulled it off the mighty organ. As the creature recovered from being thrown, he glared at the mighty organ and was determined to drink it all in and so leapt at it again but with a mighty grasp Hercules grabbed the creature by the head and squeezed until the head exploded before collapsing to his knees puffing and panting "The danger has passed my friends"

"Oh, Herc" moaned Roger, "that was...that was fucking brilliant. Can I...oh, please, can I...see you flex your bicep?"

As Hercules did, smiling, his cock hardened again and gesturing to it, Roger gasped in amazement.

"As much as I don't like the idea" said Henry, "I rather think he wants you to rub it for him!"

"Nay, lad" panted the Titan, "I need him to lick me, I need to show him the power of the Titan"

"And I am your willing servant" moaned Roger as he started to lick the iron rod.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part Four

"Oh man" moaned Roger, as he touched the head of the monster cock, "how hard can you get?"

Hercules replied with a flexed bicep and a cheeky grin as he started to pre cum and as he did so Roger couldn't take his eyes off the object that not only seemed to defy biology but physics itself. As he allowed some of the precum to cover his finger he moaned "Oh, Henry, get Adam to make us both Ultimate, then we can show this Titan was being a Titan truly means!" and with that he started to lick the head which caused Hercules to gasp and then start to breathe deeply.

Just as Henry was about to answer he heard a voice in his head.

"Ah, there you are" said Adam, "do you know I've been looking for you for some twenty one centuries!"

"What?" exclaimed Henry to himself, "What do you mean twenty one centuries?"

"Well" explained Adam, "there I was busy doing a, oh, what did you call it, that's right, donkey raise with a real donkey when suddenly you just vanished. Well, without you I don't get any say in things so I set off looking for you. First I tried in the 21st century, no joy there, but I think I have given Flex Lewis one or two ideas for his posing routine, then I remembered that Roger was so fixated with Hercules so tried the sixth century BCE and well, bingo!"

"Sorry?" asked Henry, "did you say the sixth century BCE?"

"That's right" came the reply "and Roger was right wasn't he?"

"Yes, yes, yes, my acolyte" moaned Hercules as Roger continued to lick the Titan's cock, "Push me to my limit!"

"So what do you say then? Ultimate Musketeer ramming Hercules, Ultimate Cadet sucking Hercules and Hercules being pushed beyond his physical, mental and sexual limits?" chuckled Adam adding "Go on, you know you want to!"

"On one condition" replied Henry, "you tell me where we are at this precise moment!"

"The Elysian Fields, central Greece, 575 BCE, happy!" replied Adam leaving Henry dumbstruck

"But...But...But!" stammered Henry

"I'll take that as a yes then!" and within a moment the Ultimate Musketeer stood tall, his sword aimed at Roger who screamed "YEAH, OH HERC, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS!"

Two minutes later, the Ultimate Musketeer was ramming Hercules with the Ultimate Cadet licking the rod and all the while Hercules was puffing and panting begging for more.

"Oh, you want more?" asked the Ultimate Musketeer, with a grin, "Well, be careful what you ask for I say! Do you know what my cum is doing to you? It's making you stronger, more powerful and more sexually aroused than ever before. You feel that pounding in your chest? That's your heart pounding at not two hundred beats per minute, not even three hundred, but five hundred and fifty beats per minute. That's right, every time you pant, you are taking in more oxygen that you have ever done before and every beat of your heart, that big powerful heart in the middle of your big powerful chest is turning that oxygen into raw muscular power and you know what else is happening?" and with that he leaned in and whispered into the Titan's ear "You're going to blow!"

Hercules's scream of estacy as he came was so loud and deafening that the temple appeared to quake as so much cum exploded from Hercules' cock with such force that it made holes in the stone making up the temple. The shooting match lasted a full five minutes and when it ended Hercules gasped and collapsed to his knees pinning the Ultimate Cadet underneath him. As Hercules moaned in estacy as the orgasm hit him, the Ultimate Musketeer pulled out and said "Not bad, I'll give that a five point two on the Orgasma Scale, how about you, Cadet?"

"Seven point three" came the moaned reply

"Thank you" panted Hercules, "thank you for releasing me from my bondage, from this day on, we are allies!"

"Well done, younger brother" said a voice suddenly and as all three men looked up, they saw a man with wings above them chuckling "I make that twenty two months, a new record!"

"By Hermes" gasped the Ultimate Musketeer to which the man replied "In the flesh!"

Although the Winter Olympics finished today, the Winter Paralympics start on March 9th, therefore this story will resume on that date.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part Five

"Oh,. fuck" moaned the Ultimate Cadet as Hermes landed on his feet causing the Ultimate Cadet to instantly prostrate himself and exclaim "Take me, Take me, destroy my mind, make me one of your willing slaves, make me all powerful so that nothing can stop me from conquering the world in your name!"

As Hermes looked at the prostate worshipper, the Ultimate Musketeer coughed "Hermes, not Ares, Hermes!"

"Hermes?" asked the Ultimate Cadet looking up

"Messenger of the Gods" replied the Ultimate Musketeer, "think of him as the mail boy of Olympia, sending messages all over the place"

As the Ultimate Cadet realised his mistake, he sheepishly stood up and said "Er, about that destroying my mind bit..."

"Oh, the number of times people mistake me" chuckled the god, and with that turned to Hercules and declared "Your bondage is now over, my brother, state the reward that you wish to give the people who have recused you!"

"Rewards are quite unnecessary" replied the Ultimate Musketeer, bowing, "We simply saw a fellow man in distress and came to the conclusion that he should be released from his bondage"

"You haven't told them have you?" chuckled Hermes and as Hercules shook his head, Hermes laughed "Oh, this is all part of Hercules's "I'm bored" act" and with that he explained how every so often, when Hercules was feeling bored with life, he would willingly allow himself to be chained to the monoliths adding "You can read our language I assume?" and as the Ultimate Musketeer looked at the monoliths, a smile started to cross his face followed by a belly laugh of such volume, the ground started to shake.

"I say, I say, I say" the Ultimate Musketeer chuckled, "What's big, strong, powerful and needs saving?"

As the Ultimate Cadet looked at him with confusion, the Ultimate Musketeer pointed to Hercules replying "That's what the monoliths said. This is the ancient Greek version of a gay sex ad" and with that read the monoliths "Here stands Hercules, the manliest of all men, release him and feel the power of his muscles!"

"And that is the reward I wish to give" replied Hercules, "to allow these men to see my strength, power and resilience"

"You mean, you want to be tested?" asked the Ultimate Cadet to which Hercules nodded

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" panted the Ultimate Cadet, "please can we take him home to 2018? Test him against the Ultimate Titan to see who's the more powerful? The original Titan or the Ultimate Titan? Have them wrestle each other? Have them test their strength? Strap them both into an electric chair and make their hearts pound until they cum? Oh, please, can we, can we?" and with that he looked at the Ultimate Musketeer like a child wanting a puppy.

"Oh, all right" said the Ultimate Musketeer resigned to which Hermes smiled and as he did he snapped his fingers causing all three men to vanish.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Part Six

As three flash blubs appeared to go off one after the other in Roger's gym, Henry leaned against a squat rack and moaned "Man, time travel in the real world makes you sick as anything" and instantly gulped in an effort not to be sick, a feeling that Roger failed to do as he opened the window that he had appeared next to and hurled into the car park below prompting Hercules to burst out laughing and declare "Thou call thyselves, men!"

"When we have not been flung some two and a half millennia and some ten thousand kilometres in a manner of moments" replied Henry still a little woozy from his experience but as the feeling started to pass, helped by several deep breaths he introduced Hercules to "your temple of resilience" and gestured to the collection of weights. As Hercules' eyes opened wide he moaned "By the gods, this is a place worthy of men" and as he started to look around he smiled. As he wandered around, Roger, now also started to recover waddled over to Henry, so that he didn't throw up again and asked "Henry, why are we ourselves again?"

"Well" replied Henry, "if I were making an educated guess I think it's because old Adam has a bit of a surprise in store for Porthos when he gets here, am I right?"

"I never could keep a secret from you could I?" chuckled Adam and as he did there was another flash bulb as Porthos arrived

"Which is why I insist" he said, completely oblivious to what had happened "that my sternum is harder than anyone's pilum, Aramis" and with that burst into laughter before suddenly realising where he was, but the moment he did a broad grin crossed his face and he ran to hug both Roger and Henry declaring "Oh, mon amis, we are together again" and adding to Roger, "Does the Cadet wish to feel the Titan's power?"

"This!!!" exclaimed Hercules, "This is your Titan?"

As Porthos turned around, Hercules tried hard not to break into peals of laughter but couldn't and slapped his knees pointing at Porthos declaring "I shall win these tests easily!"

"Porthos" said Henry, "allow you to meet the original Titan, Hercules, who believes that he is the most powerful Titan in the world"

As Porthos's happy face started to frown, Roger struck while the iron was hot adding "He dared to say that" and looked around, "your pilum was the weakest object in the universe" and prodded Porthos's groin. As Porthos growled in anger, he stomped over to Hercules, and taking off his glove slapped Hercules across the face with it and bellowed "You dare to insult the famed Porthos, monsieur, then be aware that you have incurred my wrath!"

"And that's my cue!" declared Henry in Adam's voice as he drew his sword and declared "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE" and a second later the Ultimate Musketeer stood in his stead, however instead of imbuing Roger with a fraction of his power, he lowered the sword aimed it at Porthos and declared "Ultimate Titan, take everything I have, for you have the honour!"

A stream of energy seemed to flow from the Ultimate Musketeer into Porthos and as the Ultimate Musketeer shrank back into Henry, Porthos's transformation into the Ultimate Titan was so exciting that when it finished and the Ultimate Titan hit a front double bicep pose declaring "I AM THE ULTIMATE TITAN!" Roger practically collapsed in ecstasy.

"Gentlemen" announced Henry walking towards the two men, each eyeing the other with an air of superiority. From now until a winner is declared, you are bitter enemies and will undergo a series of tests to determine who has the right to be called Titan!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Part Seven

"Oh, fuck, I cannot believe this. Hercules and the Ultimate Titan in different changing rooms in this very gym. Oh man, if the CCTV system wasn't down thanks to that thunderstorm last week I'd be rubbing myself watching the live feeds!"

As Henry looked at Roger with a "you have a CCTV feed in the changing rooms" look, he shook his head and said "Well, ignore that for the time being, you have a very special role in this first test, you're the judge!"

"The judge?" asked Roger

"That's right, you're going to judge these two men as you would at a bodybuilding contest"

The reply caused Roger to start practically jumping up and down, huffing and puffing and thrusting his hand down his pants and moaning.

"However, before you can, I wonder if you could help me" and with that pulled a pocket watch from his pocket and dangled it in front of Roger and asked "Is this clock showing the right time? I can't remember if I adjusted it from Greek time, two hours ahead of London to Mountain time, seven hours behind!"

As Roger looked at a clock behind him, Henry started to swing the pocket watch and as Roger turned back he found the swinging very fascinating.

"Ticka ticka tock" said Henry, as if reciting a poem, in time to the swings, "Ticka ticka tock. Can you see the hands on the swinging clock? Midday, morning, noon and night, watch the clock and do not fight!"

"Tick, tock, ticka, ticka, tock" replied Roger almost in a monotone, still following the swinging without any sign of resistance

"Whether your slow or whether you're fast" continued Henry, "time is always racing past. Ticka ticka tock. Ticka ticka tock. Can you see the hands on the swinging clock? Are you in a hurry? Are you in a race? Can you see the numbers on its face?" and with that stopped the watch from swinging leaving Roger looking blankly at him saying "Tick, tock, ticka ticka tock" in a monotone over and over again.

"I'm glad that worked" smiled Henry as he pocketed the watch, "I am a little out of practice" and with that addressed Roger saying "Roger, when I snap my fingers, all your memories about the Ultimate Titan and Hercules will become dreams. You will have no idea who they are and believe them to be fantasies made up after a hard gym session" and with that he snapped his fingers and Roger instantly came around and replied "No, your clock is about right, give or take a minute"

"Thanks for that" smiled Henry and with that gestured to Roger to sit down on a bench as he went into the changing rooms and told both men the same thing. However could make Roger cum the fastest through nothing more than displaying their muscles would win the first test and so with that Henry stepped back into the gym and declared "Presenting, the first test, who shall be Mr. Colorado 2018?" and with that gestured to the left hand door as Hercules stepped out of it wearing a golden posing suit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1