Advice, tips & tricks, questions...

Thought I'd start a thread for any advice you might have to share, tips and tricks you're fond of someone else might not know, as well as any questions someone here might be able to help you with.

I'll go first! 
Do you guys have any site suggestions you like to use that help you with muscle study/poses/figure drawing?

• 4 years later...

Hi! I'm an amateur artist who does not publish anything... I just have a question: how can you copy better from already existing pics?

• 2 months later...

When you say "copy better from already existing pics" do you mean "draw or trace over existing pictures to advance your skills"? Just trying to figure out your question. 

• 3 months later...

Hey guys!

How do you draw the flow of the upper body more naturally? Specifically I always run into some technical difficulties when I try to draw someone with a bare top lifting their arms.

The connections from the chest into the armpit and shoulder just dosent want to come together often.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..