One Of My Personal Favorites: Desperate Husbands

musclehintz

Hey guys! It's Musclehintz here. I was recently browsing the archives and came across a phenomenal story called "Desperate Husbands." It turned out to be one of the best mg stories I've read in a long time! It's a muscle theft story, but I still recommend trying it out even if that's not your genre of choice because it's really good. I'm reposting it simply because I believe it is so amazing it must be shared: if the original author, Clarence, does not want me to post this, I will gladly take it down.

I DO NOT CLAIM CREDIT FOR ANY PART OF THIS STORY

Desperate Husbands

By Clarence591

Ryan was banging his wife, Sara, with everything he had. Unfortunately for Sara that wasn’t very much. As he pounded away, she got more stimulation from his pelvis smashing into her than from his thin, three inch penis. She didn’t say anything even though it was more painful than pleasurable. Sara regretted having suggested he use a strap-on penis extender she bought from the adult store this morning. She didn’t mean to hurt his fragile male ego, but she couldn’t pretend anymore. 

Ryan and Sara were high school sweethearts who married right after graduation. Ryan was the star quarterback with a tall, muscular physique. Sara was the head cheerleader with a pretty face and large breasts. He still was attractive, even with twenty extra pounds of fat around his waist. Sara kept her hourglass figure even after having two children. She had never been with another man, so she thought for the last nine years their sex was average. She never understood what other women were talking about when it came to orgasms. She thought sex was supposed to be pleasurable for the man, not the woman. But after Diego, she knew what she had been missing.

Ryan finally came and rolled off of Sara. “How was that?” he asked proud of himself.

“Great honey. You should get some sleep, I know you have a big meeting tomorrow”, Sara replied hoping he would drift off soon.

Sara waited for Ryan’s usual snoring to start. She took the sex toy with her into the bathroom and shut the door. She inserted it into her and thought of Diego, a wave of pleasure took over her body. She had multiple orgasms, biting her tongue to not wake her husband in the next room. Finally satisfied, she returned to bed and slept soundly for the rest of the evening.

------------------------------------------------------

Two floors up in the same high-rise condo building, Brittany was trying to get her husband to try a new position. “Come on, Bill. It could be fun. The pills are still working and it would be a shame to waste that nice hard-on of yours.”

“I don’t think I can. We did it once like we usually do. The pills will wear-off soon, and I don’t think my heart can take any more. Just doing it in the missionary position twice a month is tough on me, you know that sugar dumpling”, Bill replied after taking a deep breath from the oxygen tank beside his bed.

Brittany left the bedroom and went into the den to get a drink. She poured herself a bourdon and drank it down. She regretted marrying her husband two years ago, even though she only did it for his money. She never expected the retired army kernel to live this long in his physical condition. Bill was 48 years old but had the heart of a man in his 80s. He still looked like a tough solider though. His head was covered by thick silver hair cut short in a military style. Years of physical training were evident in his broad shoulders and flat stomach. However, the years of sun exposure took its toll on his skin. It looked dry and leathery hanging loosely on his frame. Old acne scars and age spots detracted from his very handsome face. Brittany had needs that her husband’s poor health prevented him from fulfilling. The 21 year old beauty pageant winner had an incredible sex drive. She found only one man that could outlast her in the bedroom. She had a third drink and closed her eyes thinking of Diego. She passed out on the couch with a smile on her rosebud lips.

------------------------------------------------------

“I want you to take me, Harold. Carry me in your arms, throw me on the bed and take me. Hold my arms down, force my legs apart and just fuck the hell out of me”, Katrina tried to explain again what she wanted her husband to do. Their condo was right above Brittany and Bill’s place. The two 23 year old newlyweds moved in only 4 months ago.

Katrina stood at 5’ 10” with an incredible athletic body. She was 5 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier than her husband. She had been a top amateur tennis player back in Russiawhen she was younger. When the government stopped sponsoring upcoming athletes, Katrina had to find another way to support herself and her family. Harold fell in love with her the moment he saw her picture in the bride catalog. Harold fantasized about being dominated by a stronger woman. But Katrina needed the same thing from her man. 

Harold looked at his beautiful blonde wife wanting to please her. He quickly walked up to her and tried sweeping her off her feet. His bone thin physique didn’t have the strength to lift her fit body. He struggled for several minutes before giving up. “Sorry, my little kitty cat, I just can’t do it.”

“It’s okay. At least you tried” Katrina picked up her tiny husband and threw him onto the bed; his thick glasses falling off as he landed. Katrina crawled into bed disappointed. While she took her usual position on top of him, she grabbed Harold’s thigh and closed her eyes. She pretended she was caressing Diego’s thick forearm, turned on by the power of his magnificent body.

----------------------------------------------------

The weight on the machine was 480 pounds. He forced the second set of six reps before his huge pectoral muscles failed. His whole body was pumped after finishing his routine, each muscle filled with blood stretching his smooth skin tighter. He stood up and walked to the mirror. He slipped off his gym shorts, exposing every inch of his 6’ 2” body except his huge cock and balls covered by the greatly extended pouch of a g-string bikini. He knew he was incredible. His diet was on track and his was ripped to the bone. There were only two days until the competition and he never looked better. Last year when he finished second and lost the chance to get his pro card, he was furious. All the competitors and the audience knew he was robbed. The judges thought he was too young and hadn’t paid his dues to deserve the card; regardless that he had the best build. He promised to come back bigger than ever. He kept his promise and added 30 more pounds to his already impressive 265 physique. He was what every heavyweight bodybuilder wanted to look like and he accomplished it at the early age of 24.

That’s the reason he took this job at the fancy condo complex managing the health club. He knew he didn’t need a job to get money, not with is looks. But now he got paid for working out and earned extra money by servicing all the rich-bitch housewives in the building. He could pump his muscles and hump as many women as he wanted without having to leave the building. Plus the ocean front location in Miami’s SouthBeach was the place to be.

He went through his posing routine turning himself on in the process. His cock started to expand pushing the bikini farther away from his body. He pushed the flimsy garment under his balls and wrapped his huge hands around his favorite body part. Both his hands had room to get a firm grip on his 10” cock. He took his eyes off the reflection of his sculpted body to look at his handsome face. He pushed his dark, wavy hair away to reveal his large masculine features. His perfectly symmetrical almond shaped eyes were framed exquisitely by thick eyebrows. The dark brown irises made the whites of his eyes look brighter. His nose was large but absolutely straight and narrow. His sensual full lips covered dazzling white teeth. His flawless skin, naturally tan in color due to his Spanish heritage, clung tightly to his strong chin, squared jaw line and high cheekbones. He couldn’t believe how sexy he looked. No wonder he could have any woman, or man, he wanted. “I’ve got the face of an angel, the body of a god, and the cock of a horse. Diego, you’re one fucking perfect stud” he said aloud to himself. He couldn’t hold back his ecstasy any longer and shot his load unto the mirror.

Diego wiped the mirror off with a towel and squeezed the last bit of spunk from his shrinking cock. He pulled the lime green bikini back over his cock and arranged his package the best he could. Its size and weight pulled the top of the pouch away from his flat, tight waist. He smiled at his reflection still in awe of his own body. It was time to give the residents a thrill. He turned toward the pool and walked out onto the deck.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan, Bill and Harold were playing their usual Sunday afternoon poker game out by the pool. The men all worked for the same aerospace engineering company. Ryan was in sales,Harold in engineering, and Bill used his military connections to lobby for the company at the pentagon. Their wives were a few feet away relaxing in lounge chairs discussing the best places to shop. When suddenly they stopped talking, in fact the whole pool became silent. The men looked at their wives and followed their stares to the opposite side of the pool. Diego had arrived.

Diego’ muscles were still pumped from his workout and his cock semi-hard from jerking off. He knew all eyes were on him so he flexed every muscle in his body. As he stepped into the sunlight his body glowed with masculinity. He dove into the pool and did about ten quick laps to stretch out his bloated muscles. After he cooled down he looked around and saw the buildings most beautiful residents sitting nearby. He swam over to them and pulled himself at of the water. He stood in front of them, pushing his wet hair back away from his face; the excess water running down the hard ridges of his body. He knew just what buttons to push to bring the women to orgasm. Already each woman’s heart was racing, their breathing quickened as they started to rub their legs together. Diego saw Sara staring at his glorious manhood encased in the lime green bikini. He ran his hands over it, then adjusted the bikini’s strings that hugged his slim hips, making his heavy package bounce up and down. Sara moaned softly as a wet spot appeared on her own bikini bottom.

“Aren’t you tired after swimming all those laps?” asked Brittany seductively.

“Are you kidding? I’m a young athletic man at his physical peak. I’ve got the stamina of a marathon runner. I can keep going for hours and hours” Diego replied back slowly in a deep baritone voice.

As Diego spoke Brittany ran her hands over her upper thighs and pelvis. She stared at the water running down Diego’ silky smooth skin pulled taut over his hulking pectoral muscles. His chest heaved slowly up and down as he breathed normally. It was true; he wasn’t out of breath in the least. Diego flexed his pecs, her body shuttered and she came right then.

Diego thought two down and one to go. He focused his attention on Katrina, who was on the verge of ecstasy already. The men had been watching Diego’s interaction with their wives; each man sadly aware that they could never compete with someone like him. Ryan and Bill felt totally emasculated by the bronzed god before them. Harold couldn’t control his jealousy and put himself between his new wife and Diego. Harold hoped that Diego wouldn’t hit a man wearing glasses. Diego towered over Harold. “Get out of the way, little boy. You’re blocking the beautiful lady’s view” Diego said as he put his huge hand on Harold’s sunken chest and grabbed onto his shirt. He easily lifted Harold off the ground with one arm, his bicep bulging even more with the effort.Katrina eyes widened and her breathing became louder. Diego noticed her reaction and started to do one arm curls using her husband as the weight. Diego then grabbed onto Harold’s pants at the waistband with his free hand. Harold’s body was now parallel to the ground. With one quick move, Diego lifted her husband over his head and started to do shoulder presses demonstrating his abundant strength. Katrina shrieked out loud as her hand went to her crotch. She tried to hide the juices that soaked her bathing suit. Diego threw Harold into the pool and put his hands on his hips and turned to the other men still sitting at the table. “Just think I was able to satisfy your wives without having to touch them. Something you losers can’t do while sharing the same bed.” Diego laughed out loud and walked back to the gym. All eyes followed his broad back and powerful ass until he was gone. The women all covered themselves with towels and ran back to their condos to change, without saying a word to their husbands.

Harold returned to the table dripping wet. He sat down and looked at the other men.

“Why didn’t you do something to help me?” Harold asked Ryan.

“What was I supposed to do? He does this kind of thing all the time. He was having a little fun.” Ryan saw by Harold’s face he didn’t think it was fun. “I’m sorry, but he’s fucking huge, everywhere, even the two of us couldn’t beat him.” Ryan said ashamed of his behavior.

“What are we going to do? I’m tired of that guy making me feel inferior and he’s getting more arrogant every week. We have to talk to the building manager again. What he did today was way over the top. That freak is going to take our wives from us, if he hasn’t already” Harold asked while drying off his glasses.

“I know he’s been doing my wife for the past several months” Bill said while looking down at the table.

“What? Are you sure?” Harold asked Bill.

“Yes, I hired a detective and he gave me photographs” Bill answered while looking at Harold.

“Wow, I’m sorry.” Ryan said, “What are you planning to do?”

“I plan on getting revenge like a good soldier should. I’ve got a strategic plan all worked out. I had hoped the two of you would help me. I had this whole speech to convince you; but after that display, I don’t think I need to anymore. We can defeat the enemy if we work together men” Bill said as if talking to his troops in the field.

Bill explained his plan. He was stationed in the Philippines for more than ten years. During that time he saw things that amazed him. Magic was real to the natives and Bill eventually believed in it too. He helped many locals during his time there, sometimes bending the law. He contacted his old friends and called in a few favors. Bill reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, ornate wooden box. He removed the top of the box and exposed the contents; four necklaces consisting of a small crystal hanging from a simple gold chain. Bill put one around his neck and asked the other two men to do the same. “These have the power to transfer physical characteristics from one person to another. You can take anything from anyone or give anything to anyone wearing a matching necklace. But there are rules. First, the person must put the necklace on willingly. Second, we get to make just one request together but individually we get three. You must exchange one thing, take one thing and give one thing to the other person for the magic to work. Do you understand?” The others nodded.

“How do we get him to put the necklace on willingly?” asked Ryan.

“A man like that loves to get gifts in honor of his beauty. I’m sure if he got a piece of jewelry from a secret admirer he would put it on.” Bill said with a sly grin. 

“Do you really think this piece of cheap jewelry is magical” Harold asked. His years of studying science made the whole idea very implausible.

“If it does work, do we really want to ruin a man’s life?” Ryan inquired.

“Desperate times call for desperate measures. My detective took a lot of pictures when he was on the case. My wife wasn’t the only one bedded by Diego.”

“Sara?” asked Ryan. Bill nodded yes.

“Katrina?” asked Harold. Bill nodded again.

Both men weren’t really shocked, they had suspected it.

“I thought about doing something when I first got sick, but I didn’t feel it was right to make someone else suffer for your problems. But now I see things differently. That man deserves to be taken down a few notches. Let’s see how he treats people when he’s not so perfect.” Bill said with hatred in his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Diego came out of the shower room and walked into his office. As he put on a pair of skin tight spandex shorts he saw a small box sitting on his desk. He picked it up and read the note, “A small token to show my appreciation of your incredible body. I hope you’ll let me worship you later today. Your secret admirer”. Diego took the necklace out of the box and went to the mirror to put it on. The 22 inch chain hung closely around to thick neck. Diego admired the crystal and how it laid perfectly between his two enormous pecs. He heard the gym door open and turned to seeBill, Ryan and Harold enter.

“What do you losers want?” Diego said as he turned back to the mirror to adjust his hair.

“We want to give you a chance to apologize for your behavior today at the pool” Harold said nervously.

“Apologize for what? For being a strong, sexy man that women lust after? Or for making you look like the pathetic men you are, no wait, I think pathetic males would be a better description, because you don’t have the right stuff to be called men.” Diego said turning away from the mirror and crossing his arms over his chest.

“Why don’t you leave our wives alone? You can have any woman you want”, Ryan said feeling even more envious of the bulge in Diego’ shorts.

“I tell you what. It took some guts for you to come here. I respect you males for confronting me and trying to protect your wives honor. But I respect strength more. So if any of you can curl this bar just once, I’ll leave this place and never bother you or your wives again.” Diego said as he walked over to a bench holding a bar with 350 pounds of weight on it. He picked it up and curled it ten times with ease. He put the bar back and stepped aside.

“You go Ryan, you’re obviously the strongest of us” Harold said aloud.

Ryan approached the bar and put his hands around it. It had been a long time since he worked out, but he knew it was a lot of weight. He tried lifting it, putting every effort into it. His biceps flexed, but he couldn’t budge it.

“Too bad. But I’m in a generous mood today. I’ll let all three of you try it together” Diego said with grin.

The other two men approached the weight standing on each side of Ryan. Ryan counted to three and all tried to lift. The bar rattled around a bit, but the three husbands couldn’t lift it out of the rack.

“I guess that means I’m stronger than the three of you combined. Wow that must make you feel like even bigger losers than when you arrived.” Diego gloated.

“Enough of these games, we gave him a chance to apologize. Let’s do what we came here to do” Harold said as he removed his shirt. 

The other two men also removed their shirts. Diego saw that all three had similar necklaces to the one he now wore. “Don’t tell me you males are my secret admirers. I mean I humiliate you time and time again, and yet you are still attracted to me. Sometimes even I am surprised by the sexual power of this body. So what is it going to be, are you guys going to take turns giving me blow jobs.” Diego looked at the men waiting for them to say something. “Well, I know none of you can pump my ass, because you’re too short, you’re too old, and you’re too small.” Diego said looking at Harold, Bill, and Ryan respectively.

“Hey, egomaniac, that’s not why we gave you that necklace.” Harold said smugly.

“Then it must be a thank you gift, to show your appreciation for me satisfying your wives because you are unable to do it yourselves. How thoughtful and it wasn’t easy. I mean your wives are some demanding bitches. Take Brittany for instance” Diego said as he walked up to Bill. “She likes to fuck like a rabbit. I have to get it up 3 or 4 times a night and keep it up for hours. She likes to try all kinds of positions too. It’s a real workout. Luckily I can manage that without taking a single blue pill.” Diego moved from Bill to Harold. “The athletic Katrina, she likes things rough. She actually gets off on a little pain mixed with the sex. She loves my powerful muscles more than I do. She can’t keep her hands off me when we’re together, constantly demanding me to flex for her.”Harold’s face was red with anger as Diego turned to Ryan. “Poor Sara is the saddest case of all. Your wife is so easy for me to please. I just have to lay there on my back. She plays with my cock when it’s soft enthralled by its size. But when I’m rock hard, she mounts me and thoroughly enjoys its length and girth inside of her. I reach spots in her that you never will. She doesn’t seem to care about the rest of me, just my huge cock. I don’t have to do anything, she does all the work. That woman has been so deprived for so many years.” Diego turned his back on the three men and went to the mirror again. “You can’t blame them really. I mean look at me. Every fiber of their being is attracted to my superiority. A woman wants to be with the tallest, strongest, healthiest, best looking man around. It’s the survival of the fittest, passing the best genes on to the next generation and all that stuff. They can’t fight millions of years of evolution. Their lust for me is unavoidable and perfectly natural. I’m sure you inferior males understand”.

“Now” said Harold. The three men grasped onto their necklaces and said in unison “strength” while staring at Diego; each man taking one third of his strength. Diego felt dizzy for a moment, his body felt heavy and out of his control.

Each of the husbands felt a rush of power surging through their bodies. They knew that the necklaces had worked. “Now asshole let’s try this test again” said Harold, picking up another bar with 200 pounds on it from the floor. Harold curled it easily three times. “If you can’t do that, than you have to leave.”

“You’re the stupid asshole. I just curled 350, 200 isn’t going to be a problem.” Diego said while walking towards Harold, wobbling a bit as he moved. He just didn’t feel right. Harold just smiled at him. Diego bent down wrapping his huge hands around the bar and quickly tried to stand up, but couldn’t. He tried again but couldn’t budge the lightweight. He let go of the bar and facedHarold. “This is some kind of trick, this doesn’t count. And you better be careful who you call asshole, little boy”.

Bill walked over to the bar and easily lifted it from the ground, “It’s no trick, it’s quite light actually”. Bill then gave the bar to Diego who wrapped his hands around it again. Bill let go and Diego’s upper body was pulled down to the floor by the weight.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Diego said backing away from the men frightened by his sudden lack of strength.

“Oh, we’re just getting started asshole”, Harold moved forward to keep close to Diego. Diego threw a punch at Harold’s gut and watched as it bounced off him. Horrified, Diego looked at Harold’s grinning face and threw another punch putting the power of his entire massive body into it. It too bounced off Harold doing no damage. Harold then punched Diego in his armored stomach. Diego never felt such pain; he bent forward hugging his gut, lowering his face to Harold’s level. Harold took the opportunity and slammed his fist into Diego’s jaw, sending Diego to the floor. Diego had never been so frightened in his life, what was happening to him. Why didn’t his huge muscles protect him like they always have in the past? He sat on his ass and pushed himself away from Harolduntil his back was up against the wall. Harold came at him again with Bill joining him. Each man grabbed onto one of Diego’s thick arms and pulled him to his feet. They moved there hands to his muscular chest and held him up against the wall. Each man then took turns pounding their other hand into Diego’s stomach; venting all their built up anger and resentment onto the muscle man. Diego grabbed onto each of the smaller man’s wrist and tried to loosen their grip on him, but he couldn’t budge them. Tears started to run down his face from the punishment his stomach was taking. Diego didn’t know what was happening. His eight-pack had absorbed punches easily from men twice the size of these guys before. But now even when he flexed his brick like abs, they weren’t strong enough to deflect the blows. Bill got tired and had to let go. Harold couldn’t hold Diego’s heavy body by himself and Diego fell back to the floor. He rolled into a ball holding his stomach in agony.

“God I never felt so powerful, me beating up this incredible muscle god. I used to be so intimidated by his buff body, but now I’m stronger than him. All his huge muscles are useless against my strength. I am so horny, I can’t control myself.” Harold rubbed his hardened cock through his shorts. Come on Ryan, we agreed you would go first. Hurry I want to get to my turn“, Haroldsaid loudly.

Diego stopped rocking on the floor and got up onto his knees, still holding his bruised abs. He tried to understand what the men were talking about. Ryan grabbed hold of his necklace and looked at Diego, “I exchange with you our genitals, I take from you 30 pounds of muscle and I give you 30 pounds of fat.” Ryan let go of the necklace and saw Diego’s attention move from his stomach to his groin. Everyone watched as the huge bulge in Diego’s shorts started to shrink. The material became loose around his crotch stretched by his former impressive package.

“No, No, No. Stop it. What’s happening to me?” Diego screamed as his pulled his shorts away from his waist to see his pride & joy shriveling away. His waist started to increase asRyan’s body fat transferred to Diego. Soon the opening was filled with fat blocking his view of his crotch. The shorts were stretched to this maximum size and became uncomfortably tight around his waist. Diego then noticed his muscles were shrinking.

Ryan felt another incredible rush of energy as he grabbed onto his manhood. It continued to grow without getting hard, its length and girth more than tripled in size along with his balls. He saw his love handles and beer gut disappear and his body filled out with larger muscles. He walked to the mirror and was shocked by the man he saw. He had a better physique now than when he played football in college. His cock was huge and thick, he never felt so masculine and confident. He started to get aroused and didn’t care who saw him.

“My turn” said Bill, still trying to catch his breath, “I exchange with you our cardio-vascular system, I take from you 40 pounds of muscle and I give you my complexion”. Bill was no longer out of breath or felt any chest pain. He felt light as air. His posture improved as his muscles grew larger and stronger. His acne scars and age spots disappeared. His skin became soft, moist and tight all over his greatly improved body. He jumped onto the dip station and pumped his body weight 30 times. He ran over to the pull up bar and easily did 20 pull ups. He hit the floor and did 20 pushups, clapping his hands between each one, in record time. He felt so energized. He ran to the mirror next to Ryan and laughed. He wasn’t out of breath and he glowed with good health. He looked better than he did 30 years ago. His white hair against his perfect skin with its natural tan color looked incredibly sexy. He ran his hand over the rest of his fit, muscular physique. He too became aroused.

“Finally, my turn” said Harold.

“No please, I can’t take anymore. You’ll kill me.” Diego begged Harold.

“We’ll see about that” Harold replied as he grabbed his necklace, “I exchange with you our height, I take from you 80 pounds of muscle and I give you my poor eyesight.” Harold’s body immediately began to expand. His shorts ripped along the seam as his thighs and ass grew. Harold went to the mirror to see his changes happen. Suddenly everything went blurry; he then realized he was still wearing his coke-bottle glasses. He removed them and everything was in sharp focus again. He watched as he grew taller than Bill and Ryan. His body became more muscular by the second. He felt virile and powerful for the first time in his life. He had the body of the men he admired on the cover of Men’s Health magazine. In fact all three of the husbands could appear on the cover now. Each man was tall, handsome, muscular and flawlessly fit. As he stood there naked, his cock became hard like the other men. All the men were horny as hell from the burst of testosterone rushing through their perfect bodies. The men started to feel up each other, caressing the hard muscles and harder cocks. The love fest was interrupted by loud sobbing in the corner. The men’s attention was drawn to the pathetic creature on the floor. Harold went over and picked up the former hunk.

“Leave me alone, leave me alone. Stop, be careful, I feel so weak.” Diego protested while being carried by Harold. Harold put Diego in front of the mirror. “I’m blind, I can’t see anything.” Diego screamed between sobs. Harold took his old glasses on put this on Diego. “No, look what you’ve done to me. I used to be a god but now I’m a hideous monster. Why, why, why, why?” The husbands looked at the former bodybuilder. He now was several inches shorter than any of them. His body was thin, except for the spare tire around this waist. He looked frail with no noticeable muscle tone; the previously skin tight spandex shorts, were baggy everywhere except his bloated waist. His skin was pale and flaky, and hung loose from his body like a deflated balloon. His once handsome face was covered with acne scars, age spots and wrinkles. His beautiful eyes were hidden behind the thick glasses. He cried uncontrollably, while trying to catch his breath. He felt like he was drowning unable to get enough oxygen. The dull pain in his chest made him feel so weak.

Bill gave him his inhaler and said, “I think you need this now. And a man in your physical condition really shouldn’t work out. You better find another job”.

Diego grabbed onto his necklace and started to speak. Harold slapped his hand away and pulled the necklace over his head. “Oh no, you don’t”.

Harold went into Diego’s office to get the small box; he put Diego’s and his own necklace into the box. While there he found one of Diego’s string bikinis and slipped into it. He admired the reflection of his flawless body in the barely there swimsuit as he gave the box to Bill. Ryan and Bill put their necklaces into the box and walked toward the door.

“I can’t wait to fuck the brains out of my wife” Bill said, “then tell her I’m getting a divorce.”

“My wife wanted a husband with a big cock, now she has one. I’ll make her beg me to fill her cunt with my huge rod” Ryan smirked.

“Katrina likes to play it rough, wait till she sees how strong I am now. She enjoys muscle and pain, she’ll get plenty of both tonight” Harold said flexing his bulging biceps.

The three husbands left the gym eager to punish their wives for cheating on them in their own way. Diego just stared into the mirror expressionless not knowing what to do next. There had to be a way to get his body back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Diego thought about what happened again and again for over an hour trying to recover from the shock. He replayed every word and action in his head. The entire time he sat there in front of the mirror his eyes unfocused and glazed over. He realized the key was the necklaces they were wearing. The last person Diego saw with the necklaces was Bill. Diego had to get them from him. He went to find a shirt to cover his flabby body. All his shirts were 3XL that used to cling tightly to his massive torso, but now they hung loosely, like a dress on him.
 Diego used his employee pass key to get into the building manager’s office. He went to the key bank to get Bill and Brittany’s spare door key for their condo. He had to stop every few minutes to catch his breath. He felt so weak and tired, no longer the magnificent athlete he was just hours ago. He got to Bill’s home using the delivery elevator, avoiding contact with the residents. He listened at the door to see if anyone was home. It was silent, so he slowly opened the door and entered. He scanned the large open dining and living rooms, trying to get used to his new glasses. He saw the wooden box on the coffee table on the far side of the space. He moved towards the table when he heard voices coming from another room. He ducked behind the couch to hide.

“Enough I can’t take anymore”, Brittany said walking into the living room.

“I’m the husband; I tell you when you had enough. You wanted a man that could go for hours and hours, well you got one” Bill said in a nasty tone following his wife into the room.

Both were nude and covered in sweat. Bill’s body was tight and toned, his flawless skin glistening in the sunlight that streamed in from the large patio doors. As he walked his fully erect cock swung back and forth.

“You’re hard again. How many pills did you take?” Brittany asked.

“I don’t need pills anymore, baby. I’ve got the stamina of a 20 year old athlete” Bill said grabbing hold of his cock.

Suddenly they heard a large thud from the condo above them and Katrina’s loud voice “Oh my God, Harold, you’re so strong and powerful, take me again. Please flex for me, please”.

“Sounds like they’re having a good time too” Bill smirked still playing with himself.

Brittany walked over to her husband and put her hands on his fuck pole too. “Bill, what’s happened to you? You look so young and handsome. You’re body is so hard and muscular. We’ve been going at it for more than two hours and you didn’t need your oxygen once. You are amazing, this is best sex I’ve ever had. You’re even better than Di…”, Brittany stopped in mid sentence.

“Diego? Is that what you were going to say? Well you can forget him, he won’t be able to service you anymore. He’s not the man he used to be”, Bill said confidently.
 Diego's blood boiled as he listened to Bill. He wanted so badly to take him down, but he knew he couldn't in his condition so he stayed hidden.
 “You know about him and me? I’m sorry Bill, I didn’t want to do it; but he was just so fit and virile. And you were so sickly. I couldn’t resist him”, Brittany said moving her hands to Bill’s large chest.

“Oh I understand, but I don’t forgive you. Once I done fucking you like you’ve never been fucked before, I’m throwing you out on the street with all the other whores” Bill said as he lifted Brittany over his shoulder and carried her off back to the bedroom. Brittany was pounding her small fists on her husband’s muscular back to no avail. Bill slapped her hard on her ass, then threw her on the bed.

Diego grabbed the box and left the condo to sounds of muffled screams and moans of pleasure.

----------------------------------------------

Diego left the building and walked along the beach thinking about what to do next. He had to get revenge for what they did to him, but how? He knew there was no way he could overpower the three husbands. They were so strong now and he so weak. Maybe he could use the necklaces on some one else to gain muscle before taking them on. He saw a handsome, young man with a tan, muscular physique running on the beach. There were so many hunks on SouthBeach; it shouldn’t be too hard to find a victim. But he thought if he took it from someone else, they would seek revenge on him and he might end up loosing everything again. He needed a victim that wouldn’t be able to fight back and nobody would care about or help. That’s when Diego saw a small group of homeless men sitting on benches along the boardwalk. 

Diego sat on a bench a few yards from the ragged men. He was feeling very tired and out of breath. He put the wooden box he was carrying with him on the bench next to him. Diego studied the men, they looked old with skin no better than his own. But he realized that his looks shouldn’t be his first concern, he needed to get healthy first. The pain in his chest was getting worse with every passing hour.

Just then a young man on a bicycle rode by him and started to circle around Diego’s bench staring at the box. Diego had seen this guy before on the boardwalk, he was a regular called the Bikeman. Diego knew he was homeless too and a little mentally disturbed. The Bikeman was wearing shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt that showed his young sinewy muscles and tight tanned skin. Diego thought he must be in great shape from riding mile after mile on his bike. “How you doing, Bikeman?” Diego asked.

“Okey dokey to the man from Skokie” the young man answered in a sing-song voice, making tighter circles near Diego.

“Why don’t you sit down with me so we can talk?” Diego said with a smile.

“No way to the man from Monterey” Bikeman sang back.

Diego took a necklace out of the box and held it up for the Bikeman to see, “I have a present for you if you do”.

Bikeman rode over to Diego and sat down on the bench after propping up his bicycle behind the bench. “Very pretty to the man from New York City”, he said as he took the necklace from Diego’s hand. 

“Put in on over your head” Diego showed him by putting on another necklace.

Bikeman slipped the necklace on and immediately got back on his bike and started to do tight circles around Diego again. “Very pretty to the man from New York City” he repeated.

“What did they say? When they stole my body they all said it in the same way” Diego was softly talking to himself. He grabbed his necklace and looked at Bikeman, “I exchange with you our hearts, no that’s not what Bill said”. Diego thought again, “I exchange with you our cardio-vascular systems, I take from you your complexion and I give you, huh, what do I have to give you”. Diego put his hand to his forehead trying to think, he hit his bulky glasses in the process. “Of course”, Diego grabbed his necklace tighter and said aloud to Bikeman “I exchange with you our cardio-vascular systems, I take from you your complexion and I give you my poor eyesight”. Immediately Diego felt stronger, the pain in his chest dissipated. He took several deep breathes relishing the oxygen energizing his body. He looked at his hands as the skin became tighter and the age spots disappeared. He vision became blurry, so he removed his glasses and smiled. He could see as well as he did before this nightmare had started. As he looked up he noticed Bikeman had fallen. He lay on the ground gasping for air. Diego went to him and helped him to the bench. He picked up the bicycle and leaned it up against the back of the bench. Diego removed the necklace from around Bikeman’s neck and put it back in the box with the other two. He put Harold’s old eyeglasses on Bikeman. Diego now saw a man that looked as if he aged 30 years. Bikeman’s skin was wrinkled, scarred and spotted.

“I feel bad to the man from Trinidad” Bikeman said trying to catch his breath.

“Sorry dude, but better you than me” Diego said as he patted Bikeman on the heaving chest and walked away with the box in his hand. Diego stopped when he came to a storefront window and looked at his reflection. Bikeman’s young, tight skin revealed Diego’s beautiful bone structure. He was stunningly handsome once again. He raised his shirt to see what the rest of his body looked like. The skin was young and tighter, but a shade paler than his arms and face. He rolled down the binding waist band of his spandex shorts and saw even paler skin. “Shit, I’m a white man. I’ve got to find a Latino brother. There’s no way I’m going to have tan lines” Diego said as he rubbed his roll of stomach fat. “And I’ve got to get rid of this”.

Diego continued to walk along the boardwalk looking for potential victims. He came across a young man rocking back and forth on the stoop of an abandoned building. He was very lean, his face looking gaunt. Diego assumed he was a junkie strung out on something. Diego approached the man and sat down along side him. The man stopped rocking and leaned his lanky body back onto the building’s door; his leg bouncing away a mile a minute. Diego and the man looked at each other. The man’s face was dirty and covered with pimples; but he was Hispanic. Diego’s eyes went down the man’s body stopping at the bulge at his crotch. He then looked at his own crotch and saw nothing but loose spandex material. He had forgotten about his tiny cock, Diego looked back to the other man’s bulge and thought this will be perfect.

“$20 to suck it, $50 if you want to fuck me” the man said noticing Diego was staring at his cock.

“I don’t think so, I don’t pay for sex. People pay me and a lot more than $50, dude” Diego said caught off guard by his offer.

“Whatever, man. But this is my area, so move on if you’re not buying” the junkie replied.

“Sorry, dude. I really am interested. But before I buy I like to know what I’m getting. How big are you?” Diego asked with a smile.

“A thick nine inches, the holy grail of cocks” The man replied his eyes avoiding Diego’s.

Diego had dealt with hustlers before, he knew if someone said nine inches it probably was more like seven. But still it was a lot bigger than what he now had between his legs. He wanted to make sure before he stole it.

Diego took out a necklace from the box and held it front of the younger man, “I’ll give you this necklace, with a pure gold chain, if I can just see it.”

The man looked at the necklace; he figured he could hock it for some quick cash. “Sure, but don’t touch it. That will cost you real money, cash only”, the drug addict stood up in front of Diego and looked around. There was no one else nearby. He unbuttoned his shorts and pulled down the zipper. He lowered his pants a couple of inches exposing his manhood. It was soft but thick. It was a good 4” in length and perfectly shaped. Two large balls hung behind it. Diego noticed the man’s skin was a perfect shade of light brown everywhere.

The man pulled up his pants and sat back down next to Diego, “Now give me the necklace”.

“It will be my pleasure. You deserve it, dude. You’ve got a nice cock there” Diego said as he watched the man put the necklace on. Diego grabbed hold of his own necklace, “I exchange with you our genitals, I take from you your natural skin color and I give you 30 pounds of fat”. Diego felt a pulse at his crotch; he looked down as the loose material began to fill with flesh. The heavy roll of fat around his waist was melting away. The junkie was freaking out, as he started to gain weight. He grabbed his crotch and started to rock back and forth in a panic. “Don’t worry man it’s just a bad trip, you’re only hallucinating. Everything will be fine” Diego said trying to calm him down. Diego reached behind the man and undid the necklace’s clasp, removing it and putting it back into the box. The man didn’t notice as he was staring at his expanding gut. Diego walked away quickly and left the boardwalk entering a narrow side street. He looked behind him to see if he was being followed after walking about three blocks. Once he felt safe, he stopped and lifted his shirt to examine the latest changes. His stomach was flat and tight revealing the little muscle he had left on his body. Finally able to pull the elastic waist band of his shorts away from him, he looked down at this greatly improved package and evenly colored skin.

“Much better, now I need to get some real muscle on this body” Diego said out loud to himself.

“You certainly do” a deep voice replied.

Diego turned to see two muscular men wearing workout clothes. They laughed at Diego as they passed him. He watched their hard bodies enter a gym further down the block. “Jackpot”, Diego said with a big smile.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Diego walked to the gym and looked in the window like a child at a candy store. He had never been to this gym and wasn’t’ familiar with their clientele. He saw mostly beach bodies inside, no real bodybuilders. Diego knew he needed men with lots of muscle mass to get his championship physique back. He saw a tank of man heading towards the exit door. The man was very stout, as board as he was tall. His big muscles covered by a layer of fat. His firm but rounded gut protruding further from his body than his chest. Thick fur coated his body everywhere his string top and shorts revealed. As the man left the gym, he stopped to light a cigarette. He was obviously a power lifter not a body builder. Diego thought the bulky guy could easily lose 30 pounds of muscle and never realize it. The great bear noticed Diego staring at him and shook his head as he walked off in the opposite direction.

“Hi, you look very strong” Diego said as he caught up to the man and walked beside him. He realized his next victim was only about two inches taller than he was. “Perfect”, Diego thought.

“Thanks” he replied without looking at Diego.

“I really admire strong men” Diego did his best to flirt with the man. He wasn’t used to having to work to get another person’s attention.

“Kid, how old are you? 16 or 17? Why don’t you go home and give your father his clothes back?” the man said unimpressed by his suitor.

“I’m not a kid, I’m in my 20s.” Diego said trying to deepen his voice to sound more mature, “These clothes are my workout clothes. I want to have room to allow my muscles to grow”.

“It’s good a have a dream, kid. Even an impossible one” the power lifter said throwing his spent cigarette into the gutter.

“Maybe we can spend some personal time together and you can give me advice on how to get as strong as you. Please, I would really be appreciative” Diego begged while grabbing hold of the big man’s hand and sucking his index finger seductively.

The man stopped walking and looked at Diego’s handsome face. As usual, he was horny after his workout and a blow job would feel better than his using his own hand. “Sure, why not. My place is only a block away.”

“Great” Diego answered with glee in his eyes.

Diego followed the burly guy into his second floor apartment. The place was small, dirty and smelled of sweat and smoke. The man locked the door behind him, threw his bag down, and removed his shirt as he walked into the bedroom. After a few seconds, Diego followed him.

“Come on, let’s get this over with. I’ve worked all day and just lifted a ton of weight. I’m tired and want to go to bed. Get your clothes off” the man said sitting on edge of his unmade bed completely nude.

Diego removed his clothes; the man snickered at his scrawny body. Diego removed a necklace from the box and held it in front of the impatient hulk. “May I ask you to put on this necklace? I like to be spiritually bonded to the people I’m intimate with; it will make for a more satisfying experience for the both of us. I promise.”

“I don’t have time for this fruity, new age shit” the man said as he grabbed the necklace and threw it against the wall. He grabbed Diego around his bicep, “You are one puny twink, my cock’s thicker than your arm. But you sure are pretty”. The man pulled Diego’s face to his own and kissed him. The taste of onions and cigarettes almost made Diego sick. Diego was then forced down to his knees and his face pushed into the man’s crotch. The man kept his large square hand on the back of Diego’s head holding him in place. “Start sucking boy, you’re going to have to work a little to get to enjoy this man’s meat”.

Diego started to lick the man’s heavy balls. He put his hands on the man’s furry thighs trying to push himself away from the man’s crotch for some fresh air. The man’s pungent odor was overwhelming. His thick pubic hair was still damp with sweat. Diego thought this must be what it’s like to have oral sex with a St. Bernard dog. The man started to get aroused from Diego’s pathetic struggle. His erect cock was a lot like him, short and wide. While less than five inches in length, it was as thick as a beer can. Diego was only able to get the tip inside his mouth comfortably. “Come on you have to do better than that”, the man said as he grabbed both sides of Diego’s head and forcibly pulled it back and forth over his cock. After a few moments, he picked Diego up by the shoulders and threw him onto the bed. He flipped Diego on his stomach and held him by the hips. Without saying a word, he started to pump Diego’s ass with his cock. Diego felt helpless, unable to do anything to stop the powerful man from doing want he wanted. Diego started to cry. He had fallen far from the pedestal he once occupied. He was a sexual god who people worshipped, his perfect body inspiring awe in everyone lucky enough to be chosen to be with him. He always played the dominant role in every sexual encounter before today. Now he had to beg this Neanderthal to virtually rape him. Diego heard a low moan and felt the man’s warm cream enter his ass. The man pushed Diego off the bed and laid down on his back. “You can go now” he said with his eyes closed, one hand holding his softening cock and the other rubbing the curly hair on his stomach.

Diego walked to where his clothes were and quietly dressed himself feeling like a whore. He then crawled on his hands and knees searching for the necklace the man had thrown away. Thrilled to have finally found it, his happiness increased when he heard snoring. Diego realized this was his chance to get what he wanted. He approached the sleeping bear and laid the necklace around the man’s neck. Carefully he fastened the clasp. He grabbed his necklace and said “I exchange with you our height, I take from you 40 pounds of muscle, and I give you all my body hair”. He stared at his supposed victim and didn’t see any changes. He repeated his words and still nothing happened. “What’s wrong, why didn’t it work? I said it just like the other times. These things have to work; I can’t look like this forever. What the hell am I going to do? “, Diego said to himself in a panic. “Let me think. How is this different from last time? I put the necklace on the guy and said the words in the right order just like before.” Diego’s mind was racing, “Wait, I put the necklace on him this time. All the others put the necklaces on themselves. Maybe that’s why it’s not working. Damn, how am I going to get this ape to put the necklace on?” Diego walked back to the bed and unfastened the clasp. As he pulled the necklace away from the man, it got caught in the fur on the back of his neck and he woke up.

“Why are you still here?” he growled at Diego.

“I wanted to give you this necklace from earlier. It would mean a lot to me if you wore it. And I beg you for another opportunity to suck you off. You are so strong and sexy. You’re ten times the man I am. I promise to do a better job this time, really.” Diego said in a last attempt to get some muscle from this guy.

“You twinks are all alike, can’t get enough of a real man. Sure I’ll wear the damn thing if it will shut you up. Don’t you get tired of yapping? You’re worse than a woman.” He sat up in bed and put the necklace on. Diego helped him with the clasp due to the man’s stubby fingers. “Well?” the man said pointing to his cock.

“Yes sir”, Diego jumped on the bed and straddled the bigger man’s thighs. Diego went to work sucking the man’s balls, popping each one in and out of his warm mouth. He then put the man’s cock in his mouth, his tongue concentrating on the sensitive tip. He was getting no reaction, so he looked up at the man who was staring down at him with an irritated look on his face. “Sorry” Diego said humbly. He put more effort into his seduction. He started to finger the area behind the balls as he massaged them. His finger moved further back entering his asshole. He sucked violently on man’s thick rod, until finally Diego’s mouth was completely filled with hardened cock. Once again the man grabbed Diego, pulled down his shorts and started to ram his ass. Diego softly said the words for the physical transfer.

“Didn’t I tell you to shut the fuck up?” the man said as he slapped the back of Diego’s head, “I have to pretend you’re a real man, instead of a puny boy to get off and hearing your faggot voice doesn’t help”. The man closed his eyes again as he thrust his cock harder into Diego.

Diego stared at this own forearm. He watched as it lengthened slightly, the muscles growing, and the hair vanishing. At the same time the man shot his second load into Diego. He fell alongside Diego’s body totally spent; the effects of a hard workout, two orgasms, and a loss of 40 pounds of muscle. “Now get out and I mean it this time boy. And take this piece of shit with you” he grumbled, between deep breathes, without opening his eyes tearing the necklace off his neck and throwing it in Diego’s direction.

Diego pulled up his shorts, put the damaged necklace back in the box and quickly left the bedroom. He didn’t want the big man to see his improved physique. Diego noticed a large mirror next the apartment’s front door. He raised his shirt and saw a muscular torso. His pecs were hard and square. His abs were well defined and tight. He watched as his egg size biceps jumped to attention when he flexed his arms. He looked down and noticed his shorts were no longer to his knees. His thicker thighs filled the openings better too. He ran his hands over his rounded ass, finally he had an ass again. He now had the body of an athletic teenager. “Another 3 or 4 like this today and I may be able to get my pro card after all.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

This isn't my favorite of Clarence's, but it is hot. I love all of his stories. He's definitely one of my favorite authors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Diego was back at the beach looking for his next donor. He sat down on the sand and removed his shirt. He touched his silky skin, no longer troubled by stray hairs or razor stubble. Even his armpits were now completely smooth. He felt a small mole on his upper chest. He also found a birthmark and a couple of scars scattered on his supple skin. “I guess Bikeman had a few accidents over the years” Diego thought. He would have to do something about these imperfections.

His attention was drawn away from his own body when a group of bodybuilders and onlookers approached. He figured they were in the city for tomorrow’s competition. The muscle men were all in posers trying to get the last bit of sunshine to improve their tans for the stage. He didn’t recognize anyone so none were top contenders. Most were relatively small in muscle mass and probably new to the competition circuit. He did see one man that caught his eye. He was by far the biggest man on the beach. The others surrounded him inspecting his ideal physique, asking questions about his routines and diet. Women and kids stopped him and asked if they could feel his muscles. He always obliged with a dazzling smile. Diego moved closer to get a better view. The man, about the same age of Diego, obviously enjoyed being the center of attention. He continually flexed various body parts to see the envy in the eyes of his fans. He had all the genetic advantages of a bodybuilding superstar; height, perfect skin, great looks, and a huge piece of meat stuffed in his small swim suit. He only lacked the massive muscle size needed to compete with the big boys. Diego thought he looked about the same a few years back. This man would be a real threat some day.

Diego pushed his way through the crowd, walking up to the man who towered over him. Diego just stared up at the Adonis in awe, suddenly realizing just how small he still was.

The golden hunk looked down at Diego, seeing the lust in his eyes, and smirked, “You’re way out of your league little man.” He pushed Diego aside and walked toward the water. His groupies followed him like the piped piper. Diego thought of the number of times he did the same thing to inferior men. He never realized how much it hurt to be treated like that.

“Pompous isn’t he? But when you look like that I guess you can get away with it” a rough voice said.

“Yes, but because you can do it, doesn’t mean you should.” Diego responded back saying it to himself more than to the stranger. He then turned around to see the other participant in the conversation.

“Hi, the name’s Greg” said an older gentleman wearing nothing but spandex shorts similar to those Diego wore.

“Diego” Diego said shaking the man’s calloused hand. Diego scanned the man’s body. He must have been a hunk himself in his prime. But that was many years ago. Diego figured he was now in his late 50s. His skin was dark tan but loose and dry on his muscular frame. His muscles sagged like a partially deflated balloon. His pecs were low on his chest due to the muscles finally losing the war against gravity. He still had a tight waist with a faint remnant of a six pack and a set of good looking legs. He stood a few inches taller than Diego. His face was worn but distinguished. A bad toupee made him look a little pathetic, like a man trying to hold on to his fading youth.

“I think you have a great body for a teenager. How old are you, about 17 or 18?” the man asked fishing for Diego’s age.

Diego had found his next victim. “I’m 24. And you? I’m guessing with your incredible physique, you’re 40 or 41?” Diego asked doing his best to flirt. He continued to scan the old man’s body, while licking his lips. He moved very close to the older man.

“Yeah, something like that” Greg answered while pushing his shoulders back, puffing out his chest and sucking in his gut the best he could.

“Wow, you have a great body Greg. I don’t know this area; could you show me where the nearest rest room is Greg?” Diego asked while running a finger along the waist band ofGreg’s shorts.

“Sure”, Greg said happily. He couldn’t believe this handsome teenager was coming on to him. He must look really good today.

The two men walked a few yards to the public restroom. Diego entered the stall first and indicated to Greg to join him. Diego sat down on the toilet and waited for Greg to enter. Gregsqueezed into the tight space and locked the door behind him. Diego ran his hands up Greg’s muscular legs and hips. He caressed Greg’s ass which was flatter and softer than Diego thought it would be. Diego grabbed on to the old man’s hips and carefully guided him around so they would face each other. He pulled down Greg’s shorts freeing his hardening cock. At least this old guy could still get in up without a lot of help. “Very nice, Greg. You are a real stud” Diego said as he looked up at Greg. Diego’s words made Greg’s cock rise faster. A good six inches stood out, curling slightly to the left, from Greg’s gray pubic hairs. Diego took a necklace out of the wooden box he placed on top of the toilet tissue holder. He stood and gave the jewelry to Greg. Diego leaned into Greg and whispered in his ear, “I would like you to wear this crystal when I suck you’re huge, thick cock.” Diego grabbed onto Greg’s member and gently squeezed it. Greg whole body shuddered, “It will bond us together spiritually to increase our pleasure. It’s the latest thing, everybody’s doing it. I’m sure a hip guy like you has done this a million times”.

“Of course, it’s a great thing. Did you need me to do anything for the, uh, ritual?” Greg asked trying to sound in the know.

“No, I’ll do the chant. But I’ll say it softly so no one will hear us” Diego said as he sat down again. Diego started to kiss Greg’s inner thighs, while rubbing his outer thighs. Greg started to breathe hard; he braced himself with his hands pressed against the stall’s metal walls. Diego licked Greg’s balls and they jumped as they started to churn. Diego knew he didn’t have a lot of time,Greg was coming fast. Poor guy probably hasn’t had a blow job in years. Diego lowered his head and grabbed his necklace, “I exchange with you our height, I take from you 30 pounds of muscle, and I give you all the imperfections on my skin”. Diego quickly raised his head and said louder “My god Greg, you are the sexiest, most muscular, best looking man I’ve ever been with.” Greg moaned with pleasure. He couldn’t believe this handsome jock, half his age, thought he was sexy. Diego sucked Greg’s cock hard, using his tongue and lips to massage the entire length. He squeezedGreg’s ball sack trying to distract him from noticing the changes affecting their bodies. Greg moaned and shot his load into Diego’s masterful mouth.

Diego swallowed the small amount of cum and stood up. He removed the necklace from around Greg’s neck and caressed his sagging chest. He noticed that Greg now had a small mole on his upper chest. Greg had his eyes closed trying to catch his breath. He opened his eyes and was surprised by Diego’s new size. “You look taller and more muscular than before” he commented.

Diego sat back down quickly and [put the necklace away. “I was on my toes to reach around your thick neck, Greg. And my muscles are all pumped from our little workout. You really got my heart going. You were incredible.” Diego pulled Greg’s shorts back up to his waist. “Thank you for allowing me to enjoy your amazing body, Greg”.

“Sure. I enjoyed it too. In fact I feel a little dizzy. Can we go get a drink or something to eat?” Greg asked while adjusting his package in his now less confining shorts.

“Sorry but I have another engagement. And like I said I’m not from around here, so I have to leave tonight. But it was nice meeting you. Goodbye and thank you again” Diego said thinking quickly.

“Oh, I understand. Goodbye” Greg felt like he was being rushed out the door, but he didn’t want to look needy or uncool, so he left without saying another word.

Diego waited a few moments for Greg to leave the restroom before exiting the stall. He went to the mirror and saw the improvements. He looked amazing, no longer a teenage jock, but an athletic adult. He estimated his height to be about 5’ 10” and his weight 220 pounds. His arms were thick and powerful looking. He did a double bicep pose and saw a baseball size muscle grow before his eyes. He rubbed his chest feeling the bulge that extended out over his tight six-pack. All the blemishes; every freckle, scar, mole and birthmark, were gone from his flawless golden skin. He looked down his shorts and realized even his balls were completely hairless. No more painful Brazilian waxes for him. His shorts were now higher than mid thigh; the spandex material loosely hugged to his more massive thighs and ass. Diego cupped the nice bulge on display between his legs. “I bet that hunk on the beach wouldn’t reject me so quickly now” he thought to himself. Diego washed his face and hands before heading back out to the beach.

Diego left the public restroom in time to see the sun setting. The beach was mostly deserted, with no sign of the muscle hunk and his entourage. Diego realized he was running out of time. He needed more height and muscle mass by the morning. He suddenly felt dizzy. He sat down on a nearby bench. He rubbed the hard ridges of his stomach; the events of the day and lack of food were taking their toll on his energy level. His body was ripped to the bone; there was no fat for his muscles to feed. He was exhausted and hungry. He pulled his shirt from the waist band of his shorts, careful to not dislodge the small wooden necklace box he kept there too. He slipped the t-shirt over his sculpted torso to protect him from the cooler night air. He rubbed his upper arms, enjoying the return of his powerful muscles, trying to warm himself. He watched the people passing along the boardwalk; he focused on a mountain of a man quickly approaching a vendor’s booth. The man was no bodybuilder or power lifter; he was just naturally big. He had broad shoulders and hips with a flat stomach. The top of his head was completely bald. His manly face with a crooked nose was set high on a thick neck. He looked like a football or rugby player. The hulk entered the booth and kissed the woman inside. They started to talk and Diego could see it was turning into an argument. The man raised his hand as if the slap the woman, but stopped after realizing people were watching. No one tried to stop him or said anything to him. He was just too big for the average man to threaten. Diego saw the woman had a black eye already and it wasn’t hard to figure out how she got it. She left crying and the large man stayed behind to work the booth. They sold jewelry and that gave Diego an idea. Diego walked over to the booth and pretended to browse the merchandise.

“Let me know if I can help you find something” the man said to Diego.

“Unfortunately I’m not buying. I’m doing some research for my girlfriend” Diego said while measuring up his next victim. Diego estimated the man was four inches taller than him. With this switch, he should finally be back to his former height.

“What kind of research?” the man inquired.

“She’s a jewelry maker and wanted to know if the pieces she designed would sell. I would appreciate your opinion since you are already a successful man in the business.” Diego said with a big smile. The man looked at Diego’s perfect teeth, handsome face and powerful physique; even a straight man like him couldn’t help but respond to his beauty.

“How can I help?” the man asked as he moved closer to Diego.

“Could you look at a sample and tell me what you think?” Diego asked pulling the wooden box from the top of his shorts.

“Sure”, the man said; his eyes drawn to the brick like abdominals Diego exposed by lifting his shirt much higher and longer than he needed to get to the box.

Diego put the box on the counter and removed the lid. Diego selected a necklace and lifted it slowly out of the box. The big man watched every move intently. Diego moved his hand toward the salesman, indicating he wanted him to take the necklace from him. The man took it and held it high, moving it toward an overhead light. “The workmanship on the bale is very good, very detailed. I’ve never seen a crystal like this before. Was it designed for men or women?” the business man asked.

“Both, it’s unisex. Why don’t you try it on? I would be interested to see how it looks on a man your size. I think we may have to make the chain longer to fit someone like you.” Diego commented, setting the trap.

“I don’t know. Your neck is almost the same size as mine”, the man said as he turned a table mirror around to face him and put the necklace on. He opened a few buttons on his tight shirt to reveal his hard, defined chest wanting to impress Diego. The crystal was nestled high in his muscle cleavage. “I think it looks good at this length. How about you?”

“I think you look perfect. I mean the necklace looks perfect on you” Diego responded while leaning on the counter moving his smiling face closer to the man.

The man was confused by his reaction to Diego’s obvious flirting, he was actually enjoying it. He usually went into a rage when another man made a move on him, but Diego was so handsome, he was more aroused than angry. “Uh, how much are you planning on charging for the pieces?” the man asked trying to stay focused on the jewelry.

“In the $20 to $30 range” Diego said because he had to say something.

“Excuse me, do you have this ring in an eight?” a female customer said trying to get the vendor’s attention.

“I’ll be right back” the big man said, a little annoyed he had to leave.

“Take your time, I can spend all night here with you” Diego said to the man as he walked to the other side of the booth. Diego grabbed the crystal around his neck and said softly, “I exchange with you our height, I take from you 40 pounds of muscle, and I give you my physical exhaustion”. He watched the salesman impatiently wait on the woman. The middle-aged lady wasn’t looking at the man, just the ring on her finger as she talked to her female companion. The big man suddenly put his hand to his head and sat down on a nearby stool. He let out a soft sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck. He stretched his shrinking body; the decrease in his height matched by the decrease in his muscle mass. Diego felt the changes impacting his body. He looked down to see his shorts move farther up his legs as he grew taller. The material tightened against his expanding thigh muscles. His saw his forearms thicken and his biceps bulge with increased mass. His shoulders and chest widened, filling his t-shirt tightly with hard muscle. He knew he looked like a real bodybuilder once again. He felt a rush of energy; he was no longer tired or hungry. The vendor returned to Diego, his eyes were glazed over and dark circles had formed under them.

“She didn’t buy a thing. She couldn’t make a simple decision, just wasting my time. How I hate bitches like that”, the man said before yawning. “Excuse me, all of a sudden I feel very tired. I guess it’s been a long day”

“I understand. I won’t take anymore of your time. I really appreciate your help and my girlfriend will appreciate your comments about her work”, Diego said. He noticed that the crystal hung much lower on the man’s chest now and his cleavage wasn’t as deep between his smaller pecs. He was still a strong man, but not nearly as intimidating as before. Diego knew that someone could stop him more easily now, if he tried to hit a woman again.

“Why don’t you come back tomorrow and we can discuss a distribution deal” the man said as he removed the necklace from around his neck. As he placed it in Diego’s waiting hand, he thought “I don’t remember his hand being bigger than mine before. In fact his entire body looks bigger”.

“That sounds great. Thank you.” Diego put the necklace back in the box and walked away. The salesman watched him leave, admiring the movement of Diego’s muscular ass in his skin tight shorts. The vendor grabbed his crotch and adjusted his hardening manhood, surprised by his cock’s reaction to the sight.

Diego walked awhile to get out of the man’s view; he knew he was being watched. He stopped to stuff the necklace box back underneath his waistband. He no longer needed to raise his shirt since it barely covered his longer torso. Once he had everything in place, he started to walk again, not knowing where he was going. A set of very attractive twin brothers were walking toward him, they smiled as they approached Diego. Diego responded in kind. The twins passed Diego and turned to see if the back view was as good as the front. It was. They stopped in their tracks and one said, “He is too good to let go”. The twins changed direction and ran to catch up with Diego.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

At the very least when re-posting another writer's story one should include the author's name (or the name under which it was posted) prominently at the very beginning, e.g., "By Clarence591..."

Thanks...

Richard

• Upvote 1

one should include the author's name (or the name under which it was posted) prominently at the very beginning, e.g., "By Clarence591..."

RPJ beat me to it - I was going to say the same thing.

It's not Clarence's best story, though.  His best, in my humble opinion, is "Destiny Rewound".

You know, I'm surprised the husbands didn't get the same idea the Diego had. Why simply be just a regular stud, when they could each become even more glorious than Adonis and Hercules combined!

Musclehintz, thanks for re-posting this story! I know it's in the Evolution Archive but I don't think I've ever read it (or, if I did, I didn't keep with it!) I'm not usually a fan of muscle theft stories but in this case I like that Diego -- who is beautifully described at the beginning, by the way -- has been given the opportunity to get his revenge and he's going about it in a very methodical fashion!

I look forward to seeing the rest of it!

:: Hugs ::

Richard

• Upvote 1