The American Musketeer : The Ultimates let loose

CardiMuscleman

Part One

"The moon shall be at its fullest when the chimes of compline will have been a hour old. Then, then is the time for the Ultimates to be let loose"

In the heart of the Bois de Boulogne, on that night of August 5th 1637, three horses were bought to a halt by their riders who dismounted and without saying a word, save a snigger from one of them, let themselves into an old abandoned house that had last been lived in some fifty years previously and was now only used as the end point of The Test. For the next few moments nothing seemed to happen until a mighty cry of "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE" erupted from it. As the house filled with light, a man's roaring could be heard from within getting louder and deeper. It was followed by a roar of "YOU HAVE THE HONOUR" followed by two more roars which as they seemed to reach their crescendo caused the house to collapse outwards and if anyone had been present, they would have seen the Ultimate Musketeer, Ultimate Titan and Ultimate Cadet standing proud with the Ultimate Cadet panting "Man, when you said that tonight was going to special, boy, were you right!"

About half an hour later, the three heroes were standing next to a river and examining a dolmen, one of the many in the forest. The Ultimate Musketeer looked it up and down and nodded and as he did so the Ultimate Cadet and the Ultimate Titan lifted it off its menhirs and placed it on the ground next to the Ultimate Musketeer who addressed his friends.

"According to Alexei" he said, "this night's moon is the brightest full moon for well over a millennia, perhaps even more. You've seen the effect it has had on us already this night!"

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" moaned the Ultimate Cadet as he flexed his arm and compared it to the Ultimate Titan's who moaned "Mon amis, why is this?"

"I cannot say for certain" came the reply, "but Alexei thinks that because the potion that turned me into the Ultimate Musketeer was brewed on the night of a full moon, it has some impact on us!"

"Oh fuck" moaned the Ultimate Cadet as he tried to wrap his hands about the Ultimate Titan's arm and failed "If that makes his biceps over forty inches around, then I want to become this every full moon!"

"Just this night, my dear Roger" chuckled the Ultimate Musketeer and with that started to unbuckle his breastplate saying "Now, you remember what I have asked you to do to me?"

As the Ultimate Titan nodded, the Ultimate Cadet moaned "Yeah, you want us to really test you. Prove that the Ultimate Musketeer is the biggest, strongest, most virile man ever to live on the face of the Earth, and then prove you wrong when we are tested in the same way. First we restrain you by getting you to lift the heaviest rocks with your hands that we can find whilst they are outstretched, then we sit on your shins so that your legs are outstretched, then whilst I tell you what it means to be a man, old Porty here rubs you without any lube until you cannot stand it any longer!"

"And then?" asked the Ultimate Musketeer, as he started to take off his boots

"Then, mon amis" moaned the Ultimate Titan, "you resist me, resist my rubbing even though you may scream for me to stop, your mind will force yourself not to succumb, until as such time as the moon reaches it's brightest!"

"And then?" as the Ultimate Musketeer disrobed completely

"Then you cum" moaned the Ultimate Cadet, "feeding us with pure, raw, male muscle milk and then, then we become the men we have always dreamed of!" and with that he closed his eyes and moaned "The Three Musceteeers"

The Ultimate Musketeer chuckled as he lay on the dolmen and said "Porthos, would you be so kind?"

Taking a piece of string wrapped around his chest, the Ultimate Titan lay it next to the Ultimate Musketeer and announced "You are ten feet tall, mon amis, and weigh around six hundred of your pounds. Your chest is a hundred and twenty two of your inches, your biceps are seventy four of your inches and if what you have told me is correct, you have so little body fat that, oui, I can see your heart pounding in your chest"

"And how fast is it beating?" he asked with a chuckle to the Ultimate Cadet

"Oh, man, four beats per minute!"

"And that's resting" came the smiled reply, "I am already a good ten times fitter than the fittest man on the planet from where we come from Roger, so imagine how fast it will go when I am at my limits!"

"I dare not guess, mon amis" said the Ultimate Titan, holding two large rocks in his hands, "but I cannot wait to find out!"

• Like 2

Part Two

Placing the rocks in the Ultimate Musketeer's hands, the Ultimate Titan made quite sure that the Ultimate Musketeer's triceps were extended as far as they could and when he was satisfied he commanded "Raise your legs, solider!" to which the Ultimate Musketeer did so without question. As the Ultimate Cadet and Ultimate Titan sat on each quad, the Ultimate Cadet moaning at the size of them, the Ultimate Titan looked to the Ultimate Musketeer who nodded his head and lay down so that his head was resting on the top of the dolmen.

"Ultimate Cadet" he said, in a quiet yet commanding voice, "Tell me, what happens to make you a bodybuilding champion?"

The Ultimate Cadet instantly moaned and as he replied "Dedication, dedication to the cause and the ability to withstand pain like nothing else", the Ultimate Titan started to rub the Ultimate Musketeer's twelve inch flaccid cock, gesturing to the Ultimate Cadet to continue explaining.

"The preparations start within seconds of your last contest" he continued, "as you are eating that congratulatory tub of ice cream, your trophies gleaming in front of you, there is only one thing you are thinking of. I need to be bigger for the next contest. This is why less than twelve hours after your final contest of the year, you are back in the gym. You add another five pounds to each of your lifts and lift. You add one more set to each exercise, and to each set you add one more rep and you carry on. When you feel that it comes too easy you add more weights, more reps, more sets. And outside the gym too, the desire to become bigger takes over. You eat more food, then eat even more and then more again!"

"It sounds like Athos should become a bodybuilder" chuckled the Ultimate Titan as he continued to rub the Ultimate Musketeers now semi flaccid fourteen inch cock, "he eats and eats and eats!"

"True" came the reply, "but that makes you into a powerlifter or a strongman. They are very big, yes, very strong, yes, but fat. We are after the ultimate pinnacle of manliness, a big, strong, muscular body. This is why bodybuilders disappear for about eight months of the year, that's the time they eat and train and become bigger and stronger. Why, before I became the Ultimate Cadet, I would regularly disappear from the face of the world for that time. I would abandon all my social media postings and stay quiet, gradually getting bigger, stronger and more powerful. The last time I did that I went from around 220lbs to 300lbs"

"You must have been huge!" panted the Ultimate Musketeer, as his cock was starting to become erect, now at sixteen inches long

"Huge!" moaned the Ultimate Cadet, "but as soon as the new year came around. That all changed. January 2nd was the start of twelve weeks of sheer, unadulterated torture!"

"You were tied to a rack?" moaned the Ultimate Titan, rubbing the now semi hard eighteen inch cock of the Ultimate Musketeer who panted "with electrodes attached to your nipples, cock and balls?"

"Worse!" came the moaned reply, "Each gym session saw me add another five pounds to the weight I had been lifting before hand but this time, I wasn't eating everything in sight, in fact I was often eating just a fraction of it! Each week I would add more and more weight, more and more reps, more and more sets whilst all the while eating very little. Imagine that, my friends!"

As the Ultimate Titan moaned "Agony, Exquisite physical agony", the Ultimate Cadet added "times a hundred. And all in aid of one thing, to be able to step onto the stage looking like the Ultimate Musketeer without any fat on my body at all!"

By now the Ultimate Musketeer was rock hard and as the Ultimate Titan noted that the Musketeer's cock was now twenty inches long, he said "And then the torture stopped?" but the Ultimate Cadet's reply of "Stopped? Nay, it only just begins" caused the Titan to moan wondering what agonies were next.

• Like 1

Part Three

"It is the day of the competition" said the Ultimate Cadet, "for the last twelve weeks you have been striving to make yourself look as muscular and powerful as possible, but it is all an illusion, you are in fact weaker than the weakest Musketeer cadet in history. Even getting through the registration is a trial worthy of the Ultimate Titan!"

As the detailed explanation of this apparent oddity of a man, so muscular than men would bow down in deference to him, yet be so weak that he couldn't even lift the smallest dumbbell in existence continued, the Ultimate Musketeer was moaning. His now twenty two inch hard cock had been rubbed for close on an hour without any lubrication and the sensations were making him heave in agony, but the Ultimate Titan was so transfixed by the Ultimate Cadet's story that his action of rubbing the cock had become engrained into his mind and nothing could prevent him from it.

"You are all part of the same group of people" carried on the Ultimate Cadet, "all the same size and weight as you are. You all march onto the stage and then, in effect, become slaves. Slaves to the judges who call out what they want to see. They command you to turn in all directions, to show off your mighty chest, your bulging arms, your tree trunks legs and remember, this is all whilst you are at your weakest and under lights that are as hot as the hottest sun in the height of summer. Imagine it my friends, and that's only half the agony you face!"

"Please" panted the Ultimate Musketeer, his twenty four inch hard cock now the deepest red, "do not carry on.. I don't think I can stand the torture any longer"

"When I am on stage" replied the Ultimate Cadet, "I have to face it and therefore to understand what I face, so must you" and with that carried on by saying "It takes ten minutes to show them what they want and after that time, everyone is unable to carry on. Their hearts are pounding, they are breathing hard and..." and with that he looked at the Ultimate Musketeer and whispered "...their cocks are rock hard!"

"Mercy" pleaded the Ultimate Musketeer as he started to pre cum

"Mercy?" asked the Ultimate Cadet, "what do you know of mercy? As we walk off stage we are told to be ready to get back on stage ten minutes later for our solo. That means the clock starts ticking, ten minutes to relieve the agony coursing through our bodies. Ten minutes in which to cum and orgasm. And those ten minutes start now" and with that he nodded to the Ultimate Titan who twisted the Ultimate Musketeers cock causing him to scream in agony.

"I enter the locker room, find a toilet, enter it, lock the door behind me, drop my posing suit and stand there. I am covered in sweat, dripping onto the floor with my cock fully erect in front of me. Without hesitation, I grab it and start to rub"

"Please...please" moaned the Ultimate Musketeer, now in the agonies of his position, "I beg for mercy"

"Closing my eyes, I imagine myself with a man of my dreams. He-Man, similar naked, similarly sweaty and similarly horny. We look at each other, smile, and start to rub"

"Mercy, Mercy, please"

"It is not long before we are both in ecstasy, our cocks as hard and erect as each other"

"I...I...I cannot stand any more, please!"

"We placed one hand on our pecs, feel the other man's pounding heart and breathe deeply"

"Please, my friends, I..." but the Ultimate Musketeers protests were stopped by the Ultimate Titan placing one hand on the victim's mouth and another on his now pulsing pec.

"We know what is going to happen, we both accept what is going to happen and then, then it happens. FIVE MINUTES, Five minutes until stage time. Then, we rub!"

At the signal of the Ultimate Cadet, the Ultimate Titan took a deep breath and rubbed the now twenty eight inch hard, red and purple headed cock of the Ultimate Musketeer faster than he had ever done so in his life and as he did, the moon started to rise above the horizon.

"It is agony, yes, it is ecstasy, yes, and yes, we both want it!" and with that the Ultimate Cadet reached over and placed his hand on the pec and moaned "Yes, our hearts are pounding that fast, our breathing is deep and hard, we know what is going to happen, and we make it happen!"

Unable to bear the agony any longer the Ultimate Musketeer screamed at the top of his voice "FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE" and let rip three massive shots that seemed to scream out of his cock faster than eagles. As two of them peeled away, the Ultimate Titan and Cadet lay either side, their mouths open to receive the power of the cum that fell into their mouths. As they swallowed it, they started to moan in ecstasy as the Ultimate Musketeer threw the rocks into the air and declared "WE HAVE THE HONOUR!"

All three men started to glow as the moon became more and more visible above the horizon until with a mighty roar, the glow exploded to reveal the three most powerful men ever to walk the earth. They all stood twelve feet tall, all had muscles that would make even their Ultimate selves want to worship them, their cocks now hard and bobbing in time to their pulses were still dripping cum and their bodies were covered in sweat. As what had been the Ultimate Musketeer sat up, his twenty pack flexing hard, he moaned "My fellow Musceteeers, we flex!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Part Four

As the Ultimate Musketeer breathed out, recovering from his transformation he gasped "My word, Alexei wasn't wrong was he?" but as he looked up to his two friends his eyes widened and he stammered "Porthos, Roger, is that you?"

As the two friends looked at each other, they stammered "Porthos, Henry, is...is that you?" and "Roger, Henri, by the gods you're beautiful!"

"Would I be right in assuming that, aside from our faces, we all look the same?" asked Henry and was replied by two nodding heads to he replied "Mmmm, that's a little unexpected" and with that gestured Porthos and Roger to stand next to each other and looked them up and down.

"Right" he said after a moment, "it looks as if we are all twelve feet tall and working on an assumption of a minimum BMI of 33, I make that nine hundred and seventy one pounds" and then stopped saying "Did I just say that all in the one breath?"

As Porthos nodded, Roger moaned, "Say it again"

"What, nine hundred and seventy one pounds?"

"Oh, fuck" moaned Roger, "I'm nearly a thousand pounds in bodyweight, Oh, if this is a dream then someone pinch me!"

As Porthos took Roger's words to heart and pinched his ten inch long nipples, causing Roger to moan, Henry shook his head. "I can't do the 33 times table" he said to himself, "and yet, I am sure that calculation is right" and as he did he came to a realisation and announced "Roger, hit a most muscular would you?"

As Roger did, and moaned with desire as he did, Henry started reeling off numbers.

"That's a one hundred and ninety four inch chest you're flexing there, Roger, tapering down to a ninety seven inch waist which allows us to conclude you have nine hundred and sixty nine pounds of lean muscle. Add that to a pair of seventy eight inch biceps, ninety seven inch quads, seventy eight inch calves and is it any wonder that, well, you're huffing and puffing now?"

As Roger threw his head back and screamed "I AM A MUSCLEGOD" Henry nodded in agreement adding "And clearly it's not just our bodies that have been boosted by the moon, our minds have as well. All those calculations, purely in my head!"

"Are we gods then?" asked Porthos

"Well, Roger certainly thinks so" Henry smiled as Roger rubbed his twenty pack and moaned, "I need to test my strength, give me something that will really tax me, give me something that will push the limits of this body until I beg for mercy and scream for Porthos to ram me!"

As Henry looked around, he spotted a very large sphere on the opposite side of the river and so finding that he could reach it by simply stepping over the river, as if it were a stream, he examined it closely and declared "Verawood!"

"What?" asked his two friends as they too stepped over the river and stood next to him

"Bulnesia arborea" he replied, his super powered mind being demonstrated yet again, "Usually found in Latin America and the north of South America, so what it is doing here in France I have no idea. Interesting little fact, it can withstand a crushing force of some eleven thousand pounds per square inch" and with that he looked up and said "and happens to have a density of seventy four pounds per cubic feet, that's just under twelve hundred kilogrammes per cubic metre. Are you two thinking what I'm thinking?"

Roger and Porthos looked at Henry and as he explained they both started to moan.

"This sphere is about five hundred metres around, that means it has a radius of around eighty metres. Inside that sphere is a grand total of twenty one thousand four hundred and forty seven cubic metres. Taking what we know about the density of this wood do you know what we are looking at?"

Both men nodded as their thirty inch flaccid cocks started to harden.

"This sphere weighs twenty five million, five hundred and twenty one thousand, nine hundred and eighty kilogrammes or as Roger would call it fifty six million pounds! Fifty six million, one hundred and forty eight thousand, two hundred and forty six pounds to be precise!"

By now both Roger and Porthos's cocks were rock hard, erect and touching each other as the two men moaned.

"Porthos" declared Roger, "I am going to lift that sphere above my head. When I do I will clamber onto Henry's shoulders, then he will clamber onto your shoulders. When he does, oh, fuck, I want you to squat as many times as you can. Henry, do you think I can hear Porthos's heart?"

"I don't see any reason why not!" replied Henry

"Each squat will be preceded by a deep breath as you bend down supporting over fifty six million pounds of weight onto those powerful, meaty, behemoths of legs and when you come back up, breathe out and knock over as many trees as you can. Then you will not be a Titan, my lover, you will be a GOD! And I will be your acolyate, moaning as I focus on your powerful, all conquering heart, pumping at..."

"Given our size", replied Henri, "and strength, say a thousand beats a minute!"

"Fiften hundred beats per minute" groaned Roger, his cock starting to pre cum, "Push this incredible godlike body to beyond its limits my lover and let the world know the true power of Porthos!"

• Like 1

Part Five

For the next three hours, as the moon reached its zenith in the sky and the power of its light filled them all with strength beyond imagination, Porthos performed a feat that no man had ever done before. Every minute saw him do the same action three times over. The first twenty seconds would see him slowly squat down to ensure that his friends didn't fall off, then at the deepest squat with his glutes touching the ground he held the squat, his quads bulging as he did so, and then slowly standing up again taking the final twenty seconds. At the end of the torture, he may have only performed a hundred and eighty but as Roger moaned "Eleven billion pounds squatted by a single man" and with that lost complete control and came so violently that as he orgasmed he lost his footing and fell.

"Whoa" exclaimed Henry as he grabbed Roger with one hand, and the sphere with the other, "you need to be careful when holding fifty six million pounds of wood" and with that gently lowered Roger to Porthos who lowered him to the ground and clambered down himself adding "but he's right you know. That is a feat of strength that no one will ever match!"

Porthos nodded, his chest heaving and his cock so hard that Roger was able to step down to the ground using it and as he did, he moaned, sank to the ground, swallowed the mighty cock and started to suck. Porthos's eyes opened wide and as he moaned he looked at Henry and groaned "Let Adam loose, mon amis, I wish to be made a god!" and so, albeit with a resigned look on his friend, Adam took over Henry's body and within moments Porthos was being sucked, rammed and drinking Roger's cum as the three Musceteers felt their superhuman strength fuelled by the moon start to fade and with a mighty roar all three came so violently that as they transformed back into their usual selves Henry chuckled "That river's going to have a marvellous fishing season come next spring!"

As the friends walked back to their horses, Roger and Porthos had their hands on each other's chest and were counting their hearts when Roger stopped and said "Henry, what happened to the third one?"

"What third one?" asked Henry

"You know, when you, that is the Ultimate Musketeer came, you shot a huge cumshot into the air that split into three. Me and Porthos swallowed two parts, but where did the third go?" he asked

"Not a clue" chuckled Henry, "but I dare say it's probably soaked into the ground long ago!" and with that he mounted his horse and said "Come on, time to get back to barracks otherwise Treville may ask questions!" and with that he geed his faithful steed closely followed by his friends as the first signs of dawn could be seen in the east. However, if Henry had looked closer at the sunrise, he would have seen a dark object crossing across the sky, an object he would have instantly recognised.

"FOR THE HONOUR OF FRANCE" roared the Ultimate Musketeer as the biggest cumshot he had ever unleashed shot high into the air before splitting into three. The two smaller shots were for the Ultimate Titan and Ultimate Cadet, but such was the power of the original shot just kept on going. Faster and faster it went as it screamed through the air until suddenly there was a mighty boom as it broke the sound barrier but still it kept accelerating until eventually it broke into the depths of space where it instantly froze, but still kept on travelling at the same speed at which it left. It travelled for the best part of a year before encountering a moon in orbit around Saturn. As it impacted the surface, it landed at a border between a lake of hydrocarbons and rocks made of solid methane. There the remarkable happened. The cum melted and as the sperm from the Ultimate Musketeer reacted with the lake and the rocks, small objects started to form in the lake. These objects over time started to develop and turned into objects that resembled pitcher plants on Earth and started to populate the area around the lake, but then in 1938, three hundred years after arriving, the moon was destroyed by a much larger impact that sent the plants flying into space, but aided by their creation these plants didn't die, they survived and one plant had a destiny of all its own as it's orbital path would see it arrive back where it started. For sixty years later it landed in the middle of an American forest and grew quite happily undiscovered until 2005 when a construction worker named Mike came across it. As Mike peered towards the plant, it started to react, recognising that this person had the same lineage as its creator and so repaid the kindness puffing pollen into his face, however this was not an act of kindness but the start of an invasion, an invasion that would see the Ultimates face their most sternest challenge of all.

Yes, I am indeed referring to "Pollination" by Absman and therefore would like to know if he is okay with me using his idea to put the Ultimates through the wringer?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As no one has complained or suggested otherwise here we go

Part Six

"Yeah, come on Henry, come on, you're not the Ultimate Musketeer now, but imagine his strength coursing through your body, feel that heart pound, come on, you can do this, come on, come on, come on!"

With a mighty roar Henry locked out the bench and as Roger grabbed it and racked the bar he cheered "A triple digit bench press, Henry, congratulations. And to think that when you started you couldn't even lift the bar. I make that an sixty odd pound increase in your max bench in a year, and at rate of growth, well, by your 50th birthday, you'll be benching 340lbs!" and with that moaned adding "which means Adam will be benching 6,800lbs for reps!"

Henry, panting from the effort, smiled and sat up nodding in agreement. As he recovered he said "Now, that I have proven myself, can I ask you what I came here for?"

"You mean you haven't come here to show me your new found strength, get me aroused, make us into the Ultimates and then pound each other into submission?" asked Roger and then chuckled.

"No" smiled Henry, "I came about this stock placing on the NYSE that's been getting a lot of buzz recently. From what I have gathered on the business channels I get, it's been going for the last thirteen years or so and has been getting rave reviews from practically everyone in the fitness industry, heck, when our mass of Welsh muscle Flex Lewis endorses something it has got to be good, so I thought I'd come and see what you knew about it!"

"And what's the company called?" asked Roger

"Pol Inc" replied Henry, "and it's going to trade under the ticker symbol POL"

"Ah, yes" smiled Roger, "I was thinking of investing in that as well. Actually, I've got the IPO documentation somewhere" and as he flipped through his tablet he said "Ah, yes, here we are" and with that handed the tablet to Henry and said "Be back in two shakes with two shakes, need to build those muscles up now!"

Henry read the documentation with interest, noting that the company was founded in 2005 by a former builder who fed up with working in the construction industry launched the company, however it didn't say what the company did just that "Over the last 13 years, the company's organic growth has been at least 400% with an expectation of market saturation by the end of 2025 at the earliest" and as the shares were expected to be priced at $10 with a minimum investment of $1,000, it was something that Henry could afford and so as he drunk his protein shake he and Roger agreed to jointly invest $2,000 between them and buy a holding of 100 shares in the company when it launched on the NYSE the following month.

• Like 1

Part Seven

"Welcome back to the opening bell, and doing the honours this morning is the CEO of POL Inc who are celebrating their IPO today. We will be speaking to Mr. Smith later on and at the NASDAQ..."

"Oh, man" moaned Roger as both he and Henry watched the opening bell on their televisions five thousand miles apart and speaking via Skype, "have you ever seen a man that big before. Fuck, he's got to be an international bodybuilding champ with a body like that!"

"According to the stock information" replied Henry, "he's been with the company since the start of it back in 2005, first as Vice Chairman of the company then when Mr. Milliano stood down in 2011, he took over, but I have to admit , he is on the large side"

"Large" contained Roger, moaning, "He's built like a..."

"Outside toilet" thought Henry as Roger swore before adding "Well, just so long as he manages to turn a profit it shouldn't really matter. See, the stock is up 4% in the premarket already!"

"I'll tell you what else is up 4%" moaned Roger, "my test levels. Oh, fuck, I need to...I need to..."

"I'll see you this evening" said Henry, and as he disconnected the call the last thing he heard was an almighty "FUCK!" to which Henry giggled, "Adam, I believe that's a challenge to swim the Atlantic in three hours and run across most of continental America in less than that!"

"You've got it!" replied Adam

At the stroke of nine o'clock, Henry and Roger were shaking each other by the hand and downing a protein shake to celebrate the stock closing up 11% on the pre market price making them both a tidy little profit. As they did so Roger said "Oh, by the way, these arrived for us today" and placed two pot plants on the counter which Henry looked at with surprise.

"Pot plants?" he asked, raising an eyebrow

"As you would call them" replied Roger smiling, "although that said I wouldn't mind investing in a company that sold pot as plants. No, according to the blurb that came with them these are your stockholder perks. One for each investor in the company!"

As Henry leaned in he shook his head and said, "Well, whoever their gardener is I don't think much of their design!"

"I love them" replied Roger, as he leaned in as well adding "It looks and smells like a cock!" and moaned. As he did so the plants seem to move and before Henry could say "Did that plant just move?" they were both sprayed by pollen that caused them both to react in different ways. Roger roared "OH FUCK, YEAH!" and held his arms out wide, and his body started to increase in size and power. Unable to control himself he started to flex harder than he had ever done before, moaning with each flex getting bigger and more powerful as time progressed. Henry on the other hand...

"ACHOOO! Oh, heck, I....ACHOOO, oh for heavens sake...ACHOOO...and this is why...ACHOOO, I hate the summer....ACHOOO. Hayfever!"

Eventually Henry stopped sneezing as he blew his nose apologising he stared in disbelief at Roger who stood there, completely naked, his clothes ripped to shreds, his cock bouncing and his voice moaning "Fuck Hercules, Fuck Porthos, Fuck the Ultimate Musketeer, I'm the biggest fucking man on the planet" and as he looked at Henry his smile became sinister as he added "And I need a victim!"

• Like 1

Part Eight

"Roger, what's the matter with you?"

As Roger started to advance on Henry, it was clear from the expression on Roger's face that he had one thing on his mind.

"Roger, I know that you like to have sex with men, but you know I'm not gay"

"I need a victim" came the almost monotone reply.

Panicking, Henry picked up a forty pound weight and threw it at Roger who simply caught it and with a smile of pure wickedness started to crush it, his chest bulging as he did so. This was too much for Henry to stand and with that he turned and fled running all the way down to the main entrance but as he got to it, the door locked and a voice of "Did you really think I'd let you go that easily!" sounded on the PA system. Seeking some form of escape, Henry burst into the powerlifting room, slammed the door shut and leaned against it hoping against hope that he was heavy enough to prevent Roger entering and started to think of a solution.

"What is it you say when people don't think of the obvious?" chimed Adam in Henry's mind, "ah, yes, Durhh!"

"But, he'll want to ram you!" explained Henry to which Adam chuckled, "Let him!" and with that Henry found himself unsheathing his sword.

As Roger kicked the door down, the glow of Henry's transformation filled the room but as it cleared with a mighty "I HAVE THE HONOUR", Roger's reaction was quite a surprise to the Ultimate Musketeer. Instead of pouncing on him, thrusting his bulging cock into his mouth, Roger instantly prostrated himself and declared "Creator, we have returned!"

"Creator?" asked the Ultimate Musketeer, as Roger stood up.

"Come, Creator, and we shall explain!" and with that gestured for the Ultimate Musketeer to follow. A few moments later, they were both back in the main gym and as Roger picked up the plant he presented it to the Ultimate Musketeer and said "Creator, we wish to commune" and with that lowered it so that it was level with the Ultimate Musketeer's loincloth. As he did, a small stamen seemed to slide out of the plant and as the Ultimate Musketeer looked at Roger, Roger gestured for him to unleash his own mighty cock. The Ultimate Musketeer did and within seconds the stamen had sucked the cock in causing the Ultimate Musketeer to moan with desire as memories flooded his mind. The plant's first arrival on Earth, the moon that had been destroyed, the creation of the plants, the seed that planted them and then finally the cum that had caused them to appear, at which point the stamen detached itself and the Ultimate Musketeer slumped to the ground panting.

"Creator" said Roger, "we have returned and wish to make this world our own, with you as our God!"

"And...what about....people like Roger?" panted the Ultimate Musketeer

"They will become our slaves" came the monotone reply, "slaves that you will be able to rule over"

The Ultimate Musketeer's eyes opened wide and jumping up he raised his sword and announced "Never! This planet is a free world, no, I will defy you!"

As he spoke, a wicked smile crossed Roger's face and from nowhere, the most vicious right hook slammed into the Ultimate Musketeer's head knocking him out. When he came to a few moments later, his eyes opened in fear.

"If you will not be our god, creator" said Roger, "then at least you will give this vessel what he needs to allow us to breed. Raw sexual stimulation. Stimulation created by watching his lover being electrically tortured" and with that Roger threw a switch sending a million volts of alternating current through the Ultimate Musketeer causing his body to strain against the restraints of the electric chair he was in and grit his teeth in agony.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part Nine

After five minutes in the chair, the Ultimate Musketeer stopped grimacing and cautiously opened an eye. As he did he found Roger staring at him, his eyes open wide, panting like a dog and moaning.

"Excuse me for asking a silly question?" asked the Ultimate Musketeer, "but shouldn't I be dead now? After all I have stated that I won't help your plans and therefore I am a liability!"

"True" replied Roger in a monotone, whilst he remained stock still, "but a useful liability. This man that we are now in possession of, loves seeing you strapped into that chair, the current coursing through your muscular body, your heart beating at twice the speed of a normal man at the very limits of his endurance and we shall use that to our advantage!"

"Say what?" asked the Ultimate Musketeer, not entirely understanding what was going on.

"Like all plants, we have a basic need to reproduce" replied the voice, "We do this in the usual manner, but as you may have guessed we are entirely female In other to reproduce we need to attract the male of the species, therefore when we land on a life bearing planet we take the form of the sexual organs of the male element of the dominant species"

"So that's why you all look like penises then" exclaimed the Ultimate Musketeer

"Indeed" replied the voice, "we know that a good 17% of all the males in the universe secretly desire other males and so we use that to our advantage"

"So, you use gay men to reproduce and then the pollen puts them under your control so that you then force them to stick their penises into you and bingo" replied the Ultimate Musketeer, "but that still doesn't explain why you've put me in here. You do realise I can withstand a hundred times this current!"

"Oh, indeed" replied the voice, with added venom, "but how long can your lover resist?" and with that the voice commanded "Increase the power, send a hundred million volts through your lover and make yourself worthy of our gift!"

As Roger pulled a lever activating the step up transformer sending the power into the Ultimate Musketeer he screamed "ROGER, SNAP OUT OF IT, THEY ARE USING YOU!" but it was to no avail as Roger's moans of desire grew as the Ultimate Musketeer's body convulsed.

• Like 1