17 hours ago, spacevlad said:

為Dory感到高興,我喜歡Lisa能夠帶來成長的發展。

但是我真的為Wes的生日感到興奮...現在Dory很大了,他的負擔會更大...而且Wes需要一個很大的生日禮物才能成長!

OMG😂

PART 11b

“5’10”,” Lisa remarked, solemnly, pulling the tape measure away from my ruffled bedhead of hair. I was still groggy from the deepest sleep I’d ever had, but I could still see in the bathroom mirror’s reflection her own cold face, etched with worry—and sheer confusion. 

She was shorter than I was used to. And neither I nor my neck were in any mood to tilt so far down just to look at her; how could people enjoy being so much taller than everyone else? 

“How the hell did this happen?” she asked.

I shrugged, with a nervous chuckle, unaccustomed to the new weight of my shoulders. “I don’t know,” I said, eyes glued to my new musculature in the mirror. It didn’t look natural on me. I had always had a rectangular body without the build or form of a natural bodybuilder, and my shoulders sloped awfully low. Seeing the new lumps protrude from underneath my flesh made me feel a bit nauseous. “My best guess is probably the meteor.”

She shook her head and stepped back, twisting the tape measure into a ball in her twitching hands. “But… why only now? Why— how did I do this to you?” she asked, begging for an answer, replacing the hair that had fallen over her eyes. 

“I remember you telling me you haven’t been outside of your apartment for a few days. Maybe— maybe it only works when you’re with someone else?”

“But my roommate and I have been here for weeks! We eat together, we sometimes shower together— we even cuddle on the couch when we watch movies, so how the shit has nothing happened to her?”

It then clicked, like a plug in my head finally finding its long-abandoned socket. I’d known for the longest time that the meteors affected anyone who got into contact with its contents—that detestable neon slime. That much was obvious. Marcus, Wes, Froy. But what I didn’t take into account was who it was affecting, in particular. It was men. All of them, so far, had been men. No women. Not Lisa and her roommate. They were immune, theoretically. All it did was bastardize the way Lisa interacted with the opposite sex. And all it took was a night in her bed, a night in her arms—a long, unnatural night in her sedative touch. 

“Because she’s a woman. You both are,” I said, forming the airy sentences in my head, word by word. “We grow if you touch us, Lisa. We, as in men.”

She slumped on the toilet and flailed her hands in the air, snorting in pained amusement. “Well, that’s just wonderful, isn’t it?” she remarked. 

Yes, I wanted to say. “It’s a good thing you broke up with Marcus when you did,” I said, trying to lighten the mood. “He wouldn’t have fit in your living room by now.” I’d pictured it before, once or twice.

“God, don’t remind me. Of course the one thing that happens to me after days of painful fucking with that meatheaded giant is the power to make more of them. As if one wasn’t enough!” She turned to me with tired eyes and sighed. There were new wrinkles, crows’ feet tight around her eyes, where they hadn’t been before. “Is there anything you can do to turn me back to normal?”

“No, I’m sorry.” Not that I’d want to. “I don’t know how.”

I put on a new white shirt, one that Marcus left during one of his visits. It was still a bit loose, thankfully. The baggy sleeves hit my elbows, and my shorts touched my knees. Fashion was never my forté, but in Marcus’ old rags, I looked like a child in his parent’s clothes—though I doubt Marcus in his current state would appreciate hearing that. How was he going to take the fact that I was three inches taller than him? And worse, that his ex-girlfriend who (allegedly) wanted nothing to do with him was the key to gaining back what he lost? All that power, that muscle, that size.

“Fuck.” Lisa got up from the toilet and paced past me back to her room. She slammed the door behind her, and I heard the unmistakable sound of muffled pillow-screaming coming from her bed. 

It was all like some bad joke. One no one was laughing about. She needed time to process everything before driving me over to the Adamson house again.

I spent the rest of the morning staring at myself in the mirror. It was surreal: the man in the reflection someone I couldn’t recognize despite the minimal upgrade from my usual self. Was it difficult to look at what I’d become? No. Of course not. Yet— the parts of me I’d learned to ignore, the features I hated so strongly, most of it had disappeared. And I missed them. Where were my skintight ribs? The paunch I’d developed from convenience store dinners? I should’ve been glad that whatever happened to me did. The effort from a few months in the gym compressed into one wakeless night, and it almost looked good. But it wasn’t me.

After a quick breakfast of leftover fast food in their fridge, we drove back over to the gated neighborhood. Knowing she would have to spend some time alone in the house while I settled things with Froy, she opted to cover herself from head to toe in thick clothing: a winter coat, arm gloves, pants, boots. The only part of her skin that was showing was her face. And it was red with sweat from all the layers she’d put on top of her in the late summer. Though it was odd how awfully well-prepared she was for a visit.

“Hey, thanks for doing this for me, by the way,” I said, hoping to ease her regret. She could’ve stayed home and booked a cab for me instead of wrapping herself in a sauna’s fire just to drive me around the city. She wasn’t my chauffeur. We both knew that.

“No one can know about this. Okay? Whatever this is stays between us. No one else can know about me. Pretend I was never at that damn crash site.”

Neither of us mentioned it again. She parked her car on the driveway and followed me inside, the door carelessly unlocked, her careful to remind me to take off my shoes—or Marcus’, technically. The house was smaller to me now, more than before. It felt so cramped, like a dollhouse. I could only imagine how puny it must’ve been to someone like Froy.

Watching the morning news in the living room was the master of the house, Esther. She was wearing a nightgown, slumped limp like a pillow, glancing at us nonchalantly and drifting back to her program, ignoring but acknowledging our presence. There was a moment where she stared at me, irises ripe with suspicion, but she shook her head and let it go. 

With a nod, Lisa and I headed for the dining room where she would wait for me. Breakfast was long over, but only one plate was in the sink, unwashed. Esther’s, most likely.

“Don’t take too long,” Lisa said, pulling out her phone, “for my sake.” She fluttered her eyebrows, innocently, annoyingly, telling me to ‘hurry the fuck up or I’m going straight home’ without the words ever leaving her fat lips.

“Yes, your majesty,” I said. “I’ll check if Jeremy’s around. It might be better if he stayed here with you. Better yet, you could stay in his room with him.”

She squinted and raised an eyebrow, judging me, digging for ulterior motives. “I don’t know what you’re playing at, Dory.”

I shrugged, “you already know,” and made my way down the hall to the bedrooms. 

When I got to the end of the hallway, I knocked on Jeremy’s door. His voice, sore from a late morning’s wake-up, sounded from within. “Come in. Door’s open.”

A concrete ball of saliva crept down my throat as I handled the door, swinging it open. He was still under his blanket, the faint ephemeral glow of a cellphone shining underneath, unmoving. I stood at the foot of his bed, tempted to tickle his feet and force him out of cover. 

“Hey. Just wanted to let you know I’m here,” I said. “I’ll be over in Froy’s room if you need me.”

There was some rustling at the sound of my voice. In his spacious room, the unfamiliar booming sound that left my mouth bounced around the walls; it was violating a morning sanctity I hadn’t been used to in years, and there was guilt welling in the pits of my lungs.

“Why are you shouting?” he asked, groggy. I wasn’t. “I’m awake, obviously.”

As he sat up and pulled the blanket away from his face, his eyes didn’t have time to revv before setting upon my new self and drying in his sockets like wide eggs. His mouth followed, drooping, unable to find the words to explain his visible confusion. “You— what— how?”

I breathed deeply and let out a heavy sigh. “It’s a long story.” One his brother was a victim of; perhaps he had a right to know. And in the way he glared at me, watching my lips for answers, he demanded it.

He shook his head, causing his messy black hair to fall to one side of his face. The blanket fell to his waist and I discovered he was a shirtless sleeper, allowing my eyes to feast upon his prisoner’s torso: toned arms with lithe rippling biceps, chiselled chest with visible striations across his sternum, dark pink nipples, and a thick set of abs with little definition. 

“Tell me. I’m not going to wait till Monday for you to come up with a long convoluted lie just to get me off your back. I want to know how you— how this happened.” He gestured at my body with a hand. “You were barely a dog’s height last night, man, now you’re nearly as tall as me. And what you say better add up.”

I’d ruined his beauty sleep, and he was ready to throw me off a cliff. “It’s… complicated. I only came to see Froy, not talk about this right now. Look, you aren’t going to believe me.”

He raised a furrowed eyebrow. “Try me.” He pointed toward his book collection, which, evidently, was loaded with serials and novels I knew were magic fantasy and sci-fi. “You forget I’m a heavy reader.”

“Well, I definitely wish it was just science fiction. But,”—I brushed over the rest of me—“as you can see, there’s nothing fictional about this.”

“What, so… it’s science then? Was it some experiment? Is the company manufacturing a super-soldier drug? Radioactive spider? Alien ass-probing? What? Which overused cliché is it going to be?” There was a cheeky grin on his face I wanted to wipe off.

“You could say it’s… out of this world,” I joked. He wasn’t amused. “Sorry, uh, it was meteors. At least, I think they’re meteors. I honestly still don’t know what they are. For all I know, they could be tiny planets.”

“Meteors?” he asked, swinging his legs out of bed, tidying his hair with a hairband, and putting on his glasses. He walked over to his closet, his gaze stuck on me. There, he pulled out a beige tank top and tossed it over his head. It was a bit loose, letting his firm nipples slip out whenever he moved too fast. “You know, I think I misjudged you. I didn’t think you could craft a story as obviously fake as that in a few hours. Clearly, I was wrong.” With a sigh, he leaned against the closet doors and folded his arms across his chest. “Now tell me the truth.”

“That is the truth! Look, you’re the one who wanted answers; I’m giving them to you. It started a few weeks ago, by the clearing outside the office district. A few of my co-workers and I were heading to the boss’ apartment for some drinks. Then, there was an accident, and we got out, then we saw this shooting star crashing towards us. It exploded, and— and—“

Jeremy wasn’t even the slightest bit entertained. His eyes were dull, annoyed, the irises small as pebbles. “Aaand?”

“And they all got hit by this green slime. I know; it sounds ridiculous. But— how else are you going to explain me with anything science-y?”

“I’m finding it very hard to believe you right now. Even with my practiced suspension of disbelief.” Arms still folded, he propped himself from the wall and approached me, looking down at me from his still-superior vantage point. “I want proof. Tell me how it works.”

Instantly, I thought of Froy. He’d shielded me then, protected me the first time with his body from getting caught in the explosion. But I remembered he didn’t want Jeremy around when I came to visit. I hadn’t told either of the brothers about Lisa yet or anything about the second meteor. She trusted me not to. And I wasn’t about to call Marcus over and tell him about all the lies Wes and I’d been feeding him just so we could watch him hulk out like the closet exhibitionist I knew he was. 

Then there was Wes. He was arguably the most viable bachelor among us. His growth was conditional, and I knew how to make it happen. “I’ll give you a real demonstration on Monday. Not today.”

“Why not?” he asked. “Why can’t you give me one now?”

“Because—“ I was tongue-tied. “Because I can’t do it by myself. Okay? Look, just— First thing in the afternoon when we clock out for lunch. I promise.”

He wrinkled his forehead and pressed his lips in irritation. “God, you’re a walking cliffhanger of questions, you know that?” I heard him garble the word ‘meteors’ under his breath, mockingly. “Fine. I’ll wait till Monday. But I want proof. Solid proof. I want to know how you doubled in height overnight. And no lies. If I catch you making up stories, I’ll—“ 

Jeremy stopped himself mid-sentence. Both of us stared at his raised fist, gripping what we both recognized could’ve only been a phantom dagger, ready to strike me in the heart. I didn’t notice I’d stopped breathing, the heart in my ribs forcibly skipping a beat in fear of what he was about to say next. He’d spent the last six years in prison. It was obvious what he was going to say. Why else were his hands so callused? It wasn’t just stonework. 

He turned away, walking back to his bed and pulling out the book he’d been reading. There was pause before he spoke again, softly. “Sorry. It still gets the better of me sometimes. Pretend I didn’t say anything?” He smiled that same guileless smile I recognized on men who belittled me. I hated it. But his annoyingly sweet cheeks softened the blow. “Please?”

“As long as you don’t try to shank me before payday,” I said. “And I am telling the truth. Anyway, I just wanted to say hey before checking up on Froy. Lisa’s in the dining room right now. You can keep her some company if you want. I told her what you asked me to, about your coffee date, and she said she’d think about it. She’s still fresh off a breakup, so— yeah.”

Jeremy sighed, groaning and dropping his book on the bed. “So I’m the rebound? Swell.” He got up from the bed and headed out the door, patting me on the shoulder. “Don’t take too long with my baby bro. I won’t forgive you if you hurt him.”

Though it was more likely he would be the one hurting me.

I nodded with a smile, and he returned the gesture, disappearing down the hall. As I closed the door of his room behind me, I waited. Froy was just behind this one door. The idea of him still confounded me. I only knew of one Dutch bodybuilder who’d breached the seven-foot mark, but a powerful body like his took almost a decade of dedicated gym time. Froy managed to dwarf it overnight. 

The top of my head hardly tickled his knees back at the resort when he’d shrunken me to a free-foot gnome. But I was 5’10” now. If he’d never been hit by the meteor, he would’ve only been three inches taller than me at his usual 6’1”, an inch shorter than Jeremy. Now, his eyeline was 20 inches above mine. 

The door didn’t look all that tall, either. Likely one or two inches off the national standard. How he managed to fit inside was beyond me. Maybe he teleported.

I waited until I heard Lisa’s and Jeremy’s voices greet one another before I knocked on the door. “Froy?” I asked. 

It was a harrowing experience; guilt, lust, excitement, anger—all of it was swirling inside my innards, retching and scarring like cables of acid. For a moment, my consciousness flushed down my spine. I knocked again as I fell against the wood and gripped the handle for dear life, not wanting to melt into a puddle on foreign ground. The blood rushed out of my face. I held on for a minute until I slapped my composure back to normal. 

Then I heard him speak. “Sir?” he asked, quietly, as if to test my legitimacy. “Is that you?” The sound of his voice caused my heart to flutter, unexpectedly. It was as rich as ever, that same boyish voice I’d come to depend on to ease my mornings at work. Despite all the changes his body had gone through, his face and his voice never followed. At that moment, I wanted to see him. More than anything, anyone.

“Yeah. It’s me. Can I come in?” I asked. “I’m alone out here.”

He was silent for a moment. Then, I heard his footsteps. Like a mallet pounding against the frail wooden floor, causing it to creak and beg for mercy. The sound stopped at the other side of the door. And I watched the handle jitter, his hand on its opposite end, before the door swung open, slowly, quietly, worn-out from use.

In the inch-wide opening, I immediately became overwhelmed by the chilled and unmistakably pungent smell of cum and weeks of unwashed sweat. It was more intense, more concentrated, than I’d ever been exposed to before; not even Wes’ office or his old truck could match the sheer weight the odor had, spilling out of his door like an invisible mist, burning the hairs in my nose. For some reason, he also kept the lights off, leaving most of his room in the dark, impossible for me to see anything apart from a window at the far end, covered by a thick curtain. 

The door opened enough for me to fit inside. “Quick,” he whispered, high above somewhere behind the door. “Before Jeremy sees you.”

I tried squeezing an arm in, but got caught at my shoulder. I’d forgotten Froy didn’t know about my overnight growth spurt. In his mind, I was still no larger than his calf. 

“You’re going to have to open it wider,” I uttered, trying to force myself through the ill-shaped gap. “I can’t fit through this.”

He saw my arm—my normal-sized arm—wiggle and gasped. “Sir, wh— how did you—“

“I’ll explain once you let me in. If you let any more of this funk out of your room, your whole family’s going to smell it all the way in prison.”

Without needing to wait, the door opened wider for me, giving me enough elbow room to slide in with ease. Once I had all limbs safely inside, the door shut behind me. It was below room temperature; an air conditioner’s soft humming came from somewhere near the opposite wall. 

I adjusted to the smell quickly. Then the lights came to life. 

My eyes didn’t have time to absorb much of the room before I spun on my heels and came face-to-face with a tan wall of engorged beef. The span of his shoulders, each rounder than my own head, stretched to and from the ends of my peripheral vision, demanding I step back just to fit all of him in my field of view. And I had to take two just to see past his swollen pecs. They were perfect semi-circles of tender muscle, bloated and protruding from his chest like balloons under his skin. His neck, nearly thicker than his head, smooth yet riddled with arteries. 

“You’re even bigger than I remembered,” I said. Froy smiled back, amused, yet somewhat ashamed.

“So are you.” There was relief in his voice. His breathing had lifted.

God, he was beyond tall. His head, topped with fluffy medium-length black hair, was bent a smidge just to let him stand at full height. The tip of my bedhead cowlick wasn’t level with his shoulders. Not even his collarbones. I had to look up at his nipples and crane my neck ever so slightly just to get them within my tongue’s range. Each pec mound needed two of my hands (maybe more) just to lift them up. And the lower my eyes travelled, the more I lost track of how much he could’ve possibly weighed. I knew body mass changed exponentially following any height changes, so he likely might’ve been a whole half-ton brick shithouse, and I wouldn’t even blink. His legs: each thigh about as wide as his waist, almost girthier than me. Calves that made my upper arms look small. Feet that made mine appear like a women’s size 5.

“I’m sorry about the room,” he said, unmoving, giving me full permission to gaze and violate his nude god-like self with my trained eyes. “I didn’t think anyone would come to visit.”

Somehow, he managed to maintain a somewhat lean appearance, not nearly as rock-hard and bulging as Marcus with his exaggerated V-taper and not the slightest bit as chunky as Wes. It suited him well. Yet, even at my height, his midsection alone was wider than my shoulders by a good few inches. I felt so small. No doubt I wouldn’t have been able to wrap my arms around him. Each abdominal brick looked like rock-hard water balloons, perfectly lined from the canyon between his tits to the Adonis’ belt leading to his—

Holy god. My eyes went wide. I didn’t know whether those words left my mouth. But seeing the foot-long cock dangling semi-hard at my own humble stomach made me slobber. It was literally almost the size of my own forearm. Girth and length, both a grand display of masculine perfection. 

“Froy, is— does that hurt? Isn’t it a bit too big?” I asked, knowing full well neither of us found any fraction of him ‘too big’. 

He chuckled softly and folded his arms, rubbing his elbows. As he moved, each fiber and wedge of muscle in his arms—none lesser than my own legs—bunched up and threatened to leap out of his baby-smooth skin. “Do you think it’s too big, sir? It looks fine to me.” 

I shook my head, pulling away before I even gave myself a moment to think. The heat on my face was an oil flame I couldn’t put out. It demanded attention; Froy demanded attention. My heart was racing, pulsing, erratically. I could feel a strong hold in my guts, dragging me down. I hadn’t even looked him in the eyes. Was this really the Froy I knew? I barely recognized him. 

“We need to talk,” I said, firmly. I looked up at his cute face, planted strangely atop a mountain of muscle that he never should’ve had in the first place. “And I didn’t come to have sex.”

Froy pouted, forcibly squeezing past, pressing me against the door in the process, as he made his way to his deflated queen-sized mattress, lying on the floor like a flat pancake. The bed frame, of which, was gone. Then I turned to my left and found the wooden debris haphazardly thrown into a pile in the corner. 

His room had a high enough ceiling compared to the rest of the house; but only the kitchen-dining room was enough to let Froy stand at his full 7’6”. The walls were a powder blue and enclosed in a tight space that barely made enough room for his bed, shoved against the wall. There was no room to walk or lie on the floor. Most of the decorations were on the walls: a corkboard covered in schedules and work- and government-related documents, a film poster of Pulp Fiction above his bed, and a full-body mirror that definitely didn’t fit his body anymore. Besides that, the room was bare as hell. Only a laptop on the ground and a pile of charging cables were any indication of Froy’s actual hobbies. 

“What did you want to talk to me about, sir?” he said, quietly, retreating from the conversation. 

Each muscle in his back, his triceps, his hamstrings—they were all in a perpetual flex, stuck in constant exercise: a never-ending pump. I was mesmerized by the jiggle in his tits when he sat down. When he crossed his legs on his mattress, I was surprised to really see how much smaller everything was compared to him. He made it look twin-sized.

He patted the small space next to him and smiled up at me, his cheeks soft with baby fat, trying to tidy his messy bed hair. “Do you want to sit? Next to me? My room wasn’t meant to have guests; sorry.”

I shook my head and followed, taking his solid hand and setting myself down next to him. His knee was in my personal space, but what was he going to do? Shrink? Almost by instinct, I latched onto his enormous left arm and squeezed its bicep in my hands, almost unable to wrap my fingers around him. He didn’t pull away or try to resist. Much like I would, he just let it happen. Because I knew. We both enjoyed it. 

“So what’ve you been up to?” I asked, leaning my head against his shoulder. “You disappeared after that night at the resort. Marcus told me you ran home naked. Is that true?”

He hesitated, chuckling nervously. “Yeah. I— I had a bit too much to drink and blacked out with Lisa. When I realized what happened… all of you were staring at me. Everyone in the office. Way up. I didn’t know what I did until I saw your tiny bodies at my feet. And I saw myself. And my head was aching, and— and I ran.” He was fiddling with his fingers close to his pelvis.

“You didn’t have to. We could’ve helped.”

“But Sir Marcus said he would kill me if I ever tried to drain his size. And I took all of it.” Froy then turned to me, his eyes newly wet. “And I did it to you too. More than anyone. I didn’t think you would ever forgive me for that.”

My index and middle fingers walked along the length of the vein peeking out from his plump arm, down to his elbow. “You could never make me mad at you. I don’t think I even know how to be mad at you. Besides. You were drunk. We’ve all done stupid things drunk.” I smiled at him, pinching his (surprisingly sturdy) cheek and looking him in the eyes. “Trust me. I’ve dealt with worse.”

He didn’t smile back, only droop his bushy eyebrows. “But you should be angry at me! I— You didn’t deserve that from me. None of you did.”

“It doesn’t matter how much you want us to be angry, Froy. Wes and I know you didn’t mean it. Marcus— eh, he’ll get over it. Stop acting like you just ended the world.”

“But what if I did? What if I killed one of you?” He frowned. “What if I did hurt you?”

I expelled a breath from my nose and grinned. “But you didn’t. And that’s what matters right now, okay? We’re all fine. And whatever you did, we could fix it easily.” I pointed at my body with my gaze. “Just look at me. I’m back to normal, right?”

No words left his quivering mouth. He shook his head and pulled me into the tightest embrace I’d ever had. “I’m so sorry.” My face was smothered in the chasm between his succulent muscle tits, surrounded by his intense body heat and musk. The peaks of his biceps pressed against my nape and arm, crushing me, pulling me in, all while my knee was perched dangerously close to his ever-swelling semi. “Thank you, sir,” he mumbled, sniffing my hair. “I’m so sorry I did that to you.”

I slapped him on the hip and laughed, gasping for air.  “Don’t be. Okay? What’s done is done. Besides,”—I pushed myself away from him, enjoying the way his nipples hardened in my palms—“I’m just happy to see you again. You don’t know how much I’ve missed seeing you around the office. Now please let go. You’re literally about to suffocate me in your tits right now, bud.”

His mouth stretched into a wide-toothed grin as he forced me closer and kissed me. In one hand was a handful of chest muscle. The other, his cheek. His lips were soft, supple, and wet; his tongue explored the workings of my own mouth as I did his. His saliva tasted sweet with sugar, and I craved it, wanting the moment to last forever, to never cease. The face in my hands was so much broader than mine. Yet that only emphasized his beautiful features even more. That upturned nose, thin lips, gentle eyes that turned inwards.

The speed my heart was racing at was beyond my usual pace, and my breaths had become homogenous with his. We were, in that kiss, one mass of pure, unadulterated lust. His erection rose at full mast, bumping into my stomach, begging to be stroked. If I’d only had two mouths, I could’ve serviced both his heads. 

When he’d had his fill, he pulled me away and held me up to his face. He was panting, red with unbridled excitement, eyes horny for me, and mouth salivating for more. Froy was still grinning from ear to ear, infinitely filled with tearful joy. 

I kissed him again. “You know I love you, right, Froy? Like, really.”

He nodded, letting out a warm gust of air from his nose in a sensual sigh. “Me too, sir.”

“I’ve had my eye on you since the first day you walked into the office.”

He only chuckled. 

After that, the words stopped. He threw me onto his mattress and crawled on top of me, his enormous torso enough to block out the light and encompass me in his shadow. The cock that wormed its way onto my navel and up my stomach was warm, hard as stone, and wet with his pre. All it took was a smile, one I shared in turn. Then he lowered himself onto me, crushing me under his inhuman weight, his fully flexed tits pressed against my shoulders, as he kissed me yet again. His mouth devoured my own, and I let him. He was in control. Perhaps he always was. My hands did nothing to stop him; they were lost, crawling with trembling fingers along the ridges of his upper arms, the borders of his pecs. 

With a firm tug, he pulled my own pants and underwear down to my knees and ran his firm hand across my junk. It wasn’t as small as it used to be; it was at least a six-incher now, yet his palm together with his foot-long member made mine look and feel prepubescent. I got hard in an instant. But that was never his goal. There was enough precum streaming down his cock to lubricate both of us. 

Next thing I knew, Froy was sliding the engorged bulb of his cock into my ass. It was warm, soft, pleasurable in the way it stretched open my anus. I was not made to accommodate such an unbelievably large pipe of salami, but he made it feel so natural. Once he was in, he went deeper than I ever thought my innards could go. The sensation of his wet cock forcing apart the walls of my ass caused ripples of pleasure to twitch in my fingers. In that moment, nothing else mattered. Froy was my world. All I could see was his beautifully adorable face, eyes shut in focus, as he moaned quietly into my ears so as not to be heard.

Then he made contact with my prostate. He slammed into it like a bull. It took him three more thrusts before both of us simultaneously reached our climaxes. It was a warm flood that filled my insides: Froy’s seed that I would’ve killed to taste again. Instead, he lowered himself back onto me, forcing the air out of my lungs, and kissed me. It was his favorite thing to do.

Despite my struggle to breathe, neither of us said a word. He rested on me, letting the full weight of his body squeeze me into a pulp against his mattress. When I looked behind him, I saw his mountainous ass sticking up in the air, smooth as silk. His feet didn’t even reach the mattress. It just barely missed his knees. If Froy grew any taller, he would’ve spanned the entire length of his room just lying down. The thought aroused me, and I was almost tempted to let him drain me again just for me to see it happen. But I thought against it— at least, for now. He was already larger than life.

When he was finished, a couple of minutes later, he pulled himself away, lifting himself off me and finally letting me take a good gallon of air before exhaling. I was never going to take breathing for granted ever again. He sat up at the foot of his bed and stretched, moaning.

I looked at him and wondered how the hell a guy could be so perfect—he was everything I could’ve ever wanted: immensely tall, muscular as hell, hairless from the neck down, the hardest worker I’d ever known, and knew every intricacy of every gear that made me tick—in bed and out. “When’d you become so good at sex?” I asked.

He looked at me surprised and grinned, showing off his clear white teeth. “I learn from the best, sir. I really didn’t think it’d feel so good to fuck my boss in the ass.”

I chuckled. His boldness caught me off-guard. “Language, Froy! Jeremy might hear you,” I said, jokingly. 

As if by command, Froy’s smile faded away as he looked at the door. “What does he care?” he muttered—something he never meant to say.

“Don’t you like him?” I asked, getting up and seating myself in the space between Froy’s legs, relishing the sensation of his softening cock on my back. “You know, he works at H&B now. I think Wes took a liking to him during their interview. He probably saw your last name and didn’t bother doing a background check.”

Froy then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer, using the back of my shirt as a fleshlight to rub his cock against as a distraction. “Does he?”

“Yeah. Why don’t you at least say hi? Or welcome him home? He really doesn’t seem as bad as you made him out to be.”

I awaited a reply, wondering if he had something to say. “We didn’t visit him for a reason. Not either of my brothers. He’s not as nice as he looks. Or thinks. I just— don’t know if I’m ready to see him yet. And if he’s ready to see me.”

“But your mother’s been worried. I’ve been worried.”

Froy sighed from above my head, the wind from his nose rustling my hair. “I know. But… she had a hard enough time adjusting to me becoming 6’5” in a week. I don’t know what she’ll think if she sees me like this. I’m supposed to be the one worried about her, not the other way around. I haven’t even paid off her hospital bills yet.” He paused. “And Jeremy hasn’t seen me since I was 14 and two feet shorter. I checked. I’m 7’6” now.”

I massaged the divisions and valleys running down both his thighs at my sides. “You shouldn’t worry so much about what they’ll think, Froy. I don’t see how coming out of your room could be any worse than holing yourself up in your room like this. You can’t stay locked in here forever. Don’t you get hungry? Or use the washroom?”

He groaned. “No, sir, that’s the weird thing.” I could hear him shake his head. “I never really noticed it before, but I haven’t actually felt hungry or needed to use the washroom since we got hit by that meteor. I only kept eating because I thought I needed to.”

It raised my eyebrows. I found it difficult to believe that, somehow, a meteor’s extraterrestrial slime made Froy’s body able to sustain itself. Was it the same for everyone else? Excretion was a way for the body to get rid of excess waste, and hunger was a way to keep the body fueled. How is it then that Froy no longer needed to eat or use the toilet? Was his body making its own food? Converting all his waste by-products into fuel? If so, I was sorely missing out. 

No wonder Wes’ appetite only came back when he put on his necklace. Whatever it was meddling with his biology was inhibiting his food intake. That would likely explain Lisa’s late period and her missing hunger as well. Marcus too probably.

And just how large could they all become if food wasn’t an issue anymore? The thought scared me a bit. I’d always thought that there would come a time when Marcus, Wes, and Froy would stop growing because of a lack of food to keep them alive. Suddenly, the sky was the limit—literally.

“So, sir, how did you get back to normal size?” Froy asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. “You haven’t explained that to me yet.”

I wasn’t sure how to say it. Or if I should’ve said it at all. Lisa having the power to infinitely grow other men was something a bit too dangerous to be telling people willy-nilly, even if they were as trusted as Froy. There was always that inkling of a size queen under Froy’s boyish facade. If he ever got his hands on Lisa, I wasn’t sure if he would’ve ever let go. The same went for Marcus. And Wes.

Everyone, really.

“It’s, uh… a long story.” The strain in my throat from trying to lie was unbearable. I also hated telling everyone how long of a story it was. “I guess I also got hit by the meteor. The second one, I mean.”

“The second one?”

“Right. I forgot you weren’t there. Uh,”—I cleared my throat—”after your dramatic exit, we chased Marcus to the shore because he was having a fit. While we were on the beach, we ended up getting hit by another of those stupid space rocks.”

“What?” Froy asked, with an evident hint of disappointment hidden amid his shock. “Who else was there?”

“Well, me, for one. Marcus was there too. Wes…” I paused, remembering to omit Lisa’s name for her safety. “And Avery. But Avery’s off at boarding school, so we don’t know how he’s doing. So far, we aren’t sure if it’s done anything to the others, but I wouldn’t count anything off the table just yet.”

“But it’s done something to you?” he asked. “How does it work?”

“I don’t know. It just happened last night.”

“Hm.” Froy hesitated, stroking my chest with his bare hand. “I— Do you think it’s going to continue?” he asked. “You look cuter when you’re small.”

I gave him a chuckle and a pat on the back of his hand. “Don’t worry, you big baby. You’ll always be the bigger guy between the two of us. I’ll make sure of it.”

He groaned as he shifted his weight to allow me to sink deeper into him, my head fully resting on his soft chest. I pulled his arms in closer to surround me like a harness. His muscles were so round, so firm, so delectable. We’d only just finished having a go on his bed, but strangely enough I was almost ready to become Froy’s plaything for round two. 

Unfortunately, I came for a purpose, and it wasn’t to have sex despite my actions saying otherwise. ‘Do as I say, not as I do’, as my mother would always say. “So, do you think you’re ready to come out of your room yet? Or do I need to drag you out there myself?”

“I’d like to see you try, sir. You’re barely as strong as my foot.”

I looked up to see him smiling down at me with that cocky smile of his. “Is that a challenge?” I asked.

“Maaaybe.” 

“But, seriously. What do I have to do to get you out of here? Your family’s waiting for you to join them for dinner. I also need you back at my side in the office. I can’t keep visiting you like this.”

Froy grumbled, running his hands up and down my body. “Sir…” There was a hint of betrayal in his voice. ”Okay. I’ll— I’ll come out. But promise me you’ll pay for my mother’s hospital bills if she faints again.”

I nodded and got up to my feet, offering him a hand. As if I would’ve been able to carry all his bulk off the ground. He took my miniature palm anyway but managed to lift himself off the ground with delicate ease without my help, only needing two firm feet to raise him up to his full height, slamming against his ceiling. Once he pulled a large blanket around his waist, he motioned for me to go ahead. 

While he turned off his AC and opened a window to let the air clear out (finally), I opened the door, ready to re-introduce the new and improved Froy to his family. 

But, apparently, I didn’t need to. Because standing outside in the doorway, with exasperated expressions of shock and glee on their faces were Jeremy and Lisa—staring at Froy as if he were the sun.

“Were you— did you just—” Jeremy stuttered, lifting a weak finger and pointing at the behemoth standing at the opposite end of the room, blissfully unaware of the spotlight of eyes pointed directly at him. “Is that… you, Froy?”

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Excellent chapter as usual, and great sex scene with Froy and Dory. Really satisfying to have them come together and reconcile. The size disparity between them is really hot.

• Like 2

Seeing Froy again filled me with joy. Dory´s growth could introduce an interesting shift in the group dynamic (with Marcus and especially Wes). The sex scene was hot, but I liked them talking before and afterwards even more for some reason. Good job, @scarletic.

• Thanks 1

I wonder if Dory is going to end up massive and hate it.  Wes would probably make sure of it.  I think Wes said something about getting Dory bigger.  Would Dory's semen be more potent?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ploder4 said:

I wonder if Dory is going to end up massive and hate it.  Wes would probably make sure of it.  I think Wes said something about getting Dory bigger.  Would Dory's semen be more potent?

That’s what I was thinking too... Wes will be thrilled to see Dory at this size. Bigger Dory = bigger loads = bigger Wes. And god forbid he figures out what Lisa’s power is. Can’t wait for Wes to grow even bigger.

• Upvote 1