Big Boys and Their Toys - Part Five

londonboy

From across the street Javier could see the big elder Hank sitting in the restaurant at a table by the front window.  Even from this distance it was obvious the guy was huge.  Javier could see that the senior muscleman had chosen to wear a white button down that had its buttons undone almost all the way down to his navel. This made his delicious, firm, mega-pecs visible without the aid of binoculars or any other enhanced glassware.  The guy’s monstrous chest poked out so far Javier was pretty sure he could have slid his hand into the gaping chasm between the guy’s stomach and the shirt’s material without any problem.  Hank probably couldn’t have buttoned the shirt even if he had wanted to.  From this distance it was also obvious that the elder man’s biceps were about to burst through the sleeves.  The strained cloth was stretched like tight skin. Javier didn’t think it was possible for his cock to get any harder – having thought about nothing all day except this date – but the thing managed to go much more rigid.  The young man had to stop for a moment, adjust himself to relieve some of the pain, and then he crossed the street.

When he entered the restaurant he had a few seconds to look at Hank without being noticed.  Hank was the epitome of muscle daddy-ness.  Huge was a word that seemed inadequate if trying to describe the older man.  Enormous might be closer . . . or swole, but the plain and simple fact was Hank was the largest man Javier had ever met.  The seams of the older man’s shirt looked to be stretched way beyond the bursting point. Javier was confused as to why the shirt didn’t just rip to shreds any time Hank moved.  The sleeves of the button down bulged in that way that said, ‘no piece of clothing is going to hide the fact that my biceps are bigger than most men’s waists’ and the traps and shoulders ballooned to the point you would have thought the man was wearing super-sized pads for football.  Javier walked slowly to the table and the giant man was up and placing his big hand on the young man’s lower back before a word was spoken.  When he stood he dwarfed all the people around him – like Gulliver among the little people.  The hand gently, but firmly, led Javier to the chair Hank’s other huge hand had pulled out for him.

“Hello gorgeous, let me get your chair for you.  I got here twenty minutes early just because I was so excited about being with you. Fuck, boy, you look sexier than an entire college football team bending over nude to grab their ankles.  If this weren’t a respectable establishment I’d slam you down on this table and have my way with you right here and right now. Oh shit, sorry dude.  It’s probably too soon for me to say something like that, isn’t it.  I should be more respectful, shouldn’t I?  It’s just that you turn me on so much.”  

During this entire exchange, Javier had sat down and Hank had basically lifted the chair and the young guy a few inches off the floor to place him back under the table.  The big man had picked Javier up as if he had weighed nothing.  It was so surreal to be manhandled in such a nonchalant way.  It was clear that Hank used his strength and his muscles as easily as most people might flip on a light switch or wave to a friend.  Hank also took Javier’s cloth napkin, opened it, and then laid it across the younger man’s lap – making sure the back of his hand brushed hard against Javier’s fully engorged cock.  Hank let out an approving grunt-growl that clearly made two ladies sitting nearby get a little wet in their panties and turn dark red with lust.  Hank noticed the desire in their eyes, the way both of them bit their lower lip and instantly recognized how smitten they’d become in mere seconds.  As he moved back to his table he spoke to them.

“Sorry ladies, this big muscle daddy is taken by that chair full of deliciousness right there.  Isn’t he beautiful?  I wouldn’t even let death, itself, keep me from him.”

Javier felt his own face shoot red.  Hank’s confidence and openness didn’t bother him – nor did Hank’s masculine way of talking – it was simply because he’d never been referred to as ‘deliciousness’ before and it actually turned him on.  When Hank went to sit down, he actually just raised his leg a little and let it come up over the back of the chair – in that ‘I’m too big to do things normally’ kind of way.  This simple move elicited a new, exciting feeling somewhere deep inside of Javier. The smaller man understood just how the two women sitting (and still staring) nearby felt – he was completely smitten with the huge Hank, as well.  Hank was now sitting down with his napkin draped across his lap.

“So, let me get a better look at you, little man.  Hell yeah, you’re even more handsome than this afternoon.  I haven’t stopped thinking about you for a second, beautiful Javster. I was so worked up I thought about provoking a fight with some biker gang to work off a little steam, but I just unloaded about fifty bags of sand at the site by myself to get my body calm.”

“Did that work, Hank?”

“For about thirty minutes and then I was all hot and bothered again.  Kind of like I’m feeling right now.  Damn, boy, that face of yours could launch a hell of a lot more ships than that dame from Troy.  You are one good looking dude.”

“And you are one freaking huge, handsome dude, yourself, Hank.”

“I guess you can see I’m not a big fan of buttons.  I figure if you’re this huge why hide it, right?  Besides, I love it when I catch people’s gaze glued to my giant chest just like yours is right now, Javier.”

“Um . . . sorry about that, Hank.”

“Why, son?  What other reason is there to be this huge if it’s not to show off.”

“I couldn’t agree more. Tell me about yourself, Hank.”

“Well, I’m a freakishly massive grampa – having sired eight children with a lovely woman that passed away about ten years ago.  I got married young, cause that’s what you did back then, but I always knew women weren’t my thing.  I liked young bucks who were tight and small.  I waited the appropriate amount of time after Sophia died, came out proudly to my children, and then started plucking gorgeous boys from the bars - literally, carrying them home, and making up for lost time.  I’ve sowed my wild oats a few times over, kid, and now I like to romance cute things for weeks or months, driving them crazy with so much muscle foreplay that by the time we actually get in bed together their entire body had turned purple from the teasing and edging.  The only thing I’m better at than sex is working out . . . oh, and business.  I scare people at the gym when I lift, cause I’m so powerful and aggressive.  Nobody expects a man as old as me to be so strong and big.  I’m confident as shit, but I try not to be cocky.”

“I like cocky, Hank. I, um, think a man as big as you can’t help but be cocky.  And a man . . . uh, as handsome.”

“My salt and pepper hair gets your pants swelling, does it, Jav?”

“Yes sir, and a little wet.”

“Then I bet the white dusting across my mammoth hard pecs is making your toes curl, isn’t it.”

“Yes.”

And then, to intensify the situation even more, Hank leaned back, raised his monstrous arms, linked his hands behind his head, which caused his shirt to open even more – revealing more of the deep chasm between his hefty mounds and allowing the light from the candle at the center of the table to enhance the silver fur beautifully splayed across his chest.  Another woman sitting nearby with her husband let out an uncontrolled appreciative gasp and Javier quickly noticed all eyes on the restaurant were on the handsome man across the table.  Two waiters crashed into each other because they were looking at the elder man instead of where they were going.  Dishes fell to the ground and this caused Hank to chuckle a little – clearly he was used to this kind of adoration.  He quickly lowered his arms before causing any more accidents.  The man had gotten the response had had wanted – both from his date and the people surrounding him.  There was an intoxicating sparkle in Hank’s eye as he continued to stare at Javier.  That warm feeling that had covered he and his friends when they had been in the cave with the golden orb again surrounded the smaller man.

“I think we were always destined to meet, little Jav.”

“I think so, too, sir.”

“It’s as if some magical force has brought us together.”

“You have no idea, Hank.”

“What’s that?”

“Nothing.  I just think its fate, that’s all.”

“Well, in all my years of bar hopping I haven’t landed on anyone as cute as you, Javier, and I get the feeling I’ve never met anyone so into cured muscle beef.  I may be a senior citizen, man, but I’ve got the body and stamina of a huge college football player.  My libido is about even with someone that age, too.  I’m thinking our next date might be you coming with me to the gym so you could watch me work out.”

“Oh god, yes.”

“Tomorrow, I do arms – if that interests you?”

“Um . . . that’s my favorite part of a big muscle man.”

“Really?  Then you’ve probably noticed my twenty-seven inch guns, haven’t you?”

“The minute I met you. They’re kind of hard to miss.”

“Wait until you see them pumped up and covered in sweat.  I can get ‘em as big as mountains.”

“I think they’re already that big, sir.”

“I’m really glad you’re an arm man, Javier, cause that’s my favorite part of my body to show off. Well, that and my chest.  But you probably have already figured that out. Why don’t you reach over here and get a good feel of my mountain, Javy-boy.”

“I don’t think that’s a very good idea . . . right here in the middle of the restaurant.”

“Why not?  No one’s gonna say anything.  Hell, you’d be getting to do what everyone else in here wants to do.  Come on, kid, let me show you what a real muscle daddy feels like.”

Hank’s meaty hand swallowed Javier’s smaller hand resting on the table.  He squeezed a little and then tugged the smaller man’s hand, arm, and body toward his side of the table.  Hank smashed Javier’s hand against the biceps and then squeezed tightly.  Javier immediately noticed that his hand was puny compared to the giant mound beneath it – but it was also puny compared to the big mitt holding it in place.  Hardness was the only message that was getting to the younger man’s brain at that moment.  He was baffled at how skin and muscle could feel so freaking much like stone or marble. Hank was squeezing so hard that there was a little pain, but Javier didn’t mind.  He loved it.  He had always dreamed of a strong muscle daddy squeezing different parts of his body to show off his strength.

“It’s so hard.”

“Hell yeah, it’s hard, Javier.  My dad bought me my first weight set when I was ten years old.  That means I’ve been lifting iron for over fifty-five years. That’s a lot of time for breaking down muscle and then re-building it – stronger, thicker, and harder.  You’re feeling what hundreds of thousands of hours of cranking out reps can do to a man, especially a man that was already big to begin with and took to weightlifting like a fish in water.  I could beat my Pop in arm wrestling by the time I was fourteen.  I used to force him to flex his arm beside me when I was in high school just so I could see how much bigger my gun was compared to his - a grown man.  I think he secretly loved having a son that was huge. He also liked to make me practice my wrestling moves with him, just so he could feel how strong I was.  He loved it most when I would pick up his body and toss him onto the mat.  By that point a fully grown man felt as light as a feather to me.”

“Um . . . Hank, can I have my hand back.  I can’t feel my fingers.  Not that I’m complaining, it’s just that people are staring.”

Hank let out a loud chuckle and then looked around, grinning teasingly at the other patrons.  He applied a little more manly pressure to his grip, which caused Javier to exhale loudly, and then the big man removed his huge paw from the little hand beneath.  The younger man didn’t remove his aching palm and fingers immediately; he wanted to get one last memorable grope of the unyielding mound of rock-hard muscle beneath.  When he did finally remove his hand he shook it out a few times before laying it in his lap. 

“Hope I didn’t squeeze too hard, little fella.  I sometimes forget that everyone else is not as big and strong as I am.”

“No . . . no, it’s fine. I . . . um . . . actually like it when a big man uses a powerful grip with me.  I . . . uh . . . like a guy to remind me how strong he is.  I hope I’m not over sharing.  Maybe this is too much information for a first date.

“Hell no, Javier, that’s not over sharing!  That’s the kind of information this old man loves to hear.  It’s first date conversation when you’re with a man like me. I like a guy that appreciates and desires a little pain.  I hate having to be so delicate with some guys.  One of my sure ways of knowing a guy is worth dating is when he says he likes bear hugs, getting his head squeezed by a biceps and forearm, and being trapped between two huge thighs.  How do those sound to you, baby doll?”

“It sounds so good that if we don’t steer the conversation in another direction, Hank, there’s going to be a mess under the table.”

“Whoa, we can’t have you messing up those cute tight pants you’re wearing, now can we?  Let’s look at the menu to get our mind off of all things muscle, shall we?”

“That sounds like a good plan.”

“We can do some of those more boring first-date questions to help us both calm down a little.  So, tell me about your family. Brothers?  Sisters?”

“Um . . . no, I’m an only child and both my parents passed away a few years ago.”

“Sorry to hear that, Javier.”

“Thanks.  I’ve got a few cousins that I’m kind of close to, but really my family consists of my two best friends from college, Jason and Michael. Michael’s in Atlanta and Jason’s in Los Angeles, but I see them pretty regularly.  We’re pretty inseparable.”

“Are Jason and Michael as cute as you?”

“Oh, much more handsome…”

“I don’t think that’s possible.”

It was one of those moments when the conversation stopped and the two men stared intently at each other. The chemistry between them was so strong you could have cut it with a knife.  Javier’s stomach did flip-flops every time Hank’s huge frame moved in any way – emphasizing his enormous muscle each time.  To hear the big man say compliments was like icing on the cake. The smaller man had no idea, however, that the Tank was feeling the same way.  The behemoth had already ticked off so many things he usually looked for when debating if there would be a second date, he figured the sexy Javier was destined to be much more than a long-term relationship.  The young dude loved muscle, older dudes, a little pain, and groping big bodies.  It didn’t get much better than that.  

“You better watch it, little man, I’m starting to like you.  I’m starting to like you a lot.”

“Then that makes two of us, big guy.”

“Whoa, there, we’re taking the conversation back to something a little too stimulating, if you get my drift.  Let’s try some more first-date questions.  How did you, Jason, and Michael get so close?”

“That’s actually a very funny story – and quite appropriate for tonight.  We were all three assigned to the same three-bedroom apartment in college for our freshman year.  On our first night of school we had all unpacked, shared a few beers, and then made up excuses to head out separately for the night.  About thirty minutes later we all bumped into each other at a bar called ‘Daddy’s Gym.’  Don’t know if you’ve ever heard of it, but it’s pretty popular in D.C.  It’s a place where muscle daddies and those that love them go to meet.  The three of us had individually been planning for a long time to go there as soon as we hit college. We ended up sitting at the bar and sharing our fantasies about older musclemen and bonding beyond belief.  We’ve been family ever since.”

“Man, the muscle gods put the three of you in the right place at the right time, didn’t they?”

“Kind of like this morning, when I passed your worksite.”

“Yeah, just like that. So, how long have you known you loved older muscle?”

“It goes back to the man that sent me through puberty – when I was about eleven years old.  I probably knew something about myself before then, but it was confirmed in a big way.  I had a neighbor that was an amateur bodybuilder and strongman competitor. He was probably in his forties at the time, a bachelor that lived alone in the house beside us.  Now I know he was gay, but I didn’t know of such things at the time.  My second floor bedroom overlooked his back deck and one day I glanced out and caught him working out.  I sat there mesmerized – watching his bulging sweat-covered muscles as he lifted weights, stretched, and then practiced some strength feats.  At one point – about thirty minutes into his workout – he started doing some curls to work his biceps.  As soon as my hormone-crazy body saw his big arms swell even larger I exploded like the final fireworks display for a Fourth of July celebration.  It was such a powerful ejaculation that I actually passed out.  I was only gone for a few seconds and when I came back to reality I finished watching my neighbor complete his exercises.  That experience turned into a weekly event – since he worked out in his backyard every Saturday.  My parents thought it weird that I would want to always be home by 3:30pm on that day, but I convinced them I was studying.  And I was – studying my neighbor’s anatomy and learning all about beating off.  By the way, years later I bumped into that guy at a gay bar and he told me he had noticed me watching him that first day.  He said he loved the attention and figured he was helping me transition into adulthood.  We went home together that night – he still lived in the house beside my old one – and we had a great time.“

“Was he still in good shape?”

“Compared to you or me? If you, then no – he wasn’t.  But compared to me, yeah, he was still big and muscular.”

“That’s kind of a hot story, Javier.  So, you’ve always been into older men since then?”

“Older, yes, but they also had to be big . . . you know, muscular and strong.”

“What is it about older musclemen that gets you so excited, Jav?”

“Oh Hank, I’ve had almost twenty years to figure that out.  I have perfected my answer.  First, it’s security.  Being with a big man helps me to let my guard down.  I feel protected, safe, and able to be myself.  Second, it’s the power.  I know that’s related to the first, but it’s more.  It is knowing the dude is powerful, but it’s also about getting to witness . . . and feel that power.  That goes hand-in-hand with getting to feel the big muscles, too. And last, it’s the experience that comes with age.  I dated a few big guys that were young and they just didn’t know how to please me the same way older dudes do.  Younger guys sometimes aren’t confident enough or they don’t care at all about the other person.  A man with some years has figured out how to please himself and his partner at the same time.  An older guy that has been with numerous partners has learned many things and all that wisdom comes into the bedroom.  I need a man that can lead and follow.  That’s learned through experience – and doesn’t come naturally to any guy.  I should also point out that in the process I have learned how to appreciate and please an elder muscleman, as well.”

“Have you now?  And how do you do that?  What do you think a big guy like me wants?”

“Honesty, for starters.  A gorgeous huge man in his mid-sixties like you doesn’t want to play games.  You’re looking for a guy that tells you what he likes and isn’t afraid to try new things, too.  You also want someone that will let you take the lead.  You’ve gotten big because you want to be in control. Yes, you can let others lead, at times, but you get turned on the most when you’re directing a younger guy and helping him to experience new things.  You’re looking for a guy that will allow you to show off your body and your power at all times.  You want him to let you open doors for him, carry his bags when your shopping, and intimidate the shit out of any man that dares to bully him in any way.  Your muscles don’t bulge for your own enjoyment. Yes, you can appreciate them and like to look at them, but having a younger dude salivate as your biceps tease the sleeves of your shirt to near ripping is much more fun.  I wouldn’t be surprised if you loved muscle worship as much as all the smaller guys that love groping you.”

“How did you get into my head, Javier?  I’m so jacked right now I’m scared the table is going to rise in the air and give away my excitement.  Why aren’t you taken, little man?  If you know all of that about big elder dudes, why hasn’t one scooped you up yet?”

“Many have tried, Hank, but no one’s been up to the challenge.  No one was able to keep up with me for the long haul.”

“That sounds like a challenge.”

“Take it as you will, sir. I’m feeling things tonight I’ve never felt before, so I’m going ‘all in’ and laying all my cards on the table. I’ve got nothing to lose because already the night has been magical.  Feeling your huge gun gave me enough jack-off material for maybe a year, so even if this ends tonight, I’ll have no regrets.”

“You’re either the devil or an angel – you know so much about what I like and what I need.”

“Maybe I’m a little of both.”

Thankfully, the meal was delivered at that moment.  Both men were glad to have the rest from all the sexual banter.  Little did they know that under the table were two of the hardest boners in the history of the world.  Stars were colliding, continents were shifting, and herds of wild animals were stampeding for no reason – that’s what this connection of two souls felt like. Neither man could even begin to comprehend how much the other met his wildest dreams, but they were about to find out.

“What do you do, Javier?”

“You mean besides older men with huge muscles?”

“Yes, I mean for a living.”

“I sold a software engineering start-up company about three years ago.  I won’t need to work again for the rest of my life, but I still go in each day and help my old company out as a consultant.  I like to keep busy.  And you do construction.”

“Well, that’s how I spend my time between dates with cute young things, but if you really want to know, I own the company – MD Construction.”

“Man, I know that company, Hank.  Your signs are everywhere.  You must be one of the biggest construction outfits in town.”

“The biggest.  Kind of like my arms.”

“What does MD stand for?”

“I’ve never told anyone the truth.  I’ve always said it was for my two grandfathers Marvin and David, but it’s really the abbreviation for Muscle Daddy Construction.  When I started the company forty years ago, I had already turned myself into a huge beast.  I knew my goal, however, was to one day be a silver-haired muscled fox that pleased little dudes nightly.  You have no idea how freeing it is to tell you that.”

“And you have to idea, Hank, how pleased I am to hear it.  Now it’s your turn, by the way, why do you like young men so much?  You could have anyone you wanted.”

“You nailed it earlier, Javier.  I want someone I can take care of.  I don’t mean I’m looking for a puppy.  I want the guy to be independent, self sufficient, and his own man, but I also want him to be able to give control over to me.  I want him to allow me to use my huge muscles and my experience to please him.  I want every weight I lift to be about becoming more of that elder muscleman he desires. I want to make him feel so safe that all of his dreams are only about me.  I want to help him not have a care in the world.  I want to please him – sexually, emotionally, intellectually, and even spiritually.  I’m a big man, Javier.  I want the dude I’m with to know how big I am every second of the day.  I want him to rely on my power and my size.  You know, for simple things – like moving furniture and opening up stubborn tops to jars – but also for important things, too – like scaring the crap out of anyone that takes advantage of my boy, fulfilling his every need in the bedroom, and giving him a massive body to worship until he’s the happiest guy on the planet.  How’s that for an answer.”

“Now who’s in whose head! You just described most of the fantasies I’ve ever had from that first day I blasted a load to my hunky elder neighbor.  Hank, I know we’ve only known each other for less than twenty-four hours, but I feel like we’ve known each other for a lot longer.  And I feel like you really know me.  Tell me something that you know will turn me on.”

“Okay, let’s see.  Oh, I know.  At the end of each workday, two or three of my team come and challenge me to a wrestling match.  No group has ever beaten me, but after twenty years they’re still taking me on.  We move to an open area in the worksite and strip down to just our pants.  That was their idea and I think some of them just wanted to feel my uncovered muscles.”

“Who wouldn’t want to feel that?”

“Exactly.  So, they used to charge one at a time and I had a blast either stopping them in their tracks by just letting them run into my chest and abs or I grabbed their bodies and tossed them to the side.  That really pissed them off because most guys do not like to go soaring through the air a few feet.”

“I must not be like most guys.  You can toss me anytime.”

“I’ll remember that, Javy. This big man likes to toss little fellas around.  Anyway, now the team has gotten smart and they all run at me at the same time.  I love this even more because I either let them all jump on me and then wait a few seconds before I shrug them off easily or I grab the first guy that gets to me and I use his body as a weapon, spinning him around to knock the other guys down.  We used to wrestle for about thirty minutes, mainly because I wanted them to feel like they were a little bit of a challenge, but now I usually just dispense with all of them in about five to ten minutes.  They always get discouraged by how easily I defeat them, but they continue to ask me to wrestle them every day – in hopes that they’ll win. It’s cute how they go home each day like a dog with its tail between its legs, but the next day they’re all positive with confidence that this will be when they beat me.”

“You know you’re going to have to let me watch that one day.”

“I would have been disappointed if you hadn’t asked.  Turn about is fair play, Javier, tell me something that will turn me on.”

“That’s easy.  I’ll squirt like a fountain if you stand in front of a full-length mirror and lift me up and down over your head.  Watching you get off on your own strength as you press me up and down will make me explode like you’ve never seen.  If you stop mid-press, when your biceps are sticking out to the sides and flex them even higher I get an even bigger thrill.”

“Oh.  My.  God.”

“Told you, big man. I’ve got nothing to lose if I tell you the truth about everything.  I know what huge musclemen like and I get the feeling I know you better than anyone else, before.  Testosterone oozes out of you like a boner-causing cologne.  It causes me to go wild – like a cat in heat.  You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into.”

“Oh, I think I can handle whatever you have to offer, Javier.  Your cuteness may make me weak at the knees, but even in my weakest state I’m stronger than most men put together.”

“I’m banking on it, Hank.” 

By this time the two men were eating dessert.  The meal had gone quickly, mainly because they were so swept up into each other. Javier was getting a little sad because he knew that soon they would say goodnight and go their separate ways. Hank had made it very clear that he liked to string a guy along for a little while, just to make him get even more excited about their eventual first night of sex.  Javier had a feeling that Hank was going to go even slower this time, making sure to edge Javier in ways the little guy had never even dreamed. Hank clearly picked up on Javier’s sadness.

“If it helps, know that I’ll beat off thinking about your at least a couple of times tonight.”

“That does help, Hank. And I’m sure you know I’ll be doing the same many blocks away.”

“Yep, and I’m pretty sure it will be the memory of touching my humongous biceps the first time that will send you over the edge.”

“You know me so well. Already.  I do have one favor, though.”

“Name it, Javier.”

“I want a really powerful bear hug outside before we say goodnight.”

“How powerful?  You wanna have a little backache tomorrow to remember me by or do you wanna have to have me lift you into a cab to take you home and then crawl up the steps to your place.  I can control my hugs to your specifications.  I promise.”

“Let’s give the control to you, Hank.  You decide what kind of hug I get.”

The check came and Javier instinctively knew not to reach for it.  It was important to yield to the big man – especially since he had done the inviting.  Hank noticed the young man’s restraint and it impressed him.  It was clear that Javier had taken care of himself for many years – especially after his parents had passed away.  It was also pretty evident that the young man had a lot of money – his clothes, shoes, and watch screamed wealth, but not in an obnoxious way. Hank’s raging hard-on was twitching even more at the thought of this strong-willed cute man letting him take the lead.  

“I can make you feel like a prince, Javier.”

“You already do, Hank. I can make you feel bigger and stronger than you already do, sir.”

“That’s probably not possible, but I understand what you mean.”

This comment made Javier smile.  By this point the check had been paid, and Hank had pushed back his chair from the table. He stood up and immediately Javier noticed the unusually large outline of the big man’s hard member.  It actually made the younger man gulp out loud. This, in turn, made Hank smile.

“Being with you is probably going to cause me to get arrested for indecent exposure and I won’t even have to take off any clothes.”

Javier stood up.  He was immediately aware that Hank was looking down at his crotch – to see what was happening.  Hank’s widening eyes and open mouth pleased Javier immensely. Yes, he was a smaller guy than the elder giant, but that didn’t mean he had to be small in all areas.  His own super hard meat was thicker and probably a tad longer than the big man across the table.  Hank gulped loudly on purpose, just to show Javier how much he approved of what he saw.

“I also know how to use it, Hank.  I know how to use it really well.”

“I’ve never bottomed, Javy, but maybe you could teach me how.”

“Oh my god, you’re kidding.”

“Nope.  I guess it’s still from my supposed straight days.  I was married for so long that I got used to plowing.  My wife loved it super hard, so I got a lot of practice for later on.”

“I’ll teach you how to be a controlling bottom, Hank – how about that?”

“I’d love it.  I think I’ll especially love practicing.”

By this time they were outside the restaurant – having caused quite a scene as they walked through the place with what seemed like logs in their pants.  One lady actually fanned herself as they walked by.  No, out on the sidewalk, they were still getting stares – especially Hank, because of his enormous size and muscles.  Javier clearly noticed how people stared and ran into things because they weren’t watching.

“You get used to it, Javier. I sometimes don’t even notice people staring, unless I’m doing something to show off.  Then I love looking around and seeing their faces.”

“Well, I don’t think I’ll ever get used to being around your huge body, that’s for sure.”

Hank took that as a cue to move in for what he knew the little man truly wanted.  Hank stepped in front of Javier, bent his knees, wrapped his arms around the little guy’s torso, and then easily stood up.  A guy walking by gasped out loud and almost ran into a light pole.  Javier exhaled loudly – mainly because Hank’s hug pushed all of the air out of his body. Javier was surrounded by harness. Every muscle in Hank’s frame must have felt like solid rock.  It was the most exciting and secure feeling Javier had ever felt.  Hank started squeezing tighter and the younger man could feel parts of his body adjusting to accommodate the pressure.  Soon there was a jolting pain to Javier’s torso and it caused him to let out a slight moan of pleasure.  This caused Hank to smile even more and he brought his face down to give Javier a prickly goatee kiss – manly and gentle at the same time.  Javier jumped at the chance to kiss the big man back – using his mouth in the same way that had always gotten him compliments in the past.  Javier was known to be one of the best kissers in town – well, at least among all the people he had ever dated.  It was Hank’s turn to moan – a little louder, though – as he experienced Javier special gift. After about a minute, Hank pulled his face back – worried that his body was going to erupt from the pleasure he was feeling from Javier’s mouth.

“Where in the hell did you learn to kiss like that?”

“I’ve had a lot of practice. Um, Hank, not that I’m complaining, but I’m beginning to not feel my legs, so when you put me down don’t let go too quickly.”

“Oh, sorry, too hard?”

“No, it’s perfect, I just don’t want to end up lying on the sidewalk.”

Hank lessened the pressure in his arms and let Javier’s body slide down his own.  The smaller man’s face smacked into the massive pecs before him and then settled into the mammoth crevice between them.  Hank held Javier in this exact place for a little while – both to give him some time to recover from the bear hug and to excite him even more. He finally sensed that Javier was okay and he released him – noticing that the young man teetered a little and then strengthened his stance.  Hank stepped back and looked down at the cute man, who was staring upward with a giant smile. 

“Not even a fraction of your total strength was it?”

“Nope.”

“I’ll have to work my way up to at least half.”

“I’d never hurt you, Javier, but we can keep increasing the bear hug power.  Maybe we can come up with a ‘safe’ word that you can use to get me to stop.”

“More.”

“That defeats the purpose of a safe word, little man.”

“I know.”

This made Hank laugh out loud.  His mammoth chest bounced up and down and Javier’s gaze was transfixed.  Both men stared at each other for a full minute after the laughter had ended.  Somehow, each of them knew something magical was starting at this moment.  Javier desperately wanted to sleep in Hank’s enormous arms that night, but he knew it was for the best to go their separate ways. Hank felt the same way.  Neither man wanted to be the first to go, but finally the elder muscleman took control.

“Goodnight, Javier. Meet me at Paddy’s Gym on twenty-third tomorrow at six.  We could do a quick dinner after you watch me workout – if that’s good for you.”

“Being around you is always going to be good for me.  Goodnight, Hank, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Before he turned to walk away Javier reached up and placed both of his hands on the humongous pecs in front of his face.  Hank immediately tensed the muscles and everything went super hard.  Javier drew his hands back and after making fists punched both pecs teasingly.  Their hardness made the younger man’s fingers hurt a little and this turned him on.  He looked up into Hank’s face, smiled, and then turned to walk away.  

“By the way, Javier, I curl about two times your weight.  I just thought you’d want to know.”

Javier did not turn back around.  He merely held up his hand and waved goodbye over his shoulder.  At the same time he shook his head, signifying he was in awe of the big man.  Hank brought his fingers up to his mouth and whistled loudly – making a few people on the other side of the street stop.  It even made Javier pause for a few seconds, but then he continued on. Hank called out, cementing his place as a construction worker.

“Nice ass, little fella.”

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Lb, your stories ALWAYS excite the hell out of me.  Your descriptiveness is so enthralling.  I was hanging on every line anticipating their next move.  Without a lot of actual strength your story exuded it.  Thank you so much for your time and effort.  Can't wait for more.

• Like 1

Londonboy, your stories on here are just as good if not better than your captions on Twitter. I've followed your Twitter page for years.

• Like 1