The Internet Stalker pt 3

Sorry it has been so long to pick up where I left off...there is not a lot in this one, but the rest should be coming out this week.  Again, thank you for your feedback...

Daniel is walking with me in his arms to his place.  I don’t even know where he lives, and my car is still at the bar.  At this point, I don’t even care.  All I know is that I am with the man of my dreams and I never want this night to end.  But I have a feeling it is just getting started.  I haven’t seen nothing yet. 

When we get to his door, which is the third story of an apartment building, he shifts over to one arm and grabs the keys from his pocket to unlock the door.  He looks over to me, gently kisses me on my lips and asked “are you ready for the night of your life Blake?” 

“Can it get any better than it already has?”

“I think I can make that happen.”  The door opened, and he walks us in.  His apartment is an open studio.  It a beautiful view of the city, and one wall is covered with a floor to ceiling mirror at least 10 feet long.  What a sight to see a fully-grown man look so small in the arms of a giant.  It was surreal.  He takes me over to the mirror and has this great big grin on his face as he looks at us and how small I look compared to him.  “Do you like my mirror?  I think we will have some fun with it tonight…what do you think?”

I had no words to say at that moment. 

He shifts me again and grabs me underneath my arms and starts lift me up and down again.  “Look how small my boy is next to me…I could lift you like this all night long.  Would you like that Blake?  Don’t respond because I already know you would.”  He just laughs, walks us over to his bed and puts me down.  He bends over and kisses me once again.  “So, you know that I will never hurt you right?  I will always protect you, so I am asking that you trust me in this, but while you are with me, you are to be completely naked. 

I got scared, but again, I knew that I was safe.  He started by taking off my shoes and removing my socks. Then he lifted my shirt over my head.   I thought he was going to undue my pants, but he had other plans.   He reached down to my waist and grabbed my belt and lifted me off the bed.  He slowly started curling my 230lb body like I was a 100lb kid.  He brought me face to face with him.  He kissed me, while using his other hand to undue my jeans.   I moaned with excitement.  “I thought you might like that son.”  He continued to strip me naked and set me back on the bed. 

Did he just call me son?  I wasn’t sure how I felt about that at first seeing that we were probably close to the same age.  I am 45 so he cannot be older than me and have a body like that.  I felt bold enough to ask him his age.

He looked at me with this great big grin on his face.  How old do you think I am?”

“I don’t know, between 40 and 45 maybe tops.  You can’t be any older than I am and I am 45.

He blurts out with laughter, “Son, I am old enough to be your father.  I am 68 years old.”

“Shut the fuck up” I am standing in front of a real life muscle daddy!!  “you don’t look a day over 40 sir.”

Thank you little guy, I like to hear that.  I don’t feel older than 30 actually.  I have been in the gym longer than you have been alive my son”.

As I have gotten older, I never thought I would have the chance to be some muscle daddy’s son.  Most muscle daddy’s online are in their forties, not having son’s in their forties.  This is my lucky day in several different ways. 

Daniel once again lifts me up and sets me on his lap as he sits on the bed.  I get to lay my head on his chest again.  This time he bounces his pecs and my head starts to get whiplash, so he puts one hand on my cheeks and pushes my head into his chest, while his free hand grabs my package.  I don’t have a small dick, but in his hand, it feels tiny.  I just about came right then and there, but I wanted to savor our time together.  I feel so inferior in every way to this muscle daddy.  “I told you, that I want all of your fantasies to come true tonight.  You want to be the protected one.  I will do that and so much more that you wouldn’t even expect.  But first, help me get undressed son…”