Derrick and Me Rewritten (Chapters 0 - 2)

Bearbo

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Finally

This took me a good few days to re-write, and, in all honesty, I'm far from done. However, I am proud of what came from all the work I put into it, so I hope that all of you enjoy these few chapters. 

I will continue adding more chapters to this post, so come back regularly to see any further updates in the story! 

Also, before I close this small update out, I just wanted to ask you guys something that has been jumping around in my mind for the while. Would any of you be interested in paying for some content? I'm not saying that Derrick and Me will become something that you have to pay to see. No, that would be insanely dumb. This story will always be free for everyone. But like, would you guys be interested in being able to pay for things such as having yourself included within the story or having the power to tell me to write different stories for your pleasure? I'm just curious, since I was thinking that I could do these things for you guys if you want it! It would help me financially ( since I'm a broke college student) and will help me become a stronger writer. Tell me how you feel in the comments, please. 

With that said, I appreciate all of you and your support! Hope you all have a nice day. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 0: Epilogue

I was just a 15-year-old when I first started high school.  I had no friends whatsoever, and I did not gain any for a while, due the overall shyness that I had ever since I was in elementary. Around that time in my life, it was just me doing my school work- day in and day out - without barely any sort of human interaction besides from the occasional talk I would have with my parents.  

As every other boy and girl went out hanging out with their friends, I just sat by and did nothing but just work. While this might seem boring to some others, I was rather complacent with such. After all, I was never the one to go out to the movies, or to date, or anything like that. I couldn’t even imagine myself doing anything of the sort, because I believed that no one would want to hang around with a dumb introvert like me. So, I just kept my head in the books, not worrying about what other people did.

I think It was about halfway through my first year in high school that I met this boy named Derrick. He was about a year younger than me, and he had just transferred from a school a few cities away.  He did not know anyone at my school, he was not even used to the environment by the time he got there. Because of that he acted rather shy the first few days of his arrival, not talking to that many people and doing mostly his work – just like me. But, in that of just a few weeks, he broke out of that - becoming the most popular guy in school – going out everywhere with everyone and trying to have a relationship with practically everyone in the school. Especially me.

I didn’t pay him that much attention during that time, with the reason being that I was still a shy person. But, despite this, he would always try to talk to me while I was working, or glance at me periodically during class time. Truth be told, I told him to fuck off most of the time, since when he did this he would be distracting me from something. But, no matter what, he would continue to try to do this. And, as he continued to harass me, I continued to ignore him.

One day, though, things were different. That day was bad; My mother and father had a nasty fight in the morning, and it was about me. I felt guilty after that, feeling as if I was the one who caused all that tension, so I was just sitting by myself during lunchtime thinking about what I did wrong.  I guess that Derrick noticed how much I was hurting, because, when he came up to me, he asked me if I was okay. I told him that I wasn’t, but I refused to expand on why that was so. He didn’t try to pry it out of me, but, instead, just sat by next to me and started rummaging through his bag. He happened to pull out this magazine and placed it in between both of us. It had this extremely humongous and vein-y man flexing on the cover, with the title reading “Will he surpass even last year’s Mr. Olympia”.

“Dude, this guy is absolutely huge! Are you into this stuff?” Derrick asked me as he flipped through each page in the magazine, showing me, all of these muscled up men and woman as an attempt to get me out of my depression. As my eyes scanned every page, I started to feel myself getting lost in the amount of muscle that was being thrown at me.

“Uh, well, no. I’m not. Sorry” I lied through my teeth. Once Derrick heard what I said, he looked like a kicked puppy. He did flip through a few more pages just so that he could finish looking at all the bodybuilders in the issue and started putting it away in his bag. I noticed that he was packing up and reacted quickly.

“I mean, yeah, I’m not interested. But, do you mind telling me who the guy on the cover was?” I said hesitantly, feeling as if I unleashed Pandora’s box by asking this overbearing extrovert something about his favorite. In the end, I was right. As soon as he heard me ask that, his eyes shined. He went on this huge rant on the bodybuilder I was interested in - talking about his weight, arm and leg size, and his work out plan. That whole time he just kept on repeating the bodybuilder's name. Jake Summers this and Jake Summers that! I lost count on the number of times he repeated that guys name.

I made sure to remember this person’s name when I reached home that day. As soon as I was in the privacy of my room, I went straight to where my desktop was and turned it on as fast as I could. I wasted no time in going on the internet and typing in the keywords “Jake Summers shirtless” into the search engine. In that of a half second, my screen was decorated with hundreds of pictures of this large, symmetrical being lifting weights and flexing to the camera. I remember spending hours just scanning through pages of this guy showing his muscles. My jaw would drop whenever he would take off his pants to show off the work he did on his thigh. To be honest, even up to this day I still find the width of his leg to be amazing – something that I still wish to strive for.

The next day, while I was sitting by myself at lunch, I spotted Derrick talking to his friends. While I wasn’t usually the one to initiate conversation, I really wanted to learn more about the bodybuilder and the magazine that Derrick showed me before. I jut sat there, staring in his direction for a few moments, until I built up the courage to go up to him. I was somewhat scared while doing this, but, when I started talking to him, everything came out smoothly as if I was a natural at this. Me talking to him about Summers caused a table wide conversation about it. I even ended up sitting with everyone so that we could talk about this month’s issue.

While I just wanted to talk to Derrick about the magazine and the bodybuilder, I gained so much more from that. I became closer to people that I never thought I would ever associate with. I found myself continuing to meet with them to just talk about bodybuilding, and the accepted me into their fold. I started to feel like I belonged; I started to feel what it is like to have friends.

On top of that, I started developing a sort of inner connection towards bodybuilding. Not only did I start reading more of the magazine that Derrick showed me, but I even started working out and changing my eating habits. I started dreaming of one day being bigger than the guys that I saw in the magazine. I became a bodybuilding fanatic, and all because of Derrick.

Derrick noticed how interested I was in getting into bodybuilding, so he asked me if I wanted to start going to the gym with him. I would think that, from that point forward, we started becoming friends. Hell, maybe even closer friends than everyone else than he went out with. With every chance that I we got, we would work on meal prep and workout routines, while also talking about events that were happening in the bodybuilding community. Our relationship grew as we continued to work out with each other, coming to the point where we thought of ourselves at brothers. We became closer as we became bigger and stronger. We pushed each other to the limit for that of 12 months, and, by the time that we were in 10th grade, we were the biggest kids in high school!

Besides from the gym, we were just insanely close. We would chill with each other more than anyone else, and, sometimes, when the workout that we did was strenuous enough, Derrick would just crash at my house for the night. When this happened, since we didn’t have an extra bed for Derrick, we would both just sleep together on the same mattress. I would give him my clothes, and we would just sleep at opposite ends of the bed. 

I kept telling myself that sleeping together like that was normal and that there was nothing more to it. When I tried to go wherever he went, or, really, followed him around the place,  I thought of it as just a friend being a friend. But it was more than that, and, as the years went by, I started realizing that. How much time I spent with him, the feelings that I had when I was around him in and out of the gym. It was more than just me trying to be a friend – it was me being infatuated with him. It was me being into him.

I never told him about my feelings, and for so many reasons. One of them was because I did not know how he would react to them. I did not just want to blurt it out and end up losing such an awesome person. But the others ranged from me being afraid of me being gay, to me being outed and having to deal with what everyone thinks. I was scared about what would happen if I came out to Derrick, so I never did. I just maintained – or, at least, tried to maintain, our brother like status for as long as I could.

But then, one day, I came to school and noticed that Derrick never came to class, which was out of character for him.  I looked everywhere in the school for him, and even talked to his friends about it. No one even heard from him that day. I was worried, but I thought that Derrick was just sick and that he would simply come in tomorrow or even see me later in the day. However, this was not the case. Derrick ended up not coming to school for days, and, by that time, I was starting to freak out.

I ended up going to his house to ask his father about what happened, but, when I asked him about the whereabouts of my friend, he just told me that he was just visiting family. Just that – family and nothing else. He didn’t tell me where his family was, or even when Derrick would be coming back home. I was even more worried than how I was before. I kept trying to get in contact with him for weeks, but nothing ever came to fruition. I started to think that something bad happened to Derrick.   

Those weeks turned into months. It soon came to the point where I went to the dean’s office to ask about him. That’s when I learned that Derrick would not be attending my school anymore. At that moment, the possibility that I would never see Derrick again hit me harder than a rock. I just remember going home and crying to myself, so upset about what was happening. I never did find out why Derrick left, let alone if he was even alive or not.

Going to the gym was never the same without him. He was the person that kept on pushing me whenever I would slack, so, without him, getting through my plan became harder. I contemplated just quitting bodybuilding all together due to not having Derrick to push me. But I didn’t, and I’m so happy that I didn’t quit since I knew Derrick would have wanted me to continue pushing myself in his absence. I ended up pushing myself ten times harder than I ever had even while Derrick was with me, and, by the time that I was in my senior year, I was practically half as big as those IFBB bodybuilders that both of us would have seen in the magazines.

It was around 8 years since he disappeared. Within that time frame, I got over my fear of coming out. Ended up telling everyone about my sexuality. While I did lose many people due to this, I ended up becoming closer to those that loved me regardless. I started my career as an IFFBB bodybuilder as soon as I got my diploma and started being followed by all bodybuilding magazine outlets. On top of that, I ended up putting a ring on one of the boys that I met at that table a few years back.

So much has happened within those years, but I still felt that so much was left unfulfilled. It’s like a gaping hole. I still wanted to say so much to Derrick – to, at least tell him that he was such a nice guy, and that I loved him so much. But, most importantly, I just wanted to ask why. I just want to know the truth behind why he left.

But, I felt as if such a day will never come, and, while it hurt so much, I forced myself to move on and be happy with what I have, and not dwell on the past.

Chapter 1: Alone

By the time I was done with work, the sun had already set, and the streets were dead quiet. I always hated walking this late at night, but, at this time, I did not need to worry about college kids trying to pick fights with me due to my size or gay boys trying to hit on me. Especially the gay boys, whose’ flirting were surprisingly aggressive in these parts.  I felt at peace at this hour, so I took what was presented to me.

Usually during the day, especially at my work, I had to deal with so much. Due to my size, the outfit that I had to wear at work would barely fit my figure.  I had to be careful with my arm movements, so that I didn’t rip anything and cause myself to spend fifty bucks on a replacement. Then there was my boss, who constantly gave me shit for bumping into things repeatedly, as if I wasn’t trying my best to avoid all his mess in the small area we worked in. Then there was the onslaught of customers bringing their cars in to be fixed, preventing me from just catching a breath. But now none of that matters. The lose tank top that I wore allowed me to swing my logs with ease, and I had all the time in the world to think about myself and my routine for today.

As I walked and thought to myself, I reflected on how lacking my chest looked. Last time I measured, I was around 50 inches in size. My fiancé was around 60 inches. I still found it impressive on how he was able to surpass me like that, but that only meant that I needed to push myself harder. By the time I reached Dalthorn’s Gym, I decided on how I would blast my chest – incline bench press, flat bench press, dumbbell fly, dips, and some pull-overs.  Would need to do all of them to failure, and I would determine when it would be time to call it quits.

I soon found myself at the front entrance of the gym. I scanned the entire frame, taking into consideration how the frame did not even come close to being able to fit my body through.

“Well, here we go again” I said as I opened the pull-out door. The people at the check – in counter noticed what was happening and started chuckling.

“Yeah, you keep on laughing! Just watch when I come in there” I threatened, however playfully. They all stopped laughing though and resumed doing their work.

“Sorry about that, babe! We’re still waiting on that guy to come in and replace that door with something bigger. Need some help?” My fiancé, Elliot, said as he jogged around the desk to come and meet me at the door. As he made his way towards where I was, a grin formed on his face.

“You seem to enjoy me suffering, Eli. I know you had to deal with this today, too” I said. I backed off from the door to allow Elliot to come outside and hold the screen open for me. He had some trouble squeezing through the frame, but he still managed to get through to help me out.

“You’re right, but that usually happens under certain circumstance.” Elliot grinned as he looked at me. “The Difference is that I don’t have to subject myself to it every hour of everyday. The backdoor is the only door big enough to handle my size, and I have the keys to it!” Elliot bragged about his work privileges as he patted the keys that hung loosely at the side of his waist.

“Why can’t you just be nice and let me through the back, dude. What have I done to deserve this abuse” I grumbled to myself as I started to squeeze myself through the small opening.

“Because, if I do, then I won’t be able to do this anymore” Elliot said. While I tried to get through the door, I felt two large hands clasp and squeeze my ass.

“Oh, I see. Tch, get your handful, Elliot.” I said as I quickly flexed my bottom, causing it to get hard. “Believe me, this is the closest you’ll get towards having an ass this big.” I added.

I ripped by ass away from my fiancé’s hands as so to finally get through the door. Feeling free to move as a I please again, I turn around to place a small kiss on his lips.

“Thanks, dude” I said as I drew myself away from Elliot’s lips.

“No problem. Now, if you excuse me, I’ll be heading to the back now” Elliot said as he jogged towards the back of the building.

After watching Elliot disappear, I made my way towards the check – in desk to get myself scanned in. Since Elliot wasn’t there yet, the only person managing the desk was Elroy, a guy I knew ever since High School.

“Happy that you didn’t get stuck in the frame again, Barns” Elroy joked as he took the ID that I handed to him.

“Don’t start now, man” I said, with a fake serious expression on my face. There was a time where I was rushing into the gym and got myself stuck in between the door frame. Took me a few minutes to get out, but, ever since then. Elroy wouldn’t stop harassing me about it. It’s not like it mattered to me, though. But I always tried to make it seem as if I got pissed when people joked about, just for the hell of it.

“Hey, I wasn’t starting anything. Anyway, Here’s your ID. Have a good workout” Elroy said with a small smile plastered across his face.

“Thanks. Catch you around closing time” I said as I took my ID. With everything set for myself, I rushed to where the locker room was located, so I could prepare myself for my work out. As I walked away from the counter, I heard some commotion coming from where Elroy was. While I wanted to turn around to see what was up, I decided to ignore it and focus on getting myself ready for my workout.

My time in the locker room was that of a quick minute, as all I had to do was throw on my shorts, get my water bottle, and lock everything up in my locker. Many of the regulars that I knew in the gym tried to strike up conversation with me while I was getting ready, but I refused to let them sidetrack me. I was too excited to get back into my natural habitat, and to push myself to the very limit. I was quick to leave the locker room, and, as soon as I reached the bench, I went all out with the weights.

By the time 45 minutes passed, I was half way through my work out. I was at the point where I was finishing up my 12 set of incline bench presses. With each movement, I felt my chest stretch and tighten – veins showing themselves through my thin skin. The pleasure that I was experienced while doing this was immense. It was like, with each time I lifted the weight over my chest, the endorphins would course through my body. This was the reason why I loved coming here, because this was one of the few places where I could achieve this sort of feeling.

“Eighteen…nineteen… Twenty…fuck” I said as I struggled to get out that one last rep. With all my might, exerted all the energy out of my upper body into that one last push, and lifted the weight over my body once more. The intensity of the workout reached its climax, and so the pleasure reached its best. And like the sun, it quickly came up and quickly went down.  The energy, pleasure, and strength drain out of me, as if I was slowly dying. Without hesitation, I dropped the weights, took a quick sip of water, and started making my way towards the next machine.

As I lifted my body up from the bench press, the sweat from my previous work out fell off me like a waterfall. With the amount of sweat that was on my body, my tank top was properly soaked. Feeling uncomfortable with how my tank stuck to my skin, I pulled it all off – exposing my glistening hairy chest, and the six pack that I have been working on for years. As my chest hung out in the open, my veins still showed themselves through my skin, while the whole upper body region throbbed endlessly. Wanting to admire my work, I looked down and playfully popped my pectorals - laughing to myself and feeling as if I was king.

“Yeah! Just one more” a trainer a few feet away me shouted as he helped a woman lift her weights.

“One more, Lenna! You can do it!” the man said as he supported the woman, who was trying her best to finish up her last dumbbell curl. She took a deep breath, and, with all her might, she pulled her 20 pounders up. While I didn’t show it, I was chuckling to myself about how she couldn’t manage the 20-pound dumbbells. Not because I thought I was better I was better than her, but it just reminded me on how much I used to struggle when I first started lifting weights.

After she was done with her set, she dropped her weights and started laughing to herself while, also, trying to catch her breath.

“Jeez! Derrick, don’t you think that this kind of workout is bit too much for me? I haven’t even been in the gym for about a month. I think I need to go slower” The woman said as she tried to catch her breath.

“Nah, girl. You got this! If I let you slack, then how am I going to help you get that summer body? Don’t you want to look like this” the trainer said as he raised his arms, flexing them and causing them to look insanely large.

“Nah, I’m good. Thanks.” The woman said as she checked out the complete size of her trainer.

“So, is that it for today?” She asked.

“Yes, we are done for today. But remember what I told you about your diet. Try to cook more at home and try to eat within your daily calorie intake for now. We’ll work more on it, later” the trainer said as he picked up the weights surrounding them.

“Oh, of course! Thank you so much, Derrick” The lady said as she hugged her trainer. The hug lasted longer than necessary, and I noticed that the man was looking increasingly uncomfortable. As he stood there getting hugged, he noticed that I was staring straight at him, and he let a sheepish grin as he got the lady off him.

“Have a good night, Lenna” Derrick said, chuckling as so to hide his discomfort.

“Night, big guy” The lady said as she made her way towards the woman’s locker-room.

As soon as the trainer saw her disappear into the lady’s locker room, he turned himself around a and made eye contact with me. He still held that sheepish smile from before, as if he was embarrassed about something.

“Hey, dude, I know the feeling. Some of these people just like us for the muscle and that’s about it. Sucks, but comes with the job, right” I said to the trainer.

“Yeah! What can you do, right? Plus, having that kind of respect is kind of nice” the trainer said, laughing to himself. “Knowing that people love what they see kind of pushes me to become bigger, so I’ll take it.”

“Right. Hey, quick question…” I said as I scanned the face and body of the man standing before me.

“Yeah? What do you need, dude?” The trainer said as he made his way towards my direction. As he got closer, I noticed small rose and vine tattoos decorated all over his arms, and some scaring on his shoulder. The definition in his arms became more apparent as he approached, making me quite impressed with the work he put into himself.

“Yeah….do I know you? I swear, I heard her call you Derrick, and I know someone by that name. You kind of look somewhat like him too. I was just curious” I said, as I continued to check the man out.

The only answer that I got was a hardy laugh from the man. He seemed amused by me wondering who he was, which only confused me.

“I knew that you would barely be able to recognize me. Can’t blame you, though. Struggled to recognize you when I first saw you. Sup, Barnie?!” The man said, as he tried to hold back his hardy laughs.

“Wait a damn second. Derrick? Is that you?!” I said, as all the pieces fell in place. The facial features, the voice, and the scars. This was Derrick, this was my Derrick. I couldn’t believe it my eyes. I grabbed him and embraced him in a large hug, letting a deep laugh escape my body.

“Dude! This is insane. Everything about you is just so different. You’re almost like a whole new person.” I said as I held Derricks shoulders.

The Derrick that I knew a few years ago was different from the Derrick now. Before, he was about 5 feet, with very bony facial features, an afro, and long sideburns. His voice was so much softer, too. But, now, he was a very tall man – possibly 6’0. All his hair was shaved off, leaving him with something like a baby face. His arms and legs were large and toned, making it look like he barely had any fat under that skin. On top of that, the developed a deep, strong voice.

“I guess that is what puberty does to ya, am I right? But, Barnie, look at you! How you been doing? You look nothing like how you did back in High School” Derrick said, as he scanned my entire body.

“I guess it’s puberty, and a bit of genetics. You’re looking at 8 years of work, man” I said, mildly flexing my arms.

“Man. I’m actually proud. I remember when we started going to the gym together. You were as skinny as a stick. Now look at you!” Derrick complimented as he continued to scan me. He focused his eyes onto my biceps, examining every corner and bulge. I noticed him doing this, so I started to flex my arms a bit harder.

“Haw, show off” Derrick mocked as he, too, started flexing at me.

“I guess you guys have seen each other” Elroy said, as he walked in our direction.

“Dude, you knew he was here?” I asked, surprised that no one told me about Derrick coming.

“Yep. Believe me, I was just as surprised as you when I first saw him. Just popped out of nowhere, really! Anyway, I was just coming over here to give Derrick something” Leroy said as he reached into his pocket. He pulled out a white, folded piece of paper and handed it to Derrick.

“This is the order sheet for the uniform that all trainers need to wear. Yours will be special due to your body type. Get that in to me by tomorrow, and we’ll get you set up” Leroy said.

“Yo, thanks for this again. I really do appreciate everything” Derrick said as he read the sheet.

“Man don’t even mention it. I’m just happy that you’re back. We really got to catch up during the weekend” Leroy said, as he let out a wide smile. He waved goodbye as he went back to his desk.

“Hey, man, I got to finish this thing up. Will I be seeing you in the locker room?” Derrick asked as he resumed checking me out.

“Yeah. If anything, we can talk in about an hour. But, dude, are you working here” I asked.

“Yep. Surprising, isn’t it?” Derrick said, letting out a quick laugh.

“Dude, that’s boss! Hey, maybe give me a free training session” I joked.

“Yeah, sure, dude! And how about you do my bills for free too?” Derrick joked. We both started laughing together, just like how we used to. With how we were acting, it was almost as if he hasn’t left at all. After that, we both parted ways for the time being. After talking to Derrick, it was as if I felt this different energy coursing through me – the same energy that I felt when I had Derrick there to help me out with my workout.

I was just so happy that I could see him again. But then I was also surprised. Why did he just show up so suddenly? Why hasn’t he contacted me before he came? For him to disappear for 8 years and then to appear out of the blue like that was extremely weird. I placed these thoughts at the back of the mind for the moment, but I planned to bring it up to him whenever I had the chance. But, for the time being, it was time to finish my workout.

Chapter 2: Reunion

By the time that I was finished with my workout, the gym was emptied out and the doors were about to be shut. The locker room, around that time, was barren of any form of life, so I could have easily just taken off all my clothes and stood naked as I got ready to leave. Instead, I just sat there in my underwear, packing some of my stuff into my bag. The workout was still recent, so, as I sat down on the cold metal bench, I could feel my pecs pulsate subtly.

I was still damp from the workout, so the sweat acted like a natural oil that brought out the definition of my muscles. I was able to admire every bit of the progress I made. The definitions of my six pack abs showed profusely. Every ab popped out and was perfectly aligned with each other.  I admired my throbbing chest, counting each long vein that bled from my skin. I popped my pecs a bit, snickering to myself about how heavy and large they have become. I then checked out the logs that I call arms, slightly flexing them to make every muscle and vein pop. With my other hand, I traced my fingers over each crevasse bulge. In a few moments, I found myself lost in the formation of my body.

“Stop feeling yourself” Elliot said, as he stood at the corridor of the locker room, smirking to himself.

I quickly rose my eyes from my body, caught off guard by Elliot. I just chuckled to myself as I stopped flexing and plopped myself onto the bench behind me.

“Hey, I should be able to appreciate what I have” I said as I gathered my tank and threw it into my gym bag.

“Sure, Barns. You keep appreciating what you have. Might as well appreciate you lack as well” Elliot said as he walked himself in front of me. As he approached me, he ripped off his shirt, exposing his superior abdominal and pectoral muscles. He placed some stress on them, having all of it pop right into my face. I knew he was just playing around with me, so I played along.

“Bitch…I don’t lack anything” I said as I placed stress on my chest and abs. “What you see right here is 270 pounds of pure muscle right here, chiseled to perfection”.

Elroy looked me straight in the eyes for a few moments, and then reached his hand out to my left bicep. He then pinched me, and gently pulled my skin.

“Bitch…you have more fat than me! Keep sucking your dick” Elliot said, as he continued to pinch my skin. I couldn’t help but get somewhat tilted at that, but I still maintained my demeanor. I pushed his hand away and popped my pecs while looking at him seriously.

“Man, you don’t even know what you’re talking about!” I said, faking the anger in my voice.

“Jeez, babe, don’t get upset. Just playing with you” Elliot said. He moved his hands to mt hips and pulled me close to him. We found ourselves just embracing each other, with me only in my underwear. I sill tried to make myself look upset, but Elliot saw through me. He leaned in, and placed me into a kiss, causing me to slowly melt in his arms. After a few seconds, he took his lips off mine.

“Dude, you know that you look good. But you know you can always get better…” Elliot said, now brushing his hands over my back.

“I know, babe. But I really do wish that I had a chest as good as yours” I said as I moved my hands from Elliot’s hips and onto the chest. I softly squeezed his chest. While I did so, Elliot went in for another long kiss, this time more passionate than the last.

“You will one day. I’ll help you out with it” Elliot said in between kisses.

As we continued to kiss, I started to massage his chest. I moved between moving my fingers across his chest in a circular motion to squeezing it firmly. As I continued to do this, he, softly, groaned. Happy that I was pleasing him, I decided to try something else. While I pressed deep into his chest, I quickly moved my fingers to his nipples, and slowly massaged him.

At that moment, he pulled away from my lips and looked down at what I was doing. He groaned louder as I continued to rub my fingers across his two hanging members. Wanting to take it a bit further, I looked around the place to see if Derrick was anywhere around us, and, after making sure that we were both alone, I bent my head down and took his left nipple into my mouth. At that moment, he let out a loud groan, and his body started to crumble. I helped him lay down on the bench, and, once he was settled, I started feasting on his nipples once again.

“Ung…stop, Barnie. Please. Someone will…” Elliot tried to push me away from his chest, but, before he could have done so, I wrapped my lips around his left nipple, and sucked it a bit harder. At that moment, he stopped talking and continued to groan, pushing my head down into his pectorals.

“D-don’t stop, please” Elliot stuttered as he started blanking out due to the amount of pleasure being delivered.

“That’s what I want to hear…”  I said, knowing that my fiancé has now given himself over to me.  I took my mouth from his most sensitive nipple, reached over to my underwear, and pulled it down over my leg – exposing the huge erection that I kept hidden from him. My fiancé looked towards where my dick was, admiring how veiny it was and how much it throbbed. I flicked the sweaty article of clothing into my locker, and then I laid my heavy formation down on Elliot – taking his head into my hands as I passionately kissed him. We fought each other with our tongues as I slowly grinded my crotch against his, causing his to grow considerably.

That went on for a few minutes. Within that time frame, I kissed and twisted his nipples to get him fully erect. Once his dick got so big to the point where it felt uncomfortable to be in his pants, he pushed me off and started removing everything. We soon found both of ourselves naked and making out on top of the metal locker room bench.

After a few moments, he we started to change positions. I laid in the same spot Elliot previously laid in before he got up. He moved over to where my head was and positioned his cock over my head, preparing to have it sucked by me. He crouched over my head, making sure to direct his cock right onto my lips. I, playfully, refused his member, as what we usually do when we have sex. But, after a few moments of Elliot saying, “Take this dick” and slapping it across my face, I gave in to his demands and started sucking the head of his dick. He placed his hands on his hips and looked down – silently groaning to himself as he looked at my feasting on him.

“Shit, babe, keep sucking that dick” Elliot said as he forced his cock deeper into my mouth. And that I did – I started to constantly lick his head while it was so far in his mouth, while occasionally deepthroating him. Whenever I brought his cock that far into my mouth, how he would arch forward and clench his teeth made it all worth it. I started deepthroating him more often during that session, which drove him wild.

After a few moments, he wished to deliver the same pleasure that he was feeling. He laid his entire body down top mine and decided to take my full cock into his mouth. I groaned loudly as I felt his tongue brush against my head. It came to the point where I wanted to stop sucking him to admire him going down on me. However, he pressed his body and his crotch hard on me, preventing me from lifting my head up properly.

“No, no. Keep sucking. You love the taste of that dick.” He said as he shoved his member deeper into my mouth. He showed no restraint in making me take his entire shaft but was so soft and gentle when he did it. He sucked gently as he had me experience the texture of his tongue slide up and down my shaft. Every other moment, he would surprise with a bit of nibbling, causing my whole-body shudder. Plus, having his cock practically shoved into my throat caused endorphins to run through my body. With both things happening at once, I felt my mind slowly go blank as the animalistic side of me took over. 

“You ready to get fucked? You want this big cock right up your ass?!” Elliot asked me after a few moments of sixty- nineing me. With my assistance, his dick grew a good amount – about 6 inches – from when it was limp. Mine had grown a good amount as well, but, from how things were looking, it didn’t seem like it would matter as I would be the one to be used by him. However, I wished to please my fiancé whenever we got like this, so, without hesitation, I turned myself around – exposing my glistening backside and my asshole which was practically begging for it.

“Did you wash yet, babe?” Elliot asked me, as he pulled my butt cheeks away to examine my hole more closely.

“N-no, sir…I’m sorry” I said, embarrassed about how I presented myself to my fiancé. The embarrassment caused me to lose some of my horniness, but Elliot seemed unphased by it.

“Well, if that’s the case, better get your ass to the shower” Elliot said as he took his hands off my ass. He laid himself over my back and kissed the side of my neck before getting up from the bench. As soon as he got off me, I lifted myself up from the bench as well. As soon as I got up, Elliot grabbed my hand and started pulling me gently to where the showers were. There was no need to really force me to go, however, as I wanted to keep this moment of intimacy going for as long as I could.

Chapter 3: Yours

*WIP*

A special thank you to Vinsfield for being such an awesome guy. Without him, I probably would have never been inspired to make these series of chapters. Also, a huge thanks to Juan! Good luck in getting gigantic, dude! I believe in you!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Oh man im intrigued for what might happen. Derrick left and now he is back. What are his feelings torards Derrick, he loves Ellipt but Derrickis that unfinished business that he has now the hance to get. So many things man.

• Like 1