Bodybuilding competitions

Bikerhiker22

Hey guys, sometimes I go to local bodybuilding events. It would be fun if we could get some groups to go together. Maybe we could post upcoming events on this forum and then see if anyone wants to meet at the events. It might be a good opportunity to meet each other and enjoy some good local muscle!

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2018 at 10:58 AM, Bikerhiker22 said:

Hey guys, sometimes I go to local bodybuilding events. It would be fun if we could get some groups to go together. Maybe we could post upcoming events on this forum and then see if anyone wants to meet at the events. It might be a good opportunity to meet each other and enjoy some good local muscle!

Hm. Gonna have to look into events! I hadn't even thought about actually going. But I dunno ... don't know if I would chicken out or not.

I've gone to a few. It's kind of amazing. I think it's better when I go with a friend. One friend of mine is a judge, so I often have an excuse to go. Of course I do feel a little guilty, gawking at all that muscle, but it's so well worth it! If you like muscle.

• 1 month later...

Here's info on the next area show. Anybody going?

NPC NATIONAL QUALIFIER FOR BIKINI, FIGURE, MEN PHYSIQUE, WOMEN PHYSIQUE AND CLASSIC PHYSIQUE

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Laurel High School

8000 Cherry Lane, Laurel, MD 20707

Prejudging

10am

Finals

2:30pm

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..