Derrick and Me - Chapter 3: Yours

Bearbo

Well, this took me a while.

Hey, guys! Sorry, it took me so long to actually get this up onto Muscle Growth. Just a warning: I'm still editing some parts of the chapter. It's not perfect, after all. But, while I'm editing, I'm going to try to work on a sort of side chapter that goes alongside this one, and maybe some other works that I want to play around with. If you guys have any ideas or requests on things that you want me to write about, post them in the comment section and i'll consider! But, for now, Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

Chapters 0-2:

Chapter 3: Yours

As he guided me towards where the shower stalls were, told me about the things that he’ll do to me. I was like a dog to him – a dog that was getting disciplined for pissing all over his owners’ floor. The things he told me…

All I could do was confirm my submission to his will as he dragged me along by my hand, and I loved every second of it. I was a bit bigger than Elliot, but the power and the dominance that emitted from his presence beat me and chained me down. I couldn’t find it within myself to fight back against him. But, even if I could, I don’t think that I really would have. After all, for me to pass up being destroyed by this stocky, cocky man and to be able to stare deep into his light blue eyes while he fucked me would be foolish. Possibly even a sin.

Once we approached the shower stalls, Elliot playfully pushed me inside one of them. He forced me up onto a wall and leaned himself up against my back, gently kissing my neck as I groaned softly. I encouraged him to continue, as he started to nibble my ear.

“Get started on washing, and we can take this a step further” Elliot said.  His kisses started to get softer, and soon he took his lips away from mine. He turned to the shower faucet and set it to release a warm stream of water

“Clean yourself” Elliot said bluntly as he leaned himself against the wall nearest to him. He stared intently at me, a smirk forming on his face, as he motioned me to the soap.

I stared at him for a few moment – admiring the formation of his upper body and the length of his dick. My mind slowly started to go blank, until I released that we forgot out rags.  

“Elliot…” I said hesitantly.

“What is the matter” Elliot said, the cocky smirk being replaced with a look of confusion.

“Do you mind getting me my rag?” I said, chuckling a bit to hide my embarrassment.

At that moment, a wave of embarrassment fell across his face. He got himself off the wall and started walking towards the stalls entrance.

“Aww, shit” Elliot said as he made his way out of the shower. “Where was my mind? Please, Give me a few seconds, babe”.

Elliot rushed out of the shower stall, but not before giving my ass a nice slap. I silently wished that he would stay and keep doing that, as I got off easily from things like that. He was out of the shower fast, though, so all I could have done at that moment was just lay myself against the wall and fantasize about how Elliot will fuck me, stroking my cock while thinking of such.

“Shit…” I heard Elliot say from outside the shower.

“Hey, what’s happening out there?” I asked as I opened the shower curtain.

As soon as I pulled away the shower curtain, my face became pale. Me and my fiancé – both of our dicks dangling and erect- standing in front of Derrick, who seemed to have started to get ready for a shower himself. Derrick stared at both of us, his eyes just darting between me and Elliot.

“The actual fuck are you guys doing?” Derrick said in a quite manor, caught in the middle of being afraid and surprised.

I just stood there, contemplating why god thrusted us in this position. I looked at Elliot to see how he would handle this situation, as my mind was blanking out.

All Elliot did was stand there, looking dumbfounded at Derrick. It became just the three of us staring at each other, not moving or speaking in any way. This continued for a good few seconds, until Derrick decided to break the silence.

“I guess what Elroy said was true” Derrick said, as he wrapped his towel tighter around his waist.

I stared down to notice that a bulge was forming under Derricks towel but didn’t stare long enough for Derrick to realize what I was doing. I became a bit more flustered from what I saw, which caused my boner to get a bit larger – large enough for Derrick to notice.

“I think I’m going to leave” Derrick said as he tried to get his stuff ready.

“Woah, woah, there Derrick…” Elliot said quickly. “You sure you don’t want to join us?”.

At that moment, my whole world froze. It was like that one sentence was enough to halt the flow of this worlds reality. I was wondering if Elliot had lost his mind when he said that, especially when it’s so that he’s asking Derrick out of all the people in the world. I was about to scream at Elliot to get his clothes back on, but I stared down and saw that Derricks boner was getting significantly bigger, to the point where even the towel was forming a tent over it.

“Come on, dude! I see the bulge. This could be our little secret” Elliot coaxed Derrick as he started to approach him. Derrick didn’t even move an inch, but instead started staring straight at Elliot’s dangling dick.

“I mean…I would think that this would be a bit much for the first day on the job, don’t you think, Elliot?” Derrick said, as he unwrapped his towel, exposing his throbbing member to me and my fiancé. It was decorated in veins and looked a bit larger than what I had ever imagined.

As soon as Elliot was in front of Derrick, the both looked down at the packages that they had. Both seemed impressed with what the other got, and I was just standing in the shower, wondering about the hell was about to happen - if it was going to be so that I was going to have sex with both Derrick and my fiancé. I just kept silent as I watched this all play out.

“Ha, well, you guys are really giving me really something hard to turn down. You guys look pretty good, but I’m afraid that I’m going to have to pass. Feeling tired from my workout, and I need to get home to start unpacking again.” Derrick said while laughing. I could still detect that he was a bit bothered, but he did try his best to hide it.

“I got to go take a shower, though. Don’t let me disturb you guys. But just keep it down, yeah” Derrick said, weirdly winking at both of us.  He picked his towel up and slung it across his back. He walked away, but in a fashion that made it so that he was presenting his ass to both of us.

“What the actual fuck was that?” I thought to myself as I saw Derrick walk away from us.

Elliot chuckled to himself as he watched Derrick walk into one of the shower stalls. It didn’t take him that long to brush off what happened and resume getting the rag that he promised me that he would get. But, for me, the whole event was still playing on loop in my mind. How Derrick saw both of us naked, how he showed us his dick, and how he practically teased us as he walked away just kept haunting me….it was all too surreal.

“Got it now, babe. Took a while, right?” Elliot said as he came walking back into my bathroom stall. He still had the same smirk that he had with Derrick plastered across his face.

“Okay, wait, Elliot, what the hell was that? Why did you…” I asked. But before I could have finished my questions, I was cut off by Elliot’s lips enveloping mine. I struggled with him a bit, but I soon became putty in his hands when he started playing with my nipples again.

“Do it” Elliot demanded.

“Yes, sir” I conceded.

Elliot took back up his position against the wall, and I started to clean myself up for the fucking that was going to be unleashed on me. I presented my ass to my fiancé as I washed it down, and he came up to me and cupped the entire package.

“Here, let me help you with that” Elliot said as he took the rag from me. I didn’t say anything, but I leaned myself against the bathroom wall and popped my ass out for him.

“Good boy…” Elliot said as he delivered a quick slap onto my ass. He placed some extra soap on the rag and started rubbing it against me. He massaged both of my cheeks, causing me to quietly groan to myself.

“You like that don’t you? Want me to go a bit farther” Elliot leaned over me and whispered in my ear.

“Please. Keep going” I said, wanting this moment to keep going for as long as possible.

Elliot then took the rag and placed a single finger under it. He placed more soap on it, rubbed it in, and then leaned himself over me, placing his lips close to my ear breathing softly. He then slid the rag in between my butt cheeks and started teasing my asshole.

“Ahh, fuck, dude” I groaned a bit louder as he slowly penetrated me with his fingers. He pushed his fingers in and out of me, with each time causing me to groan even louder. Then, he pushed his fingers deep into me, and started swirling them around.

“Aww, fuck, man! Please, just fuck me!” I begged Elliot as I screamed out in pleasure.

“Not yet…” Elliot said as he pushed his fingers further down inside me. He continued to swirl and push his fingers around, specifically looking for something – my prostate. It only took him a few more seconds to finally locate it, and, once he did, he pressed softly on it. I arched my head back, and let out a quick yelp, only to find myself losing all the feeling in my body. I slumped up on the wall - my legs more spread then how it was before.

“Please…please…” I said every time he hit that spot.

“Please…what?” Elliot said, as he ravished my prostate without restraint. I started to blank out from the amount of pleasure that I felt when he did that, only to be tapped on the back of my head by Elliot.

“Please what?” Elliot asked again.

“Please, sir. Please, fuck me. Please…” I begged the dominant as the thoughts that bounced around in my mind was drowned out by the pleasure I was feeling and the sound of Elliot’s breathing.

“You want this? C’mere” Elliot said as he took my hips into his hands and pulled me closer to him. I propped my ass up for him a bit more, and he thanked me by delivering a nice slap onto them. It was only a few seconds after that quick sensation that I started feeling something hard grind in between my butt cheek – shaking and pulsating like a rod energized with electricity. I participated in this – rubbing my butt against his cock as he grinded himself against me.

After a while, he moved himself away from me. I tried to look over to where he was to see why he stopped, but, before I could have even turned my head, I felt the head of his cock right on my asshole. I froze for a moment, but then melted as his cock got slowly pushed into me. The feeling was so intense – the emotional, the mental, the physical.

“There we go.” Elliot dragged out as he placed himself deep in my ass. He had it lay in there for a good few seconds, but then decided to start what I was waiting for. He pulled a bit out, and then, with great force, thrusted his entire cock right in me – hitting my prostate with great force.

“AW, SHIT!” I screamed, forgetting the fact that Derrick was a few stalls away from us. I didn’t care however. How I didn’t care, as the feeling was just too much to keep within me.

“Yeah, that’s what I want. Fucking scream for me, baby” Elliot demanded as he repeatedly pounded me. His thrusts became faster every time he heard me scream from him hitting my prostate. He was relentless – slapping my ass and pounding me while cursing to himself under his breath.

“Hit me harder, dude! Fuck my ass up, Elliot!” I screamed to Elliot as I pushed my ass onto his crotch every time he re-entered.

Elliot’s thrusts became more powerful as time went on, but he soon became bored of the position that he was using to fuck me. After a few more moments, he completely took his cock out of me walked over to the wall behind us. He sat down on the shower floor, leaning his back against the wall while motioning me to come over.

I remained silent as I followed him to where he was, as I knew exactly what he wanted. I soon found myself standing over him, taking a somewhat dominant position before I ended up submitting myself again to Elliot.

Before I could have knelt, Elliot quickly placed his mouth where my cock was, and took it all into his mouth. I just stood there, silent and frozen as a statue, as I looked and watched him pleasure me with his mouth. He continued to do this until I felt an orgasm coming my way, which, at that point caused me to push his head off me.

“Shit, I’m about to cum” I said softly, gripping my dick to prevent myself from orgasming too early.

“You better get down here then” Elliot said as he looked up at me with pleading eyes.

I didn’t hesitate to do what he said. I knelt and placed my ass above his hardened dick, which was throbbing harder than ever before. I helped position his dick to where my hole was located, and gently lowered myself down on it. I kept lowering myself to the point where his penis head was touching my hole, where, at that moment, I just took his whole dick in without issue. Sitting myself on top of my fiancé, I started jumping up and down on him.

“Yeah, like that, babe! Don’t stop…” Elliot cheered me on as he took in all the pleasure that he was receiving. He soon became putty in my hands as I started to dominate him.

“Suck my nipples” I demanded.

Just like how I gave in to his demands without waver, he did so with me. He leaned his head over and took my entire right nipple into his mouth, while flicking, rubbing, and pulling the other. The pleasure from the nipple play and the prostate massage made me lose my mind, and I ended up bouncing up and down on his dick like there was no tomorrow.

“I’m about to cum” we both said in Unison as my nipples were getting played with and while his dick was getting worked.

Both of what we were doing got more intense, and the pleasure just kept on increasing with each passing moment. I felt my orgasm quickly coming up, and, with a final thrust of my hips, I let all the fluid that I kept inside of me drain all over the face and hairy chest of my fiancé. I let out a large scream, a scream that could possibly heard from miles away. I kept thrusting my hips as I did this, and it didn’t take long after I ejaculated for Elliot to do the same.

“Goddamn” Elliot said as he delivered a final thrust into me. I felt his dick filling my ass up with his own cum, and I let out a low grown to express my pleasure with it. I jumped on his dick a few more times to help drain him out, and, after I felt that he was done cumming, I took his dick out of me and leaned in deliver a passionate kiss onto him.

• Like 3