Marvelous Man - Chapter 30

EcchiMultiverse

(Apologies. Computer is broken, and my chromebook only works. But it doesn't factor in formatting for some reason. Please go to this link for a better format:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eLv1MVpxATbWSxxwiIsDaoVVz_KjQJALkH4sN5HAukU)

Chapter 30: The Epic’s End

Marvelous Man slowly descended towards the ground; his arms still embraced in a loving hug around the renewed imp. Digz continued to cry like a child with the feathery arms clutching the hulking bodybuilder’s jacket. There was a lingering bitter taste in his mouth, as he remembered what he said to the bone familiar minutes ago.

Rather than letting Digz believe the horrible events to be a nightmare, the inspiration god slammed the truth back into the bone imp with two words. It was such a cruel thing to do, but Marvelous Man knew it was for the best. Still...that does not mean he should not console this grieving familiar.

He spoke up, “I’m sorry I said that, Digz, but it’s not possible to be...innocent anymore. You need to know that you did a lot of bad things back then and even about an hour ago.”

Digz looked up at Marvelous Man with tears streaming down his feathered face and snot dripping off his beak.

“B-But! That wasn’t me! It wasn’t me! I-I-I’d never do all those horrible things,” he sputtered.

The inspiration god nodded, “You’re right. You wouldn’t. I saw some of your memories, and I know you’re a very kind imp. And you were sick for a long time. And I can’t imagine how it must have been to be in pain like that...But I can kinda know what that’s like to be in so much pain that you hurt everybody...even the ones you care about...”

“When my parents tried to cage me for what they thought was my own good, I tried to push my pain onto them. It felt really good to get that release, but I hurt them very badly...almost killed them too. It’s something I wish I could forget, and I know you want to forget too,” he continued.

Gently landing on the ground with a soft patter, Marvelous Man set down the bone imp. The hulking bodybuilder then knelt down on his knees, while he reached into his black jacket’s pocket. Marvelous Man hoped his dad, Apollo, had predictably left an item he needed at this moment. He then felt the soft accessory his mind had called out to. Immediately pulling his hand back out, he held a pink, silk handkerchief.

The musclebound superhero began to dab Digz’s eyes and feathery cheeks with the handkerchief; soaking up the tears. He then wiped away the snot from Digz’s nostrils and offered the bone imp to blow into it.

Right after cleaning Digz, Marvelous Man placed the used handkerchief back into his pocket and pulled out a small water bottle. The musclebound superhero unscrewed the cap and held the plastic bottle in front of the sobbing familiar.

He spoke softly, “Here. Drink this. It’ll help you calm down.”

The bone imp grabbed the water bottle with both of his feathery arms and drank the bottle’s contents with heavy gulps. His sobs then died down, as he continued drinking the water. When there was none left in the bottle, he gave it back to Marvelous Man. Tears started to stream down his eyes again.

“What’s wrong? You okay?” asked Marvelous Man.

Digz whimpered, “It’s just that...That was the first thing I’ve tasted in so long. I can’t remember the last time I drank water...and...And it’s so delicious!

“And now I’m realizing...I don’t hurt anymore! I don’t feel anything! I don’t feel like I’m burning anymore! I just feel the sun...and it’s so warm!” he rambled.

The flickering embers of hate and anger held towards Digz in the inspiration god’s heart had now been washed away by a wave of empathy. Marvelous Man could only guess that the centuries of being incomplete had kept the bone imp incapable of eating...or even enjoying the simple things in life most living beings had taken for granted. More than anything at the moment, Marvelous Man wished he could use his power to take this pain from Digz. It was too much to watch the familiar become overcome by such little pleasure that it wept again.

Marvelous Man then noticed a new glass string forming on his left pinky. Following its length, the string of inspiration extended over and connected with Digz. The inspiration god could hear the new seed he had planted in the bone imp’s heart. Marvelous Man accepted the glass string with his heart and tuned in to it. The glass string seemed to play back a thought of a realization Digz just had.

Digz voice echoed, “I am finally alive again, and I’ll enjoy every second of being alive!”

Marvelous Man’s mind immediately focused back into reality, as he noticed Digz running away from him. He was about to speak out when he saw where the familiar was running towards.

It was the corpse of Alden; laying a small distance from the two beings. The dead body was still wrapped in the red cloak and glowing from the inspiration god’s supercharge. The Mana Stone, still lodged in the body’s chest, no longer pulsated with maddening power.

In seconds, Digz arrived next to the deceased king and knelt down. The familiar wiped tears from his eyes and looked down at his former partner. He caressed his feathery arm against Alden’s glowing face, as Marvelous Man walked up next to the bone imp.

“I’m sorry, Alden. I wasn’t a good imp at all to you. B-But! I’ll make it up to you! I’ll carry out all three of your promises!” said the familiar, “But you’re part of me now, aren’t you? So I won’t be truly alone. We’ll do it...together.”

Digz leaned over and nuzzled the side of his white, feathery head against Alden’s forehead. A second after, he raised his head and stood up. The bone imp then turned to Marvelous Man and seemed to be looking past the hulking bodybuilder.

“They’re coming to kill me, aren’t they?” he questioned.

Marvelous Man turned around to where he supposed Digz was staring at. He spotted superheroes from different organizations and police officers slowly approaching; some just landing from their flight to join in with the group. Marvelous Man then turned back and saw another crowd of do-gooders encroaching closer to the two.

The musclebound superhero looked down at Digz, “I’m not going to let that happen.”

The familiar sighed.

“Even if you could, they’d just lock me up somewhere where I’ll never see the light of day again. And then they’ll start cutting me up. Seeing what I’m made of. Because without a master to bond with, I’m not really an imp anymore...am I?” he replied.

Marvelous Man got down on both of his knees; attempting to be at eye level with the bone imp. Despite the effort, the hulking bodybuilder was still a head taller than Digz and had to look down.

He fired back, “Even if you aren’t, I’ll still do whatever I can to protect you! I’ve come so far to help you. I can’t let your new life end like that.”

The bone imp stared up at Marvelous Man.

“Even if you have to become the next Skeleton Lord to protect me? I know I can merge with your bones and give you my power,” said Digz.

Marvelous Man hesitated. He felt shocked by such a proposal, while his mind tried to foresee what would happen if he accepted. Calculating the possibilities within the near future, it would most likely not be an easy life for the musclebound superhero.

He answered, “Yeah, I would. If that’s what it takes to protect you, then yes. They can’t hurt you, if you bond with me.”

Digz gave a soft smile.

“You’re right. They wouldn’t. But that would be too selfish of me to taint your life like that, Marvelous Man,” he remarked.

The bone imp continued, “If we did merge, you would be ostricized by everybody else. Nobody would trust you, and you’d probably be hunted down by the other heroes. So it was a nice thought to have for a few seconds, but no. I’m sorry, but I can’t do that to you. Not to the one I already owe my life to.”

The hulking bodybuilder raised his large hands. He reached out to grab the bone imp but immediately stopped upon noticing something strange. The glass string connected to his left pinky and Digz was no longer visible. Observing Digz, the inspiration god saw that there was no glass strings connected to Digz at all. Not even the ones Digz negatively inspired were no longer existing.

“Wha-Digz? Wha...What’s happening to you?!” questioned Marvelous Man.

Digz smiled, “Wow, you’re really perceptive. It’s only been a few seconds, but you’ve already noticed.”

The musclebound superhero stared back in bewilderment. Digz glanced down at the ground and began to rub the feathered ends of his arms together.

“Yeah, when you looked away, I took the Pilgrim Cloak and left behind a clone to talk to you. So I’m still here...Just not, here here. If that makes any sense,” explained the bone imp.

He continued, “I’ll find someone else that’s as worthy as you. But I promise you that we’ll meet again one day.”

Marvelous Man turned his head to Alden’s deceased body. The glowing corpse no longer had the fur-lined, red cloak the bone imp referred to. The musclebound superhero remembered that the cloak was special and could mask one’s presence from supernatural and magical sight...even a god’s. By now, the bone imp could be anywhere and the inspiration god would be unable to track him with the glass strings. Marvelous Man snapped his head back towards Digz, as he heard the familiar speak again.

“Can I know just one last thing? Is Marvelous Man your real name?” inquired Digz.

Marvelous Man slowly responded, “Ummm, no. It’s not. My real name is actually Justice Starr. With two Rs. But, uh, you can find me on the penthouse of the Piscelemartie luxury apartments.”

Digz smiled, as his body seemed to ripple like a water drop falling into a puddle.

“I’ll remember that. Thanks, Justice. For, well, um, everything, heh. You believed in me and helped me, and I need to repay you for that.” he said.

The bone imp continued, “I’m sorry for knocking away your golden ocarina. I know this can’t replace it, but I’m hoping it’ll be good enough until you find your ocarina. It’s something I saw from one of the musicians back at Alden’s castle. So...until we meet again...see you soon.”

The bone imp turned completely white, as he began to fold into himself. In seconds, a white, woodwind instrument stood where Digz’s clone just was. Marvelous Man instantly recognized the musical device as an oboe; similar to a clarinet but the head looks like it has a small straw plugged into it.

The musclebound superhero bent down and picked up the instrument. To Marvelous Man’s eye, it was designed with all the tiny details an oboe would have. He could play this device with no problem and emulate soothing notes. It was a kind gesture Digz did...but it could not cover up the sadness Marvelous Man felt for the bone imp.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Three months had passed into the winter season, and Justice was now laying on a pink beanbag. He stared up at the sky blue-colored ceiling of his therapist’s office. It felt calming to stare at it, but that is probably why such a color has been painted in a therapist’s office.

The hulking bodybuilder stated, “...Annnd, yeah. He turned into an oboe, and that’s the last I saw of him. The D.A.B. came and took away the Mana Stone that was lodged into King Alden’s chest. But then the Nemesis Branch came in and took the stone. The Director was pretty pissed about that. And I think the only thing the D.A.B. was able to get was Alden’s dead body...Oh wait, that’s right. The Arkos Division took that for studying.”

Justice heard a female’s voice speak back to him.

“And that’s when you decided to see a therapist cause of what your friend, Gemini, said,” she said

Justice looked over at the woman who concluded his story to the present. It was his therapist, Magnolia Theramin; a dark-skinned doctor that usually dressed business-casual.

He nodded, “Yep. Sorry about bringing this all up again. But I kinda like talking about the whole thing once in a while, cause then I discover something new...And it sorta helps me feel a bit better.”

Dr. Theramin leaned on her armchair and rested her head on a propped hand.

“It’s fine, Justice. This is all at your pace. If it makes you feel better to just go over with entering the real world and fighting the Skeleton Lord, it’s fine. But let’s not dwell on the past too much. Alright?” she said.

Justice smiled, “Heh, right. I’ll try to keep that in mind.”

“So,” said Dr. Theramin, “Did you discover something new?”

Justice sighed, “Yeah...I realized that...I really don’t know anything about Gene. Like, sure, I knew his past, but...did I really know him? Ya know? I mean, he doesn’t even know my real name...which really shows how little we understood each other. Cause the only thing we have in common is how lonely we feel.”

“And I...I put him on a pedestal and thought he was all these awesome things. And even after we stopped dating, I kept seeing him as...something beyond a person. Not like with Gem, man, I knew him. Cause Gemini and I hung out every chance we got when I wasn’t working. But with Gene, we just went on a few dates and worked together...I just know that Gene likes to go to Toto’s when he’s feeling homesick,” he continued.

The hulking bodybuilder stared back up at the ceiling; trying to mentally articulate the next words he would be saying.

Justice spoke up, “Did you know that after work, he has sex with his dorm neighbors that are feeling the most frustrated and then locks himself in his room? He spends the rest of his free time in his room and hardly ever goes out. The Director told me that he gets swept up in so many emotions that even after calming down those around him, he still has to go back to his room to decompress. And he goes to Toto’s when it’s not enough and feeling homesick.”

“And when I think about it, having the power of empathy must be pretty insane. I mean, feeling everybody’s emotions but hardly ever your own? I’d have to become a stone monster to get through the day, but he still tries to be calm and friendly with everybody. He tries his best to let the emotions flow through him, but he’s got his limits...At least, that’s what the Director tells me,” he rambled.

Dr. Theramin nodded, “That reminds me, how goes it with Gene? I understand that after the Skeleton Lord incident was resolved, your relationship with him has been strained?”

Justice sighed, as he could feel himself sinking deeper into the beanbag.

“Still strained. We work great together as a team, but I don’t feel anything from him anymore. Like that thing I said a few seconds ago, he’s become a stone monster since I denied him the vengeance his people deserved...I don’t blame him. I’d be angry too if I was in his position,” answered the hulking bodybuilder.

He continued, “I’m doing what I can to give him the space he wants, but it’s just...hard. I really want things to go back to how they were, but I get that it’s not possible. He’s my best friend and...ya know?”

The therapist leaned forward and gave a gentle smile.

“I’m sure he’ll come around. The best thing you can do to show your love is just give him time and let him know that you’ll be there when he’s ready to open up to you again,” she advised.

Justice nodded. While it was unfortunate his friendship with Gene had become soured, he did not regret helping Digz. But it was still tough to feel the burden of isolation that the Totochtin prince heaved onto the hulking bodybuilder. He knew he could probably inspire Gene to accept him, but it would most likely backfire if the bunny demigod did not consent to the supercharge...And it would not feel morally right.

The overly-muscular man forced himself to switch his mind onto something else. There was one thing Justice wished to discuss.

He spoke up, “Yeah, about that. I think I’m ready to open up. I mean, not to you, cause I’m already doing that. Heh. But to someone else. Um, has he…?”

Dr. Theramin picked up her phone from her pocket and began to text, while she replied.

“My receptionist texted me about fifteen minutes ago, while you were going over everything that happened,” she said, “Are you sure you’re ready?”

Justice opened his mouth to immediately answer her question, but it stayed in a slack position. His mind could not help but think back to everything that happened between the two and started to wonder...Is this okay?

“I...I don’t know. I mean, I want to do this! But...is it really alright?” hesitated Justice.

The therapist placed her phone back into her pocket. She then looked at Justice and smiled.

Dr. Theramin stated, “As far as I can tell, both of you made mistakes. But you two did your best to forgive each other, move on, and form a deeper bond of understanding. And when you were at your lowest, he supported you and advised you to seek help. It sounds like a lot of growth on both your ends."

A soft knock resonated from the room’s only door. The therapist slowly stood up and walked towards it. As she did so, Dr. Theramin turned her head to Justice.

“Justice, what you need to remember is that after everything you’ve been through, you deserve to be loved. I know it might not seem like you should, because others weren’t so lucky. But it’s not wrong to be happy, and you shouldn’t feel ashamed for wanting to be happy and fall in love. It’s fine to choose to be happy,” she pointed out.

Dr. Theramin shrugged, “And if it doesn’t work out, then oh well. It just wasn’t meant to be, but at least you experienced this relationship. And don’t forget that there will always be someone out there to love you. Just make sure to be open to them and keep looking for that one person.”

Upon reaching the door, the therapist placed her hand on the door.

“So. Are you ready?” she asked.

Justice leaned back his head and took a deep breath through his nose. He deserved this. He shouldn’t force himself to be sad...I choose to be happy.

The hulking bodybuilder opened his eyes, “Yes.”

Dr. Theramin smiled, as she pulled down on the door’s handle. The door swung inwards and revealed the bulky Soulem, Gemini. The Soulem(Look up his alt names) greeted with an awkward smile and a wave of his hand.

“Ummm, hi? Justice texted me and said that he needed me to be part of his session with you.” informed Gemini.

The therapist nodded, “That’s correct. He has something he needs to say to you. Please come in.”

As the bulky Soulem entered the office, his eyes instantly drew down to the large, muscled man sitting in a pink bean bag chair. Gemini’s mood rings flashed from white, to grey, and then sky blue.

“Never thought I’d see you in one of those,” he smirked, “...Are you stuck?”

Justice looked away, “Yeah...I sunk too deep this time, and I can’t roll out. This stuff is literally quicksand for heavy people.”

Gemini giggled as he walked towards the overly-muscular man. Stopping in front of the trapped Justice, the bulky Soulem bent down and held out his white, rubbery hand.

“Need a hand?” he offered.

Justice stared at the hand, “It’s not gonna pop off when I grab it, is it?”

The bulky Soulem scoffed; his face appearing unamused with the mood rings flashing green.

“Not with parts this expensive,” Gemini remarked.

Justice smiled and grabbed the Soulem’s hand. With some strained effort from Gemini, the hulking bodybuilder was helped out of the bean bag. Justice was grateful for the assistance, but he could not help but feel embarrassed at how his large size had become a hindrance to another mundane situation.

In past sessions with his therapist, he would ask Dr. Theramin to leave the room for the overly-muscular man to process his emotions and what they talked about. It was an absolute lie to save face for what he had to do next, and Justice was not sure if the doctor had caught on. He’d spend minutes thrusting around on the bean bag chair like a flipped tortoise until he finally escaped the chair’s grasp. He would have rather opted for a chair or couch, but the furniture in the room seemed fragile and incapable of supporting his humongous mass. Lying on the ground was not an option; he was big, not ill-mannered.

Justice looked down at Gemini, “Thanks for the help. So, uh, yeah. I’ve been talking it over with Dr. Theramin, and I think...No, I’m ready for the next step. And I thought it was a good idea that she kinda supervise the whole thing.”

The hulking bodybuilder looked away. The logic he had when planning this was now crushed by a new realization. His heart beated rapidly, as embarrassment flushed his mind. The words began to tumble out of his mouth.

“But now I’m just realizing that it was kinda stupid to do that. But, ya know, it, uh, seemed like a good idea at the time. Cause what I’m about to say next is really personal,” he rambled.

Gemini’s mood ring turned white, “Oh, is this one of those sorry confessions? Cause, I know we did some stuff to each other...Though most of the shit-throwing was done on my end, but we for-”

“Ummm, no. No, that’s not what this is,” interrupted Justice.

The overly-muscular man’s eyes flicked repeatedly down at the carpeted ground and back to Gemini. The beating of his heart ringed in his ears, while his thoughts were rapidly echoing in his mind before multiplying to the point of becoming white noise.

He stammered, “Uh, sh-should I, uh, stand or just kneel down...Ummm...Yeah. Yeah, I’m just gonna get down. That feels right.”

Kneeling down onto one knee, Justice slowly grabs Gemini’s hand with soft gentleness. The hulking bodybuilder brought the Soulem’s hand in front of himself, as he stared up into his best friend’s cybernetic eyes. He could see Gemini’s mood ring flashing into multiple colors; most of them being grey.

“Gem...We’ve had a lot of ups and downs. And lots of misunderstandings of how relationships work and love and stuff. And like you said, we’ve been able to patch them up and our friendship is stronger now. We’re no longer able to get to that level of friendship that we once had...because now we’re above it,” he said.

Justice continued, “And when my friendship with Gene was fractured, I felt so alone cause he was one of the first friends I made here in the real world. But you were there for me, Gem. You always are. You supported me through what I’m still going through, and you even supported me then when I had that crazy idea of saving King Alden and Digz. And back when I was trapped in the dome...when things were tough and I needed to focus on something to get me through...it kept coming back to you.”

The hulking bodybuilder kept his eyes locked onto Gemini’s. If he looked away for even a second, the courage he had built up would instantly crumble. His hands trembled, but they held onto the Soulem’s hand even tighter.

“Gem...I love you. I always did. And now I think I’m ready for a relationship. I’d like it if it could be you. So if you’re still...or ya know...If you still have some feelings for me...Will you go out with me?” he confessed.

Tears began to form at the corners of the Soulem’s eyes, as his mood rings flared to rose red. Seconds passed, as Gemini stared back at Justice. He then broke into a smile.

The Soulem replied, “Heh, ya know, I was just starting to get over you. Or at least, been trying to. And I was fine with just being friends. But this...This is...more than I could ever ask for.”

The liquid tears streamed down Gemini’s cybernetic face. A sniffle escaped his nose, as he placed his other hand on top of Justice’s.

“So yeah. Yes, I will date you. Always yes,” he replied, “But if you think about it. With how much we intimately know each other, we’ve pretty much been boyfriends this whole time. Only without the label.”

A tear escaped Justice’s eye, as he felt only elation to Gemini’s reciprocation. It was all too much. With everything he had been through, it all felt like it was fitting in perfectly. All for this moment; it was worth it.

Justice giggled, “Haha, yeah, you’re right. I mean, I think I’m moving pretty fast on this, but yeah. We’re pretty much boyfriends.”

“Just without the sex,” added Gemini.”

Justice laughed, “Yeah. That too.”

The two stared back at each for a second. None of them said a word to each other, but Justice could feel what Gemini wanted to say. And then he heard it.

“I love you, Justice. I love you so much,” confessed Gemini.

Justice smiled, “Me too.”

The Soulem leaned down and placed his lips on top of Justice’s. The hulking bodybuilder closed his eyes and kissed back. The sound of a wet kiss emanated from the two’s romantic gesture, as the they locked lips together for a couple of seconds.

It felt like electricity was coursing through Justice; flexing every muscle in his body at the extreme euphoria. Justice was not sure if the feeling was due to his happiness, or because he was being electrocuted from kissing an android. But it didn’t matter. Everything was perfect.

Gemini then stood up straight and lifted his hands to gesture at Justice. The overly-muscular man took notice of the movement of their clasped hands and stood up; towering over the Soulem as usual.

“So…” started Gemini, “Since we have plenty of time to date...I was thinking that maybe...just for tonight...we just skip straight to the fucking? Bro?”

Justice giggled, “Hehe, sure.”

The hulking bodybuilder paused, as his eyes became wide. This was the exact situation he needed supervision on. Justice then looked over to Dr. Theramin.

“Uhhhh, is that okay?” he inquired.

The therapist shrugged, “This relationship should go at your own pace. As long as both of you are in absolute agreement and really want it. If either of you aren’t, then I suggest you take it a lot slower. Otherwise, go nuts.”

“Just not here. Get a room somewhere else, cause I have other people to help today,” she continued.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Justice sat on the king-sized bed in his bedroom; trying to look sexy while waiting for his boyfriend to appear. He did his best to set mood: closing the curtains, dimming the lights, and setting the oil diffuser to lightly scent the air with aromas of rose and jasmine. The hulking bodybuilder made sure to flush his insides and lube his hole with the slippery lube, Unicorn Cum.

The overly-muscular man felt excited...and a little scared. He was finally going to have sex and lose his virginity to the one he loves. The reality of it happening was so overwhelming, that Justice almost felt like running away. And with every passing second, he was beginning to consider it.

His thoughts were then interrupted, as the door to his bedroom opened. Stepping through the doorway was his boyfriend, Gemini. The Soulem walked with a sexual swagger, as he arrived at the foot of Justice’s bed. The mood rings on Gemini’s face was a rose red, but it sometimes flickered to dark red or pink.

The Soulem smiled, “Hey.”

“Hey,” replied Justice.

Gemini pulled at the bow’s string of his zaffre mokko fundoshi; undoing the bow and causing the fundoshi to drop towards the ground. With nothing left to cover the Soulem’s nethers, Justice could only stare at the sexual present beginning to inflate.

The ball sack and shaft of Gemini’s penis was black and had the same texture as his muscular cords. The head of his dick was a rubbery white, and his penis hardened to a size and girth that could be considered slightly above average. Every bit of his succulent crotch was human shaped, but it still looked robotic.

Justice finally looked up at Gemini, “...So...ummm...do we need condoms? I didn’t really think about it until just now. But I think there should be some in one of my drawers.”

Gemini shrugged.

“I can, if that’ll make you feel better,” he answered, “But Soulems can’t catch STDs.”

“Oh...okay. Yeah, no, I mean, it’s fine. You don’t need to put one on,” said Justice.

The bulky Soulem smiled and proceeded towards the bed. At the foot of bed, he slowly leaned onto the giant mattress with his knees on top. Gemini came to a halt and stared at Justice’s eyes with a calm look on his face.

“Are you ready?” he said, “I’ll start slow before I get to banging your brains out.”

The Soulem’s cybernetic penis twirled; spinning and emitting a noise similar to a power drill. Justice’s eyes became wide, as he saw the intimidating presentation. A small, chilling fear ran up the hulking bodybuilder’s spine. Just what in the hell was that dick capable of?

Trailing his eyes back up to Gemini’s, the overly-muscular man saw his boyfriend flexing the metal eyebrows in a rapid fashion. Justice could only see the seductive attempt as exceedingly cheesy, humourous, and slightly charming at the same time. The tension in his massive body became slightly relaxed at the robotic face, as the hulking bodybuilder smiled.

He replied back, “Y-yeah.”

Justice looked over to his right side and grabbed a small pillow next to himself. He then placed it beneath his lower back; propping up his buttocks and crotch. The overly-muscular man lifted his thunderous legs to allow his robotic boyfriend better access.

At the same time, Gemini crawled onto the king-sized bed and made his way toward his boyfriend. He could see his lover’s donut-shaped asshole, as his glowing blue tongue licked his lips. The bulky Soulem then arrived at the hulking bodybuilder’s exposed rear, and grabbed the meaty legs.

Gemini aimed the white head of his dick against Justice’s lubed asshole and pressed against the plump flesh. His mood rings flashed to dark red, as he pushed his cybernetic penis into Justice. It was not an abrupt thrust, but he also did not slowly ease it in. At that moment, only the gland had entered.

Justice’s eyes went wide. He could feel Gemini inside of him. But for some reason, the tip of the sexual entity in his anus felt foreign. Then...an all-too familiar feeling shot through his confusion, while panic amped up his heart rate.

“Oh gosh! Get out of me!” he exclaimed.

Gemini’s face flexed a confused look with mood rings at grey, “Wh-what? What’s wrong?”

Justice needed to get away. He couldn’t let an accident happen right now.

“I need to poop right now!” he shouted.

The Soulem’s mood rings changed to white.

Gemini spoke calmly, “It’s alright. You’re fine. This is completely nor-”

“LET ME OUT, I’M GONNA SHIT!!!” yelled Justice.

The overly-muscular man yanked his right leg from Gemini’s grasp and immediately gave a powerful kick to the bulky Soulem’s silver face.

>>>>>>>>>

Gemini squatted down; waiting outside next to the bathroom door. He rubbed the side of his metal face where Justice kicked and caused him to fall back. The bulky Soulem then looked up towards the doorway, as the bathroom entrance creaked open.

Justice slowly stepped from out of the bathroom. He peered towards his left and right before looking down and spotting his robotic boyfriend. His eyes immediately looked away.

The hulking bodybuilder admitted, “...False alarm.”

Gemini nodded.

“Yeah, it’s normal for first-timers to feel that kind of sensation when they get penetrated. But I didn’t think that’d happen to you,” remarked the bulky Soulem.

He continued, “I mean, I’ve seen the toys you used. You abused your asshole to the point a hotdog could just fall in. So why’s my dick any different?”

Justice leaned back against the bathroom doorway and sighed. He thought it over for a few seconds before speaking up.

“I don’t know. I never had anybody else use my toys on me….well, when I was conscious. I pretty much blacked out when you rimmed me last time. So I guess since I never surrendered control to someone else, that’s probably why my body freaked out….Does that make sense?” he replied.

Gemini stood up, “Yeah. But you freaking out is on me. I didn’t go slow enough for you.”

The Soulem began to bump his fists together, while his mood rings changed to pink.

“Hey...we could stop for tonight, if you want. This is all a lot for us both to take on. We could just put on a movie and cuddle,” he suggested.

From Justice’s perspective, it was always cute to see the Soulem’s nervous tick. The overly-muscular man bent down and kissed his boyfriend’s metal forehead. The forehead had a metallic feel against his lips, but it was as warm as human body temperature. Justice’s lips also felt an odd sensation of the metal being slightly malleable; making the texture seem almost soft.

He answered back, “No, it’s fine. I really want this.”

Gemini gave a soft smile.

“Alright.” he said.

>>>>>>>>>

The two were back on the enormous bed. Justice laid against it, and Gemini positioned over the hulking bodybuilder. Justice’s throat ran dry, while his heartbeat raced. He did want this, but it was still scary.

Gemini’s mood rings became dark red, “I’ll go a lot more slowly this time, okay? Let’s just relax and have a bit of fun. I’ve got data on a whole bunch of foreplay, so there’s some things I want to try out.”

Justice nodded.

“Uh, sure,” he spoke.

The bulky Soulem leaned down and pressed his lips against Justice’s. It started off as a soft smooch before the next kiss went deeper. Their tongues embraced one another before wrestling; not trying to dominate but rather playfully fence one another.

One’s tongue would push into the other’s mouth, as the invaded tongue would coil and lightly press back until the other tongue relented seconds later. Both lovers moaned at such sexual combat, as Justice’s mouth and mind felt like they were rolling in an electric cloud that embraced and shocked their pleasure nerves. Justice became distracted for a brief second at how he did not notice it until now that Gemini’s spit tasted like strawberries. Minutes were lost on this back and forth play until Gemini broke away from the French kissing.

The bulky Soulem began to kiss down the left side of Justice’s neck; nibbling and sucking at the skin with every wet smooch. The hulking bodybuilder whimpered with ecstacy at the erotic maneuver, while his body squirmed. Gemini’s kissing detoured for a moment; moving onto Justice’s left shoulder and giving it a playful bite. Justice groaned at the blissful bite.

The robotic boyfriend then resumed his route trailed his kisses onto the overly-muscular man’s gargantuan pectorals. Gemini grabbed onto both bountiful pecmeats with a tight grip and flicked his glowing, blue tongue against Justice’s large nipples. He would switch over to the other nipple every few seconds and nibble to break up the predictable pattern.

Justice was paralyzed with pleasure, as his toes curled at the assault. His body felt electrified at the aggressive manhandling, and his uncontrollable reaction to Gemini’s foreplay was to moan deeply. He had never experience anything like this before; the pain and pleasure becoming one and drowning his conscience into a lustful madness.

Gemini then continued down Justice’s cobblestone abs; flicking his tongue like a snake every now and then. When the bulky Soulem arrived at the crotch, he parted away the hulking bodybuilder’s meaty legs. He sucked and licked the crevice between Justice’s inner thighs and groin.

The overly-muscular man screamed in bliss, while his penis leaked pre-cum like a faucet. He had never been touched by anyone there, and the sensation was hard to describe. It was like being tickled. But instead of cringing with uncontrollable laughter, it was a shock of pleasure that short-circuited the lower half of his body.

Seconds after, Gemini ceased further play. He sat up and watched Justice regain stamina; the heaving chest and rapid short breaths coming to a slow. The bulky Soulem then picked up a pillow and gently nudged his beefy boyfriend.

He stated, “Flip over.”

Justice obeyed without question; his mind suffocated in a fog of lust. His humongous body felt drained, and it seemed like a giant effort to simply roll onto his stomach. Yet, he still hungered for more carnal fornication.

“Fuck…” he moaned.

As he managed to turn over onto his belly, Gemini slid the pillow beneath his groin. His ass raised into the air once again from the pillow’s support, Justice’s hole twitched in anticipation of Gemini’s second act.

The bulky Soulem leaned down and began to lightly lick Justice’s plump, donut-shaped hole with his glowing, blue tongue. What started as horizontal motions soon became circular rim plays. With each lick, the fat lips of the hole became wetter. Justice moaned from the interaction; a humble treble compared to what the hulking bodybuilder experienced earlier.

Gemini changed tactics; plunging his glowing tongue into the moist hole. Justice’s head perked up, while a gasp escaped from the beefy boyfriend’s mouth from the surprise intrusion. Gemini’s tongue then dragged itself out before spearing right back in. The flickering effort of the blue tongue continued this movement for nearly a minute; eliciting a wet suction noise from the fat asshole’s rim.

The sensation to Justice felt odd. It was another tickling feeling, but it felt comfortable. And the tongue that slid in him compared to a thick, malleable finger that easily conformed to his anus and love canal. It was a nice break from the intensity he had been experiencing; humming with satisfaction at the pleasant stimulation.

Minutes passed for the patient rimming before Gemini sat up straight to switch things up. The bulky Soulem brought up his right white hand as high as he could reach and then swung it down. The rubbery hand slammed into Justice’s right butt cheek; resonating a near thunderous clap and sending ripples across the gargantuan bubble butt.

The hulking bodybuilder’s legs twitched at the surprised assault, while a guttural moan bellowed out of Justice’s mouth. It was an obvious painful experience for Justice, but it was just as pleasurable. He found the feeling comparable to a strong static shock, and a tiny part of him wanted more.

Gemini bent down towards Justice’s plump asshole again and extended his glowing tongue. Instead of diving his licking appendage at the moist hole, it descended onto the back of the overly-muscular man’s hairless ball sack. Another gasp escaped Justice’s mouth, while the rear entrance quivered.

The bulky Soulem swirled his blue tongue on the dark-skinned sac; licking up the bits of sweat collected on there. Gemini’s face appeared as if it enjoyed the mix of Justice’s body, sweat, and tinge of manly musk. He flicked his tongue about and eventually covered the backside of the balls with his viscous, cybernetic saliva that suspiciously resembled thick and stringy lube.

Gemini then slowly dragged his tongue up but stopped just before it reached the prized ass; making a brief stop at Justice’s taint. The smooth taint had a swollen appearance like a balloon had been inflated beneath the skin. He bit into the sexual fruit with a wide bite; gnawing but never breaking the skin. Justice shuttered from such beastial action.

The robotic boyfriend then continued upward. Reaching Justice’s pleasure hole, Gemini’s tongue wasted no time diving in again. No expressive noise arose from the hulking bodybuilder this time; now familiar with the tickling sensation.

Removing the element of predictability, Gemini did not stop at the enticing location and continued ascension. His blue tongue was dragged from out of the soft hole until they reached the top of Justice’s massive ass. The bulky Soulem waggled his tongue at the crevice top; causing the overly-muscular man to immediately feel as if he were about to urinate.

Gemini pulled back once again and raised his left arm.  Striking it downward, the rubbery hand slapped Justice’s left butt cheek. A booming clap echoed from the clash and caused the meaty rear to quake.

Justice screamed, “Oh, FUCK!”

The bulky Soulem dived down into Justice’s ass, as he extended his glowing tongue to the fullest length. Face planted between the gargantuan cheeks, he rammed his tongue directly into the plump asshole. As Justice sucked in to gasp from the sudden intrusion, Gemini began to hum.

It was a hum that no human could possibly replicate with their own mouths. The intensity of this hum shared a similarity to a small, rattling engine. With such a powerful application, it vibrated Gemini’s tongue with a near-violent intensity. Justice’s ass trembled at the power; fluttering against the sides of Gemini’s face.

Justice felt like his soul had been ejected into a dimension of lustful madness. He had never grasped a sensation like this in his entire life. Part of him wanted it to stop, but the other wanted it to go on forever. Minutes passed of drowning in pleasure before he was awoken by an arousing pain.

The sound of thunderous slaps echoed from his buttocks. It was a magnified sound, because Justice felt the pain emanating from both of his cheeks. Gemini had struck them both, and such repetition was causing Justice’s ample bottom to feel it becoming raw from the aggression. Nearly over the edge to cumming, the spanking had brought him back.

“Gah! FATHERFUCKER!!!” he shouted.

Gemini leaned on top of Justice’s mountainous back and could only reach halfway up the giant man. His cybernetic dick hotdogged between his boyfriend’s humongous ass; nudging against the donut-shaped asshole with teasing humps. The bulky Soulem then slid across the back’s muscley ridges, as he dragged his wet tongue across.

The hulking bodybuilder was a panting mess. Completely powerless to move; much less to speak a complete sentence. His heart pounded in his ears, and his dick was leaking precum all over his sheets and abs. It was all too much. He needed to orgasm. He needed to be filled!

As Gemini arrived at the upper half of his colossal boyfriend, he placed his head on the left side of Justice’s. He gave the overly-muscular man’s left ear a quick lick and then a nibble. Justice could only mutter a small moan in response.

The Soulem whispered, “So are you ready now?”

“FUCK ME!” huffed Justice, “PLEASE! FUCK ME! FILL ME UP!!!”

Gemini grinned, “As you wish. Now flip over.”

Standing up, the bulky Soulem grabbed the hulking bodybuilder’s shoulders and guided the muscley boyfriend to turn over. Justice wordlessly complied and used what little strength he had left to switch the front of his body into facing up. His thick penis flopped about; flacid but twitching with urgency. The lower half of his back was now on top of the pillow and propped up for Gemini’s convenience.

Gemini then placed his index finger on top of the fat lips of Justice’s anus. He tapped the plump parts for a second before making a swirling motion. His finger started on the rim before slowly descending inside, while he continued to twirl his digit in a counterclockwise movement. Right when the Soulem’s index finger completely sunk into the pumped asshole, Gemini looked at Justice.

“Does this feel okay?” he questioned.

Justice sighed in arousal, “Yeah…”

The cybernetic boyfriend smiled.

“Good. That’s just my finger. I’m gonna put more in to prep you. Let me know if something feels wrong,” he said.

Without waiting for a reply, the bukly Soulem inserted more fingers. He slid his middle finger into the soft hole and sunk it all the way in. Gemini waited a few seconds to gauge his boyfriend’s reaction  to the input, but Justice showed no negative reaction. He then slid in his ring finger...No reaction. Pinky...no reaction. The anal ring’s elasticity seemed to have no limit or even a hesitation of tightness.

A devilish smile widened over Gemini’s face. He pushed his thumb in. The pumped hole had no trouble swallowing it.

Justice moaned, “Oh, gosh...How many more...fingers...you gonna put in me?”

“Sorry. Got curious” giggled Gemini, “I’ll try double fisting you later. Let me give you the one thing you’ve been waiting for.”

Pulling his entire hand out, the stretched asshole elicited a wet slop. Gemini then wiped the lube-covered hand on the silk bedsheets before grabbing Justice’s ankles. The bulky Soulem hoisted the meaty legs onto his shoulders, as he positioned his hardened dick at the sexual entrance.

The cybernetic penis carefully nudged at the wet, gaping anus; taking things slow to prevent a repeat of the first penetration. With no sign of resistance, the white head of the dick slid in. Gemini stopped further movement and looked up at Justice.

He inquired, “I got the head in. Can I keep going?”

Justice held up his hand, but it immediately drooped back down. With no energy left for body movement, he had to resort to attempting to speak.

“Hold on...Okay. Go ahead,” he said.

Gemini proceeded the penetration, but he made sure to take his time. Every few seconds, he would ask Justice about comfortability with the length he just inserted. Justice would simply to tell him to keep going.

With all the carefulness the bulky Soulem was exercising, Justice became accustomed to the cybernetic dick inside of him. He was fine after Gemini’s white gland first slid in and settled in his love tunnel, but he wanted to be careful. Right when the overly-muscular man felt Gemini’s rubbery belly pressing against his balls, he instinctively knew that he had made it to the hilt. He felt full, and it felt so right.

Gemini asked, “You okay?”

Justiced nodded.

“Yeah, now bang my brains out!” he said.

Gemini grinned, “You got it, bro.”

“INITIATE FINAL FORM,” he continued.

Justice felt his boyfriend’s dick beginning to change. It became longer, wider...and it shapeshifted into something else? Gemini’s dick felt like it was poking in all directions!

Leaning up, the hulking bodybuilder tried to see if he could observe just what was going on inside of him...And then his eyes went wide. He spotted a blue light illuminating beneath the skin of his abdomen, and there seemed to be something stirring in that spot. He could see a slight bulge poking up beneath the skin. The only way Justice could word this experience was fucked up freaky. His mind immediately snapped out of his lust fog and went into full panic mode.

He exclaimed, “Wh-what the hell is that?! What the shit, man?! Are you impregnating me?! Converting me?! WHAT?!”

Gemini snickered.

“No, it’s not that,” he said, “I wanted my dick to get really weird, so I got a bunch of accessories to my dick when I got my upgrade.”

The Soulem continued, “Basically, I can make my dick grow as big as those dildos you usually put in yourself. Though I could go bigger, heh. I can also get my dick to change its shape a bit like growing dull spikes or those pearl implants. And not to weird you out, but I can make it act prehensile.”

Justice’s eyes flicked down towards his stomach. He was beginning to calm down, but he had one more concern.

“I’m already weirded out. And the glowing?” he inquired.

Gemini smiled, “I thought it’d fun and help set some mood lighting if I could get my dickhead to light up. Gotta say, it’s kinda sexy seeing your belly light up like that. But, ya know, I can do more than just blue if it’s making you uncomfortable.”

“You want yellow?” he rambled.

The blue spot shining beneath Justice’s stomach changed to yellow.

Gemini continued, “I can also do green, or just, basically, any color.”

The yellow was now green.

“Oh! I can do a strobe or rave mode. This dick can also play songs too!” the Soulem bragged.

The green now became a multitude of colors constantly flashing into other spectrums at a random sequence. At the same time, the muffled sound of techno music played in his abdomen. The heavy beats the song vibrated his innards, and it felt oddly pleasurable.

As Justice opened his mouth to say something, techno music blared out of his mouth at crystal clear quality. The overly-muscular man immediately shut his mouth. He could have sworn that the music was related to some sort of desert storm, but he was frazzled by the bizarre event to be sure.

Gemini’s eyes widened, “Oh! Sorry! I’ll turn it off! Didn’t know that would happen…”

The vibrating music became silent in Justice’s abdomen; leaving only the rave lights to remain. The Soulem’s mood rings switched to pink.

“Soooo...I guess I might have went overboard on the weird part...Do you still want to do this?” he sheepishly asked.

Justice opened his mouth again and paused. A part of him still thought music might shoot out of him, but there was thankfully only silence.

He replied, “I mean...that was a lot to throw on me, but...Yeah, sure. I still want to have sex with you, Gem. But gimme a heads up next time. Like, one surprise is fine, but you gotta tell me ahead of time when it’s more than one.”

Gemini nodded.

“Sorry. I’ll make sure to do that next time...So you ready to meet the gods?” he said.

Justice tilted his head, “...Huh?”

The bulky Soulem began to smile sinisterly, as he guided his boyfriend’s hands onto the handlebars on his hips. The mood rings on Gemini’s face flared to dark red.

“Cause this dick is the dick that will pierce your soul into the heavens!” he declared, “Hold onto my love handles!”

Justice gripped the love handles, “What do you mea-AUGHNMNGUH!!!”

Gemini’s dick spinned. It drilled through Justice’s anus; constantly hitting the hulking bodybuilder’s prostate and sensitive innards with its dull spikes. His massive legs trembled, as his mind tumbled in a kaleidoscope of bliss.

The bulky Soulem watched his boyfriend’s eyes rolling backwards. He then began to make humping motions. Slowly pulling out then immediately slamming his dick back into Justice.

Minutes passed, as Justice tried to maintain any sort of consciousness. He kept drifting back and forth from the insane pleasure he was experience. But he then drifted back into the waking world when his body realized it could not hold back any further. The pleasure had pushed him over the edge. His dick pissed a clear liquid that sprayed all over his torso.

Gemini instantly ceased any further movement and drilling. His mood rings flared to yellow.

“Woah, what the hell?! Are you pissing yourself?!” he shouted.

Justice gasped, “N-no. It’s n-not piss. Just seminal fluid and water.”

“...I squirt whenever I have an anal orgasm. I know it looks like piss, but it’s not,” he explained.

The overly-muscular man dipped his shaky fingers into the fluid before holding it up towards Gemini.

He encouraged, “Look, give it a smell. It doesn’t smell like anything.”

Gemini stared at the wet fingers, while his mood rings changed to purple. Seconds later the mood rings then shifted to white. He shook his head and held up his hand.

“That’s okay. I just looked it up online, and you’re right. Sorry about that. I kinda never bothered looking into it, cause I was more obsessed with fucking you,” he admitted.

Justice grabbed a folded towel next to himself, “That’s okay. Did you want to finish up?”

The bulky Soulem smiled, as he stared at his boyfriend drying up with the towel. His mood rings shined rose red.

“Sure,” he said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Beams of morning light peered through the bedroom windows. Justice’s eyes slowly opened, as he detected the scent of bacon being fried. Looking on the other side of the bed, he noticed an empty space of where his robotic boyfriend slept the previous night.

Rolling out of bed, the hulking bodybuilder slowly thumped his naked self towards the kitchen. His asshole felt on fire from any slight movement he made; a reminder of his hole being destroyed by Gemini’s transforming cock. Justice gazed up at the framed photos of his family on the wall, as he passed through the doorway. The overly-muscular man wondered if he’d ever see his parents again.

A slight pain panged in his heart at the thought. Things did not end so well when he last encountered his family. His mind flashed back to Sunnysville where he literally fought his family, and it felt devastating to remember the terrible things he said to his parents. He also recalled how he made Ares’ limbs explode, and the intoxicating numbness of using the Soul Venom.

Justice still could not bring himself to call his family...but it seemed to be the same from his family’s end. Months had passed after the Skeleton Lord incident had been resolved, and he still had not received even a text message from them...Was this their punishment?

The hulking bodybuilder shook his head. He will find the courage one day to get in touch with them again. But right now, he wanted to see the love of his life. Justice deserved to be happy.

Entering the kitchen area, the overly-muscular man spotted his boyfriend in front of the gas stove. He smiled. It was a pleasant sight to see; one where Justice hoped he would see more of in the future.

The bulky Soulem had his back turned; naked and frying bacon with some other delicious-smelling breakfast. Gemini hummed a tune, while he swished his hefty buttocks in the air to the rhythm he sang.

Justice yawned, “Good morning.”

The robotic boyfriend partially turned to the hulking bodybuilder and grinned; his mood rings flaring to a sky blue.

“Morning!” greeted back Gemini, “I’m frying some eggs. You okay with the yolk intact?”

The hulking bodybuilder nodded, “Sure.”

Sitting himself down at the wooden dining table, he scratched his neck. Justice watched Gemini grab an egg from a nearby egg carton, crack it against the countertop, and break it open over a heated pan. The yolk gave off a sizzling noise, as it came in contact with what smelled like hot bacon grease in the pan. He then heard the Soulem speak up.

“So I was thinking that if you ever made up with Gene, it’d be cool if we all had a threesome together. Or, ya know, I’m down with him just smashing you,” said Gemini.

Justice’s mind drifted back for a moment to what Gene had said to him back then. He was no longer able to feel the bunny demigod’s feelings; as if Gene had become a stone-cold statue. The bridge of friendship between the two had become damaged, but not destroyed. There was still hope that things can turn around like it had with him and Gemini.

The overly-muscular man cocked his head, “You sure? I don’t think you really mean that, cause I’m pretty sure you’re the jealous type.”

Gemini shrugged, as he used a plastic spatula to push currents of hot bacon grease onto the egg.

“Eh, I have your heart now, and that’s all that matters. I mean, sex can be a form of affection, but it’s not love...And cause I think it’s hot to see you get fucked by other guys,” he reasoned.

At the same time Justice smiled at the reply, he heard a knock coming from the front door. The hulking bodybuilder did not bother to look at a clock when he made his way to the kitchen this morning, and it now dawned on him that it might already be passed ten.

Justice mentioned, “I think that might be the mail. I’ll go check.”

The overly-muscular man slowly made his way over to the penthouse entrance; careful to take small steps unless he wanted to feel the full pain of his aching asshole. Within the span of almost a minute to arrive at the door, Justice then pressed a button on a plastic panel next to the doorway. An image immediately appeared on the panel; displaying a camera’s view of a red-haired woman in a grey power suit standing on the other side of Justice’s door. Justice recognized the woman as the lobby manager who was usually stationed at the reception desk.

Whenever packages or letters, that seem of personal importance, arrive at the Piscelemartie luxury apartments, the staff take it upon themselves to hand deliver the item to a resident. It seemed over the top for the employees to do this sort of thing in Justice’s perspective, but he appreciated the gesture.

Justice unlocked the door and began to pull it open. Right in mid-swing, the hulking bodybuilder remembered that he was still bare of any clothing. He then instantly stopped the door, as it neared a quarter open. Peaking his upper body into the opening to greet the employee, Justice kept his lower body hidden behind the door.

“Uh, hi, Amber. Good morning,” he awkwardly smiled.

Amber gave a slight bow, “Good morning to you as well, Mr. Starr. I get the feeling that you are busy with something at the moment, so I shall be brief. I’m here to hand-deliver a letter to you that seemed of the utmost importance.”

She held out a letter envelope in front of the overly-muscular man. Justice motioned his hand over to the envelope and gently grabbed it.

“Thanks, Amber,” he said.

The lobby manager smiled, “You’re most welcome. Enjoy the rest of your day.”

Justice returned with a smile as well, while he nodded and closed the door. With the unpleasant conversation over, the hulking bodybuilder let out a sigh. He then made his way back to the kitchen; distracted by the enticing smells.

As the overly-muscular man arrived back at the kitchen and sat down in his seat at the dining table again, he looked at the white envelope grasped in his hand. It was addressed to him, but the address’ state blurred from ink smearing. The sender’s name was written as Solomon Apeloko; address’ state also blurred from ink smearing. Turning the envelope over, he noticed that the flap was closed by a wax stamp seal. The image on the seal was a tower, and the wax seal had a mixture of colors that contained: white, black, and red...Was this a calling card of who he thought this was?

Peeling back the wax seal, he opened the envelope. Justice then reached his hand in and pulled out a single sheet of folded paper. The hulking bodybuilder unfolded the letter and began to read; briefly taking note of the beautiful penmanship. Justice then gently smiled.

Gemini walked towards Justice and set a plate of breakfast down in front of his muscular boyfriend. His mood rings shifted to white, as he watched the overly-muscular man’s face relax with relief.

“Who’s it from?” he asked.

Justice looked up, “A friend.”

• Like 1