An updated index of the Old Story Archive

Scriptboy

If anyone wants a copy of the Old Story Archive story index, please send me a message here on the forum or message me on our Discord chat at @Scriptboy

Please take note that the index will be in Excel 2016 format and contains over 6800 entries. 

Lastly, the index is not 100% flawless and contains errors. But, it will help you find most of the stories. 

thanks for the archive!  I've been looking for "Business Trip" from Dimplexca for ages.  It's in the list, but I can't open it... typical ?

can anybody help me?

thanks!

17 hours ago, Scriptboy said:

I uploaded the Excel file to my Dropbox.

You should be able to download it from there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmp42maxpzu93zz/Stories_by_title.xlsx?dl=0

Please PM me if you have any questions. 

PLEASE READ: RIGHT MOUSE CLICK on each link and select Open in new Tab to open the story. 

Thanks so much for the enormous amount of work you've put into this. It really is amazing and very helpful to find stories in the archive. 

As for the mistake muslceaz found, the story wouldn't open for me either. The format looks right, but it leads to a "404" error. 

I checked the stories by Dimplex already since they had been requested by somebody else as well and both of his stories had been deleted a long, long time ago at the author’s request. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2018 at 11:21 AM, musclelaz said:

thanks for the archive!  I've been looking for "Business Trip" from Dimplexca for ages.  It's in the list, but I can't open it... typical ?

can anybody help me?

Major bummer on this.  He used to have his stories on coiledfist as well, but they have been removed from there too.  I really liked his stuff too :(

On 11/4/2018 at 5:21 PM, musclelaz said:

can anybody help me?

thanks!

All his stories appear to have been removed from the online version of the archive. However, they do still exist in the downloadable version of the archive which you can download from here: 

Business Trip is in the threads folder, file 16533-p1.html