Behind the Badge Part 2: Under Arrest

TheWeremuscleForest

Wyatt: ‘Ahh shit! I’m sorry Mr. Abrams. You have to know I didn’t mean to hit your assistant like that.’

Corbin: ‘This is it for you Wyatt! That policeman said you deserved another chance, but he was wrong. You are fired and in fact I am calling that precinct right now!’

*picks up office phone and dials precinct*

Wyatt: ‘WHAT!? NO? SERIOUSLY, I DIDN’T MEAN TO HIT HIM!’

Corbin: ‘You sit your ass down in that chair young man right now. They will be here shortly.’

*puts phone down and stands in front of his office door*

*silence* *several minutes pass and someone knocks on door* *Abrams opens the door*

Corbin: ‘Ahh officer, I gave him another chance like you said and he failed miserably. He assaulted my assistant Monroe.’ *points at Wyatt*

King: ‘I see. Well I will take care of this then.’ *walks over to Wyatt and pulls him up from his feet*

King: ‘Put your hands behind your back…..I SAID BEHIND YOUR BACK!’

Wyatt: ‘Alright, alright I get it. Sheesh!’ *puts hands behind back and King pulls them tight to cuff him*

King: ‘No attitude, this isn’t on the freeway genius.’ *pushes Wyatt out of the room* ‘He won’t be a problem anymore.’

Corbin: ‘Well he isn’t coming back here anyway.’ *slams office door*

Wyatt: ‘Seriously I didn’t do…..’ *King cuts him off*

King: ‘Man, you really need to try and behave yourself. You are going to get yourself in a lot of trouble you know.’ *goes down elevator with Wyatt in front of him* *puts arm on his shoulder* *Wyatt moves forward*

King: ‘WYATT, GET THE FUCK BACK WHERE YOU WERE RIGHT NOW!’

*Wyatt rushes back* *King puts both arms on his back*

King: ‘DON’T YOU FUCKING MOVE YOU SEXY MANBOY!’ *Wyatt sweats as the gargantuan officer pushes all 300 pounds of him on top of the 175 pound man*

*elevator opens and the two men slowly walk out the front entrance of the building* *King opens the side door to the same cruiser as before and pushes Wyatt inside* *he closes the door and gets in the driver side door*

King: ‘NO FUCKING TALKING WYATT, YOU HEAR ME?’

Wyatt: ‘Uhhh yeah…..’ *King interrupts*

King: ‘WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY?’ *reads Wyatt his Miranda rights*

*they arrive at the precinct and King yanks Wyatt out of the car**he directs him inside and takes him into an interrogation room*

King: ‘SIT DOWN DUMBASS!’ *pulls a chair up for Wyatt and plops him in it* *he undoes his handcuffs*

King: ‘PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE TABLE.’ *Wyatt does it quickly* ‘Now I want to know why you would assault your boss’s assistant.’

Wyatt: ‘He was making fun of me because I was always getting yelled at by my boss so I decked him.’

King: ‘You know you can’t do that Wyatt. You end up sitting him in front of me. Now I have to charge you with assault.’

Wyatt: ‘Aw come on, can’t we do what we did last time?’ *smiles and then winks at King*

King: ‘And what did we do last time exactly little man?’ *nods his head at Wyatt and gets him to notice the camera* *Wyatt realizes what he means and shuts up*

*knock on the door*

Broughton: ‘Officer King, the assistant is here for questioning.’

King: ‘Okay, give me a minute. You don’t move a muscle little man, I will be back shortly.’ *gets up and leaves the room*

*thirty minutes pass as Wyatt nearly falls asleep* *King opens the door and pounds on the table*

King: ‘HEY DON’T YOU SLEEP ON ME!’ *smiles and takes his uniform jacket off* *he unbuttons the first two buttons which expose his mammoth pecs* *Wyatt stares straight at them* ‘EYES ON ME MANBOY!’ *Wyatt has trouble concentrating but manages to look into King’s eyes*

King: ‘So, he told me everything and I think he has a case…..but I also think we can resolve this somehow. This Monroe fella is a bit douchy, but I still don’t see a reason for you to punch him like you did. You left a major bruise on his face.’

Wyatt: ‘Don’t I get a say in this? I mean geez…..’

King: ‘Sure, but I figure you will embellish it so give it your best shot manboy.’

Wyatt: ‘Well like I said…..’ *King stops him and gets behind him* *he whispers something in his ear*

King: ‘The camera is off now. You can make a deal with me if you want, but I will make the final decision Wyatt.’

*Wyatt turns his head and smiles* *King walks over to a corner and stands with his arms crossed*

King: ‘So what will it be there sir, want to make a deal or not?’

Wyatt: ‘I don’t know what you mean by deal? Is this another favor?’

King: ‘Well it could be, but you will have to sacrifice a little bit of freedom. Are you willing to do that man?’

*Wyatt goes to stand up but King motions for him to remain seated* *The young man looks bewildered* *King winks at him and bounces his pecs strained in his shirt*

King: ‘Well, what’s it going to be little man? Deal or no deal?’

Wyatt: ‘I am going to say yes, but I don’t know what you are up to officer?’

King: ‘You said yes, so I am going to cuff you again.’

*gets his cuffs out and makes a motion for Wyatt to put his hands behind his back again* *Wyatt does so as King walks over and cuffs him again*

King: ‘GET UP! FOLLOW ME WYATT.’

*King takes him down the hall to a room with a double-sided mirror* *He shows Wyatt that the people in the other room can’t see them* *Wyatt recognizes the guy being interviewed as Monroe*

King: ‘Yep, that is the assistant you assaulted. Looks pretty banged up too, but you did something bold. You gave up something you didn’t have to man and I like that.’

Wyatt: ‘Why is he still here anyway? I thought you were done with him?’

King: ‘Well Wyatt, I’m not just a traffic cop, I’m also in charge of the SVU here, so I can tell my partner in there, Jamison, to offer him a deal to drop charges against you.’

Wyatt: ‘Whoa really?’ *ponders for a few seconds* ‘Wait, what is the catch?’

King: *smiles and tenses his arms* ‘You have already done part of it Wyatt. You will be spending a few days here in the jail. I will take you down there in a few minutes, but first I want you to hear the deal.’

*King opens the com system to the other room*

King: ‘Jamie, I want you to offer him a deal.’

Jamison: ‘I’ll get to it now boss. Just give me a few moments.’ *opens his folder and pulls out the contract* ‘I am willing to offer you a monetary reward in exchange for dropping charges.’

*Monroe grabs the document and skims through it* *his eyes get really large and he grins*

Monroe: ‘WOW, I am really surprised. He didn’t even break any bones and I could get this amount of money? Where is the pen, I am sold?’ *takes pen and signs off on the contract*

Jamison: ‘It is a done deal boss. Looks like this case will be over very soon.’

King: ‘Thank you kindly Jamie, you can take Mr. Monroe to the courtroom now please.’

*turns com off and turns to look at Wyatt*

Wyatt: ‘So I serve a few days and…..then what?’ *looks confused*

King: ‘Then you will be free of course, but the money is substantial and you will have to volunteer for a program of your choice, see it as a type of community service.’

Wyatt: ‘Hmmm okay, well since I am not working now it might not be a bad thing.’

King: ‘Sure, you may even enjoy it a lot. I need to take you down there now.’

*grabs Wyatt’s arm and pulls him along* *they walk through the precinct down the stairs into the jail* 

*Wyatt looks a little scared but King keeps him close by*

King: ‘It’s alright man, you won’t be alone much. I’ll be by sometimes to talk to you, but that guard down on the end, Roberto, will have to suffice for now.’

Wyatt: ‘Umm okay, I hope I am by myself.’

King: ‘Yes you will, no sharing cells here.’ *gets to Wyatt’s cell and opens the door* *takes his cuffs off and pushes him inside* *closes the door behind him and stands there*

King: ‘Now I will be back in a bit, I have paperwork to do so in the meantime Roberto will keep you company. BEHAVE!’ *walks back the other way as Wyatt looks on*

*Wyatt stares at the stone-faced Puerto-Rican who* *starts whispering to himself*

Wyatt: ‘UGH! How did I get myself into this and what is he going to do with me I wonder? Oh well, I guess I will sleep for a bit.’ *lays down to sleep*

*two hours pass and Wyatt is awakened by Roberto*

Roberto: ‘HEY YOU, FEEDING TIME!’ *he hands Wyatt a menu which surprises him*

Wyatt: ‘Wow, I get to choose the food? Cool.’

Roberto: ‘Count yourself lucky muchacho. You have friends in high places.’

Wyatt: ‘I’d say, I wonder if officer King did this?’ *chooses the chicken with rice meal*

Roberto: ‘I will bring you the food shortly. NO SLEEPING!’ *he walks down the hall and hands the order to another guard*

*Wyatt sits and waits* *Roberto returns to stand across from his cell*

Wyatt: ‘So can I talk to you?’ *silence* ‘Great no conversation.’ *silence* ‘How long is this…..’ *Roberto talks*

Roberto: ‘SHUT UP MUCHACHO AND WAIT OKAY? YOUR FOOD WILL BE HERE SOON.’

*after a few more minutes Roberto walks away and is holding a tray* *it is steaming as Wyatt catches the aroma and sighs* *he hands it to Wyatt*

Roberto: ‘Here I suggest you savor it because it will probably be the only good meal you get here.’

Wyatt: ‘I will Roberto.’

*he starts eating slowly* *Roberto turns his head in the other direction as he eats*

Wyatt: ‘Come on talk to me, I need something to do besides eat.’

Roberto: *groans* ‘I am not allowed to talk to you muchacho. Officer King will be here soon, why don’t you just hold your tongue until he gets here again.’

Wyatt: ‘You are no fun. I guess I will wait, at least I know he will talk to me.’ *finishes eating and hands the tray back to Roberto*

*the guard walks off and disappears around the corner* *there is no guard around at that moment which makes Wyatt a little uncomfortable* *he finally gives up and goes to lay down for a bit* *the sound of a door opens* *Wyatt dozes off*

Wyatt: *dreaming* ‘Wha…..errrr…..uhhhh…..I don’t want to drink it, it tastes bad. Ewww…..stop doing that….no I don’t want it. *makes shoving motion as he sleeps* Please……stop….’ *King shakes him to wake him up*

Wyatt: *jumps up* ‘AHH, oh sorry officer.’

King: *looks concerned* ‘You okay man. I could hear you down the hall and wondered what the hell was going on.’

*Wyatt notices that King is wearing a tight tank showing off his bulging muscles and little black shorts*

King: *sits beside him and puts his arms around him* ‘See something you like little man. Why don’t you tell me about your dream first?’

Wyatt: ‘Well…..I can’t remember now sorry.’

King: ‘It’s okay Wyatt, why don’t you lay on my lap for a minute.’

*Wyatt leans over and lays his head directly on top of the officer’s huge rod laying in his shorts* *Wyatt feels it throbbing wildly and reaches to pet it* *King moans as Wyatt rubs his face on it* *King pulls his shorts off and pushes Wyatt’s face on it* *He gobbles it down and starts sucking rapidly*

King: ‘Mmmmm feels good man, I am really starting to like you a lot Wyatt.’

*Wyatt feverishly sucks making King start to growl as he pulls the young man’s stripes off* *King picks him up from his legs and turns him so he can swallow Wyatt’s cock* *Wyatt moans deeply as the officer moves slowly but steadily back and forth getting a rhythm going*

Wyatt: *stops sucking* ‘OHH GAWD OFFICER, FEELS SO AMAZING.’ *goes back to sucking again*

King: *feels his cum starting to move up into his cock* ‘YEAH WYATT MMMMM KEEP GOING MAN, KEEP GOING, ALMOST THERE, OHH FUCK, RIGHT THERE MAN, RIIIIGGGHHHTTTT THERE, YES!!!!!!!’ *spills his seed down Wyatt’s face and deep inside his throat*

Wyatt: *licks his lips* ‘OH officer, it tastes so good.’

King: ‘Call me Marc Wyatt, we are beyond just acquaintances now. Now fucking feed me you sexy man.’

Wyatt: ‘I’ll try Marc.’ *feels it building in his balls as Marc increases his intensity two-fold*

King: ‘Mmmmm yeah come on little man, I know you have a big one in there somewhere. *rubs Wyatt’s balls* Let go hot stuff, I want your hot cum in my body.’

Wyatt: ‘I….uhhh….shit….here it comes…..’

*King stops sucking and sticks his tongue out as Wyatt’s thick cum shoots directly into his throat* *King growls and pounds the bed as he swallows his spunk* *Wyatt moans slowly as the officer swallows every drop of cum* *He turns Wyatt around and kisses him on the lips and holds him tightly* *Wyatt pulls King’s tank off and kisses his chest*

King: *looks into Wyatt’s eyes* ‘I do believe you are starting to get comfortable with me little man. I know I like spending time with you.’

Wyatt: ‘I can’t seem to help myself Marc. You are insanely hot and I just want to continue having sex with you.’

King: ‘Then have sex with me Wyatt. Do what you want, I won’t stop you.’

*Wyatt goes back to worshipping King’s swollen pecs* ‘He bounces them as Wyatt licks each one* *The young man toys with King’s nipples which makes his growl again* *His cock starts bouncing uncontrollably*

King: ‘Wyatt…..man…..you are making want to fuck you really bad.’

*pauses for a few seconds, grabs Wyatt and pushes him down on his cock* *Wyatt squeals as King’s thick cock spreads him wider* *The sensation is so amazing that Wyatt sprays King’s chest* *King reaches down and spreads his finger in the cum before putting it on his tongue* *he smiles and moans as he picks up speed on Wyatt*

King: ‘OHHHHH FUCKKKKKK YEAHHHHHH MANNNN *moves even faster* I WANT TO FUCKING SHOOT IN YOU SO BAD.’

*King feels it building in his balls and slows his tempo down just enough to squeeze each jet into Wyatt’s intestines* *Wyatt moans long and deep as King thrusts jet after jet inside him holding him tight to his chest*

Wyatt: *sighs* ‘Ohh officer, feels so good. I haven’t felt like this in ages. Thank you for making me feel like a man again.’

King: *holds him tight* ‘I feel a connection with you Wyatt. I don’t quite know what it is, but I can feel it.’

Wyatt: *rubs King’s thick arms and kisses the peaks on his biceps* ‘I am beginning to fall for you I think. I don’t really know why either.’ *leans into his chest as King rubs his head*

King: ‘I promise you won’t be in here long. I need to get out of here before someone catches me fraternizing with the inmates. I will talk to you soon man.’ *waves goodbye and races out of the cell in just his underwear that he just put on*

Wyatt: *talks to himself* ‘What is going on in my head? That dream earlier seems to be resonating somehow now.’ *puts his stripes back on* ‘I guess I should try to sleep again. Not going anywhere anytime soon.’ 

*lays back down* ‘I am afraid to sleep, but I am tired.’ *closes his eyes* ‘I feel….so….funny…..’ *passes out*

• Upvote 8

• 2 years later...