Wyatt: ‘Uhh….why….no….stop’ *tosses and turns in his bunk* ‘I don’t want it….take it away….’

Roberto: ‘WAKE UP PRISONER!’

Wyatt: *jumps to his feet and nearly falls over* ‘Wha? Shit it happened again. Ahh crap I have already forgotten it.’

Roberto: ‘Time for you to shower.’ *throws a towel at Wyatt*

Wyatt: ‘Are you going with me?’

Roberto: ‘Of course, I have to it is my job.’

Wyatt: ‘I assume you are going to watch me take a shower?’

Roberto: ‘Just get out of your cell and follow me.’ *directs Wyatt to the showers*

Wyatt: ‘You are so cranky all the time.’

*silence*

Wyatt: ‘FINE! I don’t need to talk to you anyway.’

*takes his stripes off and showers* *Roberto takes a glimpse and smiles behind him* *Wyatt turns and Roberto wipes the smile off his face*

Wyatt: ‘You are watching me. Do you like what you see?’

*silence*

Wyatt: ‘Come on, admit you like my ass. Even though I am small, I know my ass is nice.’

*turns to look at Roberto to get a reaction as his cock stands up* *Roberto doesn’t make a move at all*

Roberto: ‘Do you mind putting your towel on please man?’

Wyatt: ‘Do I make you nervous? Come over and touch it, I want you to.’

*waits for Roberto to walk over, but he doesn’t budge* *Roberto points to the towel close to Wyatt and makes a motion to put it around his waist*

Wyatt: ‘Damn, you are tough.’ *puts towel on still with hard-on* ‘I need to relieve this somehow.’ *starts stroking, but Roberto waves his finger no*

Roberto: ‘NO! You won’t do that here, maybe in your cell, but not here. King would kill me if I let you do that here.’

Wyatt: ‘Wow, he has a lot of power here doesn’t he? Would something happen to you if you had sex with me, not that I would ask you to?’

*silence*

Wyatt: ‘You aren’t even going to answer? DAMN!’

Roberto: ‘Yeah I’ll answer that question and the answer is NO! King gave me instructions to make sure that you behave yourself until he gets back again and that means the sexual innuendo or anything okay?’

Wyatt: ‘Alright I get it, but this hard-on has to be relieved.’

Roberto: ‘Back to your cell then man. You can do it there, but you will clean up the mess, understand?’

Wyatt: ‘Yeah I understand.’

*they walk back to the jail area and Wyatt goes back into the cell* *Roberto closes the door and moves back to his original position with his arms crossed* *Wyatt pulls his towel off and remembers that he  left his stripes in the shower area*

Wyatt: ‘Shit I forget my clothes, can you get me some clean ones Roberto?’

Roberto: ‘Fine, I will be back shortly with some new ones then. Remember clean up the mess you make.’

*Roberto leaves as Wyatt starts stroking his cock* *he moans as it feels so good* *after a few strokes he feels a bit strange and doesn’t notice that his body shakes a little* *he stops stroking to get up and wipe some sweat from his brow* *he goes to lean on the cell door to catch his breath as he gets a slight pain in his back*

Wyatt: ‘OH GAWD, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG…..*

*he feels his back stretching a bit as his spine grows and he adds height* *his chest begins to heave as it begins to grow larger and fuller* *his grip on the cell bars begins to make them creak a little as his hands and forearms swell* *he sees the veins in both arms thickening and looking like ropes as they get denser* *he feels his legs moving further away from each other as his cock lengthens and points towards the floor*

Wyatt: ‘OHH YEAH *deeper voice* WHOA, IS THIS MY VOICE?’ *grabs throat*

*rubs his chest and notices huge mounds of flesh and a thick stomach before flexing his massive guns covered in huge veins* *he laughs a bit as he finds his huge ass and rubs it* *his horniness is quite apparent as his cock pools precum on the ground* *he strokes it rapidly and roars with pleasure as he feels a big load building already*

Wyatt: ‘MMMMM FEELS SO AMAZING….*

*he shoots an enormous rope out of his cell as it hits the window in front of it* *he coats it with thick spunk and feels himself getting slightly weaker*

Wyatt: ‘AHH DAMN *voice diminishes* fuck no!’

*shrinks with each rope as he regresses back to his normal size after completely cumming* *he wonders how this happened in the first place*

Wyatt: ‘Is this what those dreams were about? Hmmm….now I’m curious.’

*sits and ponders as he sits naked and waits for Roberto to return with his new stripes*

At the Precinct:

King: ‘Jamie how did it go with Monroe?’

*sits at a table with Jamison in the lunch room*

Jamison: ‘He obviously took the bait boss. The judge approved the contract without a second thought. It almost seemed too good to be true.’

*smiles from both men*

King: ‘Excellent job Jamie, I will talk to you later when I get to the bar.’

*gives Jamison a firm handshake and leaves the lunch room*

*cell phone rings, King answers*

King: ‘King here. What are you talking about? *pauses* I did exactly what I intended to do. *seems flustered* I don’t think you need to talk to me like that. *gets more angry* Well why don’t you come down here and run the department then, jeezus crimony.’ *hangs up*

*stomps into his office and sits down to vent to himself* *wonders if things down in the jail are going well and contacts Roberto on his cell*

King: ‘Roberto? Where are you?’

Roberto: ‘Sir, I needed to go get the prisoner a new set of stripes, he showered and forgot to get a fresh set afterwards.’

King: ‘Oh alright, but don’t leave him unattended very long, it is hard to tell what he may do next.’

Roberto: ‘I know sir, I am on my way back now.’

King: ‘Good, we need him to trust us here because otherwise I may get myself into some trouble.’

*hangs up on Roberto and gets up to shed his dress shirt* *closes the blinds to his office and locks his door* *he stares into a mirror in the corner of his office and bounces his huge pecs*

King: ‘Mmmmm damn Marquez, you are looking fine my man. If I stand here too long I just might get off on myself.’

*starts to rub his thick chest and growls a little*

King: ‘Phew, I just can’t help myself.’

*undoes his belt and unzips his dress pants and pulls them off* *flexes his huge quads and marvels at their thickness and power* *growls again as he pulls his underwear off and does a full body flex*

King: ‘Ahh yeah I am looking so hot.’

*pinches his nipples and growls a little louder* *watches his huge cock get erect and bounce up and down before dripping a little precum*

King: ‘COME ON MARQUEZ I KNOW YOU CAN SHOOT THAT LOAD.’

*wills his cock to cum without touching it as it squirts more precum this time on to the mirror*

King: ‘YEAH RAWR, COME ON BIG MAN I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. COME ON!’

*his cock begins to swell a little bigger as if it is about to grow* *he roars as he feels it building and drawing closer to the edge*

King: ‘FUCK YEAH, OH YEAH, SHOOT THAT HUGE LOAD MARQUEZ. AWWW FUCK!’

*solid white ropes coat the entire mirror as he laughs at the sheer force it commands* *he moves the mirror into the nearby bathroom as he hears a knock on the door* *he races to put his outfit back on before he opens the door*

King: ‘Just a minute, I need to get something done before I can help you.’

Ashe: ‘YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I AM CALLING THE MAYOR!’

*realizes it is Ashe, the current city council chairman and former lover and gets up to open the door before he buttons up his dress shirt*

King: ‘Eddie, what a pleasant surprise I…..’ *Ashe interrupts*

Ashe: ‘Jerking off again Marc? Yep, I see the fucking puddle over here, when will you grow up? I feel sorry for your coworkers here. What a sty this is.’

King: ‘Well hello to you too. What brings you here today?’ *sits down in his chair while Ashe stands by the door*

*Ashe looks irritated*

Ashe: ‘Really? You do know I keep tabs on everything you do here. We do fund this department after all.’

King: ‘So…..is there a problem?’

*Ashe stares at him with that same irritated look* *King smiles and bounces his pecs*

Ashe: ‘The money Marc. Where is the money going that we are giving you?’ *King bounces his pecs faster* *Ashe gets pissed* ‘STOP DOING THAT!’

King: ‘You used to always like it when I did that.’

*Ashe goes over to an empty chair and hesitates* *Decides to remain standing*

Ashe: ‘I want answers right now damnit! What are you doing with….’ *King interrupts*

King: ‘Research. We are using it on research……for the department.’ *Ashe looks puzzled*

Ashe: ‘What? Are you kidding me? I want more specifics. What is this research that you are going on about?’

King: ‘Guys are getting hurt out in the field quite a bit so we started up a new program to look into a way to boost their performance and help prevent injuries.’

Ashe: *seems confused* ‘I don’t know what to think about that. You don’t normally lie to me so I guess I could buy that. Send me a copy of this ‘research program’ and I will talk to the council about sending you more funds.’ *stares at King’s chest and smirks*

Ashe: ‘I admit, you do look amazing Marc. Are you on this program?’

King: *smiles and even laughs a little* ‘Maybe. Do you think it is working?’ *flexes his bicep and watches as it stretches his sleeve to its limits* ‘Keep watching…..’ *he squeezes his bicep until the sleeve splits*

Ashe: *rolls eyes* ‘You haven’t changed at all dumbass. I will talk to you later.’ *leaves the office and closes the door*

King: *talks to himself* ‘Hmmmm…..I didn’t think I would have feelings for Wyatt already. He is such a prime candidate for this program. I just wonder when he will start to show any type of transformation.’

*sits back in his chair and sighs* *he wonders if he will have to make a choice in the future of whether or not to let go of Wyatt or become his partner*

At an Unknown Lab Institution:

Chemist: *looks under microscope* ‘Hmmm….doesn’t seem right….Wincott where did this sample come from?’

Wincott: ‘Doctor I think it was sent here from the SVU department. Do you need me to call them and find out who it belongs to?’

Chemist: ‘Hold on a minute, I think I am getting some reaction here.’

*reaches for dropper filled with fortified sperm* *squeezes a little onto the slide*

Chemist: ‘WHOA, Wincott get over here.’

Wincott: ‘Okay, what do you have there doctor?’

Chemist: ‘A delayed reaction is what we have here, take a look.’ *moves to allow his assistant to take a peek*

Wincott: ‘Wow, this prisoner’s cells reacted violently when the sperm came in contact with them. Whose sperm is this anyway?’

Chemist: ‘Hmmm looks like Marquez King. How long has he been in the program?’ *checks logbook for verification*

Wincott: ‘Quite a long time I imagine doctor.’

Chemist: *confirms date of entry* ‘Indeed Wincott. Sixteen years precedes the program by a mile. Wait? Sixteen years?’ *eyes get huge* ‘How is this possible?’

Wincott: ‘He would have had to of been a test subject to be from 1997, quite young in fact.’

Chemist: ‘We really need to talk to him because this is unreal.’

Wincott: ‘Wait doctor.’ *looks concerned* ‘It may not be wise to interfere in ‘his’ matters.’

Chemist: *seems confused* ‘Exactly who are you talking about Wincott?’

Wincott: *looks worried* ‘The headmaster doctor. He is the one responsible for starting this whole program. He has a small clan of men recruiting petty criminals so they can be experimented on. Obviously Marquez King is one of those men.’

Chemist: ‘Well, we have his sperm here Wincott and it is extraordinarily powerful. I still think we should talk to him. Get me an appointment to see him tomorrow.’

Wincott: *grabs cell phone* ‘Fine, but I won’t be involved in this. You are going to get yourself into a mountain of trouble doctor.’ *dials SVU* ‘I would like to speak to Officer King please.’ *transfer into King’s office* *King answers*

King: *picks up office phone* ‘Who is this?’

Wincott: ‘Officer King, I am Devin Wincott from Sierra Labs. The head scientist of my research department would like to speak to you about your ‘sample’ you had sent to us for study. He wants to see you in person though.’

King: *smiles and makes a funny noise* ‘I almost forgot I sent that, sure I will speak to him. When does he want to come here?’

Wincott: ‘Tomorrow sir. Is this possible?’

King: ‘Sure, but I will have to go to a few meetings first. He can contact me in the late afternoon, I can’t give you a specific time because these meetings can sometimes last longer than they should.’

Wincott: ‘I will let him know officer, have a great day then.’ *clicks cell off as King hangs up*

Chemist: ‘I heard what you said. Thank you Wincott for your assistance, your shift is over now I will talk to you tomorrow.’

*Wincott leaves the lab area and goes into the scrubs section* *someone follows him inside* *he turns and sees them staring at him* *he looks surprised, but not frightened*

Wincott: ‘How did you get in here? I thought they took your credentials away from you?’

*the person sits down on a bench located across from the scrubs rack* *they start to speak*

Person: ‘Don’t worry about me getting in here, I just need to know what Dr. Chizik is working on right now.’

Wincott: ‘He is using a sample from the SVU department and it contains some really powerful sperm too.’

Person: ‘Whose is it? Come on, you can tell me Devin we have a history you know.’

Wincott: ‘His name is Marquez King. He runs SVU and has some strong connections.’

Person: *keeps a straight face* ‘Thank you Devin I appreciate your cooperation.’ *hugs Wincott as he stands and even kisses him on the lips* ‘You know I really miss the good old days of us together in medical school.’

Wincott: ‘I miss them too Corbin. Is that all you needed was to know what Dr. Chizik was working on?’

Corbin: ‘Yes and I may be paying him a visit soon too.’ *turns to leave*

*Wincott changes out of his scrubs and into civilian clothes* *Corbin walks out of lab facility and into his tinted car* *he dials a number on his cell and Bluetooth picks up call*

Corbin: *speaks into Bluetooth* ‘Get me the headmaster. I need to speak to him.’

Computer: *HEADMASTER WALLACE FOUND*

Corbin: ‘Sir are you there? This is Corbin Abrams.’

Headmaster: ‘It is about time you called me Abrams, what do you have for me?’

Corbin: ‘I got into Sierra Labs again. My ex, Devin Wincott is working with a chemist that has obtained a sample of an officer by the name of Marquez King, do you know him?’

Headmaster: ‘Hmmm Marquez King, I think I do Abrams. I want you to find out exactly what that chemist is doing with that sample and find out why that officer sent it to him in the first place.’

Corbin: ‘I will do that for you sir. Oh, I want to know when I will be privileged enough to enter the program.’

Headmaster: *pauses and laughs* ‘Don’t worry Abrams, your time will come. Just get to the bottom of this for me and we will go from there.’

Corbin: ‘Alright, it is an honor to serve you headmaster.’

Headmaster: ‘I am fortunate to have someone loyal like you too Abrams. I need you to hang up before someone tracks this call unless you are in the ‘car’.’

Corbin: ‘I am sir, but I will hang up anyway.’

Headmaster: ‘Good, get going then.’

Computer: *PHONE CALL ENDED*

*Corbin drives off* *Headmaster Wallace stands in his study in his lakeside mansion*

Wallace: *hears a knock on his door* ‘Come in and it better be good.’

Wife: ‘Edward, do you even care that our son is incarcerated for hitting that man?’

Wallace: ‘He has always fumbled through life Colette. It is time for him to figure out how to deal with something of this magnitude. Besides I’m not that worried about him.’

*Colette slams the door* *Wallace goes to look out onto his huge balcony and stares out into the lake* *he talks to himself*

Wallace: ‘That boy doesn’t realize how special he is. I just hope that King doesn’t fuck this up or I will have to get rid of him permanently.’ *rolls his right hand over his face and silver beard*

Wallace: ‘I sometimes wonder if all of this was really worth it. I mean I haven’t used the stuff for years.’ 

*realizes he is just talking to himself and smiles* ‘What am I doing? If that woman hears me saying this shit, she will fuck it up for good.’

*turns to go back inside the study and shuts the doors and closes the blinds*

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 2 years later...
Just now, dredlifter said:

Damn I don't know how I missed this story the first time it was posted.  Awesome.  Love cocky muscle cops. 

Thanks for reading man. Yeah this series got lost by the wayside for some reason over the years so I thought I would bump it again since it appears that I have gained a tiny bit of traction lately.

;)

2 minutes ago, ravenweremuscle said:

Thanks for reading man. Yeah this series got lost by the wayside for some reason over the years so I thought I would bump it again since it appears that I have gained a tiny bit of traction lately.

;)

Then you should definitely continue it, my friend! ;)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...