JasonDarkfire

A commissioned story, this contains a bit more furry than muscle, but still enough that I feel comfortable posting it here. Hope you enjoy!

“Another day, another dollar…” Shu sighed heavily, blowing a stray black hair out of his eyes as he picked up his coat and started to leave for the day. “Just like yesterday and every day before…”

Another heavy sigh escaped Shu as he looked over the rows of cubicles that surrounded his, all belonging to his fellow office drones. Day in and day out, it was the same routine for all of them. Punch in, file reports, call customers, file MORE reports, and do the same thing again the next day. There wasn’t anything wrong with it; it was just so… routine.

How much could Shu really blame his job for that, though? He was hardly the definition of exciting or adventurous outside the workplace either. An exciting night for him involved picking up something for dinner on the way home instead of cooking something; if he was feeling REALLY crazy he might stop at a bar. That was about as wild as his nights ever got.

Even on a purely physical level, Shu was the antithesis of exciting. Thin black hair, tan skin, brown eyes, a little overweight but not obese; nothing about him stood out. Neither good nor bad, it felt like most people viewed him as indifferent. Hell, his boss couldn’t even remember his name despite the fact Shu had been reporting to him for nearly a decade now.

“I really need to do…SOMETHING.” Shu said to no one as he entered the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby. What should that something be, though? Going to the movies wasn’t anything new and different(plus he’d already seen anything worth seeing at the moment). Pulling out his phone, Shu punched in, “Exciting places locally” into a search engine as the elevator doors began to close.

“Dance club, no…hibachi restaurant, no… strip club? No!” Shu felt himself blush at the thought of setting foot into one of those kind of establishments. He’d barely even dated since college and hadn’t really thought about it much since. He did want to meet someone one day and have some kind of serious relationship, but it never seemed to be the right time or the right person.

DING!

Shu stepped forward at the sound of the elevator doors opening, still desperately searching through his phone for something, anything that felt right. So absorbed was he in his search that he ran straight into a wall, or at least what felt like one the way he bounced off it. The object was so solid it didn’t yield a bit to him running into it at a not insignificant speed. More out of shock than anything else, Shu stumbled back into the elevator, dropping his phone onto the floor as he gripped the railing in the elevator to keep himself from falling on his butt.

“Whoops. Sorry about that; didn’t see you there.” The, “wall” apologized as Shu tried to compose himself. Given how the man’s broad shoulders seemed to fill the wide elevator doors, Shu could probably be forgiven for that mistake. The golden-brown haired man smiled warmly at him, squatting down and picking up Shu’s dropped phone before holding it out toward him. “This is yours, right?”

“Um, right…” Shu gulped a little as he saw how massive this man’s hands were; the phone looked like a child’s toy as it sat there in his hand. He looked like he could crush the phone and probably a couple more with ease, or every bone in Shu’s hand if he so desired. He may have been beastly in size, but his kindness was equally massive; his smile was so warm and bright that Shu couldn’t help but be at ease as he gently took it back. Heck, the guy had apologized even though Shu was the one who’d bumped into him. “T-Thank you…”

“No problem.” The gentle giant of a man smiled warmly as he shifted his hand, extending his suit covered arm for a handshake and making the smart but tight looking outfit strain even more around him. “I’m Jason; what’s your name, friend?”

“Friend?” This was happening rather fast for Shu, though despite himself he couldn’t help but smile a little himself and return the handshake. Even his blue eyes looked warm and friendly, making it easier for Shu to relax despite Jason’s intimidating figure. He felt like he had the strength to rip Shu’s arm right out of its socket with ease, though his grip was gentle and almost reassuringly firm. “I’m Shu. Nice to meet you.”

“And you as well, Shu. Sorry to bump into you as you’re heading out for the night; I was just getting in myself.” Jason explained as the two continued to shake hands. Shu’s arm was starting to get a little tired when Jason finally released his grip.

“At this hour? Mind if I ask what you do?” Shu asked as he flexed his fingers to try and restore some of the feeling in them. At the mention of that, Jason produced a business card from the pocket of his suit coat and presented it toward Shu. The card had the basic information you’d expect on any business card; address, phone number, all the like. “Leonine Counseling?”

“Indeed. We help you take pride in who you are by accepting you into our pride.” Pride? Like in a grouping of lion’s kind of pride? Well, that would explain the smiling lion icon that served as the company logo in the corner of the card. “If you or anybody you know could use a little boost in confidence, call and make an appointment. That number on there is a direct line to my office.”

“Thanks…” Shu took the card from Jason’s hand, though his attention was drawn toward the large ring on Jason’s hand. It was a thick silver band with an amber gem set in the middle of it, though it was its placement on Jason’s index finger instead of his ring finger that drew Shu’s attention more if only for the unusual placement. He’d never been much of one for jewelry, but Shu couldn’t help but find himself drawn to the gem for some reason as he studied it in detail. It was only when Jason spoke again that Shu snapped out of his trance.

“It’s a company perk, provided by Maste… I mean, the master chief of staff.” Shu was shaking off his brief trance and didn’t notice the slight change in phrase used by Jason. “Come visit me in my office and maybe you can take a closer look at it if you’d like. Just make sure you call for an appointment first so I can block out the proper amount of time.”

“Huh? Oh! S-Sure!” What the hell’s the matter with me?, Shu thought as he tried to gather his thoughts. He was acting so weird, and Jason was being such a nice guy about it to not mention anything. Shu hurriedly stuck the card in his coat pocket before slowly edging his way around Jason out the elevator. “N-Nice meeting you, Jason!”

“And you as well, Shu…” Shu was too far away to hear the soft purr that slipped out of Jason’s throat as the elevator doors closed. “I’m certain we’ll meet again very soon, as long as Master approves…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After his encounter Shu decided to just head home and try to forget about what happened with Jason. He was nice and friendly, but something about him seemed… off to Shu. He couldn’t put his finger on what exactly it was; it didn’t seem like anything necessarily bad or wrong. He just… Shu couldn’t even explain it to himself, but something just felt different about Jason.

Maybe that unexplainable difference was what kept Shu tossing and turning that night as he lay in bed, trying and failing to put the big man out of his mind. Maybe it was just because Jason was so different from Shu in almost every way; Jason practically glowed with confidence and strength, whereas Shu barely even seemed to register to most people when he was standing right in front of them. It must be nice to be so positive and confident in yourself, Shu thought dejectedly as he tossed and turned in bed. If only he had half, or maybe even a quarter of that himself he could really do something with his life.

Thoughts of Jason continued into the next morning as Shu sat at his cubicle desk. Using the company computers for anything other than company work was forbidden, though Shu was the only one who seemed to take that seriously. Everyone else would sneak some time browsing social media or playing games, though even that minor act of rebellion was something Shu would never feel comfortable with. It showed how badly Jason was still stuck in his mind that Shu ended up doing some research on Leonine Counseling on company time.

The site presented itself in being a large company with offices around the world, though prior to meeting Jason last night Shu had never even heard of it before. Apparently that was intentional according to the details on the site; despite their world wide success, the company wanted their clients to know that every individual was important. They didn’t advertise anywhere, and new clients were only taken on by referral by other clients or counselors. The site even made note that by finding their webpage that Shu had been selected as a potential client, referencing him by name in several sections.

It was a little creepy in a way to think the website seemed to be almost talking to him and knew his name, though it wasn’t impossible to imagine it was just designed that way. Shu figured that they must have had some sort of feature that pulled his name from somewhere in the computer and just placed it in the right spots. While it did make him a little concerned, it did also feel nice to imagine that the site had been designed personally for him. It was probably just a trick of the site design trying to lure me in, Shu thought as he clicked on a tab called, “Your Growth Plan”.

“Spiritual and physical growth through submission?” Shu raised an eyebrow at the description that followed. The Leonine path, as the site titled it, involved making once better by submitting to the guidance of another. It was quick to point out that submission didn’t mean slavery or surrendering oneself like in a cult, but rather allowing someone to guide them and ultimately remake them into something better than they were before. All that was asked for in return was trust in the process(and a small fee).

Shu glanced around nervously as he clicked over to the testimonials of former clients. All spoke highly of their time using the Leonine path, many of them speaking to how nervous they were when they first signed up but ultimately were amazed and thrilled with the process. They all said how they’d happily refer any male(that was another weird detail Shu noticed; not anyone or any person, but any male specifically) that they thought would be deserving to joining The Pride. That was the first time Shu heard that term mentioned, but every testimonial mentioned how proud they were to be a part of The Pride.

Shu was really on the fence about his; a part of him was screaming at him to call Jason right now and set up an appointment, while another part of him was getting seriously weirded out by the whole thing. The site didn’t go into much detail about what exactly would be involved in this, “Growth Through Submission” thing, and the testimonials could just be fake. That same oddness was also intriguing to Shu; for someone who was getting fed up with his humdrum life, this was something new and intriguing. He shouldn’t do this, though… no, he should!... No, he shouldn’t…

Shu waffled back and forth for what felt like hours, Jason’s card feeling almost warm in his wallet as he pondered whether to make the call. He had been selected by Jason; it would be rude to not at least follow up with him. Maybe this is exactly what he needed to break out, to do more with his life. Gah; why was this so hard?!

He’d barely gotten any work done by the time his lunch hour came around, still wondering what he was going to do. It was just a simple invitation, and yet it was weighing so heavily on his mind it was making it hard to concentrate on anything else. Shu pulled Jason’s card out as he walked toward the cafeteria, still unsure about whether he was going to call him or toss out the card and wash his hands of all this. Standing near a trash can outside the cafeteria entrance, Shu turned and rotated the card in his hands as he continued to wrestle with his decision.

Shu was leaning toward tossing the card away when he saw something on the back of it. It was a handwritten note, one that he was certain hadn’t been there a moment ago given how long he’d been turning it over. Yet there it was now, clear as day and filling up almost the entire back of the card in a way that would’ve been impossible for Shu to have missed earlier.

“I’ll be there with you every step of the way -Jason”

Pulling out his phone, Shu made the call to Jason. He’d picked up on the first ring, and thanked Shu for calling him before Shu could even get a word out. They’d arranged to meet that night right after Shu got out of work at Jason’s office on the top floor. Jason told Shu to hurry up before his lunch hour was over and to eat well; he would need his energy for tonight.

“O.K; thank you. See you tonight…wait; how did you-“ Jason said his goodbyes and hung up before Shu could finish. “-you know I was on my lunch break?...”

Maybe he’d just assumed; it was a common lunch hour for most people, after all. Anyway, Shu was committed now. This would be a fresh start for him, though he wondered what exactly was involved in the Leonine path. It mentioned growth both spiritual and physical; did it include an exercise program as well as therapy? Well, he’d find out soon enough…

The rest of the day seemed to drag even worse than the first part as Shu previous nervousness was now mixed with anticipation at what was to come. Throwing himself into his work did little to alleviate that stress as the minutes seem to crawl by. He made up for his slow start and then some; by the time he’d finished the day’s tasks he still had over an hour left. He felt like a kid watching the clock  on the last day of school before summer vacation, and when it was finally time to leave he was so full of nervous energy he nearly exploded out of his chair toward the elevators.

Shu had never been to the top floor of the building before; he’d never had a reason to, after all. He knew generally that the top floors of high-rise buildings were usually reserved for executives and the well to do, though as far he knew this was just a basic office building for various corporations. He expected it to be a little nicer than the basic white walls and carpeted floors of his own company, but nothing too fancy. What he hadn’t expected was pearl white marble floors and fine wooden walls when the doors opened to the top floor.

“Welcome, Shu.” Neither had he’d been expecting a pair of men right outside the elevator speaking in perfect unison. They wore matching blue suits, and while they didn’t seem quite as large as Jason they were also significantly buff looking individuals. They stood with their hands clasped in front of them, almost showing off the rings that looked identical to Jason’s(and also on their index fingers). The moment of intimidation Shu felt evaporated as the two stepped away and motioned him to come forward. “Please; Jason is expecting you.”

“Um, thank you…” Were they bodyguards? Shu couldn’t imagine what else these two gentlemen could be, though why a counselor would need bodyguards in the first place was equally confusing. Still, despite the initial surprise they were quite welcoming just like Jason had been. Gulping and shoving down his fear, he slowly stepped forward toward the door at the end of the hall. The two men returned to their previous position as Shu made his way toward Jason’s office, reinforcing Shu’s initial body guard impression.

Shu noticed several office doors with golden name plates on them; apparently there were several counselors who worked in this office. None of the other counselors seemed to be in, but all mentioned how they were proud counselors of Leonine Counseling. Assuming they weren’t just for show, they must have been very prosperous indeed. Shu wondered in the back of his mind if he would meet any of the other counselors in the future, though right now he figured he’d best focus on his upcoming meeting with Jason first.

Shu had barely bought his hand up to knock on the office door when it opened up, Shu greeted by Jason’s warm, smiling face. Jason ushered Shu into his office, which cemented the prosperous, exquisite vibe that the hallway started. If Shu thought Jason was friendly before, the firm hug that Jason gave him really cemented that impression in his mind. The hug was strong and firm, and yet Shu also felt himself wrapped in a gentle warmth that seemed to evaporate any of Shu’s nervousness.

“Please, sit.” Jason’s warmth seemed to linger even after he let go, Shu taking a moment to shake himself back to his senses. His eyes lingered over the beautiful designed office as Jason made his way behind his desk, motioning toward the plush chair that sat across from him. Shu eased himself into the chair, nearly sinking into the wonderfully comfortable chair as Jason continued. “I’m so glad you decided to join us.”

“Well, your website looked promising, and I really could use a change.” Shu thought it was a little fast to say he was joining them, but he figured that was just Jason’s way of welcoming him. “I’m just glad you’re willing to have me.”

“It’s you who’s doing us the favor, Shu. I’ve already received confirmation that you’re to be welcomed with open arms.” Jason reached into a drawer in his desk and pulled out a small felt covered box, gently placing it in front of Shu. “In fact, your ring is already prepared.”

“Oh?” Shu gently opened the box, revealing a ring identical to the one on Jason and the men outside wore. “Thank you, but isn’t this a little fast? Our first meeting wasn’t even 24 hours ago.”

“Perhaps, but when someone’s right, we know. Please, try it on.” Shu slowly eased the ring out of the box. This was weird and way too fast, but in a way that made it more exciting. Besides, it was just a ring; it’s not like rings were given as a sign of commitment to something. Shu was about to mimic Jason and the men outside when Jason spoke up. “Place it on your middle finger, please.”

“The middle?” Shu was confused, but did as he was instructed. The ring slid on easily, tight but not too tight. Ring sizes didn’t exactly offer a lot of wiggle room, how did Jason get hi-

*Hello, Shu.*

“W-What the?!” Shu looked around frantically for the source of this new voice. Jason didn’t seem at all alarmed, leaning back in his chair and smiling gently as he watched the alarmed Shu glancing frantically around the room.

*It’s alright, Shu. I’m not physically there; it’s the ring that’s providing the link between us. It’s how I keep in constant contact with you and all my other pets. It’s alright if you’re a little frightened; this is a new experience for you, after all. Alister bought you to my attention after he met you last night, and I agreed with him that you would be perfect to join us.*

“Pet? What are you talking about?! And who’s Alister?!” Shu attempted to tug off the ring but found it firmly locked around his finger.

*Why, he’s sitting right across from you… oh; silly me. You haven’t been introduced properly. Jason, if you’d be so kind…*

“Of course, Master.” Shu didn’t know if it was shock or surprise that kept him from just running out the door as he watched Jason slide his own ring off his index finger, quickly sliding it down onto his middle finger. A deep rumbling sound, almost like a purr emanated from Jason’s chest as he leaned back in his chair. “Just watch, Shu; you’ll understand soon enough.”

“Understand? Understand what?!” Jason closed his, seemingly ignoring Shu’s questions as his body started to go limp. A moment passed, then another. Shu was finally about to start running when Jason’s eyes shot open, his soft blue eyes suddenly glowing the same amber color as his ring.

*There it is, Shu. Alister is starting to awaken now.* The Master’s voice continued to speak as Jason gently licked his lips. His slight smile was getting bigger… no, it wasn’t his smile; it was his mouth that was getting larger! Or at least longer, his jaw stretching forward in a way Shu could only imagine was uncomfortable at best but if anything seemed wonderful to Jason. Despite having been completely clean shaven when he first sat down, Jason was also showing signs of thick stubble along his mouth that seemed to be getting thicker by the second.

“W-What’s happening to you, Jason?!” Jason just smiled in response, slowly standing up from his chair and beginning to undo the top button of his white collared shirt.

“Showing you the benefits of being a good pet for Master, Shu.” Jason undid the top button of his shirt, then suddenly paused as his hands slid down to the next one. His head tilted as if he was listening for something, though what it was Shu couldn’t hear. Another purr slipped out before he nodded knowingly. “Of course, Master; as you wish.”

*As you may have guessed, Shu, I can speak to my pets individually or as a group. Jason was just concurring with my suggestion; he loves doing it anyway, though it can rack up the new clothing bills quickly. Like most things, it’s best enjoyed in moderation.*

Shu had no idea what this, “Master” was talking about as Jason stood before him, breathing in a slow, steady manner. His chest rose and fell gently with each breath, his tight shirt straining to contain his formidable frame. The buttons around his chest look especially tight… and was there that much of a gap between the buttons a moment ago? It was almost as if Jason was getting… bigger?

*Yes, my pet; he is, and so will you. The Leonine way involves improving you spiritually, emotionally AND physically, remember? Being held by one of my fully changed pets is like being wrapped in a warm blanket, one that you just can’t help but feel safe being with.*

“It’s true, Shu. I was frightened at first as well, but once you let Master’s influence effect you, it feels amazing.” Jason smiled as he flexed his arms in a double biceps pose, the sleeves of his shirt looking strained with the muscles bulging within. The bottom of his shirt pulled up as well, revealing a hint of Jason’s abs covered with a fine lair of hair. “More than amazing…”

The desk suddenly jumped a little as something slammed into the underside of it. Jason stepped back a little to reveal the culprit; his growing erection. Though still contained in his pants, it too was yearning to break free and seemed like it would do so soon. Shu could already see the head of the bulge starting to grow damp with precum, Shu’s eyes following the bouncing bulge as Jason took a moment to slide out of his tighten shoes before they burst under his growing feet. Did the transformation really feel that arousing?

*It does, my pet, as you’ll find out soon enough. It may not be something you thought of at first, but deep down you know watching him grow and transform is hot. You’ve always associated size and power with confidence, and while not a universal constant there is more than some truth to that statement. You may deny it in your head, though the head below your waist is telling me otherwise…*

“What?!” Shu blushed and tried to covered his own erection as though it would help. He hadn’t really thought about if he was bi, gay, straight or anything in between much before, though watching Jason now he wasn’t in much of a position to deny he had at least some desire for other males. The way his cock surged as his hands brushed across didn’t do him any favors concealing that fact either.

*There’s nothing to be ashamed of, Shu; in fact, I’m sure Alister approves of it very much. Don’t you, my pet?*

“Yes, Master.” Jason, or Alister now, smiled as he relaxed his arms. It relieved a little bit of the strain on his sleeves, though not by much as another loud purr made his chest rumble and shirt strain even more. “I can already see it now, the lion in Shu straining to come out. He’s going to look so beautiful, even more so than he does now…”

“M-More beautiful?” The compliment made Shu’s face flush; no one had complimented him on his looks before, or at least not for a very long time. The heat of his blush also helped to conceal the small pin-prick like feelings of his own fur starting to push through the skin of his face. “I-I…”

*You are beautiful, Shu. So many men have such beautiful, powerful beasts inside them that they just don’t know how to set free. That’s what I do; I help them unleash themselves, let the lion inside them come roaring out. All I ask for in return is loyalty, to me and to The Pride.*

“Exactly, Shu. Look at what Master has done for me.” Alister’s brown hair was starting to lighten in color, his sideburns growing thicker as they also grew down the sides of his face. The rest of his face was taking on a tawny yellow coat, and along with his growing mane was making him look more and more like a proper lion. Though he was a lion, the way his tongue hung from his muzzle as he panted was almost canine-like as his body began to quiver. “Here it comes…”

Alister flexed again in another double biceps pose, though it looked like his entire upper body flexed along with him. The buttons on his chest probably would’ve shot across the room if the back of his shirt hadn’t given out first, the cloth tearing with an audible, “SHRRRIIPP!” before the remains hung loosely around his arms. Grabbing the remains of the sleeves in fur covered hands(well, they did look closer to a paw, though he still had five fingers), he tore the remains of his shirt away as if it was tissue paper. His white undershirt fluttered to the floor in front of him until another, “SHRRRIIPP!” sound occurred before the shirt got caught up around his waist.

*As you can see, Shu, the change can be quite intense.* Shu watched in stunned awe as Alister removed the shirt from his cock that had torn free of its own confinement. It had to be a least a foot in length, and even from across the table Shu could see veins visibly bulging across the massive tower of flesh. Shu was having trouble taking his eyes off it, his hands slowly sliding across the desk before he caught himself about halfway there and stopped.

“I-I…” Shu watched as Alister slowly made his way around the desk toward him, his fur covered muscles rippling with each slow step. His legs were also thick with powerful muscle and fur, a long ropey tail also waving slowly behind him as Alister stepped close to him. His pants must have been destroyed while he was behind the desk considering he was now completely nude, and was he STILL getting bigger?! His cock certainly seemed to be, the head dripping a small amount of precum that barely missed landing on Shu as Alister stood before him.

“This is all thanks to Master, Shu. You’ll need to support The Pride, but he’ll never ask of you anything you aren’t comfortable doing. He’ll give you so much in return, like he has me.” Alister’s paw looked like it could engulf Shu’s head as it gently stroked the thickening white hairs on his cheek. “You’ll accept his offer, won’t you?”

“I-I…” This was all so strange and happening so fast, and a more logical part of Shu told him to rip the ring off his finger and make a break for it even if that meant having to break his finger to get the ring off. Another much more primal part of him was telling him to accept this, to just surrender and take what was being offered. His heart was going a million miles an hour in his chest, his thoughts fluctuating between fear, anticipation and arousal. “I-I… accept…”

*Very good, Shu.* The ring around Shu’s finger felt incredibly warm for a moment as the pact was sealed. Alister smiled as he lifted Shu from the chair and wrapped his massive arms around him tightly, wrapping the smaller male in a cage of fur and muscle that felt quite comfortable. Shu found himself joining in with Alister’s purrs, though they were mostly lost under the bigger man’s much deeper purrs.

*Now, we must complete the ritual to properly introduce your new form. Repeat this mantra until instructed otherwise.* Shu listened to the words as Alister thrust his cock against his scrawny body. The anticipation of seeing a new pet being created was extremely arousing, though Shu would need to be changed first before the two could truly interact; Alister was libel to hurt Shu in his current state. Instead he merely held Shu by his rear, closing his eyes and enjoying the sound of Shu chanting the mantra Master was feeding into his mind.

“With this ring, I submit. To Master, I commit.” Shu’s eyelids felt heavy as he started to chant, his mind more than his body starting to feel tired. Alister gently nuzzled the thickening wisps of white fur that were dotting Shu’s cheeks as he held his soon to be lion brother.

“Mane grows wild, body builds brawn, as I turn to lion.” Shu wanted desperately to watch his transformation, especially as he felt his shirt starting to pull tightly across his shirt. Feeling actual weight and firmness in his pecs was amazing, and imaging how this would only be the beginning was making him squirm in Alister’s paws in anticipation. Alister’s cock rubbing against his own straining bulge was making it even harder to concentrate, but Shu kept himself together.

“Confidence hardens strong. To Master, I belong.” A warm wave of energy washed over Shu as he finished the mantra. Belonging to someone, being cared for and loved; it just made him feel so happy and content. His Master would love him no matter what, and he wanted to make himself better to serve his Master better. It was a feedback loop that would make his Master happier and himself better; what could possibly be wrong with that?

Shu began to repeat the mantra as instructed, body and mind continuing to change. By focusing on the mantra, it let Master work inside his mind past mental defenses that would normally resist such influence and his body to change him into a proper pet, more so when Alister began to chant along with Shu. Hearing his brother lion’s voice joining his own was making Shu’s affection for Alister grow along with his body. Shu slipped his hands around Alister’s neck, making Alister purr as they slowly stroked through his thick mane.

*That’s it, Shu. Just relax, and chant, and grow.* Invisible hands began to tickle along the top of Shu’s head, gently playing with the rounded lion ears that were beginning to emerge. Being touch by Alister was amazing, but feeling Master’s invisible touch made Shu spurt a small load of precum. Shivers began to work its way down his spine as Master’s stroking continued, covering the sensation of a small nub of flesh beginning to form at the base of his spine. It began to swish back and forth as it started to grow out into a proper lion’s tail, a silver and white tuft at the end of an otherwise snow white furred tail.

*Looks at Alister, my pet.* Shu’s eyes fluttered open slowly, his eyes looking glassy and distant as he looked over his brother lion. *Look at how powerful, how massive, how happy he is. You’re like a child in his paws now, but soon you’ll be almost as big as him, perhaps even bigger. You want that, don’t you?*

Shu nodded dimly without breaking his chant, even as his tongue and teeth began to feel a bit wrong for his mouth. His stretching muzzle made a few words come out a little off, but apparently not enough to break the chant as he continued to change. So deep was he in a hypnotic haze that it took him more than a few moments to recognize when a deeper, more powerful voice repeating the same mantra was now in the same room. It took him even longer to recognize the deep baritone voice was his own, though the smile on his muzzle showed he quite enjoyed it.

*Show me how much you want to be loved, to be my pet. Grow out of those clothes. Shed that old, weak self, and show me how powerful a beast you can be.*

Alister was thrusting his cock against Shu’s stomach, the head of his shaft rubbing over the hardening bumps that were his abs that were being slowly revealed as his thickening back and tightening arms made his dress and undershirt pull up. Shu’s own shaft was almost painful trapped in his pants, what little space that had been in there originally rapidly filling up between his throbbing erection and his swelling testicles. Even his butt felt firmer as Alister squeezed it, making Shu moan and the button of his pants bulge dangerously close to bursting. It wasn’t exactly comfortable, but there couldn’t be growth without some growing pains.

*Yes, my pet. Let your body grow as your submission to me grows. Feel strength in my guidance, and in the warm embrace of your fellow pet*

“Master is right, Shu. I can see what you really are, and it’s amazing.” Shu pulled himself tightly against Alister, giving Alister the perfect chance to bury his nose in Shu’s thickening silverly-white mane. The weight of his thick mane resting against his expanding shoulders felt quite nice, even if it did tickle a little as it brushed against his upper back. It felt almost like a collar reminding him that he was owned by Master, but with something much nicer and fitting than a piece of leather wrapped around his neck.

A loud, “SHRRIIPP!” followed by a deep gasp slipped out of Shu as his cock finally burst through his pants, making his pants tear all the way down to his knees as the remains of his underwear fluttered to the ground.  His orange-sized testicles were nestled comfortably in his fur covered thighs, the corded pillars of muscle flexing as he wrapped his legs around Alister to better support himself. His chanting didn’t drop for an instant even as he felt his cock rubbing against Alister’s, each frotting thrust making his cock and the rest of his body surge more and more. The sleeves of his shirt were wrapped around his forearms at this point, the buttons of his sleeves starting to quake as they tried and failed to contain the growing columns of muscle within. Shu was so close to finalizing his transformation; he could FEEL it.

*You’re right, Shu. The ritual is all but complete now. There’s only one thing left for you to do; cum. Fall to your knees and cum with Alister. That will seal the spell and make you my pet.*

Alister let Shu go out of his grip, Shu only vaguely noticing how the floor seemed further away than it did when he was first picked up thanks to his increased height. He felt to his knees almost instantly, the remains of his pants giving up the ghost as his thick, rounded calves flexed. His shoes were still holding on despite everything, the constricting pain being over-ridden with all the pleasure of growth and submission. Alister joined his brother lion in kneeling as the two continued to thrust against each other.

“Join me, brother. Join us in our service to Master. Join The Pride.” Shu looked up toward Alister just in time for Alister’s lips to meet his own in a kiss. The touch was brief, though it felt like it had hit Shu with the force of a lightning bolt. Every hair on his body stood on end(and given how he was almost completely covered in white fur now, it was quite a lot of hair) as the touch seemed to work its way down his muzzle and across the rest of his body. An explosion of power, of size, of submission, of lust; all of it hit Shu at once, and with more force than if he’d been caught in an actual explosion.

Shu threw his head back, clenching his fists as the surge hit his cock first and hardest. Having gotten to a little over ten inches now, his cock began to spurt against Alister as each spray add a little more length and width to his member. Shu let out a massive roar that seemed to shake everything in the room that wasn’t nailed down as every muscle fiber flexed in response, drowning out the slight cracking and popping as his bones shifted to support his furry, bulky body. His shirt finally gave up its futile resistance, the buttons shooting off his chest and hitting Alister square in the face as his pecs surged forward. Alister was too busy coating Shu’s new fur coat with his own seed as he came to be bothered by it.

*And with that, the ritual is complete. You still have some growing to do, but you are now my pet. Welcome to The Pride, Ajani.”

He was getting more powerful, more furry, and thrusting his cock against a similar handsome beast, but the former Shu getting his new name was the hottest thing of all. He was properly owned now, properly loved by his Master. Everything else came second to Master’s approval.

That being said, if Master’s approval meant becoming a furry muscular beast with a massive cock Ajani was certainly not going to complain. Alister seemed quite happy with it too as he practically tackled Ajani to the ground, his paws roaming over the powerful back of his fellow white furred pet as his cock continued to dribble its seed over him. The two rolled about playfully on the floor, both their cocks still as stiff as steel even as their orgasms died down as they explored each other’s bodies. Neither noticed the bursting sound of Ajani’s shoes finally giving way to his big paw like feet; by then their attention was focused elsewhere mouths as they nuzzled and licked up bits of their own seed off the other.

“Ajani, you look so amazing!” Alister smiled up as he was rolled onto his back, Ajani straddling his thighs as he smiled down at his golden-brown furred companion. “Master did such a good job with you.”

“Yes he did. I only wish there was a way I could thank him more directly for it…” Ajani’s brief look of disappointment was quickly replaced with a smile as he felt Master’s invisible hand stroking his mane.

*You will soon, my pet, although not today. Though I am always with you in spirit, I can only physically be in one place at a time… for now, at least. Although, there is something you could do now that I would very much like.*

“Oh? And what would that be, Master?” Alister seemed to already know the answer to Ajani’s question as one of his paws began to stroke along Ajani’s cock, getting his shaft nice and slick with some of their previously spilled seed.

*I love it when my pets make me happy, but also watching them make each other happy. Why don’t you take that sexy new body of yours and have some fun with your brother lion there?*

Ajani let out a big, sarcastically exaggerated sigh as he looked down at Alister. “If I MUST, Master, I will take on this burden for you…”

Alister smirked before Ajani’s lips locked around his for a deep kiss, made a bit easier now that the two were almost physically equal. The two continued to stroke and caress each other as they began to shift upward into a sitting position. Their rough feline tongues danced and pushed against each other before Alister broke the kiss to start moving his mouth down along Ajani’s body, nuzzling briefly into his mane before moving to his chest. Ajani gasped when Alister began to gently nibble on his nipples like a hungry kitten looking for milk, his cock starting to throb again in response.

Ajani’s paws traced over the thick knots and bumps of muscle in Alister’s shoulders as he switched to his other pec while also enjoying how his thick arms bulged and rippled with even those slight movements. Ajani couldn’t help but flex and grope his upper body as Alister continued to suckle, his mind running wild with feats of strength he could perform for Master with biceps that seemed to bulge almost as big as his head when he flexed. His paws replaced Alister’s mouth as his golden brother started working over his brick-like abs, the sight of his ring(which had been the only piece of clothing to survive the transformation and had grown along with his bigger hands) making him feel a wave of pleasure on top of his paws and Ajani’s work.

Ajani eyes shot wide open as Alister’s tongue flicked across the head of his cock, already sensitive from his first orgasm. Ajani’s paw worked through his brother lion’s mane as Alister slowly worked over every inch of his shaft, Alister’s paws roaming over his thighs as his muzzle slowly worked its way down his shaft. Another orgasm was quickly approaching as Ajani braced himself, and was quite confused when Alister suddenly pulled off of him. Standing up, Alister helped Ajani to his feet.

“Let’s show Master how strong you’ve gotten, Ajani.” Ajani was still confused until Alister practically leapt into his arms, forcing Ajani to hold Alister under his thighs to keep them from tipping over. It finally started to dawn on him what Alister was aiming for as he shifted around, maneuvering himself so Ajani’s cock was pressed against his rear. Alister wrapped his paws around Ajani’s waist while he got a better grip, sliding his paws under Alister’s arms so he could lift him up before slowly pushing himself into Alister’s tailhole.

The strain on Ajani trying to hold up his fellow lion was tough, especially when Alister went mostly limp, though the fact that he could bear such strain turned him on even more. Alister going limp also meant he sunk deeper on Ajani’s cock, the warmth and tightness making both lion men purr. The previous work Alister had done with his muzzle meant that Ajani could move him up and down with relative ease, his arms getting a good workout while his cock did the same for Alister’s rear. Now it would simply be a test to see how long each could hold out before orgasming again.

Ajani tried to keep his thrusts slow at first to prolong his orgasm, though feeling Alister’s cock thrusting against his chest and abs was making that rather difficult. There was a moment of concern that Master would be upset if he came too soon, though almost as soon as the thought entered his head he dismissed it; Master understood this was his first time. He didn’t hear Master’s words anymore, but Ajani could still feel his influence and appreciation for what Ajani had done already. That was good, considering it wasn’t long before Ajani felt the familiar churning of his testicles as another orgasm was preparing.

Though Alister was making a decent mess on him with his precum, Ajani could sense he would cum ahead of his brother lion if he didn’t do something. With a mighty heave Ajani tossed Alister into the air, just high enough so he could hold Alister by his sides and reach his cock with his muzzle. Whether it was the sudden display of strength or the quick work of Ajani’s muzzle as he engulfed his shaft, Alister was quickly on edge himself a few seconds later. Both lions went over that edge when Ajani dropped Alister onto his cock, thrusting nearly his full length into the golden pet.

Both lions roared as they came together, Alister’s cock spraying wildly over them both as Ajani’s seed shot deep into Alister. They knew Master would approve of their display of raw strength and sexual energy, and if the floor hadn’t been soundproofed said display might have been witnessed by the entire building. They may have been owned by Master, but they were by no means domesticated. They were wild and passionate beasts, and they reveled in it.

Ajani leaned up toward Alister for another kiss once their roars settled, though a knock at the door pulled his attention away for a moment.

“Alister? We’ve called for backup.” Was that one of the guards? He sounded different to Ajani’s ears.

“Backup? Are we in danger?” Alister smiled and gently kissed Ajani before answering his question.

“A side effect of being Master’s pet is that it can affect other pets nearby to change as well when they start getting passionate. They’re informing us they’ve called for backup to replace them.” Alister purred as he looked toward the door. “They wish to join us.”

“Well, only if Master orders it…” Ajani smiled as he kissed Alister again, Master confirming what Ajani had expected would be his answer.

*I do, my pet; I do.*

• Like 1