The Muscle Lottery Part 1: Meeting the Coach

TheWeremuscleForest

Jessie Aberdeen’s name has been selected by a muscle supplement company in a contest through his local gym. The company gives away three tickets a year to three lucky recipients to come visit their headquarters and to mingle with some of their models and sponsors. Jessie has won one of these tickets which have made some of his gym buddies incredibly jealous of his luck since only a handful of men have ever been given the chance to even obtain a ticket. The thing is Jessie isn’t really all that interested in even going to the headquarters unless he is allowed to take his ex-boyfriend Riley Cera with him since they are still very close friends.

Riley is all for it, but they have to convince the company, Maximum Nutrition, of letting him tag along first. One of their agents, Victor Dumas, has made a special trip to come and meet with Jessie about him being selected for the contest. The man catches up with him as he is going through one of his workouts. He walks over and takes a seat beside Jessie on a vacant machine and gives him some much needed encouragement as he pumps his pecs up. After finishing a set or two, Victor puts his hand out to shake the winner’s hand. Jessie’s eyes immediately wander over to the agent’s powerful arms as they glisten and show off their incredible vascularity. The man is a stunner with huge muscles all over his entire frame. His shirt and pants are leaving nothing to the imagination.

He asks Jessie where they can talk in private so they can have a conversation about what will transpire next. The gym manager happens to be nearby so he directs them to the back of the gym where they have a meeting room. Both Jessie and Victor go inside and sit down across from each other. He goes through a checklist asking Jessie asking whether or not if he has any health issues and does know that he has a stipulation about Riley.

“May I ask Mr. Aberdeen why you want to bring your friend Riley along?”

“He makes me feel very relaxed in unfamiliar surroundings. We also have a history as well.”

“Ohh I get it. Well I hate to tell you this but the company is not thrilled that someone else is being added to the list, but they have said that they will allow him to come. He just won’t be allowed to participate in the program though.”

“There is a program? I just thought there was some kind of reward involved.”

“Ohh there are definitely rewards, trust me, but you do need to realize that Riley will complicate things if he is a part of your program.”

“So where will he be then? Should I just give my ticket to someone else?”

“OH NO! You can’t forfeit the ticket. It was awarded to you because you fit the criteria for the contest. Riley however, does not fit the criteria. We can invite him to visit you later on, but for now he doesn’t constitute an invite.”

Jessie stares at him in a confused manner and wonders what the problem really is with this situation.

“I just don’t understand this. This makes me want to forget about the whole trip altogether.”

Victor stands up and lifts his shirt up to show Jessie what he can look forward to.

“Here let me show you what can happen to you when you come to the complex.”

He then pulls his shirt off and pulls his pants down to do a most muscular pose. Jessie looks on in awe at this man’s perfection.

“Uhh okay, so you are saying that I will look something like that?”

“Well not exactly like me, but I was at one time on the other side of the table like you are. I was smallish and pretty average, nothing special really. They have methods there that can change your body forever. Every man has different DNA, but this is an opportunity that is only afforded to the lucky few that are chosen. You were selected because they foresee success with you Jessie.”

“Hmm okay I guess I am sold on this. I just want you to promise me that Riley will get to come see me eventually.”

Victor sits back down and pulls out a stylus from his briefcase to hand it to Jessie so he can use it for his tablet so he can sign off on several digital documents. They talk a bit more about the trip and Victor assures him that he will make sure Riley gets an invite when things are ready to go.

“So…..I read that there are two other men in this, right? Are they just random guys like me?”

Victor laughs and nods his head up and down.

“Yeah just like you and yes they are from this country. You will meet up with them at the company orientation when you get there for meet and greets. They are also smallish like you.”

“Okay I want to trust you Victor. I feel like we could have been friends when you were younger.”

“And we can’t now? Come on man, are you telling me that you wouldn’t want to feel these all the time?”

Points to his giant biceps and squeezes them as they rise. He motions for Jessie to come over and feel them which he does. He smiles as Jessie lets out a slight moan and reacts.

“It feels great to wake up every day and feel like you are the center of someone’s fantasy. Before my growth cycle, I didn’t have anyone to be with. Since I joined the company though, that changed quickly and I have all kinds of friends. I hope we can be friends as well Jessie.”

He stands in front of Jessie and has him rub his chest feeling his rock hard abs and thick pecs. Jessie moans again and leans in to feel them against his face. Victor pulls him back a bit and laughs.

“Not now little man, if you get too close to me you will get me in a lot of trouble. Now when we get to the company, then maybe we can get a little more acquainted.”

“Are we traveling together?”

“Absolutely we are. The company sent me because they think that we can get along pretty well and I beginning to think that they are correct.”

Victor puts his clothes back on and wraps his right arm around Jessie as they leave the meeting room. He tells Jessie to go home and come back to the gym when he is packed because they only have a brief amount of time before the next flight comes in. Jessie would like to contact Riley first, but knows that his ex would rush there to try and go with him as well.

“What are you going to do here Victor while you are waiting on me?”

“Call me Vic if you want Jessie. *winks* Hmm well…..I guess I could get a quick workout in as well. *pulls shirt back off* I could get a few sets in while I wait I suppose. We have about three hours before we need to leave so make it hasty little man.”

“Okay I will be back soon, see you then Vic.”

The lucky winner jumps into his car and races home to get his luggage out of his closet. He gets a knock on the front door and stops to go answer it. When he opens it Riley steps inside and smiles at him.

“So……did you manage to get me in on this as well?”

“Uhh yeah about that Riley, the man they sent said that you can’t travel with me right now. They said they will contact you when the time is right to come see me.”

Riley’s smile disappears as it turns to disgust. He goes to sit down in one of the chairs in the hallway and puts his hands on his head.

“WHAT!, damn so this really is just for you only. Are you going to be alright going there by yourself?”

“Yeah I won’t be alone there. He said there are two other winners that will be meeting up with me at the facility. I actually trust this guy for some reason.”

“Hmmm, I know how you are Jess. I hope that you understand that you will be alone when you get there. I won’t be there to protect you in case something bad happens. I want to meet this guy before you leave though just to get an idea of who you are dealing with.”

“Okay, I don’t think that will be a problem. I just have to finish packing and we can go back to the gym together.”

The beefy Riley follows Jessie into his bedroom and helps him finish filling his luggage. As he closes his suitcase, Riley hugs him from behind and squeezes tightly. He kisses Jessie on the neck and leans against him.

“Wha…..why are you doing that Riley?”

“I still love you so much Jess and I don’t want anything to happen to you that might be against your will.”

“I’ll be okay buddy. I still love you too but you already have someone special in your life.”

Jessie turns around and rubs his hands on Riley’s beefy chest to calm him down. Riley looks into his eyes and leans in to kiss him gently and rub his back.

“I will find a way to get there to see you Jess. They won’t have to contact me because I want to be there.”

They finish packing and rush out the door and into Riley’s truck. They continue talking as they drive back to the gym.

“I thought this was a good idea, but maybe you were right in the beginning. Maybe this is a trap of some sort Jess.”

“Please just meet Victor first and maybe you will change your mind about this whole contest.”

“Wow, you even talk about this guy like he is a friend. You never do that unless you have some sense of the person.”

Riley rubs Jessie’s left leg as he drives which makes him uncomfortable.

“Stop doing that Riley. We are not together anymore remember? Why isn’t Steve with you anyway?”

“Actually he is at the gym too. I just wanted to see if you were home first before I came here.”

“Alright well just try to control yourself okay?”

They arrive back at the gym as Victor stands near the entrance doors talking with the owner. Jessie and Riley walk in as Victor turns to look at them and smiles. He gives Jessie a big hug and holds him for a few seconds which makes Riley mutter to himself.

“There you are. I see you have a friend. OH……this must be Riley.”

He reaches out his powerful hand to shake Riley’s beefy one. Riley extends slowly as Victor squeezes tightly.

“WOW, you have a tremendous handshake man,’ Riley says loudly.

“Oh well yeah I guess I do. Sorry about that.”

He turns to Jessie and makes a gesture at the door. Jessie gets it.

“Where is Steve, Riley? I don’t see him.”

“Hmmm I don’t either. I would go to look for him but I can see that your ‘friend’ wants to leave now.”

Riley turns to Victor to say a few things.

“Listen man, I care for this guy here more than you could ever know. I want to make sure that you are going to be there to help him since he thinks you are legit. Are we cool?”

“Sure Riley, we are cool. I think he will be able to take care of himself soon anyway so don’t be a buzzkill.” *winks*

Riley looks at him puzzled at this gesture and reaches over to bear hug Jessie one last time.

“Jess I love you man. I don’t want anything to happen to you and I promise I will be there as soon as possible.”

He leans in to kiss Jessie longingly and squeezes him tightly against his body. Jessie moans softly and rubs his back. He releases though when Victor pulls him away.

“I love you too Riley and we will talk soon.”

Riley waves goodbye as Victor whisks Jessie into his limo after putting his luggage in the trunk. They take off for the airport soon after. The muscly Italian sits fairly close to Jessie as they ride in the back.

“I think your friend Riley still loves you quite a bit. I fear he will get himself in trouble if he continues to act out like this.”

Jessie looks at him in a strange way.

“You mean if he decided to come see me? I do fear that he will think irrationally. He has always been so protective of me.”

“I will try to keep you safe Jessie, but eventually you won’t need my help any longer. That is the whole point to the lottery, you are the beneficiary.”

“Oh I think I understand that. It just seems so daunting at the moment though. I guess I will be a lot calmer when I meet the other guys there.”

“Oh sure, they are in the same position you are. They have their own agents as well. I am always going to be your agent so you don’t have to worry about me handing you off to someone else.”

“Ahh okay, I kind of figured you were going to be my agent through this whole process.”

They arrive at the airport and get onto the plane. Victor tells Jessie to go ahead and get some sleep because he will be having a big day tomorrow. The flight takes a few hours before they land on the west coast. Victor shakes him and tells him to wake up. They get off the plane and Jessie immediately feels the heat hitting him in the face as he leaves. Victor laughs and says that soon he will no longer have to worry about wearing any shirts at all in this hot weather.

End of Part 1

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10