Becoming an all-powerful God

Unionlolol

• 4 months later...

Wow man ! What an amazing work! Plz write more and complete this hot story. I prefer if it were a  takedown wrestling between those 2 hot gods

• Like 1

Thank you Ro20316 and kadan!

Yeah it could be a great story! Those two godly beings fighting for supremacy, those immense powers colliding, maybe comparing the strengh of their muscles, the size of their cocks, maybe even rubbing each other’s perfect bodies and finding an unexpected pleasure in showing off, or in dominating...

In this story I wanted to explore a (dark) deep desire that I find extremely sexy: lust for power. And how power often manifests as obscenely developed muscles or as a huge cock endowment and a manly/cocky/hypersexual attitude. And also the concept of taking it all to an extreme, to the final consequences, and finding pleasure in that overwhelming sense of absolute power and perfection.

Thank you for your kind words!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Unionlolol said:

Thank you Ro20316 and kadan!

Yeah it could be a great story! Those two godly beings fighting for supremacy, those immense powers colliding, maybe comparing the strengh of their muscles, the size of their cocks, maybe even rubbing each other’s perfect bodies and finding an unexpected pleasure in showing off, or in dominating...

In this story I wanted to explore a (dark) deep desire that I find extremely sexy: lust for power. And how power often manifests as obscenely developed muscles or as a huge cock endowment and a manly/cocky/hypersexual attitude. And also the concept of taking it all to an extreme, to the final consequences, and finding pleasure in that overwhelming sense of absolute power and perfection.

Thank you for your kind words!

((The strongest and highest will in life is not the futile struggle for life, but the will to fight, the will to control.))
Friedrich Nietzsche

Yes my friend, it's all about  the DOMINATION

Let's complete this mad journy and go to the MAX!!!!

•  
  •  
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello my friends ...... I got a previous approval of my dear friend  who is Unionlolo : the writer of this wonderful story to make adjustments in  the course of events and we agreed to continue the confrontation between Aladdin and Jafar .... I present to you the modified story and I hope you'd like it . Please give me Your opinions to complete it to the fullest .... Thanks very much again to the original writer of this story and I hope he'd like my amendments.

• Like 1

"Jafaaaaaaaaar!   Come and show me your strength!"  Aladdin roared with  strong growler voice  and jumped highly toward the royal platform  to land behind the giant Jafar, who had reached his climax drowning in the brutal eroticism and rubbing his enormous dick madly and brutally until  a huge hot explosive cum rushed from it, which flushed like a white thick cords  rising like a fountain several meters high and splashing the royal roof  accompanied With desperate screaming. giant Jafar lost all control over himself when  his  hot  splashed luxurious  cum on the ceiling began dripping on the ground with rising steam . Jaafar was breathing strongly after the great masturbation he did and  his huge dick dropped between his huge legs until he reached between his  Huge bare feet like an elephant's hose and it was still dripped with semen , Suddenly he felt the ground shaking by  landing of giant Aladdin behind him where the royal floor cracked under his enormous muscular feet ... Short moments of silence during which Jafar heard the sound of wild savage behind him sniffing and exhale strongly ... the giant Jafar turned  while he was grabbing his testicles, which started to swell like two giant balls again , to find the enormous Aladdin in front of him ,he has became a  muscular naked giant just like him.   His enormous pecs was moved up  and down with his deep, brutal breathing  .his huge arms stretched on both sides and they have spared from its massive trunk due to the overgrown and bulky back muscles  .. The color of his eyes has become completely white and He became having a grown , black, dense beard that has grown thickly to the top of his  huge chest. His thick olive skin became full of swollen thick veins. His enormous cock was erected in front of him up to the level of his nipples With  swollen cockhead was pointing to his rival  and trembling from the excessive veins of blood Strong pulsating ...  Aladdin drew a brutal smile of ecstasy and a thirsty desire to challenge and fight.  Giant Jaafar with his fiery red skin stopped  with wide monsterous red eyes for moments from the appearance of new Aladdin  and then this stunning soon turned to be a mad desire of  challenge and fighting when he roamed his eyes on the details of the muscular huge body of his rival and saw a grown virility explosived brutality from his bulky muscles .... View of the huge Aladdin muscles filled with veins which seemed to be about to explode   and were  swelling and throbbing with every movement and the confident hungry look for blood and fighting and his huge penis erected towards him completely all these made  Jafar's cock raising  and erecting dramatically very hard again with bulging thick veins and it also pointed his huge head towards his rival which was a few steps  in front of him .... Now on the platform of the royal throne  two brutal giants stood facing each other hungry for challenging and fighting for Domination and sovereignty until death!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Hell yeah! They both have become giants, gods, the ultimate beings of strenght, muscle and power. Why wouldn’t they want to fight for domination, why wouldn’t they wish to prove themselves as the true and only god? Comparing their strenght, showing off in front of each other, maybe  rubbing their godly muscles against each other, comparing their manlyness, feeling their monstrous endowements pressing between their legs, maybe even having a taste of each other’s cocks and the godly seed they now produce...

It is so sexy to imagine them fighting as it is to imagine them fucking!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Unionlolol said:

Hell yeah! They both have become giants, gods, the ultimate beings of strenght, muscle and power. Why wouldn’t they want to fight for domination, why wouldn’t they wish to prove themselves as the true and only god? Comparing their strenght, showing off in front of each other, maybe  rubbing their godly muscles against each other, comparing their manlyness, feeling their monstrous endowements pressing between their legs, maybe even having a taste of each other’s cocks and the godly seed they now produce...

It is so sexy to imagine them fighting as it is to imagine them fucking!

Dear friend Unionlolol....

I am very pleased and delighted that the completion of your wonderful story has impressed you, I'll publish more parts  soon , and certainly since you're the owner of the original story , then you can later modify or even delete the posts that I publish and modify them as you desire . Warm greetings to you and all the followers .

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The muscular giants Jafar and Aladdin then stood facing each other on the royal podium, their enormous muscular pecs rise and fall with their  deep, angry and brutal breathing, both eager to prove his superiority and sovereignty over his rivals and then tearing him apart ruthlessly , Jaafar was a mighty giant of huge muscles. Wide veins are insanely pulsating ,and his skin has become  fiery red skin and  covered by  shaggy hair. His rival Aladdin has become a muscular giant with thick, shaggy black hair and it has maintained his bronze skin color.
Jafar was shreded while Aladdin was bulk.
Their enormous huge cocks are firmly erected and their heads are high,one was red and another was dark brown, but they are of equal length, thick veins, and strong erections.
"I,m gonna fuck you," Jaafar shouted, his threatening cut the moments of silence that passed while the rivals were examining each other's weapons.
A roaring Jaafar accomplished with banging  his huge bare foot on the ground of the royal court with great power that made the corners of the hall shaking and thick dust falled from the ceiling.
"Do you think you have gained my strength, son of a bitch? Look at me, now I am the God of manhood and power, I am the MASTER of Agrabah and the master of this whole earth and I'll make you lick the feet of your new God and you are going to suck my dick after it'll lacerate the vagina of your whore princess. Your tongue shall clean the blood of her menstruation from my cockhead, son of a harlot "
Jafar with these words  was grabbing his huge penis and shaking him  threateningly in front of his rival, who was still standing in front of him silent with brutal smile drawing on his face, but his eyes were completely white and unfocused as if he was in a coma of hypergasm with enormous power.
"Well ... come here then... let's finish this matter now ... "
Aladdine said this sentence very quietly submerged with high confidence and a strong desire to fight appeared in his trembling voice not because of fear but of  impatient enthusiasm of the conflict, his white eyes were not centered by his rivals, but were on the top, aberration as if he reached a high stage of  eroticism.
Without waiting for another word, Jafar rushew toward his rival until their huge cockheads touched each other for the first time.
"Now they stand up against each other completely
"Look at this, you son of a bitch !!!" Jafar Roared  with great anger as he showed off increadible double biceps pose  in front of the face of his rival.
what the fuck !!! Those enormous biceps which were developed as  great bowling balls and their peaks reached to the level of the top head of Aladdin ،flat thick veins have obtrusived strongly .
The big heads of their tall mighty dicks are still in contact and were starting to drip with hot semen from overexcitation. Aladdin's face looked like a light greedy smile as he watched his rival show the double biceps in front of him,
He mockedly pretend to wipe the dust off his huge arms and then quickly he flexed his increadible arms up in front of Jafar 's face and gave him a horror mighty double biceps! .
Jafar silently watched the muscles'  arms of his rival as they flexing and posing in front of him  ,swollen .. Solid ... pulsating with explosive veins ... their mighty  bicepe were similar in strength and magnitude, and both rose to the tops of their heads   .... 
Jafar and Aladdin now compare their muscles in double Biceps with opposite position  .... They tour their eyesight right and left with joy and brutal pleasure. View of their huge biceps hit them sold. They were proud of themselves and admired each other as similar rivals by force. 
Now Aladdin the giant clasped his huge arms strongly around his head and began to twist his torse in front of his rival , he flexed the chopped solid  muscles of his hairy muscular trunk and a smile of pleasure and satisfaction and confidence did'nt leave his face .... 
Jafar roared strongly In approval of what his rival did and then he responded with a similar flex… the two giants now twisted their trunks and flexed their abdominal muscles against each other , brutal barking of euphoria growled with each flex...

suddenly Jafar loosened his hands on both sides, looking ferociously towards his rivals and then annexed his huge fists on the sides of his waist showing off his wide amazing "front latspread pose", flexed his huge pecs which they rose and balled until they came into contact ...
"Coooooooommmmmme " Aladdin cried  threatening   as he showed off his brutal corresponding pose immediately.
Their brutal breathing  were getting deeper and faster as competition continued.
. Then Aladdin extended his right grip towards Jafar and knock strongly on his huge shoulder lying on him and his second hand remained basing on his waist to extend his huge hairy muscular leg  forward and began flexing
  it in front of Jafar who likewise swapped his right fist to The muscular  round shoulder of his rival and stretches his leg forward to show off its enlargement and muscular maturity. A brutal thrill felt by the two giants as they watched their muscles shrinking and swelling and waving right and left "when they began to shake their thighs violently.
Emotions of anger and aggression to prove hegemony and power have now reached  its climax . They lifted their heavy grip from the shoulder of eachother  then  they clasped their huge fists with each other.
They started pushing each other back violently, accompanied by a strong cry from both declared the desire of real combat,
Each of their fists is intertwined with each other, their legs retreated backward and the second remained in place implanted in the ground.Each one overcomes the other and tries to throw it back, but both with their huge rocky feet did not move one inch back.
Slowly, they lowered their mighty arms down while their fists were still intertwineding ...  their bodies became totally attached and their great erected dicks pressed  between their muscular torses and began to rub against each other ... They looked at each other's eyes hungry, angry, predatory and defiantly. Heads lowered to whatch their huge muscular pecs contiguous and nipples have emerged and began to scramble with the nipples of the other ... With the utmost madness and absence of mind, they began dancing  their huge pecs to contradict the muscles of the other  .... 
.... their hungry eyes widened  madly and recklessly to watch their increadible pecs   swelled and conflicted eachother , prominent nipples irritated jump here and there with each strong contraction of the fighting pecs
... finally Jafar cried desperately as a caged monster ... "RASSLE, son of a bitch!"
Immediately, Aladdin replied strongly and defiantly: "you get this…cocksucker" ... fastly he released his fists from his rivals and jumped from the podium to the ground with a  great flipping in the air and then landed his huge stony heavy feet on the floor of the royal hall..  more dust fell from the ceiling .... Giant Aladdin turned to Jaafar and cried with an increadible most muscular pose as  the muscles of his huge arms , pecs , shoulders and trapez were jammed together  and swollen like the balloons covering by veins like  coiled snakes .... "Come here and fight like men, son of a harlot ...."
  By one jump, giant Jafar jumped from the  platform down over the ground causing additional cracking in tiles and ceiling because of the enormous weight of his giant body and his rapid landing .... In front of his rival a terrifying and savage most muscular jafar posed mirrored giant Aladdin as he unleashed a dreadful wild roar, deafening the ears , salivating was seen from the tip of his mouth as  his wild hunger had reached its climax.

Then the 2 monsters couldn't wait for another moment ... Hurry forward rapidly towards each other ,  their giant bodies fused and the sound of slapping the huge muscles sweating each other throughout the Royal Hall to begin wrestling for proving the sovereignty and absolute power until death.

• Like 5