Muscle, Sex, Magic: Updated 18 May 2022

SeaMusc

More frequent, shorter chapters; Longer more infrequent updates? Asking for a friend. :-*  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer shorter, more frequent updates? Or longer, but less frequent updates?

• Shorter, more frequent
    • Longer, less frequent

There was about a year where I only really logged on here to see if this story had been updated, and I'm so very happy to see it's going to be completed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Just going to comment on here since the older site is going away (I think thats whats happening). But looking forward to the continuation of the story when its ready. For those who missed the next few parts  of the story on the older forum you definitely have something to look forward to when SeaMusc adds to Trevor's journey.

“Trevor, he is coming.” Spoken simply, plainly.  No emotion in his voice.

“How long do we have, D?”  Trevor couldn’t stop his voice from shaking slightly.  There were still too many unanswered questions about the djinn world and now, there were only two brothers remaining - and in a race to fill the measure of their creation.

“Maybe a week in your time, maybe less. He cannot find me directly. That is not possible with our kind - and that has allowed us to exist for thousands of years.  But, he can sense me as I can sense him.  He will start looking now.  I can feel his anger and pain.  He is Vengeance and Hatred made into a djinn.  His Bound must be feeding his well with immeasurable greed, rage, and fury.  If he ascends and becomes an unbound god, no longer tethered to law and regulation, the universe will quake at his unfathomable need to destroy. It is his nature”

Trevor looked into Dantalion’s eyes, grabbed his hand, and simply and calmly stated, “We can do a lot in a week, D.”  A small genuine smile broke over his face and he patted D’s hand like a protective father would a small child to give them support and comfort.  “Let’s get to the hotel and get settled.  No need to go home if we have a few days to enjoy.”  The mood had shifted and Dandelion seemed to recede a bit into his own thoughts.

Passion was replaced with introspection.  The need to cum was replaced by pregnant silence.

They continued down the highway in the Jeep, quiet now, emotions still running high.  Trevor felt protective.  He would do anything for Dantalion now and he felt that D would similarly try to protect him with all the power in his being.  But that would not be enough if Bael ascended.  Nothing would be enough.

They arrived at the hotel, parking the Jeep. “How about some new clothes, D? And probably should get back to our natural size.  Right?”  The clothes they left Seattle wearing had been shredded by the waves of growth and body modification over the course of the past couple of hours.

As soon as he said it, Trevor and Dandelion had new t-shirts, jeans, and shoes, with Dandelion’s being extremely snug on his powerful body.  He knew that Trevor enjoyed when he showed off his thick hard musculature and took great pride in this.

Regardless of knowing of Bael’s hunt to find them, he had not changed his devotion and passion for Trevor.  No, that was permanent and getting stronger by the second.

They walked into the foyer of the hotel, Trevor leading the way. Then after getting the room key card, they entered the elevator and went to the fourth floor.  Trevor grabbed D’s hand and held it, fingers intertwined.  Trevor didn’t know exactly how he was feeling, but he did know that it was time to show Dantalion how he felt, how much he already cared for the deity that had come into his life.

Standing in the middle of the hotel room, Trevor approached Dantalion with a tentative but loving look in his eyes.  He wrapped his arms around Dantalion’s thick body and pressed himself into the solid masses of D’s pecs. He laid his head on D’s shoulder and just kept breathing.  “I have my arms wrapped around you, D.  Wrap yours around mine and let’s just hold each other for a few minutes.  Pay attention to how you feel, physically and internally. Just breathe with me.”

The. Djinn put his god arms around Trevor and similarly laid his head on Trevor’s shoulder.  He felt that pressure in his chest again, a pleasant tightness.  Unusual. Interestingly, he, the djinn, felt safe and protected.  He felt … was it love?  Is this what love feels like?

After a few minutes, Trevor broke the embrace with his right arm.  He slipped his hand under D’s tight white V-neck t-shirt and placed his hand on brick abs, stroking them slowly.  Softly.

A low rumble escaped Dantalion’s throat.  Almost a purr, really.  Trevor still had his left arm around D’s upper body as his hand traced the veins on the surface of D’s abs.  “Keep breathing D.  I can feel your heartbeat matching mine.” The djinn shuddered slightly as Trevor’s hand moved up to his vast left pec.  It was so hard.  Pure masculinity.  Pure power.

Trevor’s fingers danced across the surface, running his fingers along the grooves of D’s striations and then flitting them in the deep tight cavern between his gloriously broad and thick chest.  The djinn let out a soft moan.   

Trevor removed his other arm from around D’s back and placed it under the bottom hem of D’s t-shirt.  “Lift your arms up.”  The djinn god raised his arms up and Trevor slid the tight shirt up over D’s head.  “There.  That’s better.”  He discarded the shirt onto the floor.

Trevor’s right hand wrapped about D’s waist, finding the top of the djinn’s world-class perfect ass, he slipped his hand into the back of D’s pants, rubbing his middle finger down the finest crack in the world.  His left hand ran up D’s right pec, and wrapped around his neck.

He leaned in, right hand down the back of D’s pants and the other rubbing the back of D’s thick muscular neck where his spine met his skull.

D’s eyes were closed and occasional waves of his entire body shuddering had Trevor knowing this was going well.  Trevor looked at his djinn’s perfect, plump, inviting lips, wet his slowly with his tongue and then leaned in for a kiss, his mouth taking the top position.  He opened his mouth as Dantalion’s did and softly slipped in his tongue.

Another moan from the core of Dantalion. They kissed softly, tenderly, running their tongues over each other’s, probing; all the while Trevor’s fingers rubbing the the hardest hottest ass in the world.

Trevor pulled away from the kiss but kept his hands working D’s ass crack and rubbing the back of his neck.

Dantalion’s eyes opened and he looked deeply into his Bound’s eyes.

“D, for this part…” Trevor’s voice caught as his breath became shallow and more ragged. “…no use of your powers, OK?  No firing my nerves into overstimulation, no muscle growth, no magic cock and throat…”.

Dantalion looked a bit confused. “I just want you, just you.  And I want it to be just me without augmentations or anything else.  Just us.  The only thing I ask is for you to soften your physical form to that of a human.  I want to be able to rub and kiss and play with your ass, with your legs, with your chest without feeling like it’s titanium.  I want to make love to you as you make love to me, as equals.”  He nodded his head in understanding. “And I don’t want your diamond hard ass breaking off my cock.”  Trevor giggled for a moment.

Trevor unzipped Dantalion’s pants and started pulling them down off his thick striated thighs.  They were almost painted on. Of course, he was not wearing underwear and the djinn’s thick perfect cock lolled between his legs.

Dantalion removed Trevor’s clothes slowly, licking his lips with a look of need and barely controlled hunger.

They stood face to face, naked.

The djinn’s mind was a live-wire.  He was quiet and unsure, but he trusted his Bound without hesitation… he did not know how to proceed.  He had the power to create and destroy galaxies, but uncertain about what to do next to please Trevor.

“Making love to someone you care about really is just allowing your body to express its feelings for another person. You just let your body guide you and let go of hesitation or self-consciousness.”

“You…care…for me?”  D’s mind was exploding with feeling emotion he didn’t understand.  It wasn’t unpleasant, but it was unknown.

“I do care for you, Dantalion, and this is one way of showing it.” Trevor leaned into his djinn for another kiss. This time, there was less caution and more need.  He lead the hulking djinn to the bed and sat him down on the edge, then sat right next to D while grabbing hold tightly of the hefty shank of god cock now hardening between the djinn’s huge thick legs.  Trevor leaned in for another kiss while stroking Dandelion’s perfectly huge thick veiny meat.    

The djinn’s eyes erupted with dancing angry flames and even though he did not need to breathe, he felt his breath quicken and goosebumps erupted over his entire body.  His nipples tightened and hardened.

He resisted the urge to explode with muscle since he knew how much Trevor loved that, but he had his instructions.

“Lay back and stretch out on the bed, D.  I’ll take care of the rest.”

He felt pressure from somewhere inside of him.  Great pressure, building, pushing, wanting escape.  He felt it in his chest, his head, his cock.  His balls were buzzing with power and a new type of energy.

Trevor pushed between Dantalion’s legs and he took one of the djinn’s large balls into his mouth, sucking and lolling it around while his hand stroked the most perfect dick in the world.  Clear djinn precum came out of him.

Trevor moved to sucking on his thick angry cock head. “Mmmmm D.  Your pre tastes like ice cream and sunshine.  Fuck.  Best thing I have tasted in my life.”  He hadn’t done anything using his power but felt a certain pride to know that Trevor approved.

“Fuck, D.  You are perfect.  Everything is perfect,” as Trevor licked the djinn’s cock up and down, sucking and trying to tease out more and more of the god’s delicious cock offerings.

Dantalion was reaching bliss.  The pressure, building and building inside of him from all directions was starting to crest, but he held it back - whatever it was.

“D, I’m going to eat your beautiful perfect ass, and you’re going to love it.” The djinn could barely keep control as it was, but Trevor asked him to grab his own ankles and pull them back to behind his head, exposing his beautiful perfect ass to his Bound.  Fuck.

Trevor wet a finger and started sliding it over D’s perfect pink hole.  He played with it, teasing one finder in a few millimeters. Then another soft pass-by with his wet finger.  Then another probing, pushing in a little more deeply.

D’s mind was racing, transported to a different place.  He let out moan after moan.  Deeper and deeper.  He was in control of himself, but just.

Then Trevor did something he did not expect.  He put his face in-between D’s thick glutes and started licking his beautiful ass hole.  Tentatively at first, then with more aggression.  His tongue was pushing in bit by bit.  Flitting tongue-work every few seconds and then again, probing inside of him, opening him.

The pressure building, barely controlled inside of his mind.  Inside of his body.

Flit with the tongue.  Flit, flit.  Trevor, while working his djinn’s ass with his amazingly talented tongue, grabbed ahold of the hard rod slapped against D’s rock-crushing abs.  Trevor pumped with a hard grip, lubed by djinn pre-cum.  His tongue digging in eagerly to a place that Dantalion would not have expected to feel like this.

The pressure.  Fuck.  The pressure inside of him.  Fuck.

Trevor rose up onto his knees Dandelion’s legs still thrown behind his head.

The human leaned over and put his hands on Dandelion’s chest, kneading the thick dense muscle.  His breathing was shallow and rapid.  There was a sheen of fresh sweat on the human.

Fuck the pressure.  Somethings was happening inside of the djinn.  Pressure.  Ahhhh, fuck.

Trevor lined his hard leaking cock up with Dandelion’s tight perfect hole.

He then found D’s nipples and stroked his fingers over them - hard as fucking diamonds.

“I love you, Dantalion.”

Trevor twisted the god’s nipples and thrust his cock into Dandelion’s ass all in a millisecond.

Something broke inside of the djinn’s mind.

A key fitting a lock perfectly - Trevor inside of his djinn.

Vast dams broke inside of him.  A detonation of galactic power flowing into him.

FUCK THE POWER was cataclysmic.  The POWER pouring into him.  He felt like he swallowed the sun.  More and more.  A crescendo of pure POWER.

Trevor was fucking his hole.  His eyes closed, sweat forming on his brow.  He was fucking his djinn. The more he fucked D, the more power poured into the djinn.  The deity was in an ecstatic state, his eyes rolled back in his head.  Shaking with power - power that he did not know existed.

Dandelion’s eyes opened and looked at Trevor, the source of all of his power.  Trevor was everything.  He was the world and the universe to Dantalion.

Trevor’s eyes opened for a moment while he thrust deeper and deeper.  Harder and harder.  He was grunting like an animal.

D let go of one of his ankles and reached up to caress the cheek of his Bound, the most perfect being in the universe to his mind now.

With he soft touch of Dandelion’s hand, Trevor let out a scream as he erupted, pumping load after load into his djinn’s perfect ass.

“I love you too, Master.”  Then his hand dropped away, his legs fell down around Trevor.

For the first time in millennia, a djinn fell asleep - and with his lover inside of him.

• Like 16

I would like to mention that the chapter breaks may be different from the other "New-Now-Old" site.  I did not save chapter breaks in the story so it may not be exactly lined up... but it should not matter really.  Ultimately, it is the same story. 

Dantalion looked across the great vista from his vantage point at the rim of a great canyon.  He saw across a great plain, full of life with trees and herds of animals he had never seen before.  Just in front of him, he saw a massive waterfall, miles wide, thundering with white frothy cascades pouring over the underlying rocks.  He felt a light mist settling on his face and it felt like nothing he had experienced before.

He peered over the edge of the cliff and found himself looking into a deep black pool of water a hundred metres or so below him.  The waterfall, jettisoning across the pool made no splashes, made no movement on the pool below him, but he could see inch by inch the level of the pool rising.

He felt powerful and as more dew settled on him, he realized that he was dreaming.

He felt a surge of panic, even thought the scene in front of him was so perfect, beautiful, and all-encompassing.  Where was Trevor?

Then he was thrust into another scene…

———————————————————————-

The room was dark but he could just make out an extremely handsome man, well-muscled in build from what he could tell, a cigar parked on the right - draw, draw, draw from the cigar - crimson edges of the cigar etching into his mind.  Next to the Cigar Man was his brother, Bael.  He was bound in silver chains.  The chains ran into glowing cuffs around his thick wrists, ankles and neck.

Pull, pull, pull on the cigar.

Every pull seemed to somehow push Bael more - and by push - the veins around his neck throbbed with the embers around the man’s cigar.  Throbbed is the right word.

As the Cigar Man inhaled, he could see Bael’s ecstasy.  He was angry with rage coursing through him.  He could feel it as if it were himself.

More, pull more.  The pull on the cigar - the Power flowing into him every time, just a bit more.

Bael was perfection.

His eyes were violet and the same flames licked them as did Dandelions. They would always recognize each other in this way.

Bael’s musculature was complete and utterly God-like.  Dantalion was both aroused and terrified. His brother was, in his true form, ten times larger, ten times more beautiful, ten times more devastating than Dantalion would ever have thought - or given his new way of thinking - imaginable.

He pulsed just a bit larger, just a bit more intimidating, just a bit more - everything - with every pull on the cigar.

Bael looked directly at Dantalion as if he could really see him.

“Hello, brother.  What a surprise you are.”  The massive djinn didn’t mouth the words, but they sounded like a thunder-claps in D’s mind.

Pull, pull, pull from the cigar. The massive djinn’s veins were rising to the surface.  Massive irrigation hoses, inches around, flooded him with more and more growth.  Pull, pull, pull on the cigar… The massive djinn bulging with increasing striations, increasing size, increasing power.

The Cigar Man started laughing maniacally.  The first-born djinn closed his eyes and flexed.  A million muscle fibers erupted along his body as he tested the strength of his silver ropes and shackles.

Some links looked like they had formed stress fractures.  The silver appearance was giving way to metal under too much pressure.

Dantalion suddenly knew the Cigar Man.  He was a world leader.  He was feared and loathed… He was unfathomably rich. He was hated.  The massive djinn continued testing his shackles, his chains… and they began to break.

“FUCCCCCK!” Beal yelled into Dantalion’s mind.

He felt pressure on his shoulder - a prodding.  A kneading. 

“D, are you OK?”  Trevor was shaking his djinn awake.  “D.  D!!!”

Dantalion sat up with a start. He was flexing his own musculature.  His forearms were larger than ever, his pecs heaved larger and larger by the second, his legs seemed to be able to create their own gravity.

“I need to show you something.  Do not be afraid.”

Trevor grabbed Dandelion’s hand and caressed it.

“I trust you.”

———————————————————

Dantalion had grown larger.  Trevor could see it easily.  This was not a slight shift in his thickness and height.  Instead, he was looking at someone with substantially more mass.  Trevor was taken back a bit by the refined facial features of Dantalion as well.

“I am OK, Master. Do not worry,” Dantalion purred. He looked into Trevor’s eyes with a devotion that was nearly as frightening as the size of his pecs.  The djinn was running his hands along T’s shoulders and down to his waist, slowly, gently, like stroking a small kitten.

Trevor scanned his djinn’s body but all he could think of was how much larger his muscle god had grown.  He had wished for D to be is his natural state while they fucked, made love, whatever that was - and he had not changed that command. He wasn’t complaining though.  Dantalion seemed to be just a bit more of everything.  And he could feel an increased power in their bond.

“But this is my natural state now, Master.” The djinn’s mouth had not moved but Trevor heard his djinn’s voice as if they had. D stretched his body laying on his back, his Bound looking into his eyes nervously.  Everything seemed to grow bigger again.  Dandelion’s shoulders, his long corded arms, his legs, everything, expanded in a noticeable way.

“Thank you, Master… I am experiencing … a change to my nature.  You have given me a great gift - one I did not realize I could experience.”  Dantalion closed his eyes, the flames extinguishing as soon as he had done so.

He groaned slightly as another wave of growth struck his already-massive body.  Another soft moan from his lips.

Dandelion’s impressive cock stretch higher onto his abs- hard, menacing, truly god-like.  Trevor couldn’t resist and wrapped his hand around Dandelion’s cock root.  He slid his hand, only able to get about three-quarters around it - up slowly, gently toward the djinn god’s cock head.  A shudder from D stopped him from going further.  He paused.

“Why are you calling me ‘Master’ now again, D?  I asked you to call me Trevor, or T - but you have’t in the past few minutes.”  Trevor gripped the djinn’s cock again with earnestness and continued upward, feeling the rock hard veins and steel djinn flesh under his hand.

“I can if you would like it, Sir.  But… fuck… it feels so good to call you Master and you did say you want me to feel good.” Dantalion’s eyes opened for a moment and then closed again.  “Is that correct, Master?”  He bit his lower lip and moaned a bit more as the word Master left his lips.

Of course Trevor wanted his djinn to feel good, to experience pleasure, that was part of his hope.  He could feel the power moving through the bond, almost a lust for more. More power.  More of whatever D needed to continue his evolution.

Trevor watched as D’s cock leaked more and more clear pre-cum onto the thick vein-netted abdominals. The grooves were filling with it.  He moved up onto D’s body and started licking the pre deposited there.  He put Dandelion’s cock head in his mouth when he was done cleaning up the other offerings.

He sucked and sucked with increasing focus, rotating one of his free hands around and up and down D’s mammoth shaft.  It was slick with god juice now… slippery with clear nectar milked from the insides of a deity.  He extended his arm up to Dandelion’s chest and twisted his left nipple, hard and waiting for abuse.

“Fuuuuuuuuuck, Master!” Dantalion bellowed - Trevor’s mouth popped off of his djinn’s cock and watched in amazement as volley after volley of cum shot out and onto the wall behind them.  After about 10 hard shots over D’s shoulders and head, the orgasm started to calm down and a slow trickle of cum issued from his softening cock.  It was a lot of cum.

The stayed together, panting, sweating…

“You have asked me not to use my power for this experience.  It is, without questions, the greatest experience of my long existence.  But, Master, I would like to show you something - by far the most sacred place for any djinn.  I would like you to see what you have done for me.  May I please use my power to show you?” Dandelions bowed his head, submissively and looked away.  He was so uncomfortable asking for anything, even that he be given access again to his natural source of power.

“Of course, D.  Moving forward, please be at ease asking me for whatever you desire.  I have tried to make that clear, but maybe I need to be more exacting in what I say.  Please do not hesitate to request, ask, or question.”  The djinn looked concerned.  He was not used to this sort of intimacy in a bond - ever.  For all he knew, no Bound had ever given his djinn so much freedom or autonomy.

“Yes, Trevor.  I will be more free with my … requests.” His perfectly plumped lips mouthing the words softly, sensually.  “I would ask that we…” He paused.  “I request that we have sex again as soon as we are able.  That experience was transcendental, Master.  I would like to have that feeling all of the time.”

“I have spoken directly into your mind a while ago.  I should not have done that without your consent… I wanted to show you one of my new gifts.  One you bestowed upon me when… we made love or fucked, or whatever you would like to call it.”

D closed his eyes again out of shame.

“You wanted to show me something, something sacred to you.  Take me to this place.  Take me to where you were dreaming just a bit ago.”  Trevor had worked his way up the growing djinn’s body and had draped his right leg over the hulking mass of Dandelions waist and legs.  He nuzzled into the space between D’s chest and his outstretched arm.  He lay his head on D’s shoulder just above his arm pit.

They fit perfectly. Two puzzle pieces, together,  Warmed by each other.  Cum drying all around them.  Smells of sex, the salty funk of ejaculate permeating the air.  Testosterone coming out of every pore of both.

“Ok, Master.”

“And D, I give you access to my thoughts.  I know that is a huge step for you, and there are secret and dark doors in my mind, but that is to be human - we all have thoughts and things that we are not proud of.  That said, I will allow you to speak to my mind and I would like to be able to speak to yours.”

“Master, is it not clear that you already do?”

Dantalion’s enlarged hard body squeezed itself just slightly around his Bound.  The thoughts and feelings of hearing the words “I love you, Dantalion” seeping into his mind.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

“Take me to this sacred place you mentioned, please.”  Trevor was still wrapped up in Dantalion’s enlarging body, head on his right shoulder, arm across the djinn’s chest, and right leg wrapped around a tight muscular waist.  He squeezed his very human body into the djinn - a full body hug.  His hand danced around D’s massive chest, tracing the tributaries of his pulsing veins with his soft fingertips.  It still seemed so strange that he could feel the djinn’s heartbeat and veins throbbing in time with his.   

He could feel Dantalion’s body returning to its rock hard density.  The time had passed on from Trevor taking’s D’s virginity.  A 6,000 year old virgin with the hottest body the human could imagine.  It was all so surreal.

“I will take you there.  But to do so, you will need to enter my mind.  I do not know how you will experience being inside of me.  I do worry it may be too much for you but I will shield you as best I know how.” Trevor did not understand but he nodded.

“I trust you…completely trust you.”  Trevor pinched and twisted D’s nipple and let out a deep sign.  He felt safe and knew that all would be ok. D’s eyes locked with his own and he felt a pull, like he was being dragged out of his body and into the flame-licked pupils of Dantalion’s.

————————————————————-

They were floating down together, hand in hand, completely naked, from a great height - dropping from maybe 2000 feet above an enormous waterfall.  Off in the distance, mountains with sharp jagged peaks encircled them from every direction and beyond those peaks, Trevor could make out large bodies of water held back by the mountains.  He felt everything around him.  He looked a few miles into the distance and saw a tiny rustle of leaves on one of the million trees spread across the plain.  The rustle was caused by a small caterpillar munching away on a leaf.  He could hear it and smell the fresh smell of sap oozing from the plant.

He looked at Dantalion next to him and could see every minute hair on his gorgeous powerful body.  He felt a small breeze passing by with a beat of a butterfly’s wings thousands of feet away.  He could sense everything.

Underneath them, as they descended, was the waterfall, miles across plunging into a massive pool of dark clear water. Nearly clear.  There did seem to be a very slight cloudiness but only just.

Trevor through it was unusual that there were no waves on the water in the pool below.  Tributaries of rivers stretched into the distance, reaching the base of the mountains a hundred miles away.

“This is my well.  What you sense as water is the mana flowing into me.  It is you that has created this great waterfall.  Before you, there was but a small trickle and the top of the lake you see was thousands of feet lower.  You have broken all expectations of any human I have known or heard of.”  Dantalion and Trevor reached the edge of the cliff above the strangely calm lake.  Across from them, mana flowed like a more massive Iguazu Falls. The sound was deafening.

Trevor’s eyes began to tear up.  “Kiss me, D.  Kiss me deeply, here, at the center of your soul.” He reached up and stroked Dantalion’s neck which felt like warm marble.  “Kiss me.”

Dantalion bent over for a kiss, lips softly touching, then the probing of tongues.  It was exhilarating.  Trevors senses were magnified a million times over in this place.  He could feel every crease in D’s lips.  He grabbed onto his djinn’s massive biceps and could feel every tiny hair, every capillary below the surface.  “Is this what you feel all of the time, D? This much detail, this sensitivity to everything around you?”

“Yes, Master.  This is how I perceive the world.  It is my purpose to please my Bound and that requires detail and senses that you as humans do not have - but you can experience them here, in the center of me, can you not?

Trevor did look around again as the vast landscape.  He was able to see colors that the had never imagined, the blues and purples of ultraviolet. He could see the deep dark reds of infrared. He could see them, not just imagine what they would look like.  He wrapped his left arm around Dantalion’s hard ripped waist. “It is so beautiful, D.”  A tear ran down Trevor’s cheek as he looked at the waterfall and the pool below them.

D raised his thick muscular hand to his Bound’s face and wiped away the tear with the pad of his thumb.  “It is only this beautiful recently.  That is your doing.  You have created this inside of me.”

Typically Trevor would have rolled his eyes.  He was not one for sappy moments and corny comments.

But here, arm wrapped around D, experiencing the center of his djinn’s soul, witnessing the fount of his power, the comment seemed … appropriate.

‘The gem you picked out of my vessel, the clay jar, the gem is a representation of this well of mana.  As it clarifies - both the mana here and the gem you have in your pocket in the outside world - it can tell a Bound how close his djinn is to ascension.  You will remember that mine started out very cloudy, but look below - the water, and the gem - are almost clear.  The level of the water is rising quickly.  You are filling my well at a speed and with such purity that I believe to be unheard of with my other brothers.  Unfortunately, I will never be able to ask them as they have destroyed each other. Now it is just two of us… and Bael is so close.”

“Does he have a place inside of him like this?”

“We all have a well like this; however, I would think that Bael’s vista is different.  I imagine his is more lava and lightning.  He is dark and merciless.  Where here are butterflies and forests, I would think he has snakes, crows, and sulfur. But I do not know.”

D looked at Trevor with some concern. “In my dream, I saw him.  He was shackled and thick silver chains bound him tightly but he was massive, terrifyingly beautiful - and he was close to being able to break the chains that encircled him.  I fear that as soon as he is able to remove the fetters of his Bound, he will be unleashed and will begin his apotheosis.  He was testing the chains and they were beginning to stretch.”

Trevor tightened his arm around Dantalion’s waist in a display of affection and comfort.

“There was a cigar smoking man there.  Every drag on the cigar, Bael appeared just slightly more powerful, slightly more menacing.  I don’t know if the cigar man knows of the danger he is in.  If Bael ascends, there are no more rules to bind him.  He would destroy the man, his Bound, in a millisecond, completely - as if he never existed.  I could feel the hatred that Bael has for him.  His Bound has treated Bael as a pet, an unruly animal.  He has kept him chained for decades - and likely in pain and suffering, never able to rest in his mist form.  It was my sense that Bael has rarely or never felt anything else and that has made him the monster he is now.  He has never felt the affection that you have shown to me. I…pity him.”  Dantalion’s voice broke just a little.

He had not generally been impressed with humans and had in the distant past been tortured by one of his Bound - but his Trevor had, in a matter of days, completely changed his existence.

“But let’s not speak more of those things while we are here.” The massive djinn reached down and grabbed Trevor’s cock and stroked.

“Oh fuck, D… it’s so intense. The feeling is a thousand times stronger here.” He closed his eyes as the broad shouldered god knelt down and took Trevor’s rapidly hardening cock into his mouth.  Trevor placed his hands on top of the djinn’s head and pulled it toward him.  D’s large perfect lips reached to the root of Trevor’s cock, his nose buried in his Bound’s musky skin.

The djinn was using magic again, Trevor’s cock was being sucked down D’s throat, waves of muscular contractions began with his tongue and pulled further and further, now past D’s tonsils which were vibrating at a low frequency.  “Fuck. Vibrating tonsils, D?  Where did you come up with…”  His eyes closed, he thrust his neck back and let out a deep moan as he felt his cock growing, thickening, lengthening down Dantalion’s magic powered throat.  His dick was huge, definitely twice or three times larger than his day to day.  His djinn was taking liberties again and where better than here, at the center of his being, the core of his existence.

With one hand remains on Dantalion’s head, he placed the other over D’s Adam’s apple.  Fuck.  He could feel the massive head of his cock distending D’s throat.  He didn’t know that he would think that was so fucking HOT.  Feeling your cock forcing it’s way down a welcoming eager throat - and feeling it from the outside…

The vibrations intensified and the waves of muscle pulling Trevor deeper and deeper inside felt as though he were being milked.  Trevor’s balls were beginning to expand and he could feel massive amounts of cum swirling inside.  Everything was amplified.  He could feel every individual vein on his cock.  He could feel the blood continuing to rush into it, making him harder, hornier.  He could feel individual sperm angrily wriggling in their protein cum bath.  It almost tickled - but in an indescribably horny way.

Wave after wave, undulation after undulation He looked down at Dantalion, the djinn doing things with his mouth and throat that had never been done before in the history of mankind.  He had become a sex god as much as anything else.

The djinn had become raging hormones made god-flesh and his only focus was on his Bound.  Trevor looked into his eyes as D looked into his - he could see every crypt in the djinn’s irises.  Flecks of dazzling crystals made up the color of his eyes - and deep inside of them, flames of all colors, mostly reds but blues, purples, greens - it was hypnotizing.  He was losing himself to pleasure.  A wave of massive sex was building between them.

The djinn’s cock was now lodged between his own massive pecs and he was massaging his apple sized dick head with the hard muscular pillows that made up his expansive, thick chest.

He was tit fucking himself as he sucked off Trevor.  Fuck, that’s some talent.  Pre started ushering from Dantalion’s massive shaft.  Trevor took the hand that was on top of D’s head and reached down and rubbed the pre around Dantalion’s piss slit. He scooped some off the top of D’s pecs with two fingers as the djinn’s cock was now reaching to just under his chin. Trevor brought his fingers to his lips and greedily sucked down the god’s nectar.

“Taste, Dantalion.”  The djinn pulled his head and thick veiny bull neck away and Trevor’s now-24 inch cock popped out of the D’s mouth audibly.

“Yes, Master.” A wicked grin spreading across Dantalion’s face.  He had the look of a starving man in a desert - just at the edge of sanity.

Trevor reached down again to the top of D’s angry pulsating dick and scooped up more pre and thrust his fingers into the waiting mouth of the djinn.  “Eat up, boy.”

Dantalion let out a deep moan and his massive muscular body seemed to explode with size.  His shoulders rose and his traps grew around his neck - and that fucking neck was already thick with ropes of muscle and veins but now D’s neck was far thicker than his head.

“The better to suck you with, Master.”

Dantalion placed his huge hands on Trevor’s ass, put the tip of his Bound’s now massive 24 inch cock on his lips, opened, and thrust the massive shaft past his vibrating tonsils all the way to the root.  He took 24 inches in 2 seconds.  Lust danced in both sets of eyes.

Trevor could not hold back any more. He clawed at Dantalion’s massive shoulders, a hand on each, then running them frantically up and down his massive traps.

He felt his orange-size balls seize up - flood gates opening in the vast network of tubes in his overactive nuts.  He felt the pause for a fraction of a second and then all hell broke loose.  Pints of seed hurled down his engorged rod and into the greedy stomach of his sex-crazed djinn.  The jet came out of him on one long stream, then staccato.  He looked down and Dantalion was making guzzling movements with his throat - wanting every drop.

He felt the djinn’s muscular neck pulling out every bit, like expressing liquid from a straw, pressure, intense pressure from one end to the other - milking his cock like a cow’s udders.

The intensity was as if every orgasm that Trevor had ever experienced had occurred all at once in one massive detonation. He thought that the orgasms he experienced previously with Dantalion were intense - the only one close to this was when he was fucking D - that was its own special type of experience.

He started to feel his erection waining and Dantalion pulled his head away.

The djinn stood up and up.  He was at least 8 feet tall and so mind-blowingly thick. He was only a couple of feet away from Trevor now and so appeared as a grotesque writhing mound of power - but Trevor had never seen anything more beautiful.  He wanted every millimeter of that power and pure distilled masculinity more than he wanted anything else.

“It’s already yours, Master.  Now watch this.”  Dantalion bent over slightly brought his arms around slowly in front of him, extended a massive vein streaked leg, and slowly flexed everything in what was the most terrifying most-muscular pose imaginable.

A deep growl emanated from the djinn’s core, erupting deeply and lowly out of his scrunched  up face, and frightening smile. He relaxed and stood up. He again assumed the pose and crunched down and flexes everything again, and then harder,  then harder until individual muscle fibers rose to the surface in massive bundles.

“How’s that, Master?  What?  MORE?”  Dantalion had that evil look in his eyes again and kept the pose and everything expanded, not his height, but the thick ropes of hard meat erupting from insertion points, veins creeping across the side of his head, throbbing vessels plunging from his neck across every surface of his massive naked body.  Dantalion had never felt so powerful, and hungry for more. For the first time in his existence over millennia, he felt fucking cocky.   He was a god already and now, here with the most precious human in the universe, he would show Trevor just how lucky they both were.

He held the flex, his entire body a living statue of pulsing density.  Trevors eyes could not take it all in and his previously softening dick was springing to life at an alarming rate.

“You’re… you.” Trevor couldn’t form words.  He backed up to take in what Dantalion had become. D had become everything in Trevor’s most fetish-filled, lust-driven, dick-in-your-hand-at-the-moment-you-begin-to-cum-and-feel-like-a-GOD, fantasies could produce.

“It is OK, Master.  I am still me.  But this is now my true form.  You have gifted me with power beyond what I am worthy of.”  He stood up but the striations, cords of pure god power, all of it - remained.

Trevor was so sexually aroused by - but also proud of - his djinn.

“You like it when I am cocky and show off, yes?”

“Yes.”  Trevor could barely find that word in his vocabulary now - with what was wrecking his body and mind standing right in front of him.

“You fucked me, Master. Now I’m going to return the favor. I want to fuck you.”

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Just the thought of the massive djinn thrusting his enormous manhood inside of Trevor, the new cocky attitude, the increased size and beauty of his body and face… Yes, Trevor very much wanted to be fucked good and true.

But Dantalion had showed him the inside of his soul, the well of his power, and it was not lost on Trevor the intimacy and trust that the djinn felt toward his Bound.

“No one has been here with you?  No previous Bound or … anyone?”

“No, Master. Only you.  You are the only one I have felt worthy to share this with… it is extremely unusual for one of us to even discuss our Well. the deepest part of ourselves, with a human. I do not think any of my brothers would have done so with their Bound … I do not know for sure.  But having you here makes me feel mana coursing through me like an unending tsunami - brining you here - these have been the most perfect moments of my existence.”

Trevor looked up at the hulking being in front of him, naked, pulsing with power that they were just beginning to comprehend.  D had continuously been perfecting himself while in this space and he bore little resemblance to the version of himself that had been expelled from the jar of clay upon first meeting Trevor.  He was massive, powerful, each movement causing an eruption of fibers and veins to cascade down his body.

He never wanted to be further away than 5 feet from the little human - the source of everything.  He was becoming Sex and Lust - and muscular masculine power-made-flesh - and all focused on Trevor.

How did humans handle such emotions?  But in that question, answers about wars and battles fought throughout time were hidden. Humans did not handle these emotions well at all. Their world started making sense now that he was able to feel and experience in their way.

“D, I really really want you to fuck me.” The magical beast in front of him continued to involuntarily flex… Fuck it felt good.  “But, I know we are short on time…who knows when Bael will come for us… and I would like to return the favor - return the trust you have given in sharing your mind with me…”

D looked at Trevor with curiosity.

He approached the djinn who stood just a few feet away.  The human wrapped one arm around Dandelions hard-as-fuck waist and the opposite hand traced the hose-sized veins running from his crotch down his ripped quads which had the appearance of feathers underneath the skin - but were harder than any substance known to man.

“I want to show you the inside of my mind - my deepest, darkest fantasies.  Things I am ashamed or embarrassed of - that I think you may understand now.  I want you to understand the level of  - FUCK! - The NEED I have to wank off to everything that you have become.  I want you to understand…better.”

“Master, this is a great gift but you MUST allow this access very specifically.  It is against Djinn law to enter or read the mind of a Bound unless it is spoken clearly and unequivocally stated.  This is a highly unusual request, but I am honored.”

D continued, “What you have experienced, me reading your facial expressions, your body language, heart beat, look in your eyes - that is not reading or entering your mind.  That would be much different - much more intimate. It would be indescribable for me. I don’t not think I am worthy - or able control my own desires in that place.”  The djinn placed his hand on Trevor’s head, holding it there for a moment.

He, a deity of incomprehensible power - of indescribable potential - all he wanted was to always feel his little human’s touch.  It was a feeling that was all-consuming.  He felt another quake inside of him - MORE power.  Was this feeling washing over him endless?  Would he be able to tolerate much more?

His own mind was splitting apart with desire, throbs of hard cocks - all of them Trevor’s, gallons of cum endlessly flowing from balls that never stopped pumping out their creamy offerings, feelings of disappearing into the recesses of pure Sexual Power, becoming a tool of endless pleasure for his Bound - wanting to live inside of Trevor and never be separated again.

“Take a breath, D.  Just breathe.  Come back to me.”  Trevor was stroking his djinn’s face, reaching up to him, barely able to reach.  “Come back to me.”  They were still in D’s mind.. but the edges of the landscape were starting to take on a dream-like state with soft edges.

Dantalion realized that his fists were clenched.  His forearms leaking pure testosterone and pre-cum - just like his hard cock… he was leaking slick Muscle-God-juice out of his pores.  He felt as if his entire body was about to cum - every single pore oozing sex juice, his diamond-hard nipples dripping with pure distilled MAN and sexual desire - standing on the edge of a beautiful vista of waterfalls and forests inside of his shattering mind.

He had almost lost all control… and now he was asked to go into a far more dangerous place and he was ill-prepared for what awaited him there - in the most fetish-filled recesses of Trevor.

But what his Bound desired, he would produce.  That was his ultimate purpose - and he WANTED it. FUCK - he wanted to know so badly.  He needed it - he needed to make Trevor’s dreams come true - all of them.

And he knew without a doubt, the he could surpass every single desire a thousand times over.

“Come back, Dantalion.  Wake up.”

—————————————————————-

They found themselves back in the hotel room, naked, Dantalion had indeed become massive in the real world - a change or upgrade to his natural state.  Trevor’s head lay right under the djinn’s chin, his body only now extending to D’s knees.

A little gust of cold air from the room air conditioner caused Trevor to shudder a bit.  But the djinn was now so protective of his Bound, even that minuscule shiver was met with massive arms wrapping T up in warmth.

“Thank you,” Trevor sighed.  He was perfectly comfortable as if he was meant to fit perfectly curled up on the sex god underneath.

“Of course, Master.”  A thrill and shiver ran through Dantalion when he said that.  Master.  Fuck.

Trevor placed the palm of his hand on Dantalion’s expansive chest, right over his thick nipple. “Dantalion, as your Bound, I give you permission to access my mind - my consciousness, my sub-consciousness, and all of my body…I give you access to all of me.  I trust you without reservation and I want to share all that I am with you.”

The djinn looked down into Trevor’s eyes and breathed out a deep sigh.  “It is done, Trevor. I will meet you when you close your eyes.

“Show me what you dream about when you hold your cock in your hand at night.  Show me what you desire me to become… for you.”  The djinn wrapped his gigantic muscular fingers around his Bound’s now much smaller hands and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

Trevor was falling asleep, lulled into his dreamworld by the soft touch of a supreme being. He didn’t know if he could ever feel more safe, more protected, more desired.

Dantalion’s mind was opening to receive the full mind and body of his Bound.

He looked inside at his Well of Mana - and he could see in the distance that the massive ranges of mountains were quaking, splitting.  Like dams about to burst, the large mana lakes behind them were pushing against the high peaks - wanting to be let free.

In an instant, he was inside Trevor’s mind. Nothing could have prepared him for the moment - the rush… Fucking fuck.  What was he becoming?

The universe that created him had not planned for this.

In a voice deeper than thunder and more powerful than all of the oceans in the world, he spoke.  “Master, I am here.”

• Like 8

An Easter Story: Originally posted Easter 2022

Dantalion was thrust into a dark space - it felt cold. He was in a long dark hallway, lights flickering over doors several feet apart, much like a movie portrayal of a mental institution from the 50s.  A distant clickety-clack of wood-soled shoes on highly polished cement floors were all he could make out.

He was surprised.  Shocked.  Caught unawares.

He had envisioned Trevor’s mind to be full of the butterfly gardens and forests of his own mind since his Bound had produced that for the djinn.

He felt alone all of a sudden.  He felt their connection, but it was so weak - a thin thread of what it had been just a moment ago an expansive ocean of power, of lust, of longing to be closer and closer to Trevor… Trevor - the only human he had ever loved - if it was love.

Or was it just passion and someone the djinn could connect with and made him so powerful? … and the cumming - the feeling of shooting huge loads, gallons, throbbing sex, and pregnant balls writhing with seeds of creation? Was it that?   

His mind was racing.  Why did he feel like this - alone, cold, left out, isolated, shut-off, sad and lonely.  This was like nothing he had experienced before.  Hollow.  Yes, that was it.  He felt hollow.  Powerful beyond measure, beautiful beyond words - but it felt… meaningless.

What was the point, if he couldn’t really feel Trevor?  If he couldn’t make him happy?  If he couldn’t make him cum?

Oh gods, did he love to make his human cum. There was nothing better in his millennia of existence than what he could do to Trevor - the feeling he had when his human was fucking him, cumming into his sex-god ass, shooting thick incandescent wads of white-lightning into the djinn’s welcoming hole.  It was indescribable.

He had not been allowed to feel anything physical previously, nothing expressly anyway, except for that Bound centuries ago… the pain and the suffering he felt then, but just for a moment. His previous Bound did not think of this, or did not realize it, or did not care - about him feeling anything. To them, he was a tool to be exploited.  But this was all very different.

His mind was spinning almost out of control. He reached out to feel his own inner self - that place where he had just been minutes ago with Trevor.  His Well, with beautiful vistas and pounding surf in the distance - mountains holding a cresting tide of mana back, just.

But he was cut off from that place. He couldn’t reach himself, his core, his essence.

Now fear.  Another emotion. Something different.  Something new.

Emptiness - but only because he now knew the difference between now and a minute ago.  He didn’t know the difference between being full and completely overwhelmed - and what the loss of all of that meant.  Hollow - only because he had experienced fullness, satisfaction, warmth.

The dichotomies were setting in.  Here, alone, afraid.  A moment ago, pure connection, purpose, gratitude.

He felt something brush against him and spun around in the hallway, still the fluorescent lights flickering.

Trevor was there, looking beautiful, gorgeous…just like he had a few moments ago.  He was wearing a suit, black as night covering a deep navy dress shirt with white French polk-a-dots.  He looked so handsome.

Trevor reached out and grabbed Dantalion’s huge muscular hand just enough to hold onto his thick pulsing index finder.  T’s grip felt cold.  More-so than the ambient temperature.

“Master, where is this place?”  The massive hulking djinn had a soft tone, whispering with a sense of concern.

“I told you, D.- there are places dark inside of me.  I am worried about showing you this.”  The human pulled on the djinn’s finger as he began to walk towards a door several paces away.

“This is a small part of me - just the shame and self-loathing part. We humans all have this in us - sometimes it is a small hallway, sometimes a large building, or sometimes entire cities of these compartmentalized feelings.

D could feel different emotions as they walked by certain doors. Despair, Regret, Resentment.  Each door gave off a certain emotional scent.

Trevor stopped and let go of the massive finger of his djinn. They stood in front of a massive solid oak double-door.  It was etched with swirling designs and inlaid with bright gemstones and minerals.  Turquoise settings swirled around garnet and sapphire accents.  A solid silver doorknob with swirled etching work - as finely done as Maltese lace - was the focus of Trevor’s eyes.

“But this is also a part of me.”  Trevor grabbed onto the silver nob, twisted and pulled until he heard the mechanism unlock.  He pushed both sides of the double-doors open.

Dantalion’s breath caught.

They were looking out on an endless expanse of indescribable beauty.  Floating mountains in the distance with sharp jagged peaks, waterfalls cascading from their tops, hovering in air with trees and flowering plants adorning their bases.

A canvas of prairies full of the greenest of grasses and garnished with expanses of sunflowers stretched in other directions. The song of dozens of types of birds filled the air. Orchids lashed themselves around the posts of the door, their arching sprays of blooms tickling the air around them, framing the scene in the doorway.

The sky was a technicolor marvel with indigos, violets, and pure cerulean blues punctuated by billowing pink and magenta clouds giving birth to slashes of rainbows plunging onto miles of wildflowers.  The breeze they felt on their skin brought hints of strawberries and a tease of jasmine and honeysuckle.

“That is most of me, D.  But not all.”

Dantalion had never seen anything as beautiful.  His own inner self - the location of his Well - while stunning now after meeting Trevor, was nothing compared to what he was witnessing.  It was in a word - sublime.

Trevor motioned for D to step back and as he did so, he shut the door on the fantastical world they had just viewed and returned to a dark hallway.  “There are things here I want to share with you - because maybe you can help me accept them … and how I can release them. I din’t know, D - I’m not perfect.  Not close.”

D grabbed hold of his Bound by the hand and whispered in a tone that reminded Trevor of mountains moving, the sound of rock sliding, deep, rich, almost on the point of feeling rather than hearing, “Show me, Master. Show me what troubles you.”

They walked together across the hallway to another door.  The nob was brass and smooth like any doorknob you could buy at any hardware store. “May I?” Dantalion asked his Bound.  There was some feeling of trepidation on both of their parts.

Trevor nodded yes.

The djinn opened the door.

An overwhelming scent of cum blew past them, soaking their senses in its salty bitter funk.

It was nearly black in the space - a dark couch was in the middle.  Trevor was laying on the couch, spread out like a feline stretching, laptop on his stomach, naked.  Wads of toilet paper and socks were around him, dozens, most with a slightly yellow tinge.

The dim light from the laptop flashed.  The two moved around to see what Trevor was looking at.  The Dream Trev had his right hand firmly clasped around his dick.  He was stroking slowly, biting his lower lip with his teeth.

:”Fuck ya.  Awwwww fuck ya,” he let out in low hushed moans.

Images of morphed bodybuilders and fitness models flashed on the screen.  Every few seconds there was a different flexed arm, a different hard ripped ass in posers, full body flexes, crab poses… one after one.

The men were all beautiful and supersized - Fuck.  He was stroking to these hot men.

“I like to beat off to hot muscle guys morphs or not.  I love to look at their veins and thick hard muscles.  I love to imagine how it would feel to touch those pecs…to suck on them”. An image of a stunningly handsome man with short cropped brown hair and hazel eyes flashed on the screen.

“God fucking damn it - awwwwwwww fuck ya.” The Trevor on the couch was looking the pic up and down tracing every curve of the man with his eyes, his face wanting to force itself into the god’s crotch - to smell him, To lick him there. To make the man in the picture feel like Dream Trevor was feeling - soaked in sex and horniness.  “Fuck.”  A bead of pre oozed out of his cock - Dream Trevor’s hand used its lubrication to pick up the pace.

“D, I want those men.  I don’t just want them - I want them to want me.  I want to dominate them like a stable of horses that do my bidding.  Fuck, just being here is making me hard.”

The djinn looked down at the human.  “So why are you ashamed of this.”  Dream Trevor was onto another morphed photo of a massively ripped Asian man - he did really really love their tight waists and vascularity.  Fuck, this guy was so perfect.

Thoughts swirled out of Dream Trevor’s head.  “Awwww ya, man.  Flex harder!  Get pumped up.  Fucking ya man.  Bigger, stronger.  Bigger quads.  Bigger biceps you fucking muscle pig!”  He was breathing more and more rapidly.

“Turn around and bend over so I can fuck your beautiful ass, man.”  He was stroking angrily now, precum flowing out of his cock in rivulets.

“Fuck ya.  I can feel your tight ass muscles clamping down on me. You like that don’t you?  Trevor and Dantalion could see what Dream Trevor was fantasizing about and both were becoming aroused.  Trevor felt everything that his dream-self felt… and it appeared that the djinn did too.

The hard striated globes of the morphed man’s ass, the tightness of his hole which seemed to be sucking Trevor in, the smell of clean sweat after a workout, grabbing the Asian stud by the waist from behind and fucking him senseless - he could feel it all.

Next picture came up.

A huge form covered the screen.  He looked middle-eastern or Mediterranean with tan dark olive skin, a thick beard just brushing the tops of his pecs - sapphire eyes set deeply above a thick brow.  Dream Trevor kept stroking faster and faster looking the beastly hirsute man up and down.

And the next one, a college jock giving a smirk to the camera.  Shirtless. Dripping with sweat after a good workout, his thick round muscular ass seen from the side.  High, tight black shorts with bright blue piping outlining the stitching - a brilliant white band from his jockstrap just peaking out helping to hold the jock’s beautiful ass in…

“Fuck ya.  Bend over man.”  Dream Trevor’s fapping was coming to a crescendo. “Let me help you out of those tight ass shorts. Let’s get that huge cock free, man.  Ya, so you can stroke while I fuck you.”

Dream Trevor closed his eyes and let out a moan and then a long “FUCK YA, take it you muscle slut.”  They could feel the cum jet opening up in Dream Trevor’s dick.  They could both feel it like it was them - in the real world. Short staccatos of white thick ejaculate launched from Dream Trevor’s cock.

The picture of the hot thick college jock stared back at him.

Dream Trevor lowered the screen and slipped into a post-orgasmic state - tired, satisfied. He slipped into a slumber, alone and surrounded by a growing pile of used Kleenex.   

“What is this room, Master? Why does this cause you pain?  If I am not mistaken, self-gratification is normal - even healthy - for men.”  The djinn put his hulking arm around his Bound.

Trevor hung his head, “It’s a couple of things I guess.  It’s this fetish for muscle that I have.  I don’t know D.  It’s so deep and rooted in me - but people don’t understand it…well, most people don’t.  And the big issue is - I feel alone in it.  I jack off to these massive piles of beef every day, but it’s not real and I feel alone.  Like, really alone. I’ll never meet these guys.  They’ll never see me in a gym and be like ‘Hey average dude!  Let’s go fuck in the bathroom!’  It’s a fantasy world that I live in when my cock is in my hand and my mind becomes this Dominant muscle handler - a stable of sweaty oversexed men ready to be fucked by my cock…

“Its embarrassing to talk about - I feel shameful.”

Dandelion seemed to flex a bit, not growing really but there just seemed to be a bit more of him in the room, pulsing constantly with power.

He spoke again with a gentle volume and low rumbling tones like the sound of a thunderstorm in the distance, “But you have me now.  I can be any and all of those men.  I can be so much fucking better than all of them combined.  And I want to be.  Do not be ashamed or embarrassed.  Master, I NEED for you to use me.  Use me to make all of those fantasies real - because I can do it, and you know that it is true.”

The djinn squeezed the human closer into his side. “You will never be lonely again, ever.”

Trevor felt a rush of something flow through their connection which was, as D noted earlier, very weak.  He felt affection from the djinn.  Real genuine affection.

They walked toward the door and through it to the hallway.  Trevor felt lighter already.

He looked back into the room where they had just been and it was fading away, the walls dissipating into a fog.

Dantalion reached down with his rippling arm and pulled the door shut.

“We do not need to go there again.  You have been healed of that.” The djinn felt sorrow that his beautiful human had felt shame at his lust for muscle and growth.  No more of that.  He would continue to refine himself into every wet dream he could possibly be for Trevor.

Trevor looked into his eyes and knew it was true - no more shame.  “There are a couple of more doors to go, D. I hope you are ready.”

Dantalion nodded and flexed again, putting on a little show for Trevor.

Just then, searing pain shot through him in several spots - but it was such a good pain.  He groaned and fell to his knees.

Trevor was eye to eye with him in this position.

He looked down at his body.

Thick rings of shiny metal were curling around his nipples piercing them as a similar ring was pushing itself through his nose dangling there, marking him appear as a prized bull.

Extremely detailed black and grey tattoos wound themselves along his arms and up onto his chest. The pain was excruciating and exquisite. More moans erupted from his chest.  Fuck, it was overwhelming but felt so good.

A harness, thick and weighty lashed itself across his massive heaving pecs and around his enormous bulbous veiny shoulders.  He could feel it crisscrossing his back becoming snug - just tight enough to remind him it was there.

A large ring dangled from the front of the harness, heavy and solid. Grommets appeared along the surfaces. A thick iron collar was wrapping around his inhumanly thick neck. He was otherwise naked, his thick shank of cock starting to become aroused.

A thick gob of god-honey escaped his slit and slowly leaked onto the floor.

“Don’t make a mess, Dantalion.  Clean it up.”  Trevor’s voice had changed.  It was deeper and commanding. The djinn, flexible as a rope, leaned over between his legs and licked up his horny emissions with his long muscular tongue.  Another moan, deeper, more insistent echoed in his chest.

An image of Bael, chained next to the cigar smoking man entered his mind.  Bael was angry to be constrained and fettered.

Dantalion on the other hand, was currently licking precum from the floor.  More and more pushed out of him and he sucked and licked it up as soon as it hit the ground. He wanted the harness.  He wanted the collar.

He felt powerful.  He was getting off on this show of DOMINATION from Trevor.  He wanted to be dominated.  He needed to be dominated.

Lick, slurp, his djinn tongue lapping up his own nectar as it continued to pool underneath him.

Master wouldn’t like him to make a mess.

He finished as Trevor placed his small hand on the top of Dandelions head.

He sat up, crouching on his massive pulsing muscular haunches - looking at Trevor with a searing lustful gaze.

In Trevor’s hand appeared a long iron chain with thick links designed to lift massive things - like trucks. A large clasp formed at the end of the chain.  Trevor looked into D’s eyes, bent forward and attached the chain onto the large ring on D’s harness.

They felt the connection between the themselves open up again, flooding both with searing intensity.

Dantalion was trembling with building capacity as he reconnected to his source.  Trevor was unlocking the door across the hallway with his mind, the nob turning and the door opening inward.

Trevor looked at Dantalion who seemed to be lost in a state of some internal rapture, his eyelids fluttering and low groans emanating from his thickened and now shackled throat.

The human was rapidly hard and leaking his own juices onto the floor just watching his djinn in a state of euphoria.

D, being in the mind of his Bound and now, reconnecting to his Well, feeling its power coursing through him again after not realizing how much he missed that feeling - connection to the universe - and here, with Trevor - flexed again.  Harder, denser, more powerful.  MORE.

Trevor smiled at the crouching djinn as his eyes opened. Pulses of love and lust and desire and deep deep longing traveled through the chain from Trevor and spread across the harness into Dantalion’s chest.  He was hit with it like a boulder had struck him - the power of emotions slamming into him in huge swelling waves.

“Come Dantalion.”  The djinn rose and looked down at himself, pierced, inked, massive and rippling with impossibly dense brawn. His monster god-cock was rising, leaking onto the floor, making everything slick, pulsing, throbbing with a feeling of horniness and NEED that he could barely control.  But all control was now his master’s - he only needed to do what he was told.  No thinking, only doing what Master said.

He wanted to cum - being dominated like this. He would have previously been angry at a Bound for this expression of overt control - but he trusted and connected to Trevor and he desired nothing more than to be his servant.

More fluid issued from his impossible veiny cock.

“Yes, Master.”

“It’s play time.”  Trevor turned and started walking toward the open door.  The chain pulled on D’s harness. And he followed.

“Fuck!” They thought to themselves. Could this get any better?

• Like 12