Muscle, Sex, Magic: Updated 18 May 2022

SeaMusc

More frequent, shorter chapters; Longer more infrequent updates? Asking for a friend. :-*  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer shorter, more frequent updates? Or longer, but less frequent updates?

• Shorter, more frequent
    • Longer, less frequent

I think what's woking here it0s that both Master and Djinn are working togetehr.It's not only one wish for one self it's soemthing they are doing for  both of them. They are a team and they can do amazing things together

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

I think what's woking here it0s that both Master and Djinn are working togetehr.It's not only one wish for one self it's soemthing they are doing for  both of them. They are a team and they can do amazing things together

Yes, exactly.  Dantalion is just beginning to figure this out.  Trevor is a bit more behind in his understanding.  He hasn't asked many questions yet -  but will catch up on the game soon - he's still out playing with his new toy. Give him a bit of time.  

So many gorgeous moments, so many threads of plot woven among them!  The size changes back and forth are an exceptional use of the wish factor in here and a really neat dive into the erotic exchanges of master and servant and how those lines can become so deliciously blurred.  And the mana feedback loop - such a fantastic concept to link their fates and desires together.  Pleasant. Dreams.  Indeed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing as always. I love the dynamic between T and D. Can't wait to find out about all the ways that D is going to pleasure T.
I really hope D manages to become a god later on. I bet the fight for this spot is going to be epic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh SeaMusc!  You really outdid yourself with this chapter!  ??

Trevor's uncertainty and innocence are really damn liberating and enjoyable to read and experience. It's also curious how they almost 'infect' Dantalion, causing him to question his own existence and try to re-write portions of his own reality and understanding of his Bound's reality. The thought glitches and nuances you work in to display throughout the Chapter are superb!

Supine – love how you use this word Just seeing it there almost made me cum (you can judge me all you want for that, IDC ?) because of all the associations that are attached to it and how perfectly they meld with Dantalion - who/what he's been until bonding with Trevor.

Then there's this:

On 3/10/2019 at 7:08 PM, SeaMusc said:

“God, number one, stop calling me Master.  Just call me Trevor or T – since I call you D. I know I have complete control over you, but that doesn’t mean that you have to keep calling me Master.  It just sounds so weird. And I feel weird when you say it. Just Trevor or T, OK?”

“I’m not a god…yet.” Trevor shot him a quizzical look. Another question to ask about.

The djinn didn’t move other than to nod and utter those words.

Fuck. Yes.  The way it just comes up like the weather and hangs there with them throughout the entire chapter is brilliant.  The power dynamic between the two as Trevor learns more and decides to force/convince/command Dantalion to learn more is so rewarding to read!  And the irony of assuming autonomy only by a command?  You're slaying me up here in the late winter wasteland of Canada, SeaMusc!

It's like Dantalion is sometimes a manifestation of Trevor's own dick and his arousal.  It's going to be interesting to see how he decides he wants to look, what size he wants to assume once he susses out what his personal preference is balanced with how to open up the mana streams and pleasure for Trevor as much as possible.  That size nudge before the quid pro quo was a brilliant start to the exchange!

There's a reason why prehensile comes up a lot in kinkier circles - thanks for gracing us with this, for experimenting where it could bring you and us, SeaMusc.  I had to go back and check that they were parked multiple times during this wickedly delectable exchange!  Seriously – I kept forgetting what part of reality they left themselves behind at because the experience was so erotic, so tactile, so powerful!

On 3/10/2019 at 7:08 PM, SeaMusc said:

Dantalion had absorbed every drop of Trevor.  

'Cause that doesn't raise every single hair on my arms and back of my neck with arousal, curiosity, fear, and longing, especially given the question Trevor just got to have answered....

Thanks again for sharing this, SeaMusc, and for taking the time to work it so well, so thoroughly.  There is so much possibility that you keep adding to with this story!

?️??️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Brilliant continuation of the story.

ÑLike is aid before im imaginng this two as the guys from American Gods and it all becomes so wonderfull and beautifull.

The way both want to please the other and how powerfull they can be together.

It's amazing man.

• Thanks 1