Muscle Growth - The Quest For More (Interactive Game)

SuperWaffle

Hello Evolution Forum, 

My name is SuperWaffle and I'm usually a lurker when it comes to this particular forum. I have posted before in the old MG forum but my work wasn't really accepted and I received quite a bit of hate mail for it too. In either case, given the circumstances, I am willing to submit something yet again due to the immense need for feedback and suggestions, I will go into a detailed explanation soon. 

I have made an interactive text-based muscle growth game and you can play it here: http://bit.ly/UvB854

However, the game as of now is incomplete. Reason being I have discontinued this project as I have experimented though to know how to code it such I am able to create a better, more advanced version, complete with personalised character customisation (eg: you can choose your name, species, starting muscle mass, starting cock size, etc) and hopefully a feature to save your game with. Now the reason I am posting this here with so much text is because of the underlying furry themes. It is not the PRIMARY theme, that obviously being muscle growth, but that's what filled my inbox with hate the last time so I thought I'd put that forward first. The reason for the furriness is due to the community on that end being more responsive and constructive in general, personally I have no preference so long as muscle (and growth) is/are the themes of the day.

Please play my game and treat this as a very basic version of what is to come. There are 2 working characters right now, Brycen and Samuel. Samuel is the most basic, meaning his story is somewhat streamlined. His story is also the most completed and comes with 3 varying endings. Brycen on the other hand, is the result of my experimentations with coding. You will be able to observe the changes in his muscularity, cock size and ball size, as you grow him. Yes, you will be able to grow him, although the growth scenes are not in for the most part due to the discontinuation of this project. 

Now, what I will need from the Evolution Forum, is feedback, comments, and criticism. The coding will be primitive, but so long as there are variables, I should be able to work around them with my primitive coding skills. Specifically, I want to know what improvements I can include in my second game, which will be a sandbox style text-game where the protagonist (aka YOU, the player) is set into an open world with the ultimate goal of gaining as much muscle mass as is humanly possible, and probably way more than that anyway. Of course this ultimate goal will be a little flexible, and if my current experiments come to fruition I will also allow the capturing of lovers or muscle slaves of varying personalities, species, and builds, to sate the needs of the protagonist (aka YOU, the player). 

You can play it here: http://bit.ly/UvB854

Okay I believe I fell into the trap of excessive speech, so I'm just going to stop here. Remember if you see a red link, DO NOT CLICK IT, and if you do click it and something goes wrong, try hitting the backspace button or the restart button at the top right of the new window. One other important note, is that if you run into an error message immediately after clicking the PLAY button, try changing your browsers, switching to mobile, and/or wiping your cookies and cache to see if that fixes itself. None of my alpha testers had reported something like this so it's completely new to me.

That is all, Waffle out.

EDIT: I forgot to add an alternative link: http://bit.ly/1lpT0HY

Please note that this is only applicable if you run into a bug at the start page that prevents you from loading the game. This download will give you the HTML file of the game, so all you need to do is drag and drop it into any blank browser to play.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...