Dad, The Homewrecker. (Part IV added 07/04)

3 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Dad it's starting to let the urges take over him.

Things are gonna get even more inetresting. He is gonna see people in the house and im sure that0s gonna be a terrific experienced for anyone looking for a sex counselour.

Im sticking to my theory it's the wife that causes teh changes. She migth love her husband but the sexual sparkle is not as strong as teh few years and that's why he was a stud. She has a magical vagina :v 

And the father is the one fucking and not the son, the son can't do it so he can't get the benefits.  Interesting point.  Ride the magic vag!

2 hours ago, ploder4 said:

And the father is the one fucking and not the son, the son can't do it so he can't get the benefits.  Interesting point.  Ride the magic vag!

Exactly. When the son was fuckinmg ehr she wasnt feeling it cause she lost that something that make her connect with him maybe was all the years, maybe was his attitude, maybe was the monotony but teh father is new and she feels reinvigorated and her magic Vagi does the work 

Part 5 took a while but it's well worth the wait. So hot to see Matt finally getting rid of the last bits of his humility and being so arrogant and condesending towards weak pathetic  beta males like Luke

Yes!  So hot.  Love the dynamic and how Matt is getting even more dominating, letting himself literally grow into his demeanor. 

Like others I wonder if the wife has a magical vag.  My guess is that it's her orgasm.  Perhaps in all their years of marriage the son has never actually given her a proper orgasm, something that sex therapist Dad, with his hot body and bigger cock, can make her experience easily. 

• Like 2

On 4/7/2019 at 11:13 PM, dredlifter said:

Yes!  So hot.  Love the dynamic and how Matt is getting even more dominating, letting himself literally grow into his demeanor. 

Like others I wonder if the wife has a magical vag.  My guess is that it's her orgasm.  Perhaps in all their years of marriage the son has never actually given her a proper orgasm, something that sex therapist Dad, with his hot body and bigger cock, can make her experience easily. 

One, I completely agree that this story keeps getting hotter and hotter. Two, Matt's increasing dominance as he grows is a great development as well. 

I've also been trying to figure out what the cause of Matt's growth is. I've wondered if it was the wife's um fluids, the act of her having an orgasm, or the act of humiliating his son. Almost like muscle theft, but so far Luke isn't actually losing muscle as far as we know. It can't be any humiliation though, or Matt would have grown this chapter, but would have to be related to sexual humiliation. It does raise the question of what kind of growth Matt would have if Luke himself submits to his father.

Lots of interesting ways this can go. Thanks for a great story so far. 

• Upvote 3

We'll know more when Matt has the orgy with his incoming clients.  It might end up being Matt's humiliation of Luke that may spark the growth.  He wasn't able to do that before he visited.  If we find out the others don't make him grow unless Luke is around...  etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...