Super Soldier (Chapter 9)

Florida20

6 hours ago, Florida20 said:

"It's Whitaker," Lewis said finally. "He's...he's taken the serum."

Oh Yassss. I was expecting this and what will happen now. The clifhanger it's ehre. Will Whitaker be more of an asshole? or will be the other way around?

I cant believe he didnt recognized the eprson who had sex withw a sthe woman eh has a crush on.... SMH...

Now now iw ant to see that battle for dominance between those three

Was kinda hoping Lewis and our protagonist would get it on...

Again, fantastic to see you come back to this. You’re writing is masterful in conveying ecstasy and passion of muscle and all that comes with it.

Mystery and a cliffhanger! The break from the main flow of the story was well done, and I commend you for having the courage to step away from the main storyline like this. I think it's interesting that you deliberately kept the gender of the intruder vague, and which, depending on what happens in the future chapters, will say a lot about what the underlying purpose of this chapter is. Great job, and I look forward to what comes next!

4 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Now now iw ant to see that battle for dominance between those three

Yes, but will the battle be through base violence, or through foreplay and intercourse, or all of the above? That remains to be seen.