Hot Cop Training

tumblr_inline_pfq484iiaw1v53sqh_540.jpg

It was the first day at my police officer posting. I had finished my training in the prestigious police academy and now i was ready to take on my first job.

But i wasn’t just any police officer. I was trained, groomed and bred to be a “Hot Cop”

Of course we were trained in basic police duties, we all knew how to catch a criminal and apprehend them. We could shoot well with a gun and hit even harder with a baton. But our main job was simply to look “HOT”

To be a “Hot Cop” you had to picked. Just like a runway fashion male model, you had to be facially good looking, at least 6 feet tall and athletically built with extra points for bodybuilders and muscled men. Of course we all knew they selected you based on how cocky you could be, how deep your voice was, how manly you behaved and how large your cock size was.

Our job was to intimidate and impress. We were encourage to be cocky to the public to show how alpha the police force was. We were told to fuck as many chicks and whimy guys to give the impression of a hot blooded fuckboy police force. We had to make the police force look powerful and we did it to perfection.

However as this would be my first official posting i was assigned to have a mentor who would guide me in one last phrase to be the perfect Hot Cop.

His name was Officer Chad, and he was everything i heard of about him. He greeted he while still having his morning breakfast before giving me a cocky bicep flex.

tumblr_inline_pfq50z9jJn1v53sqh_540.jpg

He smirked at me before whistling into the air. 

I could hear the sound of chains and floor thumps as a figure crawled on the floor towards us.

This was to be my last phrase of hot cop training. Hot cops ultimate way of demonstrating power and dominance was to overpower our K9 Slaves. Similarly to hot cop’s jobs to showcase power, K9 slaves were groomed and bred to be submissive, subservient and to increase the police force status as an Alpha Organisation. 

Look how much more alpha Officer Chad is with his lowly naked slave next to him. Absolutely overpowering!

tumblr_inline_pfq5azdabS1v53sqh_540.jpg

Not to say he wasn’t overpowering without his slave.

The news about him being a champion bodybuilder had to be true as i gazed at the sheer size of his body. It was like muscles built on top of even more muscles. 

He was so cocky and obnoxious wile posing showing off his tanned golden body to me i swear i nearly ejaculated when he gave me a cheeky smirk.

FUCK!

tumblr_inline_pfq5tpy83E1v53sqh_540.jpg

Over the next few days i found out i had to keep jerking off every morning before i met him for slave training lessons because if i didnt, i would certainly embarrass myself during my time with him by shooting off simply from being in the presence of his manly muscular scent. Once i did not jerk of in the morning and the moment he raised his arms to reveal his pits, the smell and the sight of it all immediate had me cumming in my pants. It was so embarrassing for me. But i could only watch while Officer Chad laughed to himself and raised his biceps into a pose. He than kissed his own bicep. 

And i came again…

FUCK!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_pfq6colRbW1v53sqh_540.jpg

Of course my time with him was not just about controlling my erections and ejaculations from his Alpha hotness. I was also expected to learn the ways in managing my future K9 slave. 

As it was just my first week Officer Chad decided he would not start the lessons proper but instead allow me to relax and fit into my role slowly by observing him. Some of the interesting actives i observed him doing with his slave included patrol walks with his slave and the way he fed his K9 slave exactly like a K9 dog.

Very Interesting! 

tumblr_inline_pfq6q7T0Fd1v53sqh_540.jpg

The biggest notable difference i could gather between a free hot cop and an enslaved K9 slave was the privilege of being able to wear clothes and having hair. Of course this was something most free people would know. Slaves are mere property and since K9 slaves are owned by the individual hot cop they had no privilege like free men to wear clothes and were forced to keep a shaved head. 

tumblr_inline_pfqaqe4hXG1v53sqh_540.jpg

Of course the owner of the K9 slave such as Officer Chad had the power to determine if the slave had to wear chains or any bondage. I noticed from observation how the slave always had a blindfold on and was forbidden from saying anything other than “Yes Sir” and “No Sir”

Sometimes the slave would rebel slightly or say something he was not supposed to. Of course he would be punished and Officer Chad was a strict and downright cruel slave master. 

tumblr_inline_pfq6rjd9xJ1v53sqh_540.jpg
Because of the many new laws preventing slave owners from physically hitting their slaves like previously slapping them repeatedly. Officer Chad has decided that the best way to punish his K9 slave was to humiliate him.

When the K9 slave said something he was not supposed to he had his mouth gagged and tapped up for a day forcing him to remain in silence while he was dragged to the nearby park to have his asshole openly sold to willingly buyers who would then openly fuck him.

Most used their own cocks but some took oversize toys and stuck them up his man hole while he was forced to cry in silence under his mouth gag from his ass getting ripped and having everyone around watching him laugh loudly at him.

I had to give it to him, Officer Chad was quite the smart guy to use humiliation on his slave as such an effective tool!   

tumblr_inline_pfq71eyZJY1v53sqh_540.jpg

To celebrate the end of my first day as his new trainee I decided to buy him drinks after our patrols were done.

We got totally wasted drinking shots and i finally got the courage to ask him if i could feel up his body. 

I guessed he was too high and drunk and he allowed me to not only feel up his manly hot blooded muscles, but also to let me suck him off. It was such an amazing experience. To feel my tongue all over his warm cock head before allowing him to push my head down his man stick. To hear him moan and yell in all that manly estacy simply made me harder. 

His was so dominating. Demanding i call him “SIR” and “MASTER” like how a slave would. I of course complied. I was an Alpha hot cop too. But in the prescience of Officer Chad, i was simply his “inferior” Plus it made me even harder knowing he was enjoying it.

His final roar was something i could not forget. It was raw, powerful and Alpha in all essence. He shot ropes and ropes and endless ropes into my mouth as i swallowed his creamy protein shake down my throat. All the while i was also ejaculating my cream in estacy.

tumblr_inline_pfq7fduKZf1v53sqh_540.jpg

As the pleasure died down he closed his eyes and huffed and puffed loudly like only an Alpha Male would. He was drunk, high, tired and his body completely drained of all energy from fucking my mouth.

And yet he still looked powerful, strong and his cock still hard, stiff and erected.

It was beautiful to see an Alpha Male in his sleeping state.
tumblr_inline_pfq88oUgYK1v53sqh_540.jpg

Just before slipping out of his office room he turned to me looking drunk and smelling of cum and vodka.

He told me he forgot to chain his K9 slave up and asked me to have him chained properly before collapsing into deep sleep.

I nodded before running to the nearby toilet to puke from all that alcohol.

I then ran out of the police station and grabbed a cab back to my apartment. 

2 Days Later
I swear i would never drink so much again. I had a massive hangover and my mind was dizzy from all that drinking over the past 2 days.I spent most of the past 2 days in bed sleeping off my hangover.

But it was the start of the new week and i had to go to work again. 

And strangely i was happy about it. It was my chance to see Officer Chad again. Plus i was glad i could finally start slave training proper. 

My cock was getting harder from the idea of seeing Officer Chad again in his full glory with his police uniform and suave lustrous hair. And that disgustingly bald K9 slave below his feet waiting to be humiliated by him again. I couldn’t wait…

tumblr_inline_pfq8tkdzCQ1v53sqh_540.jpg

But what greeted me was the complete opposite.

There was police officer holding a slave by his neck indeed.

But the officer was short, skinny, weak looking and looking very pale. He did not look the part of a hot cop at all. In fact the only signs of authority and Alpha status was his dark policeman sunglasses he was wearing while controlling his much larger, taller and powerfully built slave. 

The slave was bound all over, arms tied to the back and legs tied to the point where he had to crawl on the ground like a dog. He had a blindfold on his face and a large metal bondage gag opening his mouth but restricting him from saying anything but muffled noises and pig like sequels. That did not stop him however from making loud inaudible noises when he sensed i was near. It almost seemed like he was trying to communicate with me. 

Upon noticing the bound slave’s increased attention to me through his noises, the officer grabbed the slaves long thick hair, pulled his head up to face him and slapped him across his face continuously all the while the slave was yelling in pain. It was weird though that the slave had hair and the officer was completely  bald.

tumblr_inline_pfq8sccZOj1v53sqh_540.jpg

When i questioned the officer where Officer Chad was, he simply replied to me that he was in fact Officer Chad! I was so confused and nothing made sense to me. It wasn’t possible!

He than replied to me that I had been stressed out during the first week of training and i had resorted to constant drinking from not performing up to par. I was sent home from over drinking last week and even puked all over the police station before i left.

He then made me understood that i was in a drunken state last week and i would not have remembered much. Which meant that it was all simply a dream! It all makes sense now. How could i have been so stupid to think my first week was so perfect.

I then questioned him why he would slap the slave as it was against the law. He then congratulated me saying it was a test to see if i remembered i should not physically hurt the slave in future. He then complemented me saying that i remembered my lessons and was becoming a better student! He also forgave my poor performance last week and encouraged me to be a better trainee. 

I never felt better!

Officer Chad than started his K9 slave training by sitting down calmy on a chair and forced his slave to crawl on the ground towards him. 

He than starts by asking what we should do to properly punish the slave for being so verbal and yelling through his mouth gag. 

I know i was in a drunken state last week but i remembered a few details on such a punishment. I recommended gagging him with a dildo bondage placed in his mouth instead and a larger blindfold over his eyes.

I then helped Officer Chad in dragging the over rebellious slave to the nearby park where we sold his asshole to willing buyers. He was fucked in his man hole continuously by various men and even some women who wanted to try raping his asshole with dildos of various sizes just to see how much he would yell. The yells and muffled noises from the slave was simply delightful. To know the slave was being put in his place was such a wonderful sight.

tumblr_inline_pfq9q3R3121v53sqh_540.jpg

Officer Chad than instructed me that the next phrase of slave training was to ensure the slave looked like one. He said that he himself did not like the idea of himself as a hot cop looking smaller and weaker than his much larger and muscular slave.

I was to make sure the slave was made to starve and being given the bare minimum in food. This would ensure the slave would start to lose his muscle mass and shrink physically.  

I did this by feeding the slave a diet of low protein porridge which i of course threw on the ground and made him lick it all up.

By doing this we are also teaching the slave his proper place on the ground and to show him that humiliation is a way of life for him.

tumblr_inline_pfqada9vTL1v53sqh_540.gif

Sometimes Officer Chad would allow the slave to eat of a dog bowl. But only because he wanted to snap photos of the slave being humiliated. It was interesting how Officer Chad seemed to be more interested in humiliating the slave than to simply hit him.

tumblr_inline_pfqapgVl6g1v53sqh_540.jpg

There were things that could not simply be changed such as Officer Chad’s short height and smaller cock size. However with the permission of the Police HQ’s funds we managed to book a body swap section where we successfully transferred the slave’s taller height and monster cock over to Officer Chad instead. 

You should have seen how distraught the slave was when we told him the news he would permanently be 5′2 in height and his cock reduced to a small dicklette. He of course could only protest through his mouth gag.

tumblr_inline_pfqawro9rd1v53sqh_540.jpg
Officer Chad by now was starting to look more like a hot cop officer.

He had previously found a stash of the “previous” hot cop officer’s gym equipment together with boxes of protein shakes and mass gainers.

tumblr_inline_pfqaou7Hmx1v53sqh_540.png

Officer Chad emphasized how important it was to hit the gym daily. 

He believed that as free man we should take this god given opportunity to be the Alpha man we were born to be unlike slaves.  

He would train in the gym like a mad gym rat and i was actually starting to like how his body was turning out to be…

tumblr_inline_pfqb72VNTU1v53sqh_540.jpg
He was still bald and i could not understand why his hair would not grow. 

But god damm was his body turning out to be a a delicious piece of art. 

I looked forward daily to the hour he would come back from the gym all sweaty and stinky. All he needed to do was to lift his arms up and that smell….

Fuck….

Cumming….

tumblr_inline_pfqbejKThK1v53sqh_540.jpg
By now the reversal was complete.

Officer Chad was looking like the hot cop he was destined to be. And boy was he proud of it. The cocky and arrogant attitude that was less obvious from him weeks ago had started to envelop him like a plague. He would stare at the mirror all day long and take selfies of himself all day.

He wore sunglasses to the gym looking like a complete douche alpha musclehead. But fuck was is douchiness making me go crazy hard.

Don’t even let me get started on the way he would treat his K9 slave. He enjoyed humiliating him for some reason. Its as if sometimes he was more interested in personally humiliating the slave than to teach me how to handle the slave.

The K9 slave was never allowed to walk or eat like a human. He was permanently made to crawl and eat of a bowl like a dog at all times. A mouth gag prevented him from ever speaking properly except making pathetic pig like noises which he did almost all the time. You could tell the slave did not like his lowly position he was born into and desired to be a free man. He was in absolute open rebellion against his master and i could tell how much pleasure this was giving to Officer Chad.

In a sick way, Officer Chad was teaching me to be a better slave handler. 

tumblr_inline_pfqbmfucqd1v53sqh_540.jpg

Officer Chad understood that the one thing the slave wanted was to be treated like a human and used it against him.

He repeatedly stated that as much as slaves thought themselves human and wanted equal rights they should have none. In fact they should be constantly reminded of their lowly birth rights

For example adding dog ears on his slave during weekly police patrols.While officer Chad strides proudly on his horse tall and cocky, his slave should be taught to respect his authority and know he is simply akin to a dog made to crawl on the road.

Officer Chad knew this humiliation was destroying his slave’s spirit.

tumblr_inline_pfqc1c07eF1v53sqh_540.jpg

And he would continue to do so until his slave became completely subservient. 

And i have come to realize that this was the lesson i was supposed to learn from Officer Chad.

tumblr_inline_pfqcarb1Bk1v53sqh_540.jpg

No slave is rebellious for long.

tumblr_inline_pfqcemfPDA1v53sqh_1280.jpg

Break their spirits.

And be the Hot Cop Master you were born to be

tumblr_inline_pfqcv0u6mB1v53sqh_540.jpg