musclegin30

Twenty-Seven Pt 1: Edmund

Ed made his way up to Steven’s door. He intended to put a stop to this petty war once and for all. Daniel walked beside him and, true to his word, Brendon did not. They hadn’t seen the house in daylight before. It was a dirty white colonial with a grey shingle roof.

“I don’t see his car,” Daniel said, looking up and down the street. “No lights. House looks empty.”

Edmund knocked anyway. There was no answer. He looked around the neighborhood, and saw no one milling about on the Friday afternoon.

“This isn’t a problem,” Edmund said. “It’ll give us the chance to explore a little bit.”

“Explore?”

“Yeah, explore.” Edmund grinned. He grabbed the window nearest the door and tried to force it up. It didn’t budge.

“Breaking and entering doesn’t seem like the best way to solve this.” Daniel crossed his arms.

“I want to know more about this guy. He and his friend went through our place and saw god knows what. Hardly seems fair that he knows more about us than we know about him.” Edmund tried another window. “We could be in and out in no time if you’d help.”

Daniel walked around the house. Edmund went the opposite direction, trying each window as he went. When he made it to the back, Daniel was nowhere to be seen.

“Dan,” Edmund called in a hushed voice. “Dan.”

The back door swung open and Daniel stood inside. “Your idea, yet I’m the one that gets it done,” He said, smugly.

Edmund rushed in. “What would I do without you Dan?”

“You’d do it yourself.”

The house was two floors and a basement. According to Joseph the top floor and basement were converted into separate apartments with their own side entrances. Steven had the first floor to himself, consisting of a bedroom, a kitchen, a small bathroom, and a very small sitting room. The largest room was by far the bedroom which was setup in what would have been the living room before the house was converted. The hallway from the backdoor led straight to it. Joseph had informed them that the upstairs apartment was currently unoccupied and the woman who lived downstairs was hardly ever home during the day.

Daniel entered the bedroom first. “Strange setup.”

“Strange setup for a strange person.” Edmund replied. He looked at the dark décor, taking in the ambience. Black curtains, pulled tight, coupled with dark wood furniture. Only a sliver of light crept in illuminating a spot on the disheveled black bed. Black. Black. Black. Everything was so dark. Edmund flipped the light switch and crouched down to looked under the bed. He saw a dusty pair of 30 pound dumbbells and a resistance band. Edmund wondered if Steven worked out. Perhaps that could be a jumping point in the conversation, a common interest they could bond over to better understand each other.

“look. A notebook. Maybe it’s a diary with all his deepest darkest emo thoughts.” Daniel made a goofy grin as he picked up the book and dangled it by a corner.

Edmund took it from him and immediately opened it. As his eyes perused the pages of hastily written text, his expression of interest mixed with one of shock.

“What’s it say?”

Edmund paused a moment before answering him. He was too engrossed in what he was reading. “Some really interesting shit.”

Edmund began to read:

“Thomas, the herald came to me in the night. His shirtless body, lean and tight. He shined with oil and pushed me to the bed. ‘I’ve come to prepare you for your master.’ He said, as he began to undress me. The muscle herald started with my socks, pulling them off one by one. He then lifted my shirt over my head and ran his hands down my body to unzip my pants.”

“My cock grew hard like steel as I felt his lean, brown, bulging muscles brush against my soft, pale skin. The herald pulled my pants off and began to flick my throbbing manhood, teasing and stroking it. ‘You are ready,’ The herald said. ‘He’s coming.’”

“The door to my room swung open and in entered Edmund Moreno. The muscle god stood before me wearing only black posing trunks. He shooed his herald away. Edmund’s body was a sculpted work of art. Massive muscles on top of massive muscles. The height, the width, the thickness. He had it all. Edmund flexed, seeming to grow before my eyes. I creamed myself instantly. Edmund moved towards me as cum dripped down my stomach. I pushed myself upward in my bed.

“‘Come to me. Pleasure your master,’ Edmund demanded. ‘Yes master,’ I replied. I moved to him. His massive cock pushed his trunks away from his body revealing a thick mat of pubic hair. I released his python from its confinement and began to suck it. As I blew him I let my hands explore as far as they could reach. I rubbed him from his mountainous traps, past his meaty pecs, over his chiseled abs, around his bulbous glutes, and down his thick quads.

“When my master was ready he filled my mouth with his thick semen. I swallowed it with pleasure. Edmund grabbed my hair and pulled my head back while I was still on my knees. He patted my cheek. ‘You did good,’ said the muscle god. ‘Same time tomorrow.’ He turned from me and walked back out the door, disappearing into the darkness of the night. The door closed behind him without him even touching it.”

“Holy shit!” Daniel said.

“There are others.” Edmund flipped though the book. “They all seem to be similar. Fantasies…about us, mostly me.”

Edmund experienced a moment of realization. Steven’s girlfriend had said she thought he was gay. That’s why she was going to breakup with him.

“He’s a self-loathing homosexual,” Edmund said. “and he’s taking it out on us. He hates himself for liking us!”

Daniel pushed out his lower lip and squinted slightly, then shook his head in agreement.

Edmund put the notebook back on the desk. “Let’s go. We’ll wait for him outside.”

By the time they reached the back door, the front opened. Steven was home.

Twenty-Seven Pt 2: Steven

He heard his back door close. Was it the wind? He didn’t recall leaving it unlocked, though he had made that mistake before. He went to investigate and nearly dropped his bag. Edmund Moreno and Daniel Hogan stood by his backdoor. Edmund’s hand was on the knob.

“Good afternoon. Hope you don’t mind. It was open.”

Steven stared at Edmund, frozen, like a deer in headlights. He had not felt this way since the last time he saw him, naked beside his girlfriend. That time he was left unable to talk to him. He had run, but this time he would not. This was his home.

“Get the fuck out of my apartment.” Steven spoke forcefully, attempting to sound intimidating. He stood up straight, puffed out his chest, and looked at the intruders, unblinking. They did not move.

“No,” Edmund said. Steven’s chest immediately deflated. The ‘no’ was said with such authority in Edmunds’ deep manly voice, Steven’s house might as well have been his now.

“We came to talk,” the muscle god continued. “And we’re not leaving until the three of us come to an agreement.”

“Breaking in to my house doesn’t make it look like you came to talk.” Steven backed away from them slowly.

“Don’t lecture us about breaking and entering. Joseph didn’t steal our weights by himself.” Edmund said. Daniel nodded in agreement 

“Two wrongs don’t make a right.” Steven retorted.

“Do you want to keep score.” Edmund held up his hand. “Attacking our website, throwing out our supplements, steeling our weights, having us attacked.” With each item on the list he held up a finger. “We fucked your car. That’s four to one in your favor. I’d say we have three more wrongs we could do against you before we make it right, but we’re not going to. We’re going to be the bigger men.”

Steven wondered if Edmund had made that pun intentionally. The subtle bounce of his pecs and a sly smirk after he said it confirmed that he did. ‘Be the bigger men’. Edmund’s way of reminding him who he was dealing with. If they wanted, they could overpower him, do anything they wanted to him and he would be helpless. They were the bigger men.

“What do you want?” Steven asked.

“A truce. You don’t bother us. We don’t bother you. We both forget everything that happened. And you write a written apology to Thomas with a gift to the club. It’s the least you could do.”

“What happened to Thomas?” Steven furled his eyebrows.

“Don’t play dumb,” Daniel chimed in. “He was jumped last night.”

“It wasn’t me.” Steven said, shaking his head.

“Evidence points to the Lambdas and we know they were following your lead when they jumped us,” Edmund said. “Quite frankly I’m letting you off easy. I saw Thomas’ face. If I wasn’t sick of this little back and forth I’d have let Brendon come over here and break a few of your bones.”

“No, he’d have killed you.” Daniel said. “We didn’t want a murder on our hands.”

Steven frowned. The lambdas! Those idiots must have wanted revenge for being so badly beaten. He had planned to have the club members jumped separately, but he wasn’t going to use the Lambdas to do it and he certainly hadn’t planned it out yet.

For the first time since his began his plan to take down the club, he felt regret. He wasn’t regretful for starting it. He was regretful for getting the Lambdas involved. The Gentlemen. Ha! More like The Braindead. Now he was being blamed for their macho display of idiocy, and he knew nothing he could say could convince the club he wasn’t involved, after all he is the obvious suspect. But he could try...

“The lambdas acted on their own when they attacked Thomas,” Steven said.

Edmund smiled. “Maybe so, but you know it’s your fault. A written apology and a gift, like an assortment of supplements- creatine, protein, pre-workout, etcetera, a few hundred dollars’ worth, at least. And we leave each other alone. That’s the deal. You get off pretty good. If you want a war, though…”

Edmund removed his jacket. He patted Daniel on the shoulder and he did the same. Then the two muscle gods peeled off their tight shirts, revealing their thick, powerful muscles. They didn’t flex. They didn’t smile. They just stood their letting Steven take in their appearance. They were bigger than Steven had ever seen them. Bigger than in his fantasies.

They walked toward him, backing him into a wall. Steven seemed to shrink in their presence. His body was covered in the shadows cast by their wide frames.

“You don’t want a war.” Edmund said.

“We have a deal,” Steven said, smiling nervously. “A Truce.” His voice was weak. He extended his hand. Daniel shook it first. Then Edmund. His grip was like a vice. Whereas Daniel had shook his hand halfheartedly, Edmund held on for an inordinate amount of time staring him coldly in the eyes. He wouldn’t let go as Steven began to grimace in pain. Instead, he kept squeezing tighter, the cords of muscle in his thick forearm rippling, veins popping out. The bones in Steven’s hand were pushed together and Just before he collapsed to his knees in pain, Edmund let go and flashed a smile.

“Felt like you were trying to break my hand.”

“Absolutely not,” Edmund said. Then he leaned In and whispered. “I just wanted you to know I could.”

God, he’s so strong and hot, Steven thought. And he’s so close I could just turn my head and kiss him. No, No! What are you saying? Don’t be a faggot. Pull yourself together!  

The two muscle gods put their shirts and jackets back on and left out the back door without another word. Steven let out a breath for the first time in what seemed like ages.

He ran to his bathroom and masturbated, furiously. He was angry, but horny. God they’re assholes, but they’re so hot. No! they’re not hot, that’s not what I mean…I…oh God.        When he had blown his load, he walked into his bedroom and slumped into his desk chair, defeated. Out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of the notebook that held his deepest fantasies. That’s not where I left it. His heart sank.

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Aron

He had been feeling better for a few days. His coughing had subsided and his throat didn’t feel quite as sore but the reprieve was short-lived. Aron was hit with a terrible case of the flu. His whole body ached, the dry chest-born cough returned, his mind was a fog, and he ran a temperature of 101 degrees. He had forgotten his flu shot this year. His mind was focused steadfastly on two things: classwork and, most importantly, serving the club. In taking care of them he forgot to take care of himself, however.

“I’m so sorry master,” he had told Edmund over the phone. “But I can’t serve you for a few days. I can’t risk getting any of you sick. You’re gains might be affected. I can barely eat and If that happened to any of you…”

“Fine. I’ll grant you sick time,” Said Edmund. “Get better soon. We can’t have you gone too long.”

“Thank you. I’ll be over as soon as I’m better.”

Aron got worse. On the third day of his absence Aron heard a knock on his dorm room door. He was curled snuggly in bed beneath two layers of sheets. He felt cold all the time now. Aron’s roommate answered the door, revealing Edmund standing in the hall. He held a Tupperware container in one of his gloved hands. Aron wanted to leap out of bed at the site of him, and into his strong arms, but not in front of Jason.

“Uh, hi.” Jason said.

“Hello, I’m Edmund. You must be Aron’s roommate, Jason?” Edmund extended a hand. And Jason shook it. Edmund’s jacket was open revealing a thin v neck shirt that showed off his beautiful chest. Aron could tell Jason was impressed by Edmund’s size. He worked out and had a reasonably nice build (Aron had seen him shirtless often), but nothing like Edmund’s.

“Yeah, you must be a friend of Aron’s,” Jason said, moving aside so Edmund could enter.    Aron and Edmunds eyes met briefly as Edmund sat the Tupperware down on Aron’s desk. He removed his coat, revealing his thick arms, now starting to show more definition from his cut. Aron noticed Jason’s eyes widen as he stared at Edmund. The look on his face was that of envy and awe.

“How you feeling little man?”

“Not too good, but I’ll survive. I’ve dealt with the flu before.”

“The Flu!” Edmund said. “Well then you definitely need this.” He held up the Tupperware. “I made chicken soup. It’s my mom’s recipe with a little hot pepper.”

“You cooked for me?” Aron was shocked.

“I can cook, you know.” Edmund said, almost annoyed.

“I didn’t mean it like that-”

“I know what you meant.” Edmund pulled Aron’s desk chair around to the bed. “Oh, Jason I see you have a microwave. Mind heating this up for us?” Edmund handed him the soup and sat down, without waiting for a response. That wasn’t a request.

“Sure.” Jason put the soup in his microwave immediately. He even grabbed one of his own bowls and spoons and gave them to Edmund. When the soup was ready, Jason poured some soup into the bowl and smiled at Edmund.

“Thank you.” Edmund said. He handed the bowl to Aron. “Eat up.”

Aron stuck his arms out of his sheet cocoon and tasted the soup. It was delicious. Edmund could cook! He slurped at the soup, burning his tongue. He didn’t want to eat it slowly, it was so good. As he ate, he looked at Edmund and wondered if the soup was good because of what was in it or because of who it was from. He didn’t expect to see Edmund that day and he didn’t expect such a gift from his master. He wished Jason wasn’t there so he could be alone with him.

“So, Edmund What to you do for your arms?” Jason asked out of the blue. Oh great he hardly talks all year, now he wants to have a conversation.

“Preacher curls, hammer curls, reverse grip curls, 21s, tricep pulldowns, skull crushers, and dips.” Edmund rattled the exercises off like he’s answered the question a hundred times. Aron knew he had left out a few exercises, though.

Jason reached his hand out. “How big are your-”

“You know,” Edmund began. “I want to have a conversation with my friend.”

“Oh yeah, yeah. It’s lunch time anyway.” Jason got up and left the room. He flexed his tricep as he walked by his mirror full length mirror, no doubt comparing it to Ed’s in his mind.

Edmund opened his mouth to begin to speak, but was immediately interrupted when Jason re-entered the room.

“Forgot my coat.” He said, before running out again.

Aron and Edmund shared a laugh, but then Edmund’s face grew serious.

“Take those sheets off,” He said.

Aron sat the soup beside his bed. He paused. It was the first time he wanted to refuse one of Edmund’s commands. Edmund grabbed the sheet from him.

“Just as I thought.” Edmund said. “You’re wasting away.”

Aron rubbed his knobby arms. Edmund was right. Aron didn’t know how much he weighed, but he knew he was the lightest he had ever been.

“I guess I haven’t been eating much lately, the flu-”

“Don’t blame the flu,” Edmund said. “We noticed this a while ago.”

“You’ve done a good job serving us, but you’ve got to take care of yourself, too. I’ve seen you cook a huge meal and not eat any of it.”

“I want to make sure you all eat enough.”

Edmund laughed. “As much as you cook, that’s not a problem. Don’t think I don’t know that by the time you’re done serving us and get back to campus all the dining halls are closed so you go without dinner. From now on you sit at the table with us, and eat a full plate when we eat.” Edmund got up and sat on the bed. “I like a thin guy, the contrast turns me on, but I don’t like them anorexic looking.”

“That sounds great.” Aron beamed.

“But now you’re coming back to the club house with me.” Edmund stood up.

“I can’t work.”

“No, I’m going to take care of you. Nurse you back to health.”

“That’s all wrong master. I should be taking care of you. Not the other way around.”

Edmund looked away and let out a tired sigh. “I don’t see you as just a slave anymore. I see you as a boyfriend.”

“What?” Aron’s eyes grew wide. He had imagined he would hear those words one day but now that he finally did, he wasn’t sure he had heard correctly. Edmund, my boyfriend? What have I done to deserve that?

“And besides, what kind of master wouldn’t take care of his property?” Edmund grinned.

“What if I get you all sick?”

“Don’t worry about. We all had the flu shot.” Edmund put on his jacket. “Come on, get dressed.”

Aron did so, and the two walked out of the dorm side by side. He looked up at his boyfriend and thought how thankful he was that he ran into Brendon that day, nearly 8 months ago.                 

• Like 8

I dont see a good outcome for Steven after the things he jyst pulled with teh fraternty guys. They mught have acted in their own but Steven gave them fueled for it.

The guys know about Steven fantasies now and Steven knows they know. That will make for a couple of great interactions.

3 hours ago, musclegin30 said:

Edmund looked away and let out a tired sigh. “I don’t see you as just a slave anymore. I see you as a boyfriend.

Edmund fell for Aaron. This is probably the cutest moment and it caught Aaron totally out of guard and i bet even Edmund.

Brendon is really pissed ay Steven and it's understadable and i bet he will go pay the guy a visit

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, JGMacroCreations said:

This story update gave me so much satisfaction but it also made me want more! Thanks for the read. 

You're quite welcome. Glad you're enjoying it.

• Like 1

Twenty-nine: Brendon

Thomas slept with him all the time now. They comforted each other. Brendon loved when Thomas rubbed and kneaded his lower back and warmed it by pressing his lean taught body into it. His back still wasn’t right after his deadlifting accident but it was getting better. Brendon knew Thomas loved being cradled in his big arms and after his little lover had massaged his back, he would take him between the ham sized slabs of meet that were his biceps and hold him until they fell asleep.

With Thomas’ room mostly unused now, he let Aron stay in it. Edmund had said it would only be until he was healthy again and put on some weight. Brendon didn’t care how long it was and neither did Thomas. The two were enjoying each other’s close company.    

The little Indian had fallen asleep with his head resting on Brendon’s hairy pecs. Brendon looked down at his lover’s face. Almost fully healed now.    He ran a finger through Thomas’ hair, which he was growing out, and thought about what had been done to him. Daniel had told him about the truce with Steven and Brendon thought Ed and he had gone too easy on him. A written thank you note and some supplements!

Brendon had read the half-baked thank you note. He wasn’t impressed, though Thomas told it basically serves as a written confession of his crimes. And the supplements were shit quality garbage from a convenience store. The club had thrown most of them out. At least they had made Steven waste a little more of his money, but it wasn’t enough punishment. Brendon didn’t believe Steven had nothing to do with the attack on his lover. He had humiliated Thomas and he deserved the same treatment. Why should the Muscle Gut Club take this treatment sitting down?

Brendon remembered the time when Edmund would have turned that closeted psycho into his little bitch. Now he had grown soft. It was Aron, no doubt. Something in the little twink bought out Edmund’s gentle, caring side. He had never seen Edmund tend to anyone like he tended to sick Aron. It was almost like he forgot who the slave was.

Brendon adjusted himself in bed. He felt a tingling in his lower back and let out a grunt. Thomas’ eyes quivered and he wiggled his head, letting out a satisfied sigh. Brendon felt his cock stir. He wanted to turn his little lover over right then and there and fuck him raw, but his back…. More than the lack of sex, though, he missed the heavy lifting. His doctor had told him to lay off the weights for a few weeks to give his back time to heel. It was killing him. He could feel the gym call to him and he couldn’t answer back. Much to the other club member’s surprise he even stopped eating so much. He just wasn’t that hungry.

Faggot. The word bounced around in Brendon’s head as he looked down at Thomas.  That word had been written on Thomas’ forehead. Funny, Brendon thought, very funny. Edmund and Daniel had told Thomas and him about Steven’s book of fantasies. Clearly, he was a “faggot” himself and yet he would try to humiliate someone else with that word. Then it came to him as if his mind had pulled it from the ether. I’ve got just the way to get back at Steven. Poetic, really

“I love you,” He whispered.

“Huh.” Thomas opened his eyes.

“I said I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Thomas said, groggily. He pushed himself up and kissed Brendon on the lips. Brendon pulled him closer. Squeezing him tight, not wanting to let him go. The kiss lasted for only a few seconds, but it could have been a day.

Brendon waited a week for his back to feel better. Then he made his way into The Phoenix Nightclub late in the evening. He had a date with an old friend. It was a Saturday and the front of the house was shaking. The DJ blasted rap music as students and townies gyrated and ground to the beat. Brendon made his way through the crowd toward the back of the house. Blue and green lights illuminated him as he pushed a black curtain to the side and entered a narrow hallway.

The door to his left was open. He entered into a spacious room with burgundy walls and carpet. A recessed area in the center of the floor held a black leather sofa and coffee table.            Brendon could see her dressed in a revealing red dress standing by a window. Her makeup was immaculate. Her breasts, perky, and her ass, the envy of any exotic dancer.

“Jada.” Brendon held his arms out.

“Hey big guy.” Her voice was quite feminine. You’d never realize Jada was once Jason. “How much bigger are planning on getting honey?”

Brendon shrugged his shoulders. “Big enough to make the hulk look small.”

Jada looked him up and down. “Well if you ever get sick of boys…”

Brendon laughed. “Forgetting where you came from?”

Jada rolled her eyes playfully. She sauntered down a step to the sofa and sat down. “Want something to drink?” She motioned to a bottle and glass on the coffee table.

“I’m good. I would like to see the stuff, though.”

Jada poured herself a tall drink. “It’s in that chest behind you.”

Brendon turned around and saw a small brass chest on a tall narrow table and opened it. He picked up a bottle of pills and held them to the light. “So, a couple of these in his drink will knock him out for a few hours.”

“That’s all it takes, honey.”

“You sure?” Brendon was cautious. He had never done anything like this before, but he trusted Jada. She knew drugs like a pharmacist.

“I’m sure.” Jada raised her eyebrows, putting on a haughty expression.

“When will he be here.”

“My girls have been working him for a few days now. He seemed real interested in coming to the club for a private show.”

Brendon smiled. “He’s thirsty. Most guys that deep in denial about their sexuality usually are. They jump on any girl who shows a little interest. Makes them feel heterosexual.”

“My girls showed more than a little interest. I had them basically begging for his cock.”

Brendon looked around. “Is that where I’ll-”

“Yes.” Jada stood up and walked over to a closet door. She stuck her finger into a hole where the knob should have been and opened it. “You’ll be in here.”

“It’s a little small.”

“You claustobic, or something?”

“Claustrophobic, and no.”

“This aint English class,” Jada put a hand on her hip. “Look, I know your plan. You told me, and I told my girls. They’ll take care of everything. All you got to do wait in here and he’ll be ready for you in ‘bout a minute. But… are you sure you want to go through with this?”

“I’m sure.”

“All right.” Jada pushed Brendon into the closet. “Now I got to go. A black tranny might ruin the mood for him if you know What I mean. Shhhhh.”

Brendon crouched down and looked out the knob hole. He could see the couch. Jada was gone. He heard giggling coming from outside. Then a petite brunette with a beautiful figure appeared. She pulled Steven by the hand. He wore black slacks, a grey shirt, and a smile that stretched from ear to ear.

“Have a seat,” said the brunette.

A blond skipped into view, and plopped down on the couch next to Steven. Jada’s friends certainly were beautiful. If Brendon were straight, he might have jumped out that closet.

“I can’t believe you’ve never been to this club,” Said the blond, pushing herself closer to Steven.

“I usually go to The Castle,” Steven said. “But I’d have come here more if I knew they had ladies like you here.” The girls giggled. Brendon nearly gagged.

“How is such a great guy like you single?” Said the brunette.

“I had a girl, but now I’m taking a little time for myself.”

“Hopefully you have time for us.” The blond squeezed his shoulder and pulled him in for a kiss. They locked lips. Then the brunette grabbed him and took her turn. They had their hands all over him. Steven was getting into. He couldn’t have gotten much action this school year spending his days following the club around.

The Brunette leaned back and squeezed his arm. “Do you work out? You feel strong.”

“Well I used to. I guess I still have some muscle left, and I do bicep curls sometimes just to stay toned.” Steven raised his pathetic arms and flexed. Brendon would have let out a laugh if he wasn’t worried about being heard.

The girls squeezed his arms and gasped. Steven smiled wider than he was when he entered the room. Any wider and his face would split.

“Let’s get some drinks.” The Brunette jumped up and ran to the table with the chest. She pulled some glasses and a bottle from under it. Her back was toward Brendon but he knew what she was doing. The Blond made out with Steven passionately and kept him distracted. Moments later the brunette returned to the couch with three drinks on a tray. She handed Steven his.

“Thank you.” Steven took a sip. “Old fashioned?”

“With a modern twist.” The brunette smiled. Brendon smiled from behind the key hole. Steven finished his drink, and the girls continued feeling on his body. His head fell back and they stopped. The blond stood up first, followed by the brunette. Their cute smiles were replaced with serious expressions. The brunette walked over to the closet and opened the door.

“He’s out like a light.”

“That was fast,” Brendon said.

Jada entered the room, as if she had been called. She walked to the couch and looked down at Steven. A look of worry crept over her face. She bent down and put two fingers on his neck. Then she held her hand in front of his mouth. Frantically, she grabbed at his wrists.

“Fuck!” Jada shouted. “You dumb bimbos. How many pills did you give him? He’s dead!”

“Dead!” Brendon fell back against the wall. “Fuck, fuck, fuck! No.”

The room began to spin. Brendon felt like he was going to puke. What had he done. He just needed him knocked out. He didn’t want him to die. What am I going to do

Jada looked at him and then burst into laughter. The two girls joined in.

“Gotcha! Boy, you look shook. Haahaa!”

“Jada, that was not funny.” Brendon exhaled and wiped sweat from his forehead.

“Then why are we laughing? But on a serious note that will be $150.”

Brendon handed her the money. “Buy a new weave with it.”

“He’s all yours honey,” Jada said, ignoring the hair joke.

Brendon lifted Steven up and swung him over his shoulders. Hopefully my back can make it.

Brendon didn’t hear anything Sunday. The club stayed in, although it was a nice day. It was an unseasonably warm 65 degrees like the day before. Aron was feeling better. Well enough that he cooked a big meal of Korean style short ribs, with stir fried vegetables and rice, and, to Brendon’s surprise, ate two plates.

That Monday, though, whispers swirled around campus like the wind. In Carver Dining Hall two girls chatted about a streaker downtown. Brendon listened intently. They say he ran from Washington ave., two blocks, to West Essex and disappeared behind some bushes.

In Lecture hall 5 three guys chatted about a guy tied to a lamp post near campus, wearing nothing but sneakers and his underwear. They laughed about it.

“Who was it?” One said.

“I’m not sure.” said another.

“I heard it was a guy from my Econ class. Steve, I think,” said the third.

Brendon smiled to himself and sat quietly behind them as they spoke. I wonder if the club heard yet.

That evening Brendon found out that they had. Edmund mentioned it at Dinner, though he didn’t say a name. Daniel laughed. Aron said it was probably someone that got way to drunk and his friends played a prank on him.

“With friends like that who needs enemies?” Edmund said.

Thomas looked at Brendon all throughout dinner, but didn’t say much until they were alone.

Brendon stripped down and put on his pajama bottoms. He remained shirtless as he jumped into bed next to Thomas, causing his lover to bounce slightly. He felt a slight throbbing in his back. Perhaps carrying Steven all that way wasn’t the smartest move. This might increase my recovery time.

Thomas leaned over to him and whispered in his ear. “I know what you did. I heard it was Steven that was tied to the post naked and I immediately knew it was you.”

Brendon looked him in the eyes. “I did it for you.”

“Did you really write all over him with a marker?” Thomas began to rub Brendon’s crotch.

“Just a few words, oh, Thief, liar, hypocrite…mmm.” Thomas rubbed harder and faster as Brendon’s eight-inch cock stiffened. “and faggot.”

Brendon grabbed Thomas’ shirt and peeled it off of him revealing his lover’s tight lean torso. He began to kiss and lick Thomas’ pecs, then up his neck, to his mouth. Thomas pushed down Brendon’s pants and Brendon returned the favor.

Now, fully naked, Brendon turned Thomas over, ignoring the discomfort in his back, and squirted a shot of lube onto his stiff manhood. He pushed himself into Thomas’ asshole and began to pound his lover. Thomas grabbed the sheets and moaned with pleasure as Brendon grabbed and slapped his ass between thrusts.

The bed shook into the night.       

Thirty: Steven 

The last thing Steven remembered was the feeling of the girls’ hands on his body. Then he awoke outside, naked, save for his boxers and sneakers, tied to a lamp post.

He frantically tried to free himself, pulling at the ropes. Gawks and laughter filled the air around him as the late-night partiers and very early risers filled the sidewalk around him. How did I get here? What did those girls do to me? What was in that drink?   

He pulled his hands out of the ropes after much effort and then undid the binding on his feet. He ran down the sidewalk on stiff joints. His head pounded like his brain was trying to push its way out. A group of girls turned a corner in front of him and he darted to the side to hide behind a tree.

Steven made his way down the sidewalk. Upon catching a glimpse of himself in a storefront window he noticed that his skin had been written on. One word in particular caught his attention: Faggot. It was sprawled across his forehead. Wasn’t that what the Lambdas did to Thomas?             

He rubbed at the word. It smudged slightly. He spat on his hand and tried again with little improvement. Permanent marker. He would have to deal with it later.

You were conned little faggot. Did you really think those girls were interested in a cocksucker like you? The voice in his head taunted him. You should have been home jerking off to pictures of Edmund and the club instead of trying to get laid with girls way out of your league. You’re just a little faggot. Accept it and move on.  

“No! I’m not a faggot,” Steven shouted and then quickly looked around to see if anyone had heard.

Steven ran home as if the voice in his head was chasing him and he could outrun it. He couldn’t. The club did this to me. I know it. They broke the truce. Steven was fuming. He had fully expected the club to uphold its end of the bargain. They played you. The voice in his head began again. Not only are they better looking than you, but they are smarter, too.  

No. The gears in Steven’s head began to turn. If they were smart, they wouldn’t have broken a deal with me. They think having me run down the street half naked is humiliating wait until I show them what humiliation is. I can’t take them down alone. I see that now. But if the weight of the whole campus fell down upon them, they wouldn’t be able to stand no matter how big and strong they were.

They will fall and I’ll still keep my end of the bargain. I won’t touch them of their property. With the campus’ help I won’t have to. Their friends, their families, their teachers, everyone will do it for me. They’ll be driven and I will have won.

Steven was feeling quite good with himself despite the fact that he was standing outside, half-naked in the cool night air. You think you’re so smart. All this because you won’t admit what you are. The voice spoke. The club didn’t make you a muscle loving homo. You were always that way. They just helped you realize a truth that you can’t handle.

Steven didn’t understand. What was happening to him? It was the voice that gave him the idea to attack the club. Now it seemed like the same voice wanted him to give-up and live some homo lifestyle.

No! He wouldn’t. The club could not win. The club would not win. All he had to do was decide when to enact his plan. There was no rush. Springtime, the time of new beginnings.    

Steven walked up to his apartment and forced a window open. He crawled in and immediately began packing bags. He would have no more unexpected visits from the club. No more negotiations. No more talking.        

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thirty-one: Thomas

This was the week Thomas expected a letter from the Alpha Aesthetic clothing line. The company had contacted him shortly after a recent photo-shoot taken in the pool and weight room of the local Iron Addicts Gym. They billed themselves as fashion forward active wear for the gym goer who wasn’t interested in growing huge, but instead wanted to build an aesthetic, athletic physique.

At the time he spoke with them, they seemed like a perfect fit. His physique was the definition of the word aesthetic, but now he wasn’t so sure. They set size limits for their models. They didn’t want any of them to look like bodybuilders. In fact, at 170, Thomas was over the size limit set for his height by 5 pounds. They told him that wasn’t a problem since he could lose it easily. Thomas had no desire to lose weight, however.

All his life he had been small, then he began to work out and build a chiseled muscular physique, but still remained the smallest member of the Muscle Gut Club. He had gained a little weight since the start of the school year and enjoyed it. Brendon did, too.

“Ever wonder what you’d look like at 190 pounds,” Brendon had asked him.

“God, I’d be a tank!” Thomas had replied.

Thomas had thought about it, though. What would it feel like at my height to be that big? When Brendon was 190, he looked down right skinny, but he was so much taller than Thomas. 5’ 8’’ and 190. The thought made Thomas hard. He had grown envious of the other club members growing weekly, seeing their bodies transform into something more while he remained nearly unchanged in 8 months. Perhaps it was his turn to grow.

But Alpha Aesthetics was a great new company with a proven history of sales and high popularity amongst gym goers ages 15 to 30. They offered a great sponsorship package with free clothing and supplements. Not to mention free travel to exotic locales for events with other models. If he didn’t like it, he could always use it as a stepping stone to something better.

He racked his brain with the decision for several minutes before jumping out of his bed. Enough of that!

“Aron!” Thomas called.

The slave appeared immediately. Edmund had taken good care of him. He was the picture of health and ready to serve the club again.

“Yes master.” Aron said.

“Fix me a pre-workout please.”

“Right away.”

Thomas went downstairs and saw Edmund jumping rope in front of the television. He had ramped up his cardio to help cut for his competition. His tank top was drenched in sweat. It clung to his muscles like cling wrap. Thomas could make out the definition of his abs and the veins in his arms were starting to pop. Thomas estimated he was at 11% percent body fat.

When Thomas caught his eye, he stopped jumping.

“Still no change in the website?” Edmund said

“No. It’s all good.” Edmund was concerned about another cyber-attack. It didn’t take him long to figure out that Steven was the student that had been tied to a lamp post. Nor did it take him long to figure out Brendon had done it. The two argued for nearly an hour coming close to trading blows. Aron calmed Edmund down and Thomas did the same for Brendon. It would have been a curious site to any outside eyes: Two smaller guys struggling to hold back their larger and stronger lovers to prevent a blood bath.

Edmund went looking for Steven to apologize and let him know that the truce was still on, that Brendon acted alone and out of anger, but Steven was not home. In-fact Edmund had told the club Steven no longer lived at his apartment. Brendon laughed, proud that he had scared him away. Edmund didn’t take it as a good sign. That was weeks ago. The club hadn’t seen Steven since

“I don’t know what he’s going to do, but a guy like Steven is going to try something.” Edmund said.

“If he wanted revenge don’t you think he would have taken it by now?” Thomas said. “Maybe Brendon’s right. He scared him off.”

“He’s still around. I ran into Joseph today and he told me Steven still attends class.”

“He’s good at avoiding people”

“It’s a big campus” Edmund said, “and do you ever remember seeing him before all this?”

“No, but before all of this I never would have paid attention to a guy like him.”

“He also knows our schedules, remember. If he doesn’t want us to find him then we won’t and that worries me. What’s he planning?”

“Probably nothing.” Thomas said. Aron entered the room and handed him his pre-workout. He chugged it.

“Hopefully nothing.” Edmund corrected.

“I don’t think it matters.” Aron said.

“Why’s that?” Thomas looked down at him.

“Because I met him more than any of you. I saw how he was. He’s a liar to his core. It was so convincing, everything he told the engineering club, but it was all lies. He’s even lying to himself about being gay. I guarantee Steven had every intention of breaking the truce. Brendon just beat him to it.”

Thomas and Edmund looked at each other when Aron had finished speaking. Thomas knew the little slave was probably right and he could tell Edmund felt it too.

“Speaking of lying.” Edmund said “Have you come out to your parents yet? You said you were going to.”

“Well…” Aron smiled awkwardly.

“That sounds like a no Ed.” Thomas said, “But I don’t blame you Aron. Tell them when you’re ready, whether it’s now or in ten years.”

“Don’t wait ten years. Get it out of the way. Parents Day is coming up next month, April 16. It will be the perfect time, but that’s up to you.” Edmund patted Aron on the shoulder.

“Well I’ve got laundry to fold.” Aron said as he darted out of the room.

Edmund and Thomas laughed.

“I didn’t know parent’s day was going to coincide with the Spring Festival,” Thomas said.

“Yeah, the whole campus will be packed.”

Aron darted back by them, laundry basket in hand. The two paused to watch him.

“You really care for him, don’t you?” Thomas whispered.

“It’s no secret.”

“Then don’t push him.”

“I’m not pushing him,” Edmund said. “I just see that it eats him up not being able to be himself around his parents. He’s told me as much. I just think he shouldn’t have to hide.”

“I get you.” Thomas nodded.

Edmund started back with his jumping jacks. Thomas took that to mean the conversation was over. Besides he could feel his pre-workout was kicking in. He was ready to pump some iron.

Thomas walked over to the dumbbell rack in the garage gym and picked up two 25s. He leaned forward and did a set of bent-over reverse flies. Thomas couldn’t help but feel bad for Brendon as he worked out. His lover couldn’t lift like he wanted to and even had to take his name off the roster for the weightlifting meet in May (A fact he was loath to tell Daniel), because he knew the lack of training would set him back. Currently he was out trying acupuncture therapy and deep tissue massages.

Thomas couldn’t wait for his man to be back to his old self. He missed seeing him throw around hundreds of pounds with ease and then crawl right into to bed and throw him around. Weightlifting was part of who Brendon was and Thomas wanted him to be whole again.

He completed two more sets of bent over flies, rested, and moved on to lat pulldowns with 125 pounds. He pulled the bar down to his upper chest feeling the contraction in his lats as he did so. After 12 reps he moved on to pullups with a 45-lb. plate hanging between his legs. He did 8 reps and his arms and lats burned. No pain no gain

Thomas removed his tank top and tossed it on the bench. He did a front lat spread in the mirror. Looking good. Lats really make a physique. He kept his shirt off and continued his back workout: 2 sets of bench rows with 50-lb. dumbbells, 3 sets of bent over barbell rows with 120 pounds, and 2 sets deadlifts with 225 pounds.

He walked back into the living room. Edmund was gone now. Aron appeared as if Thomas had summoned him telepathically, with a pitcher of protein shake in hand.

“Right on time.” Thomas said. He took the shake and drank it in a few large gulps and handed the pitcher back to Aron.

The front door opened and Brendon walked in. He removed his coat and handed it to Aron.

“How’d it go?” Thomas asked

“Well, I guess it went all right. It was an interesting experience to say the least. I never in my life had so many Asian women’s hands on me, before today.” He laughed then stretched his back.

Thomas hugged him and placed a hand on his lower back. “Does it feel better?”

“It’s improving.”

“That’s good to hear, master,” Aron said.

“I’ll say,” Said Thomas. He and Brendon shared a quick kiss, before Brendon went up to his room. He said he had some mobility exercises he needed to try. “It’s like yoga or some shit but they say it helps,” Brendon said before leaving.

Thomas went to his 1:00 pm class, intermediate Japanese, and when he returned home the mail had arrived.

“You were the only one that got anything. The rest was junk mail,” Aron said. “I put it on your bed.”

Thomas saw a package and an envelope when he entered his room. The package was from Alpha Aesthetics. He ripped it open immediately. A letter inside read:

Alpha Aesthetics is pleased to welcome Thomas Patel to our aesthetic team. Mr. Patel, we believe you have what it takes to help grow our brand. Alpha Aesthetics is a small brand with big aspirations. Come join us on our journey. Please accept the enclosed free gifts as a show of our commitment to you as an athlete and an aesthetic model.

The box contained two tank top, two tees, two pairs of sweatpants, a Fitbit, a shaker cup, and a hoodie. All, but the Fitbit had the Alpha-Aesthetics logo on it. Thomas smiled as he looked at the free gifts. He read the note over three times. It was surreal. He was going to be sponsored.

“Good news?”

Thomas jumped. Brendon stood right behind him.

“I didn’t hear you come in. It’s good news.” Thomas motioned to all the free stuff and handed Brendon the note.

“Awesome, Babe.” Brendon pointed to the envelope. “What’s that?”

Thomas picked it up. It was from Gainz Supplement Company.

“I don’t know.” Thomas opened it and began to read. “It says they looked over my pictures and are happy that I bought myself to their attention.” Thomas’ face twisted with confusion. “They are pleased to hear that I’m looking to grow and that they can help. Gainz is dedicated to finding young weightlifters and bodybuilders at the start of their careers and watching them grow with our brand. We would love to talk with you in person.”

Thomas looked at Brendon. “I didn’t contact them.” He saw Brendon smirk. Then he had a moment of realization. “What did you do?”

“Well, I may have put your name out there with some companies who don’t care how big you get,” Brendon said. “I know you want to get bigger. Alpha Aesthetics won’t let you get as big as possible. They just want a guy with abs that they can cover-up with their clothes. Gainz is looking for someone to grow. They’ll help you reach your full potential.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I wanted to surprise you. Are you going to talk to them?”

Thomas picked up the note from Alpha Aesthetics and tore it in half. “Absolutely.”

“You know you’re the greatest,” Thomas said.

“yeah, I know.” Brendon smiled. “You aint too bad yourself.”

Thomas punched him on the pec.

“Ah! You’d hit a cripple?”

“Let’s see how crippled you are.” Thomas pushed everything off of his bed, jumped on it, and laid on his back. Brendon kicked the door shut and climbed on top of him. Thomas loved the feeling of lover’s bulk on top of him.

“I can’t wait to grow with you.” Thomas whispered in Brendon’s ear.

Chapter Thirty-Two: Aron 

Parents day had arrived. Aron had had several weeks to think about Edmunds suggestion, and though his lover and master never bought it up again he thought about it every day. His parents were coming to campus to spend time with their only son and enjoy the festivities of the Spring Festival. Would they want to hear that their son was gay? Wouldn’t that ruin the whole day?

Aron decided no day was a good day to drop that bombshell and since everyday was equally as bad he might as well do it. He was eighteen years old, soon to be nineteen in just a few short months. He had to be a man about it.

“Mom, dad. I’m Gay.”

“Mom, dad. I like men.”

He tried saying different variations of it, standing in front of the full length door mirror in his room. He wanted to be quick and blunt to get it out of the way, but not too blunt.

“Mom, dad. I have something very important to tell you. Have a seat. I’m a homosexual.”

“Hey mom and dad you ever wonder why I never had a girlfriend. No. It’s not because all the girls were bigger than me, hahaha. It’s because I don’t like girls.”

Uugh!

His mother texted him from the car. They’d be at the campus in an hour. Whatever he was going to say he had to think of it quick. There was one thing he knew he wouldn’t be talking about, though: The Club. He couldn’t for the life of him think of a way to explain his arrangement with the club… His parents would never understand that.

Aron met his parents in his dorm’s parking lot. His mother was overdressed as usual in pink flowery dress and hat with high heels. She hugged him.

“It’s only been 3 months since I saw you last but it feels like it’s been so long ago.” She paused and looked at him. Then squeezed him again. “You’re filling out. Efren do you see it.”

“I see it honey.” Efren Ocampo patted his son on the back and hugged him. He wore grey slacks and a loose-fitting cream colored guayabera shirt. “You must be eating better. You look healthier son.”

Aron had noticed a change in his body. He was 115 pounds now. Still skinny, but not skeletal. Edmund had told him that 125 would be perfect for him so that was the current goal.

“What’s there to do?” Mr. Ocampo said. He rubbed his hands together. “I’m ready to have some fun.”

“I saw them setting up rides yesterday. They’re also going to have a lot of food and games-”  

“Will there be prizes?” Mrs. Ocampo asked.

“Yeah. That’s what I heard, and a band, and-.”

“I hope they have those giant Teddy Bears. You have to try to win your mother one of those.” Mrs. Ocampo said, beaming.

The family walked side by side toward the center of the campus. Flyers of different colors flew past them.

“Do they always litter like this?” Mrs. Ocampo said. “Letting papers fly all over.”

“Probably just some club advertising their event or a frat advertising a party,” Aron said. He was used to seeing flyers blown in the wind and payed no attention to them.

“Been to many parties, son,” Mr. Ocampo asked.

“No. Not many.” That was the truth. Aron had only been to one frat party. He preferred to have his ‘fun’ with the club.

“That’s good to hear.” Mrs. Ocampo placed a hand on Aron’s shoulder. “Too much weird stuff goes on at those parties.”

“Well I hope you’re having fun, though. Getting out and interacting with people. How else are you going to get a girlfriend, right?” Mr. Ocampo smiled.

Aron was tempted to say ‘I’ve already found one dad. She’s 6 foot one and 230 pounds of muscle, and she’s got a 9-inch cock,’ but he held his tongue.

Mrs. Ocampo picked up one of the flyers and frowned at it. “Such a waste of paper.”

“What’s it say, Rita?” Mr. Ocampo pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and glanced at the paper.

“Just a website.” She said it like she couldn’t believe it. “It says ‘Checkout themusclegutclub.com and see some of this schools very own in action.’ Ridiculous? There has to be a less messy way to advertise a fitness website.” Mrs. Ocampo balled up the paper and threw it in the nearest garbage can.

“Fitness website?” Mr. Ocampo said.

“Obviously it’s a fitness website. Muscle. Gut. Club. It must be a fitness club. You go and build muscle while losing your gut,” Mrs. Ocampo said, playfully poking her husband’s doughy midsection.

“Strange name,” Mr. Ocampo replied.

Aron thought it was odd. He hadn’t heard anything from the club about advertising the website, especially in such a reckless way. Thomas had said something about trying to increase the sites traffic but this didn’t seem like his style. Aron had expected him to buy ad space on gay porn sites and forums. He made a mental note to ask the club about it later.

Aron’s father took out his phone. “I’ll see what it is.”

But I’m on that website! Aron had almost forgotten. He had to think fast.

“Mom’s right! It’s just a fitness website. I’ve heard of it. A crappy one too. Some students started it. Real low quality.”

“Told you.” Aron’s mother said.

“I’d still like to see it.” Mr. Ocampo began swiping at his phone.

What’s worse? Seeing your son worshipping a bodybuilder and sucking his cock or being told by him that he’s gay. Aron was sure of the answer.

“Mom, dad. I have something very important to tell you. It can’t wait.”

Aron’s father looked up from his phone and let his arm fall to his side. His mother looked at him intently.

“I’m gay.”

Mr. Ocampo stared blankly at Aron. Mrs. Ocampo’s mouth dropped open. After a moment of stillness She threw her hands up and shook her head in what seemed like slow motion. Aron thought she was about to collapse.

“Come again,” Aron’s father said.

“He’s Gay Efren! He likes men!” Tears flowed down the side of Mrs. Ocampo’s face.

Aron reached out to touch his mother. “Mom, I-”

“No! Don’t touch me! I didn’t raise a homo,” Said Aron’s mother.

“Honey. He’s just confused. We can fix him. Reverend Johnathon said-”

“No dad! I’m not confused and I don’t need to be fixed.”

“You need to be fixed. Men aren’t supposed to like other men that way. You’re going to stop it. Now.,” Said Mrs. Ocampo.

“I can’t stop it and I don’t need to. I am who I am.”

“Well if you are that, then you are not my son. Your father and I didn’t raise a homo! We bought you up to be a good Christian man.”

“Aron, son. Are you sure? I mean have you even lost your virginity? How would you know?” Aron’s father said, pleading.

“I know.”

“I can’t believe you,” Mrs. Ocampo said. “I can’t believe you would do this to us. That you would ruin this day. I’m leaving.” Mrs. Ocampo began to walk away. She turned back briefly. “And don’t even think about coming home until you’ve given up this lifestyle.”

“Son, I really don’t know what to say…I’ll try to talk to your mother.”

“Just say you still love me.”

“I love you,” Mr. Ocampo said, after a brief pause. “But I don’t love what you are. I’m not sure I can accept it, but I’ll try to make her come back. The day is not over-”

“Just go. Both of you.”

“Son-” Mr. Ocampo stopped short and turned away.

This isn’t how It was supposed to go. Aron’s mother stood in the distance and stared. Her arms were crossed. He watched as his father ran towards her, exchanged words, and then they disappeared over a hill. Aron knew his mother wouldn’t like it but he didn’t expect her to disown him on the spot.

Aron stood for a moment, watching students pass by him with friends and family making their way to the campus center. Fuck it. Aron wasn’t about to let his day be ruined. There was fun to have on campus and he was going to participate in it, with or without his parents. He wiped the frown off of his face and marched down Scholar’s Way. He could see rides rising out of the Quad. Music, voices, and laughter came together into one jumbled sound of jubilation.

Everywhere Aron looked was packed with people. He had never seen the campus so crowded. Not even on move in day.

“Hey that’s him.” Aron heard a male voice say. He looked around and saw a group of three guys looking at a tree and glancing back at him from time to time. They laughed as they walked away.

Aron moved closer to the tree and saw a flyer with two pictures. One was of Edmund wearing only a jock strap with Aron licking his abs. In the second picture Aron stood with Edmund’s crotch in his grip, staring at the camera. They were screen grabs from a video Aron had done with the club.

He grabbed the flyer immediately and crumbled it in his hands. He looked quickly from side to side before tossing it in the nearest garbage can. A janitor stood next to the can drinking a bottle of water.

“Thanks. I was just about to grab that one.” The janitor said.

“That one?” Aron said.

“Yeah those flyers, every time I take down one I notice another. They’re all over campus.” There was frustration in the janitor’s voice. “I’m not supposed to be cleaning ‘til after all this but some jackass thought it would be funny to play a prank on Parent’s Day, putting up all this sick trash.”

Aron looked in the garbage can. It was full of papers. “Oh shit!”

“You said it, kid. Say you look familiar. I seen you somewhere?”

“I hope not.” Aron said before darting off.

He ran frantically into the lecture hall. Every board had pictures of the club. Aron grabbed every one he saw and tossed them in the trash. He went into the food court. Flyers littered the floor. Some had links to the website. Some had the full names of the club members next to photos. Every photo was risqué in one way or another. Aron scrambled to pick up as many as he could, but his attempts were futile. He couldn’t get them all. He saw students and their parents pick them up and stare. Some gawked, some laughed, some frowned with disgust, and some smiled with pleasure.

Aron felt like the world was spinning. What would his friends from the engineering club think? He never told them about the club or his homosexuality. And teachers were here, and his roommate. Aron grew sick. He sprinted toward the door and ran head on into a tall thickly built guy wearing a letterman jacket. He fell back onto the ground.

“Well if it isn’t the little cocksucker.” The guy said. He turned to a girl and shorter guy beside him. “Recognize this, little guy?” He held up a fly with Aron and Edmund.

Aron wanted to run, but he just sat on the floor. He could feel all eyes in the room on him.

The guy took off his jacket and flexed his arm. “Want to feel my muscles faggot.” He shared a laugh with his friends.

“I would!” Aron heard a familiar deep voice and them he saw Brendon’s face. Brendon grabbed the guys arm and squeezed until the asshole screamed in pain, dropping his letterman jacket. The guy pulled his arm free and began to rub it.

“It’s a little small,” Brendon said. “This one likes ‘em bigger.” Brendon made a quick flex before holding out his hand. Aron took it and pulled himself up.

“Thanks.”

“No problem, buddy.” Brendon said.

The muscle god turned toward the guy and his two friends. “What are you still doing here?”

“You’re a faggot too!” the guy shouted.

“You ever had your ass beaten by a faggot before? If not today is your lucky day,” Brendon said with a smile. He stepped toward the guy, who quickly stepped back, picked up his jacket and running out of the food court. His friends were in tow.

“I didn’t think you were coming,” Aron said.

“I came for the free food,” Brendon replied.

“You saw the flyers?”

“I did.”

“You know it was probably Steven.”

“I do.” Brendon sounded disappointed.

“What’s the club going to do?”

“Whatever we do. We won’t be doing it in secret. That’s for sure.” Brendon put his hand on Aron’s back and they left the food court.

Aron knew his life would change after that day, but now the club’s lives were about to change as well. The secret was out. The Muscle Gut Club was now known all over campus.                                   

• Like 4

Chapter Thirty-Three: Brendon

He stood in the living room of the club house. Thomas leaned against the wall beside him. Edmund and Daniel sat on the couch while Aron watched from the kitchen doorway. Edmund held a letter in his hand. It had appeared that evening at the Club’s door long after the mail had already been delivered. A letter from Steven.

Edmund began to read:

“You know who this is. I held up my end of the bargain. I left you alone. Sadly, you could not. I guess it’s a side effect of the steroid use shrinking your brains along with your nuts. You drugged me. Stripped me. Tied me to a lamp post. Humiliated me. Well now it’s your turn to be humiliated.”

“By now you have probably seen the flyers around campus exposing your Website and debaucherous acts. You may not know, though, that I also sent links to most of the professors. Everyone knows about you. They know what you look like. They know what you do. Have a wonderful rest of the semester. I know I will. Oh! And by the way. I’m still upholding my end of the bargain. I won’t bother you. The rest of the campus will do that. Sincerely, Your better.”

Edmund balled up the letter when he was done. Brendon couldn’t help but think this was all his fault. Perhaps he should have just left well enough alone. He didn’t need to get revenge. But still! What happened to Thomas. That was Steven’s fault!

“Fuck him.” Brendon said. “So, the campus knows about us. What’s the worst that can happen?”

“Being treated like pariahs.” Thomas said. “We all have personal lives outside of the club. People we interact with, have fun with, work with. They may know our orientations but the club activities are hard to swallow, you have to admit.”

“We’re just four friends that like to work out, that’s all.” Brendon said. “And as far as the videos go. Everyone tries some kinky stuff in college. They say it’s a time of experimentation.” Brendon tried to make the situation sound better than it was, but he was having trouble sounding convincing, even to himself.

“Some of those videos were filmed on campus property,” Edmund said. “What if someone recognizes something? I’m pretty sure using campus property for softcore porn breaks a few rules in the student handbook.”

“We could take those videos down.” Brendon suggested.

“We could take down all the videos. Hell, the whole site. At least until summer starts and people forget all about it.” Daniel said.

“That’s exactly what that asshole wants.” Brendon crossed his arms, and frowned. He couldn’t believe they were thinking of giving in.

“I agree with Brendon,” Edmund said.

“Huh.” Brendon was surprised.

“That is what Steven wants. We can’t give it to him,” Edmund continued. “But we do need to make a few changes.”

“Like…?” Thomas asked. The rest of the club members leaned in.

“Removing nudity from the site and anything linked to this campus,” Edmund said. “And no drawing attention to ourselves. We don’t want the administration to find any reason to expel us. We’re just ordinary college-age bodybuilders who sell flexing videos on the side.”

“But you’re not normal. And you shouldn’t want to be.” Aron, who had remained completely silent finally spoke. “You’re The Muscle Gut Club. You’re muscle gods and last I checked gods don’t hide.” 

“We’re not hiding.” Daniel said.

“Yeah.” Said Edmund. “We’re playing it safe. The club was well known in the gay muscle worship community online but those are people we never have to see. The people on this campus we see every day. This is new ground for the club.”

“On parent’s day, I came out to my parents. The flyers pushed me to do it earlier, but I was going to do it anyway.” The club smiled and congratulated Aron.

“How did they take it?” Brendon asked.

“Not well, but that’s not the point,” Aron said. “The point is I feel free now. A weight has been lifted off of me. You all are free now too. You can talk to anyone on campus knowing that they already know your darkest secret. Steven has nothing left to use against you. He thinks he’s won by outing you, but he’s just made you more powerful.”

In that moment Brendon remembered the Aron who chased after him at the start of the school year and asked to meet the club. This wasn’t the same Aron. That Aron was nervous and unsure. This Aron was confident and certain. Now the club was nervous and unsure. How things change.

“That’s why I always liked you” Brendon said. “From the moment I first laid eyes on you.”

Brendon turned to the other club members. “This little slave is smarter than all of us. What are we worried about? What do we care? Aron came here to serve Alphas and yet we’re acting like betas. Ed you’re a top level junior bodybuilder with Adonis looks. Thomas you’re a fitness model with a massive social media following. Dan, you and I are top tier weightlifters. We got it. Let’s flaunt it.”

“What are you suggesting?” Daniel asked.

“Whatever gets thrown our way we roll with it. Let it bounce of our muscles like its nothing. We’re strong enough to take it.”

Edmund stood up, slowly nodding his head. “Yeah, let’s show out. Let’s show this campus what the muscle gut club is. 15,000 people know about us now who didn’t 2 days ago. Let’s use that.”

“Alright.” Thomas said.

“I’m not so sure, but… I’m in,” said Daniel 

“Usually slaves keep their mouths shut” Brendon said to Aron. “But you never did. I think you for that. Your words are what it took to knock some sense into us.”

“I only want to be a good slave to my muscle masters. I’m glad I pleased you.”

“You’re a great slave,” Brendon said. “And we are glad you’re ours.”

The other club members joined in agreement, patting their slave on the back.

“There’s something I want to do for you all,” Aron said. “With all this Steven stuff going on There hasn’t really been time for me to truly worship you like I should, like gods deserved to be worshipped.”

“Before you all show out on campus I want you to remember what being Alpha muscle gods feels like. Dominate me, talk down to me, throw me around. I want to feel what I felt the first time I met you, and I think you need to feel it to.”

“You don’t have to ask me twice.” Edmund stood up.

“Me neither.” Brendon said.

“I have to ask. Why now?” Thomas said

“Because this is the rebirth of The Muscle Gut Club, and this will be a renewal of our vows.”

Aron stripped down to his tight white briefs. The club followed suit, removing everything but their underwear.

Aron worshipped their bulging muscles as they flexed and flaunted. Brendon couldn’t remember the last time the whole club partook in such an erotic display together. Aron licked Thomas’ cobblestone abs. He massaged Daniel’s thick quads. He squeezed Edmunds cannonball biceps, and sucked on Brendon’s shelf-like pecs.

The club members lifted Aron. They passed him around, taking turns overpowering the weak slave. Brendon pushed Aron into the wall with his muscle gut.

“You like that boy!” Brendon said.

“Yes master.” Aron replied, struggling to breath.

Edmund grabbed Aron and put him in a headlock. His biceps bulged as he squeezed Aron’s neck.

“Careful you don’t snap him in two,” Daniel said. “He’s so puny and frail.”

Daniel grabbed the little slave and lifted him over his head with ease then threw him onto the couch. Aron bounced into the air then landed on the floor where Thomas quickly took hold of him. He wrestled Aron into submission then wrapped his lean strong legs around Aron’s body. Aron struggled to get free but he couldn’t.

“You’re no match for me,” Thomas said. “Look at how easily I got you in this hold. I could hold you here all night.”

“And it would be heaven master,” Aron said. 

Thomas released Aron. Edmund immediately grabbed him with one arm and pushed the slave to his knees with ease. He whipped out his hard cock 9 inch and slapped Aron across the face with it.

“You want it. You want it.” Edmund teased Aron with his pole, rubbing it around his mouth and poking. Him with the tip. Drops of sticky pre-cum glistened on Aron’s face.   

“Yes, Yes, I want it master,” Aron begged.

“And you’ll have it,” Edmund said. “All 9 stiff inches, but we’re going to save the best for last. First you’ll take care of my friends starting with the smallest cock. Then you’ll work your way up to me.”

Brendon was amused by Edmund’s ‘save the best for last’ comment. Edmund’s may have been the longest, but Brendon’s was the thickest. He watched as Aron blew Thomas and Daniel eagerly waiting his turn. It had been over a month since he had one of Aron’s blowjobs. Edmund had been hogging them.

When his turn came, Brendon took full control. He grabbed Aron’s head and forced his cock into the slave’s mouth. Brendon face fucked the little twink until his cock was ready to spasm. He quickly removed his cock and came all over Aron’s face. He watched as cum dripped off Aron’s forehead, around his eyes, down his nose, and over his lips. Aron lapped it up with his tongue like it was the best tasting thing in the world.

“My turn.” Edmund said.

Aron sucked him off with Brendon’s cum still sticking to his face. Edmund moaned with pleasure as he filled the slave’s mouth with his semen. Brendon knew it must have been a massive load because he saw some of the white liquid squirt out the sides of the twink’s little mouth. Aron gulped it own, using his hands to squeeze the last drops of cum from Edmund’s cock.

When Aron was done, he didn’t rise from his knees immediately. Instead he lowered himself closer to the ground.  In one final act of submissiveness he kissed his masters’ feet like he did the first day he met the club.

“I never forgot my place,” Aron said. “Neither should you. You all are gods amongst men on this campus. Act like it. Show Steven who you are. Show him what the muscle gut club is.”

“Right on!” Brendon shouted.

The club rested well that night.

Chapter 34

Part One: Daniel

Daniel took a seat in his anatomy and physiology class. When he entered, he received many strange looks, and stares from the other students. He was used to it now, though, and ignored them. The rest of the club got them too. Whenever he made eye contact his classmates turned away and pretended to be looking someplace else. He scanned the lecture hall for his girlfriend but she was nowhere in sight.  

He had texted Sarah several times, but got no response. Odd. She was usually quick to respond. Daniel was concerned about how she would handle the news about the club. Time and time again he ventured to tell her but failed to. He just couldn’t put it into words. What would make a straight guy do the things he does? If he did those things could he even call himself straight? She might not think so. That scared him. He wondered how Aron had broken the news of his sexuality to his parents. What thoughts flew through his mind in the moments before.

He heard footprints behind him and turned to see Sarah entering the Hall. He tried to make eye contact, but she didn’t look at him.

“Sarah.” He called in a hushed shout. She didn’t turn around, but he was sure she heard him.

Professor Warwick entered the hall through a side door immediately following her. He walked with his usual hurried steps and wasted no time starting his lecture.

“Last week we looked at the involuntary muscles, Smooth and cardiac. This week we’ll look at the voluntary muscle, the skeletal muscles.” Prof. Warwick seemed to look directly at Daniel when he said ‘skeletal muscle’.

“There are over 650 named skeletal muscles.” Prof. Warwick continued. “Most of them are so obscure that even I don’t know them.” Some students snickered at that. “But I want you all to be able to name the major ones.”

Prof. Warwick opened his laptop and an image of the human body showing the front and back musculature appeared on the projector screen.

“I always like to get a live demonstration for this when I can as it helps the students remember.” Prof. Warwick grinned directly at Daniel. “Is there any student that would like to flex his muscles for the class.” The professor did a corny most muscular pose.

Daniel looked at the professor and they shared a quick stare. He wants me to do it. He must have heard about the club. Daniel pondered it for a moment. He looked around the class at the students staring at him, even Sarah looked his way, though she quickly turned away when he returned her gaze. He looked at the professor, and then he remembered what Aron had said. They were muscle gods. They should act like it.

Daniel rose confidently from his seat. “I volunteer.”

“Excellent!” Professor Warwick beamed.

Daniel swaggered down the stairs to the front of the hall. He kicked off his shoes, peeled of his tight black t-shirt. He glanced back at the professor and smirked before dropping his pants and kicking them aside. Some of the students gasped, other’s smiled widely, some giggled, and still others just sat in silent awe.   

Daniel looked like a bodybuilder during his offseason. He looked powerful, big and thick all over with just enough definition that you could see the outline of his abs when he tensed. He would give them a show. He wanted to make every guy jealous, and every pussy wet.

Mr. Warwick pointed to the muscles on the projector and called out their name. As he did so, Daniel made a pose that flexed that particular muscle group.

“Biceps Brachialis” Front Double bicep.

“Pectoralis Major.” Side chest pose.

“Trapezius.” Most muscular.

“Deltoid.” Rear double bicep.

It continued like that. Daniel had to hit several poses twice because they showed more than one muscle. Brendon could see every eye glued on him and he loved it. There were ‘ohs’ and ‘ahs’ as he showed off his hard work. He saw girls fan themselves and guys adjusting their crotches, no doubt growing hard. The class was enjoying themselves. He turned to see how the professor was liking it and noticed a bulge in his khakis that wasn’t there earlier. Yep, he was enjoying it.    

When class was over, Daniel saw Sarah rushing out of the hall. She didn’t smile once during his show. As he moved to follow her Prof. Warwick grabbed his arm.

“Excuse me,” The Professor said. “I saw your videos. How much do you charge for a muscle worship session?”

“I’ll email you about it, Professor, but I got to go.”

Daniel darted up the stairs and saw Sarah just outside the lecture hall. He called her name and grabbed her arm.

“What’s the matter?” Daniel said. “You’re not returning my texts.”

“You know what’s the matter?” Sarah said.

“I can explain the club.” He lied.

“I can’t accept your explanation, no matter what it is. I might have if you had been honest with me from the start, but you lied to me.” Sarah looked at the ground. Daniel put a finger under his chin and raised her face up to look at him. She was frowning and a tear rolled down her cheek.

“We can work past it-” Daniel said, though He knew they couldn’t.

“No. I thought you could take a hint by me ignoring you, but I guess not. I’m not your girlfriend anymore. Don’t text me. Don’t talk to me. Go get you dick sucked by your twink friend.” She turned around and stormed off.

Those words weren’t her. He knew that. She just wanted to hurt him, and It worked. If I’d only listened to Aron. He was right. But it was too late for those thoughts now.

Part Two: Thomas

He had been called many insulting things in the days and weeks following the exposure of the club, mostly by students who didn’t and never would look as good as him. He also knew they would never find a love as deep as the one he shared with Brendon. They were sad, pathetic losers whose words said more about them than him.

In time he came to embrace the hate, even make light of it.

“How much to suck my cock?” one guy shouted at him as he sunned himself shirtless on the quad. Thomas rose from the grass with a smile and walked toward the guy who was laughing with his idiot friends.

“I don’t get paid to suck cock,” Thomas said, still smiling. “I get paid to have my cock sucked.” It was true. The club’s fan base had increased after their exposure. They had all started accepting muscle worship requests from on and off campus. Even Daniel had let one of his teachers worship him for $350 (and a guaranteed A in the class).

“I’m single, and everybody knows what we do. No use avoiding it now. Might as well go full on muscle slut.” Daniel had said, while counting his money. Thomas and Brendon agreed.

Edmund was happy to see everyone else getting in on the action. Steven’s plan had caused much hate for the club, but if he had known it would make them more money he probably would have thought twice.      

“Now then,” Thomas continued. “How much would you pay me for the honor of sucking my cock.”

“I’m not gay,” said the guy, stepping away. He wasn’t laughing anymore. He most likely didn’t expect Thomas would approach him and hadn’t prepared for it.

“Are you sure sweetie,” Thomas said. “You’re looking at my chest and abs kind of hard there. Yoohoo, my eyes are up here.” Thomas pointed to his face which was plastered with a cocky smirk. The guy was squirming.

“Nah man. I wasn’t looking at your body.” The guy glanced at his friends for reassurance. “I got my own set of abs.”

The guy lifted his shirt and flexed a pathetic 5 pack so flat it could have been drawn on. It sat beneath a pair of nonexistent pecs and visible ribs that the guy was probably stupid enough to believe were obliques. Thomas fought back laughter.

“Oh wow!” Thomas said. “Sexy guy. I’ll suck your cock for free.” He reached out his hand and attempted to squeeze the guy’s stomach. He and his friends ran like the wind. Thomas was the one laughing then. He would have to remember to share this event at the meeting of the Gay Student Union he and the club were invited to that evening.

As he snickered, he could see Brendon coming around the corner with a confused look on his face and half a sandwich in his hand. The two had been sunning together, but Brendon had stepped away to grab a snack in the food court.

“What was that all about?” Brendon asked.

“Just a game of scare the straight guys.”

Thomas took the half of sandwich in his hand and bit into it with a crunch. “Where’s the other half of this sandwich?”

“It’s with mine.” Brendon said.

“Where’s yours?” Thomas asked, already knowing the answer.

Brendon patted his muscle gut, with a smile. “You said you weren’t that hungry.”

“I still expected a full sandwich.” Thomas punched Brendon playfully on his meaty shoulder. “Yet, how can I be mad at my growing man.” The two shared a laugh.

Brendon was shirtless as well. The whole club often went around shirtless, now that the weather was improving. They got as many looks of lust and words of support as looks of disgust and words of hate. Thomas wished the club had gone public a year ago.

“It’s not so bad,” Thomas said.

“What?” Brendon asked.

“Being out on the open.”

“Yeah, I like the sun.” Brendon lay on his back, sunglasses on, and his hands behind his head.

“I was talking about the club silly.”

“Oh, yeah, definitely. We should really thank Steven.” Brendon laughed.

Thomas rolled on his side and looked at the curves of Brendon’s powerful muscles padded with fat, The patch of hair on his chest that trailed down to his crotch, the fullness of his face outlined by a well-trimmed beard, and he thought about all the beauty of his man that you couldn’t see by looking at him. I am the luckiest man, He thought.

Thomas snuggled up beside Brendon, who wrapped a large powerful arm around him. It was warm, but not too warm to snuggle.

He lay there, topless, in the grass, in his lover’s embrace and didn’t care who was looking.     

Part Three: Edmund

He stood outside the club’s house, hand on his chin, staring at the writing on the door. It read: ‘Faggots’ in red paint. Someone’s idea of a joke. Aron stepped up beside him.

“I’ll get some paint and cover it up,” Aron said.

“No,” said Edmund. “We are going to embrace this fully. Get me a red marker.”

Aron ran inside and returned with a red marker in hand. Edmund took it and began to write in thick block letters above the defamatory word. Edmund stood back to admire his handy work. It now read: ‘Sexy Faggots.’

“We Own it,” Edmund said nodding his head.

“We Own it,” Aron repeated.

“Oh Edmund!” A voice shouted from the road.

He and Aron turned in unison.

“Speaking of sexy faggots,” Edmund said to Aron, “A client calls.”

The cheerful Anthony Ruiz bounced down the path right up to Edmund. He was the vice-president of the Gay Student Union. His dark hair was meticulously styles with a touch too much gel. He smiled so widely gums showed.

“I really want to thank you on behalf of Gay Student Union for coming out with your club and talking to us the other night. It was a truly enlightening evening,” Anthony said.

“Anytime,” Edmund said, “and I thank you guys for inviting us. I’m sorry we didn’t get involved with the union sooner.”

The club did enjoy hanging out with The Gay Student Union. They shared the complete story of The Muscle Gut Club, how they came to terms with their sexuality and discovered their shared fetish. There training and day to day lives. They even picked up a few more clients.

“I’m sure you had your reasons,” Anthony said. “I know it must have been traumatizing for you all to have your business plastered all over campus like that.”

“Nothing they can’t handle,” Aron said, with a smile.

Edmund put a hand on his boyfriend’s shoulder and pulled him closer. They could handle it because of him. When Edmund thought how close the club came to caving, he couldn’t believe how weak he’d been, but Aron’s words had inspired them not to give up. Now business was better than ever. If all the club had to do was deal with the occasional asshole shouting rude remarks or random acts of vandalism it was well worth it. Still, though, he wished it could have been done on his own terms, not on Steven’s.

“Still I have to say we were all moved by your story,” Thomas said. “You guys are living a dream that so many Gay guys probably wish they could, especially you Aron. You’ve got this handsome stud.” Anthony pointed at Edmund with both fingers. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper.

“What’s that?” Edmund asked.

“When you told the union about Steven we got really pissed off,” Anthony said. “I have nothing against closeted guys but for them to try to attack other’s in the community because of their own insecurity really rubs me the wrong way. Some others in the GSU felt the same way and we decided to help you.”

Edmund raised his eyebrows and he and Aron shared a quick glance. “What kind of help?”

Anthony held out his hand with the paper. Edmund took it and opened it. An address was written inside.

“We all kept our eyes open,” Anthony continued. “We said one of us has to have a class with this Steven guy or cross paths with him somehow. And guess what. We did!” Anthony clasped his hands and jumped. “Several of our members were even able to find out where he lives.” He pointed to the note.

“Thank you.” Edmund said.

“Of course, what you choose to do with it is up to you.”

“I have an idea.” Edmund smirked. “But I’ll have to discuss it with the whole club. What can we do to repay you?”

“Oooh, well…” Anthony squeezed his hands together, twisted his body, and looked to the sky as if he was thinking very hard. “A private show would be great! You’re looking ripped.”

Edmund laughed. “Yeah I’m almost ready for my show.” Edmund raised his shirt and flexed his tight midsection. The cuts between his abs were so deep they looked like you could lose a quarter in them.

Aron opened the door. Edmund threw an arm around Anthony and led him inside. “Come on in buddy, a private show, on the house.”                                 

• Like 5

Ohh, so much to catch up on.

Sad to see Bianca gone. The girl was a master of shade. Her wit will be missed. Thomas and Brandon are adorable. I could read about them all day long. I love that Thomas has now found a company that will support him grow.  About growing: I'd love to see a sequel about Edmund reaching his aspirations of becoming the biggest guy there ever was :). I find it weird that even though Edmund and Aron are BFs now, they almost never seem to share affection with each other. Maybe that's just not how they are.

Steven is probably the biggest asshole there was. I wonder what the club has in store for him as a final punishment.

I really love this story. The character are well fleshed out and have depth, with conflicting thoughts and most important of all, feelings. I love it. If you have more stories in store never feel ashamed to share :D.

• Like 1

Thirty-Five: Steven

He had watched the club give their talk to the Gay Student Union through a small window in the back of the room. They laughed, they joked, they flexed, of course. They didn’t seem bothered by what had happened at all, but how could that be?

The muscle gut club were never showy or flamboyant. They kept to themselves and never seemed to want their activities known. They were happy to go through college as normal, inconspicuous students, so it seemed. Now they seemed to be enjoying the attention they were getting, both the good and the bad.

How did I miscalculate so badly? Steven thought. They should be hating life right now. They should be ready to pack their bags and run!

Then a thought crept into Steven’s mind as he sat down to eat his lunch, a baloney and cheese sandwich. No one posts videos of themselves online unless they like attention. The club had been satisfied with the distant, impersonal, online attention they received until I gave them a new source of attention: the campus.  

The idea made Steven sick. He hadn’t thought it through. Giving them more attention wouldn’t scare them away it would only feed their massive egos. Steven had helped to make the club more popular. Whatever hate they did receive as a result of his plan, they brushed off.

Steven hit the dining table with his fist. A woman, who sat across the diner, looked at him, startled. He lowered his eyes and stared at his sandwich. He had only taken one bite of it, now he pushed it away.

You’re so stupid, faggot. The voice filled his head. You thought you could defeat the club.

“You told me to do it,” Steven whispered to himself.

What kind of crazy person listens to strange voices in their head?

Steven bolted up from his seat and left the Diner, leaving his sandwich behind. He needed to clear his head and thought a walk was in order. It was a beautiful sunny day. The weather was warm and people were coming out of their long sleeves and jackets.

Steven caught sight of a tall lean man in a tank top. He had the look of someone who worked out and a body that Steven envied. The man turned to him and Steven quickly averted his eyes. It seemed everywhere he went Steven noticed good looking guys with bodies he desired. He was finding it harder to resist his urges. He caught himself staring and fantasizing, their bodies grew larger, bulkier, and more striated in his mind and their faces morphed into those of the club. They stared at him with sexy piercing eyes.

Dammit, I need to get home. Steven speed-walked to his knew apartment on the outskirts of town. As he approached his front door, he saw a short person with a hoodie on, obscuring his face. Steven darted up to the entrance. The person stood in front of the door.

“Excuse me,” Steven said.

“You’re excused,” said a familiar voice. The figure removed their hood. It was Aron!

He smiled. Steven frowned. If Aron was there that could only mean one thing: the club had found him.

“What are you doing here?” Steven said after a brief moment of silence.

“I’m here with a message from the club.”

“What message?” Steven scoffed.

“Thank you.”

Steven was confused for a moment. ‘Thank you’. “Thank you for what?”

“Thank you for being you. Thank you for everything you put them through. Thank you for making them stronger and more successful as a club,” Aron said.

“Oh please. If they wanted to thank me, they could do it in person. Now go away.”

“You don’t have to hate yourself,” Aron said. “You can be who you truly are.”

“I am…who I am. I don’t hate myself.” Steven’s voice quivered as he tried to push out the lie. “Now go away!”

“The club wants to give you a gift.”

“I don’t want their gift!” Steven shot back. I want them.

Steven opened the door, stepped inside and slammed it in Aron’s face. He stormed up the flight of stairs and ran into his apartment. When he turned on the lights, Steven couldn’t believe his eyes. There, sitting on his sofa, was Edmund, Brendon, Daniel, and Thomas.

“Did you know there are videos online that teach you how to pick locks,” Edmund said with a smile.

“You’ve really gotta start picking places with better security.” Daniel laughed.

The last time Steven saw Edmund and Daniel they had threatened him, but sitting there, relaxed, they didn’t seem threatening at all, even with the rest of their club. They sat in his place like old friends come to visit.

“The fuck!?” was all Steven managed to say.

Edmund leaned forward and raised a notebook that had been resting beside him, Steven’s notebook. He opened it and began to read: “I wish I could have the club, any one of them. I wish one of them could be mine to hold, to worship, to pleasure. I wish I didn’t have to fight them, to fight my desires…so forth and so on.” Edmund shut the book.

“We’re here to give you your wish,” Edmund said. “That’s your ‘Thank you’”

“I’m good,” Steven said.

The club members rose. Daniel opened the apartment door, letting Aron in. Thomas went into the kitchenette and returned with a chair, which he placed right next to Steven.

“Have a seat.” Thomas demanded. Steven stood still, not sure what to do.

Brendon forced him into the seat with ease. Then he felt Thomas grab his hands as Brendon pushed down on his shoulders. Daniel grabbed his feet. Aron produced a coil of rope from within his hoodie and before Steven could fully realize what was happening, he was tied to the chair.

“What are you going to do to me?” Steven asked.

“Just enjoy the show,” Aron said as he stripped down to his underwear.

What the…, Steven thought. Then he saw the club members follow suit, but instead of stopping at their underwear they went all the way, completely butt naked. Steven let out a slightly audible moan at the sight of their thick meaty cocks hanging between their muscular thighs. He turned his head away, but quickly looked back. There was no resisting this. They were too close. He could smell their masculinity, their raw sexuality, and if his hands weren’t bound, he could literally reach out and touch them. Oh, how he wanted to touch them, to put his hands on their perfection.

Yes. Yes. Look at them faggot. Take it in. The voice in his head taunted him. Steven licked his lips as he eye-fucked the muscle gods standing before him. He had never been so close to a naked man before, outside of his dreams, and now he was this close to four of them.

“Let’s pump up!” Edmund said. He darted into Steven’s room and returned with Steven’s pair of 30lb dumbbells which he hadn’t used in months. He handed one to Daniel and they began to curl. Steven watched as their biceps stretched and contracted. The veins on Edmund’s arms popped like the veins coiled around his massive manhood. Brendon grabbed the twink, Aron, and began to press him overhead with deep, manly grunts. Thomas performed pushups on the floor. He must have done 50 in one minute.

When they were done, they looked at each other, admiring each other’s size. Steven’s cock grew hard in his pants. It pressed painfully against his jeans. He wished he could adjust it but he didn’t have use of his hands. He wiggled in his seat trying to find comfort.

Aron picked up a bottle of baby oil. He began to rub each of the club member’s down, caressing each and every muscle with his small hands as they flexed. The club’s cocks grew stiff and erect. Steven wished it was him in Aron’s place, then immediately hated himself for it. No! I’m not a little faggot like the Twink…but…why am I so hard. Why am I enjoying this so much? 

“Are you enjoying yourself?” Edmund asked as he did a most muscular pose. His pecs glistened. Steven could see every striation in his chest. Then he turned his gaze to Brendon, the beefy, hulking stud, so thick and powerful, and hairy. His arms looked like they could be the size of Steven’s head. Then he stared at Daniel, the perfect cross between Edmund and Brendon. Last, he examined Thomas, incredibly proportioned and symmetrical. He was like a carved statue, a paragon of male beauty.

Steven could feel his underwear grow wet as his manhood leaked precum. His erection was painfully throbbing. He had to relieve it. If only he could.

The club began to masturbate. They rubbed their cocks using the baby oil as lubrication. Aron continued to worship their bodies as they did so, moving from one muscle god to the next. Sometimes he would kiss them, sometimes he would take over stroking their cocks while they flexed.

“I can’t take it anymore,” Steven said. “Please undo my hands so I can relieve myself. Please!”

Edmund motioned to Steven with his head. Aron ran over and undid the ropes on his hands. Steven quickly undid the zipper on his pants, releasing his rock-hard member. He spat on his hand and began to furiously masturbate.

As he stroked the club moved closer to him. All, except Edmund, continued to pleasure themselves with faster and faster strokes. Then the cum began to flow. Thomas was the first to release his load. It hit Steven’s shirt. Daniel and Brendon were next, and both of their massive cum shots hit Steven in the face. Warm cum trickled down his face, thick and sticky, salty and strong.

Steven blew his load. It landed just shy of Edmund’s bare feet. The muscle god stepped over it and stood before Steven. Steven was eye level with Edmund’s massive 9-inch cock. It made him feel inadequate about his own modestly sized member, which he stuffed back into his jeans.

“What is it you want?” Edmund said, as his cock bobbed up and down before Steven’s eyes like a serpent ready to strike.

Steven looked up to his face. He could feel cum ooze down his chin. Edmund raised Steven’s notebook into the air and repeated himself. “What is it you want?” Edmund dropped the book. It landed in Seven’s own cum with a splat.

Steven could feel tears forming in his eyes. What kind of tears they were, he wasn’t sure. Sadness? Humiliation? Joy? All three? “You know what I want,” he said.

“Say it!” Edmund demanded.

Go ahead, say it. The voice in his head spoke. He was too close now, too close to deny himself. Edmund’s cock was so close he could almost taste the skin.

“I want you.”

Edmund flexed his arms and bent down. Steven reached out to squeeze them. They were like hard melons in his hands. He was lustful. Then he looked at the other club members beside him and it was as if his hands had a mind of their own. He grabbed at Daniel’s pecs as he bounced them. He squeezed Brendon’s colossal thighs. He ran his fingers up and down Thomas’ chiseled abs. They were like a stone wall.  

Edmund smiled and began to tease Steven with his cock. He rubbed it around Stevens lips, before grabbing Steven by the hair. Steven opened his mouth and began to suck. It was his first time giving a blowjob, but he hoped he was doing well. He wanted nothing more than to pleasure the muscle god before him, to finally live out the fantasies he had written down. Edmund threw his head back in pleasure. Steven sucked until he felt Edmund was about to blow his load, then he began to pull away.

“Oh, no.” Edmund said and pushed his cock deeper into Steven’s mouth, filling his mouth with his creamy seed. Steven didn’t think he would like it, but he did. He squeezed the base of Edmund’s cock sucking down every last drop of muscle god seed. Then Edmund let him go. Aron bent down and untied Steven’s feet.

Steven didn’t know what to say. He couldn’t believe what had happened. It was as if the pages of his notebook jumped to life. In that moment, his life took a 180 degree turn. He felt all his self-loathing washed away in a baptism in cum. For the first time in his life he accepted who he was.   

“Why?” Steven asked.

“You were our enemy,” Brendon said shaking his head. “God knows you were, and we thought about all kinds of things we could do to you, but then we thought about your notebook.”

“Yep,” Edmund chimed in. “We realized you tortured yourself worse than we ever could so instead we decided to help you. To give you what you wanted, what you really wanted. It wasn’t to get rid of us. It was to be as free as us. Tonight, we gave you a taste of The Muscle Gut Club.”

Steven lowered his head and thought for a moment before speaking. “Thank you.”

The club members simply nodded their heads. They turned their hulking frames around and went back to their clothes. After they dressed and left, Steven sat in silence for a moment before picking up his notebook. He tossed it into the garbage. I don’t need that anymore. I experienced it.

• Like 5