The son of the giants blog

TonnyGiant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The blog of the son of the giants - 6

Today is 08/28/2020

Hello guys! Your friend, Lil Scott, is speaking here. I missed you all, my beloved readers!

I know that I was away for a long time and due to all this chaos that the world finds itself due to the COVID Pandemic, I was removed, quarantined with my giant parents. Although ... all the giants were quarantined. For some reason, the virus did not negatively affect the health of the giants. It seems that the 35ft tall men are immune to COVID.

So my parents thought it best to isolate me at home so I wouldn't get sick.

It is not yet known for sure what mutation can cause in giant, so everyone was placed in social isolation ... but, the measures began to "loosen". The quarantine of the giants did not last long, and soon many of them took to the streets, but the giants are helpful and decided to help in hospitals, humanitarian aid, taking care of the safety and food of normal-sized humans. The giants were seen as heroes.

But, it seems that they are not telling something ...

Anyway ... this is a subject for the next entries on this blog. Now, let's continue with my visit to Vila Small and how Josh and I started dating.

Ahhhh Josh ... my perfect giant * sighs *

My first visit to Vila Small - part 2

While Mr. Spancer carried me, carefully in his hands, I was able to see some houses in the village. Common houses in a community village. Even though it was on the periphery, the streets were clean, flowery, with the grass trimmed, it looked like it had come out of a TV series. During the tour, Mr. Spancer walked the wide streets, avoiding as much as possible the cars parked on the sidewalks. He knew the place well and moving around the streets was part of his job as a security guard for the region.

After a few minutes of walking we reached the middle of the village. Number 32. It was Darren's house. Smiling, Haul Spancer, the burly, hairy, massive security guard with a soft beer belly, lowered me carefully to the front door of the house. His chest was above the porch roof while his head was looking at Darren's bedroom window.

A shout was heard when Haul's bearded smile appeared. I looked up and saw that it was Darren's mother screaming in fright at the bedroom window.

“Oh… Mrs. Mills, I apologize. I didn't want to scare you. Just brought a little friend of little Darren. It's Lil Scott ”the giant waved down, pointing at me.

Catching her breath, Mrs. Mills leaned out the window and shouted for me to go inside. Haul leaned over to speak to me, supporting himself with his hands on his knees. At that moment Darren appeared at the door and waved to the giant security guard.

“Well, Lil Scott, I hope you have fun with little Darren. And anything you need, just call the village concierge. I'll be there all night. ”The giant blinked, raised his thumbs and left.

Each step thundering through the streets, his heavy boots crushed a little from the sidewalk next door to the Mills'.

"See you soon, Mr. Spancer." Darren waved to the departing giant.

"So, Darren ... shall we play?" I lifted the backpack with the games.

"Hmm ... I have other plans for us," he whispered.

Darren pulled me inside and as we went up the stairs, he shouted at the mother who had already come down from the room and was in the kitchen making cookies. She mumbled something like, "Don't stay up late in front of the TV." Darren smirked and guided me to the first floor of the house. When we entered his room, he locked the door and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Darren ... friend ... what's going on?"

I was already starting to get worried about his strange attitude. Darren and I have always been best friends since the first year at school. We are a good pair in the debate group and in the games group too, but he has been acting weird since Dustin spoke to him days ago at school. I saw my friend go into a coma (he froze) when the giant with curly hair and sparkling smile rubbed his thumb, lovingly on Darren's head.

"I prepared a surprise, Scott ... it will be cool to break the rules if only for a moment"

That "breaking the rules" story didn't fit my friend. The last time we broke a rule was to step on Mr. Walter's garden grass, a giant neighbor of my parents (he's one of those gardening-obsessed guys). Good thing my dad and he were friends. We were delivered in time.

"Darren ... friend ... maybe it's better ..."

I was interrupted by Darren's cell phone ringing. He took out his cell phone and smiled when he saw the name on the call. He pointed to the screen where the letters formed the name JACOB. Yes, the teenage giant, with tanned skin, Latin features and motorcycle-sized shoulders, was calling Darren.

“Hi big guy! Scott is already here, ”Darren replied by placing the call on the speaker.

As I said before, technology has helped communication between giants and people of normal size. So the cell phones had a voice regulator, making sure that the giant's deep, booming voice was not distorted in a single call.

"Perfect! We are at the secret exit on the south side at the end of the village. And Dustin is here too ... he wants to play with you a little, Lil Darren ”

Jacob's voice made my heart pound with nervousness, my eyes widened when I understood Darren's change in how our night would be. And "they" meant that Josh, my favorite giant, would be there too. So Darren talked about breaking the rules. One of the rules was that: no giant without permission could move around Vila Small without the supervision of the local security team. But, that day I discovered that there was a “secret passage” to leave the Vila without being noticed by the security of the place.

Darren made a stupid excuse for his mother that we needed to go to the house of Alex, his third cousin who lived just on the south side of the village. His mother fell into conversation and we left the house without raising suspicion.

"Dude ... how did she fall for the excuse that you needed antacid for your stomach?"

"Hehehehe ..." he hit the flat belly "I ate 2 beef burritos with parsley and strong herb sauce ... she believed in my heartburn"

I rolled my eyes and followed Darren through the streets. We tried to avoid the cameras installed at the traffic lights on the streets, until we arrived in a small forest at the end of the village, passed some trees and stopped in front of a gate that was covered with a very large tarp. Darren pulled up the tarp and opened the old creaky gate. It all looked like an Indiana Jones adventure.

We passed through the gate and followed a short corridor. I deduced that that corridor was the width of the wall that surrounded the village. He was walking inside a hole made in the wall. When we reached the end, to my surprise, we were greeted by three pairs of gigantic Nikes (well, my parents also use Nikes for practice and I always get breathless around them).

"Jesus ..." I looked up, up and ... up.

From our perspective, we were like two squirrels facing three super elephants. Looking up, I could see that the giants were wearing soccer practice shorts and the famous shirt of the school team, BullGiants. His huge arms were, with biceps the size of wrecking balls, attached to mountainous shoulders. The giant pecs were covered by the shirt, but as they like to put on a show, each of the giants smiled at us and danced the pecs in excitement.

“Hello little friends! How about a ride? ” Jacob spoke as he leaned over to take Darren in his fist.

Darren's thin arms were resting on the giant's thumb while his legs were hanging in the air. But, Jacob had a unique ability to carry humans. He was kind and at no time did he appear to be crushing Darren. That was when I felt a hand approach me. I jumped back and startled, looked up to find Josh's playful and gentle smile.

Your eyes make me porridge.

"Can I get you?" he stopped his hand right next to me.

I swallowed and nodded. He picked me up, delicately, as if he were carrying expensive jewelry. He brought me close to his chest and I could feel his musk strong and intoxicating. These guys just sweated in a workout and giant sweat has a strong, manly smell that leaves anyone with wobbly legs. I always stay like this

*sighs*

The three took us to a beautiful place. The state park pond. That part of the park had been reserved for normal-sized humans, but some giants frequented the place. And it was there that I had my first experience with giant sex.

I apologize, guys, but I need to finish here. The walls in my room are shaking and so is the floor. My parents are being visited by William and Bruno, Brazilian friends who were trapped in our country because of the pandemic and decided to pay a visit, but it seems that something is happening in the room and I have to know what is wrong. ..oh shit! The tremors are getting stronger ... is that a ... roar?

• Like 8