musclemonkey

Mommy Muscle Growth 

Episode One - “Power Corrupts” 

Part 1

Authors Note: for all the “geektofreek” fans out there. 🦍 an attempt at a FMG version. 

My best friend, Brian, called me before the big game. “Getting stoned with everyone... Where you at, bud?” He asked repeatedly. But even I couldn’t tell him what was going on that night. “Yeah, dude. I’ll be leaving in a few minutes.” I lied with a small gulp. Because you see the real truth was, I had already made much bigger plans that night...

“Oh god, Mom... it’s 18 inches!” Weeping with utter amazement as I feasted upon, what must have been, one of the worlds biggest female biceps. “Ohh yeah!” Mom, groaned with excitement. With a cute giggle I might add. Pumping up and down this entirely massive bowling ball of womanly strength. Right up against the measuring tape. Right up against my own shrinking two hands. 

“It feels like I’m still growing too!” She exclaimed. Having curiously consumed over half of Dads muscle growth pills last night. Making us both take pause to watch her peaking arm muscle rumble even bigger with each flex. “18.1... 18.2... 18.3...” Mom, announced out loud. Pumping both her arms over and over and over. Not stopping until they reached 18.5 inces! 

“Jesus, Mom! Pretty soon you’ll be just as big as, Dad!” I just had to say it. Making a lightbulb go off in her head from the look of things. “Oh god, could you just imagine it...” Mom, said lustfully. Looking down at her already massive mommy physique with a smirk. The idea was crazy, unthinkable. I mean, Dad, really was this big muscle guy. With these colossal 23-inch arms. 30-inch thighs. The biggest door wide backside you could ever conceive on a man. Yet that still didn’t want to seem to stop her.

“The growth would have to be tremendous...” As, Mom, giggled a bit. Shamelessly fantasizing. Almost as if I wasn’t even there. “More muscle then ever before achieved by another woman...” She continued. Feeling up her two blimp-sized power breast. The fat diamond cut muscle-nips. Playfully lifting up her shirt up. Making my drop my jaw drop to the floor. As she rubbed her pretty pink painted nails all over these silky smooth monster looking abs. A full fucking 12-pack! With this deep cut v-line. 

“Not just bigger then all the woman, but MOST of the MEN too!” She still continued. So unbelievably power drunk. “I had no idea you wanted to be SO BIG, Mom!” The whole situation made me gasp for breath. “Well of course...” Mom giggled a bit. “What girl doesn’t want to be Queen!?” She, said with a lustful groan. Eventually reaching down to the bottom of her ready-to-burst gym shorts. Peeling them up chiseled layers of strength like some slow strip tease. Devilishly chuckling as she revealed the most massive mommy muscle thighs on the planet. 

“A muscle queen?” I weeped under my breath. Making my knees just tremble and shake. *RIIPPP* *RIIIPPPPPPPP* And then that’s when the unthinkable began to happen. 

“Oh god, Mom... Your clothes...”

LMK what you guys think of Part 1 by commenting below. 😈 Hope you enjoyed. 

• Like 19

bro... wow... you nailed geektofreek style almost perfectly, pls dont stop i know a lot of people here are going to ignore this one cause fmg but pls go on, now if you excuse me i need some tissues... 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, rat said:

bro... wow... you nailed geektofreek style almost perfectly, pls dont stop i know a lot of people here are going to ignore this one cause fmg but pls go on, now if you excuse me i need some tissues... 

So happy to hear, dude! 😈🦍

I re-read a bunch of his work in preparation. Even for a guy who’s mostly straight, geektofreek’s description and detail of muscle was banana popping. 😂

• Like 3

8 hours ago, goremeridian said:

For me, greed for muscle size - whether male, female or anthro - is hot as f*ck, do please continue this!

Haha, same here man 😈.  Its so hot when the character is practically insatiable. 

Part two in the works already. Trying to decide just how much clothing rips off in front of her son 😏. Thoughts?

But I think it’s off the a good start. 

Thanks for all the comments and likes so far. Really appreciate the support. Been kind of lurking here a while... 🦍

• Like 2

On 8/7/2019 at 4:17 PM, musclemonkey said:

“Jesus, Mom! Pretty soon you’ll be just as big as, Dad!” I just had to say it. Making a lightbulb go off in her head from the look of things. “Oh god, could you just imagine it...” Mom, said lustfully. Looking down at her already massive mommy physique with a smirk. The idea was crazy, unthinkable. I mean, Dad, really was this big muscle guy. With these colossal 23-inch arms. 30-inch thighs. The biggest door wide backside you could ever conceive on a man. Yet that still didn’t want to seem to stop her.

Wow, yes more muscle than dad

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

hey monkey i know your coping geektofreek style but you dont have to copy the part where he disappear for months leaving us all thirsty hehe, just kidding how its the story coming its everything cool with your live?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rat said:

hey monkey i know your coping geektofreek style but you dont have to copy the part where he disappear for months leaving us all thirsty hehe, just kidding how its the story coming its everything cool with your live?

Hahaha, too real! 😂

I typically work 50-60 hours a week, so writing can be a bit slow. 😅 But Part 2 is coming along real nice! A lot more growth. A little more measuring. Some freaky side effects. 😋 Should be good! 

• Like 2