Freshmen Part 3

YoungHunk69

(Continued from part 2)

“Well what do you want?” Coach Tyler roared, his eyes sizing me up hungrily. He was an immensely built bodybuilder that towered over me, with godlike features that looked as if they were sculpted from marble. He was roughly 34, with a head of wavy brown hair and an almost adonis-like stubbled face which commanded respect with its stern appearance. 

I responded with a quiet and hesitant stammer, entranced by the pure slabs of muscle that bulged and strained against his black tank top. “I was just c-curious if I could b-b-borrow... some clothes.”

His face racked with suspicion, Coach Tyler asked “what do you need MY clothes for?” He scoffed with amusement. “They’d be much too big for you.” 

I nodded my head shakily. “I know, sir. But my friend Anthony... umm... lost all his clothes, and he’s your size.” I felt myself craving Coach’s thick cock, its veiny outline snaking down to his knees, cradled by his snug sweatpants. My eyes followed the girthy monster’s throbbing curve down to its massive head with a ravenous gaze.

Coach must’ve noticed my lustful eyes getting lost in the length of his cock, because his expression of annoyance slowly changed to one of smug satisfaction. “I think I have what you’re looking for in here,” he said, gesturing toward the door to the gym storage room.

I entered, Coach following in behind and shutting the door. The room was slightly bigger than a supply closet, with shelves of jerseys, wrestling uniforms, gym shorts, and jock straps surrounding me on each wall. Turning to face Coach, my athletically perky pecs brushing up against his huge stony abs, I asked “Now if you don’t mind, where are the clothes I can borrow?”

He looked down at me with a smile, placing his large hands on my broadly muscled shoulders. “You have to earn them first.” He removed his tank top, displaying his mountainous crests of muscle that burst forth from his torso.

Then suddenly a strange sensation came over me. I began to feel warm and compliant, as if a wave of calm obedience had washed over my entire body. I wanted Coach. I needed Coach’s meaty dick inside of me, filling me with delicious gooey cum.

I instantly fell to my knees and started nuzzling Coach’s package over his sweatpants, tracing out the entire 16 inches with my tongue. I grabbed the waistband of his pants and slowly pulled them down to the floor, revealing a pair of struggling white briefs that were weighed significantly down by the heavy giant that clung tightly to the elastic. I yanked Coach’s underwear off next, freeing his beastly cock, which swung heavily below his knees, his plump, melon-sized balls swinging along with it.

Opening my mouth as wide as possible, I guided the horse cock into my throat. I felt Coach’s hand grab my hair and pull my head up and down the length of his enormous, juicy dick. It was the thickest and longest cock I had ever sucked, and yet it was still soft. I gagged with erotic delight as he forced it repeatedly down my throat.

Then, Coach pulled my head up, allowing his  huge drool-soaked monster to fall back between his legs. “Time to turn around boy,” he ordered with a grin. 

“Yes daddy!” I replied breathlessly, beginning to remove my shirt. Before I could do so, Coach grabbed my shirt by the collar and ripped it cleanly off my torso, revealing the muscular swimsuit model body I had borrowed from Anthony. He immediately managed to tear off both my shorts and boxer-briefs as well, and just like that, I was butt-naked, my floppy 10-inch dick slowly beginning to harden.

I seductively bent over as Coach placed his monstrous wet schlong between my firm cheeks, gently teasing it over my round candy ass. The playful frottage was making my cock to leak a warm stream of precum.

Without warning, Coach slammed his meat deep inside me, causing every muscle in my body to tense up, my mouth to fall wide open, and my every last vein to bulge under the surface of my skin. Grunting and groaning, he pounded me roughly with his meat-monster again and again. He grabbed my jockboy body with his powerful hands and slammed me into his gigantic cock. It was reaching impossibly far into me, as the feeling of pleasure was infinitely increasing. 

“Ohhhhhh, fuuck daddy! Yessss!” I moaned as I lost complete control. I cummed over and over again, having orgasm after orgasm, until it reached the point where I could not stop cumming. I was experiencing what felt like a million simultaneous orgasms, the result of which was one constant flood of cum. It felt amazing, so incredibly amazing, that I just wanted him to fuck me until my asshole was destroyed.

Then Coach’s humongous cock exploded with sticky warm cum, filling every single crevice in my body with the substance. I could feel his cum in my belly, in my chest, in my legs and arms, and I could even taste in in my mouth. His cum became my cum, as it flowed from his dick, through my body, and then out of my dick with the force of a hose, painting the storage room walls with the oozing clear juice. 

Something was very special about Coach Tyler’s cum. I could feel it inside of me, mixing with the serum I drank yesterday to form a new substance that was changing me somehow. I looked at my body, and everything appeared normal. I still had the same sexy musclepup body, with my popping chest and my washboard eight-pack. I was still hung as a horse with my long fat cock swaying between my legs, but I knew that something felt... different. I was more confident, more sure of myself, I felt sexier. I was an alpha wolf, a muscle king, a god of male beauty, and I deserved to be treated as such.

I picked myself up from the floor, observing my cum-covered muscles glisten in the dim light of the storage room. I used some of the cum to smooth my hair back, looked up at Coach, and asked “So can I borrow some clothes now?”

“Looks like you’re gonna need double the clothes,” he said with a gruff chuckle, pointing at my ripped shirt, shorts, and boxer briefs.

“Don’t worry about me,” I said confidently. I grabbed a red one-piece wrestling uniform off a nearby shelf, and slid my hunky legs in first, followed by my shredded torso and and broadly-muscled chest. My cock bulged beautifully against the smooth lycra, which left no detail up to the imagination. “Anyway, I need an outfit of yours for my friend.”

Coach laughed arrogantly. “I don’t keep any other clothes here at school,” he said huskily, “and anyway, I could give a shit about your friend. Clothes are expensive. I’m not just gonna hand over one of my outfits for free.”

At that moment, Jason Tyler burst into the room, and, seeing his father standing naked in front of me, shouted “Dad! What the fuck are you doing!”

Jason stomped over to stand between us and looked at his father with embarrassed horror, spluttering and stammering but not saying a full word. 

“Stop that, Jason,” Coach Tyler bellowed angrily, “you’re only making a fool of yourself.”

The two began to argue heatedly, and I took my chance. I grabbed Coach’s clothes from the floor and bolted out the door of the storage room.

“HEY! WAIT!” I heard Coach boom from behind me, but he was unable to follow, since it would’ve meant charging naked through the building.

As I headed for the locker room exit, my entire body brimmed with a suave energy, and I began to notice that everyone in the men’s locker room had turned their eyes to look at my outstanding physique. Every guy, no matter how straight, feasted their gaze upon my perfect muscular body and my large bouncy bulge.

Coach must’ve had some sort of allurement power that he transferred to me unknowingly, because all of the locker room jocks got boners when they saw my sagging cock through the wrestling uniform.

As I walked back to my dorm with Coach’s clothes under my left arm, every guy I passed stared with arousal at my firm plump ass, and I looked back with a sexy grin in response.

When I returned to the dorm room, I knocked on the door, and Anthony’s cute face peeked out with caution. “Adrian? Thank god you’re here! I’ve probably missed so many classes!”

I stepped inside to find Anthony’s hunky, naked body waiting for me. Only he wasn’t the muscle giant he had been that morning, he had returned to his original twunk body. In other words, Anthony and I now had exactly the same amount of muscle, we were the same height, and we both had soft 10-inch dicks.

“What happened?” I asked, looking him up and down, and dropping the Coach’s clothes on the ground.

“What do you mean?” he asked confusedly.

“You shrunk!” I explained. 

Anthony looked at his body with an expression of realization. “Holy shit! You’re right! I didn’t even notice because I was napping all day!”

“How did this happen?” I pondered, “What did you do before your nap?”

“Well...” Anthony began with a pained expression of embarrassment, “my new hot muscles just made me so horny that I had to jerk off, so I stroked my dick like five times before I got too tired to continue.” 

“You must’ve cummed out all the serum that was inside you, which made you lose the muscle,” I explained. “I didn’t lose my muscle because-”

Suddenly Anthony began to caress and feel my muscles, sliding his hands over the lycra wrestling uniform.

“I’m sorry,” Anthony said, squeezing my bulging cock with one hand while feeling my pecs with the other, “I don’t know what’s come over me. I just have an uncontrollable urge to worship you.”

“I know what’s come over you,” I responded, stripping off the wrestling uniform. “It’s a little gift that Coach left for me.”

“I love it,” Anthony said, and he grabbed me by my cock and pulled me down on top of him on the bed.

I fucked him deep into the night, and then we fell asleep cuddling. We went on our first date the next day, but it didn’t matter because we had already fallen in love.

The End

Epilogue: Coach Tyler was probably arrested for exposing himself to a student.

PS: Sorry I have to end this series so soon, I have a boyfriend now, so I have less time to do this. Goodbye for now!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1