This is the first BRAND NEW STORY I have written in a while, but this is an idea I have had for YEARS just never really decided to write it until recently when I had a couple yahoo buddies insist that this kind of needed to be told. It is not really that long. I'm dipping my feet in the shallow end before I dive head first into the deep side, but the fun I had writing this, it probably won't be that long until then. Please leave comments, as I LIVE for them! Likes are cool, but the comments are what makes me feel a bit better on how well the story is received. 

Winner Takes All

The two of us knew what we were about to do. Both of us had been rivals now for the past 3 years that we started this university and were placed into the same damn dorm room. But today was the day that it was all going to change.

Me and my roommate were both on the college wrestling team, both juniors, and about to head into our senior year together. I was 6’4” 290lbs with a low 5% body fat and a nice and plump 9 inch cock when fully erect. He was 5’8” and 275lbs of shredded beef. We were tired of always competing for the spot of Captain, and since the former Captain just graduated it was up to one of us to take the reigning spot of the team. That’s when I found this book that dealt with the occult that said there was a way that could alter our fates permanently. Basically a transfer of power.

The one rule was we both needed to know what we were getting into, so I brought it up to him one night and we both agreed that one of us was definitely going to be captain and the only way for our rivalry to stop was to end this charade for good by draining the other one completely.

So here we are, I set up this table in the center of the room at an undisclosed part of campus that no one would be entering into. I drew the pentagram across the entire table and had candles lit up around the room like the book stated must be done.

He entered the room right on time, after everything was set up. We both pulled out a chair from the table, sat down and looked each other straight in the eyes. We knew once we started there was no going back from this ever. One of us would have all of our dreams fulfilled, and the other, well we really don’t know what will happen to the other person yet.

This ritual asked that in order for this occult spell to work, we must challenge one another on top of the pentagram. Before we arrived at this moment, the only real way to challenge each other wasn’t with a game of Monopoly or Poker, but a true show of strength – We were about to both be engaged in the ultimate match of Arm-Wrestling. As the book stated, the winner would get everything.

Both of us placed our right elbows on the table and onto the red chalk circle. Our biceps tensed, eyes still locked as we both clasped our hands tightly. I could feel his strength and he could feel mine.  We both had the incantation memorized and we knew it was time. We both recited it as all of the lit candles flames sprang off of the candles and merged into a big ball of light above us. It begins now…

Both of our arms tense as we push against each other. The veins in our forearms and biceps bursting from our skin as they engorge with blood, fueling us with the power to try and take the other man down. I can see the beads of sweat slowly begin to form on his brow and slide down his face, as he sees just how serious I am. I am going to win this.

I begin to push as his arm slowly begins to go down. He is struggling, still managing to hold his own, but he won’t be able to last. I am the bigger man here. Taller, more muscle, more strength. I smirk as his arm slowly starts to descend lower and lower as it closes in on the table’s surface.

He does not give in however, I can see the determination in his eyes, as he uses all his might to slowly push back. I give in a little to this game just to give him a tiny bit of hope that he has a chance. He gives me a cocky grin. I show nothing, as our hands slowly start to rise back up to almost the starting position. I show him a faux sign of concern, as my arm starts to bend in his favor, until it just stays locked in ta 30 degree angle off of the table.

I show my true face now as I begin to push back, this time fear overtakes him as he begins to panic. My arm pushing him back fast. There is nothing he can do as our arm lock is now at the ready position once again and slowly his arm is descending in my favor. He tries to fight back, but he now knows it’s going to be me. I am the team captain! Nothing is going to stop me from-

I feel pain erupt from by balls. I was sitting with my ass on the edge of the seat anticipating the win when his steel toe boot came in direct contact with my crotch. I falter in pain and I watch as he overpowers me. Looking at him all I see is this sinister grin as our arms reach center point before I feel my hand slam down onto the table surface.

I’m shocked…scared…there is absolutely nothing I can do now. I try to pull away to end this but my hand is glued to his. I feel this electric current flowing through our touch and radiating into my body. I feel sick, weak. My body feels like it’s about to throw up. When I see it start to happen.

I watch as all my muscles flex to their most pumped state. Starting with my meaty forearm, the muscle begins to slide down into my hand through my fingers and melds with him, adding to his already solid build. I gulp realizing what it now means about one of us will gain everything.

Staring at the massive ball and veins wrapping around my bicep, I watch as the huge lump begins its slow journey through my tiny forearm, through my hands and fingers and into his arm sliding up where it eventually stays at its new comfortable spot on his already huge biceps. Fuck he’s going to get huge.

I try pulling away again, the chair I am sitting on falling over as I crash onto the floor, him following and landing on top of me. I am not sure if it’s the realization and fear from me or if it is him now knowing what is happening to himself and what he will eventually become, but the pull from him was slowly beginning to increase.

I watched as my traps shrank down to average shoulders and my pecs bunched up and shrank to a normal chest as all the muscle from my upper body began traveling through my arm and reassembling itself on to him. His chest swelling larger than any heavyweight bodybuilder I’ve ever seen and damn those traps, do huge and kept rising up and up like dough being baked in an oven as they kept expanding and filling with pure rock hard muscle.

As this was happening, I didn’t take notice to my other arm and abs, which had already lost all of its size his solid 6 pack was expanding to a very hard and defined 8 pack. It was so damn cut you could probably grate cheese on his washboard.

Next came the lower section of my body. My thighs, and calves all but pushed their way up my upper body. I looked ridiculous as all the mass went through my chest cavity giving me a look that I may have pecs again, just to see them just as quickly vanish and drop into him like water filling a jug of water.

His Lower body was amazing! Calves so huge like two footballs stuffed into each leg side by side with diamond hardness. Thighs that could easily crush marble with. You could tell that neither one of us skipped leg day, just from how massive he was becoming.

As all the muscle had finally left my body, his clothes stretched to their utmost limit. I tried to pull away but we were still locked. That’s when I felt it and I began to panic.

“No, No, No!” my 9 inch cock began to slowly get sucked in shrinking smaller and smaller, as I felt it being pulled out of me, but I could not see this actually leave my body, that is until I saw the growing bulge in his shorts, elongating and beginning to get hard.

He began to laugh, his voice so deep it caused the walls and floor to tremble around us. The transfer was over. I got up realizing how small everything looked around me. How is that possible? It was then that I noticed he also took my height. This titan of a man began to stand and he went up, and up, and up till I was barely at his navel. His clothes so tight they began to tear and in one mighty flex they all shredded to rags and fluttered to the floor around his body.

His mighty alpha body looming above me, I was totally overshadowed by his dominant size, power, and gigantic manhood. It was too much for me as I knew what was going to happen next with that erect column of flesh that I just passed out…

This is a pretty hot story. Felt bad for the other guy, but the transformation description was pretty fun. Thanks for the new story. 

Probably won't be, but I may do a different kind of story with the same kind of transfer. What did you all like, how the growth moved into the body or the arm wrestling part? Both i have never seen done in a story like that before, and I have had this kind of in my head now for about 5 years. Rped it 5 years ago with a friend, idea recently surfaced and i told a few people on yahoo messenger and they all told me I needed to right it. Shout out to Shade as he really pushed and pushed me to put this into a story. And like I said, I love talking about ideas and muscle and growth, easy way to reach me is yahoo... There's already quite a few awesome guys I'm talking to and I love sharing stuff with everyone! :)

Great story. I love the sudden switch to the present tense to make things seem more immediate. Enticing on its own - though I second the opinion of some of the other repliers here; it would be cool to see what this behemoth can do with this new power and size...perhaps for him this is just the tip of the iceberg and he decides to challenge others to see just how far he can take this.....either way though, terrific stuff! :)

• Like 1

He Cheated! Totally unfair and yes I know life can be unfair. However I do know that on stories involving magic cheaters usually dont win. Sadly as this is a one of it seems he has. Sucj a shame neither were happy with what they had. Tsk Tsk

• Upvote 1

When I think of stories to write, I always try to think of something that hasn't been done or is not done as much. I have always been a big sucker for Muscle Theft, Role-Reversal, and Humiliation; I had two ideas for this story, one being the narrator growing which was my original theory and it would have went onto the usual sex after growth and domination. But the way I decided to go with this story was the opposite way. I love it to surprise the readers, its like a real role reversal for the reader too as you prob all thought the Narrator would be the one winning, but then BAM, the whole thing changed. The narrator was so scared at the end that he "blacked out," but in reality its for you as the reader to think, what actually happens next when this tiny man is now trapped in a room with this massive power-house behemoth?

I really enjoyed this. The perspective was great, the switch of tense was perfect, the tension built up nicely and the unexpected switch at the end was awesome.

• Like 1