Somehow back in April I missed that you posted Chapter 28, only discovering it today.  Great chapter!  Thank you for continuing to write more of this great story.  I look forward to reading more and keep a better eye out for postings.

Mark

On 7/17/2021 at 7:04 AM, Bodicontak said:

Somehow back in April I missed that you posted Chapter 28, only discovering it today.  Great chapter!  Thank you for continuing to write more of this great story.  I look forward to reading more and keep a better eye out for postings.

Mark

Thank you, Mark. If you follow me, you should be able to see my posts.

Also, to everyone, I'm sorry that I have been absent from posting more on this story. I have not had time to write because things have been happening in my life, lately. First off, I have met a muscular guy, who has become my gym partner and best friend, and we started working out together back in April. Also, my mom's health has declined and she has had to go to a facility for rehabilitation to get her strength back, so I've had a lot of stress to deal with, which has affected my writing. I will try to get back to writing the story as soon as I can because I still have ideas rolling around in my head about where I think the story could go.

Talk to you all soon!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Also, to everyone, I'm sorry that I have been absent from posting more on this story. I have not had time to write because things have been happening in my life, lately. First off, I have met a muscular guy, who has become my gym partner and best friend, and we started working out together back in April. Also, my mom's health has declined and she has had to go to a facility for rehabilitation to get her strength back, so I've had a lot of stress to deal with, which has affected my writing. I will try to get back to writing the story as soon as I can because I still have ideas rolling around in my head about where I think the story could go.

Talk to you all soon!

You first.  We can wait.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 7:16 AM, Shawn1978 said:

Talk to you all soon!

Take care. Hope to hear from you soon.

First congratulations on meeting/finding a muscular guy, to work out with, be friends with, date, and be boyfriends with.  That is a lot harder and not so easy to do sometimes.  He, you, getting to know each other and give/have the time to do that takes precidents over writing more of the story. 

I wish you all the health and happiness to you both. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2021 at 8:38 AM, Bodicontak said:

First congratulations on meeting/finding a muscular guy, to work out with, be friends with, date, and be boyfriends with.  That is a lot harder and not so easy to do sometimes.  He, you, getting to know each other and give/have the time to do that takes precidents over writing more of the story. 

I wish you all the health and happiness to you both.

Actually,. he's straight. We're just friends and we work together at the same job. Thanks for the well wishes though. I appreciate it.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

Just checking in Shawn coz there is only 3 days left before the old site is deleted and the newest chapter hasn't been transferred here yet 

11 hours ago, Supbrah1717 said:

Just checking in Shawn coz there is only 3 days left before the old site is deleted and the newest chapter hasn't been transferred here yet 

Hey Supbrah1717!

I'm not going to get the newest chapter finished by that time. Whenever the new site starts, I can always repost all chapters of the story from 1-29. I kept all my chapters in my email and will repost them all if I have to.

• Like 3