Jack the Giver - (4 episodes) - Last Update 12-05-19

tereshky

“You Don’t Have to Work Bitch”

A lazy rich kid learns too late that some things are better when you have to earn them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaime Diaz was a bit of a butterball. At 5’ 10’’, 300 lbs he was about as round as he was tall. His moobs sagged over his ample belly and his cheeks were big and puffy. Overall his life wasn’t difficult. His father had been an early investor in Microsoft and Apple and the family was set for life. He’d spent the last five years halfway trying to get a two year degree. It didn’t matter, it’s not like he had to work. Night after night he would go downtown to the same gay club and watch hot guys shake their ass on the dance floor.

Sometimes he could flag them down by buying them drinks but guys pretty much never went out with him. Sometimes the odd chubby chaser would hit him up on grindr but they never wanted to date or even acknowledge they’d slept with him. It’s not like he didn’t want to be sexy he just had no self discipline. The idea of going to the gym sounded horrendous to him and denying himself a sweet snack was always out of the question.

This Wednesday night was no exception. He’d actually taken street tacos into the club with him and was eating them at the bar. The bar tender didn’t mind. He was such a regular he could do pretty much what he wanted. But tonight something different was about to happen. Jaime was downing his 7th taco when a ripped man in a black tank top sat down next to him. “Mind if I join you?”

“Uhhhh… no.” Was all Jaime could say. The olive skinned stranger looked to be in his early 20’s and had black hair that was spiked and stylized perfectly to make it seem like no effort had gone into it at all. He had the most piercing green eyes Jaime had ever seen.

“I hope I’m not disturbing you.” He said with a gaze that made Jaime feel completely naked. “Would you like to go over to one of the booths and chat?” He said with a confident but eager look in his eyes. “Unless of course you’re too preoccupied.” He said point to the other five tacos that Jaime had left to go.

“No no, I was just having dinner.” He said, so stupefied by his enchanting visitor, that he forgot his mouth was full. “We can talk.” He said getting up with a grunt and walking over to the booth. He looked back at the bartender who gave him a wink.

Once they were seated in a more private area the stranger leaned over the table and introduced himself. “The name’s Jack.” An iridescent, emerald colored gemstone hung from his neck on a choker.

“I’m Jaime. Are you new in town? I’ve never seen you here before.”

“Oh… I’ve been around for a looong time.” Jack said with a mischievous smile. “Speaking of time, you spend a lot of it here. You’re here every night and yet you don’t ever dance.”

“Yeah...” Jaime blushed. “Dancing’s just not my thing… but I swear I haven’t seen you before. I… uh… would have noticed someone like you.”

“I’ve seen the way you look at the guys. You want to be out there on the floor grinding up against them.” He grinned. “You look at them the same way you look at those tacos, the burrito you had before that, and the hot pockets you ate before you left the house today.” Jack whistled. “Three dinners Jaime… it’s no wonder you’re afraid to get up there. You might have a heart attack.”

“Wait… how do you know about…?”

“I know EVERYTHING about you Jaime. Including the fact that you fully intend to go home alone tonight just like you do every night after watching people dance for three hours. Eating and eating and hoping something changes. BUT...” He put his finger up to Jaime’s mouth to keep him from protesting. “Your luck’s about to change.”

“W..what do you mean?” Jack had an intensity about him that Jaime found intimidating. “You want to go home with me?”

“Oh no… much better than that. I’m going to grant you a wish. Any wish you can think of.” He said pulling a card out of his pocket and handing it to Jaime who looked at it. It simply said “Jack the Giver” on it in flowing script.

“I… don’t understand.”

“You simply take the card and make a wish and it comes true. What’s there to understand?”

“Well then I wish...” Jack shoved his finger against Jaime’s lips again.

“Not for me to come home with you… you can have anything you want… even the body you want. Though you might want to wish for one that you can’t ruin with tacos.” He got up. “Think about it carefully,” he said before walking over to door. The bouncer opened it for him and he was gone.

Jaime sat with the card in his hand, twirling it around his fingers. Here he thought he was going to have the night of his life and now all he had was a card given to him by some nut job. “What the hell just happened?” he said to himself. His thoughts were interrupted by a group of guys walking by who looked like they lived in the gym. He told himself, “I wish that you could get muscles and a nice body without doing anything.” And suddenly the card burst into flames and burned away. “FUCK that hurt!”

The bouncer came over to him. “Hey Jaime, whatcha doin’? You know you can’t set shit on fire in here.”

“I’m so sorry Mark, it was just this card that guy who was just sitting here gave me.” Jaime said. “It just caught on fire.”

“That guy was something else.” The bouncer said. “I thought he was your age when you were talking to him. But when he walked past me to leave, he had to be in his forties at least.”

“Huh? He looked my age to me.” Jaime said. “Look I think I’m going to go for a walk to clear my head. I’ll be back in an hour.”

Jaime walked out of the club into the cool breeze. That was the strangest experience he’d ever had. A block away there was a park and he took a meandering path to it before sitting down on one of the benches to take a quick break. Walking really wasn’t his thing. Once he sat down he realized he didn’t feel the same.

“I think you could use some new clothes,” said an unknown voice. He saw a man wearing a three piece suit and a dark overcoat sitting on the bench across from him. A wide brimmed hat shadowed his face from the street lights and Jaime couldn’t really make it out.

“I got these last month.” Jaime said indignantly. Shopping for new outfits was one of his favorite things.

“They don’t really seem to fit you.”

Jaime looked down and saw that his shirt did seem to sag on him. It was his gut. It was shrinking. “What… the … fuck...” His man boobs seemed to be sagging less and rounding out. His shoulders perked up as his traps and deltoids gained size. His arms were becoming less puffy and jiggly and more solid feeling.

He stood up and his pants and boxers fell to his feet. He could feel a gap between his thighs for the first time he could remember. Fortunately for his dignity the shirt had been large enough to accommodate his gut so it just drooped down over his skinnier frame and covered his junk. He looked down at his new trimmed body, his pecs were the most prominent bulge on his torso now as every drop of fat disappeared from his frame. He felt his rock hard abs under his shirt. “Holy fuck...”

“Soo… are you just going to stand there naked in the park?” The stranger said. He seemed oddly unconcerned about what he had just witnessed.

“No… I uh… well…” He blushed. “I don’t have any clothes that fit.” Jaime said reaching down and holding his his pants up to his waist.

“I’ve got a spare outfit you can use. They were here when I sat down.” He said pointing down beside him to a crumpled up black tank top and some skinny jeans. Jaime gave the man a curious look. “What’s the matter? It’s not like I offered you candy or something. I really don’t see what choice you’ve got if you don’t want to spend the night in jail for public nudity.”

Jaime picked them up and smelled them. They smelled just like the cologne Jack had been wearing. “You didn’t see a guy in his 20’s going by here did you? I think he was wearing these.”

“If you’re asking whether or not there’s another naked man in this park, I’m afraid I haven’t seen one.” The stranger looked up with a smile. His side burns were tinged with gray but he had deep piercing green eyes.

“Don’t take this the wrong way but you could be his dad.” Jamie said.

“Don’t take this the wrong way but you should probably put some pants on.” He said nodding his head in the direction of a cop standing on the street corner.

“I don’t have any underwear!” Jaime said.

“Well ain’t life a bitch sometimes.” The man said with a chuckle.

Jaime quickly put the jeans on and was amazed that it was his fit ass that made them a challenge to zip up. Then he pulled off his saggy shirt and slid on the black tank top. “How do I… look…?” He turned to the stranger but the was gone. Jaime turned this way and that but there was no sign of him anywhere.

Jaime pulled his wallet, phone, and keys out of his old pants and squeezed them into his skinny jeans and headed back over to the club. The bouncer met him at the door. “ID...”

“Heh, Mark, you know me.” He said without thinking.

“Uhhh no I don’t but thanks for being creep kid.” Suddenly it hit Jaime that no one was going to recognize him. Then he wondered if Mark would even take his ID. He was three hundred pounds in that picture. He might think he’d stolen it.

“Well? You got an ID or not kid?” He said getting annoyed.

“Yeah… yeah… it’s right here.” He said sluggishly handing it over to the bouncer.

He looked at it for two seconds and then stamped Jaime’s hand. Inside Jaime glanced at his ID and saw that his driver’s license picture had changed too. He looked pretty hot in it. He’d taken all of two steps when someone came up to him with a “Well hey there”

Jaime began to have a terrific night. Guys were coming up to him and buying him drinks. He still didn’t know how to dance but since guys were grinding all over him on the dance floor it didn’t matter. It was well after midnight before he took a break, part of the benefit of not having to stop every few minutes to catch his breath.

He’d barely sat down before this really cute blond approached him. “Hey, haven’t seen you here before. I’m Kyle!”

“Oh… I’ve been… around...” Jaime said. He’d watched Kyle shake his ass so many nights but had never gotten so much as a look from him before. His toned body always fit so well in the tight clothes he wore.

“Oh? Well my friends just left me here all alone and I was wondering if you’d like to hang out.” Kyle said. He was clearly lying. His friends were standing twenty feet away staring at the two of them but Jaime didn’t care. This was a dream come true for him.

The two of them talked for about thirty minutes before Kyle dragged Jaime out on the floor again. Kyle’s hands explored all over Jaime’s tight body. In his hair, under his tank, and in his pants. Jaime could feel his dance partner’s fingers squeezing his pert ass. At some point they started making out. The two of them were very drunk by this point which would explain why Kyle didn’t notice the fact that each time he groped Jaime’s pecs, they felt a little larger than the last time.

It took Jaime a while before he looked down and realized his pecs were twice as big as they had been before he started dancing. A handful of onlookers, however, had been paying attention for about five minutes. His traps and his pecs were bulking up so much that his tank top no longer covered the bottom row of his six pack. His ass and thighs were starting to get really uncomfortable in his skinny jeans. His lats were bulging out, pushing his arms away and it looked like someone was inflating a football in his biceps.

Kyle felt Jaime stop dancing and opened his eyes in shock as his partner’s tank top was riding up to his second row of abs. “Dude what’s happening to you!?” He said backing away as the button popped on Jaime’s skinny jeans. They were too tight for him to walk in and his package was killing him. Soon he could hear them ripping at the seams in his ass and down his legs as the rolling hills of definition on his thighs tore their way through the denim.

His pecs, delts, and traps had grown so much that his tank top looked like more of a sports bra on him. His 11’’ cock popped out of his disintegrating jeans prompting quite a few gasps from the crowd. The denim fell completely away from his massive bubble butt allowing his goose egg sized nuts to dangle freely. As he stepped back from Kyle every shred of his pants fell away prompting him to try in vain to cover his cock with his hands but it was far too large for that.

The music stopped and his pecs continued to surge out with new growth, becoming so large that they broke through the tank top leaving him completely naked. He was over 300 lbs once again but in an entirely different situation. Bouncers ran up, hearing that a guy was naked on the dance floor. but they weren’t prepared to see Jaime’s bi’s and traps fighting for more room on his arms, or his ass swelling up like a beach ball, or a cock that was getting hard and starting to poke into his nipples.

His legs were swelling up to the size of pine trunks and it was getting hard to walk. He slipped on a spilled drink and landed on his back, his fall cushioned by the growing layers of muscles. Forty eyes were staring down at him as he struggled to get back up. His muscles were getting too big to move. Suddenly he saw a familiar face in the crowd. It was the man from the park.

He moved people aside and knelt down beside Jaime, putting a hand on his beach ball sized pecs as his arms were swelling so much they forced themselves out from his body. His face came within 6 inches and he whispered. “Now you know why muscles are only supposed to grow when you use them.” Then he got up and walked away.

“No! Come back! Help me!” Jaime shouted but he continued to swell there on that dance floor in front of everyone until all he could move was his fingers and toes and a steady trickle of pre-cum was drooling down his chest in front of everybody.

So if you get the chance to wish for your fantasy, think through the consequences of what you want. You may get more than you bargained for.

346361.gif

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

"Loads of Success"

A washed out stripper gets a chance to start again but finds things are going to be different the second time around.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark Lannar was a stripper, or exotic dancer as he liked to call himself. He’d been doing it for 20 years. His stage name was Big Mark, and it fit him. Every part of him was big. Standing at 6’ 4’’ and 280 lbs, his muscles bulged under the tight clothes that he preferred to wear, showing off his impressive arms and chest. His pants were tight enough to show off his gigantic ass that he could move in ways that made people crazy.

The problem was, he was getting bigger, and not in the way he wanted. At 38 it was getting hard to maintain his impressive muscles and not sport a bulging gut. Sure there were a ton of guys into that but the real money came from older gents who were looking for youth and definition. The young twinks just didn’t tip well enough and the manager at the club was getting tired of him not pulling in the cash that he used to.

He had made a good living bouncing his ass on stage ever since he was 18 but the money was starting to dry up. The dim lights were no longer enough to conceal that he was getting older. He had started making extra money on the side giving hand jobs but the problem with that was, he wasn’t gay. He had gone through a series of girlfriends in his adult life, over a dozen. The current one was named Cathy or Carly or something… it really didn’t matter. She was just a long line of women that he’d given his youth to, only now as the money stopped coming in as quickly, he seemed like much less of an attractive prospect on that front as well. If Cindy found out what he was doing on the side to pay the rent, that would REALLY be the last straw.

One night the manager came up to him after close for a frank conversation. “Listen Mark, I think it’s time you looked for another job. What are you still doing hanging around here? This is a young man’s game and I think the clock is running out.”

“Whaddya mean Tom? I’m as big as I ever was!” He said flexing his impressive bicep.

“That’s the problem, you’re bigger than you ever were.” Tom said patting him on his gut. “Only some of the kids are into you now and to be honest, nobody wants a daddy who gets his money thrown at him on a stage every night. There’s other things you can do.”

“Like what? This is my life. It’s all I know!” Mark slammed his fist against the wall.

“That’s why I’m telling you this now. I’ll give you until the end of the year to figure something out but if you haven’t found something by then, I’ll need to hand your stage time over to a younger guy. We’ve got bills to pay too.” He said walking away.

Mark cashed out his singles for benjamins and went out to his car. He’d been able to buy it new with cash 10 years ago. Now it was less of a status symbol. He didn’t drive home. There were a few pit stops to make first. Several older gentlemen needed to be satisfied before he could go to bed or there wouldn’t be money to buy gas tomorrow.

It was well after 2 am before he walked into his apartment. Colleen was still up watching TV, which was unusual for her. At least he thought it was unusual. They’d only known each other for six months and he’d really only been living with her for two.

“You know I did you a big favor letting you move in here. Where were you tonight?”

“You know I work late Babe” He said.

Clearly… but not at the club. I called down there an hour ago and they’d already closed for the night. Matter of fact I’ve been doing that for a couple of weeks now. Turns out they never stay open that late Monday-Thursday and you’ve been rolling in here at 2 – 3 in the morning.” She pressed him further but never liked any explanation that she received.

Look this isn’t working out. Either you’re whoring around, or drinking the night away and I’m not really up for either. I want you to sleep out here and figure out some place else to live by the end of the week.” She said, marching off to the bedroom.

Mark watched as Connie slammed the door behind her. “Well fuck...” He said to himself and wandered back outside. He knew where he could go to sleep on a bed. He walked out to the car and started sending out text messages to old fuck buddies and flings who might still be up.

Try Tina, she’s usually up for company after that messy breakup she had this summer.”

“That’s right!” Mark said. “I’ll call Ti… wait a minute, who are you?!” He said swinging around. He jumped and hit his head against the top of his sedan. In his back seat sat a man in a wide brimmed stetson. In the dim light from the street lamps he could see he was wearing a grey three piece suit and an overcoat but the face was in shadow.

“A friend. Right now probably your only friend who can truly help you.”

You don’t sound like anyone I know. Now you’ve got five seconds to get out before I snap you in half.” As big as he was, Mark wasn’t afraid of much. “5...4...3...2...1…” The intruder said nothing and the enormous stripper lunged his thick arm back to grab him by the neck but he was too quick. Like a springing cobra a gloved hand gripped his wrist in an iron grip and squeezed it like a vice. Mark moaned in pain, he’d never met anyone so strong.

Isn’t this just your entire life in miniature?” The stranger said. “Your friends offer you a helping hand and you lash out at them. That poor girl up there for instance. She let you stay with her for $300 a month and you come home with jizz spots on your shirt.”

What does Kate have to do with this?” He whined through the pain.

It’s Kelly you idiot! You’ve slept around so much you barely remember her name!” Mark could only writhe in pain under the iron grip of the stranger. “Oh sorry”, the man said and let him go. “Now if you wont attack me for the next five minutes I can get back to helping you with your problem. My name’s Jack.”

Right now my problem is a pissed off girlfriend.” Mark answered rubbing his throbbing wrist.

Right now you don’t have a girlfriend. But forget about her for now, she’s not your problem. You want to live the life you’ve always lived, banging whoever you want with a job that makes strangers gasp at your magnificent physique. So your real problem is time. That belly that you can’t seem to flatten anymore, those hairs that are turning grey, those wrinkles you can’t iron out. But I can help with that.”

What’re you gonna do? Make me 20 again?” He laughed.

“What’s the point of making you 20 again? You’ll just wind up in the same situation. What you want is a different kind of body. One that changes in different ways. Instead of weaker you can grow stronger, a body that people will pay just to have a glimpse of, one that time cannot touch… provided you do what’s required.” He said pulling out a card and handing it to Mark.

What do I do with this?” He asked

“You make a wish.” Jack replied.

“Like I just wish? For whatever I want?”

For whatever you want.” Jack replied.

Then I wish for the body you just talked about.” He said and the card burst into flames and filled the car up with smoke. Mark opened the door to clear it as he coughed. “What the fuck was that?!” He shouted, but the stranger was gone. He stood there waiting for something to change but he felt nothing and after fifteen minutes he texted Tina and found himself a bed for the night.

The next few weeks didn’t really go that well for Mark. He was couch surfing and tips were way down. Nothing seemed to be different from before. He had begun to wonder if he had hallucinated the entire scenario with Jack when one night after leaving the club he heard a familiar voice.

What’s the problem Marky? You haven’t changed a bit.”

Look pal, you had your laugh from that wish gag now leave me alone.” Mark said with annoyance.

“Odd… you should look much different than you did unless… unless you haven’t been doing what’s required.” Jack said.

What?”

You’ve been fucking guys right?” Jack said.

“No… why should I do that?” Mark said.

“Ohhh… right… you’re a stripper not a male prostitute… My mistake. If only I had remembered… I would have worked it out differently. I thought guys were fucking you quite regularly. That explains things.”

“What are you talking about?”

Well… that’s a feature of your new body…” Jack said with a grin. “guys have to cum inside of it in order for it to change. Swallowing works but anal is better. I should have explained but I just figured you’d discover it on your own.”

“Wait… that’s how I get what I want!?” He shouted. “You’ve got to be kidding me!”

Hey Mark! Who you shouting at?” The bouncer said opening the door to the club.

This guy over here expects me to...” He looked back to where Jack had been standing but he was gone. “I… just some nut...” He said and stomped off to his car.

Several more weeks passed and things had not improved for him. Jack’s words never left his mind though. He was getting desperate for money which is why after a worse than usual night he found himself in the alley behind the club on his knees in front of a customer who’d been propositioning him for months. He had the six crisp twenties tucked in his back pocket as the man’s dick slid in and out of his mouth. His back pocket was tucked in a locker inside the club because the man had only agreed to pay that much if he took off everything but his underwear.

He had practiced being turned on by guys for so long it wasn’t difficult for him to perform, sliding his head back and forth along the shaft like it was his favorite thing in the world. He gyrated his body rhythmically and bounced his pecs, hoping to get a few more bucks out of the guy after they were done. He had the right moves because after two minutes he felt a mouthful of salty jizz. His first instinct was to spit it out but he forced it down.

The customer was satisfied. “Fuck that was hot you swallowed my whole load!

Yeah man.” He said pretending that he enjoyed it. “So fuckin…. Gnnnn” Suddenly his body convulsed and his muscles began to flex on their own. Mark felt his cock go hard and he began to blow not one but three loads into his skimpy underwear. Beads of sweat gathered on his skin as his orgasms sent waves of pleasure through his body and he crumpled onto the ground. The other man pulled his dick into his pants and walked away down the alley, thinking the big guy was on drugs.

Suddenly a door opened it was another stripper. “Mark! What are you doing out here? You’re on after Kyle!”

Thanks Jake...” Mark said catching his breath. He walked back in, passing Jake who was taking another man out back. He went into the small changing room and looked in the mirror and gasped. He looked better than he had all year. His face looked more refreshed than it had in a long time and his definition looked like he’d been on a several week cutting spree. He could even see the faint outline of his abs on his muscle gut again.

“And heeeeere’s Big Mark!” He heard from the speakers and he rushed out on stage, forgetting to change his cum soaked briefs. Filled with new confidence he performed the hell out of the song and for the first time in months brought in a good haul of dollars. He was feeling pleased with himself as he went back to the locker room to pull the sticky ones of out his jock.

He pulled it off and piled the money in his locker and toweled himself off. “Ummm… congrats man, looks like you’ve been taking better care of yourself lately.” It was his manager.

Thanks, Tom, I just decided to take what you were saying seriously.” He said without hiding anything. Tom had seen them all changing thousands of times.

Yeah well… seeing how you performed tonight… I think we can work out a way to keep you on rotation.” He said, his boner visible through his jeans.

Mark knew what that meant. He had known it was coming. The offer every dancer got when they were in danger of getting tossed. He’d been dreading this moment but after what he’d just done in the alley he figured it wasn’t the worst thing he could do for a buck.

Oh? You think we can work something out?” He said walking over to Tom until his pecs were practically against his face, his eyes smoldering with manufactured lust. He had no interest in Tom but you didn’t get far in this industry without being a good actor. He really wanted to keep his job but was also curious to see whether the trick would work a second time so he reached over Tom’s shoulder and locked the door.

Tom unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and Mark immediately dropped down on all fours and began to suck on the hard cock, bucking the lower half of his body as if his huge ass were taking an invisible cock. He let out some low groans to make Tom think he was enjoying it and started playing with his own nipple. He knew what Tom liked, they all did. His office was covered in porn. “You like that daddy?” He said in his most submissive voice.

Fuck yeah…” Tom grunted before shoving his employee’s head back on his shaft. He knew Mark liked girls but he liked the idea that he was breaking this straight boy so much that he let himself believe it. “Worship it...”

Mark let his voice go higher and higher to make Tom think he was close when suddenly he felt two hands shove his head against the cock so firmly he started to choke on it. “Fuckin… take… every… drop...” he said as he blasted his jizz directly down Mark’s throat. As Tom pulled away, Mark felt his entire body flex again as his pecs tightened up even more. His cock shot a load of cum up to his pecs, unencumbered by his belly, which had tucked in another inch. His muscle gut had definite defined abs now and more of his minor muscles became visible. Mark leaned back against a locker, his orgasm was just getting stronger.

Tom had shut his eyes while he blew his load, he wiggled his cock playfully and looked down at Mark. “Damn Mark that was… holy fuck...” His employee was panting on the floor, spurting jizz all over himself, load after load, until his cock had run dry and there was nothing left to shoot. He gaped at his body. Mark looked even hotter than he had on stage. The changes were minor enough that he wondered whether his mind was playing tricks on him but you could clearly see a six pack on that rounded gut, which seemed much flatter than he remembered. “Fuck that’s hot. Glad you enjoyed.”

Tom tossed a towel on the panting Mark and left him in there to clean himself up. He sat there on the floor thinking about what had just happened. Looking in the mirror he saw his abs the way they had been last year, only his pecs seemed slightly larger than before, which was amazing given the thin layer of fat that had begun to build up on them was gone.

You seemed to enjoy that.” Mark looked up and saw Jack leaning against the wall. “Are you sure you’re straight.”

I’m a good actor.” He replied.

Jack grabbed a ridding crop that someone had been using as a prop earlier and ran it along the cum dripping off his pecs. “Yes I see… great acting skills there...”

I can’t help that! It just happened!” Mark shouted.

I think you’ll find that no one can help what makes them get off.” Jack grinned as the door opened.

Jesus Mark, do it somewhere else!” Nate, another stripper, shouted as he came in to change and found Mark naked and alone, covered in cum. There was no one else in the room.

Mark toweled off and reached for a clean pair of sexy undies. “Uhhh sorry I just...”

Ha forget it, I was just kidding, you think I haven’t seen worse in this place?” Said Nate. “By the way, saw your performance out there. You’re looking great. Good to see you getting back in the swing of things.” He looked Mark over, he looked like he’d been at a health spa for the last six months. Nate was 23 with the body of an Olympic swimmer looking to make a little extra cash on the side. He’d had a crush on Mark even in his decline. He saw him as a muscle daddy and the fact that he was straight made him even more irresistible to Nate.

So what did you find to jerk off to in a place like this?” Nate asked getting closer to Mark. He stood at about 5’ 8’’ so his face could have easily lodged itself between those meaty pecs. He’d wanted to lick those things so badly.

Not wanting to admit what had just happened he pointed at the mirror. “Just checkin out my progress man, guess I got a little carried away.”

Not gonna lie, that’s really fucking hot.” Nate never really hid how he felt about anything. His hand found it’s way up to Mark’s right pec. “Too bad you play for the wrong team.”

Mark looked at himself in the mirror. After only two loads people were noticing a big difference., he could see it too. What would happen with a third? “I might be willing to switch sides for one night.” He said, “As long as you don’t tell anyone… aaaaand as long as you’ve got your own place. I don’t think the chick I’m staying with would approve.”

Nate smiled. “My roommate’s asleep and doesn’t care who I bring home.”

Well in that case… I think it’s time we had a sleepover.” Mark said patting Nate on the ass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate’s apartment was dark as they walked in the door after 2 am. The two made their way to his bedroom. Mark could feel two long arms sliding up his chest and pinning him against the wall as Nate stood on his tip toes to try and plant his lips against his friend’s mouth but Mark wasn’t interested in making out.

“What?
No kiss?” Nate said, grinding against the massive body in front of him.

“Actually I was hoping to kiss you a little south of the mouth.” Mark said picking Nate up and putting him on the bed. He unbuttoned Nate’s pants and pulled out his cock and started to go down on it. It was an odd task he had, trying to get a mouthful of cum without actually bothering with sex.

“Heh, slow down tiger, we should get more comfy.” Nate said, pulling off their shirts.
Mark could feel him groping his big pecs. He felt hands pulling down his pants and underwear. Soon they were both naked and Mark could feel that small muscular body grinding up against him. His cock was actually hard, hoping for another shot of cum. “I’ve wanted to do this ever since I first saw you.”

Let me show you what I want to do.” Mark said working is way down to the cock, and slowly sliding it in and out of his mouth. He went to town on that cock for fifteen minutes but all he got was pre. “How do I get you off, stud?” He asked.

I don’t usually get off from just a blow job but what’s the rush? We’ve got all night.” Nate said

But Mark was getting desperate. He needed more jizz. He cut on the light so he could position himself correctly and straddled Nate’s waist with his legs. He’d never bottomed before but it couldn’t be that hard. To Nate’s surprise the giant of a man lowered himself down on his cock and began to ride him like a pole. Mark cringed as he tried to hide the pain of his first penetration. “I… uh… never expected you to be a bottom.”

Nate had always fantasized about getting dommed by his fellow stripper but Mark had moves and it wasn’t long before he felt weak with pleasure. Mark reached behind Nate and pulled his face against that massive body as it went up and down. Nate licked every part of that he could reach before groaning in pleasure and blowing his load.

Mark instantly felt an explosion of pleasure exploding in his ass as he entered into the most intense orgasm of his life. Nate felt blast after blast of cum on his face and chest and gasped as he watched the big guy on top of him changing before his eyes. His gut shrank to little more than a slight bulge as his biceps and pecs appeared to be expanding, or was it just his body fat receding. Mark collapsed on top of Nate, unable to hold himself up any longer.

Jesus, what’s happening to you?” It took at least five minutes before Mark stopped orgasming and another couple of minutes for him to catch his breath so he could answer. But eventually he told Nate the entire story. “OMG… I can’t believe it but… look at the results...” The two of them fucked until Nate didn’t have anymore loads to blow and by morning Mark’s face looked like he was 25 again.

Things changed for Mark, he got known as the Cum Dumpster at work because he couldn’t go a single day without someone fucking him. But he was BIG, bigger than ever before as he twirled around on his pole, making the crowds go wild. He never really had to worry about rent again because there was always someone willing to take him home. While he never became fully gay, the sight of a cock always made him horny and hungry which was just as well.

So you see, even when you don’t get what you want the way you wanted it, sometimes things do workout when Jack is involved if you’re not too picky.

d4dc3ll-b2c236f4-d0cb-4447-b0c8-9693ca56697a.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1