Week of the Omeganomicon (Finished!)

Omeganomicon

What should the follow up to this be about?   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Perhaps?

• A day in the life of the Alphas (Like Lisa)
    • Jack (Tom's roomate) discovers something when he gets home
    • Mike continues his journey of growth with Ethan
    • Origins of the Omeganomicon

This poll is closed to new votes

Week of the OmegaNomicon: 

Monday:

Tom awoke one morning to another shitty day in his shitty life. He was an absolute baby bitch and everyone knew it. Not even a smart one. Just a little dweeb with no friends, no self esteem, and no future, doomed to walk through his 13th year of post-highschool (seriously who's idea was it to have a whole extra set of classes with nothing but 19-21 year old students in a high school setting?) as the biggest and most forgettable loser on campus. 

Image result for scrawny guy weak adulte;

He hated it, every day he'd wake up, go to class, watch as the two jocks of the football team, Mike and Ethan, practically fucked their bitches in front of him every day for every class. 

image.jpeg.a9879168947cc12b28b2443e7ef30285.jpeg

Every day mike would let Lisa grind atop his lap through homeroom, directly in front of Tom for what seemed like hours, licking each other like savages... Lisa was by far the sexiest woman in the STATE and had the reputation to prove it with tales of being able to drain a man's balls by kissing him. 

image.jpeg.0e7954314d6d0e3426b9b42d8d6ea481.jpeg

meanwhile Ethan would be flirting with a different girl every week. He was a man who liked his variety. Emphasis on the variety. 

image.jpeg.628537a828817c01c4c2258fffd8c2d2.jpeg

To make matters even worse, Tom had Mike for EVERY class of the day, and both of them for P.E. where things were outright ridiculous. I've heard of shirts vs skins but what fucking teacher let them play jocks vs losers, underwear only, winner plays the girls?

Image result for two jocks

Ethan and Mike were the absolute alphas of the campus and everyone from the international club to the principal knew it. What they wanted, they got. Passes on unrully behavior, chicks flooding their lockerrooms each begging to be pimped out to the team, and MOTHER FUCKER their genetics. Perfect pectoral muscles in both of them jetting at MINIMUM of an inch and a half from their rock hard six packs leading a cobblestone path to their massive cocks. Tom had only heard rummors, but stacy-suck-em-dry-spencer(obvious school slut is obvious) was apparently a reliable source claiming both to be well over seven inches and thick as paper towel roll's cardboard center. 

But today was different from normal. For Tom was soon to discover a brand new addition to the school library....

image.jpeg.69dc2f7968ed559c8137af5f0eb17b5d.jpeg

The OmegaNomicon 

Lost for centuries, and recently discovered in an abandoned opium den, this legendary tomb carries with it the incredible power to create, destroy, or even steal the alphabetrium from any source (in laymans terms, it's a muscle growth story catalyst). 

Tom opened his locker after a grueling day of being beaten senseless by the jocks to discover the book. Curious he picked it up and carried it with him to the library, where he spent his recess. 

"For the alphas hidden among us cursed with the bane of weakness, there is hope for thee yet. Simply adhere to the enchantments listed within to transform yourself into whatever form you wish." 

Tom became fixated upon the "Alpha male in a week" recipe from within the first few pages. Within it was instructions: 

-Step 1: Create an alphabetrius tentragram (like a pentagram but with a stronger triangular shape)

-Step 2: Cite the right of growth at midnight, each night, for seven days. 

-Step 3: Once recited, one simply needs to give forth a binding offering of one's ...love essence... to the circle.... (At this point Tom was pretty concerned this book was a bit filthier than he initially thought but he was desperate to stop being a loser)

-Step 4: The effects of the ritual will depend on the condition of which the essence was released based off a set of rules: 

-Rule 1: All catalysts must elect to give themselves to the transformee of their own choice. Forcing ones self on others against their will negates all the effects granted by the omeganomicon. 

-Rule 2: All catalysts must chose to participate without the transformee being knowlegable of prostitution. 

-Rule 3: The transformee must attract the mating catalyst on their own, otherwise the effects of the omeganomicon will transfer to the true alpha upon discovery of wing-manidry. 

-Rule 4: Love essense of one's self will cause growth, but only at a minimal rate. Conditioning the essense by combining it with a catalysts's essense will strengthen the effect by the total mass of that catalyst. 

-Optional Rule 5: If one wishes, including the blood of the catalyst in the ritual will double one's yield by absorbing additional mass from the catalyst. To tripple ones yield, one may also throw the entire catalyst themselves, reducing their essence and conscientiousness to the transformee's own energy. 

Tom returned home that night to an empty apartment, as his roommate had left for the weekend, shaking in anticipation. As midnight approached, he created the symbols on the floor exactly as the book depicted, and jacked off into a small shot glass with his tiny three inch dick cumming after less than five minutes of staring at a modern living magazine cover. 

As midnight approached he spoke the words of the book and poured his sperm into the center of the triangle.... And nothing happened. After a few minutes, he gave up and decided to clean up his mess in the morning... 

TUESDAY MORNING: 

IT WORKED! Tom screamed into the bathroom mirror. 

image.jpeg.0cba85b668556c178591a973f0d97285.jpeg

He almost didn't notice the muscular improvement, but he sure as fuck noticed his completely cleared up vision and luscious hair styled like a boyband douchebags! He was thrilled! Amazed! Mystified! ...... Hungry.... 

He prepared himself his normal breakfast as he mulled over his situation.... Poking his arms and pinching them to confirm they'd grown.... Seven days....  He thought.... Quickly doing some mathmatics in his head... I'll only be about the size of Parker... (A medium sized kid on the swim team) and after that... There's no telling if this will even work ever again! 

Then the reality of the situation hit him. It wasn't enough. 

image.jpeg.d58093680ca56113f755d3b71a338183.jpeg

Like a malicious ghost waiting in the distance, Ethan and Mike were both still there, still just as big and still going to humiliate him as they always have. Even with alpha-alchemy on his side the jocks still win.... 

He needed more.... And he needed it faster.... 

-End of Part 1- Stay tuned for what happens on Tuesday!

Part 2: Tuesday: 

It was clear there was only one means of emerging victorious: Tom was going to have to get laid.

The book was pretty particular about this. He couldn't force himself on anyone (not that he had the power to do so), he couldn't pay someone to do it, and he had until midnight that night to do it or risk losing one of his precious remaining days. 

The twink eyed himself in the bathroom mirror. It was notably improved, but he needed more to get that "quickie-behind-the-sports-shed" sex Tom's superiors enjoyed at any moment's notice. He had small mostly-flubber biceps running about 12", a couple of abdominals if he flexed them, the illusion of pectorals, and a cock that while notably longer (5") and thicker than before, still wasn't much to work with considering the competition...

Image result for twink abs

He thought about it all the way to class when he noticed someone in the hallway:    Grenda Hawks 

Grenda was the most horrible person Tom, or anyone else, had ever met. She was short, frail, angry, narcissistic, and repulsive to look at because of her misshapen teeth and weird body. ( You'll understand why I didn't provide visual aids for this one) But above all, she was desperate. See Grenda was in the same boat as Tom and appealed to absolutely nobody sexually. She was the female beta, cast to the outskirts of the campus library to snitch on people for chewing gum.

Tom didn't like this plan. It didn't seem to be the best fish in the sea, and if given time his new twink body may have hooked someone far less pungent... But he needed the leverage. He bit his tongue and began reciting to himself over and over "You're doing this to get bigger, you're doing this to get bigger..." as he walked up to Grenda.

"Hey... Grenda is it?" 

"Yeah? What do you want? Who are you?" 

"It's me, Tom! You know the small guy from Homeroom? I sit in the back?" 

"I sit in the front so, no, I don't know you." 

"I was just wondering.... If you'd like to do something later tonight?" 

"EXCUSE ME?!?" 

"I... I... I'm sorry I just figured I'd try to ask you out because you... Just seem like a fun time..." 

Grenda was not happy about this, and promptly kicked Tom square in the shin as she turned to walk away muttering something about "The nerve of that little punk..." 

Tom was flabbergasted. He had expected her to be a complete bitch about the scenerio, but he at least thought he'd be able to talk her into some fooling around after a day. With this, his dreams were crushed. If he couldn't get Grenda Hawks to go on a date with him, there's no way he'd EVER get the chance to capitalize on the book's time-limit, and decided to just continue to lunch. 

Towards the end of lunch, and as Tom stared miserably into his french fries, his phone lit up. It was a message to him through twitter, to his disbelief, apologizing for her actions earlier, chalking it up to distrust, and accepted his invitation to dinner that evening. Tom used the remainder of his lunch period to go buy a box of condoms from the gas station with a strange happy yet concerned outlook. 

Tom had only just opened the door to Grenda when he found out JUST how desperate to fuck Grenda was when no one was watching... She instantly started rubbing her tongue against him as soon as she saw no one else was home. Tom was disgusted and gagged a little in the back of his throat. The rest that followed was humiliating, sad, and honestly quite cringy to discuss, but by the end of night, Tom had a condom coated in... Grenda ... ready for the ritual. 

Grenda left at about 8, leaving Tom plenty of time to get ready for the event. He wanted to study it this time. Feel it happening. The exact nature of the process down to the wire. He had a small notebook with notes, a video camera, and a scale set up. 

The book described the amplification as dependent on the mass of the catalyst (Grenda), whom for this example Tom estimated must have been somewhere between 90 and 110 lbs. And judging by his own records so far, using his own cum resulted in a mere 5lbs increase in muscle mass throughout the body. 

Midnight came, and just like before Tom performed the ritual and dropped the used condom into the circle. Unlike before however, the condom fizzled out of existence into a small flicker of flame once it hit the circle. 

Nothing else happened until about 1:20 am, at which point shit hit the fan. 

image.jpeg.190dfab1c7e6170cd6d22219311725bc.jpeg

Tom's body began to glow with energy that surged through him like electricity causing every cell in his body to burn with ecstasy. He bent backwards in pleasure as pressure built up in his abs, pecs, biceps and ass, forcing them outward as his shaking hands caressed them. Feint veins started to appear across his biceps as the pressure continued to build, eventually forcing tom into a sitting position, where he promptly ripped of his shorts, and watched as his normal sized cock swelled to a much more impressive 6 to 7 inches. 

grow

Needless to say, Tom was awake for quite some time exploring his new body. While not too much larger than the last iteration, the changes were MUCH more significant, defining a clear 6 pack and pectorals just large enough to jiggle a little when disturbed, and a clear collar bone pertruding between his two shoulders. 

Image result for twink abs six

He couldn't stop running his fingers across his chissled midsection only pausing to snag a nice fistful of his hardening dick. Eventually he weighed himself, showing that he'd put on an amazing 10lbs of muscle. 

At this rate, if he kept fucking Grenda, he'd amass to another 50lbs of muscle on top of this by the end of the period. That would be a nice bronze medal. 65 lbs more of muscle would allow him to finally stand up to Mike or Ethan, but not both, and surely would get him some respect, hell, maybe even a spot on a team somewhere... 

But then Tom looked back into his bathroom mirror and slowly started to grin mischievously. 

Why stop with bronze? 

End of part 2! Stay tuned to see what happens on wednesday!

Wednesday: 

The next day, Tom did a few basic calculations. (He wasn't too smart, but he understood basic ratios). 

Grenda was roughly 100lbs and using her as the catalyst erected 10lbs of growth mass. 

Now that Tom was quite a bit sexier, with some real definition in his muscular assets, he had a bit more pull in getting girls to sleep with him quickly. Obviously Tom needed to be efficient as possible with this scheme, so the target was obvious: Laura. 

Laura wasn't the heaviest girl in school, only weighing in at least 300lbs. She was teased relentlessly for this still, but she'd lived with this adversity her whole life, and had developed a pride with her weight and had refined that into a unique aura that worked for her. 

image.jpeg.455b4b1ffa908a3f96706ca8560656c1.jpeg

If the math he'd done was right, he would earn 3x or maybe even more, the mass from using her as his catalyst. In just two days with Laura, he'd have already accumulated more than the remaining four days with Gretta. 

Today was the perfect day for it too, as he had gym with her that morning. All he had to do was wait until she was the last one out of the locker room after a class-period of showing off and she'd be putty in his hands.  

Something startled Tom as he entered the locker room though... (Besides the normal display of extreme masculinity) 

Image result for sexy locker room

"Who the fuck is the new kid?" Said Blain, (some kid from the soccer team)

Tom hadn't had thought of this. He'd just assumed that people would continue to ignore him or some magic nonsense would change his classmate's view of him... Guess that's expecting too much from the Omeganomicon... 

"Uh... Yeah my name's Tom, I... Just moved here!"  Tom responded.

"Huh... Guess that makes sense... He seems pretty good, what you think Mark?" Blain said to his friend Mark. 

"Fuck him, that little twink's got definition, but he's got no mass. We're going to wreak him. Hell, maybe it'll be fun for a few minutes before we dominate again." Mark said. 

Tom wasn't happy. He figured he'd at least have enough to make it off the loser team... This made things complicated. 

Tom tried relentlessly to look sexy in front of Laura, but it's not nearly as captivating if you're constantly shoved to the ground by people bigger than you...

image.jpeg.9cce66078d19963a644fa2cdc0c2747e.jpeg

Never the less, after getting his ass handed to him, he took the rest of the game out after seeing laura had returned to the femail locker room alone. 

Tom followed her in and knocked on a locker so she could hear before she started undressing. 

"Hey." 

"Wha... Who are you? What are you doing in here? TF?!" 

"Woah, chill out. I followed you in here... I just wanted to meet you personally, because I think you're fine as fuck and I'd like to take you out on a date sometime..." 

"What the fuck? So you followed me into the locker room?" 

"Hey I could have been silent and watched you undress.... But I'm not a monster. Come on... Please?.... Don't make me beg..." Tom responded slowly walking closer and smiling the sexiest he could. 

"... You for real?" 

"I got a thing for larger women, and there's nothing sexier than one as comfortable as you are being one. Especially when they own it in that dress!" 

"Ok... Yeah, sure. A date, tomorrow at six."

"To...Tomorrow?" Tom thought, and quickly. 

"Yeah, I got  a piano lesson tonight I need to focus on. Besides, tomorrow there's going to be a meteor shower at about 8pm..." 

"Sounds romantic! I'm totally in! See you at 6!" 

"Bye little boy!" 

Tom considered that a win... But now he had a whole day he was going to have to waste....

He returned to the locker room where only Blain was left. 

"Hey kid... I saw you out there. You just took that beating like you've taken it every week for months, and didn't 'say SHIT about it." 

"Huh? Oh, pssh, yeah, I'm pretty tough. Mama didn't raise no bitch." 

"Hey, I'm not supposed to do this, but me and the other soccer team members were going to have some fun behind the pool house later at about 4pm, you can be my plus one. Let you get that taste of what a real man gets after a hard day of kicking ass. You earned it." 

"You serious? I mean I'm pretty busy but I guess I can...

"You won't want to miss this. Trust me." Blain said as he walked out of the locker room. 

At the end of the day, Tom went to the pool house and walked around back. Back there was the whole team, stripped to their underwear passing a bong packed with what must have been a whole ounce of kush that they passed from person to person. 

Blain walked up and patted Tom on the back. "Hey guys, this is Tom. He's my boy. Took a ruthless beating today, LIKE A MAN! If he can do that, I think with some training he may be our new midfield." 

Before Tom could ask any questions Blain put the bong in Tom's hand and ordered him to take it. 

Tom had never done drugs before, but he sure as fuck wasn't going to piss off his new friends.

image.jpeg.3c49e98dc1304ff1409b5fc2c4998eb6.jpeg

Perhaps it was his improved stamina, but Tom ripped it like a champ and coughed for a solid minute, much to the amusement of the Alpha crowd around him. After he finished coughing a voice came from behind him: 
"Ooooh, fresh meat! Careful little boy, I want you coughing on some other shit real soon!" 

Tom turned around to find the source of the voice: 

Stacy-suck-em-dry-Spencer, the school slut.  

image.jpeg.4a02e8900d0ef510c78c91780c3770d3.jpeg

Tom became confused. "What's she doing here?" Only to be met with a roaring uprising of laughter from the team. "What do you think she's here for?" 

Suddenly it made perfect sense why everyone was in their underwear...

"Lets get to it boys." Stacy said as she started removing her top and what little skirt she was wearing. Meanwhile a couple of the bigger athletes ripped off (I say ripped as in they didn't pull them down under their legs, they forced them bitches off tearing them to shreds) their underwear revealing their rock-hard cocks of various sizes. Tom had never seen another man's dick before so this put him off a bit, but gained his curiosity back when he saw two of the bigger guys start slamming Stacy between them. 

It didn't take long for the two to finish all over her, at which point she stood up. '

"That all you got daddy? Oh well mama needs a little more then THAT... Come on in babies, come get a piece of this." 

The rest of the team surrounded her menacingly and whipped their dicks out as they prepared to gangbang this slut.

image.jpeg.ac43ce9d340e7d8c683198186d1adc8e.jpeg

image.jpeg.0cc05be799d42e95da833ac28db6fb12.jpeg

image.jpeg.484b5491f734ac62d7a7790d4ae5766c.jpeg

Maybe it was just the weed, but Tom was heightened to new levels from this experience. She was taking it all like a pro, not even flinching when they finished all inside of her ass face and pussy. 

Finally it was Tom's turn to saddle her up, which drew her attention. "Oh little boy isn't so little is he? Hmm? Gimmie that big boy cock baby... "

That's when Blain chimed in "Lucky break dude, She doesn't fuck with small dicks. I guess that means you really are a winner like us!"  

That's when Tom realized the opertunity he was being presented with... All of these people were having sex with this girl... They must have had a combined mass of over 1000lbs! JACKPOT! Tom turned his bucking on high as he pushed Stacy faster and faster, until eventually she came all over his dick. 

"Wuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhaaaaaaa YEEEESSSSSSSSSS.... Ohhh fuck boys... You cleaned me out.... Same time Friday?" She said as she dipped herself into the pool and licking her own cum and others cum off of her. 

Tom went home after that with a sock he used to wipe the cum off his pelvis, shacking in anticipation. He could be an absolute titan. A god among men! He'd establish a new school order with the inhuman mass he would soon bestow upon himself. 

The ritual went forward with no hiccups, and the circle consumed the sock in the same way it consumed the condom. As the sock fizzled, the Omeganomicon burst open and flipped to the rule page, where in red, one of the rules became highlighted: 

The transformee must attract the mating catalyst on their own

A shiver just went down Tom's spine before he realized his miscalculation, and realized how big of a bullet he just dodged. Considering the circumstance, it's very possible that gangbang would count as wingman-dry, in which case, ALL that extra mass would be transferred to the guy who got him laid... Blain... However, because the rest of the rule was NOT changed to a shade of red, he took that to mean it wasn't violated.(Which was accurate) In such a sceinerio, the various gangbangers do not count towards the total, only the gang-bang-ie who elected to fuck Tom of her own choosing or Stacy in this case. 

SO this wasn't the perfect storm of sexual conquest to make him a muscle god, so what? He was still fucking stoked as shit! He got to enjoy a gang-bang, he's still gonna get a decent amount of mass out of it, AND he still has Laura's date tomorrow! 

Tom quickly fell asleep and awoke the next morning to his new body. 

Image result for muscle twink ripped

He was gorgeous, popping on another 10lbs of muscle, his arms were noticeably thicker, at least an inch or so more in circumference, he could feel the larger weight in his pectorals as they bounced atop his rock-hard 8-pack, but the big changes happened down lower. 

His gluts were huge now, making his ass finally fill out into a nice attractive bubbly shape, while his legs now seemed to almost double in size. 

Image result for muscle bubble ass

(Don't worry, saved the best for last) 

And his dick was now a solid 7-8 inches.

Image result for 7-8 inch dick

And thick as fuck. 

He weighed himself in, he was now a solid 145lbs (A whopping 30lbs more than he was at the start of the week). 

Tom was pleased with this transformation, and as he stared into his reflection admiring his new athletic build, all he could think about is how great it was going to feel doubling that increase in a single day. 

End of part 3! Thursday's coming out pretty soon! 

Thursday:

Thursday was old Tom's favorite day of the week,  no gym, or P.E., just basic average boring studies and club meetings. A pretty boring day. 

But this was the day Tom spent the most with Ethan, you remember him the second alpha of alphas... And today it was more awkward than normal... 

Ethan normally only focused on his harem of the week, but today, he was watching Tom like a hawk. 

image.jpeg.45d55bcd6e31f928453cbd73122ffe3c.jpeg

He just sat there menacingly for the whole day. Eventually Tom just ignored it and carried on with his time. 

However during lunch, Tom was interrupted in the restroom by the sudden headlock of a man much larger than him... Ethan,

image.jpeg.ff8583d5fc8fef72ceb98656584330df.jpeg

"Whats up Tom... Heard quite a bit about you lately.... Gotta say, you look quite a bit bigger than the soccer team said... "

Tom confused and concerned simply asked "Dude, let me go!" 

"Oh, no no no tiny Tom, see, I know your game. See I know what the fuck you're doing, and I take great offense to you cheating the natural order of things... " 

Tom bit his tongue. 

"Thats right little bitch, I know about the Challenge of Champions."

Now Tom was confused. 

"I don't know who the fuck you're juicing off of, or how you're doing it, but if you gain another GRAM of mass without our permission, I will personally drain it back out of you." 

With a heavy shove and a punch later, Tom woke up and Ethan was gone. 

What the fuck was he talking about? The Challenge of Champions? He contemplated this over and over in his head, until eventually, he decided to consult the Omeganomicon. 

Sure enough, there was a chapter on a process of such a name. 

image.jpeg.c8559f7ea7b356f73acaefe11b0d0df2.jpeg

The Challenge of Champions was another method of gaining mass and alphabetrium from  other sources, simply put, the Challenge was a sort of wrestling match, where the winner would attempt to sexually mount the opponent to climax, with whomever left in control of the situation would absorb the alpha energy of the loser.  

Tom remembered reading and discarding this method for a variety of reasons, for one, the Challenge of Champions, once accepted, can never be discontinued without forfeiture of the mass gained, so at any point if Tom were to become bottom-bitch to anyone, he'd lose ALL his progress. For another, the mass gained was at a much slower ratio. 

Did Ethan use the Challenge to get to his immense size now? Was that his secret? Who else knew about this book? 

After contemplation, Tom became worried. It could become problematic if Ethan decided to take Tom's mass... But he couldn't stop now... He just needed a plan for Ethan... But what? 

Tom arrived to pick up Laura at six and took her to a nice secluded spot on a private cliff to watch the shooting stars in the night-sky. 

image.jpeg.08a362112962f61c0414e2b8eb04d176.jpeg

Laura was fascinated by the stars, and the two enjoyed a meaningful exchange about the mysterious origins of the universe neither of them would ever discover. But after a few minutes of cuddling, Tom worked his way from groping her large ass, to kissing her, to kissing her neck, to unfastening her bra, to getting a very nice bj in the light of his car's headlights. 

image.jpeg.f6465f8bb1261c6015de60f4bfe6235f.jpeg

It didn't take long for this to graduate to sixty-nining. And soon, Tom's face was covered in the golden essence of heavy muscle-growth, which he nonchalantly rubbed off into a handkerchief. 

Later that night he assembled everything for the ritual again, and watched with an evil grin as the handkerchief fizzled into nothing.  He had the video camera ready for this, he wanted to see this happen over and over again. 

And sure enough, the powerful feeling returned, but in a powerful enlightening new form.  

image.jpeg.c6ed2135b992a55c3de17de27a6dded0.jpeg

Tom didn't know where he was. It was as if he was looking into a new dimension as every synapse in his brain was overloaded with this power and pleasure. He knew he was in great pain, as his bones were being pulled apart and forced to grow back together as his body expanded more than it had ever done so before. 

The Mirror Muscle Pump You Desire Will Leave You Speechless.The Mirror Muscle Pump You Desire Will Leave You Speechless.

His pectorals ballooned to be jetting well over an inch and a half from the rest of his well defined chest, with powerful shoulders supporting the massive slabs of muscle his arms had become with massive biceps pulsing with his heartbeat as each vein above it stretched his skin. His abs were harder than cement and the v-shaped hips made an impressive arrow dirrectly onto his new 9 inch monster cock. 

Relax with my big cock

He didn't even know how he was going to fit THAT monster into his pants the next day... Or if any of his pants still fit him!

Tom proceeded to carry on about what joy he'd reap from Friday, but unbeknownst to him, there was someone else... Watching him from his window...

Thats it for part 4! Friday will be up pretty soon (and boy oh boy is it going to kick things up a notch)! 

Friday: 

Tom paced back and forth amidst the early hours of the morning. He was troubled. He only had but a taste of true alpha-levels of mass, and Ethan loomed in the recesses of his mind like a cruel thief willing to drain him dry... He pondered this over and over... Until a though occurred to him: Ethan didn't know what ritual he was juicing from... 

Ethan thought he was using the Challenge of Champions.... But... That requires one to accept the challenge, which Tom hadn't done... What would happen if Ethan tried to take him, but he didn't accept? He read the Omeganomicon's specifics on this, but from what he could obtain, the Challenge would effectively just act as normal non-consensual sex... Still not preferable to Tom... 

Then he noticed the dartboard on the edge of his room and an idea sparked into Tom's twisted imagination. He skimmed back through the Omeganomicon and grinned evilly. "That's how I'll do it..."

Tom decided to blow off class from now on and spend the entirety of friday in the gym like many of the jocks do. On the off chance something were to go wrong, he at the very least wanted to feel the power of his new body in action. 

image.jpeg.a31c9940751ac88723fb62cb3c84fbab.jpeg

At first he just looked stupid. This massive beast of a man, pissing around with weird exercises using dumbells far too small for him in inefficient ways. This whole room was completely alien to him, but his body craved it. Like a wonderer lost in a desert finding an oasis, Tom wanted to try everything, he wanted that potent feeling of dominance that came from being able to lift these massive weights to pulse through every fiber in his body. He wanted to show the world the mighty machine he'd become. 

With every push, pull, lift, and rep the sweat from his own body seamed to evaporate into pure pheromone and fuck it was making him horny. 

image.jpeg.1e9db777ba1d790c165d7f4362c698d1.jpeg

The massive package in his pants became more and more noticeable, and he didn't give two fucks who saw it. "Good" he thought. "Gaze upon the titan's gift and worship it." 

Suddenly, behind him while he was curling a 20lbs bar, a voice spoke out to him: 
"You can easily curl the same amount of reps with 40lbs on the ends"

Startled, Tom turned arround to see .... Her.... 

Image result for bodybuilder gym distracted

Lisa 

Doing some leg exercises in an outfit that was revealing as fuck, pushed her breasts out, tightened her waist like a hydrolic press, and forced all of her other mass into her gorgeous bouncing ass. 

She didn't stop, but she stared at Tom dead in his eyes relentlessly as she continued to crush the two panels holding a massive amount of weight together using nothing but her thick thighs that must have been sculpted by the gods themselves. Tom just stared back awkwardly, until he glanced down and found his erection was rock hard, very noticeable, and his arms were still doing curls. 

When she finished, she walked up to Tom and grabbed him by the boys. "Lets talk in the girls locker-room for a bit ok? Follow me in when that clock says "1:30"" 

Tom was practically cumming in his pants as he entered the lockroom, and for good reason. Lisa had taken full advantage of the steam room and was stripped naked apart from her scrunched up thin top. 

Image result for thicc and fit locker room tits

"So... Big boy... How are you going to do it?" 

"Oh, baby I'll figure something out..." Tom said leaning in, only to be met with a seductive finger to his face. 

"Oh no no no baby. I'm still Mike's queen babydoll. You're not getting any of this today." 

Tom paused, confused and very-blue-balled. 

"Ok... So what did you mean by..." 

"You're really fucking naive aren't you... " She said chucking with an extremely cute little voice causing her chest to jiggle slightly. 

"I meant how are you going to steal Ethan's body?" 

Tom was stunned. "I don't know what you mean!" 

Lisa started rubbing her fingers across herself and bending her body, just ever so slightly, to make every feature she touched burst with divine beauty. "You know why I'm still wearing this top? It's not because I don't want you to see the whole package, I mean you can clearly see that..." 

She placed her hands around the back of Tom's neck, but swatted his hands away as he tried to do the same. 

"No... No no.... I wear this top, soaked in sweat and steam, because it makes every inch of my chest look *that* much sexier now that you can't see it directly. Psychologically... You want me more now, and I've shown you just a lil bit less..." 

She straightened up, turned around and walked towards one of the lockers bouncing her ass like a basketball with each step. 

"That's one of the tricks you pick up early when you have a reputation as queen bitch." 

She opened the locker, removed an item, spun around and said,
"If you stay on top long enough you get to know about this... " She said holding the Omeganomicon. 

"Now... Which is more likely Tom? That this hulking mass of a man just moved in, grew easily 40 lbs of pure muscle over 2 days and doesn't even know how to bench press properly? Or some nerd got a hold of a naughty book meant for big boys?" 

Tom was incoherent, and just mumbled a bit. 

"Oh yeah baby, all the Alphas know about this book. Its how most of them got to their alpha state in the first place... Tsk Tsk... Working hard for things just isn't really worth it in the end is it?... Thing is, not everyone has the whole book like me, most just have a portion of the wisdom, some, like Ethan, only a few chapters..." 

"He thinks I'm using the Challenge of Champions..." 

"Really?" She said perplexed. "So that's what he's had all this time.... See, Ethan and I have been at a practical arms race for domination for years. He and I act buddy-buddy on the surface, for Mike's sake, but deep down, if one of us knew *exactly* which ritual the other was using, we'd whipe the floor with the other and take all the mass they could for themselves. The only thing that's stopped us is that neither me nor Ethan knows the other's method." 

"So what are you going to do now that you know?" Tom asked. 

"Nothing. I don't have to. You're going to take care of all the hard work for me aren't you?" 

"Won't you then just come for me?" Tom said raising an eyebrow. 

"Mmmm... No I don't think so. I'll go after Mike. If he's not top hulk anymore he's not worth anything to me. I don't even care if he DID obtain all his muscles legitimately without the Book." 

Tom was surprised by this, and underestimated Mike. 

"He's just a clueless pawn in my little game. Once he's reached the other side of the table, I'll sacrifice him for a better piece. After all... Once you absorb Ethan, you'll certainly be the big man on campus won't you? And I already know you want some of this baby...." She said slapping Tom's hand on her ass.

But then Tom reached to put the other hand on her, and suddenly found his arm twisted and forced onto the ground by Lisa. 

"Ah ah ah baby, you're not big enough yet." 

"How are you so strong? I'm easily twice your size!" Tom said from the floor. 

"I told you. I've been queen bitch for a long time... I've absorbed more mass than anyone else on campus. The *full* book has a variety of ways to "Hide" that kind of size so I can keep my lust for power secret from Mike, he's against using any kind of cheating... Bless him... But if you're currious to exactly how big I am.... " 

Lisa then stepped back onto the bathroom scale that groaned from under her. Tom couldn't believe his eyes, he knew she was thick and muscle weighed quite a bit, but Lisa was 445lbs and showed NONE of it. She had the abs of a super model, and the power of a body builder. 

"Ok Tom... That's all I can help you with... Now... Let me give you a little taste of victory..." 

List ran her tongue over a single vein on Tom's neck, and like a clogged faucet he came a solid bucket full all over the floor (At some point his erection had worked its way down and out the side of his gym shorts) 

image.jpeg.fda145e2dcbc3908653ca53bb75c8a9c.jpeg

"Sigh... I hope getting some Ethan in you will improve that stamina.... Now get lost, the cheer squad's about to be out. " Lisa said as she stepped into the shower section of the locker room leaving Tom amazed, hypnotized, excited, and.... Wet.... 

The rest of the day was largely uneventful. Right up until it was time to leave. Ethan finally appeared, and it was clear he'd been serious about this. 

image.jpeg.4d18d2dea9bdc1014ed0b5bfee7e29ea.jpeg

Hey bitch boy. What the fuck did I tell you about gaining mass that aint yours? 

"I think I don't take shit from scared little bitches. I got this mass fair and square, you want to challenge for it?" Tom said coldly. 

Ethan smiled at this. "Oooooh boy... You just fucked up son. 5:00, in the gym. Come alone. 

"Ill be there, don't lube yourself up though, I'm taking everything you have dry" Tom said as Ethan turned and walked away. 

Tom arrived at the gym early to check for traps or secret trump cards hidden outside or around the building, but there was none. It was just Ethan, standing in the center of a rolled out wrestling mat, staring at the door waiting for Tom to come in. 

He came in, and neither said a word, but just stripped naked and stared each other down. 

Ethan was a pro at wrestling, and Tom knew it. He had to rely on something else to win. 

Ethan eventually spoke "Do you accept this challenge of champions Tom?" 

Tom looked at Ethan and said "Yes." 

In one quick movement, Ethan dove behind Tom, yanked him to the floor, and mounted him from behind: 

image.jpeg.329e7d9ecf05625578b32fd722d6b3af.jpeg

"Say goodbye to you muscles bitchboy..." Ethan said as he began furiously pumping himself into Tom. 

Tom however had a secret plan, as while Ethan had him in a body lock, he bit into Ethan's arm with the dart hidden inside his mouth (A risky and dangerous move, don't try this at home!) Ethan cried in pain but didn't give up furiously thrusting into Tom. Then, his arms and bones began to hurt all over as a warm feeling developed in Tom's rectum. 

It was excruciating.  Tom curled up into a little ball writhing in pain. Meanwhile, Ethan had climbed atop Tom's fetal possition with all his weight pressing down on his naked body. "You feel that bitch? Fuck, you're the biggest guy I've ever taken. FUCK IM HUGE. Ha! I'll finally be able to force that bitch Mike's alphabetrium away from him, and take that fox Lisa all for myself. Then, when I'm done with her, I'll take all her alphabetrium too! I'll be a god! Women worship me now, but by Monday, they'll establish religions for me! I'll become emperor of this fucking school and farm muscle so I never have to stop being the FUCKING BEAST I AM! 

image.jpeg.75cd7415ca89e4e2af5309c1a460d422.jpeg

Ethan picked Tom's shriveled body up and tossed it into the trashcan as he left the building. Tom lost it all. He was shriveled up and possibly even weaker than before. 

image.jpeg.44970269997bcea6fb773a3eaacaac01.jpeg

But after Ethan left the building, Tom climbed out of the trash, and using a dishtowel from home, cleaned up a bit of Ethan's blood off his face, and cum from his ass. Then grinned at it evilly. 

Tom returned home eager to complete the ritual. He didn't NEED to win the Challenge against Ethan, he only needed his blood and cum for the regular ritual. But first, Tom quickly disavowed all connection he had to the Challenge of Champions, which meant forfeiting all the mass he'd won (which was none), as to keep him from losing his mass to the Challenge afterwards. 

Midnight came and he tossed in the towel which burned with a brilliant black flame and charged it'self with energy, soon that energy passed to Tom... This was a big one, and it started from the begining....

First he was a twink...

Image result for twink bathroom mirror small

Then a jacked twink...

image.jpeg.2cfd94df20450f2304d34951d3186b82.jpeg

Then he was a small athlete... 

Image result for bathroom mirror dick

Then he was back to what he was this morning, a jock

Image result for bathroom jock selfie hung

But now he advanced to the next stage. Absorbing what Ethan had on top of what was already his....

He was an Alpha 

image.jpeg.090002792ff5e9e620e45acab06ee589.jpeg

His biceps expanded even more than before taking the traps with him, as they grew, they crackled with a dark energy leaving black vein-like marks on his arms when he willed them to appear. 

image.jpeg.ade538d90f123f6ceff4e624adbc46dd.jpeg

His pecs were gigantic. Each one an absolute boulder that could stop a truck. They felt heavy, a satisfying heavy. The power in their weight was not something Tom was meant to ever control... Until now...

Image result for ten pack abs

His abs had upgraded to a ten pack, and fused to his ribcage, ripping it out forcefully, leaving only disconnected bone for framework and asthetics. He didn't need a ribcage anymore, his chest was more powerful than the bone ever was. 

image.jpeg.5106bb8b9704e84f936e94d940806ea1.jpeg

His cock was inhuman.  A solid 12 inches when erect, and thick as a pringles can. 

Tom stared at the goliath in the mirror, he'd done it. He'd become the goliath he always wanted to be. Ethan must be out somewhere scared and confused as a little shriveled up twerp. And Tom was far bigger than mike was at this point. 

He smiled at this and stared into the mirror with a grin that was no longer an evil grin, it was a king's grin. An emporor's grin. An Alpha's grin. He had Lisa all to himself.... And with her inhuman mass... He could grow another 80 lbs in the last two nights.... 

End of part 5! ( It's not over yet folks! But how could it get any hotter from here? Stay tuned for the two-day final part: The Weekend !) 

Finale - Saturday:

Tom awoke the next morning as late as he fucking wanted to. 

image.jpeg.6f0bc5b9c1bf1a0f70ce42c88b890ed1.jpeg

He then spent the following hour jerking himself off to his own reflection. He had it. This is everything Tom ever wanted. Power. Control. Respect. He absolutely dominated every visual inch of his bathroom mirror. 

After a bit he heard noise from the common room. "Huh" he said. Either Jack had returned from his trip early, or there was about to be one very scared bitch ass shitting himself in his kitchen.

Tom was pleasantly surprised to find out it was neither. 

Image result for thicc ass kitchen

"Morning baby..." Lisa said whipping up a variety of strange concoctions in Tom's kitchen. 

"...You done exploring yourself? Because mama needs some attention too."

"I won Lisa." Was all tom could focus well enough to say. 

"I see that. And damn. It's hot. You're the biggest man I've ever touched baby."

Tom grasped Lisa by her generous assets and pulled her in close where he kissed her passionately.  

Image result for brunette kissing bodybuilder

As he ran his lips up and down her powerful neck and lips she wispered things to him: 

"You earned this baby. This is your prize. You're the king now baby. Claim me." 

But as Tom tried to remove her top, Lisa stopped him. "Hold on there tiger... You're about to get way out of your league.... Don't worry... I'mma guide you baby. But we gotta do this right..." 

Mmm... First breakfast. We're going to be going for quite a long time so you'll need the energy. Eggs, Milk, Protein powder, Bacon, and I got you some sardines too they're packed with protein. For desert I've got six apples for you, already sliced. 

Tom was confused about this but decided to go with it. He needed some time to recharge after he'd just filled his toilet with hot cum. 

After he was served breakfast, Tom asked "So... How did you get into my house? And how did you know where to go?" 

"Oh I followed you in after you lost to Ethan. No way I wasn't watching that match like a hawk. You had me worried there for a bit, I thought I was going to have to skip town to avoid that roided monster.... Mike texted me that Ethan was about to either absorb him or kill him right before Ethan shrunk down to the size of a fucking sixth grader. It was apparently hilarious to watch him run away like that." 

"Oh... You're still talking to Mike?" 

"Pssh, of course I was baby. I didn't find out how big you'd gotten until I saw you through that window this morning." 

"You were spying on me? Naughty girl..." 

"Wana see how naughty I looked doing it?" Lisa said as she left the room only to return in an impossibly fast 9 seconds wearing the most revealing hoodie Tom had ever seen. 

Image result for thicc brunette busty across street

"How did you change so quickly?" 

"Oh you'll understand once you get to the Omegaplane." She said. 

"Whats that?" 

"Mmmm... Want a taste of it? Take those pants off baby. I need to see all of you. OOh! And lets go outside. Your backyard is gorgeous."

Tom did as he was told. Ripping off the pants and walking out onto his patio. 

image.jpeg.b48cfbb1b2f2956daf760a8c72ee9454.jpeg

"Like what you see baby?" Tom called from outside. 

Lisa was staring seductively, and had begun to undress, but stopped mid pose to take a nice long stare when Tom revealed his monster cock. 

Image result for hot sex dolls

"Fuck how am I going to take that thing?" She said "It's so fucking massive... I'm going to drive myself crazy riding that... Oh well. We're starting with a taste anyways." 

Lisa tore off the rest of her clothes with her mighty strength and seductively moved towards the naked giant in the backyard, slowly revealing more of herself as she approached. 

Anya_Zenkova_Polka_Dot_Bikini_08-270x400

"Sit down" She said. And Tom did as he was commanded. 

"We're going to start with a taste. Just a little crossover. When you're ready... We'll go all the way." 

"Baby this isn't my first rodeo, I'm ready to go all the..." 

"If you try to fuck me now your brain will start to reject reality and you'll be driven completely insane, now shut up... Close your eyes... and let mama take care of you.... " 

image.jpeg.49ecc6501ea95506b471f34bb43b97bc.jpeg

This was not like Laura's blowjob, this was something else. As her throat consumed more and more of his dick, Tom could feel small muscle movements from within her throat pulling and pushing his dick like a vacuum cleaner. He started to feel light-headed, Lisa responded with "That's it baby. Let go..." The pressure in his junk began to feel immensely powerful and forced Toms eyes shut. When he opened them again a second later, he noticed something weird about Lisa's hair. 

image.jpeg.956ca0c7136bb6da648ec575059a37e1.jpeg

It was glowing gold, and the dark area around him appeared to be enveloped in a shimmering light. That's when he noticed the odd patterns and fractal-esque shapes on objects where they weren't before. He was hallucinating.

After a few minutes of this, Lisa pulled up, and the precum in her mouth seemed to dance with rainbow colors

image.jpeg.2972014f3a0db57fc242b084f194848b.jpeg

After a few minutes it wore off and Tom turned to Lisa: 

"What the fuck was that?"

"That was just a taste of the Omegaplane. The Alpha dimension. It's what Alphas experience during sex. Most just experience it for a breif minute, then forget it's divine beauty as they return. But the true Alphas... They can tap into a whole new realm of power over the body, soul, and mind in this world... And bring it back with them. I am a true Alpha, so I've had this ability sense I first lost my virginity to Mike... We explored that world together and taught ourselves what would take monks and scientists eons to master in a few weeks. You've had a taste of it, and you came back coherent... So you're ready to go all the way to it if you'd like. " 

"I'm ready." Tom said. 

Lisa smiled, licked her lips, led Tom inside, and climbed on top of her King. 

A blowjob will trigger a cross to the Omegaplane, but to get there fully, both partners must be engaged in powerful passionate sex. So.... Big boy... It's time. 

Fuck me. 

image.jpeg.7338d2daec01b8032fcd5ac5c1312c1b.jpeg

It started out otherworldly. And Tom knew it was only getting better from there. He pounded Lisa's pussy harder than even Lisa was prepared for, but she took it like a champ. After a few minutes, Lisa's hair flashed gold again as Tom was holding her ass cheeks  from behind. 

image.jpeg.761cad37c3bd57561373c745c1af9de4.jpeg

Suddenly he felt heavy. Really heavy. And as the immense pleasure enveloped his body 1000 fold, he crossed his eyes as he began staring into the ceiling, unable to control any joint in his body as this wave of ethereal enlightenment pulsed through him. 

Nothing he saw made any sense, but he knew it was good. Everything he saw in his spaced out trippy world was beautiful to him. 

image.jpeg.4c8e7a70047fce30b9b7c238f6ae5337.jpeg

He watched as two figures that appeared before him fucked wildly. One was a massive muscular beast, the other a busty sensual woman. After a few minutes he realized he felt everything this man felt. After a bit longer, he realized he was looking AT himself, staring down upon his freakishly large body making love to this goddess. 

He was mesmerized from this, but the image was shattered like a stone being thrown into a pond, by the emergence of Lisa, wearing nothing but a chain crossing her chest, appeared before him. 

Image result for demi rose naked

"Hello Tom.." 

"Lisa? What is this?" 
"The Omega plane, the enlightened path accessible only to the most powerful among us. It envolops us. It is in tune with the universe arround us. Go ahead. Interact with the world. It is yours to control." 

Tom was puzzled but decided to look away from the beautiful display as Lisa commanded. As he picked up and threw a pencil, it create a sort of ghost version of the pencil, that landed on the other side of the room while the original laid on the bench still. However, quickly after, real-world-Tom picked Lisa up and began thrusting her against the bench violently. The force of which caused the pencil to land EXACTLY where the ghost outline landed. 

That's how this world worked he could control all of causality through his astral projection... No... His Alphral Projection.  

Tom noticed his neighbor was watching from across the street from their bedroom window. 

"Can't have that can we?" Tom said, and willed himself to move Lisa to the main hall, where a big glass window allowed the neighbor to veiw every inch of what Tom and Lisa were doing to each other. 

Lisa appeared behind Tom and spoke. "Your interactions here translate perfectly to different forms of sexual experiences between us. Will yourself to look deep into my physical eyes my king... "

And Tom did. The world around him grayed and slowed down. 

Image result for perfect busty sex monster-cock monochrome

Time had almost stopped. He had the freedom to manipulate whatever he wanted. 

Lisa grabbed Toms hand and led him outside. Tom knew exactly what he and Lisa were still doing to each other, despite not being in the room anymore. 

"I must show you the extent of our abilities my king... I will bring you to the grand connection." Lisa said snapping her fingers.

Suddenly, Materialistic Lisa began to lactate, which Tom drank eagerly and shared with his partner. 

Like a rocket, etherial Lisa and Tom were shot into a new state of being. 

image.jpeg.d2d631822307cba924d3ec73854dc90f.jpeg

Tom found what happened impossible to process, and much MUCH harder to explain. Essentially, Tom had been given a glimpse into the heart of Alphabetrium energy. It connected the will and minds of every Alpha's subcontious mind on the planet. 

image.jpeg.e839a548eef904196e442f3f0327f2b9.jpeg

For a brief moment, Tom was god-like. Everywhere and nowhere. All powerful yet powerless. 

And it brought him to tears. He wept for such beauty was not meant for his eyes. It burned. Such a sight may have blinded his physical body forever if it were here.... 

And then he descended. Devolving back into his primitive materialistic form. For both he and Lisa had climaxed and the energy link created by their passionate fucking receded. 

image.jpeg.15eb31c0361edb550ec8f30f8d90b6f7.jpeg

Before long, Tom was staring back up at his ceiling, cradling Lisa in his arms. Tears had been rolling down his face as he stared around the room. 

Image result for destroyed bedroom

It was completely decimated.  

Tom rolled over and checked his clock. It was 5pm.... It'd been six hours.... 

Tom got up, got a drink from the kitchen, and stared at his reflection. What had he become? He was a monster. And he loved it. 

"Rested up baby? Ready for round two?" said a voice from the hallway, Lisa's of course. 

Image result for demi rose naked

"Fucking yes. You'd better fucking believe I'm ready." 

As he began caressing lisa's body in the foyer, he thought for a breif moment about the ritual he needed to perform later... 

Eventually he thought it through. "Fuck it. I'm large enough. Why would I ever need to get bigger than this?" 

And shortly after doing all this again, Tom blacked out entirely. 

Sunday:

It was dark. Weirdly dark. Why was it so dark in his room? That was tom's first thought. 

Then he tried to get up, only to find his wrists and ankles chained to the bed he laid upon. 

"What the..." Tom said worried. As he did, the chains swiveled upwards forcing him to a standing position with his arms stretched out, and a large floodlight illuminated the area he was in. 

image.jpeg.0b61c2b74935402eba8b4b69acf402ae.jpeg

What was this? Was this some kind of bad dream?  In the shadows, a slow clap began.

Image result for jock body builder

"Well well well... You're finally awake..." Mike said as he stepped out of the shadows. 

Tom was worried. He didn't like this. What the fuck was Mike going to do to him? 

"Did you really think it was going to be that easy? A fucking weeks worth of stooping to the easiest challenges you could find, stooping to fucking the nastiest hoe on campus, all so you could pass ME? A man who's never even used the book before? Oh no... No Tom... I'm afraid it's never that easy... But you've Inspired me. Maybe I've been a bit too harsh on myself... I think I'm finally ready to use the book's powers for myself." 

"It's about damn time baby" Said a second voice from the shadows. It was lisa. 

Image result for sexy sassy thicc busty

"Lisa? What... What are you doing?" Tom panickly asked. 

"Using you. To get what I want. What we want." She said, coldly. 

Tom was agasp. He'd shared enlightenment with this queen of sex not the day before.... And she... She was just using him... 

"We've been using you from the beginning champ..." Said Mike. 

"Gotta say. Love what you did to that cocky asshole Ethan. I was getting so sick of his smug bitch ass. I should have taken him out sooner, but I guess aged alphabetrium is the purest form of aquiring alphabetrium. I should do this again with him instead of you all over again...  Oh and pro tip kid, a true alpha NEVER turns down the desire to get bigger. EVER. You can take it slow like me, or try to rush it like ethan, but don't ever even THINK that what you have is "Good enough".... What a fucking pathetic thought..." 

"What are you going to do to me?" Tom said. 

"Not much actually. Nothing you didn't already do to yourself. Recognize that triangle at your feet kid?" Mike said. 

It was the tentragram of his own ritual. 

"I knew you'd go for this ritual, the 7 days one, because you're a little beta bitch who doesn't like to take risks. Truth be told there's lots of these spells in this book... But that's kinda the point isn't it. See... There is no magic book willing to help betas become Alphas, never has been. See... This book is cursed knowledge. There's a reason every ritual comes with tiny little strings attached. Thats why I never used it. Lisa over there used it to its full potential... But now she's a slave to it, she's forever doomed to be the top bitch no mater what the cost. She'll spend hours of her free time exercising, disciplining her muscles to be able to achieve the Omega connection, failing to resist a powerful sexual desire to the strongest man nearby and taking risks to maintain her god-like physique. In fact, she's how I learned about the secret use of the book... "

Ethan paused and smiled evilly at Tom. 

"While the user will always end up getting their comeuppance some way or another, there are often times outside recipients, call them lucky bystanders, who just *happen* to receive all the benefits of the ritual, without being tied to its curse.... I think you experienced this first hand when you stole all that delicious mass from Ethan.... And if someone were to limit the options of the book to only show rituals with these anonymous beneficiaries... Well... Who could blame them for that?" 

Tom didn't know what was coming. What did he not know that was about to ruin everything? 

"Now, your case was actually rediculously easy... See it all started with *This..." 

Mike tossed the Omeganomicon in front of Tom where the page in front of him read

" -Rule 3: The transformee must attract the mating catalyst on their own, otherwise the effects of the omeganomicon will transfer to the true alpha upon discovery of wing-manidry. "

"But I didn't use anyone's help for me to attract any of those bitches!" Tom pleaded. 

Mike turned towards Lisa and whispered "You ready baby" to which she nodded as she began filming the scene on a tripod camera. 

Mike then turned towards Tom, approached the behemoth, and showed him his phone. 

From within it was a conversation.... A conversation with Grenda. 

Tom froze and a chill ran down his enormous spine as he read it. 

"That's right Tom...Remember when Grenda turned you down? ....  I asked Grenda to go through with it in exchange for a prom picture.... Pssh. She's never getting that...." 

"I guess that'd make me... Your wingman of sorts wouldn't it?" 

The book began to burn bright as a dark red light shimmered around Tom and Mike. 

image.jpeg.aeae5f7a29fbaf1a542b53ab12d6a19b.jpeg

"Oh and lets not forget, the only reason you got in on that action with Stacy and Laura was because of the mass you obtained... From Grenda. And to top it off, the only reason Ethan challenged you, was because of what you obtained from the three of them... 

Or to put it another way.... All of your mass, power, and alphabetrium you've gained sense tuesday... Is rightfully mine! Now... HAND IT OVER!" 

In a flash the pages of the book began to suck the alphabetrium straight out of Tom, shriveling him up from the Alpha tank he was to the twink he was the first day. He lost so much size he fell right out of his shackles.  

image.jpeg.c2a5aedf7944f60cef065f675f2b7023.jpeg

Image result for body builder in pain

image.jpeg.e1ca1252052f339e5330f7f5d2ab0ea0.jpeg

image.jpeg.b1fdf73e690a6fa5b4063f43fecd0b9c.jpeg

Mike grinned as he was beginning to feel a powerful rush surge through him. 

He was already amateur bodybuilder size... So what he grew into frightened Tom just as much as it turned Lisa and Mike on. 

image.jpeg.0aacfd18836a3de7a7cb3a32d2d19625.jpeg

Yes....

Image result for bodybuilder morph

YES!

YES! FUCK YES! 

I'm a giant.... I'm a fucking giant! 

Lisa began to touch herself behind tom, crushing him under her foot. 

"Oh, and here's the best part baby...." Lisa said as she began to speak to the ritual... Tom knew the phrase well, as he'd contemplated using it on Ethan, but never had the balls to do it... He was frightened before, but now he was terrified. He was going to be absorbed entirely. His whole body, and his essence as a person... Were about to become one with Mike....

In a flash Tom's frail body burned into nothing, and his conscientiousness fell into the spiritual state he had experienced with Lisa. It was much like it was before, but instead of having his own body, Tom was chained to Mike like a dog... No... Like a slave.... And no matter what he did, even if he closed his spiritual eyes... He was forced to gaze upon the muscular teenage god whom was about to tripple all the mass he'd just received. 

image.jpeg.820f37c2b8a3b047a40f5185c6d3030e.jpeg

Tom began to speak lower and lower... 

"I am a king... A KING OF KINGS! 

A FUCKING POWERHOUSE. A MYTHICAL BEAST OF LEGEND! 

I. AM. YOUR. GOD! 

Tom gazed upon his new master, his arms had the circumference of beachballs. He had a new line of muscle connecting his biceps, triceps, and various other power-houses along his limb. 

Image result for muscle morph god

His ass had filled out to take up and entire couch. Each leg powerful enough to push a deep-rooted tree right out of the ground. 

Image result for morphed muscle man huge cock

He now boasted an amazing abdominal region. An elite 10-pack of abs hard enough to stop bullets without breaking skin. 

And his pectorals were enormous. Jetting at least 7 inches away from his chest at any time, these massive slabs of pure muscle had become so strong they each took on the possition of a second and third heart, necessary for Mike to have to extend his new monster cock. I don't know exactly how massive it was, but you'd need a yard stick to measure it, not a ruler. 

Image result for muscle giant monster twenty inch cock

This hulking mass 

Image result for morphed muscle man huge cock

Image result for morphed muscle man huge cock mega

It was too much for Lisa to bare, as she violently ripped off her clothes and began riding the huge mass, screaming in pain as she took the entirety of the dick to her base. 

image.jpeg.8de7b5c350698725b91247474970181d.jpeg

Soon they both arrived on the omegaplane alongside each other to face what was left of Tom. 

Lisa was now wearing a thin bikini of blue aura.

image.jpeg.fe58f185cbaf433b184aa9a090771bb6.jpeg

And mike was bare-chested with a pair of sports compression shorts leaving nothing to the imagination. 

image.jpeg.450111ac5bd572dfbcb3b444651b131f.jpeg

Get comfortable Tommy boy. You're going to get a birds eye view of this from now on. 

"In a way we've helped you. Now you've become part of something truely greater than yourself." 

"Yeah, me." 

Image result for big man dmt

Tom would spend the rest of his days forever tied to this goliath as Mike would continue his escapade into the powers of alphabetrium, growing past even what he is now, to ascending to new levels of thought and power. Every day, he'd fuck Lisa til she bled, but she loved the pain. It made her feel like the power hungry tryrant she was. 

But what now? Tom's story is over, but there's still more for me to work with here. Please go ahead and vote for the storyline you think I should pursue next! The origin of the Omeganomicon amidst the dark ages? A day in the life of Lisa after this as she now needs to become even stronger to please her man? Or maybe Jack will find something interesting in the wreaked apartment once he gets back? 

VOTE NOW and PLEASE leave any suggestions or comments bellow! I get off on criticism and praise alike!

• Like 26
  • Thanks 3

Hey guys I just want people to know I've updated this story significantly in the past two days! Hope you enjoy, there's only one part left, let me know what you think is going to happen!

• Like 1

Shit, I loved this story. It had been a while since they wrote one of muscle theft, I read it and reread it several times, it made me run this story imagining that I was the one who grew up in the end, I'm your new fan

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...