This is a little something I decided to start working on. I don't put out a lot of content on here, as real life is so busy, but this idea has been running through my head for the last couple of weeks so I wanted to put it down while it's fresh. The first part doesn't technically have any growth in it yet, but it definitely builds up to it. Enjoy and let me know what you think!  

Part I

“So we are for real doing this? Because once I hand him this, there’s no going back.”, I said seriously to my brother, Seth.

“Hell yeah, man. William needs to gain some weight! He’s nothing but skin and bones!”

So let me fill you in real quick. My brother, Seth, and I have a sister. Her name is Mckenzie. She recently married, adding a new brother to the family - William. He’s seriously a great dude. He was literally the perfect match for our little sister. We couldn’t be happier to add him as a part of the family. He was very attractive - had deep, blue eyes and curly blonde hair. There was just one problem. The dude was nothing but skin and bones.

He stood a tall 6’5” but he couldn’t have weighed more than 140lbs of nothing. He was fairly active, as he would have to be since he married my sister. She ran 5 miles every morning religiously, rain or shine. So he is fairly active, so he has a little bit of toned muscle. He’s definitely not flabby. Even then, 140lbs spread across a 6’5” frame renders a pretty skinny dude.

We just couldn’t have that. All the men in our family were big, burly men. Our father was truly a brute of a man weighing in at a solid 400lbs of muscle and flab. Seth and I were respectively hovering around 275lbs and 300lbs (Seth, 25, was the younger of the two of us, Mckenzie was the baby at 23).

We weren’t in to the cut and shredded bodybuilder look though. We looked more like off season bodybuilders or powerlifters, as we were covered in thick coatings of dark hair, muscles bulging with a healthy layer of fat around them. Seth was the shorter of the two of us, so his 275lbs actually looked bigger than my 300lbs.

His legs were his strongest feature, literally writhing with power and the slightest movement. Each leg was probably bigger around than William’s entire body, honestly. Seth’s bulging muscle gut jutted proudly from his body, but not more so than his incredible, hairy pecs. Those things were so thick and juicy, you could balance a whole jug of milk on top of them with no effort.

I looked pretty much the same, just a little taller and a little heavier. I was slightly more mobile due to my height advantage. We were constantly aiming for the beloved 400lbs marker of our father and beyond, eventually. But we knew Mckenzie really needed a real man as a husband, not this twink that she had married.

We had tried to talk William into working out with us and getting him on some mass gainer, but he refused. He claimed that he had no time and interest in weight lifting, and he was completely satisfied with his current weight and size. I call bullshit. What man wouldn’t want to be a fucking massive muscle beast?

So that brings us to now. We had purchased this new protein powder that a buddy of ours had told us about that had incredible results. The protein powder also supposedly had a way of effecting a person’s acceptance to suggestions. Using this stuff, it would be easier to convince him to come work out with us and bulk him up quickly in the process. Hell, we’d use the stuff as well. Maybe it’d help us get to that beloved inhuman mass we were seeking sooner, rather than later.

So as well as being a fitness nut, Mckenzie was also an incredibly gifted singer, classically trained, the whole shebang. She had landed the opportunity of a lifetime. She was moving to London for three months to be apart of the revival cast of Les Miserables. She was only an ensemble member, but still - what an experience! And perfect timing for us to enact our plan.

While she was gone for the summer, William was going to move in with us. We called it ‘bonding time’ with our new brother. We’d obviously gotten to know him, while they had dated, but they lived on the other side of the country, so him moving in with us for the summer was going to give us a chance to really get to know William, while hopefully growing him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had just landed at O’Hare and made my way out to baggage claim, where I was met by my two hulking brothers-in-law. They were seriously just so massive. I could never imagine being that huge and muscular. And hairy. I absentmindedly rubbed my toned, hairless torso, while walking towards them, thankful that I had managed to stay as fit as I had through college and the first year of marriage.

“William! Bro! So glad you are here!” boomed Tyler as he thundered towards me and picked me up in a bear hug.

My face was literally shoved in between the crevice of his massive, hairy chest. He smelled of pure man. He put me back down, grinning and popped his pecs a few times. Seth approached soon after and gave me a clap on the back, nearly sending me hurtling to the ground. Again, I couldn’t imagine having so much power, that you unintentionally almost knock someone over just by patting them on the back. It was disgusting.

We hopped in the truck and headed to the house. They lived in the suburbs of Chicago, a quaint town called Naperville. It was a solid 45 minute drive from the airport to the house. We arrived at the house and as I was getting settled in the guest room, Seth came in with a chocolate shake and handed it to me. He wanted me to try it and see how it tasted. He said he was thinking about opening up a little soda shop and he wanted my opinion on the quality of his shakes.

This was news to me, but I didn’t question it one bit. I took the shake from him and took a gulp. It tasted fucking incredible! It was seriously the best things I had ever tasted. Before I knew it, I had literally inhaled the entire drink, slurping up the remains at the bottom of the glass, hungrily. Seth just grinned at me as I started feeling kind of funny - like I wasn’t all there.

“By the way, bro. Me and Ty are about to head to the gym and make some gains. I know you aren’t into that sort of thing, but if you wanted to come along, we would seriously love it.”

He as right. I absolutely loathed lifting weights. It was boring and cumbersome. But at the same time, there was a small part nagging at me, saying that I should at least go with them. Maybe I could do some cardio while they did their lifting like a bunch of lunks.

“You know what? I think I will join you guys. I could really go for a good run after sitting on that plane all day.”, I said.

Seth looked annoyed, like he honestly wanted me to work out with them. They are so out of my league, I wouldn’t ever dream of working out with them anyways. We hopped in the car and headed toward the gym. As we stepped in, and I saw the massive expanse of gym equipment at our disposal, I was suddenly overcome with the urge to lift weights. We ended up doing a full body workout, working our way through chest, arms, back, legs, shoulders, even some ab circuits, but no cardio.

Three hours later, three grueling hours later, I literally hobbled back to the truck, absolutely spent. Seth and Tyler commented on how impressive my lifts were, especially for my first time, and how well I was able to keep up with them. I didn’t know how I did it either. The entire workout seemed to fly by and take forever at the same time. I couldn’t explain it. I was in a sort of haze the entire time, almost like I didn’t even have control of my body.

We got home, ate a hearty meal, Seth gave me another of his shakes and I downed it quickly and happily and immediately crashed. I was so exhausted between the day’s travels and that intense workout I had just had.

I awoke the next morning, and I felt very strange, bloated maybe? I had expected to feel sore as fuck this morning after yesterday’s workout, but I felt fine, maybe a little tight, but not sore. I rolled out of bed and groggily made my way to the bathroom to take a piss.

I flipped on the light and was absolutely shocked at what greeted me in the mirror. I was bigger.

This part is a little bit longer than I had intended, but I got a little caught up in the growth part. Lol Here's part 2! Enjoy!

Part II

My brain couldn’t comprehend what I was seeing in the mirror. It wasn’t much, but I was definitely bigger than I had been just last night. It looked like someone had taken a picture of me and stretched it sideways ever so slightly, except this was real life.

My shoulders were just a little thicker, the beginnings of caps forming on them. My back had gotten broader. I was starting to have that V taper look. My arms bulged slightly from my side, previously 13” arms now looking more like 16”. I now had the beginnings of pecs, a slight outline forming around my chest. My painfully flat stomach now had the slightest bulge now. It just looked thicker, not quite bowing out.

I had noticed that my pajama pants seemed to be stretched slightly by my thicker thighs now. They weren’t tight but it was very clear that there was more meat filling the legs of my pants than there used to be. My ass looked perkier as well. It was then that I felt weightier in my front. I cautiously grabbed at my crotch and was shocked to find that there was even more there to grab too.

I flopped it out of the top of my pants and marveled at it’s new size. It was at least 7” long now. I noticed how my hands seemed bigger as well, fingers slightly thicker and I had a soft dusting of blonde hair running up my arms and across my chest now. My face even had the beginnings of a 5 o’clock shadow. Curious, I hopped on the scale and gawked at the digital readout - 160lbs.

What the hell was happening? I could barely remember anything from yesterday and then I wake up looking more muscular and hairy and twenty pounds heavier? I didn’t like it one bit. I couldn’t be gaining weight. My wife liked me tight and thin. I was beginning to look like a baseball player, not a track runner. I needed to work extra hard to get this weight back off. I decided to go for a jog and buckle down on my diet.

I threw on some track pants and a t shirt, shifting uncomfortably at how much tighter the clothing felt on my bigger body, although my ass did look great in these track pants. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door, passing my brothers on the way out. I quickly just raised my hand, not even stopping to speak. The way my arms filled the sleeves now, feeling the fabric shift around my bigger body was too weird. I popped my earbuds in and started mindlessly running.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Seth and I just stood, mouths gaping as we watched William run out the door. The protein powder had already far exceeded our expectations. We had expected it to work, but not this fast! Just two servings and one sleep later and he had left track runner in the dust and was on his way past baseball player. Even in passing, it was clear that he was filling out those track pants VERY well. He had a great ass on him now and the material of the pants hugged every contour of his thickened legs.

As impressed as we were with how quickly the protein was working. We knew it wasn’t near enough. We wanted him to get fucking huge. He needed to make us look like children. Hell, he needed to be bigger even than our hulking 400lb dad. My thick cock grew hard immediately thinking about how how William would look topping 400lbs of beef.

While we waited on William to return, we prepared a serving of the protein for ourselves. Just because we wanted William bigger than us didn’t mean we didn’t need to get bigger either right? We each drank our shake and gorged ourselves on an inhumane amount of food and did some home body workouts to appease the nagging feeling of exercise that came with the protein powder.

Two hours later, it was clear that we were bigger, and it wasn’t just from a pump. We heard the door open and saw William coming in, looking a sweaty mess. It was then that we finally got a good look at him and I’d be damned if he didn’t seem even a little bigger than he had been two hours ago. His sweaty torso was plastered against his tight shirt, enhancing the beginnings of a chest. I swore I saw a tiny swirl of blonde hair peeking out from the top of his collar too. His track pants were stretched even tighter by his quads, most likely pumped from the insane amount of running he had just done.

He walked past us, panting heavily, and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. He smiled awkwardly at us and shuffled upstairs to his room, giving us a great view of that nice, juicy ass he now sported.

As hot as this was, and as much as I wanted him to just fucking blow up with mass, I knew we needed to take it easier. If we did this too fast, he would figure out that something was up and he would take off. We did not need that happening. I knew even the effects that the protein had on him could only do so much. Clearly, even the amount he’d gained so far had freaked him out enough to go try to “run it off” for the past two hours.

It seemed like the protein was still having some residual effects anyways so we would slow it down on the protein for a bit and let him get comfortable where he’s at. For now. I explained my thoughts to Seth, and though he looked disappointed, he agreed with me and knew it was for the best.

So we let him get comfortable with his new size. Chalked it up to the change in climate or some bullshit. This went on for a few weeks. He had been jogging like a mad man and had cut carbs completely from his diet, trying anything to shed the additional weight he had gained, but to no avail. He had toned up slightly, but if anything he had beefed up a little more over the last couple of weeks. His arms were probably up to 17” now and his thighs seemed to fill his shorts even more than before. His calves were looking real nice, covered in a nice coating of blonde fur now.

“I don’t fucking understand.”, huffed William. “I’ve been working my ass off these past few weeks doing everything I can to lose this weight and all I have to show for it is more muscle! I feel like a freak!”

I smirked. I found it fascinating that he had no recollection of going to the gym with us back when he had first arrived. If he only knew what big plans we had in store for him. We only had a few more weeks with him, so we needed to get to work and soon.

The last couple of weeks had been absolutely exhausting and frustrating beyond belief. Imagine discovering upon your return from that brutal jog that it had done nothing and you had somehow gained another 5lbs over the course of those two hours. It didn’t make any sense. So I became obsessive about losing the weight. I dieted harder than I’d ever dieted, I jogged longer and more often than I ever had.

Three weeks later, I expected to be at least back in the vicinity of where I’d been. I really wanted my tight abs back. But that clearly wasn’t in the cards for me. It didn’t matter how hard I worked, I still managed to put on another 10lbs in three weeks putting me at 175lbs. I had managed to cut a bit and kind of got my abs back, but the extra muscle was just as frustrating. I hadn’t touched a weight in my life. How was I gaining mass like this?

I stared at myself in the mirror, dumbfounded. I looked enormous, obviously nowhere near Seth and Tyler’s size, but I had never been anywhere near this weight so I felt very heavy. My pecs had started to grow out even more. A shadow was now able to be cast underneath my chest from the slight overhang. I was verging on the look of a running back. I really was getting beefy. I hadn’t grown any taller, just thicker.

My arms now bunched up at the slightest movement. My clothes were on the verge of becoming too tight. I could feel my back spread and stretch fabric as I moved, my thicker thighs stretching the material of my shorts. But I refused to accept the fact that I needed new clothes. I was determined to lose the weight. So I continued to squeeze myself into the same clothes I always had, even when it became downright uncomfortable.

I made my way downstairs and saw Seth preparing one of his infamous shakes. I looked at it hungrily. I hadn’t had even the slightest morsel of anything sweet or fatty in three weeks and just the sight of this shake was too much. I had been diligent for three weeks. What could one shake hurt? As disappointed as I was at my lack of weight loss, I felt I deserved a treat after going without for so many weeks. It was as if Seth knew I was going to want that particular shake, because when he turned around and saw me staring at it all misty-eyed, he just smirked and handed it to me without even saying a word.

I slurped it down, probably faster than I should’ve but I didn’t care. This one tasted even better than the others. It tasted thicker, richer, there was something more that I couldn’t place. Whatever it was it was absolutely divine. I basically inhaled the whole thing in one breath. Seth gawked and smiled. Almost immediately, I started feeling hazy, like I wasn’t all there. I had a sudden urge to pump iron. I, all of a sudden remembered the last time this had happened. I remembered the workout and I remembered loving it.

As if on cue, Tyler turned the corner, clearly on his way to the gym. he saw me with empty glass in hand and asked me if I wanted to come work out with him. I nodded blankly and followed behind him out the door, obediently like a puppy. The workout went about as smoothly as the last one had, except my lifts were up. Way up. I was a fucking animal, picking shit up and putting it back down. Heavy shit. Fuck yeah.

We did another full body workout, like last time, but something was different about this time. I could’ve sworn I felt myself slowly pumping up after each workout. This wasn’t just a pump. This was different. By the end of the four hour workout, my shirt was noticeably tighter against my thicker chest, my shorts were starting to ride up between my beefy thighs. They were just barely brushing against each other. I knew it wouldn’t be too long before I developed that bodybuilder waddle. And I couldn’t wait.

Tyler wanted to check my weight for some reason on our way out, so I hopped up on the scale, noting that more of my view was being blocked by my chest than I previously recalled. I was now up to 190. Another 15lbs since this morning. Fuck yeah. Gotta get huge. I strutted out of the gym with a new confidence, my chest pushed out proudly. I was literally starving to death after that killer workout so we went to a buffet and I think I gave even Tyler a run for his money. I put away way too much food. We arrived home, and I stumbled up the stairs to my room and passed out immediately.

I was honestly nervous about how much this batch would affect William. We had tripled the dose in the shake we’d given him today. We figured we needed to make up for lost time right? The fact that he was visibly growing during our workout today didn’t help the situation either. But that workout was one of the best workouts I’d ever had in my lift. That protein was really some crazy shit. It was like William turned into someone else, like an alternate version of William that loved working out, like actively sought out the rush of the pump relentlessly.

Even though he was currently half my weight, he somehow managed to push me harder than my hulking brother Seth ever had managed to. My lifts were up, breaking PRs left and right. I didn’t understand it. It was abundantly  clear that by the end of the workout, he had already begun to grow. His chest bulged out further than before, his back had widened significantly pushing his bigger arms outwards more. His legs now very clearly stretched the fabric of his shorts, though they weren’t quite big enough to get in the way of each other. Yet. I could see his belly poking out again. His flat stomach was starting to look concave. I needed to know how much bigger he’d gotten so I made him hop on the gym scale.

I was shocked to see that he had gained 15lbs just from today’s workout. Fuck. If he’d already gained that much in this amount of time, what did I have to look forward to over the next day? The confirmation of his weight gain only seemed to fuel his confidence. He walked out of that gym proud as a pumpkin with a swagger I’d never seen out of him before. It suited him. We got in the car and his stomach growled angrily. I chuckled and suggested we stop for some food on the way home.

We found ourselves at an all-you-can-eat buffet and boy did we do just that. I was baffled at how much food William put away. Even though I outweighed him easily by almost 200lbs, he’d managed to inhale more food than I had. He seemed to be in a totally different headspace until he finally seemed to be filled to capacity. He patted his bulging gut with satisfaction and let out an obscenely loud belch.

“Excuse me.”, he said, smirking. Was it just me or did his voice sound deeper? Sexier even? His neck had thickened significantly since he had arrived so I guess it made sense. God he was gonna be so fucking hot. Hell he already was.

We arrived home and he stumbled up the steps to his room and passed out on his bed without another word. The poor guy had worn himself out after a full day of intense lifting. I, on the other hand, couldn’t sleep at all that night. My mind was wandering. I couldn’t stop thinking about what tomorrow would bring and what would come out of William’s room in the morning.

I awoke slowly the next morning. I felt groggy and strangely heavy and constricted. I figured I had tossed and turned enough through the night to cause the covers to wrap around me and that was what was constricting me. With difficulty, I rolled out of bed only to find that the constricting feeling had not left. I reached up an arm to scratch the back of my head and I heard a RIP. That’s weird. Still, I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Why did walking feel so awkward? I felt like weighed three tons. Like the simple act of moving one leg in front of the other was nearly impossible.

I walked through the bathroom door and banged my shoulder on the door. Weird. I flipped on the light and I just about passed out at the sight that met me in the mirror. I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. Staring back at me in the mirror was me, but not me. The being in that mirror was enormous, absolutely bloated with muscle and fat. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My face was basically the same, albeit more manly looking and with a full fledge blonde beard covering it. Where the real drastic changes began was at the enormously thick neck attached to my head. It practically swallowed my head and it led down to a big ole set of traps.

From my traps I saw a truly broad set of shoulders. No wonder I had run into the fucking door. I was so much fucking wider than I had been yesterday. My back flared out, allowing my arms to rest at about a thirty degree angle from my body. Speaking of my arms, they had to be easily 20” around now. I saw where the sleeve of my right arm had given up the fight and I realized that was the ripping sound I had heard as I got out of bed. My forearms were equally as thick and beefy and covered in a thick dusting of blonde fur.

I then noticed how immense my chest was now. It really as a wonder that my shirt was still attached to my body. It was obscenely stretched in every possible direction by my burgeoning muscles. The collar was pulled down and ripped open, exposing the top cleft of my thick chest, which was now equally as hairy as my forearms. My six pack abs were surely a thing of the past now. I had a full fledge roid gut jutting proudly from my torso now. I felt like any sudden movement and my shirt would just disintegrate.

Upon viewing my immense thighs, I realized now why walking had seemed so hard. They were literally fighting for space, such was their mass now. My poor shorts had already begun to rip up the sides. The stretchy fabric could only stretch so far over the massiveness of my legs. Even my calves were on the verge of fighting for space. I noticed a very sizable bulge gathered at the front of my shorts and I knew immediately that my dick and balls had grown as well. I was almost afraid to know how much I weighed now, but I knew I needed to know. I waddled over to my scale and was dismayed to see that, not only did I have trouble squeezing my legs together enough to fit both feet on the scale, but that I had to lean over my massive shelf of a chest to see the digital read out.

The scale beeped and I stifled a sob at the number that appeared. 250. I was on the verge of tears. What the fuck was happening to me? The last thing I remembered was waking up yesterday and drinking one of Seth’s amazing milkshakes. The rest of the day was just gone. I remembered nothing. And then I’m suddenly 60lbs heavier than yesterday. HOW? No amount of running would be able to shed this kind of weight. Not anytime soon anyways. Running was probably not even an option now at my current size. Again, I hadn’t grown in height at all. Just wider. I didn’t even want to leave my room. I just wanted to hide in this bedroom for the rest of my life. I didn’t want anyone to see me now.

I’d heard some thudding upstairs this morning and assumed William had awoken. After about an hour, when he still hadn’t come downstairs I got a little nervous. I made my way upstairs and nervously knocked on his door to check on him.

“Who is it?”, a deep voice boomed from the other side. Oh, shit. He couldn’t have grown that much, right? That couldn’t be William’s voice on the other side of that door.

“It’s me, Tyler. Just checking on you. I’ve heard you up here moving around but I was worried when you hadn’t come out.”

There was a long pause. I heard the thud of some big footsteps and then the door slowly opened. The site that greeted me was equally as arousing as it was shocking. William was getting real big. He had grown ALOT last night. He still wasn’t anywhere near my or Seth’s size, but he had to be at least 100lbs heavier than the man that my little sister married. He’d skipped right over football player and landed right on off season bodybuilder.

His torso was bare, save for a few scraps of the remaining fabric from his torn shirt. His chest was much thicker than yesterday and was now covered in a thick sheen of hair. His were nipples now curving downwards from the weight of his pecs. His six pack abs had been replaced by a beautiful roid gut, also coated in blonde hair now. It was evident that this size was mostly muscle, but there was a healthy amount of fat surrounding each muscle group.

His tree trunk legs were still clinging ponderously to his poor athletic shorts, leaving literally nothing to the imagination. I grew hard at the sight of the immense bulge protruding from the front of his shorts. I could only imagine the size of the snake that was confined within those shorts. For now, at least. His legs were also now very hairy. His ass was now a globular piece of meat jutting from his backside. He exuded pure power.

Even though I still outweighed him by a good 140lbs, I was slightly intimidated by him. I tried to hide my excitement of his recent developments since he looked so upset by his growth. I didn’t want to give myself away after all. His face had grown a full beard now, and had started to fill out, making him look even more masculine. His moppy, blonde curly hair remained the same, a large curl partially covering one of his eyes.

“I know. I don’t understand it either.”, William bellowed in a deep baritone voice. “I can’t fucking remember anything from yesterday. Look at me. I’m a fucking freak. A 250lb freak.”

I immediately gasped. His weight had gone up exponentially since last night. It was evident upon seeing him, but hearing the number just made it all the more real.

“Hey man. I know you aren’t a fan of muscle. In fact, I know you absolutely hate it. But if it’s any consolation, I think you look fucking great, bro. And I think Kenz will love these changes as well. There’s just more of you to love now.”, I said, grinning. I was half trying to cheer him up and half convince him that he did want to get bigger.

“Fuck man I hate it. I can’t even fucking walk right anymore. My legs are too god damn big.”

“You’ll get used to it. I promise. Take it from someone who hasn’t been able to ‘walk normally’ in years.”, I smirked, flexing one of my own enormous thighs.

I finally convinced him to come out of his room and come downstairs for some breakfast. His upper body took up more than half of the stairway. It wouldn’t be too much longer before even that was too small for him. He sat down at the kitchen table and slowly munched on some cereal. I had convinced him that there was no point in his healthy eating anymore. This was getting easier and easier. I just needed alternate William to come out again, and I needed him to stay. Then the real growth could happen.

Seth came in from outside and upon seeing the massive back of William, he mouthed at me, “Who the hell is that?”. When he realized that it was our brother William, he started doing a happy dance like a fucking goofball. I quickly grabbed him and pulled him aside.

“Chill out you fucking moron. He’s still taking this growth thing really hard. He can’t see us excited about this or he’ll figure out that we had something to do with it.”

He gave me a look that told me immediately that I was a fun-sucker, but I didn’t care. As unbelievable as this was, we needed to still try and be realistic about it. I told him that we needed to hold off on the protein for a few days again. If the first set we gave him allowed him to continue growing for a few weeks, I could only imagine what residual effects this triple dose would have. Our goal of making William the most massive bear on the planet was looming closer and closer.

Man. This keeps getting better and betetr.

I thought because of Will conditioning he wouldnt grow a hard gut  but a chiseled body and his new brothers being all over him cause of that

I love this story! I think the simple muscle growth stories can sometimes be the most engaging, and this one has some good characters and a lot of great potential. I am a sucker for happy endings, though, so I really hope William comes around to his newfound manliness soon!

Lovely stuff, keep up the great work!

• Like 1

I didn't think part two could possibly be better than part one, but I was wrong! It was fantastic. I love the dichotomy of how Will acts immediately after he drinks the muscle shake and then when he is more his old self, resisting the change. The descriptions of both the physical and mental changes are incredible. I can't wait for part three!

• Like 1