BrutalPowerDemon

WARNING! This story contains violence, snuff, and religious content that will be disturbing if such is not your "cup of tea". Please do not read if you find such content distasteful or offensive.

Following is the entire Brye series as I originally published on CoiledFist, but without chapter breaks. Should there be a continuation in the future, it will be posted as "Brye 2". Comments and criticisms are welcomed and encouraged. If the warning above is ignored, however, and you are offended by snuff and other content, then please keep your comments to yourself. Thanks . . . and enjoy!

“Damn, Brye!” David shouted as he came down the basement steps into my favorite space: the weight-room I had created for myself. “You’re a BEAST, Dude!” he continued as he jumped from the last step to the floor. I racked the barbell and sat up, flexing my taught, hard pecs and bringing my arms together in front of me, the rounded bulk of my flexed biceps further crushing my powerful chest together and up to my chin.

I stood, shirtless in my extra-large gym shorts stretched taught over my ample cock and ballsack as my thick, rounded glutes flexed. I just turned eighteen, but at six feet, nine inches tall, I towered over Dave (and everyone else I’d met in this small, Midwestern town). I crunched out a most muscular pose, my entire body exploding with full, mature muscle. Dave reached out and ran his comparatively small hand over the thick crevices of my abs. My friend as long as I could remember, he always encouraged me to get bigger from the moment he noticed me growing faster than he was.

“You like what you see, little man?” I boomed, teasing Dave. He blushed slightly as he pulled his hand back quickly.

“Shit, Dave, I’m just messing with you, you little pussy.” I teased as I placed my large hands around his thick lats and beneath his armpits, effortlessly lifted him and tossed him onto the couch halfway across the basement. “Damn! You’re lighter to me every day, man!” I thundered as I pumped out an inhuman double biceps pose, the thick mountains of vein-encased muscle peaking just below my clenched fists.

Dave grabbed a cushion and placed it in his lap as I walked over to him, lowered my fists to my thin waist and spread my wide, thick lats as I loomed over him.

“Holy, FUCK, you’re huge, Brye . . . and you’re bigger every day, dude!” he whimpered. “If I was as big and strong as you . . . I would fuck some shit up, man!” He looked up at me and seemed to be gauging my reaction. “Have you ever heard of a website called Coiled Fist?”

“No, man . . . why?” I asked as I relaxed and began to rub my freshly pumped muscles.

“I came across it last year and, well . . . it’s got stories and pictures and shit. I can’t help but think of you when I’ve read some of the stories. You should check it out!”

“What kind of stories and pictures?” I asked, my interest piqued as to why he’d be telling me this, but knowing we had the same interest in a lot of things. He looked at me as if he wasn’t sure what to say and then, haltingly, eyes down, he asked if I’d ever heard of Macrophilia. “No, but I like the sound of Macro, man!” I grinned as I, once again, flexed over him. He looked up and blurted out . . .

“CHRIST, Brye! It’s about size, power and shit . . . and it’s sexual, too! I’m SO sorry, man . . . there’s this one story called ‘Justin’ and another called ‘Wong’ and images of you fill my mind as I read . . . and it fucking turns me on!” He slowly moved the couch cushion from his lap and I saw his shorts tented and a small, wet spot forming at where the tip of his rigid cock held his shorts off his waist. “I think I’m gay.” He whimpered.

As I mentioned, I’ve known Dave all my life. We’d double dated, done chicks . . . the whole nine yards. I was stunned and my face darkened. I don’t know what came over me, but I reached down and wrapped one massive hand around his throat and lifted him, kicking and sputtering, from the couch. As I did, something unleashed within me and I growled in a deep, menacing voice, “You fucking little shit! You’re queer for THIS?” I boomed as I flexed my other arm hard, forearm thickening and solidifying as my biceps rounded to rock-hard peaks of powerful muscle. Dave stopped struggling as he grabbed hold of my wrist to relieve the pressure from hanging at arm’s length from my fist was placing on his puny little neck. I felt adrenaline pumping through my body, my cock twitched and began to inflate, fighting for space in the constraining shorts plastered on me. “Don’t you know I could crush your neck to paste in my fist and snap you in two without even trying?” I felt my cock pulse and pre-cum shoot through the fabric just before the sound of ripping fabric echoed in the basement and my shorts were ripped from my body by my flexing, bobbing fuck pole, pre-cum roping to the floor. “What the HELL?!?!” I boomed as I released my grip and dropped Dave to the couch.

“Holy FUCK!” Dave almost whispered as he rubbed his sore neck. “Look at you! You’re GROWING!”

At that moment, my step-dad opened the door to the basement. “What the hell is going on down there?” he yelled as he came down the steps. When he got to the floor he looked up . . . and up . . . and up ! He fell back on his ass as he beheld . . . ME! Twelve feet of nude, powerful, rippling teen bodybuilder beef. As I turned to face him, my thick, thirty-inch cock came in to view, erect and issuing torrents of pre-cum onto the floor. “Oh my GOD, Brye! What’s happened to you?” I had always suspected he wanted more of me than he let on . . . now it was obvious.

I could read his body language and face. He was shocked, yes, but he was drawn to me. . . the epitome of masculinity. I saw his little cock raise in his slacks, saluting all that I was becoming. How far would he go, I wondered.

“Come here, ‘Dad’,” I beckoned, pushing my hot, throbbing and leaking cock down towards him. “You’ve always wanted a piece of me, haven’t you?”

He looked terrified, conflicted. He scooted back towards the steps, but he couldn’t take his eyes off of me.

“Brye!” I heard Dave call to me. “What are you feeling, man? Did I cause this? Are you angry with me?”

I turned back to Dave and as he beheld me, he blurted out, “Oh, GOD, Brye! Unnngh . . . oohhhh . . . SHIIITT!” he screamed as he fell to the floor in orgasm, jerking uncontrollably.

I grinned. “Davey, I feel GREAT! So fucking POWERFUL! I should be worshipped by smaller creatures, man!” I turned back to my “Dad”, now with his puny little dick out of his pants and stroking at the sight of his powerfully muscular and godly ‘son’. I pointed to my leaking, mushroom cockhead almost the size of my dad’s head, and grinned and evil grin. “Eat me, man! But first, treat me as I should be treated by one as pathetically weak as you!”

“Brye!” he stuttered, “You are my son, I can’t . . . “

In one swift movement, I grabbed the groveling little thing from the floor, my hand encircling his waist, and shook him like a ragdoll. “You will do what I say, you worthless piece of shit. I’ve heard you smack Mom around, and now it’s your turn to get fucked up!” My anger began to boil. At the same time, Dave crawled up to my feet and looked up at me as he spoke:

“Brye, you are more powerful than any human. Look at you! Look how you hold a full-grown man in your hand as if he was nothing but a worthless little bug . . . worth nothing but for your pleasure . . . and if it pleases you, to be crushed out of existence!”

“FUCK, Dave! What are you doing to me?!?!” I felt power course through my herculean body, every cell bursting with lustful desire. My cock twitched, bobbed and shot pre-cum with such force, it cracked the block wall across the room. “Mmmm! More, Davey, more!” I boomed as I tightened my grip around my struggling little ‘Dad’. . . I felt a CRACK as two of his ribs broke and he screamed. My cock jumped with desire.

“JESUS, Brye . . . you are a GOD among mere mortals now! The world is a mere plaything to you, to do with as you please. Nothing can stand in your way!” Dave was stroking his once again rock-hard cock as he looked up at me. He crawled over to beneath my cock and coated himself in my steaming pre-cum, lapping some of the slimy nectar from the roping stream issuing from my hungry tool.

He pleased me . . . my anger with him was gone. Of course he went gay for me! How could he not? Everything was falling into place.

I lowered my whimpering ‘Dad’ to my pre-cum issuing cock and pressed his face into the slit. “This is what you always wanted, bitch, so drink up!” I flexed my cock, forcing more and more pre-cum to flow, more than his protesting little body could handle. His beating on my cock-head stimulated me more until, after a short time, it stopped. He had drowned in my pre! What a weak, worthless little waste of skin! I looked Davey in the eye and grinned as I flexed my arm, closed my fist and squeezed, crushing ‘Dad’s’ useless little corpse to paste. As I tossed his pulped body aside, Dave shot his load high into the air.

“Time to introduce the world to their new God, Davey.” I boomed as I reached down and lifted my friend from the floor. I crouched and jumped up, crashing through the first floor and exploding through the roof coming to land in my driveway. Mom was just getting home and gawked up at her godly son holding his friend close to his heaving chest.

I awoke with a start, fist hard against my chest as my eyes shot open and I felt the hot, fresh cum flowing over my thick, solid abdominals and soaking the sheets.

“FUCK!” I muttered as I pulled the cum-drenched sheet covering me off of my body, admiring the deep ridges of my solid bricks of abdominal muscles, my spunk squishing from the deep crevices that slammed shut as I flexed them to sit up in my bed. My mind took me back to that dream and my still rigid, cum drooling cock lurched, spurting another wad of cum onto my pectoral shelf. “That was one HOT wet dream!” I thought as I stood and stretched my heavily muscled, six feet, nine inches tall frame, my large hands easily palming the almost ten feet tall ceiling as my calves, quads, abs, lats and biceps bulged obscenely from my immense teen frame.

I heard my step-dad walking towards my room while saying, “Damn it, Brye! You’re going to be late for school again!”

As he reached my door he, without knocking, threw my bedroom door open and started to continue, but stopped dead in his tracks, one hand on the door-frame and one on the door knob. His jaw dropped as he beheld my hyper-muscled body flexing before him, thick, dripping twelve-inch cock pointing to the ceiling in front of my cobblestone abs, large testicles laying like grapefruit on my rippling quads.

“Shit!” I rumbled, “I thought I took care of you for good!” I seethed as I flexed hard to intimidate, turned, ripped the sheets from the bed and wiped myself down seductively. “Like what you see, Pops!” I taunted him as I gyrated my hips, cock swaying from side to side like a skyscraper in a hurricane in front of my flexing abs. I knew he lusted after me – I figured a few years ago that he only married my mom to get close to me – horny, fucking little size-queen.

“If only dreams could come true.” I fumed as, without uttering another word, Pops turned, grabbed his crotch and, visibly trembling, closed the door and quickly headed down the hall. I heard the bathroom door slam shut and grinned as I heard the muffled “God – so HUGE! UNNNGGH! Oh, NOOOOO! Not – a – GAIN! NUH! FFF-UUUUU-KKKK!!!” emanating from the bathroom down the hall.

“Fucking pussy!” I bristled as I stripped the sheets from the bed, finished wiping myself down, as well as the water-proof mattress pad, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist and deflating fuck rod. I remembered, in the dream, holding “Dad’s” puny little face against my cock-head as he fought and the memory caused my cock to twitch and I realized how much strength, power and control really turned my on!

Just then my Mom knocked lightly and pushed the door open, “Brye, what’s wrong - with – your ---- father?” Her eyes looked towards me as she stuttered through her sentence, taking in not only the sight of all that I am, but the masculine, viral scents of sex and cum that filled the room. Her eyes lodged on the towel being pushed forward and out by my beginning to, once again, awaken cock, the full, round head and flange clearly visible beneath the fabric.

She remembered how, one night, after “Dad” and she had been drinking and he passed out, she came into my room, pulled the sheet from my hulking, nude body and begged me to fill her with my manhood. Being a young, horny teen, I had no inhibition about giving my mom whatever she wanted. I impaled her on my steely sword and ravished her until morning, cumming into her at least a half-dozen times before she begged me to stop, her orgasmic screams muffled by a pillow she held to her face.

Still remembering that night, I’m sure, she walked towards me as if in a trance and rubbed her little hands over my abs, up and over my heaving chest and out to my full, rounded and hard biceps before lowering her hands and removing the towel. My always hungry teenaged cock immediately flooded with blood, inflated and rose to full attention. “Mmmmm! Son!” Mom hissed as her mouth latched onto one of my silver-dollar sized nipples as she began to stroke my now throbbing member.

“Can you help me, Mom?” I purred as I guided he mouth down, over my abs and out to the throbbing head of my freshly leaking cock-head. As her mouth covered the slit, a jolt shot through me and I remembered the unbridled power I felt in my dream. “Fuck YEAH!” I boomed as I grabbed her head and pulled hard, my cock roughly sliding down her throat, the sheer girth of my beast splitting the corners of her lips as she tried to protest, beating on my hot, hard flesh, further fueling my new, dream-inspired lust for power and control – over anyone and anything.

As I looked down at her and saw blood dripping from each side of her mouth, my cock immediately spasmed in ejaculation, rapidly shooting wad after wad of semen directly into my mom’s rapidly distending gut. As I began to stop cumming, I slowly withdrew my whale from my mom’s throat, the ridge of its head getting stuck on her teeth as I tried to pull out. Grabbing her head firmly between my palms, I pulled back hard, an audible “POP” bouncing off my bedroom walls as my cock broke free from Mom’s hungry, bleeding pie-hole. She fell back on the floor looking up at me fearfully as she wiped the cum and blood from the sides of her mouth.

“Oh, FUCK yeah - Thanks, Ma!” I sneered down at her as I threw on sweatpants and sweatshirt, and walked to the bathroom. Pushing the door open with one hand (splintering the door frame as I effortlessly exerted pressure), I saw Pops, cleaning up, his flacced, little dick springing to attention as her turned and saw me filling his field of vision.

Grabbing him by the throat with one hand, I lifted him from the floor and carried him, at arm’s length, to my room, flailing and kicking the whole way – my cock twitched and spurt some pre into my sweats. I tossed him onto my mom, stood over them and raised my arms in a double-biceps crunch, stretching the fabric tight over my rippling muscle.

I looked my mom in the eye and she quickly shoved her fist between her legs and pumped. I grinned, looked my “Dad” in the eye and flexed harder. His eyes glazed over and his hard little cock began spewing cum in every direction without him even touching the worthless little organ. “Weak, uncontrolled little fucks.” I thundered and left the house.

I headed over to my best friend’s (David’s) house to start the walk to school together. As I walked up to his door, my thoughts went back to the dream. It had seemed so real! Was it possible that David secretly lusted after me? And, more importantly, why had I grown larger in the dream. I had tasted true power and I wanted it – BAD! My cock twitched as I thought of manhandling David’s muscular little body. SHIT! I’d never thought of him in that way – but, HELL, why not? I've always been bigger, stronger, smarter - why shouldn't I have my way with ANYONE!

“I’ll have to tell him my dream and see how he reacts.” I mused as I walked up to his front door and rang the bell. As David opened the door, his face went pale and he fell backwards.

"Damn, Brye! You're a BEAST, Dude!"

Remembering that line from my dream, I grinned and evil grin and stepped into the house. "Let's go down to your basement gym, Davey!" I thundered as I walked past him and to the basement door, my cock already twitching in anticipation of what was to come.

I ran down into David’s basement with him not far behind. I went over to the workout bench and saw five candles arranged around a picture of me pumping out a most muscular pose that Dave had taken of me at the beach several months earlier. In the picture, in one clenched fist, I was holding my step-dad and in my other fist was Dave’s dad. There was a piece of paper beneath my picture with writing on it.

I heard David shut the basement door, start down the steps and stop about half-way down as I picked up the paper and began to read:

As my best friend, Brye,
Is built like a bull,
Fill his body with strength
And size to the full

David bounded down the steps and ripped the paper from my hand.

“Davey, what the FUCK?” I boomed, but, looking at the photograph and candles, along with the beginning of that incantation, I couldn’t help but wonder if this had something to do with my dream the night before and the feelings of power I was having.

David looked up at me and tears began to fill his eyes. “Brye, man . . . I’m sorry. I came across this website called ‘Coiled Fist’ a while back, and ever since, I can’t help thinking of you as . . . more.”

“Like the guys in the stories ‘Justin’ and ‘Wong’?” I asked.

His eyes widened and, as he wiped his eyes, he asked excitedly, “You know the site, too?”

“Well,” I said, “No . . . and yes. I dreamed you told me about it last night and then things happened in the dream. Strange things, wonderful things and it awakened something in me . . . and I want more. Did you do this incantation last night, Davey?”

“Yes, Brye.” David stated flatly. “I’m sorry . . . I didn’t think anything would really happen.”

Looking David in the eyes, I kicked my shoes off, slipped my hands beneath my sweatshirt and lifted it over my head before tossing it on the couch and flexing hard. “Well, something DID happen, Dave. You like this, don’t you, Dave?” I reached down and cupped my ample cock and balls and shook them, “and this, too, right?”

“Brye, I – I – I” he stuttered.

“It’s okay, David. But I want you to light the candles and do the incantation NOW, okay?” I said.

David shook his head no. “Please, Brye . . . don’t make me do this in front of you.” Tears welling up in his eyes again.

I went over to him, placed a finger under his chin and lifted his head as I leaned down and kissed him hard on the lips, my tongue probing his mouth. He hungrily reciprocated until I pulled away. “See . . . it’s okay. I’m not mad.”

“We both have to be nude before the incantation is spoken.” He said fearfully, but I had shed my sweats before he finished speaking.

“Strip, Davey boy.” I commanded.

He didn’t take his eyes off of my rippling body as he stripped, his tight, muscular frame was also bulging with thick, powerful muscle, just nowhere near what I have. We walked over to the bench, he lit the candles and he chanted:

As my best friend, Brye,
Is built like a bull,
Fill his body with strength
And size to the full

As his muscles inflate
And his stature will surge
To the size of my thoughts
Bug-like men he will purge

As his body ignites
With the strength of an ox,
Endow on his frame
The largest of cocks

As a God among men
As his attitude grows
May he crush those beneath
And all who oppose

May he feed off the small ones
The awe and fear he instills
And use all that power
As those worthless bugs he kills

Before the last syllable was spoken, I felt every muscle fiber tense and begin to burn with heat. I could actually hear the muscle fibers and skeletal structure expanding, hardening, thickening. David stood staring at me, his mouth agape. His cock quickly rose to full mast as he blurted, “Oh, my GOD, Brye! You’re growing! Oh, SHIT, Brye! It WORKED!”

As I reached a herculean twelve feet of bone crushing muscular power, I thundered, “David! Stop thinking of me growing!”

He shook his head as if coming out of a trance. “Brye! You are a muscle beast . . . you’ve gotta be the most powerful being on the planet!” as he walked up to me and placed a trembling hand on my flaccid, impossibly thick, yard long cock covered with ropes of veins pulsing blood to the monstrous sex organ.

“You want me to take care of our step-dads, don’t you?” I asked, drawing from the picture he had made. “Call my dad and have him meet your dad in your barn.”

He called my dad with some lame excuse about his dad wanting to talk to him about us skipping school and my dad said he’d be right over.

“Okay, Dave. We’ll give them time to get together out in the barn and then WE’LL show up to ‘chat’ with them.” I promised with a light flex of my cock that sent him sprawling. “DAMN! I’m strong EVERYWHERE!” I grinned.

My massive cock twitched with anticipation of what was to come.

“So, Dave, you want to make me even bigger?” I grin as I lift my oaken arms and flex, huge cannonball biceps hardening into peaked masses beneath my massive fists as the thick, striated triceps solidify to even larger blocks of muscle clinging beneath. From my relatively thin wrist, forearms flare to broad, vein encased columns and battle my biceps for space. I roll my head from side to side, showcasing wide traps descending from behind my ears over to my rippling, rounded shoulders, my massive, protruding pectorals casting a large shadow over my rib-cage thick with bulging intercostals. The lats spread inconceivably wide, beginning beyond my armpits and tapering down to my waist where brick sized abdominals stack and grind almost audibly.

David scoots back against the wall fearfully as I display the all-powerful being whose emergence he has triggered. “I - I - I’m SORRY, Brye! I really didn’t think this would work! I just kept dreaming of you as a - as a - I - you’re a - oh, Brye! PLEASE don’t hurt me!” he begs, knowing what he’s dreamed of, and the spell to make me an absolutely BRUTAL and RUTHLESS, LUST-FILLED MUSCLE GOD.

I sneer down at him and growl, “Davey! You’re a smart little fuck! I listened to the incantation you spoke. You linked my size and power to YOUR thoughts, as well as the fear and idolization I can beckon and captivate from others. For me to continue being what you’ve dreamed of, and what I am destined to be, I need you. You WILL help me grow into what I am meant to be, Dave - a brutal, sadistic and depraved MUSCLE BEAST - a merciless, cold-blooded GOD to you and the rest of you powerless and inconsequential little humans!”

“Ha, ha, ha!” I thunder, “Thanks for awakening this in me . . . I guess, deep down, I always knew this would come.” I notice David’s eyes are glued to my pulsing, heavy cock. “Come on over and see what a REAL man feels like, Davey.” I purr as he crawls over and places a hand on my cock-head. With an involuntary flex of my fuck-pole at his touch, he is sent flying back across the basement. Drool runs from the side of his mouth as he picks himself up, rubbing his own now throbbing, dripping tool.

I smile at the realization of how powerful I really am! “Think of me at my more ‘normal’ size, Davey. Our ‘dads’ should be together in the barn by now.”

I see - almost feel - the conflict within David as he fights within himself to obey me and bring my size back to its previous state or, instead, to continue to think of my as a massive, giant muscle-god and causing me to just explode from the basement, destroying his house in the process.

“NOW!” I boom, rattling the confined basement with the power of my voice.

David backs up and pushes himself against the wall as he closes his eyes so as not to see what I’ve already become; to be able to visualize me as I was before he cast his spell.

I immediately feel the change and see the wall appear to rise around me as I reduce in height. “Good boy!” I purr in a deep, guttural voice, “Now get us some sweatpants to throw on before we go to the barn.”

----------------

Sam, Brye’s adoptive dad, had just recovered from Brye’s domineering outburst before Brye hastened out of the house when he received the call from David. Fearful of what might have happened at David’s house and sensing from David’s voice that something wasn’t quite right, he quickly threw on jeans and a t-shirt, checked in on Brye’s mom (who remained curled up in the corner of Brye’s room, seemingly in a trance, moaning and slowly fisting her hungry pussy). Seeing nothing had changed with her, he left and ran over to the David’s family’s large barn where he found David’s dad, inside, working on a tractor.

Looking up, Joe (David’s dad, also having adopted David after marrying his mother), greeted him, “Hey, Sam! What brings you over this morning?”

Sam walked over to Joe, “I thought you wanted to talk to me about the boys, David called me a bit ago and -”

----------------

Sam stops talking and both men turn as they hear the large barn doors close and the space darkens slightly with the morning sun being shut out by the closing of the doors. As they look towards the barn entrance, they see both of their unusually large and incredibly muscular sons clad only in tight-fitting sweatpants, slide the board on the inside of the doors into place to keep the doors from opening (or from being opened).

“What the hell are you boys up to? I thought you went to school!” I hear Joe blurt out, his eyes adjusting to the reduced light

As David and I walk up to our adoptive dads, they are completely dwarfed by our size, but, even with that comparison, I tower over David and I see the realization register in Joe’s face that I have grown larger than when he had last seen me. “DAMN, Brye, you’ve grown, son!” he states flatly as his eyes roam our young, virile frames, our full, rounded muscles rippling on our torsos, bouncing, flexing and bunching with every step.

Sam stands by Joe, trembling as both men’s eyes are drawn down to the straining fabric stretching over the bulging crotches of our sweatpants which leave absolutely nothing to the imagination as to the prodigious size of our manhoods, further emasculating our puny and useless little dads.

I grin as I hear my dad blurt out, “Brye, you’re not in trouble. Your mom and I talked and -” his eyes continue to roam my magnificently powerful form. “How is it possible that you are even larger and more defined than when you left the house?” he whispers. His voice, trembling, questions, “Brye?” as I glare down at both dads.

Sam reaches up and places his small hand on the cliff of pectoral beef that looms over him. I sneer down at the reverential, becoming frightened little men, grab each around the throat and lift them from the ground as if they weigh nothing at all. They sputter, choking, as they claw at the solid wrist and forearm of astonishing circumference easily suspending them kicking in the air. I walk over to the wall, lift each man and slipp their belts onto large hooks on the barn wall, suspending them there, unable to do anything but kick and curse.

“Brye! What the FUCK are you doing?” I hear David’s dad scream. “David, get me down from here this instant or I’ll -”

“Our you’ll WHAT, Dad?” David booms as he peels the tight sweatpants over his huge quads and calf muscles and kicks them aside, his long, thick cock already pulsing to life from seeing me so effortlessly toy with the two men.

“I shoulda known!” my dad blurts, “Our boys are a couple of FAG’S!” immediately regretting his outburst and futile attempt to cover his own desire for what David and I are. His jeans are already tented and showing a dark spot spreading at the tip of where his rigid cock is throbbing.

“Oh, FUCK, yeah, Davey! This IS going to be fun!” I boom as I grinn down at David, my initiator. “Let’s show both of these fucking little assholes how well they’ve raised us.”

Dave grins, looks at me and begins to envision the beast that he always knew that I AM. He lowers one hand and begins to slowly stroke his expanding cock as he sees me close my eyes and hiss, “YEESSSSS!” as every muscle on my frame bulges and swells to new dimensions. My sweats fill, strain and finally explode from my body as I grow, hundreds of pounds of rippling, granite-hard muscle covering my mountainous body. My already thick cock inflates and lengthens down to my knees. My balls churn, resting atop these inhuman quads with muscle fiber rippling beneath the thin, vein-covered skin.

David’s dad screams to him as he watches him seemingly worship the expanding creature I am becoming, not realizing it is David, and his desire, growing me. “You fucking, muscle-bound FAIRY!” he blurts to his son.

Without taking his eyes off of me and still slowly stroking his pre-cum leaking cock with one hand, David backhands his dad with enough force to knock out 3 teeth and causing blood to gush from the man’s busted lips and mouth, immediately swelling and changing color.

As I reach 15 feet in height and open my eyes, I look down and focus on David’s dad and grin a wide, toothy grin. “My turn to rule the roost, little man!” I reach down and wrap my massive hand around a small tractor, encircling it with my long, powerful fingers, and lift it in front of his trembling little dad’s pale face. My arm explodes with muscle and the screeching of tortured metal fills the barn as I effortlessly crush the tractor into a worthless ball of scrap. “Hmmmm - I wonder what I could do to you, little man.” I muse as I reach down and tug at my inflating sex trunk. Hefting it up, I slam my bulbous cock head into my dad’s head (much smaller than my huge, pre-pouring, mushroom head!). The blow momentarily knocks my dad unconscious, his face swelling and turning black and blue.

“Well, David - let’s start our fun with these two.” I thunder as I grab and lift my dad from the hook and shake him like a rag-doll to try to awaken him.

David grabs his own dad and lifts him from his hook and rips the clothes from his body before impaling him on his steel-hard shaft. His dad awakens with a start, face swollen and lips bleeding, and begins screaming from the pain and from beholding me, now a giant, muscle-bound beast, trying to awaken his neighbor by shaking the puny little body like a broken toy.

Tossing my still unconscious dad to the ground, I grab David’s dad and pop him from David’s cock, lift him to my face an growl, “Shutup, you little cunt - I’m gonna give you something to REALLY scream about!”

Holding his struggling, bleeding little body in one fist, I insert my middle finger, larger than his puny little forearm, into his worthless, already stretched little ass. His pleasure-filled moans of agony spur me on as I rearrange his organs by moving my finger around inside his weak little body. I use my massive middle digit to rape him mercilessly. As the tip of my finger reaches his racing heart, he renews his screaming at feverish pitches.

I lower him down to David, my furiously stroking little pet, and order him to use his pulsing pole to face-fuck the screeching little thing on my finger to shut him the fuck up.

Grinning up to me he thanks me, grabs his dad’s head and rams his thick cock down the pathetic little bug’s throat, pulling the blubbering fool’s face all the way into his crotch, moaning, “Oh, YEAH, you fucking piece of shit! Take this muscle cock down your throat like you always wanted! Choke on it, man! This is for everything you’ve done to me and my mom, fucking little bastard!” David bellows as he rams his own massive member down that cock-stretching throat over and over again, his dad unable to breathe, trying to grab onto his David’s massive thighs as that huge, churning nut sack rhythmically pounds against his throat with each thrust David’s making. I pluck my finger from Joe’s bleeding ass and turn my attention back to my own little toy, now conscious and trying to crawl away, unseen.

“Where you going, Dad?” I taunt as I reach down and pluck him from the ground by his ankle with two fingers. I lift him up so that he is before my face. “SO fucking fragile.” I state as I smirk and slowly squeeze my fingers together, his flesh, muscle, tendons and bones having no chance against such power. The tissues are simply liquified and squish from between my fingers as he wails in pain and he drops from my now bloodied fingers. I catch him by his other leg in my other hand as I lick my bloody fingers clean. He looks up at me in horror, in too much pain to continue screaming, as my eyes darken and an evil smirk forms on my face. I lift my arm and flex my massive bicep, turn and lick the pulsing, cable-sized veins mapping its surface before looking back at my dad, “All this fucking muscle needs a lot of protein, Dad.” I whisper as I lick my full lips with my long tongue, then run that thick taste-tool over my large, sharp, pearly-white teeth.

My dad’s body convulses in orgasm, mixed with piss, soaking his jeans and shirt.

Satisfied with the fear instilled into my “dad”, I grin as I hang his trembling little body from the hook on the barn wall, blood dripping from his one completely smashed-flat ankle, his little dick still spasming, squirting out its last drops of jism. I reach down and grab David’s “dad” and pluck him from David’s thrusting, throbbing cock. David just looks at me and begins to stroke his slick dick at the sight of my giant, muscular being holding his whimpering “dad” in one massive fist.

I lower David’s dad down to my hungry cock, issuing pre-cum by the gallon. He inadvertently further stimulates me by beating his little fists against my sensitive mushroom crown. “Oh, YEAH, you little fuck!” I boom as I look over at Dave and begin to force my massive cock-head into the feeble little man’s way-too-small mouth, his teeth snapping off and his jaw dislocating with just my piss-slit barely passing through his stretched-to-the-limit lips. “Awww, FUUUCK!” I thunder as I push further, my fuck-toy’s entire head and skull fracturing into small pieces attempting to contain the mass of just the bulbous crown of my throbbing cock invading the pathetically small space. “DAMN, Davey - so much power!” I grin as with one flex of my oaken arms, his dad’s head simply reduces to a red concoction of flesh, brain and bone dripping from my cock and palms, the body spasming from the tip of my cock-head as I attempt to shove my trunk through the neck-hole and into the warm, quivering torso.

Drooling, and cock pumping out ropes of pre-cum, David chant’s:

As my dad was a dick,
Nothing more than a worm,
May Rye’s cock just ingest him
As food for his sperm

More power does hold,
Rye’s bloodthirsty cock,
Than the bodies of mortals
Whose souls it will dock

Upon David’s uttering of those words, I feel my cock jump and its pulsing begins to pry my fist open. I can feel the blissful pleasure of the large slit beginning to suck! The orgasmic feeling flows through my colossal frame as David’s dad’s body begins to implode, my hungry cock sucking the internal organs, sinew and bone into my thick, throbbing shaft.

“Mmmmmm, CHRIST! Oh, SHIT!” I whisper as the body is completed consumed by my ravenous fuck-beast. I feel the decimated body in my shaft and squeeze my fist hard, further crushing the valueless thing, once a human, to liquid within my monstrous manhood. I feel so POWERFUL, UNSTOPPABLE, VICIOUS and SADISTIC. David runs over, pulls my cock down and laps at the bloody cockhead, relishing the taste of his dad’s blood mixed with my deific, hot and salty pre-cum. “Oh, yeah, Davey, you sick little fuck! Enjoy what you’ve created - and what I was ALWAYS meant to be!”

David looks at me and chants:

Rye’s bloodlust ignited,
His stomach does growl,
His hunger unsated,
He must eat something - NOW!

I look over at my own dad, visibly shaking in fear after witnessing the gruesome demise of his neighbor in an impossible way by - ME - his hyper-swole, giant and brutal step son. My cock spontaneously flexes at the attention David is giving it, sending him sprawling as I turn and step towards my dad. He is attempting to release himself from the hook from which he helplessly hangs.

Standing before him, I flex slowly, allowing the mass of muscle fighting for space on my frame to slowly ripple, expand and solidify before his eyes. Having witnessed the savage power the creature filling his vision holds, and hearing David’s last chant, he renews his futile efforts at release.

“DAD!” I state, the sound causing him to cease struggling and look into my eyes. “Remember last night at dinner when I called you a worthless limp-dick and you blurted back, “You can just EAT ME, Rye!”? I grin and, once again, lick my huge, pearly-white teeth with my tongue.

“Rye! No! Please!” he erupts in wild movements trying to escape hanging from the hook. Even with that fear coursing through his veins, his cock inflates, slaps his stomach and salutes as he takes in all that I am.

“Well,” I state coldly, “I’m hungry,” I flex my cock and it slams into my rippling abs, blood and pre-cum splashing from it’s head and seeping into the deep ridges between each flexing muscle paving my midsection, “and my cock’s still hungry!”

I raise my huge hand to his crotch and place his throbbing cock and balls between my thumb and forefinger. His little dick immediately spasms, shooting cum onto my thumb.

“Oh - unnn - fuuck! RYE! I - I - NOOOOO!!!” he squeals as he feels pressure building on his pleasure center.

“Sick little bastard!” I growl, “Hope you enjoyed that! You won’t be needing these where you’re going, you damned, puny worm!” I then increase the pressure between my thumb and index finger, quickly pulping and mashing his penis and testicles into nothingness between his legs as “Dad” wails. I lick my thumb and finger clean of Dad’s cock and ball mash before lifting him from his hook.

Grabbing the leg with no foot left, I tell him, “Well, this is of no use anymore.” before ripping the leg from his body, the sounds of bone snapping and flesh ripping fueling my sadistic lusts for more power over EVERYONE. I toss the leg in my mouth, chew and swallow as he begins to pass out. I shake him, flapping about like a stuffed toy, to try to keep him awake. “As you wish, Dad - eat you I will!”

I lower his foot to my now sucking cock head and his foot is sucked in, quickly followed by his waist. “MMMMMMM! Good!” I purr as I begin to pull on his torso and my cock continues to suck in his lower portion. With a jerk of my cock, his body is torn in two. I lift his torso to my salivating mouth, bite off an arm, chew and swallow - bite off another arm, chew and swallow - and then, position his head between my molars and grind his skull into more nourishment for my solid muscle-encased body before chowing down on what’s left in my hand. At the same time, my other hand is wrapped around my cock-head and I squeeze, further crushing the lower portion of Dad’s body as it’s sucked down into my thick, pulsing shaft - and beyond.

I look over at David, who is worshipfully staring up at me, slowly stroking his steely-hard shaft, pre-cum bubbling from his piss-slit and roping to the ground.

“FUCK, yeah, my friend! I knew we were alike, and yet - different, somehow. I didn’t know how much you desired me to be what I desired to be, man! Can you get me back down to closer to your size?”

Again, I noticed the internal struggle he has making me less than what he knows I am. He closes his eyes and concentrates - I see my surroundings seemingly rise as my form diminishes in height. David opens his eyes and runs up to me, throws his arms around my shoulders, looks up to me as he leans up and thrusts his tongue into my mouth and kisses hard, sucking at what was left of my dad’s remains still coating my tongue. As he does, he lifts his body up against me, repeatedly grinding his cock against my abs, humping me as we share a deep, hungry kiss, our tongues probing the depths of our inhumane, merciless desires.

As we break our lip-lock, I feel David thrust against my abs hard as volley after volley of steaming cum coats the underside of the overhang of my boulderous pectorals and drips and runs down over my abs, cock and balls.

David and I look each other in the eye and, in unison, speak: “MORE”

Now I hear my mom at the barn door asking if I’m alright.

“Alright, David, grab a couple of sheets from the stall and we’ll wrap them around us and open the door.”

“Sounds good, Brye.” David responds as he goes over and grabs a couple of sheets.

As we wipe the blood and shit from our bodies, we hear sirens in the distance. We tie the sheets around our waists and unlock the barn door. My mom runs in.

“You’re dad was on his way over here and I just wanted to make sure everything is okay, Brye.” she blubbers, not noticing David by the door, then she notices the sheet wrapped around my waist. It didn’t matter, at that point, what she was thinking before - my bare, muscle-bound torso entrances her immediately and she walks up to me, reaches up and places her hand on my massive chest, then slowly runs it down and over my rippling abs to the top of the sheet. “Brye, son, baby . . . I need that massive cock of yours in me, again! Fuck me one more time, PLEASE? I won’t do this to you again, I promise!”

At just hearing the word “fuck”, I feel my cock twitch and it floods with blood, rising and lifting the sheet. I snatch the sheet from my waist. “You just can’t get enough of this, can you, you fucking dick dock.”

“I’m sorry, Brye! I know it’s wrong, but you’re built just like your biological father - I was addicted from his first fuck - the rape that produced you. I must have you again.” She disrobes immediately, cooing as she strokes my quickly rock-hard, vein encased monster cock. Standing there, I place a hand under each of her arms and lift her. She feels like she weighs nothing at all as I position her wet, hot pussy over my slick, steaming cock head and lower her. She moans as the tip of my flared cock head touches her dripping slit and begins to spread her open wide and enter. As the cock head pops in, her hole clamping around my ridge, she shudders and I pull her further down, my cock pushing - rearranging her insides as I creep up up inside her.

“Awwww, FUCK, yeah, David, grow me slow, man!” I growl, my mom not even noticing as I slowly stroke her like a fleshlight up and down my vibrating cock. I begin to notice her feeling tighter and tighter around my throbbing manhood. She opens her eyes and sees that I am larger; she feels herself stretching to accommodate my girth and begins to scream and thrash about on my hungry cock. “Mmmmmm, BABY!” The feeling is incredible. I look down into her fear-filled eyes as I state flatly, “Yes, you son fucking mother, this IS the LAST time I fuck you, you worthless fucking CUNT! I’ll fuck you to PIECES, bitch.”

“BRYE! NOOOO! Get out of me! Please! Take me off your cock you - unngh - MMMMM - Oh, GOD! MORE! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUUUCCKKK MEEEEE!” she breathes raggedly as she orgasms over and over again. My johnson juices, mix with her blood, flowing from her pussy and down my shaft.

I grin down at her as I see the distinct outline of my mushroom shaped cock head, followed by the pumping shaft, stretching her abdomen. “Mmmmmm!” I purr as I grab one of her ankles in each hand and pull her further down on my cock, her screaming and thrashing about, arousing me even more. I feel bones dislocating and snapping on my sensitive glans, then the beat of her heart against my pre cum spurting slit. Her mouth is open in a silent scream as pre cum begins to jettison from her mouth. Her skin begins to simply shred from my expanding cock as her pleading, green eyes pop from their sockets from the building pre cum pressure.

“More, David - MORE!” I boom. As he views me as more, her body simply explodes and disintegrates from around my expanding, throbbing cock and falls to the dirt at my feet, my pre-cum quickly coating the shredded remains.

David and I are so engrossed in my little fuck-fest that we don’t notice the cop car pull in and two cops approach the open barn door. They stand there, mouths agape, seemingly frozen in place, as they gaze upon me: A hyper muscled giant standing in the middle of the barn with a broken, bloodied corpse at my feet and my rigid, man sized cock pouring pre-cum onto the pile of worthless, discarded flesh.

“Problem, officers?” I rumble as I lower my hand to the base of my gore dripping cock. I slide my huge hand up the thick, throbbing shaft, pooling the bloody mess into my palm before raising it to my lips and grin. Looking them in the eyes, I extend my long, thick tongue and seductively, lap the iron and protein rich remains into my waiting mouth and swallow.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see David walk up to me. He reaches up and places a hand on my rippling quad and speaks another chant:

Those who wear uniforms
Are nothing but toys,
To the Muscle God Brye,
Such bugs He destroys.

With their bodies so puny,
Such fun Brye can make,
Before dispatching their souls,
And nourishment take.

Immediately, a fresh flood of contempt for all that would seek to constrain what I am, and a unquenchable hunger, flows from my core and pulses throughout my swelling, mountainous muscles.

“KNEEL!” I thunder to the two bewildered cops as I place my fists on my hips and flex hard. I spread my barn wide lats and overshadow them as my pectorals grow and puff out and up like two solid, massive blimps overshadowing my enormous, thick and undulating boulders of abdominal muscle. To further emasculate the beefy little law men, I flex my titanic cock, mapped with firehose thick veins pulsing blood around my pre cum pumping death dick swaying, pec high, in front of me.

I see one puny cop’s little cock visibly salute me through his slacks as a dark spot spreads from his crotch and he falls to his knees mouthing, “Oh, my GOD!”

The other pisses on himself, draws his weapon and, fires up at me, emptying his clip. All rounds are deflected by my diamond hard cock head and I rumble, “Oh, yes, you stupid little fuck!” at the pleasant stimulation. My cock takes a shot of its own and soaks both little cops in my salty pre cum.

They stare up at me, mouths agape. Their vision is enveloped by my muscle encased and indestructible supreme being.

The cop that fired drops his weapon and turns to run, but slips from the slimy pre cum in which he is covered. David runs over, shuts and locks the barn door as I order the trembling cop that fired, “Stand up and strip, you irrelevant, powerless excuse for a man.”

“N-n-n-oooo! Please!” he squeals like a pig as he scoots away and back into David’s nude, powerful form. He looks up in horror as David reaches down and grabs him by the collar, easily lifting him to his feet.

Stroking my cock, I reach down and lift the remains of my mom from by my feet. I make sure the quaking cop that stimulated me with his ammo is watching. I sneer as I exhibiti my huge, pearly white teeth before I take a bite into the ragged corpse, I tear flesh from the remnant of mom in my fist, chew loudly and swallow. ‘Hmph! I need fresh meat.” I grin as I toss what’s left of mom against the wall with a loud SPLAT.”

“I said STRIP!” I boom as I eye the little man.

“GOD! NO! I’M SORRY!” he blubbers as David tosses him to the ground and rips all the clothes from his body, exposing a well muscled specimen.

The cop on his knees, observing all this, stands and disrobes before falling back to his knees, now stroking his own rigid cock in unison with me.

The cop now at David’s feet begs his partner, “What the FUCK, Jeff?! No! Help me!”

I look down at the worshipful little cop named Jeff as I squeeze a shot of pre cum from my edging cock, roping down onto him and coating his muscular little body. “So, Jeff - do you want to TRY to help your partner? The partner whose back you’re always supposed to have?” He watches me raise my other arm and wipe mom’s blood from my mouth as I grin.

Looking me in the eye, he opens his mouth and drinks in my pre cum as I see his rigid little cock rapid firing cum into the torrents of pre cum I am raining down on him.

“I’ll take that as a ‘NO!’, Jeffy.” I purr as I turn my attention back to the other cop. “Looks like it’s just you and me, fuck wad.” I grin as I run my tongue over my teeth, once again, for emphasis.

At that moment, David and I hear sirens and cars skidding to a halt outside

“FUCK YOU, you muscle bound freaking FAGGOT!’ he screams up to me, his voice trembling, “I called for backup!” He looks over at Jeff. “You are THROUGH, Jeff - DONE!” He smirks up to me as if he is now winning.

“You stupid, ignorant little parasite. The only thing you’ve done is provide more insignificant little worms, like yourself, for my wanton, sadistic entertainment and gratification!” I bellow as I snatch him from the floor.

As I lift the cursing, struggling cop to my face, he seems to realize that he’s made a fatal mistake, but my focus on the miserable, feeble little creature in my fist is interrupted as I hear David begin another chant:

With Brye as a God,
It’s stoked my desire
His cock to invade me,
Partake of His fire.

May my form not be split
By the size of his mast,
As I take Him within me,
Desiring His blast.

A fleshlight I’ll be
To His brawn and His might
So that mortals may foresee
Their imminent plight

I look down at David and grin.

“Oh, FUCK, yeah, little bro! I guess I’ve always known you were into me, man! We are gonna be linked in more ways than your thoughts, I’m thinking!” My cock throbs and pulses out a few more ropes of pre cum onto the already soaked little cop at my feet. The thought of David’s tight, muscular little body always being available to me and being able to take all that I am - and him being TOTALLY into what I am - and what I want - floods me with even more sadistic arousal.

“Davey, MORE!” I growl, “Let’s blow the roof off this fucking little barn!” I see David back up to a wall, glance out a window at cop cars coming to a halt in the yard and grin as he begins to, once again, stroke his throbbing cock.

As I feel the growth begin, I reach down and pick up the precum covered cop. My broad, muscular back cracks through the roof with the force of an explosion, scattering wood and debris onto the three cop cars in the yard - a half dozen cops gape up through their windshields to observe a massive beast - a veritable mountain of rippling, rolling teen muscle grinning down at them. I lift my hands so that they can see two of their comrades, stripped nude and dangling from my fingers, one in each hand.

Without a word, I lower the bad cop to my cock head while, at the same time, I lift the precum dripping (and still worshipping) little cop to my grinning lips.

“Jeff, my pathetic little pet, what should I do with your insolent partner?:’ I whisper to the cop dangling before my face. His little body goes rigid and cum, mixed with blood, shoots from his overworked, hard little cock. He appears to pass out at the sound of my deep, rumbling voice addressing him.

I see David come out of what’s left of the barn and look up at my magnificent form, cock protruding through the side of the barn at the roofline in front of the thick blocks of my defined, flexing abs.

“Well, I’m hungry, guys.” I state as I place the insolent cop on my cock head, and it immediately begins sucking him in, kicking, punching and screaming. I close my eyes as waves of pleasure emanate from my towering cock. I lower the unconscious cop to my lips and slurp him in as the last of the bad cop disappears into my cock. I reach down and squeeze my cock hard, assuring that I crush the brazen cop in my cock to paste for his journey down my shaft. At the same time, I grin a toothy grin, slowly clench my jaw and crush the worshipper between my teeth, blood spurting from my lips and shooting out onto the windshields of the cars below. I wipe the blood from my chin on my thick, massive bowling pin forearm, lift my other hand and lick some bloody precum from my fingers.

I raise a foot and step through the barn, the structure crumbling and falling to the ground as I stomp my massive foot down over the driveway blocking the three cars now trying to quickly exit the scene unfolding before them.

David screams up to me, “Oh my GOD, Brye! I always wanted to be like YOU, but to be like you now, FUCK! The FUN we could have in this world of living playthings!”

The cops jump out of their cars and draw their useless weapons as I hear David chant:

As I expand Brye
Just by my own thought,
As he wishes me so
I will grow on the spot.

I will never exceed
The God that He is.
I am here just to please Him,
I am totally His.

I grin and envision David as a huge, muscled teen beast. Immediately David’s muscular form expands into a massive muscle monster. As his head reaches just below my throbbing, vertical cock head, he bellows, “Oh, FUCK, Brye! I feel so - so -” He notices the cops scurrying about his feet and snatches one from the ground. “ - so fucking POWERFUL!” With his eye on my pulsing, dripping cock, he takes the struggling man in his hand and inserts him up his ass as he moans, “I want you, Brye -” he coos and shoves the doomed creature further into his dark, muscular chute. “Unngh - SHIT! THANK you, Brye! Ahhh - Brye - FUCK ME!” he booms as he flexes his ass and the muffled crunching of bones resounds. David’s human dildo succumbs to tons of pressure from his flexion, reducing it to a gelatinous goop.

Horrified, the remaining five cops empty their guns, bullets bouncing harmlessly off of our smooth, tanned and impenetrable skin. They turn and run to their cruisers. I grab the cruiser with the cop whose partner was just liquified in David’s ass and lift it to my face. The flimsy metal begins to crumple in my grasp as my cold, dark eyes peer in. I hear the cop inside frantically screaming into the radio’s mic, “GIANtS! We need backup! Send the military!” He sees me grin and lick my lips. “Oh, my GOD - NOOO!” he bellows.

I peel the roof of the car back and expose his trembling little body. I lower the car slowly so the little thing can take in the expanse of my muscled torso. I want to see not just fear, but terror from this worthless little bug. I alternately flex my pecs over him as he sees my thick abs before him and, in his peripheral vision, my towering cock appear to rise behind him as I lower the car and set the it at the base of my twitching cock.

“STRIP!” I thunder over my pecs and down to the terrified being. I see him stand in the car seat and, as the car teeters on my crotch, he quickly strips. Without any prodding he quickly jumps from the car, onto the base of my massive, precum slick cock and begins kissing, rubbing and grinding. I lift the car, crumple it into a ball in my fist and drop it in front of the other two cop cars. Those four cops just stare up and out of their windshields blankly.

I reach down and lift the naked little cop from the base of my dick and deposit him on my cock head.

I reach down, wrap my hands around David’s waist and lift him. As he faces me, grinning, I position his hungry ass over my cock and slowly lower him onto my godly cock head, The screaming little cop disappearis up David’s ass as I impale the friend who created me to be all I ever wanted to be..

“Is this what you want, little man?” I taunt David. In silent response, his ass alternately flexes and relaxes, sucking my cock in and messaging my rigid, vein covered cock, instatly obliterating the doomed cop against my sex trunk. David reaches up and places his hands on my mountainous pecs and looks into my eyes,

“”Yes, Brye! Fuck me - please! Oh, God! FUCK ME HARD!” he thunders and pleads as he wraps his legs around my waist and slowly jacks his cock while milking my head with his ass.

As I impale the grateful David further, I look over at the remaining cops. All of them have exited their vehicles as if in a trance, dropped to their knees and whipped out their own drooling cocks and started stroking feverishly at the sight of two massively muscled teens - boy gods - effortlessly snuffing the life out of their comrades and then beginning to give in to sexual lust for each other.The little creatures inhibitions, their very wills, seemed to evaporate and they were caught up in the palpable, sexual frenzy accosting their senses.

“Who said you could join, you pathetic little bugs?” I sneer as I take one step, my massive foot covering and instantly crushing all four worthless insects under my sole, I grind them into paste in the dirt as I begin to piston fuck David, jerking his tight little body up and down my long, thick shaft.

“Brye, you are a GOD!” David breathes raggedly as I pummel his ass with my throbbing, hungry cock. “Mmmmff! How - Uh! - are you - FUCK! - going to introduce - YES, Brye! - yourself to the world? - OH, MORE, BRYE - FILL ME WITH WHAT YOU ARE!”

I thrust hard and David thunders in ecstasy as he is lifted from my cock with the first hydraulic blast of the volcanic cum jettisoning from my cock. He lands at my feet, cum pouring from his ass, and is covered with my godly jizz rocketing from my beast as he jerks himself to climax. He never takes his eyes off of the godly form towering over him.

I flex hard and grin down at him as I remember the one cop calling for backup - and the military - before he was snuffed. The sounds of sirens and choppers could be heard in the distance as a news helicopter came into view.

“Our introduction in at hand, Davey.” I grinned as he stood to his feet and smiled broadly.

“FUCK, yeah!” he thundered.

“Dave, bring me down to 6’5” before that news copter is close enough to make us out - I’m taking you to 6’4.” I bellow down to David. In seconds, we are standing in the yard within indentations the size of our feet just moments before. We grab a couple of sheets off of the clothesline, wrap ourselves and run back to my house, leaving David’s house and yard (the house of our initial meting out of death and destruction) empty for the authorities to ponder over.

Once we got to my house, David closes the front door behind us, turns and looks up at me, disappointed, “Brye, what are you doing? I thought you were going to introduce the world to, well - YOU!”

As I let the sheet slip from my hyper-swole and rippling, flexing body to the floor, Dave falls to his knees as he beholds the 6’5” teen muscle god standing over him, packed with thick, hard masses of brawn. Without a word, he reaches up and grabbs my cock, which is hanging down by my knees, and slurps the head into his mouth, tonguing and sucking in earnest.

My cock responds to the stimulation immediately, engorging with blood, thickening and lengthening as I reach down and roughly pull Davey’s head in to my crotch, forcing my mammoth cock to grow directly down his tight, slick throat. The feeling is incredible. He doesn’t even gag or choke as I begin to piston fuck his stunningly handsome face (why hadn’t I noticed that before?). His bulging eyes begin to tear up as they roam the vast expanse of my godly form. He claws at my thighs and abs as I relentlessly ram my cock down his throat, my large, full balls crashing into his chest and throat with each savage thrust. Noticing him beginning to have trouble breathing, I finally flex my ass hard and tense as my balls raise into my sac. My cock begins to buck uncontrollably as it unleashes torrent shots of cum directly into his stomach as he chokes and purrs in thanksgiving. I slowly withdraw my sex log, relishing the feel of his teeth catching on the corona as I slide out, the head popping from his mouth, still spurting cum.

“Thanks, bud!” I smile down to him.

“No, thank YOU, Brye!” he smiles up to me with his stretched lips as he wipes his cute little mouth clean with his thick, corded forearm. He stands and lets his sheet drop to the floor. I stand there, stunned. My friend is now a massive, godly teen in his own right.

“FUCK, Davey! You’re a fucking muscle BEAST, dude!” I exclaim, somehow having forgotten that he had created a spell for me to grow him, as well as he growing me - and I had grown him, hugely!

All the years of pent up sexual energy between the two of us is finally being unleashed with the advent of our imposing, deified bodies. I throw him to the floor as my cock reinflates and throbs at the sight of his mammoth, nude and rippling form. He lifts his hefty, muscle-bound legs and locks them around my comparatively thin waist. Looking down at his tremendous, powerful and chiseled features, I touch my, once again, pre cum flowing cock head to his waiting and hungry ass hole. Taking my rigid cock in my hand, I slap the head against his ass several times, spreading pre and lubricating his cave for the coming assault. After positioning the pulsing crown upon his hole, I shov just hard enough for the corona to pop past his sphincter. He shudders in ecstatic pleasure as the invasion begins. I push further, the crown crowding his prostate and causing his cock to shoot pre cum onto his abs as he begis to thrash about, pounding the floor.

“Holy FUCK, Brye! UNGH! FUCK ME - PUH-LEEEZE! Oh, FUCK! My GOD, Brye! More, MORE!” David thunders. Inch by inch, I feed his ass more of me, watching my bulbous mushroom cock head push his thick abdominals out as he struggles to flex them tight on my dick within him. I pull back, my corona stimulating his quivering body as it drags back through him. He growls, “NOOO! Brye! FUCK ME - HARD!”

I sneer down and cram my cock into his guts until his ass is flush against my hips. I began to fuck him like a jackhammer. He moans - beats and claws at my hard, muscled body until I shov into him one last time, hard, clenching my ass and roaring like a beast. My cock explodes within him and bathes his insides with gallons of hot, steaming cum from his god. Large puddles of cum shoot from around my shaft and out of his pummeled ass and onto the floor. As I pull my still bucking cock from his tight ass with a loud POP, he grabs his own ample sex trunk and begins to pump.

“Guess you’re getting what you always wanted, Davey, and I’m just a fucking perpetual cum factory looking for someplace to unload!” I laugh.

Dave gets up, still stroking his rigid, hungry rod, and looks at me, “Brye, PLEASE! I need release. I need to fuck your perfect, god like body. Let me fuck YOU, Brye! Let me rape that round, hard, muscular ass of a god!”

“Shit! Why not, Dave? What the fuck! Have at it!” I chuckle as I lay on my back and lift my massive legs, exposing my asshole as a target for Dave’s long, thick spear. He wastes no time driving his hungry cock into the object of his desire. I clinch, giving him exquisite pleasure and pulling his cock in further as he moans and thrusts into me in rapturous sexual intoxication.

“Oh, FUCK, Brye! UNGH! SHIT!” he moans as I flex and release ass and abdominal muscles I didn’t even know I had, pleasuring both him and myself in ways never imagined. My ass sucks, massages and milks his cock until he is screaming for release. With a final rippling of those muscles in my ass, his cock explods in an orgasm that goes on for minutes as I continue milking with just the controlled movement of my wonderfully enhanced ass muscles. “GOD, Brye! How? Fuck - THANK YOU!” he moans in totally ravished delerium, collapsing on the floor.

There is a loud knocking at the door. “Police! Is anybody home? We’re doing a neighborhood check.”

My cock twitches in anticipation at the sound and I look down at Dave who, noticing my dick dance upon hearing a cop’s voice, grins back at me before answering, “Hold on a sec. I’ll be right there.” He jumps from the floor and grabs his sheet and wraps it around his waist as he walks to the door and peers through the peephole to see two uniformed officers waiting.

Dave motions “2” to me as I step behind the foyer wall and, while stroking my rising shaft, wait to follow Dave’s lead in having fun with the cops at the door.

As Dave opens the door, the cops are immediately staring into two balloons of granite hard pectorals rippling in front of them. They both stumble back before regaining composure, looking up into the stunningly handsome teen’s face and asking if he’d heard anything from outside over the past couple of hours.

“No, officers, but come in and let me throw some clothes on and you can ask whatever questions you’d like.” Dave booms in his new, deep, bass voice. Dave lets them walk past him towards the base of the stairs, closes and locks the door behind him. As soon as both cops are in the house, their nostrils are filled with the scent of musk, sex and cum - they notice the huge puddle of whitish liquid on the floor and turn in time to see Dave’s sheet drop to the floor and an even larger, more muscular teen step beside him stroking his fully erect, long, thick cock.

I notice both of the cops' eyes roam our herculean bodies and dilate. Stunned, they both mouth, “Holy, FUCK!” as their jaws drop.

“Double bi, Davey!” I command and we both raise our arms and flex hard. At the same time, Davey’s cock inflates like a CO2 cartridge has detonated in his shaft as the monstrous organ slaps up into his thick, grinding abdominal wall. “On your knees!” I thunder to the cops as I lower my bulging arms, place one fist around my thick cock and begin to stroke the massive, pre cum slick apendage. I step towards the two astonished men and they fall to their knees, drawing their weapons and pointing them towards me and Davey.

“Bad move, you stupid little fucks!” I bellow as I snatch both guns from their grasp in one swift movement of my free hand, still stroking my hungry cock with the other. I open my palm before the trembling cops so they can see their weapons before I slowly close my powerful fingers around the pathetically weak metal and form a fist, the guns simply being merged and molded into a single, useless ball of steel by my limitless power. As I drop the metal ball to the floor, both cops stare up at my heaving mass, drooling, and begin to fumble at their belts and zippers, their own cocks now painfully solidified, throbbing and saluting Davey and me - Gods of power whose mere presence elicits an irresistible worshipful and sexual response from both men, their supposed masculinity and illusion of control and power immediately stripped away by merely being in the presence of such godly creatures.

“Go ahead, little slaves, strip before your Gods!” I rumble as I push my cock down towards them and motion Davey to join me in front of our newest toys. “But first, radio for back-up.” I grin as I flex my cock, causing pre cum to flow and coat both trembling, but apparently grateful, little men.

Turning to Davey, I smirk: "Time to grow, Bro!"

We both close our eyes and I feel the orgasmic bliss of muscle and sinew stretching, growing, and expanding all over my powerful body.

I hear Davey thunder, “Oh, YES, Brye . . . become a GOD!” and I open my eyes to see his huge hyper-muscled body seemingly drop away from me as I grow. He remains at a swole size larger than any other human, but I explode with muscular size and sinew as I rise. He turns and runs out the front door to see my thick, muscle-bound torso explode through the roof of the house.

As I continue to grow, I lean forward and look over my jutting pectorals and down to my feet. Our two worshipful little cops simply popped and smeared to an unrecognizable paste as my feet expanded in the wreckage of the house. The two bugs did not have a chance to escape. I lift one bloodied foot, place it on top of their pulped remains and grind them to a liquified paste unrecognizable as anything that had once been human.

I grin, halt my expansion at about one hundred feet of thick, swole, bone crushing muscle as sunlight glistens off of my inhumanly thick, powerful frame. My flaccid cock, twice the size of a man, hangs, twitching, at twelve feet of thick, pulsing vein covered meat. I crash through the remains of the house and plant my feet on either side of Davey who gazes up at me in awe and lust.

He falls to his knees and screams, “You ARE a GOD, Brye! THANK YOU for leaving me this size so that I can behold you in reality as I always have envisioned you to be in my head. Oh, FUCK!” He grabs his saluting cock and squeezes. “I just KNEW it!” he gushes.

I grin at his recognition and adulation, reach down and lift my cock and wag it over his head as it begins to inflate and lengthen at his worshipful stance and words.

“HA! HA! HA!” I thunder as I taunt my tiny friend, “Now I KNOW you’ve always worshipped me, bug! Thanks for believing enough in those spells to awaken the titanic fucking BEAST that I truly am.”

I instinctively know what he longs to hear and I continue in my deep, booming voice, “You will now SERVE me the way you have always wanted to, Davey . . . as my pathetic little BITCH, boy! Do you understand me, you worthless little muscle-faggot?” (He doesn’t realize, yet, that I want a companion and that I will, again, make him a massive muscle giant to be with me as I did earlier.)

Davey’s shocked and frightened look at hearing my pronouncement surprises me, so I soften my face and smile, the yards of gleaming white enamel sparkling in the sunlight. The ten feet tall muscle beast, which I allowed him to remain, relaxes realizing that I am just rewarding him for the gift of Godhood which he bestowed upon me . . . I am treating him as he longed to be treated by me. He crawls up to my feet and begins licking the cops’ blood from my toes.

“Oh, YES, my God!” he responds as he looks up, his eyes slowly roaming the vast expanse of my terrifyingly large and bulging, rock-solid musculature. His eyes hesitate as he sees my hardening, now two-story long cock, thicker than a bus, with pendulous balls churching beneath its base in the man-sized nut-sack resting on my expansive, rippling quads. “I have ALWAYS been, and will always be, your fucking little bitch-boy. I exist only for you, Brye . . . you ARE my GOD!”

Neighbors have poured out of their houses and into the street witnessing what is unfolding. Most are frozen in fear seeing and hearing what has transpired. Some have run to their cars and are backing from driveways to try to get away from such a titan. Others, like three college jock bodybuilders that live two doors down, have cautiously approached me, THE Alpha Male, the embodiment of the muscle and power they long for and spend countless hours in the gym trying to attain.

I focus on the three respectfully sized and muscled men and slowly lower down on one knee. I notice a car with four occupants driving on the street between me and the little bodybuilders as I lower. My cock slaps into the street as my knee obliterates the road just a little further down the street. The car collides with a large, immovable object: my cock head. The car is stopped dead in it tracks. My cock pusles larger with the light stimulation of the crash.

“Davey, come out and meet our three little admirers.” I boom to Dave who walks around my nutsack, setting on the ground, and around my cock and wrecked car in the street. He continues across the street to tower over the more than six feet tall bodybuilders.

“How the fuck?!?!” one of the muscled little creatures blurted out as he saw super stacked and hung Dave approach, towering over them. “We know both of you kids! How can this be happening?”

At the same time, I boomed from above, “You can see all of our lust inspiring bodies, little muscle-sluts, but we can only see your arms and legs. Only fair if we can compare, don’t you think?”

I can hear people screaming for help from within the car that clocked my cock, apparently unable to open their doors. My cock twitches, lifting from the pavement and coming down on the hood of the vehicle, compressing the engine and causing the rear tires to lift from the pavement. The high pitched screams of the occupants increases.

The three bodybuilders just stand there, drooling and dripping, unable to comprehend what is happening, but their internalized and lustful desire for what I am is obvious.

I thunder, “Strip, NOW, worthless little fucks!” To emphasize their fate if they don’t obey, I form a fist and, with one swift movement, flatten another car full of bugs trying to turn around in the street and escape. The force of my blow instantly splatters the puny humans in the car as it entombs their remains in the pancaked vehicle. All three immediately strip as quickly as they can and just stand there. I examine them. All in great shape, endowed with above average cocks, now semi-hard after my little demonstration of superiority. “Any of you lust after guys?” I ask as I flex, all of my elephantine muscle bulging obscenely.

Almost in unison I hear them sputter, “No, Sir! Oh . . . H-H-Holy. FUUUUUCK!” as their little cocks spring up, slapping their abs and saluting their object of desire. David, of course was already drooling, rock-hard, and pre-cum flowing.

“Davey, flex for them.” I command and David hits a mind blowing double bi, his cock proudly pointing up to his thick chest overhang, and dripping pre-cum. They all fall to their knees before us.

“Any of you lust for real power?” I sneer as I flex my two story long, cock, hold it over the car of screaming people. “Having REAL Power, little bugs,” I continue, “is being able to mindlessly flex your cock and snuff out four full-grown men without lifting a finger!”

I relax my cock and it smashes down directly on top of the wrecked vehicle full of screaming bugs. The screaming stops abruptly as the car flattens beneath the bulk of my hardening cock. Glass, metal shards, and blood spray from beneath my tool as it twitches and vibrates with the stimulation, pre-cum flowing onto the sidewalk on the other side of the street.

Cum rockets from the three throbbing little cocks with the sound of the snuff-by-cock and car demolition. ”I see you ALL totally lust for what I am, as it should be, my little toys. It can be no other way. You three little worms lust after something you can never have nor attain. How incredibly pathetic you are!” I spoke to them. “It would be cruel to allow you to live in such turmoil and agony!”

The smaller of the three stands and turns to run as he is overshadowed by my massive hand reaching to lift him from the ground, screaming and kicking. The other two grab their cum slick dicks and stroke at the sight of their friend being handled like nothing but a worthless little toy at the hands of a muscle-bound giant!

With that, David prostrates himself and chants so that I and all others present can hear. I close my eyes as he begins to speak.

With the world as His playground,
All mankind will know
Brye’s unlimited power,
His carnage to show

Of these weak little humans,
Worshipful service he craves,
Or this beast will destroy them,
His insolent slaves.

As his powerful muscles,
Unrivaled in size,
Cause all life to tremble,
His lusts will arise.

No power can stop
The desires he fulfills,
As with bloody rampages,
He destroys and he kills.

I open my eyes when he finishes and growl as I clench my fist containing the struggling little insect. He is reduced to a crimson goo dripping from my fist as I state matter-of-factly, “Willingly or unwillingly, all human infestation on this planet will serve me as their God and are only useful for my purposes and pleasure.”

Everyone gathered and gawking begins scream and stampede towards a church at the end of the street, except the two remaining bodybuilders staring, slack jawed, at the remains of their friend dripping from my fist. I grin, lift my fist to my lips and lap the iron-rich snack from my hand. I know the remaining two are mine.

To the larger of the two, I speak, “I want you to understand what happens to you, weak little man. Grab a lizard from the grass.”

He obeys immediately with a quick snatch and holds the wriggling, squirming little lizard in his hand.

“Now, close your eyes and hold the weak squirming little thing against your cock.” I order.

He does and I hear him moan as he begins to slowly stroke.

“Now imagine he is your friend that is kneeling next to you. He is now small, weak, and INSIGNIFICANT! The power you have over this struggling little form is intoxicating, isn’t it? You long to CRUSH him against your hard cock, don’t you, little man? To be powerful, in control? You hold his PATHETIC and WORTHLESS life in your hand!” I taunt as I see him squeeze hard.

He feels the snapping of the little creature’s bones and the warm blood on his cock as he strokes and crushes his little sex toy against his cock and begins to cum.

His eyes shoot open in horror. He looks over at his friend who stares at him with a look of betrayed disgust. They both see my hand approaching to scoop them up. They scream, raising their feeble arms in an attempt to fend me off. I snatch the larger one from the ground and he recognizes the sickening feeling of a quick ascent before being pressed against a musky, hard and hot, fleshy surface, slick with some hot, salty slick substance. It throbs painfully against him as he begins to slide up, then down, slowly, at first. The speed picks up, as does the pressure on his puny body from the fist in which he is trapped.

“Oh, FUCK!” the doomed little powerhouse thinks to himself, “He is going to crush and smear me on his giant cock to get off! Oh, GOD, no!!!” But there is no one to hear his thoughts or respond to his futile plea.

“NNNPH! NO!” the doomed little bodybuilder tries to yell, but his face is being crushed and rubbed against my massive penis, pleasuring me as the lizard had stimulated him. He knows what is coming and knows there is nothing he can do to stop it, but struggles anyway, just as his lizard had done in a pathetically futile attempt to survive. As I squeeze harder, he can’t help but cum again as he succumbs to pure power.

I stand as I snatch the worthless little muscle-slut from the ground and begin brutally stroking him on my solid, godly cock. The one smaller bodybuilder left watches my muscles flex and balloon as I stroke his friend up and down my gigantic cock and screams up to me, “You ARE a GOD! Thank you for sparing me . . . I will do ANYTHING! I am YOURS, Master!”

Still stroking, I reach down and lift this sniveling worm from the ground and lift him to my face. “You want to help my godly muscles grow even larger and more powerful, worthless worm?” I grin evilly. He begins to struggle to no avail.

“How can I help a God grow?” he whimpers despondently knowing the answer will spell his demise.

“Protein snack, bug!” I state flatly as I tilt my head back and lift him over my open, cavernous mouth. I let him dangle there, briefly, letting his fear and terror crescendo along with his shrieks before dropping him in. I move him around my mouth with my tongue, kicking, screaming and punching in the hot, moist darkness, before positioning him between my molars. I relish the slow snapping of bones and pops of organs as I slowly clench my jaws shut. I am rewarded with the delicious spurt of his exploding body flooding my taste buds. “Mmmmmm.” I purr.

Davey runs up to my feet and screams up, “Please, Brye, let me feel you crush him against your powerful cock meat!”

I grin at Davey’s lust to feel power and lift him to my stroking death fist and place him on the outside while carefully wrapping my other palm around him to hold him in place. He is now sandwiched between the stroking fist and my other palm holding him against the death fist so he can feel the vibrations of the cock-kill.

I slowly stroke with both hands while increasing pressure with the death-fist wrapped around my throbbing cock and toy. Davey can hear the screams and cries of the compressing little bug, then the snapping of bones and, finally, the explosion of the puny sack of flesh against my more powerful cock as the weak little thing succumbs to becoming my cock lube.

I feel Davey’s cock jettison his load on the back of my death-fist as his body reacts to the feel of the little toy’s explosion against my shaft and the pressures of being contained within a virtual cocoon of my massive and powerful fists. He knows my dark desires and that I could just as easily decided to obliterate his puny body at the same time. What he doesn’t know is the tremendous self-control it took for me not to squish him against the back of my hand and ingest his remains.

I remove my palm containing Davey and lift him to my face.

“Oh, GOD! THANK YOU, Brye!” he pants.

He doesn’t know why I am drooling and licking my lips as I set him on my shoulder and turn to walk to the church at the end of the street. That’s okay. Let him assume I am thinking of the church as an all-you-can-eat buffet.

As booming, quaking footsteps arrive at the church, I imagine the fear of the little people huddled in side and reach down to stroke my gory cock in anticipation. I set Davey down in the cemetery before turning around and knocking the steeple off of the building. With that done, I reach on either side of the building, pierce it below the roofline with my trunklike fingers, and lift the entire roof from the building. I toss that to the side and peer in to the sanctuary.

I only see the priest cowering at the front and praying feverishly. I know the whole neighborhood came in this building. Where could they be? I can hear the priest babbling, “Oh, God, help me in my hour of need and protect those in your care.”

“Are you talking to ME?” I bellow as his eyes remain closed and he keeps repeating the same thing. I slowly stroke my cock, throbbing in anticipation, over the now open building. “LOOK AT ME!” I roar to the trembling priest.

The priest, clinging to his book, opens his eyes and looks up. His eyes behold bulging, rippling muscle as the new ceiling to his church. All that swole man-beef blocking the sky rippling and bulging in use to stroke a massive phallus leaking into his sanctuary, pre-cum pooling and running in different directions. The hyper-masculine scent accosts his nostrils as he looks further up to see the massive, angry face of a teen that used to attend. “B-B-B-Brye?” he squeaks to the muscled deity looking down at him.

“I prefer how you were addressing me before.” I spit in revulsion. I lower my hand towards him and press him back against the wall. “Tell me I am your GOD or I will splatter your worthless little body against this wall.” I order. I can feel his cock lurch and throb.

“I know you always worshipped my godly body when I came here. I could always tell, ‘Father’. You wanted me. You want me now, but I’m WAY too much for a mere human to handle, I always have been.” I jeer.

I release him from the wall and grab the organ by him in my fist and lift it like it weighs nothing. I raise my fist containing the massive instrument and squeeze, flexing my planetary biceps and forearm as I crush that organ to little pieces. It crumbles and little pieces bounce off of my hardened muscle, falling back into the sanctuary.

“Oh, my GOD!” Father screams unable to hide his arousal and desire. Pre-cum continues to bubble from my slit and rope to the pews below.

“Much better, ‘Father’!” I continue. “Now, where is everyone hiding?” I ask.

“No! Brye! I can’t.” he responds fearfully.

I take my finger and swirl pre-cum around the massive, almost glowing, mushroom head of my cock before flicking the pulped, unrecognizable remains of my previous cock-toy off of my shaft and into the sanctuary, landing by the priest.

“Oh, God! What have you done, Brye?” the priest asks in a shaky voice as he looks upon the puddle of what is still obviously human remains.

As he looks back up, I flex my arm over the sanctuary again, turn my head, extend my long tongue and lick the cable sized veins pulsing just under the surface of my skin, almost worshipping the powerful biceps muscles. I then lower my fist and extend the pre-cum coated finger to my lips and suck it in before removing it from my mouth and licking my lips slowly, sensually.

“‘Father’, I can grant you your desires. Just tell me where everyone is.” I coax. “I know what you long for, what you lust after. Would your former god give you this if you do what he asks of you?” I taunt as I reach over to the cemetery, grab David and bring him to the sanctuary, setting the nude, massively swole Adonis before the priest. “Tell me where they are, ‘Father’, and he will let you do whatever you want to him, or he to you. Just tell me where they are, and he’s yours!” I grin to the conflicted little man. “David, flex hard for your little admirer.”

David flexes his teen bulk to obscenely striated and thick, granite hard orbs of muscle, his cock, once again, rising to salute Brye’s voice and herculean presence.

The priest looks up at Brye, then back to the massively muscled boy flexing just for him. “You ARE a God! But, what are you going to do to them?” he whispers longingly as he reaches out his hand and runs it over Davey’s thick, hard body.

“Look at me, ‘Father’.” I order and he looks into my dark eyes. I shake my godly cock over his head. “I think you’d like to watch what I’m going to do them, insect. I’m going to use this train sized god-cock to give them all what they desire, as well. I will rape and fuck them all until they are just bloody smears upon this godly alter.” I shake my throbbing cock over him. “MMMMMM! FUCK, yeah, BUG! There will be NOTHING left of them”

“Oh, God, YES! They are all hiding in the basement, my God! Use them to bring you pleasure, my Master! Take them all as a living sacrifice and use them as you will, my terrifying King and God!” he bleated, salvia spraying from his mouth.

“Good, boy, ‘Father’.” I commend.

Turning to Davey, “David, fuck this self-serving little bug.” David grabs the priest and rips off his robes like they were tissue. He pushes him face down onto the alter and roughly impales him with his long, thick fuck pole.

The priest screams out, “OH, GOD, YES! FUCK ME!” as David begins to brutally rape his ass as he continually whimpers, “More, please, God, more!”

After David finishes piston-fucking the little bastard and fills him with his spunk, I reach in and pluck the priest from David’s tool. “Now, ‘Father’, I know what you have really always wanted . . . ME! Why settle for a substitute.”

I hold him up to one flexed arm. “WORSHIP ME, YOU PATHETIC FLEA!” I boom, loud enough for the basement dwellers to hear.

He is now so far lost in lust that, even with his torn and bleeding ass, he begins licking, kissing, and sucking at the sweaty flesh of my biceps, his little cock bobbing hard before him.

“Who is your God, little man?” I ask loudly.

He now screams, almost in ecstasy, “YOU ARE, BRYE! YOU are my GOD and I will serve and worship you all the days of my life!”

I take his little body and place it on one hard, boulderous pectoral, I drag him over the vast surface and down to my head-sized nipple and under the overhang of my pec, then down over the massive bricks and ridges of my abdominals, battering him against my hard body the whole way. I lift him and hold his bruised and bleeding body in front of my pulsing, leaking cock head. “I baptize you into ME!” I growl as I thrust him against my cock and let my steaming pre-cum cover his body. “You WILL worship me all the days of your life, you minuscule little fuck wad!” I simmer as I position his rigid little cock over my slit and lower him until he is laying across my crown, licking, kissing, humping and crying uncontrollably.

I envelope my cock head with my fist, with the worthless bug splayed beneath it, and squeeze slowly. I hear his faint cries as I begin to twist and squeeze, but his words are not what I expect. “I have always been yours, my perfectly muscled and powerful boy. You have always been my God of muscle and power. Use me as you will. Crush me with your power and make me yours forever!”

“Oh, FUCK, YEAH!” I bellow at his self-sacrificial worship. I clench my fist on my cock head and relish the feel of such a puny little body crushing and pulping under my power. I twist his flattened corpse across the sensitive glans and moan. I lift my hand and look in my palm. Mixed with my pre-cum are the bloody, flattened remains of the little prick. I grin, lap the mess from my hand and swallow. “Your prayer is answered, fucking freak.”

“Now, for the neighbors.” I rumble to Davey as I reach in, extricate him from the sanctuary, and set him back in the cemetery.

I reach down and around to wrap my bulging arms around the roofless church. With a light flex of my chest and arms, I cause the puny structure to implode upon itself, sealing the basement exit for good. Assuming a push-up position, my upper body exploding with muscular power, I position my massive famished cock as a ramrod into the basement of the church. With a slow flexion of my incredibly rounded ass, I slowly drive my cock into the earth until I feel the solid block wall of the basement.

I grin as I flex a bit more, feeling the block give way to the impossible pressure of my cock’s slow grind forward. I stop when I feel my cock head punch into the basement, the rough, broken block on the flared ridge of my crown a pleasant, lust building stimulation. I can feel the pre-cum pumping from my piss slit and a brief pounding sensation that quickly ceases.

--------

Inside the basement, the people who thought they had fled to a safe refuge hear the events that take place above them. Fear strikes terror in their hearts as they hear their spiritual leader succumb to desire and confess the titanic muscle beast as his GOD. They hear their former priest offer them as an offering to the behemoth and then openly worship the titanic beast.

A period of silence and then they hear the terrible crash of the building coming down as it was smashed by Brye, then . . . more silence. Someone tries the basement exits, but they are all jammed tight.

They murmur amongst themselves in the room lit with flashlights. How could this be happening? Wasn’t this there neighbor’s boy? Hadn’t they watched him grow into a strapping young man?

Suddenly, they seem to feel the ground trembling. People against one wall hear cracking sounds and see fractures appear on the wall. Then the wall explodes inwards and part of the basement is filled with a massive, pulsing flesh with steaming, slimy liquid pulsing from a large, gaping slit in its center. They immediately all know what this is as the pre-cum begins to cover the floor mixing with the blood. An intoxicatingly strong, masculine aroma fills the space . . . they can actually smell sex, lust, and power and know that they are doomed.

Two men lay trapped beneath the massive cock-head, screaming and beating upon it. This proves to be a fatal mistake as the stimulation causes it to swell, crushing the two bodies until they POP, spraying the remaining puny humans with blood and gore as they scream and beg for mercy.

--------

I slowly begin a rhythmic fucking, pushing my cock further and further into the basement until it touches the back wall. Every time I connect with the back wall, I feel some POPS and bask in the thought that my mild fuck is exploding bodies with each thrust.. As I slide my fuck pole back and forth in the basement, I can feel tiny hands, feet, arms, legs, and bodies stimulating my crown and shaft. SO intoxicating, this new feeling of fucking a crowd!

Even with that, it is such a loose fuck space! I dig my hands into the earth and begin to compress the basement space in around my lust filled log. As I do, I begin to feel a warm, gritty lube upon my shaft as the pressure of my crushing the basement in towards my bucking cock progresses. My muscles bulge with powerful, crushing forces as I close my eyes and imagine all those fucking bugs clamoring to escape the inevidable. Mmmm . . . those puny little bodies cracking, snapping, popping, and squishing against my blood thirsty cock just to pleasure their God. I squeeze both my hands together around my cock-containing basement and flex my ass hard in a final thrust as the volcanic eruption of the release of my godly seed floods any remaining spaces beneath the church and fountains from any exit from the earth above..

I have kept my promise to that fucking priest of what I would do with his offering!

--------

Inside the basement, the people are screaming at the grisly death of two of their own beneath just the dickhead of this massive teen creature. Then the monstrous appendage begins to move in and out, deeper and deeper into the basement, leaving streams of pre-cum coating everything it slides by. The flashlights are smashed and all is dark. Every time the massive crown hits the back wall, there are muffled screams and SPLATS as blood rains throughout the dark tomb.

There is more rumbling and cracking, the side walls begin to crack and cave in, forcing everyone closer to the appendage rhythmically raping the space in which these doomed little insects try to hide. Both men and women come to the realization, to late, that this titanic, virile, teen is, indeed, a God and their minds snap.

They rub, kiss, and hump the deity’s monstrous cock in an effort to appease the beast. They die in painful ecstasy as they are pulped and crushed against God’s cock before it stops moving, swells, and explodes with white-hot jiz. The pressure of the ejaculation of such volume and pressure in such a confined space thoroughly mixes the bloodied remains with Gods seed before shooting from the ground above at any fissure and outlet.

--------

I pull my still-hard cock from the hole in the ground and stand, dripping, onto the wreckage of the church. Davey runs up to the hole left by my cock, not a pond of crimson cum, dips his hand in and drinks hungrily of my gory seed.

I look up as I hear sirens in the distance. I can see not just several police cars heading our way, but several military vehicles, as well.

“Well, Davey, time for more fun!” I smile down to David as I stroke my satisfied cock and squeeze out the last voluminous squirt of cum. “Wanna grow?”

“FUCK, yeah, Brye!” David gushes as he lifts his thick, muscle-corded arm and wipes the bloody cum dripping from his lips.

I grin down to him and whisper, “Not yet, my insatiable and blood-thirsty little friend. Let’s have more fun at a more ‘normal’ size. How about being a couple of seven feet tall, thick, striated and unstoppable muscle-bound teens . . . the only survivors of the beast that obliterated this pathetic little town and then vanished before our eyes. At least that’s our story!”

Davey grins and closes his eyes as he quietly chants:

We must now diminish

In position and size,

Our true power and stature

To others disguised.

In brawn and in might

As gods still we appear,

Though more human in form

Our supremacy clear.

As we toy with these insects

Instill them with dread,

They will cum in pure worship,

As their blood we will shed.

I feel a slight vertigo as I witness the ground appear to rise and my height comes down to seven feet of thick and bulging muscles. I look David in the eyes and grin. Now the same height, I pull his rock-hard and powerful body into mine and invade his mouth with my long tongue, a deep, passionate kiss for my “creator” as reward. I can taste the bloody pre cum still in Davey’s mouth and swirl the smooth, warm liquid within our mouths. Both of our cocks surge and we grind them into our thickly bricked abdominals as our massive hands cup each others rippling globes of ass muscles and pull in close. Our thick pectorals fight for space between our behemothic bodies.

I break our lip-lock and Davey runs his hands over my jutting pectorals, down my abdominals, and wraps his fist around the base of my cock. I grab his wrist and pull his hand away. “We need to find a couple of sheets to wrap around our waists before the cops and military arrive.” I boom as I slap his ass, lingering on the hard inundating ball of muscle and begin walking to a house across the street from the demolished church. Davey follows, no doubt admiring my wide, rippling back and my tight, muscled ass rising and falling with each step I take.

When we reach the house, I effortlessly rip the door out of the frame, duck, and walk into the house. I find a couple of sheets in a bedroom and we wrap them over our shoulders and cover our bodies, hiding, for the time being, our Herculean musculature from the soon to be arriving squads of officers.

“Come on, Dave.” I say, “Let’s go sit on the curb . . . no reason to alert them to our true size before they arrive.

About that time, two State Trooper cars and two military vehicles come around the corner and stop in front of us. Two cops get out of each car and about a dozen soldiers leap from their vehicles, rifles at the ready as they start to run over to what’s left of the church, but stop and sniff the air. 

I hadn’t noticed until then the intensely musky and masculine scent of sex and cum that permeates the air. I notice the officers faces begin to flush as they reach down and adjust their crotches. The military sergeant comes back to the policeman and states flatly, “I’ve never seen anything like this. The church is completely destroyed and the basement is a crater full of hot and thick white, blood laced liquid containing bits and pieces of mashed bodies. There are MASSIVE foot and hand prints in the area. I know the priest called, but there’s no sign of him or anyone else around . . . just these two boys.”

The remaining soldiers come up behind their sargent as all the men gather around Davey and me. The police sergeant comes over to us and asks, “What happened here, boys? Where is everyone?”

David looks up and responds, “We hid, sir, when we saw a giant muscle-man come into town. He brutally snuffed some people and the rest of the town ran to the church for protection. My friend Brye here and I hid in this house until everything became quiet. We came out just before you arrived”

“A giant, huh?” the cop mutters in disbelief. Eyeing both of us, he asks, “Where are your clothes, boys? Why are you wrapped in sheets? Here . . . let me help you up.” With that, he steps over and places his hand on Brye’s upper arm to assist help him from the curb. His hand doesn’t even reach partially across the expanse of Brye’s inhumanly bulging and solid triceps rippling beneath the sheet. The cop pulls his hand back, “DAMN, son! You boys are fucking HUGE . . . and solid!”

“We do work out, Sir.” I respond as I look at Davey and we both stand and walk over to the closest police car.

Almost in unison we hear the crowd of about sixteen stocky men exclaim, “Holy FUCK!” in a whisper as their necks crane to look up at our hulking, thick, and wide seven feet tall forms. I can almost feel their eyes roaming our bodies and trying to figure out what the sheets draping over us are covering. I see all of their eyes bulge from their sockets as they scan down and see massive diamond shaped calves the size of their heads, mapped with pumping veins, flexing over feet that must be at least a size twenty.

I see most men adjusting their awakening manhoods at the sight of two massive teens . . . seeing us, the musky aroma of cum and sex permiates the air from the fucked-to-pieces church. I look the cop closest to me in the eyes and grin. As I lift my arms and throw my shoulders back, the sheet falls to the ground behind me. My thick, foot long cock drapes over my grapefruit sized, churning nuts nestled atop my mounds of obscenely massive quads. Pre-cum ropes to the pavement and pools. The cop’s mouth drops open in disbelief.

“Oh my GOD!” he exclaims as he gasps at the enormous muscle-teen flexing before him. Still covered by his sheet, Davey falls to his knees looking at me. I see all crotches begin to bulge as little dicks began to salute the true alpha prime. The police sergeant who had felt my arm earlier shuffles up to me and places his hand on my biceps which are larger than his head and tries to dent the granite hard sinew. I flex and he pisses himself, even though his little dick is hard and throbbing at the sight of such titanic masculine perfection. 

I feel myself growing and expanding as Davey begins his worshipful thoughts of me as a brutal and beastly deity. All eyes are on me as I flex and my sex-thirsty cock inflates. “I am the giant, you pathetic little fucks.”

I raise my arms and flex as I reach a height of thirty feet of dancing, diamond hard muscle. The military sergeant draws his pistol and empties his clip, all bullets bounce harmlessly off of my impenetrable flesh. I scowl and snatch him from the ground, easily encircling his torso in my fist as he sputters and struggles uselessly in my grasp. The four cops back away cautiously as the troops raise their rifles and aim at me, trembling.

“Drop your useless weapons.” I thunder. They all hesitate and look at each other, their commander squeezed in my fist and unable to bark any commands to his men. The cops run and jump in their cars, locking their doors. I see them frantically fumbling with their radios.

With my free hand, I reach down and slowly stroke my man thick cock, cable like veins pulsing the steely hard shaft. I lift a massive foot and place it on top of one of the cop cars as I sneer, “Fucking insects!” My quads explode with size and power as I slowly lower my foot, the two cops raising their arms to the roof inside as the tortured metal squeals. The car begins to compress as the cops in the other car and the soldiers watch, stunned by my incredible size, power, and brutality. “This is you bugs alive,” I thunder, “This is bugs dead!” 

I drive my foot to the ground, flattening the car beneath my sole instantly and cratering the pavement. Blood and gore shoots from beneath my foot as the car and living beings it contains are pancaked flat.

“Do you really want to piss off a god that can snuff you without a second thought, worms?” I continue,“Drop your weapons and strip . . . NOW!” The eleven soldiers immediately comply and I grin to the sergeant in my fist. 

I speak to the trembling sergeant with disgust, “They obviously take orders from me, now, so what use are you?” I lower him to my cock-head pulsing pre-cum continuously. “You’re not a man! You’re nothing but a pathetically weak little toy to the titanic and godly alpha beast that I AM.” I coat his little head with my steamy pre-cum as he spits, sputters, and coughs. The little thing is only about the size of my overpowering god-cock. I chuckle. He whimpers and begins to lap at my slit, kissing it and drinking of my nectar.

“Good little bug!” I grin.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Would love to see another part to this. But either way please keep writing, these stories truly are amazing! You have a definite talent!