My Valentine's Day Fantasy Man

dredlifter

8 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Thanks, obviously I could've written it a little bit more clearer though! 😆

The idea was that Miller likes to fantasize on his treadmill, but in this case his fantasy ended up being his reality. 

Great story! I absolutely loved it. It's very different from some of your other recent humiliation/outgrown centered stuff, but that's part of what makes it so good. You can write vastly different types of stories equally well. I loved the fact that Miller was continuing to spin fantasies in his head about Hank even after it became apparent that they were actually together and even married. We should all be so lucky as to find a partner who is so much of our ideal that we continue to fantasize about them. Thanks for a swee, if a little late, Valentine's tale. 

One question. When talking about possible fantasy scenarios for Miller, you used your actual stories except for this one. "Something with two long separated friends and one is now Olympia-esque." Did I miss something, and you've written a story like this? If so, please let me know. If you haven't written it yet, it sounds like a great idea! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Did I miss something, and you've written a story like this? If so, please let me know. If you haven't written it yet, it sounds like a great idea! 

You are very astute.  Lol, no you haven't missed anything.  I've done some RPs in the past with friend reunions and I may have commissioned a short comic based on the idea but there are no secret stories out there you are missing 😄

• Like 1

Something with two long separated friends and one is now Olympia-esque

I loved how you made a little shoutout to your toreis but i dont remmeber reading this one tho so i might need a link to do some research ... yk...

Man. That change in the events got me thinking if the last part is real or not. Miller said Hank was the perfect guy for his fantasies and i think by the story end he was lost on his fantasy too... but on a second read... Miller and Hank are a couple and the fantasy it's that he doesnt know him...

Awesome story!

It's not just super hot (which, let me stress, it absolutely is), but it's also super well written. Descriptions, dialogue, it's all interesting and engaging. Consider writing a book sometime ;)

3 hours ago, CrossLawn said:

It's not just super hot (which, let me stress, it absolutely is), but it's also super well written. Descriptions, dialogue, it's all interesting and engaging. Consider writing a book sometime

Oh my goodness, thank you so much.   I don't know about a book though, happy to write my amateur stories here. :) 

• 11 months later...