Trent considered himself to be an average guy. At his 26 years old, he wouldn’t expect much else to happen in his life for some time. He was a gifted gardener and worked diligently on his craft. One day, getting to bed after a day of work, he saw something that drew his attention. By his desk, there was a dog tag, that wasn't there before. That ornament was so unlike him, he thought, yet he looked to it, and, in curiosity, picked the iron necklace, analyzed it with his careful hands, and in the end decided to adorn himself with it, he passed the dog tag through his head and let the cold metal land on his neck and chest. Then, he went to sleep. 
That was his intention when he laid in bed. But destiny had other plans for that man. After a while of nothingness, suddenly his whole body shuddered, he squirmed and groaned of pain. He endured this for a while, until finally woke up on an urge to get rid of it, the poor man had no idea where it did come from, was washed by sweat, with his clothes glued by his body with it. He had to shower, no way returning to sleep on such way, so he carefully took off everything and went on straight to get it done. But as he distractedly glazed on the mirror, he noticed himself... or was something of his head... He appeared to be somewhat more muscular. Probably was a sign of madness, he did look good with the dogtag though, he looked so manly. And in a jokingly way, started to flex and hit his chest like an ape, feeling masculine, feeling like a mighty soldier. He then remembered of the shower, and went to it. 
Was pleasant, to feel the water run free through his chest, abdomen, liquid going softly through his dog tags, that he was still wearing.

He then dried up, got new clothes.

As he was reaching bed, he fell on the ground on his knees. The pain returned stronger, he roared out of pain and suffering, and extended his arms. Something extraordinary began to happen, he started to grow, slowly, but steadily. His cries of pain echoed, as his body grew in size, and in muscle. That man started to become more and more muscular on a painful and slow proccess, was still roaring of pain, crying and begging for mercy. He had no idea what was happening to him.

His shirt slowly started to get tighter, as his body was reformulating, the shirt being squeezed by the ever stronger body, with his expanding muscles claiming space. He only got a clue of what was going on when it started to rip apart.

”Oh shit, I’m growing”

Tearing apart, the shirt was, revealing his widening chest, that was getting broader and harder at every passing minute.

“This... muscles... shit, gah... I’m... growing!"

Ripping apart, revealing more of his pecs. It was a glorious view. His dogtag was glued to his left chest now with sweat, that had a very intense smell, it was thick and was covering all his body.

"UGH!" He emited a primal sound now. His body was transforming, in slow motion, the shirt was reduced to nothing, revealing his abs that were carefully being sculpted, carefully, but looking more savage and glorious at each passing moment, it was like he was turning to Herakles from ancient Greece, he thought, and it was a turning point for his mind. As his transformation slowed a bit, he muttered to himself, without realizing that his voice too was changing, becoming deeper and thicker.

"How ... can...  this be?

I am... changing... transforming! I never wanted this!...

GRAH!..

Ugh...

I am getting muscular, stronger... look at my chest, this is unreal! I...

want it...

to...

stop!"

The savage transforming kept going.

The pain was there, but he started to feel pleasure with it, as something good was being liberated in him, a rage, deep down him, he always wanted this, just never admited to himself! He wanted to be a muscular man! Yes! A powerful man! Yes! A beast! A.... a God! Inside his head, his changes became dramatic, thoughts of war, glory, being naked slaying his enemies as he needed no shield or armor, he was his own armour, like a mighty cyclops, he wanted to work out in the boiling sun, work like cattle that he was becoming, he wanted to punch, serve, act, plow land just to test his new force that was flooding him like a tsunami, he noticed something else, he wanted to fuck. He wanted to masturbate, and to masturbate his fellow soldiers, exchange powers, his life is war now, war and glory, invaded his mind, making him become a beast inside and out.

"GROAR" "ROAR" RAAAHH" "UGH UGAH!" He was bellowing while transforming! "UH UH" He couldn’t talk anymore. His mind was being transformed, reformed. As the flood become stronger, he rose up stronger than his transformation, and with his powerful arms in the air, he screamed.

"I AM TRANSFORMING! I AM BECOMING A SAVAGE SOLDIER! A HERO! TREMBLE BEFORE ME! All of this... is being provided by this dogtag, it freed me! Saved my soul! YES! UGAH! my mind is rushing, and the animal inside of me is growing! I am both man and animal, primitive force and... something more is coming! I CAN FEEL IT! MIGHTY GODS, TRANSFORM ME, I EMBRACE YOU METAMORPHOSIS, I RENOUNCE TO MY HUMAN FORM... I BECOME A HERO! TRANSFORM ME! MAKE ME A MONSTER, MAKE ME A PREHISTORIC BEAST!"

Now, his body was covered in flames, his whole being was being molden with his new glorious form, roaring, growling, and now crying out of joy and enthusiasm. His clothes long gone, naked, his cock was hard and growing with his body, his balls growing too, his arms and legs getting thicker and thicker, his hair fell down until he was with a tamed short buzzcut. Everything was coming together, the beast within, the soldier he was, gardener no more, being shaped to fit a true sublime soldier that he was primed to be, and to celebrate that, in flames, his skin was being covered in boiling hot metal, that was erupting from his own body, specially from his cock. As his sexual desire grew beyond measure, and while everything else described was happening, gallons and gallons of precum and then cum came out of his nips and cock and his semen became metal that was covering his body now. 
Stronger and stronger, he was on the last part of his change. This was inside and out, he was turning into a machine beast, his organs were melting down inside his body and were being reconstructed, his heart was washed in metal, new organs produced the nutrients his newly body desperately needed, his eyes became unrecognizable, becoming like the ones of insects, Horns erupted from his head and shoulders, his so much hardened shoulders. Tattoos were starting to erupt in his new skin, and in the end, he growled, on the most unhuman and glorious voice ever to be listened by the ear.

"IT IS DONE! I AM THE SUBLIME SOLDIER NOW, PRIMED TO SERVE MANKIND! I RENOUNCE MY HUMAN CONDITION TO BECOME THE SUBLIME SOLDIER, THE DOGTAG GLORIFIES ME, I AM THE REBORN IMAGE OF ZEUS, BUT I AM SERVANT, I CHOOSE TO FIGHT FOR MANKIND, TO SERVE! IN EXCHANGE MANKIND WILL ACCEPT ME! I RENOUNCE CLOTHING, NOTHING IS WORTHY OF HIDING MY GLORIOUS IMAGE! I AM A FREAK, A BEAST, THE MONSTER. Even if I never see a battle, this is my purpose now! Trent! How you evolved! Rejoice with your new life!"

Saying that, he looked at his new body, his extraordinary extremely hardened chest, hard as stone, his 8 abs amazingly being exposed, with every vein carved inside them, veins that don't transport blood anymore, but transparent liquid known as the elixir. He could transform every mortal he saw as worthy now, just by letting the liquid rush through their skin. He had a primal urge to spread his seed, but he knew he had to contain himself, and should always astrive to master the art he was now equiped for perfecting: the art of war. His shoulders, hardened and with the powerful horns, were glorious, his dogtag, the special dogtag, pending on his chests, the chain flowing through his chest and thick neck and shoulders like a river. His arms, capable of so much now, of erecting monuments of stone and marble. He was the hero now, the sublime soldier, and he aspired for glory. He looked around his house, he didn't need any of the things he needed before, a job, his job was to serve and fight, food, his body was providing the food, even breath became unecessary, he was almighty. he had a powerful mind, that he controled. He was the sublime soldier. 

He left the house. And went to present himself to the authorities. He was ready for his new life as the beast.

IMG_1785.JPG

IMG_1786.JPG

IMG_1787.JPG

Edited by Trio
Updating the story
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...