Jason Becomes a Man - Parts 1 and 2

Calepage60

On 3/19/2020 at 6:18 AM, Mdlftr said:

follow up thought -  but what about all those babies?  The mini-Jasons running around?

This could evolve into a multi-generational epic!

That's the plan!

I have a general idea of where this is going, but in the meantime, let me know what you guys liked in the first two chapters, and what you want to see in the next.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Calepage60 said:

That's the plan!

I have a general idea of where this is going, but in the meantime, let me know what you guys liked in the first two chapters, and what you want to see in the next.

The muscle descriptions, the horny state of mind, and the detailing of the general atmosphere of "overcome by lust as he plunges his babymaker into her."  I loved the unexpected sex in the dressing room, right near the a--h---e former coach.   "Hello cuck-Daddy!"  Nasty, but Niiiiice, Dude!

You know, "stuff".  

• Like 1

This story is fantastic.  I'm enjoying Jason's somewhat slower, more realistic evolution into the total alpha male that he is.  I like how inside his head he's absolutely loving what he is becoming, while on the outside he's much more nonchalant about it, like it's no big deal.  The small subtle details of his growing power are amazing.  Things like how his friends now naturally follow behind him and defer to him.  How he doesn't care anymore if his bros see his chest hair.  How his friends were nervous to talk to Chris and he just sauntered over there and struck up a conversation.  How he himself relished the fact that he dwarfed his former coach.  And of course, flexing to himself in the mirror during sex.  So awesome.  I can't wait to read more about Jason's evolution.   

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Posting again because of lost comments on the old site...

I want to revive this story, so if anyone has input on what they liked from the first two parts and where you would like to see the story go from here, please share! I'm totally open to suggestions.

• Like 3